Opiniones de SALESmanago

Valoraciones medias

• General
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre SALESmanago

Identificación y seguimiento de visitantes del sitio web, marketing por correo electrónico, embudos de ventas automatizados, redes sociales y CRM: todo en una solución integral.

Descubre más sobre SALESmanago

Mostrando 149 opiniones

Alvaro L.
account manager
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 7/8/2020

"Gran plataforma con grandes resultados"

Puntos a favor: Lo mejor de SALESmanago es la relación entre calidad y precio: ofrece un excelente rendimiento a un precio adsequible. Te permite tener la omnicanalidad automatizada y sincronizada dentro de la misma plataforma.
Me encanta su excelente equipo de incorporación y soporte aparte del departamento CST, resuelven todas las dudas que arrojan las tareas diarias y me ayudan a sacar el máximo partido en cada estrategia que pensamos.

Contras: En mi opinión no hay ningún aspecto negativo sobre Salesmanago.

María fernanda V.
CRM Coordinator
Entretenimiento, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 16/6/2020

"A tool for beginners and experts"

Comentarios: It has helped me personalize communications not only with the user name but with more specific details, manage segmentation, discount code tracking more easily; dynamic templates that are very helpful when sending custom options to users.

Puntos a favor: Salesmanago is very easy to use, it is an intuitive tool
Lately, I've been using the HTML template and it has saved me time creating campaigns. Segmentation is very easy to manage as is the interpretation of reports.
I frequently send gift codes and one of the benefits is that they can be tracked. The customer service is very good, they are always ready to help you achieve your daily goals.

Contras: One of the processes that has been more difficult for me has been the connection between the APIs and the platform. Most of the problems I have had have been because doubts or emergencies have arisen that have taken time to resolve due to remote work, but in terms of use or advice, everything has always gone well.

• Publicado el 16/6/2020
Attila S.
Sitemanager
Ocio, viajes y turismo, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 11/8/2020

"Reliable marketing automating system"

Comentarios: We had a serious delivery issue with our previous email sending service, and we had to clean our database due to years of improper handling. With the help of customer service and automatic segmentation feature we managed to reactivate about 25-30%(!) of our emails, after that we remove the useless, dead emails. The result was remarkable in the boost of email revenue. If you want an easy to use, feature rich service with reasonable price, SalesManago is your system.

Puntos a favor: It's a very feature rich, easy-to-use, integrated marketing and sales system with exeptionally good support. Very fast, helpful and competent staff and they constantly developeing the system. As I remember there was only 1 unplanned down in the last 5 years (!). I think this is an amazing achievement with a system such scale. They make free webinars for beginners wich are essential and very useful to understand how to use the tools properly. We made about 250% increase in email revenue, after we started to use the system. And we still not useing all the features. The pricing is one of the lowest compared to other solutions, and they are very flexibel. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Contras: The site needs a UX rethink, but we did not experienced any serious issues.

• Publicado el 11/8/2020
Dennis M.
Consultoría de gestión, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 13/4/2017

"Not giving us what we need"

Comentarios: Implementation went ok, features are ok but we are having problems with email formatting. That is really important to our marketing but they don't seem to be taking real action to resolve the problem. Also the web analytics are not working properly. Again we reported the issue but no resolution. I think they don't have enough technical support so having been a customer for a year we are actively looking for other options.

Puntos a favor: Comprehensive set of features and potentially a powerful marketing aid just needs better technical support.

Contras: Email formatting problems and slow technical response. The training material is not always easy to understand.

por Benhauer el 6/5/2017

Dear Mr. McCarthy, Thank you a lot for the shared review. I am extremely sorry to hear that you find our technical support as not satisfactory enough. My name is Anastasia Chaykina, I am an Education manager at SALESmanago. I did tried to contact you in November, 2016 asking for the review of the system and your work with the support team. Unfortunately, I haven't received any feedback from your side, which could prevent the occurred dissatisfaction. I will get in touch with you immediately and I hope, we will find a solution together. We have currently made major improvements in the educational materials as well as launched the free technical life-meetings for our clients.
Just in case, I am leaving you my email address which is anastasia.chaykina@salesmanago.pl - feel free to contact me in case you need any support from my side.
As promised, I will get back to you along with your project manager.
Best regards,
Anastasia Chaykina

• Publicado el 13/4/2017
Co-founder & Head of Marketing
Mercados de capitales, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 30/7/2020

"B2C expertise"

Comentarios: I am using SALES Manago for 3 key processes today:
1) all our e-mail marketing needs. We have done e-mail A/B tests to understands performance and improve our results.
2) Web push notifications that have helped us to bring customers back to our site.
3) Social media management. I use it to program FB postings ahead of time.

