Sobre DEAR Systems

Adecuado para empresas en los sectores de venta minorista, venta mayorista, fabricación y producción de alimentos que tienen requisitos para administrar los niveles de inventario.

Descubre más sobre DEAR Systems

Customer service is also very good with handling queries.

Puntos en contra:

This can go for weeks at a time causing massive frustration for my staff around the country as well as disruption to my business.

Valoraciones de DEAR Systems

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funciones
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

DEAR Systems tiene una valoración global de 4,3 estrellas sobre 5 según las 267 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado DEAR Systems?

Filtrar opiniones (267)

Robert K.
Robert K.
Director en Australia
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados

IntegrationKings review of Dear Systems

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: A great overall platform for anyone selling products in the market that wants to control their Inventory correctly and the workflows in relation to an Inventory business. Also from an accounting background it is a full end-to-end solution in relation to ensuring the accounting is 100% correct in the business.

The features we like most about Dear Systems and so do the clients we work with are: - Integrations around stock control and sales workflows with Woo Commerce and Shopify. - Complete bi-directional integration with Xero and QBooks Online. - Love the fact that we can do Supplier Deposits and Customer Deposits, tracking them correctly within the accounting system. - Also the fact that we can do multi-level Build of Materials for manufacturing clients and then sell via multiple of sales channel.

Puntos en contra:

The features we least like most about Dear Systems: - Reporting in the platform takes abit to set-up and ensure you are getting the reporting you want out of the system. - Would like to see more integrations over time into the core platform overall as well.

Christopher H.
Christopher H.
CFO en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Dear systems deliver what if promises

4 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: We've been using it live for one month and so far the transition has been relatively smooth.

Comprehensive ERP features that are built with the workflow and accounting in mind. Excellent interface with Xero. Very customizable, but in an easy to understand fashion.

Puntos en contra:

For those switching from other platforms, it could use better historical data import functionality. In particular outstanding orders. We had about 200 open orders when we made the switch, and had to enter them manually as Dear's import features could not handle our workflow.

Timo R.
Director en Nueva Zelanda
Comercio minorista, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Still new to dear but it's looking promising

4 hace 6 días Nuevo

- Powerful software, which can be overwhelming for beginners due to its many settings. - We're still new to the system but everything's looking familiar coming from another inventory management software. - Onboarding process was very professional.

Puntos en contra:

- Wish more links could be opened in new tabs, e.g. on the sales orders or purchase orders list. - Option to see BOM on iOS app if auto-assembly is enabled.

Bethany D.
Warehouse Manager en EE. UU.
Sector textil, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Terrible customer service and techincal support!!!!!!!

3 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: DEAR Systems support takes 48+ hours to respond and they have no way to call for help. Only options are to create a support ticket that gets emailed and then requires me to wait days for a response. And then when I do get a response they can not help me with my actual problem!

Ease of use when entering orders and tracking inventory.

Puntos en contra:

This software does not let me sync properly with QBO and creates duplicates Customers.

hace 2 meses

Hello Bethany, Thank you for your feedback. We are continuously trying to improve the service we provide to our customers. The team tried multiple attempts to call you but each time the call went to Voicemail. After looking into this issue we found out that in the QuickBooks CDC service, it seems there are limitations from QBO side when passing information about deleted entities. We are looking at a workaround for this QBO limitation to help our customers. Please note, for quick support please reach out to us on WhatsApp Chat (+61 2 7208 7722 / +44 20 8434 3918 / +1 206 580 1769) or FaceBook Chat (https://m.me/DEARsystems), we are always here to help you. Regards, DEAR Team

Heather P.
Director of Operations en EE. UU.
Materiales de construcción, 2-10 empleados

DEAR is Perfect for the Growing Business

5 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: I worked with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] in the OnBoarding team and he was awesome! My implementation took a VERY LONG time due to our business being so busy. He was so patient and would contact me every 3 weeks or so to see how things were progressing. He took so much time to go over the product with me and my coworkers multiple times. He answered MANY LONG emails from me with tons of questions. He was always pleasant, happy, so helpful, and in my opinion the greatest secret weapon that DEAR has!! Now that my implementation is complete (thanks to him) I feel like I have lost a friend. He has assured me that the Support team are just as awesome and helpful as he has been - but I don't believe anyone will ever be as amazing as [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was! Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT]!!

