Opiniones de Act!

Sobre Act!

Act! incluye gestión dinámica de ventas y una potente automatización de marketing. Es el paquete definitivo de herramientas para pymes.

Descubre más sobre Act!

This definitely makes it easier for remote teams. Integrated email marketing helps drive necessary demand visibility.

Puntos en contra:

Very difficult to integrate with email server. Complicated email attachment.

Valoraciones de Act!

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
3,3
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Act! tiene una valoración global de 3,7 estrellas sobre 5 según las 691 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Act!?

Filtrar opiniones (691)

Rick
Rick
Construcción, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

ACT was the best back in the day

5,0 hace 9 meses
Los subtítulos en español están disponibles en el reproductor de vídeo
Thomas
Thomas
Director, Business Development en EE. UU.
Productos farmacéuticos, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Love the ease of use for both entering data and retrieving info

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I use it to track my clients and prospects and I can tell anyone the last time I made contact, what that was - letter, Email, Phone Call, etc. and it allows me to connect important info to any of my clients, prospects, friends and family.

The fact that I was able to use the product immediately with no instruction was a great pro. Entering data and retrieving info about a client is easy, and building history of calls, Email messages, letters in a record is great.

Puntos en contra:

I am not happy with support as all they do is provide a fix when there is a problem, but not direction in how to build reports or use other functionality. I have had to fix the same problem with direction from their service group several times. If I ask for help with reports they tell me I need to find a consultant for that.

Paul
Managing Director en RU
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 2-10 empleados

A GOOD STABLE BASE FOR CRM ... JUST WISH ENHANCING WAS A LITTLE EASIER

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We need ACT, and it is the core of what we do. We would like to see ways that we can add depth and richness to a good platfrom

I like the fact that a team of 5 can share effectively in real time, I like the ease of changing layouts and adding fields, and with Seamless the ablity to easily prdcue high quality documenation. It's link to outlook and ODBC is good and it is a stable, which being at the core of our business is a good thing

Puntos en contra:

There are many things I think we could do to be more productive but can't, and we do see fields being changed or lost "by themselves". The web version was a poor version of the Pro, and we haven't been able to make it available when offline, which is a frustration.

Andrew
Engineer en EE. UU.
Nanotecnología, 51-200 empleados

Good first CRM

5,0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Positive experience and we are using the custom fields. I wish you could make some fields limited based on other field inputs. ACT! is great if you are just getting into CRM and want to get your business up and running quickly, this is one of the reasons it is such a popular choice. They have been doing CRM for a very long time.

Easy to setup and have customized fields. They have an option to run on your own server to avoid monthly fees of other CRM options.

Puntos en contra:

Once you have over 10,000 contacts. It is harder and slower to organize CRM. Works much better for smaller contact lists.

hace 2 semanas

Hey thanks Andrew, it sounds like Act! is helping you out. You're helping us out by spreading the word - so thanks for taking the time to share!

Managing Director en RU
Comercio mayorista, 11-50 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

The worst customer support ever!

1,0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: We have used ACT in its various forms since 1995. The current version in particular the Marketing Automation is very unstable and we have wasted hours of downtime with ACT technical support with no resolution. ACT now admit that other customers have problems with their marketing automation. Despite this we have been waiting 3 months for it to be fixed only to be told that its our problem not theirs!

When the software works it is good but the support from ACT is the worst we have ever experienced.

Puntos en contra:

Act Marketing Automation does not work. We have battled with trying to get this working for over two years with appalling customer support and still no resolution.

hace 3 semanas

Darren, we're sorry that you're experiencing this problem and understand your frustration. Our Escalation Specialist and your IT team have spoken and agreed on a plan to move this situation forward. We are confident this will be the solution.

Sally
Sales en Singapur
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Basic CRM that does the job

4,0 hace 3 meses

ACT is easy to use and does what a CRM is supposed to do: manage contacts and contact information. It is easy to create contacts, companies, links and search for them. It can be used offline which makes it extremely convenient when there is no internet access (eg: business trips). The DB will synchronize when you are back online. Another thing is that it is an off the shelf product: it does not require any development to configure.

