15 años ayudando a las empresas españolas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre MemberClicks

Las asociaciones, cámaras y empresas de gestión de asociaciones usan las soluciones de software integradas de MemberClicks para gestionar sus membresías de manera más sencilla y productiva.

Descubre más sobre MemberClicks

It's also easy to see how much money you've brought in from membership dues. Additionally, their form tool is quite simple to use and powerful if you know what you're doing.

Puntos en contra:

They use Weebly software to connect up to Atlas, which then controls our website (confusing, I know).

Valoraciones de MemberClicks

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
4,0
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

MemberClicks tiene una valoración global de 4,3 estrellas sobre 5 según las 464 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado MemberClicks?

Filtrar opiniones (464)

Katalina
Ing. Sistemas en Colombia
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 10.000+ empleados

me funciono muy bien

5,0 hace 11 meses

es una herramienta muy facil de utilizar, su servicio al cliente es rapido y consiso.

Puntos en contra:

Me gustaria que se pudieran editar las facturas que tengo abiertas del resto funciona muy bien.

Jackie
Jackie
Executive Director en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Exceptional customer service makes this product TOP RATED!

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: MemberClicks has enabled us to provide a more useful website. Our engagement has increased and members are able to easily find pages they are looking for. The event management is very user-friendly. I give them an A+ in customer service and continued improvements!

As a small organization its important to have access to customer support. Memberclicks excels here. The product is very user-friendly and customizable to my needs. They continue to improve the product and we are very happy to partner with them. The reports you can run provide real-time information and help us provide quality service to our members.

Puntos en contra:

Getting use to the layout of the pages requires extra effort when placing items on the page. Learning to use tables helps the best but still requires attention to detail. Sometimes I spend extra time lining the pages up to keep the professional appearance.

Melinda
National Secretary en EE. UU.
Oficina ejecutiva, 2-10 empleados

Review of MemberClicks - Association use

5,0 la semana pasada Nuevo

Comentarios: It was rough at first. I'm not very computer savvy - or at least with the backside of things. But I was SO appreciative of the helpful online chats! I pestered them so much at first that they started to know me! They were/are incredibly helpful. I have not had any bad or unhelpful experiences. The entire system, including the web page, once you learn it, is great. Its so nice to be able to pull articles online as well, that will help you with almost anything you need.

I spend most of my time working in the backside of Memberclicks managing the 3000 members that our Association has. I really find it very easy to locate any member by the searches that are available. I also like being able to modify the profile views and profile information. I believe our members also find the profile pages very helpful and user friendly. I also really appreciate the forms sections and the variety of registration forms that I have created makes my life much easier!

Puntos en contra:

I have asked many times for a couple options. I totally understand why they can't do it, but it would make my life SO much easier - on the forms - If only there were a couple more options for the "status" of the forms. Right now, there is only active or Deleted. It would be amazing if there was a third option, something like "completed" so it will remain in the profile instead of completely disappearing (from their profile) when I have to delete them. I also still find the PERMISSIONS stuff just mind boggling. I really don't mess with them much, because its over my head I think... But I know they would help me with it if I asked.

Robin
Outreach Director and Trainer en EE. UU.
Formación profesional y coaching, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Member Clicks was a great company before it was purchased by Personify

1,0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Our overall experience with MemberClicks, now that it owned by Personify, was horrible. It's so unfortunate, because MemberClicks was once a great company to work with. In the future I will avoid any and all software products owned by Personify because of their heavy handed, high penalty policies that seem very scammy.

It was once an effective company that had good relationships with its customers.

Puntos en contra:

Personify, which owns MemberClicks, has heavy handed, high penalty contract and billing policies which seem very scammy. The folks in charge of their billing department do not have phone capability. I tried for three days to get someone, ANYONE, to help me talk to an actual person. I received an email today (5/29/24) stating that my contract has already renewed, even though it is set to renew 6/1/24. Is it even legal to renew a companies contract early?