I LOVE the fact that I can invoice before receiving the inventory physically. We work with an overseas company and their business practice is to invoice once the product leaves their hands, however accepting their invoice made my inventory way off in QBO. So glad to be able to maintain what the true physical inventory is and not have to try to keep up with the travelling inventory too.

Puntos en contra:

The feature I would like the least is the CRM. I was really hoping that it would work for our sales team and that they would be able to have access to the inventory information easily. However, the CRM lacked a lot of the capabilities that our sales managers were looking for to help with managing their teams.

Tess C.
Operations Manager en Australia
Producción de alimentos, 2-10 empleados

Uncle Charlie's Tastes of Country Review

5 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: We are a new business that started with excel spreadsheets however it was quite difficult to track everything across the two warehouses we have. Dear has helped us by giving us live data of where all our products are. I would also like to add that [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been so lovely and patient with us during the onboarding and has really solidified that I made the right choice of going with Dear Systems.

I like the right out of the box use of Dear Systems. Many other systems require a full set up before being able to be used, but with Dear as long as the basics are set up, you can begin using it and expand from there.

Puntos en contra:

At this point in time I haven't identified any cons.

Nasimul K.
Supply Chain Manager en Australia
Software informático, 51-200 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

I am enjoying using DEAR system for inventory management

4 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: I am a new user, I think it is a good system for the size of our business.

Fairly simple but flexible to use. I believe it will be easy to train a new user quickly.

Puntos en contra:

The navigation area has room to improve

Luke B.
Cloud Solution Specialist en Malta
Software informático, 11-50 empleados

DEAR from the Eyes of a Cloud Solutions Reseller

4 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: DEAR Systems is a great tool to manage your business' operations and reaching out customers via different sales channels such as POS for Retail, Back-End Sales as a Corporate Level, Ecommerce & a B2B portal.

<> Strong Integration with POS <> Click & Collect from POS Sales Orders created on the Back-End <> Bulk List / Catalogue - Very easy to List/Unlist Products on POS or Ecommerce <> Useful Shopify Integration Features <> Many Costing Methods to suit a lot of different types of products <> Strong Activity Log & History of Products, Customers & Suppliers <> Assemblies <> Manipulation of Documents & Email Templates is great to have even though it can take a while to get it right

Puntos en contra:

<> Jump in price when needing a dedicated server when Sales Orders are forecasted to be higher than a specific amount <> Having to void Stock Adjustments to products just to be able to void a Purchase Order Credit Note for a different item just cause they are in the same original purchase order <> Not having a report with the ability to issue a historic Stock Valuation of Products for a specific date, say for example a Stock Valuation at the end of the two years ago, or last year

Jack B.
eCommerce Manager en RU
Comercio minorista, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great software but not quite suitable for our business

4 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: The only thing missing from the software is a lack of depth for dispatching online orders. There are integrations to ShipStation, ShipTheory but rules cannot be setup to automatically assign carriers or services to an order. This means the orders have to be processed on an individual basis, which was a complete switch in how we had previously operated and required too much responsibility and input from our packers - we needed this to be automated. If the shipping could be rectified to operate the way some close competitors operate, we would sign back up with Dear in a heartbeat, however, for now, we had to switch back to Linnworks for managing online orders more efficiently.

Nearly every single feature of the software runs like software that is 4 or 5 times the cost runs. With no setup costs and a flexible monthly account, I would strongly recommend any user to try this software if you are thinking about it. In particular, we really loved the POS and were pleasantly surprised by the functionality.

Puntos en contra:

We are based in the UK and it was very difficult to book in a call with the support team within a reasonable timeframe. Both calls I had within the 2 months of being subscribed, I had to wait 1-2 weeks to be able to speak to someone about an issue. Support on chat was available but this didn't help me to resolve my issues. This may not be an issue elsewhere in the world.

Lincoln W.
Office Manager en RU
Ocio, viajes y turismo, 2-10 empleados

Stock management #1

5 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Once you get used to the way it works it is a very logical system to use as you can hold orders back from dispatch at different stages and there are plenty of areas to utilise to make notes/customise documents.

Puntos en contra:

Can be a bit limiting so you have to work with it. Some fields/reports aren't possible to build without a lot of customisation.

Ben B.
Owner en Australia
Alimentación y bebidas, 2-10 empleados

What a relief

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: DEAR Systems is everything I wanted Unleashed and MRP Easy to be. Its flexible to use, has ongoing gold standard support at no extra cost, has a great looking interface and has very customisable membership extras. I clearly cant talk more highly about DEAR and its because I had such a lousy time with the others.

