Valoraciones medias

4,4 /5
  • Atención al cliente
    3,8 /5

Sobre Zenefits

Acaba con el estrés y la complejidad de la administración de recursos humanos.

Descubre más sobre Zenefits

Mostrando 753 opiniones

Shae J.
Human Resources Director
Software informático, 51-200 empleados
    Sin valoración
  • Publicado el 16/8/2019

"Seamless low-cost solution for small to mid-sized companies that kills busy work"

Comentarios: -Paperless onboarding/offboarding to support a remote workforce -Integrations with existing ATS, removing the needs for duplicate data entry -Digital document storage, allowing us to digitize all employee files. No more paper! -Time off tracking: Automatic rating to managers for review and approval of all time off requests while keeping the HR team aware of team schedules. Transparent reporting to have conversations with employees regarding the time off trends (% of unplanned versus planned time off). Time off solution also supports Prop 206 mandated sick leave. -Health insurance platform that allows for the execution of open enrollment, qualifying life events and new hire enrollments for all lines of coverage (med, dent, vision, life and disability). HSA app built in to allow employees to review available balances and submit out of pocket expenses. -ACA compliance: Built into existing subscription model that allows for ACA reporting, submission to IRS and 1094/1095 creation without the need for an accountant or an expensive solution. -Business intelligence: Real-time standard and customized reporting. I use this solution heavily as a federal contractor to execute our annual affirmative action reporting.

Puntos a favor: With a solution like Zenefits, I have managed to reduce the HR budget year-over-year while going 100% paperless. The integration with our applicant tracking system allows me to push data seamlessly from my mobile device directly to Zenefits to extend an offer, wherever, whenever. I am no longer chained to the constraints of my desk, which is critical for an HR team of one. Easily the most comprehensive solution in the market (at this price point) that addresses onboarding/offboarding, automated and customized email triggers to employees, time and attendance, insurance, aca compliance, reporting (standard and custom) and a multitude of integrations. Since becoming a client over 2 years ago, I have gone to market year-over-year, and haven't found a solution that is comparable. Zenefits kills the busy work and allows me to dedicate time to our employees and driving meaningful initiatives, restructuring the experience with HR to being a partnership versus an administrative burden.

Contras: I would love it if the custom email triggers were built out with greater functionality. Right now I highly utilize this tool but I see the opportunity for additional growth. The site should have a support number listed in the event of an outage. Right now you can only access support if you are logged into the dashboard.

• Publicado el 16/8/2019
Tracy I.
VP of Operations
Estudios de mercado, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 19/11/2020

"Long time user of Zenefits"

Comentarios: Overall it's been super positive. Mistakes are always made, but Zenefits tries to rectify and solve problems instead of throwing their hands up and saying it's too hard.

Puntos a favor: What makes Zenefits most valuable to our business is the ease of onboarding new people and providing a 1 stop place for my HR department that is completely in the cloud and no need for reams of paper to be wasted. The PTO calendar and tracking is invaluable as well.

Contras: Zenefits started as a Benefits company with an HR platform, but has pivoted to providing Payroll as it's core business with the other add-ons. There is still some room for improvement on the payroll side and how to handle the customer service side of this.

• Publicado el 19/11/2020
Sarah H.
COO
  • Publicado el 27/1/2021

"Love it, will stick with them long term"

Puntos a favor: Functionality is great, reporting is spot on, easy to implement, custom fields, off cycle, HR education platform.

Contras: Support is super slow right now, so hopefully they can keep scaling this.

• Publicado el 27/1/2021
David E.
CFO
Alimentación y bebidas, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 16/2/2021

"Great Sales Department but not backed up by Service or Software"

Comentarios: I love the onboarding and sales process. Every person I talk with at Zenefits is pleasant and understanding. Whoever is in charge of the software development and customer service systems should be fired. In order to get a question answered one has to submit to a complex matrix of categories and subjects. I rarely could find the particular category that I needed. Tax Services are a joke. I just received an email on Feb 16 2021 for a quick question that I had on May 7th of 2020. If you have any need for any changes that require a human, find a different way.

Puntos a favor: Timekeeping is accurate. The time-off request and approval process works great. Like the PTO Calendar. Every task could be performed even if some were clunky.

Contras: Navigation is not intuitive and few improvements over 2 years. There were bugs when working with state taxes (for WA). Claimed integration with Quickbooks Desktop is flat out lies. Integration with Quickbooks Online is weak at best. DON'T TRUST Zenefits to make changes to your payroll tax filings. Will take 6+ months to get a response.

• Publicado el 16/2/2021
Jennifer N.
Director of Operations
Software informático, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 13/11/2020

"Life Saver"

Comentarios: Time Saved! Compliance is always taken care of...not much to worry about.

Puntos a favor: Zenefits was a life saver for me! Everything was done manually before Zenefits so the amount of time is saved was amazing. The ease of use is incredible and I love the reporting capabilities.

Contras: Support response can be slow, especially for tax items

• Publicado el 13/11/2020
Co-founder
Telecomunicaciones, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 16/11/2020

"Turn-key payroll and benefits solution for start-ups"

Comentarios: Over, I would highly recommend Zenefits for companies that are looking for a simple way to manage their HR needs.

Puntos a favor: Very simple and intuitive interface.
Makes managing HR, payroll, and benefits easy.

Contras: Could have more seamless integration of 3rd party healthcare providers.