Howard
WebMaster en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Love the website and platform

5,0 la semana pasada Nuevo

Easy to administer. Customer Service had dropped during and slightly past COVID but IT'S BACK and WONDERFUL.

Puntos en contra:

It would be great to be able to give more specific access to members of the executive staff.

Carol
Director of Operations en EE. UU.

LACPA's Review of MemberClicks

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: It's been very nice working with MC and they have always been there for us. However, we do see a longer time in replying back to our questions lately. Also, we need to ask to have our website resynced. Why doesn't this happen automatically?

As a non-technical person, it was pretty easy to learn. We are very thankful for your Help Team. Although, we do see a longer time in replying back to our questions lately. Also, we need to ask to have our website resynced more often. Why doesn't this happen automatically?

Puntos en contra:

We are unable to have fields where we want them. You have some main fields we use, but not all, so we created custom fields, but they are not where we'd like them to be. Example: Degree - It should be where the name information is listed.

Respuesta de Personify

hace 3 años

Hi Carol, Thanks for your review! A member of our Customer Success team will be in touch with you regarding some of the points you mentioned. - The MemberClicks Team

Gale
CEO en EE. UU.
Cuidado de la salud mental, 2-10 empleados

Why I chose MemberClicks

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Getting several stand alone products all inclucded with MemberClicks saves time and funds. The customer services is the most outstanding we have ever experienced.

Outstanding Customer Service. Response to suggestions . Users experience and ease of set up. Detailed directions. Contact center, collection of funds, upload options for media, all included with data base. End-user experience. Reports for easy viewing.

Puntos en contra:

Calendar-lack of diversity to have live programs dates and on-demand event with continuous dates which overloads the calendar. Forms can be challenging with expanded programs. Lack of end user to upload files to their profile.

Debbie
Finance Manager en EE. UU.
Organización cívica y social, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Great data base for membership organizations

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Overall I have been very happy with them and the many improvements over the past few years have been great.

We have used this data base for 10 years. It's easy to move employees when they change businesses so you don't end up with duplicates. You have lots of information about your members at the tip of your fingers. It's relatively easy to set up events, billing and more. Invoicing is easy once you get everything set up. Reconciling events is also a breeze. There are a ton of reports plus you can make your own queries. If you have a quick question the Chat is an easy way to get help. We only use a fraction of the options available so there is much that this system can do.

Puntos en contra:

Some of the areas that we don't like is that some of the reports are skewed due to how it pulls the data and we are not able to customize them to get what we need. The communication module doesn't always work well with Constant Contact. The event module works best if you can get your members to use their member login which isn't an easy transition for old time members. The new browser version still has a lot of tweaks that need fixed to work accurately.

Organización de eventos, 2-10 empleados

MemberClicks Rocks!

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: The overall experience with MemberClicks and the Clickers has been great. The team really "owns" their product and they will chase any glitch or question to a final answer, rather than trying to point it back to user error as some other member association software staff will do.

MemberClicks has great integration across the various pieces of the software from groups to events to member management, everything works together. They are constantly improving and providing easier processing and better reporting.

Puntos en contra:

There is still some disconnect between the member management and event registration (i.e., if a member type changes after registration, it is never reflected in the registration form) which creates quite a bit of repetitive tracking if that is important.

Stephanie
Stephanie
System Administrator en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente de la opinión

We use it to process payments and member database

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: It serves as our client's association's database, where we can easily access up-to-date member information, as well as process payments and send out communications. It's useful for keeping tabs on a variety of information that can be used by many other divisions, not just membership.

Gathering and organizing member data is a breeze using MemberClicks. Processing dues, notifying members of renewals, and making changes to memberships is a breeze.

Puntos en contra:

As it stands, MemberClicks is not the simplest platform to utilize without some instruction. The fact that not all methods of payment are accepted is an area that may use some work.