Best support I have ever had with any business software. The live chat is full of highly experienced operators who respond very quickly to get you back on track. Very fast and easy to understand onboarding. Much less help needed than others. The video tutorials are excellent. The interface is modern looking. The process from CO to MO is visual and easy to follow. The Automation option is worth every dollar.

Puntos en contra:

Not enough Business intelligence information. Not enough visual information in reporting like graphs and tables. There is a taste of it in the dashboard but thats the extent of it. B2B Portal needs the option to pick what products certain groups of stores get to see vs others.

Cameron S.
General Manager en Australia
Comercio mayorista, 11-50 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

Looking good so far

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: While still working inside a trial version, in preparation for cutting over from our current system and going live with Dear, I have been pestering the Support team on a daily basis for a few weeks now as I work through the finer points of the system. The Dear support structure is good - well structured with quick response times to questions, Was particularly pleased that one support person (thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]) went the the degree to create and send me a custom video demo of the system aspect I was trying to understand that was hard to explain in text. I also found the published Video Tutorials and support pages helpful.

While thinking, as a Distributor, we have 'out-of-the-box' requirements for managing our inventory and processes around it, the exercise of evaluating our idiosyncrasies in order to go shopping for a new IM system has taught me that there's possibly not the absolute perfect system for any business, but the Dear system is beating the rest as it ticks most of the boxes on my wish-list for an inventory management system. For a complex system it's relatively intuitive and seems to be built with real world functionality in mind. In addition to my list of specific features, I was looking for a system that could automate as much of our manual tasks and work flows as possible - reduce the amount of data entry required and minimise opportunities for human error. Compared to other systems reviewed, Dear excels in this area.

Puntos en contra:

Possible just a COVID thing ...or just a modern day thing, but I remember the days when; if you were looking at making a big commitment to something as important at the system that would manage all your inventory and link to your financials, someone would sit down with you and work through your specifics, helping you evaluate their offering as the right purchase decision for you to make. These days, it's "down load a free version and have a play". I've probably reached the sames decision based on the latter, but it's definitely taken up a lot more of my time to do so. Granted, phone calls and screen sharing sessions are on offer, but I find the time-limited sessions, working with generic databases etc. less beneficially that the old fashioned way. Not a short coming of the Dear System itself and every software company may have the same M.O, but perhaps an opportunity for Dear to differentiate themselves from the masses and win more fans - and quickly?

hace 2 años

Hello Cameron, I am glad that DEAR has met your expectations in terms of being an out of the box solution. We recognize the important role that DEAR plays in our customers daily business & we do put a lot of thought into to how to make DEAR user friendly and automate most of your business processors. To help our customer setup DEAR faster, we do offer an onboarding & training (https://dearsystems.com/onboarding-and-training/); where we help all our customers to make the transition smoother. If your interested you can book a call with us and one of your Customer Success agents will get in touch with you - https://calendly.com/dear-systems/20-minute-call Best Regards, DEAR Team

Paul G.
MD en RU
Software informático, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Was a great system with lots of pro's but now massively flawed!

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Performance issues are far far too common, and they seem to be unable to support them.

Contains the vast majority of required features to operate a successful e-commerce store. Nice layout, not too bulky, and sticks to what its good at. API is well written which allows you to expand usability with third party apps.

Puntos en contra:

Performance! Over the past 6 months this has gone from bad to worse. The odd hang, became frequent hangs, then time outs on the server. The latest sizeable price increase to allow them to fix this was unwelcome as I already pay for a package that is supposed to perform as promised. This left a little bit of a sour taste. Now though, once again, their system is down, completely! My team cannot access anything, at all. If a call or email comes through, we cannot see stock, prices, lead times, not even the customer records. Support say they are working on it, the ETA? Don't know. Great. I say avoid until they sort out their issues with performance. I will be looking for alternatives as I cannot afford this kind of issue, and paying more for the service they are already supposed to be offering is bad form in my opinion.

hace 2 años

Hello Paul, Thank you for your feedback. I am glad to hear that the new UI/UX that was rolled has met your expecations. We are constantly scalling DEAR to meet the preformance needs of our customers. Some of our customers in the Microsoft East US data centre experienced a System Outage. This was caused by unexpected behaviour in the Microsoft Datacenter. You can find out more details about the above incident at https://status.azure.com/en-us/status/history/ June 2020 6/11 Storage - East US - Mitigated (Tracking ID 9VHK-J80). The DEAR monitoring team, which is working 24/7 to have an eye out for any performance issues, immediately spotted this and promptly contacted Microsoft to report, monitor and got the incident resolved. We recognize the important role that DEAR plays in your daily business. Rest assured we have taken the necessary steps, in discussion with Microsoft, to avoid this from occurring again. Best Regards, DEAR Team.

