15 años ayudando a las empresas españolas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre Duda

Creador automático de sitios web que extrae el contenido de tu sitio web existente en una versión amigable para dispositivos móviles o en una plantilla receptiva.

Descubre más sobre Duda

The biggest strength of the platform is the dozens of ready-to-customize templates that the platform comes loaded with. With these you can publish your new website in a very short time.

Puntos en contra:

They bill it as a drag and drop, however, you really have to learn it as it is not as simple as drag and drop from my perspective.

Valoraciones de Duda

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Duda tiene una valoración global de 4,6 estrellas sobre 5 según las 203 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Duda?

Filtrar opiniones (203)

Iceal
Iceal
Duda Specialist en Filipinas
Tecnología y servicios de la información, Trabajador autónomo

For me, Duda is the easiest CMS out there

5,0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: I have no regrets using it for the past 9 years and will continue to do so. I will continue developing websites and templates and as well as cool widgets.

Duda for the past 10 years has added new features in the CMS, it's easy to build out a website as they have numerous templates. You can build your widgets if you have a developer like me and achieve custom behaviours in a website by using technical workarounds. All seo settings are grouped in the left sidebar as well as the other options that will help you make your site go live. I've been using Duda for the past 9 years and I'm still using it together with my clients. There's nothing out there that beats simplicity and usability of Duda.

Puntos en contra:

What I don't like is their plan pricing. Before it was affordable to other agencies, but their prices bumped up. Sometimes, simple bugs pop up, but that's udnerstandable as they are improving the system.

Art
Digital Strategist en EE. UU.

Finally!

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We're a small branding and marketing company and we don't usually have super large budgets to design, develop and deliver websites. Duda helps us do that with very little complexity. It's a streamlined platform that delivers the punch and impact of more complex environments but without all of the junk that no one really needs or wants. The ease of implementation makes it possible for us to be more efficient and cost-effective on website builds.

Duda is an incredibly easy platform to work with and produce really solid websites and engaging experiences. I've worked on Wordpress (always hated it), Joomla, Drupal, Kentico, DotNet Nuke, and other platforms, but Duda is the ONLY platform I have found that makes it incredibly easy to go from design to live site with so little friction. The WYSIWYG ease of implementation has increased our profitability and productivity. It's an awesome platform and I highly recommend you check it out. You will be glad you did.

Puntos en contra:

The toughest thing about using Duda is that clients and prospective clients these days ask what platform you're going to build in and since so many have heard of Wordpress it take a lot to get them to feel comfortable with the switch to Duda. Once I walk them through the back end to demonstrate the CMS they usually have an "Aha!" moment and get on board.

Frederic B
Fuente: GetApp

Not working in over a month

2,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: I would like to leave indformation about my experience with Duda Mobile Software. I purchased the lifetime membership a few months ago so I could have my site on both IPhone and Android. I spent over a week setting up the sites on both mobile devices.
I will update this post as I receive information from Duda
Sincerely,
Frederic F

I would like to leave indformation about my experience with Duda Mobile Software. I purchased the lifetime membership a few months ago so I could have my site on both IPhone and Android. I spent over a week setting up the sites on both mobile devices. After I was finished I published them and thought all was ok. This was back over a month ago. I checked out my Android version of the site on my Samsung Edhe Plus and the site wasn't working. I reported this to the Duda Support team . Mind you, this was over a month ago. The response I received was to try a few things that might work to correct the issue. Nine of these ideas worked. I was advised that this would be a big problem and would take some time to fix. I asked for a discount because of the issue and was given one. I have repeaditly contacted them to get an update and it's always the same thing. It's a long process and they will call me when it's fixed. Well it's been over a month and nothing else has happened . I have told the company that I will be writing a review about was has happened to me. I have an IPhone and and Andeoid phone . The IPhone works just fine on my new mobile site. I have told Duda more than once that if you depress one of the other buttons on my Android site labeled " our hours or "about us" then the site works ok. I have received no response from them on this information . I will update this post as I receive information from Duda Thank you reading this Sincerely, Frederic

Finan
Sales Manager en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 51-200 empleados

My Experience With Duda

5,0 hace 3 meses

When it comes to handling web content, Duda offers best features. It makes designing websites easy and integration is easy too. In addition, it makes it easy to secure websites thanks t the SSL security capabilities. In a nutshell, with Duda, content management is easyb

Puntos en contra:

No specific issues with Duda. It meets the need and fits the bill.

