Sobre Process Street

Process Street es la forma más fácil de administrar flujos de trabajo de equipos, procesos recurrentes y procedimientos operativos estándar (SOP).

Descubre más sobre Process Street

This software saved me a lot of money and time to create the same system from the ground up.

Puntos en contra:

Trying to find archived lists can be a little difficult in my opinion.

Valoraciones de Process Street

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funciones
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Process Street tiene una valoración global de 4.7 estrellas sobre 5 según las 549 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

Alternativas a Process Street

Filtrar opiniones (549)

Valoración del producto

Valoración del producto

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado Process Street antes?

Aaryan salman Z.
Aaryan salman Z.
President en India
Administración educativa, 51-200 empleados

Power-packed Process Management Tool

5 el mes pasado Nuevo

I like the simplicity and ease of this platform. It is one of the best in the market. I like the how they have integrated a knowledge base feature with the Process Management Tool.

Puntos en contra:

Its quite expensive, that is one reason for us to re-look our continuation with the Process.St. Also, the UI is a little unflattering.

Marc S.
Executive VP en EE. UU.
Recursos Humanos, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Don't Build a Business Without it!

5 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Allows us to build a business with consistent customer experience and keeps all the details in order. This is the most useful business software I've come across.

As easy to use as a process software can get. Integrates with every software we use via Zapier. Build dynamic and scalable processes. No other software in this price range even compares.

Puntos en contra:

Need to build a copy and paste feature for pieces of a process, currently you can duplicate the entire process but not just a task or a piece of a task.

Gabriel R.
Director of Creative Services en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados

Process.st review

3 hace 5 meses

Helps our team maintain consistent results in day-to-day tasks, and manage small projects/more involved tasks where multiple people have a part in getting things done.

Puntos en contra:

– Lack of granularity in roles/permissions (ex. needs an Editor-level role to allow creation and maintenance of checklists without access to truly administrative settings/controls) – Unexpected results with regard to assignments (ex. all our employees are admins as we want them to have the ability to create and update workflows; being an admin makes assignments/permissions/visibility moot) – Too little automation customization (ex. Slack connection is very limited) – The presentation of certain features and functionalities can be confusing (ex. Reports and Inbox appear to serve a similar purpose, with Inbox being comparatively feature-poor) – Content -> Send Email and Forms -> Long Text lack even simple formatting capability

Maddy O.
Maddy O.
SEO Content Strategist en EE. UU.

All my business processes can be managed within Process Street

5 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: We use Process Street similarly to a project management tool. All of our new content projects are administered via Process Street and this tool makes it easy for everyone involved in production to know what's expected of them, when. It's a flexible process that changes when, for example, clients need edits or we have to modify the workflow after first assigning the topic. Process Street works with us, not against us. We also use it for miscellaneous tasks like onboarding new team members, new clients, and to set expectations for various repeated projects outside our standard new content workflow.

I love that I can use this tool to build any workflow, for any use case, and for any customer. I have not found a project management tool (and I've thoroughly tested several) that empowers me to build an intuitive custom workflow like Process Street has. I feel like I'm only scratching the surface of what I could accomplish with this tool and the possibilities are exciting!

Puntos en contra:

There are some quirks that I trust will be worked out in time, like more options for organizing conditional logic settings or being able to copy parts of one workflow to another. I think the only thing I would change about Process Street is creating some additional efficiencies to scale workflow building but I can't think of any major features it's missing.

Matt L.
Talent Operations Manager en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados

Great Software

5 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: We used it for onboarding (both client and employee) and the checklists were an ideal way to manage both processes. Streamlined everything, made things clear, and was easy to use.

The ease of use and customization features. Almost overwhelming.

Puntos en contra:

How difficult it was to get employees to engage with it.

Craige hardel -.
Craige hardel -.
Owner en Santa Lucía

Process Management made easy

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Process street makes it easy to track and manage performance across various verticals and activities. Ir takes a bit to setup but once you get the hang of it, it's easy to use.