Mark
Director of Membership Development and Strategic Partnerships en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 11-50 empleados

Leveraging MemberClicks in Membership Development and Management

4,0 la semana pasada Nuevo

Comentarios: We have looked at other options in this space and MemberClicks continues to be the best membership management solution for the money.

MemberClicks has served as a reliable and stable solution in our Membership Development and Management efforts at MBGH.

Puntos en contra:

MemberClicks is not always intuitive and user friendly.

Sarah
Bookkeeper en EE. UU.
Organización política, 11-50 empleados

MemberClicks/Weblink Review

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Overall, I like this software. It is user friendly, and seems to be very progressive. When you need help with it, that is when the experience is not that great. But if you can learn the database and not have to ask for help very often, you will be happy.

I've been using this software for a bit over two years now, and I've always been pretty happy with it. We started using it as Weblink, and now we are still using it as MemberClicks. One of the things I love about this software is the updates. There are updates all of the time! And they take suggestions for updates and then implement them. So, I love that I can suggest a way that the database would work better for me, and then look forward to an update to possibly see the change I suggested implemented.

Puntos en contra:

As mentioned above, when I first started using this software it was Weblink. The Weblink customer service team was one of the best customer service teams I have ever worked with. I actually loved reaching out to them, and working with them through whatever issue I was having. Since the MemberClicks change, the customer service is definitely an area that has gone downhill. There are long waits in a queue before you ever talk to someone, then when you finally do get to speak with someone, it seems as though their first response is always to assume that I am doing something wrong. They will often point me in the direction of common sense fixes, and act like I hadn't thought of those already. As an administrator of this database in my company, I pride myself with knowing how to use it, and also knowing where to find answers when I need them. When I have a problem, I always go to the help page and search articles before I ever contact customer service to ask for help. If I'm asking for help, it is because I have already exhausted my resources and there really is an issue with the software. It would be nice to be given the benefit of the doubt, rather than talked to in a manner that implies I do not know how to use the software. The customer service is definitely an issue that is talked about constantly in my workplace. We really miss the Weblink customer service.

Shirley
Board Relations Coordinator en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, Trabajador autónomo

Memberclicks is a Good Software for a small business

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I have been using Memberclicks for at least 15 years. I started out on the Classic platform. The current platform is fine although form-making can still cause some issues. I use it everyday and have figured out how to do things with my own work-arounds. I attend the users group for Oasis, and the LMS group. We have LMS, Review and the Conference software. We just used LMS for a virtual Conference and I have several suggestions for improving LMS. I see that Personify is changing names (LMS is now Classroom) and we are MC Professionals. What else is coming in the future other than a hike in price for an already expensive system? Memberclicks is fine. I know that does not sound like a rousing endorsement but it is the best our association could find when we decided to change vendors. I am familiar with the software. The customer service is excellent! The response time is phenomenal and they help me with the information they share . I have written to them and called. Always the same excellent service. For the service alone, I wouldn't leave Memberclicks.

The most impactful features are the creation of a database and the ease of creating forms for Event Management.

Puntos en contra:

I am not yet a fan of the new Contact Center. I wish that there was a connection with the old contact center so that our messages and images can be available. I know there are work arounds but in this day and age they shouldn't be necessary. I often wonder if the people writing the software are actual users. What seems intuitive and current to them may not translate to being intuitive and modern to the users. Do you test with your users while it is being built? We are small with about 500 members and prospects.

BERNADETTE
Membership and Marketing Coordinator en EE. UU.
Fuente de la opinión

Great company who actually listens and wants to improve their product for the user.

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I feel like MemberClicks really listens to their members suggestions. Personally, I have made probably close to 50+ suggestions over the years that have been implemented into the MC platform. In a way, I feel like you are building a management system just for us!

MemberClicks helps us run our NFP efficiently and effectively. We are a staff of 2 with over 1000 members. Without the automatic features that MC has built in there is no way we could be as effective as we are with the staff that we have. I love the search features and the ability to drill down to a specific group of individuals and then communicate with them in a merged email that is completely personalized to them!

