15 años ayudando a las empresas españolas
a elegir el mejor software

Opiniones de Process Street

Sobre Process Street

Process Street es la forma más fácil de administrar flujos de trabajo de equipos, procesos recurrentes y procedimientos operativos estándar (SOP).

Descubre más sobre Process Street

This software saved me a lot of money and time to create the same system from the ground up.

Puntos en contra:

Trying to find archived lists can be a little difficult in my opinion.

Valoraciones de Process Street

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Process Street tiene una valoración global de 4,7 estrellas sobre 5 según las 621 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Process Street?

Filtrar opiniones (621)

Writer/Editor
Fuente de la reseña

Perfect for checklists, SOPs, and workflows

5,0 hace 3 años
Los subtítulos en español están disponibles en el reproductor de vídeo
Maddy
Maddy
SEO Content Strategist en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados

All my business processes can be managed within Process Street

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We use Process Street similarly to a project management tool. All of our new content projects are administered via Process Street and this tool makes it easy for everyone involved in production to know what's expected of them, when. It's a flexible process that changes when, for example, clients need edits or we have to modify the workflow after first assigning the topic. Process Street works with us, not against us. We also use it for miscellaneous tasks like onboarding new team members, new clients, and to set expectations for various repeated projects outside our standard new content workflow.

I love that I can use this tool to build any workflow, for any use case, and for any customer. I have not found a project management tool (and I've thoroughly tested several) that empowers me to build an intuitive custom workflow like Process Street has. I feel like I'm only scratching the surface of what I could accomplish with this tool and the possibilities are exciting!

Puntos en contra:

There are some quirks that I trust will be worked out in time, like more options for organizing conditional logic settings or being able to copy parts of one workflow to another. I think the only thing I would change about Process Street is creating some additional efficiencies to scale workflow building but I can't think of any major features it's missing.

Laura
Laura
Human Resources Generalist en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Efficiency in performing routine tasks

4,0 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: Very straightforward! Non-technical users will have no trouble creating effective procedures because to the intuitive UI. The user interface is also highly uncluttered and easy to navigate. Nonetheless, efficiency is quite high. One of the features I value most is the ability to make changes to a process's blueprint while it is still active.

Process Street centralizes all of the pertinent information and provides a bird's-eye perspective of all of an organization's processes in one convenient location. It's a system that can be used by everyone in the company with little to no instruction.

Puntos en contra:

However though Process st is constantly updating and adding new features, it still heavily relies on external applications and connections to accomplish specific tasks. What I enjoy most about process work is diminished by this.

Property Management en EE. UU.

The Great Time Saver

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: It's been a great experience, the Process St team has been super helpful in getting us set up and creating workflows.

Process St has helped us save a ton of time and ensure nothing gets missed. In the property management business there's a lot of moving parts and this helps everyone on the team see whats going on and ensure nothing gets missed.

Puntos en contra:

From the start we purchased 10 consulting hours to help get set up, now that we are pretty much good to go, it would be great if we could purchase 30-60 minutes of consulting for random things that come up but at this point, they only offer packages with multiple hours.

Gabriel
Director of Creative Services en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados

Process.st review

3,0 hace 3 años

Helps our team maintain consistent results in day-to-day tasks, and manage small projects/more involved tasks where multiple people have a part in getting things done.

Puntos en contra:

– Lack of granularity in roles/permissions (ex. needs an Editor-level role to allow creation and maintenance of checklists without access to truly administrative settings/controls) – Unexpected results with regard to assignments (ex. all our employees are admins as we want them to have the ability to create and update workflows; being an admin makes assignments/permissions/visibility moot) – Too little automation customization (ex. Slack connection is very limited) – The presentation of certain features and functionalities can be confusing (ex. Reports and Inbox appear to serve a similar purpose, with Inbox being comparatively feature-poor) – Content -> Send Email and Forms -> Long Text lack even simple formatting capability

Shawn
Human Resources Consultant en EE. UU.
Recursos Humanos, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Process Street is a must have

4,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

The ease of use for Process Street is extraordinary. A new employee can jump in and not only be navigating, but also making pages within 1 to 3 days,.

Puntos en contra:

Some more tutorials to become a Process Street Subject Matter Expert.