Process street makes it easy to have all steps, processes and procedures in one place. It saves time and make me more efficient.

Puntos en contra:

No offline version. As nice it is to track processes, using it with the internet on is distracting and doesn't allow for deep planning.

Clive B.
Clive B.
Company Integrator & Head of Administration en EE. UU.
Automoción, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Super flexible and highly dependable - what's not to love?!?!

5 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Our journey with Process Street started out with a quest to digitize a paper checklist. It soon grew to much more than that and it helps us to ensure clean handoffs from department to department, deliver company-wide training and maintain consistency.

Ease of customization, clever automation & the Inbox function. Building a template and then running multiple Checklists (Reports) off that has helped us to deliver a consistent method of tracking not only what needs to be done, but with the easy-to-build content, provides plenty of instruction on how to do it! With each Task in a Checklist also being assignable to a team member or department, it's a great way to ensure clean handoffs and put the job squarely in the hands of the next in line.

Puntos en contra:

Tough to criticize anything about the product!

Polina J.
Office Assistant en Canadá
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Very helpful tool. Helps us to track our agents' work

Comentarios: Great!

I love that they keep improving. The last cool feature that I noticed is "workflow templates". Lots to choose from and easy to use.

Puntos en contra:

The email feature doesn't work for all the users.

Daniel K.
Parts Manager en EE. UU.
Automoción, 11-50 empleados

Review of Process Street

5 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: I'm new to using Process Street and I really like how it is a very useful tool to help you keep track of your tasks.

Easy to navigate and very customizable. It can be easily tailored to your companies needs.

Puntos en contra:

It seems like tasks can be easily missed/not passed on to the next person/department properly.

Damian L.
Implementation Specialist en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 201-500 empleados

Implementation

5 hace 2 meses Nuevo

This is a great way to stay organized and provide visibility into where each implementation is in the process.

Puntos en contra:

UI/UX could use a little refresh. The ability for the user to add a little personalization would also be nice since I stare at it all day long.

Kimberly W.
Owner en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 11-50 empleados

Absolutely Amazing

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: It helped me to organize and to have all my information, forms, etc. in one place. The blogs, webinars, support and podcasts have also helped me with organization and growth of my business. Our rep has given me a lot of tips on what I need to do to use it more effectively. Every time I talk to him, I learn something else. I'm looking forward to actually creating a real template to run as a checklist on my staff trainings which we do every week. I hadn't even considered doing that until he mentioned it. He's helping me to run my business more effectively.

I must say that I am not a computer savvy person and I totally resisted even using it, but it has been a great place to store all of my information for my business. I'm sure this is not the most inherently valuable thing in the product within itself but the thing I have found the most valuable is the support! OMG, all of their team members have been helpful and when you ask for help, someone actually responds. They have these awesome informational blogs and podcasts that help you with your business and even webinars which help to make sure you're aware of all of the features that they have. But I must say, the guy I have dealt with the most, our rep is crazy phenomenal! Like I said, I'm not a computer savvy person so I'm very satisfied with the very basic way I'm using Process Street and how it has helped me to organize my information (which the place I'm coming from was a horrible disorganizational mess just to put things into perspective) but this dude really wants me to use Process street to the utmost of it's capabilities. He said I'm using it at only 20% of it's capacity and I'm happy with that. Just imagine if I get to 50% or 80% of it's abilities. Seriously, this guy really cares about how he can help you to use process street better, giving you tailor made tips and information and thereby strengthening your business and helping it to grow. Thank you so much Process street for hiring such a caring, wonderful, supportive and strong team!

