Opiniones de Orderhive

Valoraciones medias

• General
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Orderhive

Software de gestión de inventarios simple. Adecuado para comercios minoristas, mayoristas, empresas de dropshipping, distribuidores y fabricantes.

Descubre más sobre Orderhive

Mostrando 191 opiniones

Moshe B.
Comercio mayorista, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 25/3/2018

"Great, just great! Their customer service is much better than other alternatives."

Comentarios: - Inventory Sync across all marketplaces.
- Saved us money in operating expenses.
- Helped us reach higher ranks in many marketplaces including eBay and Amazon.
- Allows us to provide better customer service.
- Allows us to work with Drop Shipper with ease.
- Allows us to make better PO (since we know exactly how many products were purchased across all marketplaces).

Puntos a favor: Customer support: They have responded within few hours and was available on the phone / Skype whenever I needed them. Software: They offer integrations with all the main marketplaces and there isn't any limitation on the number of users. for each marketplace. They have templates for each situation you may encounter as a business such as an invoice, PO and many more.
It's possible to export any information you need, create new orders via their system which is very valuable to manufacturers, as they work with Dealers.
Price: I've checked all their competitors: Skubana, Zentail, SolidCommerce, Sellbrite and more, and I can tell you with complete confidence that at this time, Orderhive offers the best price for the features they provide. Ease of use: Their system is more advanced than most of their competition. They provide many features so it takes few days to get the hang of it but in return, you have control of everything. Their only real competition, in my opinion, is Sellbrite but the price difference doesn't justify it. My overall impression of them is very good and I suggest that if you manage more than two marketplaces and have an issue maintaining inventory count, try them. I'm certain you won't regret it.

Contras: In my opinion, they are missing a listing tool, better analytics tools, and PO to be a complete package but I'm not complaining since you can solve two of those issues with a little bit of knowledge in Excel.

• Publicado el 25/3/2018
George C.
  • Publicado el 21/1/2020

"Not perfect, but lightyears ahead of anything else on the market."

Comentarios: Orderhive has helped us reduce latency in order fulfilment, allowed us to setup automations which add users automatically to mailing lists in other platforms, and therefore ask for feedback, provide offers etc. It allows us to create invoices automatically, to manage our inventory across multiple platforms, to keep track of customers, to print shipping labels and all paperwork needed on customised forms that we built (The paperwork that can be generated is pretty standard, but all can be customised by you, if it's fairly minor or even i some cases major changes needed. You don't have to pay them for this.) We work much better now and I hope as we integrate more and grow, Orderhive will grow alongside us. Customer service is definately the high point. If I can be polite and say they are very patient, helpful and we are NOT an easy business/customer to fit software to. if they can manage you - you will be fine. Orderhive is not perfect, but it is more perfect than anything else on the market. It's also not the cheapest - but you get what you pay for - a million features, more can be built if you need them - I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Orderhive to anyone, and regularly do. Awesome.

Puntos a favor: Orderhive allows us to integrate almost everything with almost everything. Probably the best feature of Orderhive is the least tangible or measureable: the staff. The customer service I have received has been outstanding thus far. The team are knowledgeable and transparent and will always at least try to help you get to where you need to be. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is smart and incisive and always goes above and beyond to get you there. I'm not sure when he sleeps, but is always around when you need him. The rest of the team are supportive and available. The automations are our other most liked feature. The ability to set rules based actions, create auto invoices, send emails when something happens, move orders around automatically is great. I genuinely could not find another piece of similar software that will do as much as orderhive does, for the price point that it does it at. It is not perfect by any means, but even in their flaws, they excel: there is, built in, a feedback feature which when opened, will allow you to search for issues highlighted by other users and from there you can see if it is development, planned, executed etc. If something needs doing they listen to users almost constantly and will implement it. It feels like they are building and evolving the platform on almost a daily basis and based on customer feedback, which is awesome.

