Sobre Mailigen

Mailien es un software global de automatización de marketing por correo electrónico con enfoque único y conocimiento profundo en las redes sociales, móviles y correo electrónico.

Descubre más sobre Mailigen

Puntos en contra:

Drag and drop features are a bit slow on my computer (but maybe's from my pc performance).

Valoraciones de Mailigen

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funciones
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Mailigen tiene una valoración global de 4,7 estrellas sobre 5 según las 54 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Mailigen?

Filtrar opiniones (54)

Jacob W.
Jacob W.
Creator/ Owner en EE. UU.
Prensa, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Pretty good email platform for a very cheap price

5 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Its a good overall service at a very cheap price. I like their team personally and they are flexible and reasonable ie at adding options or giving credit for referring them (even if we did not use the affiliate link), adding options like dedicated IP - if you do not need a lot of integrations like i mentioned under cons, mailigen is a great option

Its a good ESP with a decent amount of functionality, good support and a nice staff at really cheap prices especially if you are a high volume sender like us

Puntos en contra:

My main problem with Mailigen is that since they are smaller they integrate a lot less with plugins we use on wordpress for example subscribe forms every time we want to use one like Sumo or optionmonster we need to ask their IT if they can support Mailigen or write some custom code to integrate or export users from mailchimp to mailigen

Amanda M.
VP Of Operations en EE. UU.
Formación profesional y coaching, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

I LOVE Mailigen

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I use Mailigen almost everyday to send email broadcast/campaigns and to run reports on the effectiveness of the campaigns. I love how the reporting breaks everything down for you and is very easy to read and understand.

We have use Mailigen for over 7 years and I absolutely love it! You are able to set up your company profile which then autopopulates as needed. You are able to have multiple senders set up to send emails from different people in your company. The tech and customer support teams are awesome. They respond quickly and are always very helpful.

Puntos en contra:

Mailigen can be a little clunky in that when you are scrolling through the senders, it doesn't allow for alphabetical order.

Creator/ Owner en EE. UU.
Prensa, 11-50 empleados

Cheap but poor delivery

3 hace 5 meses

The product itself is great and at a really affordable price

Puntos en contra:

The problem is the most important factor - deliverability is poor therefore its not a useful tool

Eduardo R.
Head of Sales en Venezuela
Software informático, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Different platform with nice fuctions in Email and SMS Marketing.

5 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Mailigen has provided me with a different platform to send emails and SMS to my clients interested in information. Currently my company has prospered on a good track thanks to the good technology of Mailigen, and I hope it continues like this, providing me with those excellent benefits.

Mailigen provides a completely different platform to other software that offers Email Marketing, since mailigen offers to send emails and sms to promote a campaign, I really like it this way because I can manage these two Marketing areas in a single platform and thus save results at the same time, the work that saves me is surprising.

Puntos en contra:

I do not like that Mailigen has such high prices, obviously this software could be as expensive as it is now, since it has very attractive features and it takes a lot of work to develop each of them, but I would like to take into consideration low companies with few financial resources, to easily access the prices of this great platform.

Katherine F.
Head of Sales en Venezuela
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Very productive software with an easy implementation in the work area.

4 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Mailigen is a very productive software, one of the best franchises in Email Marketing, it has benefited me a lot at the business level since it has changed the way of implementation in the advertising campaigns.

Marketing with Mailigen is much easier to apply, and the speed offered by this is very good, because when you enter your panel / platform, in a matter of seconds you can design an advertising campaign, and you will have results instantly, the speed with which Mailigen works is very good.

Puntos en contra:

I do not like the prices of Mailigen, and it is for the simple reason that it limits the subscriptions very much, at the moment of having a work plan (Example: 10,000 subscriptions) the plan can not be changed until you exhaust those 10,000 subscriptions, I would like that you have more freedom when choosing work plans when you want.

Paula R.
Marketing Executive en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

It is a good way to diversify Email Marketing.

5 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Mailigen has benefited me in my company, because we currently have many subscriptions, and this software has managed to control those subscriptions and obtain better results in the short and long term.

The most pleasant thing that Mailigen has, are these two things: 1.- Your design 2.- The ease of implementing SMS Marketing. It is very easy to manage this platform, and more if it is done in a comfortable way at all times, without having any factor that makes a stay a bit complicated with some people.

