Opiniones de CheckMarket

Sobre CheckMarket

Solución de software de encuestas para empresas con más de 10 000 usuarios en 150 países. Realiza encuestas atractivas y recibe comentarios prácticos.

Descubre más sobre CheckMarket

The system is flexible and easy to use and the support team is very helpfull.

Puntos en contra:

Not mandatory fields for comments and rater identification.

Valoraciones de CheckMarket

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
4,9
Funciones
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

CheckMarket tiene una valoración global de 4,5 estrellas sobre 5 según las 147 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado CheckMarket?

Filtrar opiniones (147)

Toon
Toon
Communication and Event Coordinator en Bélgica
Consultoría de gestión, 51-200 empleados

GO team

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I use it internally & externally. It looks professional and it's efficient tool overall.

The customer service is the best thing about this product. Even if I don't understand something at once, I am only one call away from the solution. They are very friendly and really patient, even if I have the most stupid questions!

Puntos en contra:

If I want send a mailing from CheckMarket to track the surveys, it might come in the spam inbox.

Melanie
Head of Process, Implementation and Change en Francia
Marketing y publicidad, 10.000+ empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Checkmarket Software - My feedback :)

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I highly appreciate all the professional help we get from the checkmarket support team & the online support pages. When speaking to the team, there is not only always timely & client friendly feedback, but also always straight to the point = excellent understanding of my issue & solution approach. The team usually directly offers one or multiple solutions to the problem raised (e.g. complex configuration), plus an explanation of what happened or why my config didn't work as expected, so it allows me to build my knowledge over time and get the best use out of the tool. Honestly one of the best tool & client services I've ever experienced on the large landscape of online tools I continously use.

Extremely flexible / highly customizable to specific needs, and a million possibilities to configure the surveys as you need them, in terms of branching/prefill/depending fields/CSL coding, etc but also branding-wise. We also appreciate the notification feature that can be based on various conditions, we love the easy buildable online dashboards, easy filter.. ability to share (protected or non-protected) those dashboards, possibility to use an own domain. Of course we highly appreciate the features to manage imports/exports of data in bulk and the different distribution channels and possibilities, even to be able to link surveys in between them. The software is also very intuitive and support pages (+ the support team) are well done and are very useful.

Puntos en contra:

In certain cases (specific needs) we have to work with complex turnarounds to get to the ideal configuration. For branching the IF + AND + OR is great but especially with the OR certain cases are not technically working well, and we need to put quite time consuming workarounds in place. Another little frustration is the survey pdf - so this one is GREAT GREAT GREAT to have and broadly/very much used, but if we could customize (at least slightly) in between different surveys that would be a really valuable one too. One other feature we hope for is that text boxes keep the exact format of the text entered into the text box by the survey respondent (e.g. line breaks, bullets...) All I can think of for now :)

Loekie
Marketing Manager en Países Bajos
Logística y cadena de suministro, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Easy to use, good insights and good support

3,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We use it for internal and external surveys. I works good and is very flexible.

The system is flexible and easy to use and the support team is very helpfull

Puntos en contra:

We still need extra tools for reporting, so the output is not always suitable for us and there are limits on the respondents, which is sometimes a problem for us

Marc
Custoemr Experiecne Manager en Bélgica
Seguros, 501-1.000 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

The perfect solution for creating online surveys.

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We now have a tool within the company that is used by multiple teams for all kind of projects: from large customer surveys and NPS surveys, to small internal projects as sending invites for events or polling our employees about their job. As the tool is easy to use and no training is needed, everyone can start creating surveys right away.

- 7/7 support with correct, helpful answers and tips & tricks. The response times are impressive - A tool with lots of features, I cannot think of one that is missing. - You can create and share custom dashboards and reports. - You can set up closed loops for contacting dissatisfied customers. - They have specific features for NPS surveys. - Multilingual surveys are possible - You can choose where in the world your data are stored. - They offer additional services if you lack time or experience. - The value for money is top. - You can distribute surveys through multiple channels (including email, SMS, QRcode) - Surveys and emails work great on mobile devices. - The number of users is unlimited.

Puntos en contra:

The reporting optiosn were limited but as they released a new version that allows you to create custom dashboards and reports with lots of features, I cannot fidn another 'con'.

Chantal
Process Excellence Manager en Bélgica
Recursos Humanos, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Checkmarket - Ideal to send out Customized Surveys

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I'm really very pleased with the tool. I can not say that there is something I'm not satisfied about. Not only the tool, but also the customer service is top!

You can lay-out all type of questions Process roadmap that is designed - userfriendly Possibilities to report afterwards

Puntos en contra:

I don't think there is something not to like. But I'm interested in knowing as much as possible about 'how to score' your answers. I see that a lot of people in our company use the tool, but they very often don't know how to score. And often you are under time pressure - not always easy to deep-dive in all the information on the site. Especially when you don't use the tool frequently.