Puntos a favor: I like the features that are very relevant to B2C businesses. For example, the RFM (recency/frequency/monetization) segmentation and automatization rules based on such segmentation. Also they are great about releasing new features and improvements. In the 2 months I have used it, they released a new Whatsapp integration (very relevant to my Latin American market). Finally, the on boarding support is great and it helps you to take full advantage of the tool.

Contras: There are some features, like the events manager, that are not responsive. But I am sure they will fix it soon.

• Publicado el 30/7/2020
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 11/2/2020

"Marketing software that works for us"

Comentarios: Finding a marketing automation solution built and hosted in EU, complient with GDPR, was a challenge resolved by SalesManago.
We also had the issue of lack of people and lack of knowledge. Salesmanago's people rock! Without them, we'd have never been able to jumpstart and implement.
Another issue that probably many existing companies have is that integration with other systems, software, is key. Via the Salesmanago API and existing integrations we overcame this hurdle very well.
The major benefit is that we're realising is that we stay competitive with our business, that we keep generating more qualified leads and prospects.

Puntos a favor: Their service and support people that really are always doing their best to help us. We're a small team with limited resources and knowledge. Thanks to the knowledge they share with hands-on support as if they're part of our team, we successfully jumpstarted marketing automation in only a few weeks. Also in the months after starting up, we learned how to use more features and we have increased our results. SalesManago as platform/product we like most because it's working good, it's really easy to use after a few months, it allows for fast action, it provides real-time insights and data visibility. The marketing automation: website and e-commerce integration, lead generation via multiple ways and personalised communication flows that can be very well automated and that provide conversion data, are very well developed.

Contras: Their built in CRM still can and should be developed up to par with alternative CRM solutions and should be a lot more functional.

• Publicado el 11/2/2020
Samuel C.
Head Of Marketing Automatio Development
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 17/9/2019

"Best Marketing Automation Software for Ecommerce"

Comentarios: I'm the Head of Marketing Automation Development in a company that implements Marketing Automation Strategies for his customers. I work with SALESmanago daily since 2016 and i0'm happy to use it.
I think that if you have a good strategy, SALESmanago is the perfect tool to maximize your marketing efforts.

Puntos a favor: SALESmanago is the perfect tool if you want to implement Marketing Automation on Ecommerce. There aren't any other software that can compete with this part of the system. You can send your email at best time according to each user activity

Contras: At start could be difficoult to learn how to use the software. This is because there are a lot of fuctions but maybe this point could be improved

• Publicado el 17/9/2019
Erika G.
Marketing y publicidad, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 7/8/2020

"One of the best marketing automation tools"

Comentarios: My experience has been very good, it is very intuitive and easy to use, its implementation is very fast so the client obtains results quickly and it has all the necessary functionality and is constantly updated with new functionality releases.

Puntos a favor: It is a very complete tool that allows to have a single omnichanell point and customer information and has all the necessary functionalities to optimize my marketing actions and resources

Contras: I dislike nothing about salesmanago, I have been working with Salesmanago for more than 3 years and I have obtained the best results in my clients

Monika M.
Digital Manager
Restaurantes, 10.000+ empleados
  • Publicado el 29/5/2020

"Useful tool to manage communication with the customers"

Comentarios: Salesmanago tool helps me on a daily basis to execute the communication plan.

Puntos a favor: Salesmanago panel is intuitive and easy to use. Drag&Drop Email designer is an useful tool to create good looking messages fast and without technical knowledge. Customer support is at the high level - Salesmanago consultants are available and always ready to help.

Contras: I am missing the personalization functionality of sending the unique coupons as QR codes .

• Publicado el 29/5/2020
Sergio S.
Managing Partner
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 29/7/2020

"SALESmanago experience"

Comentarios: We have 3 year experience using SALESmanago for our business and the experience has been excellent, not only by the product features but also by SALESmanago´s support in LatinAmerica.

Puntos a favor: SALESmanago has a lot of features not found in similar products, very friendly to use. It´s a cost-effective solution

Contras: To have a more detailed sales process model for B2B market.

• Publicado el 29/7/2020
Michał P.
Marketing specialist
Petróleo y energía, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 27/8/2020

"Great software to manage a leads/contacts!"

Puntos a favor: We use SALESmanago to manage our contacts in CRM, to automatization lead generation process and for mailing. We have all this features in one place. Support system is really helpfull. Now we can do antythink we want in SALESmanago.

Contras: Interface is pretty difficult, but after few days work with Salesmanago and after talks with support we got used to work in SALES. Now we don't have any trubles about interface

• Publicado el 27/8/2020
Koordynator ds. marketingu relacji i CRM
Automoción, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 3/1/2019

"Very good tool! Try in your company."