Puntos en contra:

I have no complaints from Mailigen, it's a pretty good software to diversify Email Marketing, providing a different way to cover this area and achieve different objectives.

Ashley S.
5.001-10.000 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Mailigen with faster sms and received.

5 hace 4 años

Comentarios: many benefits have been obtained since I use this software because it is able to get better performance at the time of use and is really very practical for anyone.

It's super fast this software works excellent even with little signal, I use it because its design is very practical and fast. I think it is ideal for my company because when sending information it is done in a fast way without needing to be constantly pending.

Puntos en contra:

I do not like it: You need more security to be more effective. Of rest I love it is very easy to use and very useful.

Office/Marketing Manager en EE. UU.
Contabilidad, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

Daily Use

5 hace 3 años

I absolutely love that this company has so many tracking features others dont, as well as SMS campaigns!

Puntos en contra:

I don't have any complaints about Mailigen.com

Consultant en Francia
Medios online, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

A good tool for email marketing

5 hace 4 años

We used Mailigen for quite some time; it offered a good alternative to far more expensive products for a far lower investment

Puntos en contra:

We don't have any complaint with the product. We opted for another solution only because it offered integration of both push and email in one place. If you want to go for emails only Mailigen represents a very good alternative

Elvis K.
Elvis K.
Founder and Product manager en Letonia
Software informático, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Very good alternative to more popular tools

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Informing my customers about news, capturing people information for product launches, sending survey forms and reporting on results for all of these

The ease of use of the visual editor, reporting and rest of the functionality. As well as the depth of functionality available. For example one day I needed to make a survey form. Started in google forms and though - hmm maybe there is something in Mailigen? And of course there was and good one too

Puntos en contra:

Sometimes the visual editor is doing weird things with a bit more advanced layouts and colour schemes.

Monica G.
51-200 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

With SMS Marketing and revolution management.

4 hace 4 años

I like that Mailigen has the function of SMS Marketing, in this way it represents a function that relatively offers something different to Email Marketing, and at a certain point, it benefits all areas very well, providing an immediate sending of SMS and a reception Briefly and immediately from each of them, the truth is that the function is unique and different from what other providers can offer.

Puntos en contra:

The problem is covering the area of ​​mobile devices, an SMS advertising campaign is impossible to configure using a mobile phone, this really limits what the user can do with his Mailigen account, I would like to implement functions to create campaigns on the phones.

Carole K.
Head of Operations en Venezuela
10.000+ empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Mailigen contributes exactly in Marketing and marketing expansion.

5 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I have benefited from the use of Mailigen since I have managed to achieve a better way to conduct Marketing with my clients, and send constant information via SMS.

What I like most about Mailigen, is that it covers marketing promotion more than anything else through telephone messaging (SMS), a good way to cover marketing and expand it.

Puntos en contra:

I do not like the prices of Mailigen, I consider it a very nice software that has some functions that leave a lot of things to do, and with low prices, you could enjoy the functions in an easier way.

Allison S.
Marketing Manager en Venezuela
Software informático, 51-200 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

I have nothing to complain about, very good design and innovation.

4 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I have benefited a lot from the use of Mailigen within my field of work, since I have managed to create campaigns of my company very quickly and follow the results of each campaign through any device with connection to the network.

What I like the most about Mailigen is its interface, the platform has a very appropriate design and I feel very comfortable using it, the design makes the stay more fun and it becomes much more appropriate, making a campaign is not boring with Mailigen thanks to its design and integrated functions.

Rikant P.
Co-Founder en India
Fuente de la reseña

Affordable & Excellent services.

5 hace 5 años

We have been using mailigen from past 2 years and really impressed with their service and email delivery mechanism.

Puntos en contra:

Customer list uploading option to be improved so as data can be updated quickly.....................

Angelica B.
10.000+ empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Excellent platform to complete Email Marketing in one step.

4 hace 4 años

Comentarios: It has benefited me business as it has helped me grow and connect people with technology. This platform connects with your CRM, blog or e-commerce system.

What I like most about Mailigen is that it creates more lasting relationships with your customers, through the automation of email marketing. This tool is very easy to use, since its editor is drag and drop on a template.