Contras: The one downfall of Orderhive is its biggest plus - It's massive. There is no way you will learn it all in a week or even a month. It is so packed with features that it's impossible to know how many ways it will fix workflows or what it can help you with, simply because it is so flexible; this takes time to learn. The demo version is not long enough (2 weeks) and you'll need to pay for the team to set you up ($99). This is a bit catch 22, when you do the demo with demo data, it looks like a fairly standard bit of kit - nice but nothing super special. It's only when you actually get your data in there and start using it that you begin to understand how and why it will help. You need to pay for this though, and i as a demo user, did not want to pay to be set up in a piece of software that by definition I hadn't decided i was using yet. Doing the demo with the team definitely helped and I recommend it to everyone. It's impossible to get an idea of it on your own. The help database is good, lots of videos, but way more depth is needed in articles to understand how features work the way they do. For example, what rules the automations follow. What order they get activated in. If one is triggered and another 2nd later automations instructions conflict with it, what happens. The automations side is new and I feel like they're still building it out though, so probably more articles will come later. The features though are great, and we genuinely couldnt run our business without them.

• Publicado el 21/1/2020
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 17/4/2019

"Be Cautious of Orderhive"

Comentarios: 2 weeks ago, I sent an email to our original sales representative, stating that I wished to cancel the project. I had a reply from the CEO of the company, and in that email it confirmed what I had suspected for some time… He stated that “In the last two months, we have upgraded architecture of Orderhive to achieve customisation in the SaaS version. So we can deliver better and much faster than earlier. I am working on your requirement to figure out how we can achieve it in SaaS customisation.” Orderhive has essentially used the money we have paid them to develop our custom solution to upgrade their own SaaS solution - we have funded some part of the development of their SaaS product that they will ultimately use to sell to other customers. It is frustrating that they are now refusing to refund our monies, which in reality, is a tiny portion of what we have spent in time and wages on this project. They have a clear refund policy - but usually these only apply when something/anything is actually delivered. It is absolutely possible that the Orderhive out-of-the-box SaaS solution is a good one. However, I would warn anyone who is looking at the “Plus”/”Enterprise” solution to be extremely cautious of Orderhive. If you do go ahead, do not accept the scope that is sold to you by Orderhive - insist on a custom, detailed scope of works with details about how each feature will work. Insist on progress payments that are payable on delivery of each feature.

Puntos a favor: I can only speak of my experience, as an Orderhive Plus/Enterprise customer. I try to be fair in all my reviews, and this review should only be taken into consideration if you are looking at becoming an Orderhive Plus/Enterprise customer. Around 18 months ago I started conversations with Orderhive as a potential vendor to run a large portion of our ecommerce business. It seemed promising, and the idea that the Plus (now called Enterprise) solution was customisable was the reason I decided to select Orderhive. There was a significant amount of due-diligence from my end. It took me around 6 months to get my head around what features the software currently had, and what we would need to have Orderhive complete as a customisation. This in itself was also quite a bit of work - there were a number of revisions to the contract documents, created by a non-technical sales representative. My concerns started around this point when I was unable to speak with a technical representative to discuss, in more detail, how each feature would work. The google doc that I created to try to capture the detail of each feature was simply copy and pasted in to the contract document - meaning that if I missed something then it was going to be developed incorrectly. It seemed that there was no attempt whatsoever from Orderhive to truly understand what it was that we required on a deep level.

Contras: Nonetheless, once we signed the contract, and we paid the deposit, things were underway - and I will admit it did seem promising. Within around 8 weeks Orderhive had set up the staging and production server environments and had completed some very basic functionalities such as adding an additional column to the Kanban order view. However, once the very basic customisations were completed, things completely stopped. It was tough work from my part to get the Orderhive team together to discuss where the project was at, and why it had stopped. We had a couple discussions about how to get things back on track, but it was at this point that I wondered if Orderhive had just realised some of the complexities that would be involved in our customisations. It took around 3 more months of exchanges between us for me to formulate a plan in how finish this project - I compromised significantly on the features we originally requested. I actually removed the largest customisation from the project in the hopes it would kick it back in to gear. But it seemed the damage was done - the Orderhive team no longer wanted to work on this project - and instead place their focus on an easier (more profitable) area of their business.

• Publicado el 17/4/2019
Jackie C.
Financial Manager
  • Publicado el 25/3/2020

"Great Customer Support"

Comentarios: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was very helpful, we had an issue with the charge to our card resulting in the pausing of our account. Due to the high demand we are experiencing we are not in the position to delay the functionality Orderhive has for our businesses. With [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] help we were able to be back up and running in no time. Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Puntos a favor: The management of orders and inventory.

Contras: The option to add dimensions to products.