Puntos a favor: The SalesMANAGO system is one of the best tools for automating email marketing and marketing. It is developing very dynamically.
User-friendly system interface. Easy to use, very intuitive. An extensive set of tools. The possibility of integration with many popular programs. The system is equipped with reporting tools that provide comprehensive data for work after the project ends.
Great contact with a dedicated guardian who helps to implement new solutions. If errors occur (rarely), the IT department quickly analyzes them and explains them.

Contras: From time to time, changes are made in some functions. This requires learning again. .

• Publicado el 3/1/2019
Marek L.
Managing Director, Board Member
Estudios de mercado, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 11/12/2018

"Amazing platform for online marketing for my company"

Puntos a favor: I have been using Sales Manago for 12m now and I am amazed by the overall performance of the product. We use Sales Manago at different stages of building customer value: first, the platform helps managing users that we attracted to our website so that we can properly track their future online behaviour. We also use SM package for preparing and distribution of our mailings. Sales Manago provides also specific solutions for mobile marketing or web push notifications as well as it enables us to build quite complex scenarios to stay in touch with customers who express interest in our product but did not buy them yet. A variety of Sales Manago functionalities is combined with helpful and professional staff that we contact quite frequently. We have regular calls with support team and together we go step by step through the current goals we want to achieve using marketing automation. Another great thing is that we receive help from SM side also when it comes to our integration with other software providers. Consequently, we are sure that we use the platform to the maximum of our capabilities. I am proud of the fact that a few months ago I recommended Sales Manago to be our marketing automation software and went through the implementation of the system to our company - it is one of the best business decisions I have ever made:)

Contras: nothing substantial so far - we simply contact each other when there is anything that we don't know etc and we get quick response from the team

• Publicado el 11/12/2018
Adam M.
Digital marketing specialist
Deportes, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 27/8/2019

"Great and comprehensive tool for online marketing"

Comentarios: We've been using this software for around 2 years so far, and we are satisfied with it. SM has a nice editor of newsletters etc. and a quite simple workflow editor. New dashboards allow you to easily track your progress and make necessary changes. The AI-based recommendations system is the cherry on top.

Puntos a favor: Comprehensive appraoch to the process of reaching customers. Very easy and user-frinedly editor of pop-ups, web-pushes, e-mail marketing and other types of contact forms. It's multifunctional and nice variaty of useful solutions. Very good and helpful support team.

Contras: We are still waiting for more new solutions that can make this tool even better. Sometimes the speed of work could be higher.

• Publicado el 27/8/2019
Maciej G.
Recaudación de fondos, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 17/1/2020

"After 3 years I am still perplexed (positively!)"

Puntos a favor: It is holistic and every year better than lat year.

Contras: Nothing. I love it. It is perfect for me :-)

• Publicado el 17/1/2020
Andrea B.
Digital Marketing Manager
Servicios financieros, 11-50 empleados
    Sin valoración
  • Publicado el 14/12/2018

"Sales Manago - the perfect tools for marketing automation"

Puntos a favor: Sales Manago is a complex and extremely user-friendly tool, it offers vas help to any issues that may arise. We use this marketing tool for a variety of marketing efforts and it makes our job easier with the number of options it offers for different areas of the company. Has an easy to navigate interface, offers visibility to data, it is a tool that delivers value for the money paid. It is easy to integrate with other systems and offers various functionalities. As marketing automation programs go, this is one of the best out there if you really want to know where you stand with digital marketing efforts.

Contras: At the moment couldn't say anything about the downside, haven't found one yet.

• Publicado el 14/12/2018
Peter K.
Customer Success Manager
Software informático, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 17/8/2020

"A tool for B2C companies"

Comentarios: Very positive, especially for the tool's flexibilty.

Puntos a favor: Salesmanago is a tool that offers a wide range of options that a B2C company, like an e-commerce, retail or membershi-based company would need. There are many features that take only a few minutes to set up and give a high value in return. Also the connectedness of different channels is very beneficial, together with the drag&drop solutions for emails, automations, pop-ups, etc.

Contras: It takes a while to discover all features and understand how exactly everything connects.

• Publicado el 17/8/2020
Ocio, viajes y turismo, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 21/12/2018

"Best customer care ever!"

Puntos a favor: The SALESmanago system saves time and jobs in the company thanks to the automation of sending e-mails. Proper use of automation, personalization, matching offer and segmentation makes makes that ORs and CTRs still grow.
Best customer care ever!
Totally open for new features and what's more important new ideas are implemented in a reasonable time.

Contras: At the begining You can be overloaded, because it's a multitool.
The user interface some times is not intuitive - fortunately customer care is very helpful.

