Valoraciones medias

3,7 /5
  • Atención al cliente
    3,3 /5

Sobre Act!

Act! incluye gestión dinámica de ventas y una potente automatización de marketing. Es el paquete definitivo de herramientas para pymes.

Descubre más sobre Act!

Mostrando 685 opiniones

Thomas O.
Director, Business Development
Productos farmacéuticos, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 7/5/2018

"Love the ease of use for both entering data and retrieving info"

Comentarios: I use it to track my clients and prospects and I can tell anyone the last time I made contact, what that was - letter, Email, Phone Call, etc. and it allows me to connect important info to any of my clients, prospects, friends and family.

Puntos a favor: The fact that I was able to use the product immediately with no instruction was a great pro. Entering data and retrieving info about a client is easy, and building history of calls, Email messages, letters in a record is great.

Contras: I am not happy with support as all they do is provide a fix when there is a problem, but not direction in how to build reports or use other functionality. I have had to fix the same problem with direction from their service group several times. If I ask for help with reports they tell me I need to find a consultant for that.

• Publicado el 7/5/2018
Tammy W.
Seguros, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 14/10/2020

"ACT! for Insurance/Financial Advisors"

Comentarios: I love all the features that meet the needs of financial advisors. The customizable fields are beneficial and improve the overall use of the software. It has probably just as many features as other customer relations management programs but cost is substantially less. Very happy with my selection.

Puntos a favor: The Act! for Advisors software has been modified to meet the requirements of a financial advisor which includes being able to input information regarding insurance contracts. The new Marketing Automation is an great way to send out Newsletters, etc.

Contras: They have lots of online resources/video's to learn the Marketing Automation. You can also speak to customer service but they recently cut their remote access where you can have customer service work on your computer to help answer/show you how to do things with the marketing automation.

• Publicado el 14/10/2020
Michelle D.
Servicios jurídicos, 2-10 empleados

"Act! through the years"

Comentarios: I love Act!, the functionality, the ability to customize, detailed reports. I run my single jobs, AR, AP, reporting, generate documents, calendar, follow up, email all through Act! and have micro control of every document and report. I have several users and the addons are endless.

Puntos a favor: I began using Act! 20+ years ago the draw for me was the ability to customize the product for my companies needs. I have run my company's database with this software from start up and I have made it work through the years. In the earlier days I was able to automate functionality to stay ahead of trends and have robust productivity far a head of my competitors. As the years have gone on and the product was sold and resold they have updated and brought general users more but have left lifelong users in the dust for profit.

Contras: Subscription services that cripple my ability to utilize the fully purchased/owned product. I feel that the company sold out for recurring subscriptions. I don't care that they want to go to subscription but I do care that I have my feet held to the fire because of it. Users like myself enabled their progress and continued success.

Bud M.
Servicios financieros, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 16/4/2017

"22 year plus customer Sage / Act"

Comentarios: Years ago Act software helped me build a tremendous mortgage business. Out of that experience, I am reaching out to offer some effective criticism to enhance your product. Good luck! Feel free to contact me anytime.

Puntos a favor: I was probably one of the first purchasers of Act. It is a great program that needs a company to put some serious thought behind making it work better. After shopping several other CRM software's I still think it is above the rest in both user friendly and functionality. You price for the product is more than fair (in fact, I think low) but the software runs like it is somebody's part time job.

Contras: Customer service is the worst. The guys in India are great and I have nothing bad to say about them but is there some reason I need to sit on a phone 45 minutes waiting to speak to the representative? Again I think Act could be the CRM leader but I don't see much improvement over the past few years. The principles of this company have sat back and let opportunities walk by not focusing on the customers needs. With all the apps and technologies available Act should have more to offer.When I purchase a product I do not expect to have to spend hours chasing down my answers through videos.