Daniel
Daniel
CEO en Líbano
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

A Great Tool For Visual SOPs That Improves Task Completion Quality

5,0 hace 10 meses

Providing a visual, step-by-step process for repetitive tasks in our agency is the primary reason we bought into Process Street. To be able to combine our internal SOPs with an assignable task and track progress on each step is extremely useful. Previously, we had general tasks assigned out to staff with pre-loaded checklists, and a link to reference the SOP for that task. Process Street brings all those elements together into one package and makes it easy for us to ensure staff are following SOPs as they complete tasks, and doing things the right way every time.

Puntos en contra:

Building new tasks is easy and intuitive; some functionality could be improved such as not having dropped-in images always load at the bottom of the edit view (which can be tedious if you are trying to edit a task with a lot of screenshots, and you have to drag it back up the chain) but overall it's a very user friendly way to build a visual SOP for each task we have in our agency.

Boyang
Junior Data Integration Developer en Canadá
Internet, 51-200 empleados

A Comprehensive and Intuitive Process Management Tool

5,0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: Process Street is an incredibly useful tool for managing complex workflows. Its easy-to-use interface allows us to quickly create and customize repeating tasks and checklists that can be shared with colleagues. It's a great way to stay organized and on top of our workflows. The only issue I've had with the program is that it can be a bit slow when it comes to loading, but overall it runs smoothly and efficiently.

Process Street has been an invaluable tool for my team. It makes process management and collaboration incredibly simple and intuitive. Its user-friendly interface allows us to quickly create and customize repeating tasks and checklists that can be easily shared with colleagues. We can also assign tasks to team members, track progress, and store relevant documents in one convenient place. It's been a great way for us to stay organized and on top of our workflows.

Puntos en contra:

The only issue I have with Process Street is that it can be a bit slow when it comes to loading. Other than that, the program runs smoothly and efficiently.

Kate
Kate
Independent Third-Party Contractor en Colombia

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Process.st is Gaining Traction in a Saturated Industry

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I was initially resistant because I only thought it was for checklists, but was 100% converted once I learned about the automations and conditional logic. I recommend it to all my clients--seriously!

The versatility afforded the user, administrator, and business owner makes Process.st both a means in which to implement a new procedure or protocol, but also to do so in a collaborative space.

Puntos en contra:

There are some intuitive keystrokes and shortcuts that don't work in Process.st (e.g., Control-Z and Control-K). It is not as easy to unbox and use as, say, jotform.

Akshat
Project and Safety Coordinator en Emiratos Árabes Unidos
Vidrio, cerámica y hormigón, 11-50 empleados

Process Street Review

5,0 la semana pasada Nuevo

Automation. The ease with which we can link all the tasks with each other.

Puntos en contra:

The reporting system. I wish the reporting page could be modified by us depending on our needs.

Rhelvin
Property Manager en Filipinas

Workflow Management

5,0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Easy to use. They Provide Support. East to build workflow and integration

Puntos en contra:

I do not have any since I love using it and building our process in Process ST

Owner en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 11-50 empleados

Absolutely Amazing

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: It helped me to organize and to have all my information, forms, etc. in one place. The blogs, webinars, support and podcasts have also helped me with organization and growth of my business. Our rep has given me a lot of tips on what I need to do to use it more effectively. Every time I talk to him, I learn something else. I'm looking forward to actually creating a real template to run as a checklist on my staff trainings which we do every week. I hadn't even considered doing that until he mentioned it. He's helping me to run my business more effectively.

I must say that I am not a computer savvy person and I totally resisted even using it, but it has been a great place to store all of my information for my business. I'm sure this is not the most inherently valuable thing in the product within itself but the thing I have found the most valuable is the support! OMG, all of their team members have been helpful and when you ask for help, someone actually responds. They have these awesome informational blogs and podcasts that help you with your business and even webinars which help to make sure you're aware of all of the features that they have. But I must say, the guy I have dealt with the most, our rep is crazy phenomenal! Like I said, I'm not a computer savvy person so I'm very satisfied with the very basic way I'm using Process Street and how it has helped me to organize my information (which the place I'm coming from was a horrible disorganizational mess just to put things into perspective) but this dude really wants me to use Process street to the utmost of it's capabilities. He said I'm using it at only 20% of it's capacity and I'm happy with that. Just imagine if I get to 50% or 80% of it's abilities. Seriously, this guy really cares about how he can help you to use process street better, giving you tailor made tips and information and thereby strengthening your business and helping it to grow. Thank you so much Process street for hiring such a caring, wonderful, supportive and strong team!