Puntos en contra:

My cons are probably not very fair, because I am not very "techy" but it did take me some time to get to the point where I am now with Process Street and I'm sure that part of my not using it to it's fullest capacity is partly due to my lack of computer literacy so it's a good thing that their support is so wonderful. Otherwise, I'm sure I wouldn't haven't gotten as far as I have. So my con I guess is more so about myself than Process Street. But I would say that what I liked the least is the pain, time and effort it took me to figure it out and the ongoing time and effort it will take to use it more to it's fullest potential. But with their support , I know that the time and effort put in is going to more than pay off in the end. I believe the value that Process Street brings way outweighs the time, effort and costs of the product. The support is just amazing and that's such a huge part of their value. Alright, I guess the following isn't the major stregnth of their support, but they have these really super cool accents too! Okay, I'm a raving fan. I don't have anything to say I like least about this software.

Greg H.
Greg H.
Canadá
Veterinaria, 11-50 empleados
Fuente: GetApp

I wish all software companies were run like these guys do!

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We're not your typical tech or online company using SaaS systems to run and manage their business - we are a veterinary company with remote users in multiple cities, and using SaaS software in our industry is rare. This is compounded by the fact most in our industry are not technically savvy or experienced - so computer systems have to be VERY simple and easy to learn and use. What we do have in common with many tech companies is that we are fast growing, and that is difficult to manage in such a traditional, staid industry. (We were listed as one of Canada's Fastest Growing Companies in 2016). We run our entire company on cloud based systems, and Process Street is far and away the favorite piece of technology we use. As a long time entrepreneur (and business coach) I always wished there was a simple way to document and manage process and procedures inside my companies, and could never find a tool to do it. Until Process Street. The product itself is brilliant, and is incredible for developing an online employee manual, corporate processes and procedures, and managing regular activities that take place inside any business - hiring, managing, operations, maintenance, etc. But where Process Street really stands out is the fantastic service and support that is both responsive and helpful. This team REALLY wants to hear how to improve their product. They've painstakenly taken the time to listen to my gripes and whining about shortcomings and not just promised solutions in the future - they've built and implemented them. Honestly, there is nothing negative I can say about Process Street, and it has literally transformed the way we do business. We've won awards for our customer service, our innovative approach to business, and sheer growth. And I truly credit a significant amount of our business success (and my personal sanity) to Process Street and what it does for our organization.

- Very intuitive and easy to learn for even the most tech illiterate users - Magical interface that is constantly being refined and enhanced - Responsive interface is BEAUTIFUL on a smart phone or iPad (no need for an app) - Very clever features that rely heavily on APIs and other apps to extend it's benefit and value - Highly responsive service and support that tries to bring solutions - Regularly releasing GREAT new features and enhancements that add more value - There truly is no other product on the market like this - if you're a small business owner, THIS IS YOUR SOLUTION for dealing with Processes, Procedures and Policies!

Puntos en contra:

- It's unfortunate they don't build CRM, email marketing, help desk, VoiP phone system or team chat software .. because we'd buy them all if they were 1/2 as good as Process Street - sorry to drop the ball on a balanced review - but really, these guys are awesome and I cannot think of anything bad to say. Except maybe their logo is very similar to Help Scout's logo (which we also use) so sometimes I get confused between their short cuts on by browser bar. That's the best I can come up with. (really, it's the same blue!)

Thomas m W.
Thomas m W.
President en EE. UU.
Construcción, 11-50 empleados

Great Systems Checklist for Operations

5 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: Process street has created a new level of accountability for our company. We are looking to scale quickly and process street has been there for us as we move towards our Vision. The customer service and customization [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has provided is beyond what we have experienced using any other software.

The checklist feature that is repeatable daily, creates a continuity for all employees and managers.

Puntos en contra:

More project management tracking and better communication for dispatching and service orientated projects would help create a bigger impact for us.