• Publicado el 16/11/2020
  • Publicado el 2/12/2019

"Effective, but pricey, payroll tool"

Comentarios: The experience has been ok. It gets the job done but I'd be open to new options.

Puntos a favor: Zenefits has gotten the job done in terms of payroll and paying out contractors when needed. And they handle payroll taxes and necessary payroll reporting to the government.

Contras: The cost is high for a small business who might not have needs for most of their features. And the service has been fairly slow. For example, it took me a month to get a new form of payment on file as my business credit card had expired. During that month I had to handwrite checks and could not use the service.

• Publicado el 2/12/2019
Richard W.
CFO
Software informático, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 28/11/2020

"Payroll is hard"

Comentarios: Overall very good, but as I mention above, payroll is tricky, and CRITICAL! I had some stressful moments with payroll, but once it is set up it is very easy to administer.

Puntos a favor: i like the self-service aspect access for my employees and using Zenefits for onboarding.

Contras: Payroll admin is a hard, specialized topic. I could have used a little more hand-holding in getting payroll up and running.

• Publicado el 28/11/2020
Robbie J.
ceo
  • Publicado el 28/4/2020

"No customer service at all"

Comentarios: I wish I knew about the way they handle customer service before changing over.

Puntos a favor: The software is great, but if you have a problem forget about it! You're screwed. They only talk by appointment and on their time.

Contras: If you have a problem forget about it! You're screwed. They only talk by appointment and on their time.

Respuesta de proveedores

por Zenefits el 4/5/2020

Thank you for your note, Robbie - I am so sorry our customer service didn't live up to your expectations. I have asked our AE & CE team to reach out to your directly to see if we can help solve any issues you may have, but in the interim please feel free to reach out to me directly at rob.stevenson@zenefits.com and I will do my best to assist you. Stay safe!

• Publicado el 28/4/2020
Director of Operations
Administración educativa, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 25/11/2020

"User friendly!!"

Comentarios: Wonderful overall, would definitely recommend

Puntos a favor: I love how incredibly user friendly zenefits is for the staff and management. The convenience of the app is a big bonus too.

Contras: Wish there was more customization available

• Publicado el 25/11/2020
Bz P.
Director of HR
Bibliotecas, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 29/5/2020

"Zenefits - Easy Peasy"

Comentarios: This is a great software for a distributed workforce. We have employees in different 20 states and 40 different locations. Zenefits makes it easy for us.

Puntos a favor: This software is so easy to use for both the employees and the HR team. Everything is simple and straightforward, no convoluted quirky tricks needed to enter information. Hiring and onboarding is super easy. Open enrollment is super easy. Payroll is super easy. PTO management is super easy.

Contras: There are some tie in products that still need some work.

• Publicado el 29/5/2020
Sandy H.
HR Generalist
Servicios financieros, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 21/11/2019

"User Friendly and Intuitive"

Comentarios: The efficiency of Zenefits when it comes to onboarding is a huge timesaver. We're able to send employees key information they need before and after they start working with us with no manual work. I cut down on a few hours of work per week with this feature!

Puntos a favor: Zenefits is super simple to learn how to use, both for Admins and for Employees. My employees love being able to use the software for benefits enrollment, time off, and other requests. It's easy to teach someone how to use it because honestly, I don't really have to--the interface is really simple and easy to understand. Saves me a ton of time as an HR professional!

Contras: The Time Off reporting could be more robust, but this will come with time. As our company grows we're looking to pull more quick reports on PTO accrual and other balances, and some of the values we're looking for aren't readily available. There have been some changes in this area though, so the developers recognize how the system should be improved.

• Publicado el 21/11/2019
Shae J.
Director of Human Resources
Software informático, 51-200 empleados
  • Fuente: SoftwareAdvice
  • Publicado el 3/12/2018

Contras: I wish the performance management module was baked into the subscription versus an add-on cost. The transition to a new brokerage, OneDigital, has come with its challenges, but I appreciate that the leadership teams both with Zenefits and OneDigital have been willing to personally speak with me to determine how gaps can be bridged to improve my experience as the employer.

• Fuente: SoftwareAdvice
  • Publicado el 3/12/2018
Mike M.
HR Manager
Edición, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 21/5/2018

"Feature-Packed HR Platform"

Puntos a favor: At our small company, we use Zenefits for basic HR administration like onboarding and enrolling employees in health benefits. It has saved us a lot of time over the past couple of years, particularly with the elimination of paper forms and the fact that it communicates with our healthcare provider. There are a lot of features on the platform and more seem to pop up every few weeks. The recent redesign has also made things a little easier for both administrators and employees. Our staff members also like the Time Off functionality in the system, whereby they can submit vacation or work-from-home requests and managers can then easily approve them directly from an email notification. Recently, the activation of the ClubZen area has given us a chance to interact with other Zenefits customers and provide direct feedback to the Zenefits team, which is an interesting idea and one that gives us a sense of belonging to the community at large. Monetarily speaking, we also think that the system is a great value for the price, even if we don't necessarily use every single feature available to us with our subscription.

Contras: The platform itself works well for the most part, though occasionally I'll run into areas where setting up a policy or enabling a feature seems a little esoteric and not too straightforward. Zenefits has also been working hard to improve their customer service, which has been a sore point for quite a few customers in the past. For this year's open enrollment, for example, I had to specifically reach out to the customer service team to get the process started, and was bounced around a little bit before landing with a benefits advisor. However, things were smooth after that. I think if these factors can be improved, the system will be really great.

• Publicado el 21/5/2018