15 años ayudando a las empresas españolas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre Act!

Act! incluye gestión dinámica de ventas y una potente automatización de marketing. Es el paquete definitivo de herramientas para pymes.

Descubre más sobre Act!

This definitely makes it easier for remote teams. Integrated email marketing helps drive necessary demand visibility.

Puntos en contra:

Very difficult to integrate with email server. Complicated email attachment.

Valoraciones de Act!

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
3,4
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Act! tiene una valoración global de 3,8 estrellas sobre 5 según las 772 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Act!?

Filtrar opiniones (772)

Rick
Rick
Construcción, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

ACT was the best back in the day

5,0 hace 2 años
Los subtítulos en español están disponibles en el reproductor de vídeo
Thomas
Thomas
President en EE. UU.
Seguridad informática y de redes, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Act and old and reliable friend.

5,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: I have looked at other CRM packages and find they offer no great benefits.

It is easy to understand and use. You can add fields on any screen and it's user friendly.

Puntos en contra:

Integration with exchange is unreliable. Support is spotty at best.

hace 8 meses

Thank you, Thomas - we value your feedback and enjoy hearing that you find Act! intuitive and easy to use! We're sorry to hear that you've had some inferior support experiences and hope you'll give our team another try. We want to help and continually strive to improve our support and training resources.

Tracy
Program Manager en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados

ACT cloud for Marketing

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: ACT is a solid program and has been working for us since 1999. The cloud based version is new for our company but one we are welcoming since we want to speed up the database process. The old desktop version has become super slow and time consuming with freezes and overall slowdowns navigating through the CRM.

We have been using ACT for 19+ years. To make the switch to the cloud version just seemed logical. It has the basics features that we need and was simple to transfer over to the client.

Puntos en contra:

ACT does not have all the bells and whistles that we would like such as power dialers and automatic reporting.

hace 3 semanas

Thanks for letting us know, Tracy, that Act! Premium Cloud is meeting your CRM and marketing needs. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know.

Veronica
Managing Director en EE. UU.
Oficina ejecutiva, 11-50 empleados

ACT! User Since 1999

3,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall I still enjoy using ACT!. The only comparable products that I am aware of are Maximizer and Goldmine. I do not know if they are still supported, however, I believe ACT! still has a stronger user base. I would expland my use of ACT! if I felt comfortable that the PC-based product will continue to be supported cost effectively.

I like that I can still use a PC-based product that I control and provide security necessary to product our client and internal information. I like that my customized version fits my basic needs to manage contacts and periodically send email messages and letters.

Puntos en contra:

I need ACT support to fix problems with email merge too often. The time required to send routine communications annually has increased at least 10 fold due to time needed to fix problems. Most of the problems seem to be keeping up with Microsoft.

hace 3 semanas

We value our long-time users and love hearing from you! We are happy to hear that you like the benefits of Act! Premium Desktop, but are sorry to learn that you are experiencing issues with the email merge. We want to help as best we can. Please visit https://www.act.com/resources/contact/ or give us a call at 866-873-2006 to see how we can provide some assistance.

Claire
Director en RU
Relaciones públicas y comunicaciones, Trabajador autónomo

Feels like home

5,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: Loving it so far - feels like coming home.

I used ACT! for nearly 20 years in my previous role and when I went freelance I really missed it but thought it was not affordable. I am now so busy I really needed to get organised and I was pleasantly surprised at how affordable it actually is. It only really needs to save me one hour a month to give me more than return on investment - and it did that on day 1!

Puntos en contra:

I made a silly error uploading and couldn't figure out how to undo so I shall be calling on the onboarding team for help.

hace 3 meses

We are so happy to have you back, Claire, and thrilled to hear that Act! is already saving you time and helping you organize your business. We wish you the very best with your freelance business! How exciting!