• Publicado el 25/3/2020
Mark F.
Automoción, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 11/10/2019

"2 servers connected"

Comentarios: I would recommend OH to new clients to manage all stock and inventory especially if they use kitting..

Puntos a favor: We like the way this software has live updates and is easy to connect.

Contras: The changes to the software design and look.. I actually liked the old school look and feel..

• Publicado el 11/10/2019
Samantha C.
  • Publicado el 27/5/2020

"They took my money for a service I never received"

Puntos a favor: Mirant in customer service was always very helpful

Contras: We paid 2800 USD on top of the usual package for some backend development that was estimated to take 3-4 weeks, max. It started in November and it got to the end of May the next year and I had finally had enough of all the bugs and waiting, despite giving warning multiple times over the months that I needed things to be done or else I would leave Orderhive. When I finally left, they refused to refund me the 2800 USD, even though I had paid for a service I literally never got. Plus the amount of bugs in the platform made me check inventory quantities every weekend. It was wasting more time than helping, so we ended up just switching to using Shopify as it was more reliable and in the end, less work on our half.

• Publicado el 27/5/2020
Sean P.
  • Publicado el 3/11/2017

"Fantastic"

Puntos a favor: Orderhive was the only suitable order management system that I could find, that would provide a integration with Royal Mail (UK delivery service). Whilst this took some time to achieve (about 2 months), the integration works very well, enabling us to print off shipping labels without manually entering in the address. Orderhive also integrates with our online store, which allows the orders to be synced with ease. They listen to feedback and have great support. Orderhive have all the features necessary for our order management.

Contras: Nothing much, it's not perfect, but they're working towards it by listening to customers opinions. Maybe faster integration time, although they did run into some complications with our integration (probably why no one else does it with Royal Mail).

• Publicado el 3/11/2017
Chen (hen) L.
  • Publicado el 26/12/2016

"Great customer support and great program"

Comentarios: I have started to use Orderhive after trying several other programs and I have found Orderhive to be better. The picture of every product was made partly for my request and it extremely made this program helpful and easy to use for my business. The update of products and quantities is made within seconds and the program works flawlessly without errors. In addition, the support team does an amazing job willing to do for the customer way and beyond other support teams, I have dealt with. With this support team, it's much easier for me as a business owner to solve any problem if it occurs.

Puntos a favor: Pictures of every product at the main screen level.
Great customer support
Program work flawlessly syncs data in seconds

Contras: There is a 4 times a day limit on the number of times you can sync a channel

por Orderhive el 26/12/2016

Hi Chen. Thank you so much for your honest feedback. Looking forward to offering much more. :)

Thanks & Regards,
Megha Vishnoi

• Publicado el 26/12/2016
Minyee J.
  • Publicado el 15/3/2018

"Works with Shopify, Prestashop, Ebay and Amazon without a hitch for inventory control in one place."

Comentarios: Works with Shopify, Prestashop, Ebay and Amazon without a hitch.

Puntos a favor: Works with Shopify, Prestashop, Ebay and Amazon without a hitch. Their customer service was top notch and were available during US hours either via SKYPE or chat system. This platform is a no brainer if you want a multi channel inventory manager. You can update all stores from one platform in real time. Go get this now you can be up and running in a day.

Contras: This software does not offer mapping of shipping method or customer notes.

• Publicado el 15/3/2018
Paul D.
Online Entrepreneur
Comercio mayorista, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 5/12/2018

"The Greatest Inventory Software Out There That I Found"

Comentarios: A very great experience! Great customer Service, Great Integrations, Always being updated and that is the most important! They are always on the move to bigger things! When a company keeps upgrading and finding more efficient ways for you than its a win!

Puntos a favor: I'm very happy that I found OrderHive! It meets my Shopify & Ebay needs very well. I tried it with Amazon aswell and it is really good too! The customer support is GREAT. Everytime I'm with their support I always get a message back and they go beyond their way aswell as skyping me and guiding me and helping me along the way. They have articles on useful information and always coming out with new added features. This is the greatest thing :)

Contras: Great

• Publicado el 5/12/2018
Mari H.
  • Publicado el 24/1/2018

"Excellent! I have tried many of the others and this is by far superior in every way!"

Comentarios: Daily sales summary report emails are great! Love the inventory capabilities. Not too complicated and utilizes bundling/kitting of products. Can integrate Xero. Instant pushing of updates to eBay, no time delay at all. Great, friendly and timely responses from customer service which are available nearly 24/7. Price is perfect. Lots and lots of features.