Diseño, Trabajador autónomo

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Most flexible for custom layouts

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: It's a pretty quick process to get started. Pick a plan, preview designs in desktop/tablet/mobile views to your heart's content, and go. I look forward to trying their phone support, as when I signed up there was only e-mail support, which has variable responsiveness. Having said that, they do want to help and usually come up with a solution. I liked the platform enough, I started another website with it and will probably have yet another one soon. The user interface is pretty simple, considering how complex the tasks are.

Duda has a broad set of tools and templates, which are quite easy to customize. The editing tools, publishing updates, and finished websites load quickly. Newly available phone support is a nice addition. You can also save complex groups of laid-out components (called "sections") for easy repetition (and then customization) across your sites.

Puntos en contra:

Some options for fine-tuning design details are left out or not available in certain views (mobile versus desktop).

Founder en Canadá
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo

Duda is a Perfect Web Site Platform for Small to Medium Businesses

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Providing affordable SEO optimized responsive websites for solopreneurs.

The combination of predefined templates, super easy editing, and flexibility to extend the functionality with HTML and widget editors make for a powerful web development and hosting platform that's ideal for most small and medium businesses.

Puntos en contra:

Limited options for only including videos from 3rd party hosts. It would be nice to have greater control over thumbnails and end-screens rather than be subject to YouTube's restrictions. As the importance of video grows, the impact of this limitation also grows.

Lois
Lois
Founder en RU

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Modern, easy to use drag n drop builder

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall I am enjoying my experience with Duda, building modern and responsive and good-looking websites has never been easier - or quicker.

I am using it under the Whitelabel Snapps.ai. What I like most about it is how easy it is to use - it's a website builder for idiots. Also, in comparison to Weebly, it is an absolute dream in terms of speed and customisability. I also appreciate the inbuilt SEO.

Puntos en contra:

I least like the pricing with Snapps - compared to its counterparts, it is quite expensive. Especially if you have an agency where you own multiple websites, the costs can add up quite quickly, whereas if you built the same sites on something like WP it is essentially free.

internet consultant en EE. UU.
Fuente de la opinión

Surprisingly powerful--it's not what you think.

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: As a marketing company, this makes my life SO MUCH EASIER. I used to build in wordpress, which is fine, but this is about half the time, and the websites look the same. Very easy to add the things you want to make the sites really sing.

Simple to bang out a website, the Interface is easy to use and even fun. I really like how the sites come together, you can easily see how they will look on desktop, mobile, and tablet.

Puntos en contra:

Some limitations in how you put the sites together, it can be annoying to be stuck to the four column design that is common across the web. They've got a new feature rolling out that is supposed to resolve this.

Livvy
Livvy
CEO en EE. UU.
Medios online, 2-10 empleados

Best Software for Digital Media Agencies

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I have enjoyed every part of it and geek out talking about it to clients or friends.

I love everything about it, it can be a very simple platform that you can give it to your customers for drag and drop and as complicated as completely hard code the website for it to do whatever you want. Saves on time, loads faster, love the load balancing aspect of it. Takes out so many things that I used to worry about building it in a Wordpress, PHP environment.

Puntos en contra:

I have not run into it yet. Even though there might be some, the team has been very efficient to handle them .

Alexis
Alexis
Co-Founder en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Great DIY website platform for individuals or small agencies

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Been a duda user for years and have built many websites on this platform. Very easy to use.

Duda makes it incredibly easy to build a really well-designed website. Mobile responsiveness is baked right in however you can also edit the site for different device screens individually. Lots of features and pre-built templates/sections to make it easy. Drag and drop editor is simple to use.

Puntos en contra:

As a basic website user, Duda has all I need and more. If you are looking for super advanced editing capabilities and SEO features, it may not have everything you need.

Wendie
Chief Creative Officer en EE. UU.
Diseño, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la opinión

Great for No-Code Web Design Agencies!

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I moved my entire web design business to Duda after Business Catalyst shut down and it has the the best experience! I have been able to more than triple my client base in a matter of months with new leads coming in daily. I have brought on several interns and are training them on the platform as well. They also love what it can do.