Puntos en contra:

The software lacks customizable reports and dashboard. It is extremely complicated to setup a good dashboard with the reports that you need. There is not much options or flexibility, and the display does not always end up being right (missing items). So it is not the best for sales/opportunities management.

hace 2 meses

We love hearing from our customers Sally, and appreciate you taking the time to let us know how Act! is helping your business. We understand that you found some limitations around reporting and wanted to be sure you had access to these digital resources to help with your customization needs. https://www.act.com/resources/ If there are additional features you'd like to see in Act!, we'd love to know and invite you to please submit a feature request by visiting this URL. https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form/5833907456404e3d99cb5c440433f6a0 Thank you again for your feedback.

Director en RU
Seguridad informática y de redes, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Act and your need for a CRM

3,0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: Without the introduction of a CRM, i doubt we would have had the client retention we have been lucky to have, we had trialed other CRM's, from free online to high cost ones like Goldmine - they all do much the same but our need to a specific way of accessing and manipulating our data left us with Act as the only real option. One option was to have a bespoke system but costs in the region of £100,000 and constant support didnt make much business sense at the time and after seeing similar projects fail at rival companies we think the route we took has been justified

Having the ability to scale requirements has helped the business grow without huge outlay. Has the capability to use high end hardware and now has a Cloud based solution so removing the need for costly onsite equipment if required

Puntos en contra:

As usual costs, the license model has change from perpetual to the per user per year, the Cloud based variant is expensive but comparable to others. The need for a 3rd party module to fully use the software for our needs has increased usability but at a cost, would of been nice to include in subscription

hace 4 meses

Hi David, thank you for taking the time to share how your business is using Act! -especially the cloud-based solution. We love hearing from our customers, so thanks again for sharing!

Vincent
C.E.O. en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

ACT CRM, Great Starter CRM.

3,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: For many years that I did use act I really enjoyed it was a great tool getting used to working with it was very easy for me. we did a lot of customization to the dashboard added some imagery additional fields it was really awesome. We didn't get to the point to using their marketing campaign products but the email templates were really awesome really awesome

I really liked the contact management history management email integration and tracking grouping of contacts opportunity groups add opportunity ratings.

Puntos en contra:

Act is a really great entry level CRM it has some functionality's third party capabilities other products you can purchase from the store but it just doesn't have what it takes to get you over the hill when you get a little bit larger

General Manager en EE. UU.
Dispositivos médicos, 11-50 empleados

Good As A Contact Manager, Not As A 2020 CRM

2,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: ACT! was very helpful in moving our business forward at a time where we mainly needed to focus on contact management. Now that I need a true CRM, there are better alternatives for us.

I used ACT daily for years. It works well as a contact manager and can help track email conversions through an Outlook plugin.

Puntos en contra:

The program lacks the advanced functionality you would expect with a modern day customer relationship management software. The design is also extremely dated.

Tracy
Program manager en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Act is great for marketing

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Our marketing team is virtual and located all over the US. We use Act for all our marketing accounts. Our administration uses Act for business development as well as our marketing team for each and every campaign.

We have been using Act for 18 years. It's a nice product with as many bells and whistles thats needed for a CRM. Its easy to implement and set up databases. It has the necessary features for analytics and reporting for clients.We plan to upgrade to an Act cloud version soon.

Puntos en contra:

The only feature I would like to see added would be an internal voip so that you could hit the call button and Act would dial automatically.

hace 4 semanas

We love hearing from our customers, Tracy! Some of our favorite features have come from the suggestions of power users like you! We invite you to please submit your feature request by visiting this URL. https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form/5833907456404e3d99cb5c440433f6a0 Thank you!