Business Development Manager en RU
Construcción, 51-200 empleados

Vacuum Excavator Hire

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Great service, great support, great product so I'm a believer

Easy to set up and does what it says on the tin

Puntos en contra:

We are happy so there are no cons for us

el mes pasado

Thank you for letting us know, John, that Act! is helping you grow your business. We value your feedback!

General Manager en EE. UU.
Dispositivos médicos, 11-50 empleados

Good As A Contact Manager, Not As A 2020 CRM

2,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: ACT! was very helpful in moving our business forward at a time where we mainly needed to focus on contact management. Now that I need a true CRM, there are better alternatives for us.

I used ACT daily for years. It works well as a contact manager and can help track email conversions through an Outlook plugin.

Puntos en contra:

The program lacks the advanced functionality you would expect with a modern day customer relationship management software. The design is also extremely dated.

bruce
vp en Canadá
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 51-200 empleados

Act! Review

3,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Hmm. I pay a lot for something that does not change.

n/a.

Puntos en contra:

the format design seems to have been taken away from a salesperson and given to a techie. The history now can be tricky to follow. It used to be very straight forward with corresponding dates/times per entry. No lomger the case you can have multiple entries per date so not accurate any more. also changing date for mat for future task was much easier, now you have to scroll through to get to a date. Painful, again a techie must have taken over design role, a sales guy would keep in nimple.

hace 3 semanas

Bruce, we're sorry to hear that you're not having a great experience right now. We want to help as best we can. Please visit https://www.act.com/resources/contact/ or give us a call at 866-873-2006 to see how we can provide some assistance. We look forward to speaking with you.

Max
President en EE. UU.
Comercio mayorista, 2-10 empleados

Good CRM , Keeps me in touch with customers

4,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

[sensitive content hidden] was awesome to work with on getting me to the cloud and understanding what I wanted, he did it all on the technical side , I also commend [sensitive content hidden] on the sales side he was excellent at explaining my options

Puntos en contra:

I called Enhanced support about 4 other times, and they were ok but really did not understand what I was trying to accomplish (Reason why I called 4 xs ) but once I got [sensitive content hidden] we spoke , He understood and did it while also teaching me

hace 2 meses

We really appreciate hearing from you, Matt, and we are happy to know that our Support and Sales teams were helpful as you transitioned to the cloud! Thank you for your review!

Richard
Vice President en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 2-10 empleados

Great Companion for a Small Business Owner

4,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: I have used it for as long as I have been in business and it has allowed me to be very successful and reach my goals.

To use as a true CRM to manage my relationship with my clients.

Puntos en contra:

Problems with the integration with Microsoft

hace 3 semanas

Thank you for letting us know that Act! is helping you manage your client relationships, Richard. We hope that you'll reach out to our Support team if you have continued issues with your Microsoft integration. We're here to help and can be reached at https://www.act.com/resources/contact/ or give us a call at 866-873-2006.

Meredith
Meredith
Marketing Manager en EE. UU.
Ingeniería industrial o mecánica, 51-200 empleados

Try Another CRM

2,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: We utilize Act to track our communications with customers/leads and track sales metrics based on activities done within Act.

There isn't much I like about using Act. It is clunky and there are a lot better CRM tools out there that are much more sophisticated and are better for integrating multiple programs. It is a relatively easy tool to use although it does not do a lot of what we would like it to be able to use.

Puntos en contra:

Act seems to be patched together from add-ons over the year and has not had a comprehensive UX refresh. It also is not simple to integrate with our other software like a lot of other software tools are

Paul
Managing Director en RU
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 2-10 empleados

A GOOD STABLE BASE FOR CRM ... JUST WISH ENHANCING WAS A LITTLE EASIER

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We need ACT, and it is the core of what we do. We would like to see ways that we can add depth and richness to a good platfrom

I like the fact that a team of 5 can share effectively in real time, I like the ease of changing layouts and adding fields, and with Seamless the ablity to easily prdcue high quality documenation. It's link to outlook and ODBC is good and it is a stable, which being at the core of our business is a good thing

Puntos en contra:

There are many things I think we could do to be more productive but can't, and we do see fields being changed or lost "by themselves". The web version was a poor version of the Pro, and we haven't been able to make it available when offline, which is a frustration.