Puntos a favor: First would have to be the customer service as it is second to none. They are quick and clear to answer your query and fast to fix any bug. They also take onboard your suggestions for any improvement. Secondly I love the product and bundle functionality. It is very precise and you can accurately account for all inventory so you don't over sell and get the correct numbers. Thirdly I love how updates on inventory are instantly updated to eBay. This is very important as my previous software I would use would often update within 10 minutes frequently causing me to over sell a bit. Orderhive DOES NOT HAVE THIS PROBLEM! I also like the ease of use or the depth of functionality. If your a new user and want to get up and running quickly you can do this with OrderHive and when your a confident user you can start to dive into the other functionality to make your ecosystem of eccomerce software a much richer experience saving you even more time. Summing up, this software has it all and believe me I have looked. The price is right, the interface is vibrant and uncluttered and intuitive. Nothing but praise for OrderHive. Well done guys!

Contras: This might sound picky but I don't like the fact I can't order the current sales by order value. They have an "Old View" which you can switch to which will let you do this but not under the "New View". When I brought this up with OrderHive they said they would talk to their technicians to see what they can do.(I anticipate this will be updated soon). Can't ask for more. I don't like that I can't set the inventory levels to be pushed to eBay. This is helpful for selling limits. They offered a work around for this which is setting a second warehouse and only having the amount of stock available in that warehouse that you want pushed. This fixes the problem but is slightly double handling though not too much bother. Im struggling to think of anything else I "Like Least".

• Publicado el 24/1/2018
Paul S.
  • Publicado el 6/2/2017

"So yes very happy with the product the service and the price. for us it is the way to go Recommended"

Comentarios: We are a small online business with over 1000 products selling on multiple channels, & with our product's always increasing, we were desperate to find a cost-effective alternative to spreadsheets & the need to use substandard website plugins, for linking products between sales channels, plus we needed a reliable system to keeping track of product variants, multiple supplier sources and of course our sales v/s product costs, The biggest problem with finding never mind choosing a viable alternative was primarily cost, most of the online cloud based inventory management systems are ridiculously priced & over bloated for our needs, it took us a great deal of searching and demos before we found Orderhive. On reviewing this company & their software platform, i came across a post that stated one of the major concerns with this East Indian based company was a deficiency in language both verbal & grammatical. I can honestly say that as an Englishman I have found their communication within both medians to be exemplary, as well as the quality of the personal customer service I have experienced, their staff are professional, knowledgable & always quick to respond with not only standard information & explanation but also with listening to suggestions (We needed a sort filter to display out of stock / low stock products in the inventory list) within a month it's now available, how cool is that!. The software is also visually crisp simple to use & very responsive, as of yet we have only utilised two of the many available integrations Ebay & Woocommerce, as we were trailing the product & only wanted to pay the starter level price of $49.99 a month, now we are sure & happy with the suitability,functionality & personal professional customer service orderhive offer us, we are planning to upgrade to the business level at a $99.99 annual subscription fee,as this level will offer us a further 4 active integrations, these are needed for adding Quickbooks online, stripe, amazon.ca & Canada post. It is important to mention however that to fully trail the product you need to subscribe to at least the starter pack as the demo version wont allow the integrations, when i queried as to why? the explanation was that when activating the integrations with third-party companies there is a cost to them (Orderhive).

So we figured ok business is business we all have expenses & signed up to the lowest monthly plan while i tried their product.
Axiology Imports Canada

por OpenXcell Technolabs el 7/2/2017

Hi Paul. Thank you for the detailed feedback. :)

• Publicado el 6/2/2017
Todd M.
2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 27/7/2016

"A Multi Channel Seller Necessity"

Comentarios: Orderhive is a top notch provider of inventory management, product listing and channel syncing tool whether you sell on Ebay, Etsy or Amazon etc.. I tried many software prior to Orderhive and I was never totally satified. There was always something missing or they were not fully catered for the UK market. However Orderhive has exceeded my expectations. I am glad I made the right decision to keep orderhive. I still have many integrations to add and I cant wait to have everything in one place. Even the B2B portal can be customised which is my next move with the software. Anything you need just ask the guys at Orderhive and they will try to come up with a solution for your business. Their customer service is second to none. Always there 24/7. Orderhive is constantly improving, inventing and integrating features to allow sellers to do what is most important to us...selling!