Mark
Marketing Manager en EE. UU.
Servicios medioambientales, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Act is a great CRM for the cost

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Act is vert easy to use and customize to the users needs. Very little training is required for new users

Puntos en contra:

None it is a very good CRM for marketing purposes

hace 4 semanas

Thank you, Mark! We love hearing from our customers and enjoy learning how Act! is helping their businesses around the world. And, we'd love to learn more about your business if you'd like to share your Act! Success Story. It's easy - just paste this link into your browser to get started. https://www.act.com/success-stories/ Thanks again for sharing and we wish continued success to you!

Michelle
Servicios jurídicos, 2-10 empleados

Act! through the years

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I love Act!, the functionality, the ability to customize, detailed reports. I run my single jobs, AR, AP, reporting, generate documents, calendar, follow up, email all through Act! and have micro control of every document and report. I have several users and the addons are endless.

I began using Act! 20+ years ago the draw for me was the ability to customize the product for my companies needs. I have run my company's database with this software from start up and I have made it work through the years. In the earlier days I was able to automate functionality to stay ahead of trends and have robust productivity far a head of my competitors. As the years have gone on and the product was sold and resold they have updated and brought general users more but have left lifelong users in the dust for profit.

Puntos en contra:

Subscription services that cripple my ability to utilize the fully purchased/owned product. I feel that the company sold out for recurring subscriptions. I don't care that they want to go to subscription but I do care that I have my feet held to the fire because of it. Users like myself enabled their progress and continued success.

Bill
Apps Engineer en EE. UU.
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 2-10 empleados

How act is helping me working at 74 as a sales man

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: I have been using ACT's since 1999 and this year I turned 74 and I'm still selling with the very best of them. I sell power supplies to industry and without ACT there is no way I could compete in the world of sales today without ACT, I put everything and anything that helps me sell more in a very competitive field including emails, quotes, power supply spec, and notes. I see so many people who will not invest in this program or database if they did their sales would be much higher nobody can remember everything but ACT does. In all the years I have used at never a problem of any kind I do keep it on three computers as the backup just in case there's a crash of one of my computers. I backup my database 2 to 3 times a week making sure I have everything when I need it. The thing I like most about ACT when I go to sales meetings I have all my information right in front of me on my laptop and so many people don't. So when I am questioned about any customer I can look in my notes and have the answers I need, without ACT my sales numbers would be much lower.
Thanks ACT

Without ACT I could not compete as well as I do in the sales world for it is changing every day. I need ACT to help track my customers my orders my RFQ's and so many other things without it I wouldn't have a job today. I see so many salespeople who won't invest in ACT who sales numbers could be so much better I tell them about ACT but they don't seem to want to invest in their future and their future sales that could be so much better.

Puntos en contra:

I cannot find one thing wrong with ACT I have been using it approximately 20 years and never had a problem I cannot say this about other database programs I have had to use when I worked for other companies. Some of them were super complicated took hours of work just to get your data in whereas using ACT it was a breeze putting data in and saving data of all kinds.

Thom
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados

Very versatile

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I have been using it non stop since the earliest versions - that should tell you that I am very satisfied with it.

I have been using ACT for over 25 years and have seen lots of versions. I like its flexibility and that I can put users into multiple groups, It would be impossible to design a program that did everything everybody wanted it to but ACT comes close. I use it for sales, marketing, personal groups I coordinate, keeping track of some of my customers' customers. It can interact with Outlook and Google's calendar if you use either of those programs. I am a Premium member. The bad side to that is it is a little pricey - about $0 a month. The good side is that I always have the most up to date version. The customer support is wonderful if you are a premium member. Whenever Microsoft Windows has an update a lot of my programs need some adjusting. ACT requires the SQL to restart but that is a simple fix. If/when I have had issues I couldn't fix I just made a call and their support team was terrific in helping me. I like the fact that it is cloud based so I can access it on my tablet or cell phone or any computer anywhere. At my office I use the offline version and simply update the sync to the cloud. I have it set to update overnight also. One of the features I like best is the history. It is great to be able to look back to meetings, calls etc to see what I said, did etc. The library of forms is very useful also - create a form, letter - whatever - and you have a pre printed template you can utilize for multiple clients or for just one. It holds tons of contacts also.