Riccardo L.
Wood Crafter en Italia
Arte y artesanía, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Looking for a better way to manage your workflow? This is it

4 hace 6 meses

As I'm always trying to be more efficient, I like the fact that Process Street focuses on helping users with that. First of all, it does so through templates. Sure, you can create one from scratch and save it for future use but why reinventing the wheel if someone else has already done a good portion of the work for you? There seem to be a template for almost anything, which is great because it means that you can browse through the template library, pick the appropriate one and customize it to make it your own in a matter of a few seconds. If there's something you do o na regular basis or on specific days (e.g. every Monday morning), then you're going to love this one. Process Street lets you automate tasks and schedule workflows! And what you do in Process Street doesn't have to stay there... the platform integrates and can be used in combination with a bunch of other tools thanks to its Zapier integration.

Puntos en contra:

I feel that Process Street works well when it comes to streamlining processes and creating to-dos but by itself it may not be the best tool for managing big projects. So, for me, this is the thing I like the least – I'd prefer to use one tool for all things project management, tasks and workflows instead of having to use one tool for some things and one – or several – tool(s) for others.

Stephen J.
Software Developer & Marketer en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

I Can't Believe How Good This Is!

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: I can't believe how good your tool is! I've tried to manage my business and personal processes over the years with Podio, ClickUp, Toby, ProcessKit, and some other tools – all good – but nothing works as well for my needs as yours. Thanks for the great work!

Process Street has freed up my brain to work *in* my business faster and more efficiently. The result is that I now have more time to work *on* my business.

Puntos en contra:

Since I'm a UI/UX designer, there are a few small things I would change (mostly personal preference). But Process Street is very easy to use and works great!

David F.
Operations Supervisor en México
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

One of if not the best software we use in our company

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Support team is extreemely responsive, they have an amazing library of information and trials that are actually helpful. https://www.process.st/help/docs/

It is very clear and easy to use as well as to build processes. The versatility of the tools seems limitless. Integration with other software is great. I specifically like what you can do with teh Run Links.

Puntos en contra:

I would love it if there was field validation for things such as phone numbers zip codes etc. It does exist for emails so they are on the right track.

Sharon P.
Business Services Director en EE. UU.
Contabilidad, 2-10 empleados

Process Street is a 10!

5 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: functionality - 10
customer service - 10
ease of use - 10

I love the conditional logic and piping abilities. I love that I am able to train new employees simply by telling them to follow the steps in a process. I love the scheduling feature.

Puntos en contra:

I wish you would do the following: 1. Go back to the blue cards on active workflows. I really do not love the new look or flow. 2. Make it so we can duplicate or drag and drop a task already created in one workflow to another workflow. Sometime you just need a few pieces of the process to create your new process and having to duplicate the entire workflow then delete what you do not need is time consuming. 3. I wish the scheduling view was not in the blue card version but in a list where I could see an entire year, and had the ability to search and filter. 4. I would like to understand how the scheduling feature works in relation to 'due after' 'set offsets'. I am not sure but I do think that if you select a due date this is the date the person who is assigned to it gets the email. I've had trouble figuring this out.

Tim L.

How to do things right

5 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Process.st has made a world of difference in the work of everyone in the office at my job. I work in the social services field at an organization that has a fixed income and a fairly high turnover rate for staff. From the fixed income standpoint, Process.st offers a ton of features at no cost to my entire team. This has given me the ability as the office manager to have confidence in my employees and be able to spot check them as I have time. Any organization w/ a fixed income truly needs to make the most of what they have, and Process.st allows us to do that. We serve ~60 people at my location and we need to keep many many many documents up-to-date and maintain consistency in the way we do things. Thanks to Process.st for making it so much simpler! From the staff turnover standpoint, Process.st lets me create processes for others to follow. This is a giant aid in training new staff because I can run some checklists and have them learn while being productive. This has lowered the need for my involvement in training and therefore given me more time to be productive on my own work. Thanks Process.st!

Great functionality in creating checklists and adding features to them. The continued addition of new features is something that really sets Process.st apart from others. Great customer service! Anytime I send out a chat question to Vinay or whoever is online, they respond pretty quickly. Also, knowing who is online and being able to follow up w/ that person is very helpful!