Puntos en contra:

I think some improvements still need to be made to the invoicing system limitations. My biggest complaints about the MC software is that if a member renewal invoice is voided without their member type changing and they want to re-join, they have to have admin help them with that because they are no longer in their renewal period. To me this is a huge flaw in the system and I would love to see it fixed. My only other complaint would be that open invoices cannot be edited. If I hit an incorrect button I have to send a message and have MC tier 2 fix my error...this is easy enough, but it would be nice to just be able to fix it myself.

Respuesta de Personify

hace 4 años

Bernadette, you're right your feedback continues to allow us to build a better product that aligns with your processes and outcome. Keep them coming and thank you!

Theresa
Member Data Specialist en EE. UU.
Ocio, viajes y turismo, 11-50 empleados

WebLink, a MemberClicks Solution

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We are about to launch the Member Portal allowing our members to make their own changes and to pay on-line. We are expecting to launch recurring email invoicing within a few months. We anticipate this will cut down on the number of mailings we have to do. Less check processing and hopefully less collection calling and follow-up. The overall experience is always positive, they seem genuinely interested in finding solutions not just leaving us on our own. There is no limit to how often you can contact them for help.

It's capacity to store large volumes of data and relate them. Ability to make many changes as a group and not need to update individually. The customer service is very "solution" based. If a standard process is not available they make the time to find a work-a-round or submit it to their data dream team for a potential upgrade on the next roll-out. They are always willing to help and many have prior experience working in Chamber settings and really know what we are asking for. The Bi-Weekly users group is always very informative.

Puntos en contra:

Joining a Chamber that has been on boarded for some time was difficult. There was no one left who truly "knew" how things worked. It might be helpful to have someway to fully train new WL SuperUsers. The people who are fully immersed all day in the data. Who could then update any new employees. It's been hard to read through all the release notes, take all the 101, 201, 301 training's piecemeal. I'm also unclear now that MemberClicks is on board what WL users can access. Are the many features of MC an additional cost to WL users?

Lauren
Membership Coordinator en EE. UU.
Productos farmacéuticos, 2-10 empleados

MemberClicks -

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: MemberClicks has wonderful customer service! They have online tutorials; webinars; blogs; live bi-weekly user group calls; and are very responsive to any phone call or email that I send to them. The development team is always listening to the needs of their users and constantly working to improve the features.

The database is extremely easy to use. It is always exciting to see the updates that the MemberClicks Team implements. I feel like MemberClicks software and their entire customer service team are an extension of our association's team. One of my favorite features on the admin side, is the ability to merge duplicate records. It is extremely easy and works flawlessly. We have a lot of non-members who attend our annual meetings. Some of our attendees later join the association with a different email address. Being able to merge the two records and maintain their history is most valuable.

Puntos en contra:

There are a couple of limitations with payment options. For example, monthly auto-pay options have a limit of only membership. I recognize part of the limit is through our credit card processor. I know they are working on improvements for this feature, also.

Nancy
Web editor en EE. UU.

An integrated solution

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: I began using MemberClicks five years ago with a nonprofit association that has a large site with a lot of legacy material. Some of the good features I have noticed are unlimited customer support (I usually submit a help ticket via email) and the capacity to either use the editing interface or edit HTML if desired. The support staff are always chipper and upbeat. Occasionally clarifying questions takes some going back and forth to explain a request. On the other hand, a good number of the team members seem fairly seasoned and in some projects they clearly go the extra mile to investigate what might be possible or to be responsive. Sending mass-email newsletters can take a lot of testing when adjusting appearance of an HTML email because the email-editing interface does not always precisely display what you will ultimately get upon transmission. For a while the ASA users could recommend or vote on product enhancements in a knowledge base, which can still be searched on the back end. Occasionally I have wished for material to share with our association members to explain how things like the forums work (there is a video showing what end-users see). The company focuses on supporting small staffs and comments in the knowledge base sound appreciative of the support received.