Tammy
Owner en Canadá
Seguros, 2-10 empleados

ACT! for Insurance/Financial Advisors

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I love all the features that meet the needs of financial advisors. The customizable fields are beneficial and improve the overall use of the software. It has probably just as many features as other customer relations management programs but cost is substantially less. Very happy with my selection.

The Act! for Advisors software has been modified to meet the requirements of a financial advisor which includes being able to input information regarding insurance contracts. The new Marketing Automation is an great way to send out Newsletters, etc.

Puntos en contra:

They have lots of online resources/video's to learn the Marketing Automation. You can also speak to customer service but they recently cut their remote access where you can have customer service work on your computer to help answer/show you how to do things with the marketing automation.

Van McLean
Business Development and Communications Manager en Filipinas
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 2-10 empleados

ACT! for NGOs

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I generally find ACT! basic but easy to use. You find there what you need - particularly the database management.

I have pioneered the purchase of ACT! in my company. Back then, It offers a perpetual license per user which is great as you don't subject yourself to a monthly or annual subscription. I love the fact that ACT! marketing can be customised and very rare that it falls under the promotions tab of the email recipient.

Puntos en contra:

ACT! can only be linked to a certain version of Outlook which i find not helpful. Not all the licenses we purchased were maximise as they find ACT! a work duplicate particularly on the finance side since only selected accounting software can be integrated in the ACT! system.

Fritz
CEO en EE. UU.
Recursos Humanos, 2-10 empleados

Small Business Owner & ACT! User since V2

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: I'm a small business owner, mostly focused on selling services and ACT! has enabled me to manage all aspects of selling, marketing, client communications and far more. Great customer support over the past almost 30 years as an ACT! user.

Ability to customize the product for my preferred activities - follow-ups, invoicing, managing client relations, sales pipeline tracking and more.

Puntos en contra:

Nothing to complain about as they've gotten the product to work efficiently with the past 6 or 7 versions. Upgrading used to be inconvenient but they've made the upgrade process seemless

el año pasado

Hey thanks Fritz, it sounds like Act! is helping you out. You're helping us out by spreading the word - so thanks for taking the time to share!

Andrew
Engineer en EE. UU.
Nanotecnología, 51-200 empleados

Good first CRM

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Positive experience and we are using the custom fields. I wish you could make some fields limited based on other field inputs. ACT! is great if you are just getting into CRM and want to get your business up and running quickly, this is one of the reasons it is such a popular choice. They have been doing CRM for a very long time.

Easy to setup and have customized fields. They have an option to run on your own server to avoid monthly fees of other CRM options.

Puntos en contra:

Once you have over 10,000 contacts. It is harder and slower to organize CRM. Works much better for smaller contact lists.

el año pasado

Hey thanks Andrew, it sounds like Act! is helping you out. You're helping us out by spreading the word - so thanks for taking the time to share!

Robert
Sole proprietor en EE. UU.
Arte y artesanía, Trabajador autónomo

Value of using Act

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: See What I liked most.

Started using Act about 25 years ago. Have added contacts since and used most of the features. Over time the use of certain features such as mass mailings to customer lists have faded, and now occasionally by e-mail. Over time I have come to value how I can locate someone that was a customer years ago, and have a complete record of a transaction, conversation or specific subject we were involved in. You have to learn to use for nearly every phone conversation or piece of correspondence. If you do, you will always be able to revert back to a contact, and who said what when. What correspondence was involved etc. To say nothing about scheduling appointments, and being reminded of birthdays and other important events. Act is the backbone of my business and personal contact information. Invaluable and used every day. I have used over may revisions and Company changes. Sometimes the customer service is better than others. Presently the Customer Service is Excellent. If you are a first time user or considering starting to use it I would recommend you take a course on using it as many of the features are not apparent unless someone shows them to you. A great tool to keep track of what everyone on your team is doing and as they move on a record of what they did and who was involved. A great tool that I rely on daily. Happy to spread the word.