Puntos en contra:

My cons are probably not very fair, because I am not very "techy" but it did take me some time to get to the point where I am now with Process Street and I'm sure that part of my not using it to it's fullest capacity is partly due to my lack of computer literacy so it's a good thing that their support is so wonderful. Otherwise, I'm sure I wouldn't haven't gotten as far as I have. So my con I guess is more so about myself than Process Street. But I would say that what I liked the least is the pain, time and effort it took me to figure it out and the ongoing time and effort it will take to use it more to it's fullest potential. But with their support , I know that the time and effort put in is going to more than pay off in the end. I believe the value that Process Street brings way outweighs the time, effort and costs of the product. The support is just amazing and that's such a huge part of their value. Alright, I guess the following isn't the major stregnth of their support, but they have these really super cool accents too! Okay, I'm a raving fan. I don't have anything to say I like least about this software.

Jon
Web Developer en EE. UU.
Consultoría de gestión, 10.000+ empleados

Process Street: Streamline Workflows and Enhance Efficiency

5,0 hace 9 meses

Process Street provides a powerful and intuitive platform for streamlining workflows and improving productivity. The software's visual checklist approach allows teams to create and manage standardized processes, ensuring consistency and accuracy. With its user-friendly interface and extensive template library, Process Street simplifies the creation and documentation of workflows, making it easy for both technical and non-technical users to collaborate effectively. The platform's automation features, such as conditional logic and task assignments, enhance efficiency and reduce manual effort.

Puntos en contra:

One potential drawback of Process Street is the learning curve associated with mastering the platform's advanced features. While the basic functionality is straightforward, unlocking the full potential of the platform may require some time and training, especially for users new to process management software. Additionally, the lack of native integrations with certain popular tools may require additional steps or workarounds to connect Process Street with existing workflows, which can be a minor inconvenience.

Tim
Fuente: GetApp

How to do things right

5,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: Process.st has made a world of difference in the work of everyone in the office at my job. I work in the social services field at an organization that has a fixed income and a fairly high turnover rate for staff. From the fixed income standpoint, Process.st offers a ton of features at no cost to my entire team. This has given me the ability as the office manager to have confidence in my employees and be able to spot check them as I have time. Any organization w/ a fixed income truly needs to make the most of what they have, and Process.st allows us to do that. We serve ~60 people at my location and we need to keep many many many documents up-to-date and maintain consistency in the way we do things. Thanks to Process.st for making it so much simpler! From the staff turnover standpoint, Process.st lets me create processes for others to follow. This is a giant aid in training new staff because I can run some checklists and have them learn while being productive. This has lowered the need for my involvement in training and therefore given me more time to be productive on my own work. Thanks Process.st!

Great functionality in creating checklists and adding features to them. The continued addition of new features is something that really sets Process.st apart from others. Great customer service! Anytime I send out a chat question to Vinay or whoever is online, they respond pretty quickly. Also, knowing who is online and being able to follow up w/ that person is very helpful!

Puntos en contra:

Administrative controls only come w/ pay version. As I mentioned in my review, at an organization w/ a fixed income and HIPAA responsibilities, it would make my life soooo much easier if I could set admin controls in the free version. I currently have to be very careful w/ the checklists I create and make sure that no identifiable info can be seen.

Kim
Kim
Founder and President en EE. UU.
Software informático, 11-50 empleados

Standard Processes Minimize Training Costs

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: It has allowed us to standardize the way things get done, and document processes that are repetitively done with our customers, so we can scale our staff and get people productive a lot faster than traditional hiring and training. We love Process Street!

I love that we can create the process steps we need for all of our standard processes. We can create mandatory steps, and we can also see where a process is, and if someone is out, another person can pick it up and complete it. It's brilliant!!

Puntos en contra:

I would like a way to share processes with other Process.St customers -- so they can have the processes within their Process.St account -- ideally, I would like to share an entire folder of processes with someone - and that would prompt them to set up their own Process.St account, and import the processes to their account. We would like to share these processes with our customers who need guidance on implementing certain things in their business... and it would be a way we could help Process.St grow, while serving our own customers and the growth of their businesses as well.