Samuel F.
Technology & Operations Officer en EE. UU.
Plásticos, 11-50 empleados

Great manufacturing aid

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Dear lets us manage the extraordinary combination of materials, compounds and product that we manufacture on a daily basis in a straightforward manner. For some of our operations--for example when we create 10-30 batches of a particular material--use of the API is almost mandatory for efficient data entry--but generally the interface does a great job. Our business is on a much stronger financial and engineering footing using DEAR.

The sales, production and purchasing modules provide an excellent integrated platform for our manufacturing operations. We stock over 300 chemicals to make hundreds of rubber compounds that we use in production of custom rubber products and Dear keeps the complexity under control. I love the continual upgrades on the cloud and the easy access from anywhere. Finally, the standard interface is good but the API lets us implement solutions to meet specific needs at various points in our production.

Puntos en contra:

While the technical support is excellent I find I occasionally need to reach out to them because the online documentation is not well organized. The reporting module is adequate but often requires off-line processing to get the results you are looking for. They make that easy with excel exporting but it is impossible to create a report that is self-explanatory. For example, you can build complex filters to get specific results but you can not re-title the generic report with a specific name, or include the filter values to explain your data. I also wish the date fields would accept time information so that we could capture real-time production data in the system--at the moment you can only enter a start and stop date when you create finished goods.

hace 2 años

Hello Samuel, Thank you for your review. We are continually striving to improve the service we provide to our valuable customers. As a part of the improvement, we will be restructuring our knowledge base to reflect the module structure in the inventory application so that it will be easy for our customers to find information quicker. As we release more features we update the current knowledge base on a weekly basis. We have taken your reports suggestion into consideration. Please check our roadmap for updates when it will be released to production. Best Regards, DEAR Team

Dallas L.
Office manager en EE. UU.
Comercio mayorista, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Dear has significantly helped our company

4 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Our overall experience is positive. It was a little bit of a learning curve, but now that we have it down, I couldn't imagine going back. It helps us stay organized and helps us become more efficient and detailed with our operations.

We transferred from Quickbooks to Dear Systems and it has been a great improvement. Our ability to manage inventory is far greater than before with QB. It's simple/easy to use, but also robust and has some very helpful features. We're in the wholesale industry. On the sales side - we love the pick, pack, and ship functions. This allows us to easily provide another level of detail for our customers that we couldn't before. We can enter what we packed on what pallet and then easily print pallet break downs and detailed packing lists. I also like the way you can mass pick, or mass print sales orders. The advance sale option is nice, so you can track back order shipments right on the same screen as the original order. On the purchase order side, the advance receiving functions let you receive inventory against one PO more than once which is helpful. We also just started keeping some inventory in another warehouse, so the ability to keep track of that through dear is nice. Also the B2B portal has been a nice addition to our company as well.

Puntos en contra:

I think the reporting tab is pretty clunky, that might be what I like least about Dear. They're on the right track, and some of those reports are very helpful. It's just that I have to export them to excel and modify them quite a bit for them to be what I want them to be. Also I think the "credit purchase order" and "credit sale note" functions are pretty confusing/complicated.

hace 2 años

Hello Dallas, Thank you for your valuable feedback. We have done major improvements to the reports section. With the new UI/UX improvement that was rolled out in the beginning of 2020 the usability and functionality of reports has never been easier. We have detailed knowledge base articles for each report and how to use it. You can read more about it by visiting https://support.dearsystems.com/support/solutions/folders/1000217591/. If you have any questions you can contact us at any time on support@dearsystems.com & a Customer Success agent will be ready to do a quick demo to help you. Best Regards, DEAR Team.