Puntos en contra:

Many features that I never use, but see how others would. Don't like having to use MS Outlook for e-mail. Would like to access completely by phone, but my database is too big.

Karina
EE. UU.
Alimentación y bebidas
Ha utilizado el software durante: No especificado
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Constant glitches, awful customer service

1,0 hace 10 años

At this moment, I am struggling to think of anything positive to say about my Act! experience. Both my boss and I have had problems since we bought it. I have lost entire days' worth of sales time on the phone with their tech support trying to fix issue after issue. And to make matters worse, they keep telling me to give them more money if I want better, faster, more competent customer service. All I want is for the program to work correctly and do what they promised it would do!

Puntos en contra:

This program is seriously glitchy, and the customer service experience has been bad. I have spent countless hours on the phone trying to get issues resolved. And to add insult to injury, they keep telling me that if I want better customer service and faster, more professional support I need to give them more money. If you believe in your product then, stand behind it and fix it. My boss and I have spent enough time (and money via lost sales revenue) dealing with Act's technical issues already, so I wish they would stop telling me we need to shell out more. After two days on the phone with them, having been escalated to their Level 3 support guy, my Outlook started to have problems immediately after hanging up with him. I have never had a single problem with Outlook since I started using it. Over the last two days, three different tiers of tech support have remotely accessed my laptop, gone into my Outlook as administrators, and messed around with it. Though they managed to fix the mail merge issues I was initially having with Act!, they clearly messed up my Outlook along the way. Now they claim it is a complete coincidence that Outlook started sending me error messages the moment I hung up with their top tier tech guy. They keep telling me the problems are not related, it is solely the problem of Outlook, they are not experts in Outlook, and I should call Outlook's tech support for help. Clearly, it is not a coincidence or unrelated. And clearly, they are confident enough in their Outlook expertise to go into my program and mess with it. And as tech support for a software program that works with Outlook, they should be trained and qualified to work with Outlook in the first place. I have asked repeatedly to have their top tier guy call me back. He knows what he did, so he should be able to track down his mistake and fix it. But they keep saying they can't do that without me shelling out more money. As if all of that wasn't enough, during my last conversation with their support, I had to force the rep to stop trying to get me off the phone and to fix the new problem that had cropped up with Act! just today: the loss of my email history. It took her close to an hour, and she finally discovered that my email history was now gone from Act! because one of the three techs who has remotely accessed my computer over the last two days accidentally replaced my database with a demo database. And even in light of that, she still tried to say that the issue with Outlook had nothing to do with anything their tech staff did. She continued to insist it was all just a coincidence. I told her I felt the time had come to talk to a supervisor, and I asked her to put one on the phone. After placing me on hold once again, she finally came back and said a supervisor was unavailable, and one would have to call me back in 10 minutes. It ended up taking close to an hour to hear from him. He did finally fix the Outlook problem, but when I asked him what I should do if the error messages come back in an hour or two, he said I had to start all over again from the bottom. The whole routine: wait on hold, start with a low-level tech, slowly work up the ladder, all of it. That or pay the fee. The next day, the Outlook error message came back! And I had to lose that day as well trying to get them to fix it. I spoke to my boss, and he said the same thing happened to him a while back, where they tried to blame Outlook. So my boss said he started a conference call with the Act! tech guy and the Microsoft tech guy on the phone at the same time, and lo and behold, the problem turned out to be with ACT, not Microsoft.

Manuel
Attorney at Law en EE. UU.
Servicios jurídicos, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la opinión

I used to love Act!, but now I'm looking for a better product that actually works for me

4,0 el año pasado

I have been using Act! for decades via its various owners and takeovers. It served me well in sales and marketing, and now I use it to track my legal clients and court hearings, trials, etc.