Puntos a favor: Easy to use and small learning curve. Outstanding customer service. I can update and access my account anytime and anywhere. The guys at Orderhive are willing to listen to any customisation ideas that you may require for your business and they will always come up with an answer. Great value for money too. Love it and they have gave me no reason to go anywhere else.

Contras: None. Where there is an issue or features you require just ask..

por OpenXcell Technolabs el 28/7/2016

Hi Todd. Thank you for your feedback. We look forward to offering you so much more to simplify your business.:)

• Publicado el 27/7/2016
Amanda W.
Alimentación y bebidas, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 18/9/2018

"Overall - good stuff, some bugs need worked out - but generally meets all my needs"

Comentarios: This allows me to sync 3 WooCommerce sites and ShipStation. I love that it's generally a one stop shop for reports and product ordering. While it's been a bumpy ride these past few weeks during the transition - its going much better now and I believe it will continue to get better as time goes on.

Puntos a favor: - Customization of colors, templates, email responses.
- Generally quick response time on chat - until recent when they switched from 1.0 to 2.0. I assume they are busy with that transition, so hopefully they will gain some more time in the future to get back to their quicker response I was used to in 1.0.
Generally able to solve all my needs within a few days when issues come up

Contras: - Glitches still, I clear my cache pretty regularly, but nothing I generally can't work around
- 2.0 at first was so bad compared to 1.0, but finally 2.0 is catching up.
- Wish there were more tutorials, but I resorted to making my own.

• Publicado el 18/9/2018
Sachio K.
  • Publicado el 15/8/2016

"Excellent tool!! You can save a lot of time!!"

Comentarios: This tool is extremely helpful if you are selling on ebay US, ebay UK, FR DE etc as well as Amazon, shopify etc. very easy to integrate your product and manage your stock qty. at single screen. You can change price, qty very quickly form inventory screen for all multi channel site. there is no display for the currencies for inventory screen but you can see the currencies on sold screen. There is no listing function from this tool however, I don't see it needed so much. I have been spending a lot of time for log-in each ebay site for changing qty. manually but with this tool, I can spend the saved time for something else.

Puntos a favor: You can't fined other solution with this price. System Quality is also top.
Quick server response and reflects change to your selling channel immediately.
Easy control for all different channel stocks and prices.

Contras: I wish I could have more powerful and variety of setting regarding automatic merging the items. Maybe system could automatically suggest matching by the title, SKU, prefixed SKU so that I can merge more smooth and quickly. Also, it is even more better that system can show certain qty. which is less than actual qty and refill automatically once it sold out.

por OpenXcell Technolabs el 19/8/2016

Hi Sachio. Thank you for your feedback. We'll take your suggestions into consideration to implement features in near future. If you have any other queries or comments, please feel free to email at support@orderhive.com.

• Publicado el 15/8/2016
Vitalijs F.
ceo
Hardware informático, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 30/11/2016

"Does have some fantastic features and excellent customer care but could be a little cheaper"

Comentarios: I am using orderhive now for about 5 month and must say that software is very advanced and versatile, especially for those who want to hook up a lot of channels but enjoys shopify too much as their main hub for order flow and product sync. It has solved us two biggest issues we have had - invoices that match our integrated label paper (including combined orders, etc.)and pick-list which allows you to quickly collect and process orders for the day just by pressing one button. It is well worth the money to paid, especially given the ease of the bulk adjustments that can be made on the system. It has also solved our biggest issue with shopify - lack of multi currency support where we simply use multiple shopify accounts with separate pricing strategies for each country. I do recommend it to those who want to have complete cost control and runs regular purchasing as this is also where I import my new stock given the ease of use and speed of raising a new order. I still believe that there is more to be gained if they would lower the price a little as I do want to expand and would welcome a fee + commission rather than the 25$ they charge for each channel as with so many shops you can easily run up into problems and that is also the reason why we are using other apps for eBay and another for Amazon integration. I am sure that with time they will only get better.