Puntos en contra:

I wish it had more options for the ID/Status cells. The group function sort of does that but not like I need it to. Having 3, 4, 5 or more ID/Status cells would be very useful. Most of my clients fall into more than one category.

Andrew
president en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 2-10 empleados

e-marketing, marketing automation

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I would pay twice if I will be able to go to previous abilities that ACT has

Act itself is as a good database software. Compering to previous version synchronized with Swift Page it has a better platform to create a template. There are other things you improve but for our small company we do not use them (like several times of sending same e-mail to one customer)

Puntos en contra:

In Marketing Automation: - you can not add and SAVE our data base fields in the template - you can not send an e-mail from the template to one person (only to the group) - you can not sent an e-mail to lookup (every time you must create the group from lookup) - may e-mails is getting lost (in our 2 campaigns about 20% e-mails were not delivered) In e-marketing - you can not add and SAVE our data base fields in the template ****** In your previous version of ACT I was able to add fields from my database SAVE them in the template and send them to lookup without a need to create the group. ****** And your customer service ??? I believe you can do better work. For example - I wrote an e-mail to you about month ago - with totally no answers from you.

hace 4 años

Andrew, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with the new Act! Marketing Automation. Please email me at mbowers@swiftpage.com and I will escalate your issue. Thanks again.

Fred
SVP en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 11-50 empleados

ACT! 19 much better than 18

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Have been an ACT user for over a decade. Works well, but syncing with Outlook and Gmail has been rough. Version 19 is much better, but still needs some work. It would be nice if ACT provided tech support for the first 90 days without paying all the time. Also would like to see contact photos added as it is in Outlook.

Organization and logic

Puntos en contra:

Syncing with Outlook and Gmail can be difficult.

hace 6 años

Hi Fred, Thanks for your review! Did you know it is possible to add a photo to an Act! contact? You can edit your contact layout to include a picture field. Once this has been added, you can display any photo you like within the field. Regarding the Outlook email history attachments, there is an icon that looks like an envelope with a red X which will display in your taskbar if there are some emails which have been sent but not attached to an Act! contact. This is intended to notify you that these histories will be missing and will give you the option of manually choosing a contact to record them to, or creating a new contact from the info provided. If you have any further questions about Act! or are looking for advice, check out our Community Forums: https://community.act.com - Act!

Brad
Semiconductores, Trabajador autónomo

2021 ACT v22 Review

3,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall, from 1991 up until summer 2020, has been pretty seamless using ACT and upgrading from previous versions to current versions. The last v22.0 upgrade I installed, gave me the impression that someone at ACT was more concerned about getting their bonus and 'rushing' out this new version, than making sure an 'error free' product was released. This combined with the elimination of service contracts, gives the impression they're going to "milk the cow" and end up closing up the business and leaving customers stranded.

Familiar as I have been using ACT since 1991, starting with v2.0 and now have v22.1.

Puntos en contra:

ACT worked 'great' up to and including v21. Since the release of v22, I get ACT "NOT RESPONDING" messages 6-8x per day and need to completely reboot my laptop. Also with v22, I have randomly and periodically had (2x) my template for Contacts changed/rearranged. This combined with the elimination of service contracts, makes using ACT and potentially upgrading to the next version of ACT "unattractive".