• Publicado el 16/4/2017
Paul B.
Managing Director
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 31/10/2019

"A GOOD STABLE BASE FOR CRM ... JUST WISH ENHANCING WAS A LITTLE EASIER"

Comentarios: We need ACT, and it is the core of what we do. We would like to see ways that we can add depth and richness to a good platfrom

Puntos a favor: I like the fact that a team of 5 can share effectively in real time, I like the ease of changing layouts and adding fields, and with Seamless the ablity to easily prdcue high quality documenation. It's link to outlook and ODBC is good and it is a stable, which being at the core of our business is a good thing

Contras: There are many things I think we could do to be more productive but can't, and we do see fields being changed or lost "by themselves". The web version was a poor version of the Pro, and we haven't been able to make it available when offline, which is a frustration.

Ted S.
IT Consultant
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 19/2/2021

"One of the easiest CRMs to learn yet very robust"

Puntos a favor: I really like the layout and tab system for quickly navigating to relevant data and files attached to the case you are working on. ACT! Was the first CRM I learned to use and it has only gotten better with age.

Contras: I had a little difficulty figuring out how to get the datasets i needed to query properly but that wasn't a problem with their platform, it was a lack of knowledge.

Andrea M.
Director of Business Development
Práctica de la abogacía, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 28/10/2019

"Great product, a lot of capabilities!"

Comentarios: Great! I have zero complaints. I do need to take some time to learn more functions but that is on me, not the program.

Puntos a favor: Ease of use. I have used it in the past so familiarity.

Contras: The remote app is not as user friendly as some I have seen but it works.

• Publicado el 28/10/2019
David O.
General Manager
Dispositivos médicos, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 30/12/2020

"Good As A Contact Manager, Not As A 2020 CRM"

Comentarios: ACT! was very helpful in moving our business forward at a time where we mainly needed to focus on contact management. Now that I need a true CRM, there are better alternatives for us.

Puntos a favor: I used ACT daily for years. It works well as a contact manager and can help track email conversions through an Outlook plugin.

Contras: The program lacks the advanced functionality you would expect with a modern day customer relationship management software. The design is also extremely dated.

• Publicado el 30/12/2020
Cassandra B.
Investigación, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 21/1/2021

"Beware! Do Not Purchase this Product! Waste of Time!!!"

Comentarios: I had a horrible experience. I paid for ACT standard ($40). Features such as call list and hot sheets were not available although it was it came as a stand feature on their website. This web-based software had the following problems:
1. Uploading contacts from CSV file.
2. Marketing automation does not give a call list.
3. Bounce backs and unsubscribes are very difficult to find.
4. The features that are touted for ACT! CRM standard did not exist.
I cancelled the subscription after 1 week. The sales office said that I would have access until February 11, 2021. One day after my cancellation, I could not access my data. I called sales, then technical support and stay on the telephone for 35 minutes to get the issue resolved. After I finally gained entry, my email campaign had disappeared. Save yourself some time and heart ache. Do not use this software.

Puntos a favor: There is nothing good or helpful about this software.

Contras: The trial is not really a trial because you cannot see how their marketing automation works.

• Publicado el 21/1/2021
Stuart P.
Seguros, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 4/5/2020

"Good for small business needs"

Comentarios: Been using it for 15 years. Good overall,

Puntos a favor: Highly customizable fields. At each upgrade, all my changes are carried forward without me needing to do anything. Solid follow-up system.

Contras: My only complaint is the size of the application on the screen. The settings that I use on the screen work for all my other programs. This displays just a bit smaller than I would like. Haven't found a way to correct.

• Publicado el 4/5/2020
Brad H.
Semiconductores, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 7/1/2021

"2021 ACT v22 Review"

Comentarios: Overall, from 1991 up until summer 2020, has been pretty seamless using ACT and upgrading from previous versions to current versions. The last v22.0 upgrade I installed, gave me the impression that someone at ACT was more concerned about getting their bonus and 'rushing' out this new version, than making sure an 'error free' product was released. This combined with the elimination of service contracts, gives the impression they're going to "milk the cow" and end up closing up the business and leaving customers stranded.

Puntos a favor: Familiar as I have been using ACT since 1991, starting with v2.0 and now have v22.1.

Contras: ACT worked 'great' up to and including v21. Since the release of v22, I get ACT "NOT RESPONDING" messages 6-8x per day and need to completely reboot my laptop. Also with v22, I have randomly and periodically had (2x) my template for Contacts changed/rearranged. This combined with the elimination of service contracts, makes using ACT and potentially upgrading to the next version of ACT "unattractive".