• Publicado el 21/12/2018
Michał S.
Investor & Analyst Relations Manager
Software informático, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 5/5/2017

"SALESmanago Marketing Automation for eCommerce"

Puntos a favor: The system is easy to use, and has a very broad range of different features for eCommerces and B2B, containing CRM, email & mobile & website marketing, social media, campaigns etc. A lot of integrations including main eCommerce platforms, Facebook & Tiwtter, SMS providers, CRMs and other supporting tools. Segmentations tags are surely helpful to aim marketing efforts. The OR and CTR significantly increases thanks to SALESmanago. Automation rules and personalized marketing automation campaigns help in sales results, that can be observed on dashboards.

Contras: As in every system there are occasional bugs. Also because of the new features added regulary, customer might firstly be overloaded with different possibilities, so its a good idea to ask for dedicated support.

• Publicado el 5/5/2017
Giorgi G.
Lead Customer Care
Tabaco
  • Publicado el 20/6/2018

"Full Package for marketing automation"

Puntos a favor: System's user-friendly interface as well as the features, while having the extensive toolbox and integrations, makes SalesMANAGO one of the best marketing tools. Simply, this is one of those rear platforms where you see the real value for the money you pay. It's not cheap, but it's worth it.
Apart from the functionalities and extensive integration possibilities with other systems, system is equipped with the reporting tools that are giving the comprehensive data to work on after the project is done (or on-going)

Contras: At certain points, Salesmanago tends to become overwhelming for the new users due to its large assortments of functions. What's more, the developers and the team seems to care to offer the new functions, but the improvements for the existing ones won't hurt.
Also, not a big con, but their support team seems to be overloaded or short in people when it comes to the urgent requests for the changes or fixes.

• Publicado el 20/6/2018
Alexander V.
  • Publicado el 7/2/2018

"Awsome tools that really work!"

Puntos a favor: As a partner we implement Sales Manago into our clients their business with great ease. This is due to their excellent support and personal approach. This way we can be sure our clients get what they need. If something is not available by default, which is unlikely, we always find a sollution based on custom coding.

Contras: If it neccessary to say something as of today feb-2018, I would say that having better overview of all possiblilities is a key focus. I do understand it is hard to make this happen since there are so many tools.

por Benhauer Sp. z o.o. el 13/2/2018

Thank you, Alexander, so much for your reference :) We really appreciate it!

• Publicado el 7/2/2018
Annarita D.
Digital Strategist
Organización de eventos, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 18/9/2019

"Great CRM"

Puntos a favor: Email marketing automation and intelligent segmentation

Contras: the limited customization of the newsletter

• Publicado el 18/9/2019
Responsable marketing automation
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
    Sin valoración
  • Publicado el 12/2/2019

"THANK YOU"

Puntos a favor: As a marketing agency, Marcomcity is glad to collaborate with SALESmanago.
When we first started to work with the automation marketing specialists, we were amazed by their professionalism and their knowledge on the topic. The training we get made us understand the mechanisms and use the system in the best ways, and the people that taught us are still available to help us every time we need.
Today, we work with the SALESmanago teams on a daily basis and they help us to make the most of the MA system to reach tremendous objectives and satisfy our clients, who clearly see great results!

Contras: Even though the whole plateform is in English and our company is french, we manage to work with it :)

• Publicado el 12/2/2019
Mateusz O.
Head Of New Business
Internet, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 9/2/2018

"Leatherman Multitool for Sales and Marketing"

Puntos a favor: SALESmanago is an cross functional tool for driving sales and marketing teams. Strong amount of functionalities allow you to get endless combinations to automize not only your marketing but also sales team. Because of huge number of rady to go integrations I did not had to resign from any other tools that we have used so far.
I like the number of publications they produce so You not only buy a tool but they personally help you with quick start (a human being not series of onboarding messages from Intercom) but a lot of knowledge.

Contras: The amount of possibilities sometimes make you depressed how to drive your sales and marketing team perfect :)

por Benhauer Sp. z o.o. el 13/2/2018

Thank you, Mateusz so much for your reference! :)

• Publicado el 9/2/2018
Svetla M.
Project manager
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 5/10/2019

"Feature-rich and easy to use MA tool with great support and documentation"

Comentarios: Have been using Salesmanago for implementation of marketing automation for customers. Must say this is one of the best-documented tools I have worked with, which makes the customer onboarding process fairly easy. Much appreciated and useful is the ability to consult your account manager for questions or problems.

Puntos a favor: The numerous options for automation, the ease with which those may be implemented, the detailed documentation and the timely support from the account manager

Contras: Some features require programmer assistance to get implemented. Some of the standard features lack enough customization options.

• Publicado el 5/10/2019