Managing Director en Australia
Ha utilizado el software durante: No especificado

Best featured and Best value CRM for Small business

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: Firstly, I'm an Act! Certified Consultant and I sell and provide services around Act! and have done so since 2001. Although I'm not a client, I have continually had to make an assessment about whether Act! is the right product for our prospective and existing clients. My personal experience is that there is no single software product that is suitable for every business. If you are a big enterprise, Act! isn't the product you are going to invest in. For small business though it should be at the top of your list to review. Act! has a greater depth and depth of functionality for the price of any CRM software in the market for the small business users. If there was something that were better I'd be inclined to be offering it to our clients. Act! has been around for nearly 30 years and the many things that you are likely to want to be able to do, Act! just does. Many of the small, simple, day to day tasks will be made easier by your use of Act!. Act! is a product that you will hear many loyal and satisfied clients say that they Love and that they can't do without. Act! is easy to use and it's highly configurable. It excels in a MS Windows environment, so if you are running a server with some desktops and laptops it's an ideal solution. It will run faster than any cloud based solution. Act! comes with both a Windows and Web based access. You could have some using it on their desktop in the office, and others using it via the web browser. The Web version doesn't completely match the windows version for functionality, but the gap is closing. With Act! you can deploy it on your own server so you own and control your data. You can still have the advantage of a web based login but know that your database is in an environment you control. Act! has a range of excellent third party add-ons that en-rich it's functionality and with a new API in the latest 18.1 version there will be many more integrations between Act! and other web based applications. If I were to simplfy where I see Act! in the market it would be to say it sits in the middle of the basic cloud offerings like Pipedrive, Insightly, Highrise etc. and the full blown CRM's from Saleforce, SugarCRM and Microsoft. If you are an established business that is looking for a best in class CRM to work on your MS Windows platform and still provide good mobile and web browser based access then Act! is ideal.

Bruce
Automoción, 2-10 empleados

Using ACT!

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: I have been using the program for 15 years. I like that when I last upgraded I did not have to learn everything over again! Microsoft does this and I don't care for it. I use mostly the contact database. However, I expect to purchase another copy of the program because of a new contract that will have extensive telemarketing and reporting.

Easy to use

Puntos en contra:

Some of the features I will never use and some of the features take some time to learn how to use.

hace 6 años

Hi Bruce, Thanks for the review! For reference, we offer a wide range of help and support materials for Act!, and can advise on further training if requested. For new users of Act!, our Getting Started resource center is useful for learning the basics of Act! and getting up and running. https://www.act.com/resources/getting-started We also have a free online training library full of videos detailing many of the features of Act!. Visit this here: https://www.act.com/resources/feature-tours It's also possible to purchase training workbooks which teach the fundamentals of using and administrating Act! in detail. http://swiftpage.com/training/order-manuals If you need any advice on any of the help materials we offer, please don't hesitate to ask! Act!

Greg
Broker en EE. UU.
Seguros, 11-50 empleados

Good and Bad

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Since I've updated it's been 1 a headache after another. I kept ACT Bc of my familiarity with the product. But now I have problems with SQL servers not starting, lost a database, and have to pay for customer service? The Customer support guys do work hard to fix your Problem. But paying to fix a problem ACT created or overlooked seems greedy. So minus 2 stars. Also getting some of the reports is not as easy as it uses to be. I don't use all the features of this software but some of it would be great, but now redundant as I have other programs handling those for me. Overall it's just "C" maybe "C+" for me.

Layout and look. All the different features and uses.

Puntos en contra:

Sometimes when I print address labels, it will go and grab the actual address instead of the PO Box. Also 1 wrong click and suddenly everyone connected with a company has that company's address. Also really had a hard time with Birthday reports. I just want 1 specific month, not everyone in random order. SQL servers don't always boot up.

Adrian
General Manager en EE. UU.
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 2-10 empleados

Act Review

3,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Sometimes the amount of data is confusing because there are so many programs to monitor. I would find it easier if there was a program attached the file explaining usage without having to call tech support.

I can track my customers and their email addresses.

Puntos en contra:

The confusion with accessing customers.

hace 6 años

Hi Adrian, We offer a wide range of help materials for Act!, and can advise on further training if requested. Did you know there is a help guide built into Act!? This can be accessed and searched by pressing F1 on your keyboard. If you're new to Act!, our Getting Started resource center is useful for learning the basics of Act! and getting up and running. https://www.act.com/resources/getting-started We also have a free online training library full of videos detailing many of the features of Act! Visit this here: https://www.act.com/resources/feature-tours You can also purchase training workbooks which teach the fundamentals of using and administrating Act! in detail. http://swiftpage.com/training/order-manuals If you need any advice on any of the help materials we offer, please don't hesitate to ask! Act!