It integrates member management software with an association website that has sections for internal and external audiences.

Puntos en contra:

The interface has a few areas that could be better organized (for instance, pull-down lists for applying styles that are not alphabetized).

Carrie
Executive Director en EE. UU.
Fuente de la opinión

Started Out Great, Now We're Here...

3,0 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: Started out great. Now we're extremely disappointed with the customer service and product not being able to meet the growing needs of our organization (small staff less than 10, and budget overall less than $1m). When engaging with the staff, its typically a "sorry, but it is what it is" outcome. Pressured to justify the increasing annual costs without any support from MC staff; poor focus on customer retention.

It helped us transition from what was mostly paper and heavy administrative to an electronic process for events and membership.

Puntos en contra:

Extremely poor and delayed customer service. At times it takes days and multiple emails to get a response. The staff are always apologetic indicating changes are coming, but those improvements havent been experienced anytime in the past year. The product itself is not user friendly nor intuitive to assist in managing large events, lacks work-flow automation in communications, lacks standards/templates in communications and events - which requires a heavy administration time and effort.

Tammy
Chief Problerm Solve en EE. UU.
Construcción, 2-10 empleados

Nothing Compares

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: MemberClicks is more than an AMS, they truly are engaged in helping associations be relevant and successful by providing many supporting documents, trainings, videos, white papers, best practices and more. The variety of User Calls provide real learning experiences from and with other users across the country. Their team are always willing to assist you and provide solutions for the needs of the association.

Such an easy to use product. I find it pretty intuitive and the support for training and help are fantastic. The opportunities for customization and the knowledge of the staff are exceptional. I think the reports are very good and really like the My Data Views option. It would be great if when using projects/tasks it could integrate with calendars for reminders.

Puntos en contra:

Would like to see the opportunity to text members, allow members to edit/update their registration for events, and encompass it's own automated marketing feature. I also think there is an opportunity to provide more standard reporting options without using DERT.

Beth
Finance & Office Manager en EE. UU.

Chunky Database

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I began using this database when I started my position here in April 2020. I have experience with a lot of software, both cloud and server based. Memberclicks is not the best I used.

Affordability, Customer support available quickly. Memberclicks is great at holding over 8000 names and or emails They have integrated the invoicing to the customer history, so that is a plus.

Puntos en contra:

I find Memberclicks disconnected from its programming. Depending on the module you are in, it functions differently throughout. I find I have to research why and how to use features. Another Con, User create multiple IDs. There should be a way to advise user they already exhist before creating a another ID. Inaddition, there should be a way to look for duplicates on a large scale, however, you can only "find a duplictae" within a user.

Lori
Administrator en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, Trabajador autónomo

SCHC Review

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: I'm not a "techy" person - I am intimated by most technology. I was a bit disappointed when we upgraded platforms and felt that the Memberclicks person assigned to our account was not as helpful as she could have been for the set-up. When I call Customer Support they are all very knowledgeable and friendly and helpful. Some of my questions are easy and some aren't. I've been working with Memberclicks for about 3 years. I came in from Access Database, where I had complete control over the fields and could do whatever I wanted. Every software is limited more than that, but generally I find Memberclicks fairly accommodating for our needs.

I think if you didn't have excellent Customer Support I would not like it as well.

Puntos en contra:

I'm not fond of some of the limitations. I'd like the suffix field to be a fill-in, not a drop-down. People work hard and obtain credentials (i.e., Ph.D.) and members use that credential as part of their name. I'd like the middle initial in our forms to export -- middle initials are important to some people! I generate certificates using the form information and I need that middle initial. I don't like the credit/refund process -- maybe I just need to understand it and get used to it.