Mark
Marketing Manager en RU
Dispositivos médicos, 51-200 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Excellent product, Really flexible and great customer service

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Excellent. I have the product I planned before I started at a reasonable cost.

The product helps to construct really flexible surveys, with conditional follow on questions that make the survey really quick and simple for the respondent, reducing the number of questions they need to complete to give you the data you need.

Puntos en contra:

Its complex, because its so customisable, but the support is first class.

Daniel
Doctoral candidate en Canadá
Instituciones religiosas, Trabajador autónomo
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

Alternativas consideradas:

The right tool for the job

5,0 hace 2 años

Cost is adjusted to the use Security of data Multilingual Broad range of features Ease of use Excellent customer service Excellent support Intuitive Many more

Puntos en contra:

I don't know based on my use It does what I need

Ngoc Tho
Student en Canadá
Administración educativa, Trabajador autónomo
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

First time user satisfaction

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I was able to customize my survey on a budget. In future projects, I'm willing to spend more if possible to explore other features.

The features offer rich opportunities to customizing a survey. The design can also be very neat, minimalist and prevent distractions.

Puntos en contra:

The display logic was the most complicated feature for me that I will need more support on.

Marco
Mathematician en Costa Rica
Estudios de mercado, 2-10 empleados

Professional

5,0 hace 3 años

It is efficient and support is in general quick and very helpful.

Puntos en contra:

You may think it is a bit expensive but, though it is clearly not cheap, they offer a lot in change. Maybe an "unlimited respondents" option would be appreciated.

Joost
Joost
Operational manager en Países Bajos
Comercio mayorista, 11-50 empleados

First Surveyn build ever

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Nice, easier to make survey than with other survey platforms I tried.

Possibility of several languages in one survey easy to translate. No subscription needed.

Puntos en contra:

A lot of possibilities, but with the help of helpdesk easy to find what I want.

Mark
IT Director en EE. UU.
Construcción, 201-500 empleados

Daily Equipment inspections

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: The support has been superior. The team is always willing to jump on a remote session and take the time to understand what you are trying to do, teach you how to set it up, and show you additional functions you might not have thought of to improve functionality.
With our equipment survey, they added functionality so we could show pictures right in the application, making it easier for operators to identify components. that was above and beyond what I was expecting.

We originally used this product due to COVID-19 to check people into our construction sites. Within 3 days we had it deployed for testing and within a week we had it deployed to 30 different construction sites and 4 offices. We are now ready to deploy a survey that replaces our paper process for daily equipment inspections. Each fork lift, air compressor, skid steer, etc. that needs an inspection performed will have a QR code attached to it that the operator can scan with their cell phone. The operator is taken to the survey needed for that type of equipment and can perform the inspection on line. Results are sent electronically to the back office.

Puntos en contra:

I cannot really think of any cons I do not like about the product.

Henna
UX Research Specialist en Finlandia
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Easy to use and great customer service (research team)

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Everything has worked as expected - great features, easy to use, easy to find guidance. The customer service of CheckMarket research team has really surprised me positively - They have always responded quickly to my e-mails (we bought some respondents for concept test) and helped me and spare no effort (Thank You [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!).

It's easy to use and has advanced features. The possibility to update contact lists with additional information was important for us. It's also very easy to find guidance from the webpage about how to use the software, that was also important for us. Pricing is based on number of respondents, not users, and it's very easy to add users - that works well for us. One important thing was also that you can buy respondents globally and full service if needed. These were the reasons we selected CheckMarket and it has been excellent choice!

Puntos en contra:

I don't really have experienced anything negative yet.

An
Senior researcher en Bélgica
Investigación, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Easy to use and great support

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: It does not require a great deal of software skills to use CheckMarket and programme your online survey. Furthermore, if anything does not turn out the way you planned, the CheckMarket team is ready to guide you through the software and show its possibilities. While the lay-out options are rather limited, each survey is appealing to respondents and yields a good response rate. The possibility to send a reminder to participate is a great feature that contributes to a high response and so are the tips and tricks that are posted online. Recently, our company also used the CheckMarket panel to survey a representative sample of 1 000 persons. We could monitor the response in real time and were able to close the survey after 10 days while it would have taken us weeks to reach the same group of people through alternative channels. It is definitely worth considering this way of distributing your online survey when you are looking for a high response rate among people with a certain profile in a short period of time. You can achieve great results by joining forces with the CheckMarket team!

It is easy to use, has a lot of features and the support team is easy to reach and helps you wherever possible.

Puntos en contra:

The difficulty to change the lay-out of questions and the invitation mail. There are some buttons, but the options are limited.

Hanne
Community & Education Manager en Bélgica
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 11-50 empleados

Time saving tool

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: lots of time, nice and professional reports

Versatile tool with lots of customization possibilities We use this tool for various trainings and events. Thanks to its ease of use and customizations we saved a lot of time and achieve a greater professional appearance. Lots of functions, many question types

Puntos en contra:

If you make changes or corrections in the invitation mails, you have to click often to make the same changes in the remindermails.