Melissa
Licensing and Compliance Officer en EE. UU.
Seguros, 11-50 empleados

Process St. Saved my Sanity

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I love Process St. It has made my overwhelmingly ambitious workload manageable by cutting down on training time for new employees. It also gives me piece of mind knowing that even in the first stages of training, things are being completed correctly. When I do find mistakes I know exactly what I need to update to be more clear or to

I love how customizable each task is. I have a different process for every single company that I work with and I was able to implement instructions for each of them. These processes have made it so that I can hire employees that automatically have the ability to execute processes even if they don't understand exactly what is that they are doing. It takes the training time from 6 months to a year down to a couple of weeks. Whenever a new employee has questions, I know that I need to update the instructions!

Puntos en contra:

One thing that I don't love about this software is that the email feature isn't functional in the way that when you send an email out it is external and cannot track the email conversation within the task. Things like this exist in programs like pipedrive, but pipedrive also has one, generic process that you move from beginning to end - it does not account for all the little steps in between!

Paula
Paula
Co-owner en EE. UU.
Producción audiovisual, 2-10 empleados

Cannot live without it

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Before Process Street, there were files everywhere. Audio files, metadata, images, all floating around on emails, back and forth collaboration with clients was very unwieldy. Process Street helped us organize all that, keep communications about work tasks out of email and organized. Images, audio, copy and communications about all of that are now all together in one place and everyone knows where to find what they're looking for.

It is so flexible, works with other apps well. Also super-customizable. Using any 3rd party tool has its limitations but this one has very few in the ways of customizing it to work with our business processes and other tools.

Puntos en contra:

There is a bit of a learning curve, making it a little time-consuming to train clients on our processes.

Tim
IT Director and Chief Marketing Strategist en EE. UU.
, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Process Street - Everything is a System!

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Process street has allowed me to take ideas in my head and get them out so others can test and improve. It's incredibly powerful and useful for the procedural task. I love how easy it is to use and the team at Process.st are always making solid changes. Couldn't do my job well without it where systemizing tasks is a priority and iterations are a mandatory part of a numbers game.

Great UI experience, friendly support, and feature-rich. Intuitive, super easy to use, and professional. Extensive tutorials and examples of use. Share your systems and repeat tasks without error. Collaborative workflows and procedure documents created in moments. Ability to schedule is a life-saver. All changes are auto-saved.

Puntos en contra:

No option for sub-folders. No mobile app yet but I imagine it's on the way. Honestly not much to complain about with this product. Developer is on top of it and very forward-thinking.

Bob
Owner en EE. UU.

Great Workflow Software

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Using Process St has been a game-changer for our business. We've helped several other firms implement it and they have all had similar results. I highly recommend Process St!

The ability to customize checklists with due dates, assignments and conditional logic. We also utilize the "Overview" of each checklist (which is also customizable) to get a quick view of the status of all the checklists in progress. The Inbox for each team member lets us see the open tasks for everyone and adjust workload or add staff as needed. Finally, the ability to add screenshots, videos, documents, etc. to each step ensures that our team knows exactly how the process should be executed.

Puntos en contra:

There's very little we don't like about Process St. Their team is very responsive and is continuously adding features to the product.

Sean
Training Manager en EE. UU.
Automatización industrial, 51-200 empleados

Process Street

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Overall Process Street has completely redefined our training process and has allowed me to significantly streamline our process. It has allowed me to eliminate webforms for reporting trainee info, checklists, and quiz/test scores. Unfortunately, I found Process Street after I devoted literal days to coding googlesheets and webforms to track and sort all of the data but better late than never!

I manage training at my company and have found it difficult to maintain a consistent and standard process between trainers. Steps in our training may be skipped or lost between hand offs from one trainer to the next. Checklists would be checked off as complete at the end of each week regardless of any missed steps. Process street has allowed me to provide my trainers with a one-site solution which allows them to follow the agenda, present the material, assign quizzes and tests, and have the scores tracked automatically all by following links right in the process template. Everyone who has used this new process has loved it and I've found that I very rarely need to prompt anyone to complete any steps.