1) The platform's look and feel is end-user friendly. It's simple icons make learning your way around fast and easy. 2) It has the look of a drag-n-drop tool but is PACKED FULL of functionality - which is key! Everything from being able to quickly and easily make parallax scrolling, to creating and inserting entire pages or sections. This is huge when you want to use your favorite section from a different template. 3) Personalization features is wonderfully easy to use. The build workflows are intuitive (nicely done Duda!) so you don't feel like you need to be an expert coder (or a coder at all) to make these custom features to work. 4) Client management is great - it also allows me to assign interns to assist with specific site builds without giving them the 'keys to the kingdom'. Team management works well to for my designers who need access to all sites rather than a select few. 5) There are so many thing I love about this platform It would be hard to list them all, but ease of use and functionality, are among the top.

Puntos en contra:

1) Would love to see the ability to do more with form submission content. The screen that captures form responses is very limited and does not allow (native to the product) much to be done with the information. With that said, there are many integrations that do allow for additional stuff to be done with contact form submission data (Mail Chimp, Constant Contact, Chat clients etc,.) 2) Occasionally, the platform seems to stick (does not happen very often) and have had an issue with the collect client content form not being disabled causing images to be duplicated. Customer support is very responsive which is great and issues rarely arise. 3) I would love the ability to create training sites on this platform, meaning I need the ability to create membership based sites (using time released modules would be a HUGE benefit as well).

Kristen
Owner en Canadá

Game Changer!

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Wonderful, love it. So happy with my decision to move to Duda Agency.

Ease of use for me and for my clients. Plus all of the improvements Duda regularly makes and all of the added features that are provided for agency users... (collections, no client billing fees, ability to buy new domains, accessibility improvements, continuous speed and SEO improvements, the list goes on!)... and all inclusive of the Agency plan, no hidden or additional fees.

Puntos en contra:

Duda is a fairly new system and the crew is working on building new things in everyday, however sometimes features may not be as robust as other systems... yet.

Valentin
Manager en Rumanía
Internet, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Intuitive, easy to use, powerfull

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I started using the Duda platform from day 1 and I use it daily for clients' sites. Sometimes I start a new site from scratch or use a ready made template and start configuring and personalising the new site immediately. I have many tools for collecting customer feedback and securing the sites easily. I use a complete white label version of the desktop and on-the-go editors, website preview tools, for client dashboard and login page. My clients can manage and edit their own sites, all under my brand.

The website builder if filled with widgets and sections and you get speed and efficiency at every stage of the site building process. Client management helps a lot and the preview function makes good steps in landing new clients. Building responsive websites for clients is now more fun. An intuitive drag-and-drop interface enables us to build great websites with no need to code.The support is always top class and I have all financial information organised in the Duda dashboard.

Puntos en contra:

Building more complex websites needs separate integrations with external services. Duda allows integrations and you can build almost any site you can imagine, but sometimes you will need separate integrations with other platforms. Not sure yet if this is a bad or a good thing.

Mark
Owner en Australia
Medios online, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Duda will be a dominant platform in coming years

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Duda provides our business with the ability to produce fast but professional-looking websites without the problems experienced with Open Source platforms that require heavy maintenance. The company is easy to deal with with good support levels and a growing community of users.

Duda is a fully-featured, ready-to-use web design and build tool that is suitable for both a business owner or web development company. Just about everyone I've introduced this platform to loves it, as it is easier to learn and use than others they've tried previously without the need to constantly back up and update the software themselves.

Puntos en contra:

There are some aspects of this software that can be slightly glitchy from time to time. Nothing that a quick page refresh won't fix, but a little annoying when it happens. There are some applications that don't as well as some other players on the market. In particular, membership-style websites or database sites where you need information filtered or sorted on multiple levels.

MEHROSE
General Manager en Pakistán
Software informático, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Web designing looks easy with Duda

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Duda can be used by everyone but it has great scope for freelancers and web designers to create easy tools and logos in real quick.

Amazing range of applications and widgets for you to add and even create your own customized applications. Too easy to generate tools to work with and make the website looks mesmerizing.

Puntos en contra:

I have no issues with Duda as I love working with Duda but the only thing that makes me sad is pricing which is too high and no free plans for beginners to get entertain.

Alicia
Web Designer en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados

Just what I needed

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: I love Duda. Anytime I have questions they are always easily accessible to answer them with applicable solutions.

Duda provided everything I needed to migrate clients from Wordpress. Ease of use, simple pricing structure, secure hosting and they made white labeling a breeze.

Puntos en contra:

I would love to see basic widgets like web forms and email marketing integrations updated to meet the market needs.