Puntos en contra:

It does not work in Windows 11, which came with my new computer. Your Tech Support was no help, telling me simply that Microsoft knows about it and "someday" will have a fix. Meanwhile, with a local technician, I had to roll back to Windows 10 (hundreds of dollars paid), then I had to pay a remote Act! specialist (not your employee) to help to get it to "work" even in Windows 10. It barely works now, freezing up constantly and repeatedly throughout my workday. It is practically useless, but I bear with it until I can find another product that works for me.

el año pasado

Thank you, Manuel, for your feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how Act! is working for you. We see that you had Microsoft 11 compatibility issues last fall, and according to our records, moved to Windows 10 to restore your database and functionality. We are sorry to hear you are still experiencing issues and hope that you'll reach back out to our Support team for further assistance at https://www.act.com/resources/contact/ or call 866-873-2006. In addition, we are happy to share the following Knowledgebase article published by Microsoft with more details about the issue and resolution. https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/troubleshoot/sql/database-engine/database-file-operations/troubleshoot-os-4kb-disk-sector-size

Josh
Director of Marketing
Contabilidad, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

ACT is a great software product that allows you to integrate your database and track your clients

4,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: ACT is worth the price and worth the training to get educated on it. Unfortunately you need to spend some time figuring out the details, but once you do, it is off to the races and you will love the system every day. It really is a great product.

This product allows you to integrate the basic and most complicated processes within your business. I love the email link feature, any time I send an email to a client (who has their email in their account profile), the system automatically saves that email in the client profile. You don't have to search for it in your inbox, or click an extra button to push the details over to the profile, it all happens automatically. The icing on the cake, is now that it is in the client profile, other members of my team can see what emails I have communicated to client, and when they were sent. It helps to keep my team all on the same page. This is by far the best Client Database system I have ever used. AMAZING!

Puntos en contra:

The biggest downside to ACT is there is not a built in funnel email system. You have to select the group or type of clients that you want to email, export that to another database and then send the communications from there. The system will still tag your emails as long as they are sent from your domain, but having to export the list an use an additional software or service to send the mass email notifications is a little frustrating. If they can fix this option, it would make my life a lot easier.

Vincent
Sales & Marketing Manager en EE. UU.
Producción de alimentos, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Amazing Software that has help me accelerate my business

5,0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: Overall, I have been able to track and provide my sales and marketing success to my owners. It's important to measure your success and Act! has made it simple and easy to use.

I enjoy having task and opportunity options. It makes me organized and I can manage my time. I love marketing automation as it's difficult to reach out to hundreds of contacts at a time.

Puntos en contra:

I would like to change the colors of the program. The blue and white are a little too overwhelming for my eyes. I would like "Dark Mode" if that would be possible.

hace 10 meses

Thank you, Vincent, for taking the time to leave this review. We'd love to learn more about your business and highlight it on our Success Story webpage and social channels! If you'd like to share your Act! Success Story, it's easy - just paste this link into your browser to get started. We hope to hear from you! Thanks again for sharing and we wish continued success to you! https://www.act.com/success-stories/

Carlos
Credit Consultant en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 2-10 empleados

Super Disappointed

3,0 hace 3 años

I liked this software to run my credit repair business. Keep track of letter management and clients. It was easy at first.

Puntos en contra:

After you purchase your license, in a year or 2 they discontinue the version and you have to pay for the license all over again. I had purchase 3 licenses and wanted to purchase a 4th one and they said I couldn't that I would have to upgrade to the monthly fee version where you pay monthly per license including for the licenses I already had. Now this year they discontinued the licenses I already purchased, they want me to upgrade and pay 550 per license all over again because they have a new version and will not give support nor fixes to the older versions. This is insane. I pay them for a license so they discontinue the product and expect me to purchase all licenses again. ON top of that, it is glitchy, it continue disconnects from Outlook. You call customer support and someone in India answers and they are clue less. Every time Outlook does an update or act updates it completely looses all integration. OH, and they give you 0 customer service, you have to pay for that separately.