Puntos en contra:

I'm still learning my way around the conditional logic and the use of variables so this could be user error, but I would like to use this system to track the names, information, and documents of my trainees in each class. It's a little cumbersome to do that with the current options. For example, I created a drop down to select the total number of trainees in a class, up to 6. I then created 6 tasks - 1 shows for 1 trainee, 2 for 2, etc. When reporting names, info, and files in an email the generated email includes the variable callouts for each missing trainee instead of being blank.

Farai
Farai
Executive Officer en Zimbabue
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Fantastic tool for organising and running effective teams

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Process Street was a major turning point for us as an organisation and it continues to drive value for our members. We are delighted with this product and its versatility and functionality.

The product is easily customisable to suit any business operation. In addition there are plenty of free templates that one can use as a starting point. The support team is also very friendly and available.

Puntos en contra:

Only a few improvements that I would suggest, but they don't detract at all from the overall usefulness of the product.

Ashley
Office Manager en Australia
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

No other task/organisation system compares!

5,0 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: The way the system tracks ensures admin/management are able to easily see where anyone is up to on any given task. It allows for easy completion from another team member if someone is away sick also.

Customer service is unrivaled even with a huge time zone difference. Always friendly and always willing to provide above and beyond support.

Puntos en contra:

A bit pricey compared to other alternatives.

Sorin
Digital Marketer en Rumanía
Fuente de la reseña

Top notch organization tool for big and small teams

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Creating a simple system to show other teams how to do things is wonderful. Process Street makes it dead simple to upload videos and you get them transcoded right away. The UI makes is awesome for us to use it and consume content quickly.

- Easy to use: Very simple interface. Easy to get started adding files and organizing content. - Free (unlimited) video uploads: Not really sure the setup on this, but my free account seems to have video storage+usage for free, for an unlimited number. - Great for courses: The interface is wonderful for creating a database of internal/public courses.

Puntos en contra:

- Basic uploading options: Drag and drop is fine, but I would've loved to see something more advanced, like automatic upload scheduling. - (Too) simple organization systems: I haven't seen any tagging options. It's mostly just folders and sub-folders. - Weird errors: At times videos wouldn't transcode or some files wouldn't be recognized right away.

Nathan
Nathan
CEO en México
Fuente de la reseña

Task management done right.

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: This software has way more things than the ones I have described.
It is well worth checking and evaluating all the benefits you can get from using it yourself.
Your company will definitively benefit from it, so it is a must for everyone.

With process street you can manage tasks, and while at it you can assign them and create documentation related to the processes It is a workflow and process management software that provides a simple and powerful way to manage recurring checklists and procedures in the business. with a simple interface it lets you create structured documents in seconds, with drag and drop functionalities that make it easy for anyone to use. As a user, you can quickly create and assign checklist workflows to your team and track activity from the dashboard and get notified when tasks are done.

Puntos en contra:

There is nothing not to like. It is a lot of information to start with however, they over deliver (never a bad thing really) information on how to use their system, samples, advice, instructions. So the problem here is there is too much if you are just starting out. It is always best to have one path so users can see the basics and then give access to everything else (just my opinion)

Andreea Laura
Andreea Laura
Web Designer en Rumanía
Internet, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Is great for content creators and for managers that want to give access to the internal procedures.

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I use Process Street with my husband. We usually use it to save our courses and to give access only to certain people. It's kind of personal Udemy. You can upload videos, documents, images and text. You can also chat online based on the stuff loaded on Process Street.

What I like is that you can have online access to your documents, easily organize the items, and watch the video and leave comments. I assume that Process Street is also useful to give access to internal procedures in a company, although I did not use it for this. The application can also be integrates with many other organizational applications to keep track of what you are doing or what changes you make and downloading documents from here.

Puntos en contra:

I would have liked it if the folders had a picture and a brief description. I mean not to be exactly like the documents from computer, plain.

Jessa
CEO and Founder, Leveraged Expert Academy en EE. UU.
Aprendizaje en línea, 2-10 empleados

Fabulous software

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: I have loved it for documenting processes and providing step by step workflows for students to follow.

Process.st has allowed me to create learning modules for students in my online program, embedding files and videos where they need them. I was able to create step by step processes that are easy for them to follow. I have also used it to document my internal processes, which simplifies repetitive tasks and onboarding of new employees. I highly recommend it!

Puntos en contra:

Users need to save their link to return to their work, and I've had to teach people how to do that/where to keep those links.