• Publicado el 7/1/2021
Kathryn S.
Servicios para el consumidor, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 16/8/2020

"I have used this software sice ACT4"

Comentarios: Its a Like hate relationship. I use to call it LOVE hate. Its just a LIKE now.

Puntos a favor: The heritage base of this software is amazing. Its creators designed it to easily collect contact info was and is still unmatched. They thought of everything 20 years ago. They loved developing this software.
And Then ???

Contras: Every company that has owned ACT since Act 6 has treated it like an unwanted child. There is no pride attached to it. If it crashes support will get you and running. But if you run into a glitch in forms or something, your going to have to sail that ocean all alone

• Publicado el 16/8/2020
Meredith B.
Marketing Manager
Ingeniería industrial o mecánica, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 18/1/2021

"Try Another CRM"

Comentarios: We utilize Act to track our communications with customers/leads and track sales metrics based on activities done within Act.

Puntos a favor: There isn't much I like about using Act. It is clunky and there are a lot better CRM tools out there that are much more sophisticated and are better for integrating multiple programs. It is a relatively easy tool to use although it does not do a lot of what we would like it to be able to use.

Contras: Act seems to be patched together from add-ons over the year and has not had a comprehensive UX refresh. It also is not simple to integrate with our other software like a lot of other software tools are

• Publicado el 18/1/2021
Cindy T.
Loan Officer
Servicios financieros, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 25/7/2020

"This is a great place to start"

Puntos a favor: If you're new to using a CRM or want to keep things very simple, this system can't be beat for the money. It does all the basics with ease.

Contras: If you want to dig deeper and do email campaigns or capture custom information, this isn't the best system to use. When my company stopped supporting it, I began to have a lot of problems operating the system, and the ACT support team was not very helpful. I spent hours trying to use the system and then had to give us and switch to another one. This happened right after I renewed for another year, and they did not want to refund me.

• Publicado el 25/7/2020
Angela T.
Scheduling Coordinator
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 11-50 empleados

"Long Time User"

Comentarios: Because we have at least 3 people involved in one transaction, the relationship tab helps us tie them together to the transaction. We can toggle back and forth easily without having to search another name. It's quick and efficient. With our customized fields, we can easily see years of history for a client on one page. We have been frustrated over the years by the number of crashes and freezes.Occasionally an import will not import correctly and the data in put into the wrong fields. The support help and support page of the marketing automation is very poor and lacking in depth training on creating/sending eblasts. There are is no advanced level training for the eblasts and drip marketing.

Puntos a favor: This is a robust software program. We have added many custom fields that allows us to track a lot of data really dig into for trends and statistics. We love how history is captured a for all the activity we do for and with a client. We rely on the relationship tab heavily as multiple people are involved in a transaction. We are really enjoying the new Marketing Automation. It has a lot of robust features that we are just beginning to tap into. We also like the groups feature. We have hundreds of groups that we can run reports and create statistics from. We can see how many groups a contact is part of which helpful as well. I like the statistics ACT generates from drip marketing. Knowing what emails bounced back or who opted out helps us improve our data.

Contras: When searching for a person, it doesn't give you the option of having similar names - the spelling must be exact. It crashes when we are in the social updates tab. Customer Service: Often the techs are hard to understand. The time we spend on the phone with customer service on average lasts about 1/2 to an hour depending on the issue. That is a big interruption to our workflow in the office. One thing I wish ACT would do is send to 2 emails at once. When sending out an eblast, it pulls from the email field. If there is more than one email address followed by a semicolon, it won't send to both. It bounces back.

Thom F.
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 1/8/2019

"Very versatile"

Comentarios: I have been using it non stop since the earliest versions - that should tell you that I am very satisfied with it.