Angela
Angela
Admin Assistant en EE. UU.
Fuente de la opinión

This is the worst CRM ever! I wouldn't recommend this to my worst enemy.

1,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: It is easy to use when it is working correctly.

It is easy to use when it actually works. I receive emails advising my current version is expiring quite often so it keeps me informed regularly.

Puntos en contra:

The syncing feature doesn't not always work between the different platforms that we have in our office. In an office of Sales Reps, we need a CRM that will sync in real time but sometimes this CRM won't sync for an hour which makes it difficult for us to schedule appointments for our Sales Reps.

hace 7 años

Hi there Angela, Sorry to hear that you've had a poor experience with Act! I understand where you're coming from, and you're right that while using our remote database synchronisation feature can allow for very flexible office/out-of-office set ups, it does remove the 'real-time' sync capabilities. Did you know that our Act! Premium Cloud service allows you to access you data (hosted by us) in real-time over the internet from anywhere in the world? We really appreciate your feedback, and we're committed to make improvements across the board with every release! I really hope we can restore your opinion of our software with some of the improvements we've got planned in the future! - Jon, Act! Social Media Specialist

Scott
Director of IT en EE. UU.
Software informático, 2-10 empleados

Solid and Reliable CRM Product

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I've used ACT! in one form or another for over 15 years now, between several different companies, starting from when they were owned by Sage. ACT! has always been a solid, well-designed and well-performing product that puts managing customer's contact information, records and sales first and foremost. While some platforms have broadened their reach, ACT! has always stayed true to what they do well, which is manage clients and sales opportunities, which is what really makes sales.

ACT has been around for a long time, as has Swiftpage who aquired them. The software itself has continued to evolve and improve, but hasn't lost the overall feel it has always had. What I like the most is that they have cloud AND desktop platforms for those that might not need cloud services. They also have a large number of plans available, are affordable, and there are a good number of independent technicians out there that can help you with your data, and design third party add-ons too.

Puntos en contra:

The recent change that does not let owners of much older versions of the software activate what they already own has me concerned.

Kaleb
Strategic Manager - Communications and Engagement en RU
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 2-10 empleados

UI Improvements

3,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: Great. I've been working with [sensitive content hidden] for the past few weeks and he's been extremely helpful. We are only a small organisation but he has taken care to guide me through the transition step by step. He couldn't have communicated

Online features make it easy to access data.

Puntos en contra:

The UI could have some significant improvements. Immediate suggestions for the online version would be: - Include keyboard shortcuts - Ability to clear the search function with the click of a button - Improve layout editing more user friendly

el mes pasado

We appreciate your review, Kaleb, and your letting us know your feature suggestions. This has been shared with our product team, and if there are additional features you’d like to see in Act!, we invite you to please submit a feature request by visiting this URL. Thank you again for your feedback. https://actlink.info/40XVmWQ

Bruce
Owner en EE. UU.
Automoción, 2-10 empleados

Using ACT!

4,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: I have been using the program for 15 years. I like that when I last upgraded I did not have to learn everything over again! Microsoft does this and I don't care for it. I use mostly the contact database. However, I expect to purchase another copy of the program because of a new contract that will have extensive telemarketing and reporting.

Easy to use

Puntos en contra:

Some of the features I will never use and some of the features take some time to learn how to use.

hace 7 años

Hi Bruce, Thanks for the review! For reference, we offer a wide range of help and support materials for Act!, and can advise on further training if requested. For new users of Act!, our Getting Started resource center is useful for learning the basics of Act! and getting up and running. https://www.act.com/resources/getting-started We also have a free online training library full of videos detailing many of the features of Act!. Visit this here: https://www.act.com/resources/feature-tours It's also possible to purchase training workbooks which teach the fundamentals of using and administrating Act! in detail. http://swiftpage.com/training/order-manuals If you need any advice on any of the help materials we offer, please don't hesitate to ask! Act!