Luke M.
CEO en RU
Alimentación y bebidas, 11-50 empleados

Great Product, Great Price

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: DEAR does exactly what it says it does, its a no frills solution for a company with basic inventory needs. We moved to DEAR from MS Dynamics NAV due to the fact that Dynamics options were limitless and for a still small but growing business it was too feature heavy and navigating around to get to the parts we needed was tiresome. What I'd really like to see is a stronger roadmap now from Dear to ramp up their features, particularly reporting isn't great, its quite static and you can't build your own, so a report builder would be ideal or an integration with a BI service so that you can build reports elsewhere. Our particular bugbear is trying to track down stock by batch and location, the information is there but its not in the best format. However for the price you can't complain, dear is an easy to use product that serves a wide variety of needs.

Easy to use, value for money, cloud based, integrates with finance package, support is great.

Puntos en contra:

Reporting functionality needs work, no ios app, light on more advanced features

Dave S.
Dave S.
Owner/Director en RU
Fuente de la reseña

After trialing three chosen cloud-based stock-management solutions for my clients DEAR won my vote.

4 hace 4 años

The software can be used "out-of-the-box" after a minimal amount of setup, and can also be used in more complex installations where bespoke software development might be needed. The simplicity of the initial setup, the simplicity of the menu navigation, and the speed with which new users are able to grasp what they need to do to accomplish their tasks caused me to take a closer look at this software and I'm glad I took the time to do so. The multiple warehouse locations field, along with the multiple bin locations field, both available in DEAR but not available in some other offerings, is a basic requirement of a stock management system as far as I am concerned. Whilst the software might appear complex for first-time users, those with experience of stock systems and business processes should find it a breeze to set up and use for the purpose intended, especially if they are familiar with setting up other software. It's an advantage, but not a requirement, if the person(s) setting it up also have an understanding of business accounts and are able to find their way around creating/editing MS Word mail-merge templates. I am impressed that I have been able to use the software to accomplish pretty much every task that my clients' have asked of it so far. The ease of integration with other cloud-based applications puts another tick in the box for me.

Puntos en contra:

This is a comment and not a complaint; although the reporting functionality in the 'out-of-the-box' version is adequate there is room for improvement. The limitations can be overcome by exporting the files and adapting them as needed. Those with a more specific software development skill- set (or more time to learn) would be able to achieve a great deal more from the software than is possible using the 'out-of-the-box' version.

Nigel B.
Nigel B.
RU

all in all very happy

4 hace 5 años

"Moved over from sage around 12 months ago to Xero and added Dear which answered the major issues I was having with Sage in that the inventory element (sure, that's not what is was designed for) was woefully inadequate for our business. I have to report that 12 months in that Dear has met and exceeded expectations and added real value to my inventory management and customer order processing. With the recent addition of the B2B portal, and what my customers will be able to do once is it fully operational will really revolutionalise some of the challenges we faced in, for example, letting customers know what is available from stock etc. Overall, we made the right move and I haven't seen a better combination of integrated applications than Dear and Xero! Well done and thanks to both!"

Puntos en contra:

Dear is a brilliant and responsive company, although my only gripe, is that there are few updates or communique's relating to bug fixes or developments of the application. Example is the B2B portal, there are many comments about what features are needed and bug fixes, but as yet no commentary from Dear as to which will or won't be incorporated. Like me, many will become less likely to comment f it is not apparent that they are being acknowledged. Come on Dear, at least add a comment!!

hace 5 años

Hi Nigel, Thank you for this review we are happy to hear everything is going well. We would like to take some time to address some of the cons. We have new updates/releases of new features pretty much on a weekly basis. The minor changes get notified through in app notifications and major monthly releases get sent out as news letters. This can be found in our release notes sections http://dearsystems.com/inventory-software/blog/category/release-notes/ Regarding the forum we get a lot of inquiries to add new features and we usually work on an up-voting system and implement suggestions that are most popular against our users. When our businesses analysts decide on what we should implement a planned status will appear next to the suggestion. When its in progress the status will change to 'In Progress' and once finished the status will change to Implemented. Please see our development road-map for everything that is coming up in relation to B2B enhancements based on user requests http://dearsystems.com/inventory-software/development-roadmap/ Best Regards DEAR Team

Canadá
Fuente: GetApp

DEAR Systems, much more than an inventory plugin!