Puntos a favor: I have been using ACT for over 25 years and have seen lots of versions. I like its flexibility and that I can put users into multiple groups, It would be impossible to design a program that did everything everybody wanted it to but ACT comes close. I use it for sales, marketing, personal groups I coordinate, keeping track of some of my customers' customers. It can interact with Outlook and Google's calendar if you use either of those programs. I am a Premium member. The bad side to that is it is a little pricey - about $0 a month. The good side is that I always have the most up to date version. The customer support is wonderful if you are a premium member. Whenever Microsoft Windows has an update a lot of my programs need some adjusting. ACT requires the SQL to restart but that is a simple fix. If/when I have had issues I couldn't fix I just made a call and their support team was terrific in helping me. I like the fact that it is cloud based so I can access it on my tablet or cell phone or any computer anywhere. At my office I use the offline version and simply update the sync to the cloud. I have it set to update overnight also. One of the features I like best is the history. It is great to be able to look back to meetings, calls etc to see what I said, did etc. The library of forms is very useful also - create a form, letter - whatever - and you have a pre printed template you can utilize for multiple clients or for just one. It holds tons of contacts also.

Contras: I wish it had more options for the ID/Status cells. The group function sort of does that but not like I need it to. Having 3, 4, 5 or more ID/Status cells would be very useful. Most of my clients fall into more than one category.

• Publicado el 1/8/2019
ICT Systems Coordinator
Música, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 30/7/2019

"Customer relationship management in a neat little package!"

Comentarios: Act has become a valuable database of information for our teams, storing all manner of customer and company information that we can utilise for various means. It is a valuable asset for us and will no doubt continue to be in the future.

Puntos a favor: There are multiple benefits to using Act as reported by our users. The Act database allows for a large quantity of information to be stored, meaning we were able to decommission several other systems holding various bits of customer data by merging it into Act. We have found pricing to be competitive on a per-licence basis which suits us as a small team working within a non-profit organisation. Act makes it easy for users to update already stored customer/company information, so we always have up-to-date data for contacting, addresses, etc.
Communications to customers/companies are tracked in Act so other members of the department can see who has communicated with who, and what the correspondence was – this is useful if a member of staff is off and another needs to pick up some workload.
On the technical side, updates and hotfixes are provided regularly and it is relatively easy to install these during periods of downtime. The UI is easy to navigate, with clearly labelled menus and an in-built help area.

Contras: We have found it somewhat difficult to integrate Act with our current systems and have resorted to manually exporting CSVs with information to import into our systems. This is a legacy process and may have been improved upon however, we haven’t looked into this. We have also had to purchase add-ins to enable certain features such as opportunities tracking, but Act plays well with these add-ons, so this is not too much of an issue for us. From an admin’s perspective, it has proven difficult to set up an automatic installation that works with our MDT deployments, but we roll out images with Act on rarely, so this isn’t too much of an issue. Perhaps in future, updates could be made to the UI to make it look a little less dated and bring it up to clean, modern, standards.

• Publicado el 30/7/2019
Jonathan M.
I.T. Administrator
Servicios jurídicos, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 21/5/2019

"Act! is a flexible tool to track data the way you want to see it."

Comentarios: Act allows us to manage a vast database of over 85,000 contacts and 15,000 companies, as well as over 100,000 Table records between the two, with ease. Any information we need to find or update with these records is as easy as it gets, and makes our customer service team's jobs a relative breeze. There are hiccups here and there, especially with newer features to the program, but there's never been any issues that interrupt work or cause data loss, and the tech support available is very handy at resolving any issues we might have.

Puntos a favor: Everything in a Contact or Company record's layout can be customized, moved around, hidden on a per-user basis, and otherwise manipulated however your organization needs it to be. My company makes heavy use of this feature, having multiple team-based layouts that present the most important data to those teams prominently. We also greatly enjoy the software's ability to perform advanced queries on the data that can be saved and re-run with a single click to provide accurate reports and drill down to specific needs in moments.

Contras: There are quite a few features that feel incomplete or at least not fully integrated. For example, the software comes with the ability to create and Mail Merge templated emails that imports information like a contact's name, and the Smart Tasks feature allows you to automatically perform certain tasks including sending an email to a contact, yet for some reason you can't do both - that is, you can't set a Smart Task to perform a Mail Merge to a templated email and send the result, meaning that the automated emails cannot contain information personal to the contact such as their name.

• Publicado el 21/5/2019