Sinda S.
Marketing Manager en Letonia
Comercio minorista, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

What makes the experience great is the attitude towards everything in the process.

5 hace 5 años

Attitude, including customer service & problem solving, and attitude towards perspectives - ideas, features & techniques to be implemented/recommended to clients. This characterizes also the quality of the service.

Puntos en contra:

Availability on weekends and holidays, especially regarding the online chat option as a quick help to solve anything could've gone wrong.

Brendan D.
Owner en EE. UU.
Entretenimiento, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Very positive experience, easy to use and reliable.

Comentarios: Marketing.

The ability to market segment easily. We have 60K+ emails sorted in an average segment size of 400 with the largest list having 4,000.

Puntos en contra:

When you get to a new email size (say from 15K to 20K) they lag the email to verify the process. However, if you contact them they free it up right away.

Olita J.
Marketing Specialist en Letonia
Ocio, viajes y turismo, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

We use this software almost two years and we are very satisfied

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We often get the new travelers after the newsletters.

First of all - the best thing is that software is really easy to use. And Mailigen team is very responsive - it always responds quickly to questions, informs you about news, periodically analyzes the results of cooperation. There is always a feeling that we are important customers.

Puntos en contra:

It's a pity that it's not possible to stop the e-mails sending if I notice some mistake in tekst after sending.

Kristine T.
Communication manager en Letonia
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

I am using Mailigen products already 4 years and I am satisfied with them. There are easy of use.

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I can send more than 20 emails with one click.
I can get recipients reports.
I can use old templates to create new ones.
etc.

That I can create new templates very easy, but if I have questions, I can always get answers from Customer Support manager. For me very important is to see my customer reaction report, what offers Mailigen product.

Gabor M.
Founder en Suiza

Among the top 8 out of 128 Email Marketing Providers

5 hace 5 años

At Revarder, we tested 128 Email Providers by comparing 23 criteria. Mailigen belongs to the top 8, which is quite impressive. Mailigen is a stable platform with a modern User Interface and offers all basic features that are needed (and most advanced features too). Bonus: they have an integrated survey system, a very useful subject line tester and offer more than 100 well-designed email templates.

Puntos en contra:

They offer a 30 days trial, but no free plan. They offer a mobile/tablet/desktop preview but they don't offer a preview of all available email clients like Gmail, Yahoo etc.

Laura P.
Customer Relations Manager en Letonia
Organización de eventos, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great team and good service!

4 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We are sending newsletters to our customers so email marketing is one of the most important marketing and sales tool for our company.

Very useful tool for our company is SMS text integration. Mailigen team is realy supportive and if there are some problems they manage to help quickly.

Puntos en contra:

There were some problems with a responsive web design but Mailigen team succesfully solved that. Also some features in template designing are not intuitive.

Aurelian P.
PDG en Rumanía
2-10 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Mailigen is a complete marketing solution in my case

5 hace 4 años

It's packed with lots of features like email and SMS marketing, you can run A/B split tests and email automation is one of the best aspects where Mailigen is a great innovator at. The pricing plans are flexible.

Puntos en contra:

Not too advanced offering informations on customers behavior side and a spam check can add some plus value to the actual software.

Kalvis K.
assistant of marketing project manager en Letonia
Fuente de la reseña

I'm using Mailigen more than a year now and I really like it.

5 hace 5 años

I like the template builder because you can make a design very fast and simple. Just started to use automation, can't comment it well at the moment, but it looks good and promising.

Puntos en contra:

There sometimes are errors with font formatting - it doesn't apply the changes with first time. Actually it happens so often that I am used to make most of font changes twice.

Susan H.
Owner en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Mailigen helps me to stay connected to my clients in offering House & Pet Sitting Specials

5 hace 5 años

Easy to make it personal to my business using photos that match website. Also to send out new availability on dates, specials. My favorite is sending out notifications for my new clients

Gert-jan S.
Marketing Manager en Países Bajos
Fuente de la reseña

The software is easy to use and customer support is excellent.

5 hace 5 años

Intuitive. Easy to make your own templates. No HTML knowledge necessary. Segmentation in lists possible.

Puntos en contra:

I wouldn't know. I am satisfied for my needs. Maybe setting up the response pages could be a little more intuitive.