5 hace 5 años

// DEAR SYSTEMS DOES + Manage inventory with different sales channels + Send PO/Invoices/Quote/.../... with customisable template + Auto assemblies + Bundles + Issues to production + Sync to accounting software + Handles goods in transit, FX gain or Loss etc + They are working on a reseller portal + They are working on a POS + Chat support is knowledgeable and they really try to help you

Puntos en contra:

They have a forum where users can chat together and upvote functionalities requests. - They are totally absent from that forum, they say they scan it to update their roadmap but they won't engage in the conversation at all. - Functionalities are added too fast without feedback from their users. They really need to work on their communication with their active users.

hace 5 años

Dear François, Thank you so much for your review. We are happy to hear that mostly everything is going well with DEAR. Would like to address your concern with forum activity and explain a little further the process. The user feature requests work on an up-voting system. When our business analysts review suggestions they look at the ones that have been up voted the most by users. We then need to do market research to see potentially how many businesses this feature would be applicable to and if changes are made we need to make sure that existing users do not get affected by these changes. When a suggestion is accepted the status will change to Planned. Once it is scheduled for development it will appear on our development roadmap with an ETA. When we start implementing it the status will change on the forum to In Progress. Once we finish the status will change to Implemented. We'd like to develop every feature we are asked for and we do have to prioritise the work we undertake. We will always measure the demand for certain features, both through our forum and other industry sources. Some links below to pages that will help understand what has been done recently and where we are heading. Release notes - http://dearsystems.com/inventory-software/blog/category/release-notes/ Development Roadmap - http://dearsystems.com/inventory-software/development-roadmap/ Best Regards DEAR Team

Luke G.
IT Manager en RU
Comercio mayorista, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

A shot in the arm every business needs

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: A worthwhile and rewarding learning curve.

Cloud .... Cloud .... Cloud - This cannot be understated in the world we currently live. The support is amazing - its on what's app for goodness sake, can't get much better than that. The UI is very clean and intuitive. The integrations save loads of time and money. Plus all the bog standard features you expect from an ERP system but will actually use because dear is easy to use - the amount of times I hear ' we can do that in SAP but there were too many technical issues so it was never implemented' you don't get that with Dear and if you need help its there for you.

Puntos en contra:

It is unable to negotiate a UK-AU free trade deal - Dear please work on that ;) There is not much I can put in this box that dear isn't aware of and attempting to address in earnest. The dear academy will address the difficulty of onboarding new employees that aren't used to ERP systems.

el año pasado

Hello Luke, Thank you for your valuable feedback. We continually thrive to do our very best to serve our customers. If you would like to master DEAR we do have a DEAR Academy (https://academy.dearsystems.com/) which will help you become an Inventory Pro. Please feel free to contact us via email (support@dearsystems.com) or on WhatsApp (+44-1244-940807) if you have any questions or concerns. Best Regards, DEAR Team.

Kurt C.
Confidential en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great software platform for inventory management

4 hace 4 años

Comentarios: DEAR is phenomenal for a user that is willing to put in the time to discover it. If PMs had more of a security / controls / data audit background , and implemented processes to address those weaknesses , it could potentially become a solution for businesses of all sizes, not just SMBs.

1- Customer support is on point, probably the best i've ever interacted with. They clearly understand that this is not a word processor, and have built a world-class support service around the software. 2- SaaS is not buggy at all 3- Their devs are constantly rolling out updates 4- DEAR has good, nonbuggy integrations with almost every major app in its market niche. 5- DEAR has succeeded in making a product that is relatively easy to use in what is an otherwise complex piece of software, and has deep complexity

Puntos en contra:

1-Documentation is weak in several non-core modules and functionality. For example, security features don't really have an instruction manual, or if it exists, it is not immediately obvious where that lives, thus leave people having to contact CS. 2- Some features are not really implemented thoughtfully and are more of an horizontal revenue expansion than actually thinking of customer pain points. Example - the notification module could be SO MUCH more, but it has weaknesses like it won't report on stock transfers completed, etc. 3- The overall platform is not hardened against stupid errors. There is no "audit your customer's data" logic in DEAR. Platform assumes user inputs are always right and there are no early warning(s) across the board when users are making obvious mistakes, such as when POs receive impossible / wrong amounts, SKUs, etc. The feedback for "error" popups, is only is given when it is too late.

Nick C.
Nick C.
Director en Australia
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados

The best cloud-based Inventory Management option for SMEs

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: As a consultant implementing DEAR Inventory for a wide range of SMEs, we have solved an innumerable amount of problems along the way. From Batch tracking, to serial number tracking, integrations with online stores, accounting, shipping, reporting and forecasting, etc, it is all there. The team at DEAR are generally very quick to respond and offer assistance, and the users are given the power to request and vote on new features to be implemented. The subscription pricing is also at a point where it represents huge value for money.