Ayo
Digital Marketing Consultant en RU

Almost 10 Years Building Sites, Nothing Like Duda Yet

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Now I am a teacher of Computer Science and working my business in digital marketing for almost 10 years now.
Able to use Duda as an apprenticeship tool for my student to work on real life project and earn money almost immediately has been unbelievable.
I couldn't learn all on Wordpress talk less of teaching student to build website. However, since most people are used to Word processing and PowerPoint tools, it seems like they're using the same tools but only this time professionally in terms of rendering a service.

It is ridiculously easy to use. Thought a client under 20 minutes to update their contents to the site under my whitelabel platform. The value for money is incredible.

Puntos en contra:

If possible, without compromising what it is now, add some features like colour picker, user login features, etc., emerging social media feeds like Instagram, FB etc.

Pablo
Digital Business Consultant en Chile

Faster site building

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Simple great!, faster building and maintenance then lower operative times and costs

With Duda, I have been able to build new sites faster and having them on air in just a week! Easy to use and to transfer the management site to the customer.

Puntos en contra:

On eCommerse are some SEO Titles and descriptios repeated for three URLs.

Aaron
Business Owner en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

User friendly, real SEO power, great templates

5,0 el año pasado

The pre-made templates make design and implementation easy! SEO backlinks are very, very good unlike Godaddy.

Puntos en contra:

No con's so far. Switching from Desktop, mobile and iPad can be a bit tricky for symmetry. But it's not hard to align, just tedious.

Richard
Self employed en Sudáfrica
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo

Does what most CMS cannot

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: With Duda I no longer have to do everything myself. It is easy enough to allow clients to change and upload content when they want to. There are no worries about the white screen of death with WordPress when you update a plugin. Also the personalization and analytics they provide skip having to use data studio and what not.

I tried all the different CMS platforms. I mean almost all of them. And nothing was quite as simple as Duda for my web design agency. They are specialized in this niche so if you are planning on starting a web design agency look no further ✊

Puntos en contra:

Not enough apps to add to your sites as WordPress has. Lack of membership site capability.

Max
ceo en Nueva Zelanda
Estudios de mercado, 2-10 empleados

So much better

5,0 hace 4 años

used to build websites with wordpress but duda is much better so nice to have every website in one dashboard

Puntos en contra:

pricing isnt the cheapest but good value if you consider whitelabel and custom domains

Overall very happy

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I have used the Duda platform for over 6 years and I love it.

I love the platform and love the contant updates and improvements.

Puntos en contra:

Only, two real issues: One, I am an invoiced used so I never get the special discounted rate for my sites. It seems that if I have earned the ability to be invoiced I should receive the best pricing. Two, I wish we were able to add some wordpress plugins to the site. There are a lot of tools I word love to add if I can please let me know how.

rodrigo
webdesigner en EE. UU.
Software informático, Trabajador autónomo

duda pro

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: the responsive is great

is responsive design, use zurb foundation framework

Puntos en contra:

the websites don’t adapt in the desktop navigator only on devices

Wardell
Principal en EE. UU.

Duda is a beast!

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I am solving my clients turnkey website needs.

I've been using for several years! It is by far the best development platform on the market. The ease of use, the exceptional support team, and the continued evolvement of the platform is why I will use Duda as long as I am developing websites!

Puntos en contra:

I can't say I dislike anything about Duda. They always improving their software and keeping it ahead of its competitors!

Barbara
Partner en Canadá
Fuente de la opinión

Duda is great and there are many great things about it.

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: It is great for simple sites. I'm happy to be working with it. I find the customer support is great. I hope that never changes.
Putting a lot of locations on a map isn't great. It seems to bog down when there are too many items.
It seems to have limitations. I'm still learning the ins and outs. Great for simple sites not so much for complex sites with a lot of data to display.

Duda is easy to use and great for simple to medium complexity sites. The images are sized to fit the space and that is great. The menus are easy to use. The sliders are easy to set up. There are lots of great things about it.

Puntos en contra:

I don't like the way it displays the form emails on the site. I wish it would just give me a list that I could click on and look at the entire message. The e-commerce is limited in some customizations and the way it displays the images in a lightroom. The image displays in a large black box. I wish we could customize that a bit. I don't understand the way the code is written, so it makes it hard to customize anything. It is easy to customize images etc as long as that is set up. To do anything different isn't easy.