Gerrie
Owner en Países Bajos
Estudios de mercado, Trabajador autónomo

Great Survey System!

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I'm a very satisfied client of CheckMarket.

This software has a tremendous amount of features which makes it possible to create a completely customized survey. The customer service is also great. The employees are always helpful and friendly. I'm a very satisfied client of CheckMarket.

Puntos en contra:

The user manual could be a little bit clearer to me as someone without an IT background, so that you can find things a bit faster and know how it works.

Charlotte
Head of Consumer & Market Intelligence en Bélgica
Telecomunicaciones, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Powerful market research tool !

5,0 hace 3 años

So intuitive, continously improved with more and more interesting and useful features, amazing customer service, enables to do almost all what I can imagine.

Puntos en contra:

Often difficult (or even impossible) to find information I am looking for in the help center, there are some things that I am not able to do (personal default templates for reminder e-mails, for example), a first disappointing experience with support on CSL.

Hanneke
Project Manager en Países Bajos
Fuente de la reseña

Easy to use tool for data collection User friendly software for data collection

5,0 hace 5 años

Very user friendly and functional software. The helpdesk is easy to reach during office hours. The helpfulness of team is very good. Clear and often useful advice.

Puntos en contra:

The options are not always flexible in programmation and/or output needs. For complexe skips on the questionnaire or specific needs in our exports we use workarounds instead of finding the solution in the software directly.

Daphne
Researcher en Países Bajos
Investigación, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Easy to use, great service

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Super fast and friendly service

The possibilities, the look and feel, the quality, easy to use, ISO certification

Puntos en contra:

Not everything is possible in the software. Sometimes I feel like the software is a little behind other (newest) software in the market. But I'm happy with the overall service and software.

Sarah
Communication officer en Bélgica

Very user friendly tool.

5,0 hace 5 años

The CheckMarket software provides strong support to the organization of our school. We use the tool for registrations and evaluations of activities/events. The tool is very user friendly. The creation of a CheckMarket survey is easy and the tool offers a wide choice of response options. For the respondent it's an easy tool as well. The tool has different features that standard tools often don't offer. For example, it is possible to set up a maximum amount of respondents or to adapt the data after the survey is launched. Therefore our educational institution is a very happy customer!

Puntos en contra:

If the software could be offered in Dutch, that would be an advantage.

Frédéric
Manager Research & Expertise en Bélgica
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 11-50 empleados

The best I ever used

5,0 hace 3 años

Multi-lingual, easy, powerful, excellent reporting

Puntos en contra:

Nothing to mention. I just proposed to develop multi-waves evolutions in the reporting (but helpdesk gave me a solution I'll try)

Anthony
Principal en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Great functionality... excellent support!

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Ability to manage surveys for multiple client engagements efficiently.

Out of the gate, the software contains most every option required for managing your surveys. Additionally, the service comes with a simple use based licensing scheme. However, the best part of the experience is CheckMarkets support process. Things do not always go perfect with commercially available software. An organizations ability to re-mediate issues quickly is key . and that is definitely where CheckMarket excels. Time between support request and resolution (whether it is a user knowledge issue or something that requires CM development involvement) is definitely more efficient than other vendors we experience.

Puntos en contra:

The use of images in surveys could be more intuitive and efficient. With the documentation it did not take more than a few minutes to figure it out, but definitely room for improvement as it is a multi-step process.

Marleen
Market Research Project Leader en Bélgica
Servicios financieros, 10.000+ empleados

happy user

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: we use checkmarket mainly for smaller ad hoc studies - although recently we worked with CheckMarket on a very complex study - good collaboration

the software is very userfriendly - a lot of useful functionalities

Puntos en contra:

you can't introduce weighing variable in the analyses

Santosh
Recruiter en India
, 51-200 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Best survey tool

5,0 hace 5 años

One of the best survey tools with many personal customization capabilities, you can do as per your personal choice and the user interface is very easy to understand.

Puntos en contra:

Working with too many questions can be a little frustrating for the respondents as we need a genuine and detailed information from them.

Anil
Director en Omán
Estudios de mercado, 2-10 empleados

Best 5 Star Survey Software

5,0 hace 2 años

I am a new customer, just learning their software for the first time and I am already very happy within 2 days of usage. The number of questions I had while on-boarding were many and all were answered within minutes to a few short hours and fulfilled very well by the support team. Great exceptional service.

Puntos en contra:

None so far at all. There are no problems so far.

Nadia
Customer Relantionship Manager en Argentina
Tabaco, 5.001-10.000 empleados

Happy customers

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Great! You are there turning into facts what we need and every crazy idea. Outstanding Level of support.

Functionalities, posibility to build all what you need for information analysis.

Puntos en contra:

Not mandatory fields for comments and rater identification