As a cloud integration consultant working with SMEs in Adelaide and interstate to solve inventory management issues by implementing the right software, DEAR has proven again and again to be the leading choice for these businesses and is now our recommended choice as an implementation specialist. DEAR has the functionality to provide a central solution to any SME looking to sell online or instore across a number of channels, and manage all the inventory in one place.The integration with Xero is top notch and the most robust I've seen of almost any app that connects to Xero. The integrations to eCommerce channels are consistent in their setup and options and allow a great deal of flexibility. Complementing these integrations are shipping service integrations that allow for a full suite of inter-connected apps with DEAR as the hub.

Puntos en contra:

If I had a gripe, it would be around some minor inconsistencies within the UI across various parts of the software, as well as some minor inconsistencies with various reports that are available.

Malcolm F.
Business Systems Analyst en RU
Software informático, 2-10 empleados

Dear System Review

5 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: We found that Dear Systems had all the inventory requirements already built in with extra functionality of the production module allowed us to structure each one of these operations in a logical sequence. We have brought a number of our clients on to Dear systems and every one of them have appreciated the ease of use and the increased options it offers.

In discovering Dear Systems we found that the program allowed us greater functionality than most ERP systems. Although it is quite intuitive to use it packs a punch when you get deeper within the program with some functionality that much more expensive programs don’t have. Xero handles the accounting in the background whilst the sync between them works seamlessly so that you don’t notice that you are actually using 2 different programs.

Puntos en contra:

The program just concentrates on inventory so other modules such as CRM are not fully developed and you would need to get an additional addin. Everything else works really well

Stephanie M.
Inventory Systems Analyst en Canadá
Bienes de consumo, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

DEAR is essential to the way we manage our inventory. Lacking some features we need but has most.

4 hace 4 años

Being able to integrate with a number of eCommerce platforms is huge. Support usually replies fast (especially for simpler questions and help). Also the way in which we're able to manage thousands of products over multiple locations is fantastic. Some aspects of DEAR are very intuitive and easy to use. It allows one portal for looking at sales, product orders, inventory storage and movements, basic product history. The reports on the dashboard help us see inventory and financials at a glance. They've also recently expanded, allowing more than 20,000 SKUs at a time in the system!

Puntos en contra:

Because DEAR is used by so many and works with so many different platforms, integration between it and other platforms (we use Shopify) are not always seamless. A feature that works great with one may make another way more difficult to use. On that note, customizing your DEAR account to make it exactly what you need is rather difficult. We often have to find workarounds to ongoing problems that may seem basic to many. And while customer support is friendly and often fast to respond, it's very easy for misunderstandings to occur. As well, new feature requests often don't get acknowledged if they don't fit into DEAR's current plans. One thing that would be great could be a separation for those who need DEAR just to locate products, vs those who actually need to access all of the parts of DEAR that can change products, sales, locations... We've had a number of mix-ups where inexperienced people made changes that couldn't be undone due to the nature of the software.

Bob W.
Bob W.
Owner & Co-Founder en EE. UU.
Bienes de consumo, 2-10 empleados

DEAR Inventory Helping us Grow

5 hace 5 años

We've been using the DEAR system for quite a while now and I must say I couldn't be any happier. It was a seamless transition from our old system, and I especially appreciate how well DEAR integrates with our accounting software. This makes everyone's work a whole lot easier. I have contacted support on several occasions with questions that I had, and I always received a quick, thorough, and very helpful response. We manufacture our products as well wholesale and retail them with an online store, and everything works so well together with DEAR that it really helps us focus on building our business rather than focusing our attention on trying to keep up with inventory and ordering. I would highly recommend DEAR systems to anyone looking for a new inventory management system. -Bob Weiss

Puntos en contra:

One thing that would be useful would be to be able to call for customer service. We have used customer service email on several occasions, and have always had a pretty quick response, however, if we have a pressing issue, it would be nice to have a number to call and someone to talk with.

hace 5 años

Dear Bob, Thank you for your review. Happy to hear everything is going well. Regarding the calls we have a booking service on our website where you can schedule in a time convenient for you to speak to a representative. They are free and are accessible to all our customers. Follow this link to book a call https://dearsystems.youcanbook.me/index.jsp Best Regards DEAR Team