Puntos a favor: Great customer care and simple to use software

Contras: Price for each channel is 25$ so if you have 10 channels that will be 250$ a month which is a little high.

por OpenXcell Technolabs el 1/12/2016

Hi Vitalijs. Thank you for your honest feedback. We're glad the software is helping your business. We'll take your suggestions into consideration and keep enhancing. :)

• Publicado el 30/11/2016
Sven G.
Co-Founder/Creator
  • Publicado el 11/10/2017

"Excellent customer support! Lots of integrations. Quick syncing. Great value!"

Puntos a favor: Love the customer support. You always get a quick response to your questions and they're available for a Skype call if needed. Given the almost 10 hr time difference they're doing a phenomenal job of making themselves available when convenient for you.
The real time sync and multitude of integrations is excellent.
Shipping integration is a time-saver and makes it easy to compare rates of your integrated carriers. The included USPS account has the lowest USPS rates we could find.
Having the ability to request Custom Features at a reasonable cost is another plus.

Contras: Need to be able to ship multi-package shipments and Bill Third Party.
Ability to Edit shipped orders that have not been invoiced.
Due to the custom nature of our products we need to be able to use the same SKU multiple times in the same order.

• Publicado el 11/10/2017
Bienes de consumo, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 16/11/2017

"Good Price, Very Slow and Technical Glitches"

Puntos a favor: The price is one of the lowest in the business for what it offers. You can even connect Amazon FBA inventory and manage your purchases which makes other applications usually very expensive.
Positive is also that it supports Multi-Currency and shows the customers country in the order overview.
Support replies usually within the day via email or skype.

Contras: When you tag an order it doesn't instantly show this tag, you first have to click somewhere else or refresh the page.
And sometimes its really slow and you have to wait half a minute until something happens when you click to open a view or order.
What also bothers us is that you only can put orders on hold when you are in the "Awaiting shipment" Order view, but not in the "All order" view.
If you want to get your customized features, you have to pay one year in advance.
Recently we have the problem that orders from Amazon or Ebay won't show up in Orderhive. Because we have to fulfill some of them within 1 business days, this problem is a real problem. We then have to print all orders manually from Amazon or ebay and make our labels manually which takes a lot of more time. The orders will appear in Orderhive 6-12 hours after they have been placed. This happened to us maybe 5 times already.
After contacting the Orderhive support they very quickly replied to us on Skype. But then they told us to contact Amazon ourselves to find out what's going on. After we've noticed that it's not only eBay but also Amazon they didn't come up with a solution yet.
The last time it happened this week they've replied it was a technical glitch which affected all users of Orderhive.
We are looking for another solution now, but we know it will cost us a lot more. I guess you get what you pay for.

• Publicado el 16/11/2017
Judy G.
Executive Director
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 25/1/2019

"Love, Love, Love This Product and the Support is Phenomenal"

Comentarios: Excellent!!!!! is totally helping us automate our order processing and shipping functions

Puntos a favor: We are a Food Bank for animals and need a lot of customization on how we fulfill our orders
*Love the Custom Templates for our business it is huge to be able to customize our own templates to work with our systems.
*Love the sync with our online store, we can also print multiple orders at the same time on separate pages, we can print our own customized shipping labels exactly like we want them also printing multiple on separate pages
*Love the support - it did take me awhile to get used to the time differences between the US and India but now totally in the swing works great and having our own support guy is totally the best - always there even on holidays - Awesome!!!!!
*Love the price as it works within our budget
*there are really several other features we like and they are constantly working to upgrade and add new features to help
jThank you so much Orderhive team for all you do to Help Us Help Them!

Contras: Still working through the learning process but at the moment would say the scanning process but know it is a new feature and they are working to upgrade it's functionality

• Publicado el 25/1/2019
Partner
  • Publicado el 2/7/2018

"Great New order management App with superb potential"

Comentarios: A streamlined order management and processing system so we can efficiently get orders out the door.
Stock management to allow us to keep stock levels correct in our warehouse and if we used accross multiple channels i.e. ebay amazon and our own website.

Puntos a favor: Very cost effective app that has great integration with Bigcommerce to allow us to efficienty mange stock and process our orders.
Currently running to versions V1 and V2 the simplicity and ease of use of V2 is great (currently in Beta) but still, V1 gives you all the daily features you need, like editing orders shipping and stock management.
Support is amazing. Allways on hand through the chat interface, they are very responsive even in the middle of the night.
Very welcoming to ideas and suggestions for improvements to the system and are lightning fast at adding new features.