Louis
Prioject Manager en EE. UU.
Hardware informático, 51-200 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Act! CRM gives our company what it needs . Ease of use which boosts our team's productivity output

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We are happy to upgrade to ACT CRM for their cloud based services, for Act's collection as well as consolidation of our sales data for marketing use and for new business acquisition . Act has also become
an off and online supplemental data base for our company.

We loved Act's flexibility and ease of use as each of our team members were able to use Act with their mobile devices and phones. Our team members reported that Act's updating process is quick, painless, and automated. In addition , their user interface was quite intuitive and made for generation of highly configurable reports in a timely manner .

Puntos en contra:

We have found Act to be a solid and multi faceted CRM. However , we would love more tutorials on importing contacts for business use and referral. By importing we would value some kind of scan utility feature for use with cell phones and tablets. That said , once a client enters contact information , Act will make a connection and provide information regarding parent companies or further supplemental data. This feature proves extremely useful.

James
President en EE. UU.
Cuidado de la salud mental, 2-10 empleados

After user since version 2.0

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: I run an international consulting business with customers in Europe, the Caribbean, Africa, and all over English-language North America to the north of the Arctic Circle. I could not have built this 25-year business without ACT! In retirement, I am serving as a university professor. I have over 7500 contacts in my database. ¶
I served on the beta team (I actually loaded version 1.0 but it was not as good as competitors) when version 2.0 came out it was hands down better than what I had been using. I have updated act every year ever since! Service is great and good but available only during business hours specific time, I only wish it was available 24*7

Total ease-of-use and fantastic tech support.

Puntos en contra:

Since my days on the beta team, I have asked that if you highlighted a phone number overseas it would tell you the local time of day and whether that was a business day or a holiday. Tech development teams have always said that is a fantastic idea dating back to version about 2.0 but it has never been implemented.

Sherilyn
Realtor en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Not what I expected

3,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I will be reviewing other CRM's when my renewal comes due.

It is a pretty decent CRM in terms of data collection and contact management.

Puntos en contra:

Support is a problem. (I paid for premium service "an extra" to speak with an "on-shore" technician". Hold times when you call in can be up to an hour at any given time of the day. Sometimes you can be cut-off after holding 45 minutes and begin the process all over again. Tech often does not know the answer and has to "escalate to Sr. tech" They say they will get back to you in 24 hours by call or email. I am on day 3 now and have not received this call back. In my business my CRM is my navigator and used as a main part of my business day. The down time is ridiculous. I have been dead in the water all morning today, it is now noon. I am currently on hold waiting for a tech to explain my inability to log in today. I have currently been on hold for 43:53 minutes and counting.

Eric
President en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Good, I like the custom fields.

4,0 hace 5 años

Custom fields. Ease of backup. I like that you can save multiple layouts. I do not like that the layout doesn't fit my screen using a typical new HD monitor. I either have to keep the type really small or thevtext gets very blurry. Syncing with iPhone - your app doesn't include all the fields. Every time there is a major windows update, ACT has issues. For many years I have asked for a couple of features to be added and was always told by tech support that it should be Easy to add, but nothing ever happens.

Cindy
Marketing Manager en EE. UU.
Práctica médica, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Act! A CRM ahead of its time.

5,0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: I've had a positive experience with Act!

Act! has been around for over 20 years. It is a CRM ahead of its time. Act! makes marketing initiatives a zinch! News letters and email campaigning is very easy with Act! The Client birthday reminder system is a great customer service tactic for retention. Act! was very analogy back 20 years ago but now it has flourished into an advanced CRM with lead funnels and more.

Puntos en contra:

My experience with Act! was very positive. There was a bit of delay in the beginning with customer service but that improved over time.

hace 5 meses

Thank you, Cindy! We love hearing from our customers and enjoy learning how Act! is helping their businesses around the world. Thanks for sharing and continued success to you!