Wendy
Member Services en EE. UU.
Fuente de la opinión

Ideal for our small association with 3 full-time staff to professionally & affordably manage members

4,0 hace 6 años

Meets all the basic needs & many extra wishes. Quick to learn. Extraordinary Help Team & online "How To" for training. Consistently and enthusiastically listens to customers & enhances their product. Affordable for our tight budget. Efficiently manages groups of members, from set up & invoicing, to renewal & communication. Lightens the load of event management through easy form templates, invoice integration & quick exports of registrants. Effectively integrates email communication by quickly accessing recipients, saving message templates & recording great history in each profile. Updated web site templates gave us a fresh, modern, mobile-friendly site with great widgets to more concisely display what our members want to see. Social Community gives our members privacy in the right areas, while allowing them to network online.

Puntos en contra:

Reporting for financial & statistical membership data is getting better, but not yet entirely what we need for quick analysis.

Entretenimiento, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: GetApp

Memberclicks Review - A full featured and flexible option

4,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: Memberclicks software is very flexible for associations like ours. We have a membership of around 500 individuals and a total database between 5,000-10,000 and it is easily managed through Memberclicks. We use the forms and database the most and it keeps good records of who is signing up for what events. Being in a technology based industry, we have not come across any major complaints or issues so it should be more than adequate for most users.

Memberclicks customer service is top notch. It is easy to get a hold of knowledgeable and friendly tech support on the phone anytime they are open and emails are promptly responded to by the same helpful staff. Most things are easy to work with and there is a ton of existing knowledge base that is easy to search so the good thing is tech support is rarely needed. If you are building an entire website through Memberclicks, you can integrate pages with information in your database and have it all linked and smartly interactive so that is a big plus.

Puntos en contra:

If you have varying levels of membership and corporate memberships that include individual memberships, it can be difficult to organize exactly the way you want. Basically, you want to have an administrator from the company that can handle membership updates for all included members but also have the individuals with access to their own profiles independently. There are workarounds but those require more manual work so that is the biggest drawback. On the other hand, I've checked out and used other similar software and most of them have the same issues so it seems to be something that no one has really come up with a good solution for yet.

Still new ... I wish I could give 3.5 Stars

3,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I've used many SaaS providers and marketing platforms over the years, yet I find Weblink difficult to navigate. I've run into this before with a large popular event registration platform. They want to everything to everyone and end up being mediocre too many things. Your average association staffer is not comfortable editing HTML or SQL code or creating custom reports. I hope in the future we can use Weblink for a new website because I think integrating the full package would be a great improvement for all our members. I do expect as we continue to grow and become more comfortable with the software the experience will improve dramatically, but we've had some frustrations in the first 6 months. Customer service is responsive and pleasant to work with. We have had great success connecting with specialists who work with other associations in a similar industry who have been able to give us good examples of ways our peers are using the product well. Our onboarding process has been a struggle (many instances our fault,). I feel like more one-on-one training would have helped everyone, instead of relying on pre-recorded videos.

My association uses the Weblink product line. The available functionality is very comprehensive, which is good for organizations with unique or broad needs. Customer service is highly responsive and the online training and support center are thorough.

Puntos en contra:

The product's broad capability comes with the downside of being difficult to navigate. It's not intuitive at all.

Tammy
President en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la opinión

Easy access from anywhere, any time

5,0 hace 4 años

I love the fact that I can access my members' information whether I am on my office computer or on my cell phone! Being able to access member records, event information and other important data allows me to be more responsive to calls and emails regardless of where I am or what I am doing. In this day and time with people expecting answers the moment the hit the 'send' button on an email, MemberClicks is a great tool to have whether you are running a chamber or an association of chambers!

Puntos en contra:

The issues that I have are mainly due to my own lack of seeking additional training to use all of the features. One minor thing that I would note, though, is that it is set up for what appears to be an organization whose members are all in the same town vs. an organization whose members are across a state or region because it defaults to the town of the organization.