Contras: Having gotten used to our previous system they do need some automation to reduce button clicks. On the cards for development but still not available are Rules system for automating selecting shipping methods. Really need a template system to allow creation of our own packing slip/delivery notes and invoices. Would love a template system for emails being sent to customers

• Publicado el 2/7/2018
Michelle G.
Marketing Director
Almacenamiento, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 22/6/2017

"Lacking some aspects but overall a good inventory system. "

Puntos a favor: This software has great reports and I can bundle products from the stores we sell on. It also has more integrations for our type of business such as houzz and stripe which no other inventory management software has; trade gecko being one of the other software's we considered.

Contras: When we are typing manual orders it doesn't bring up all variations at times. For instance we could have 21 variations of a diamond tool so we need to know our SKU's off hand to make it quick and easy. Also we would like to see an integration with Mailchimp and be able to see product sales by Category per month instead of having to look them up one at a time. Customers tab is great but we have many customers that are under a singular company. It would be more beneficial to have the ability to have a "Company" tab and be able to sort customers under their company. A great example would be if our rep from company a comes in and buys something we can find company a and bring up a ticket for him, however if another person from company a comes in we would find company a and make the ticket for him.

por OpenXcell Technolabs el 22/6/2017

Hey Michelle, Thank you for the feedback. We will take your suggestion into considerations.

• Publicado el 22/6/2017
Business Development Manager
  • Publicado el 11/6/2018

"Still impressive after a year"

Comentarios: Efficiency and live tracking of inventory products.

Puntos a favor: Very simple UI interface and yet able to track orders to great details. Utilising this for company purposes and till today, very satisfied. Customer support is top notch too. Special compliments for Shruti, who has been assisting in my account. She has been meticulous and transparent, providing clear guidance in resolving questions.

Contras: Recent upgrade to Orderhive 2.0 was not implemented properly, with lack of customer notifications and interface manuals. Otherwise, glad that there still is continuous improvement.

• Publicado el 11/6/2018
Isabel T.
Operations Analyst
  • Publicado el 17/7/2017

"I love Orderhive for our company's inventory management system - best part is the customer service!"

Puntos a favor: Customer service is so prompt and will fix any issue you have, even customizable fixes. I like the report function and the easy layout of inventory. I like the ability to see low stock and out of stock items in different colors.

Contras: I don't like that you have to go through the whole shipping/delivery process to complete an order. For our business we aren't actually selling our inventory or shipping it out, just delivering it to properties. So I wish you could customize that feature. I also have a hard time using a scanner to check in or out items cause sometimes if you go too quickly or too slowly it doesn't register the scans and therefore the numbers will be off. Also, it takes a bit of time to update new items/orders etc.

• Publicado el 17/7/2017
Matt W.
IT Director
  • Publicado el 25/7/2017

"The best order / inventory management system I have ever used"

Comentarios: My stock levels are now syncing correctly across channels and I can keep on top of everything I need.

Puntos a favor: The features included in OrderHive are reminiscent of a system much more expensive. Unlike a number of other systems, it just does what you need - syncs inventory across multiple channels, downloads orders and makes it easy to fulfil those orders.
I particularly like the order tracking feature where you can see the status of an order in the delivery process with updates from carrier tracking.
I am exceptionally impressed with their support team - they are responsive and helpful and nothing seems like too much trouble. Even if you want a custom feature or something tailored to your business they are willing to look at it and provide reasonably priced customisation.

Contras: Sometimes it is a little slow to load, but other than that I can't fault the program or support. Every time I have thought there was something I didn't like about the system the support team have either given me an alternative way of doing it or I have been going about it the wrong way.

• Publicado el 25/7/2017
Harrison S.
COO
  • Publicado el 3/4/2017

"Easy to use, powerful tool for managing and selling inventory"

Comentarios: We've had a very solid experience using Orderhive . One of the best things about this product, is the active development team. They are not standing still by any means - recently they updated the user interface, added insured shipments, and improved the overall flow. The active support team makes it easy to fix anything issues you might come into contact with. We tried a lot of different software - the simplicity and small learning curve made this one a winner.

Puntos a favor: Active developers and support team are one of our favorite things.
Clean interface.
Ease of converting sales into shipments.
Tracking of packages built in

Contras: Can be a bit slow at times to load between pages
Updates occur without documentation, so you don't always know what has changed

por OpenXcell Technolabs el 2/6/2017