Puntos en contra:

Administrative controls only come w/ pay version. As I mentioned in my review, at an organization w/ a fixed income and HIPAA responsibilities, it would make my life soooo much easier if I could set admin controls in the free version. I currently have to be very careful w/ the checklists I create and make sure that no identifiable info can be seen.

Troy D.
Director en Australia
Producción audiovisual, 2-10 empleados

Most Valuable Tool in the Business

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We are a digital publishing company with a remote team of 10 scattered across the globe. In order to maintain consistency (or at least try) across our platform it is imperative that we have processes in place so that all team members can work together. The deep integration between Process Street and Zapier has made it the most valuable tool in our business. We try and keep our team within the Process Street interface is much as possible to follow checklists and add data to forms. Then we use Zapier to manipulate that data and push it around to the other third-party apps that drive our business. We have just scratched the surface in terms of what is possible and as the team at Process Street continue to roll out more features (like task-based assignment) this tool will just become more and more valuable. And their customer support is truly outstanding. Our business would be screwed without Process Street.

The ability to trigger Zaps based on the completion of individual tasks or entire checklists and the form fields functionality they have built allow us to maintain consistent data entry across our remote team and multiple third-party tools.

Puntos en contra:

At this stage I cannot assign individual tasks within a process to various team members, however I am of the understanding that they are working on this.

Rajul C.
Rajul C.
Managing Director en RU
Fuente: GetApp

Versatile tool for process building, getting organised, delegating projects and even writing

5 hace 4 años

For anyone who needs to make sense of complexity, this is an invaluable tool, largely because unlike many web tools it's not bloated! The simple, minimalistic interface is ideally designed for clear thinking and has helped me structure not just my existing processes but also develop new ideas. Lately I've even started to use it to write complex blog posts because it is far more user-friendly and versatile than MS Word or Wordpress, allowing you to import different media types with a click. There is something relaxing as well as productive about the way this tool is designed. You can export processes to delegate a complex series of tasks to someone via email and make it look easy. It is well-priced for what it offers - a tool that can have a real impact on the way you run and grow your business. Support so far has been excellent.

Puntos en contra:

Occasionally crashed in the past when auto-saving - but they seem to have ironed out this and other small glitches. Inability to add certain formats is annoying at times e.g. tables I hope they resist the temptation to add too many new features that would make it bloated like everything else. So far it has been kept refreshingly clean and functional - long may this continue!

Jim S.
Owner en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 2-10 empleados

Property Management Company

5 hace 2 años

It allows the manager and the assistant to fully see what is in process and who it is waiting on. Nothing is in our heads any longer and best of all, no step is forgotten or overlooked because we are able to create Stops in the process so certain required steps or documents are collected before moving forward. Our compliance and process automation have skyrocketed because of this product.

Puntos en contra:

The cost or lack of ability to easily add a LOT of external users to do one or two clicks in the process. That would be really cool to include that.

Kim A.
Kim A.
Founder and President en EE. UU.
Software informático, 11-50 empleados

Standard Processes Minimize Training Costs

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: It has allowed us to standardize the way things get done, and document processes that are repetitively done with our customers, so we can scale our staff and get people productive a lot faster than traditional hiring and training. We love Process Street!

I love that we can create the process steps we need for all of our standard processes. We can create mandatory steps, and we can also see where a process is, and if someone is out, another person can pick it up and complete it. It's brilliant!!

Puntos en contra:

I would like a way to share processes with other Process.St customers -- so they can have the processes within their Process.St account -- ideally, I would like to share an entire folder of processes with someone - and that would prompt them to set up their own Process.St account, and import the processes to their account. We would like to share these processes with our customers who need guidance on implementing certain things in their business... and it would be a way we could help Process.St grow, while serving our own customers and the growth of their businesses as well.

David E.
CFO en EE. UU.
Alimentación y bebidas, 11-50 empleados

Great Process Management Software

5 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: One of the top 3 software companies I've used. Their focus on engaging their customers is impressive and makes me feel like I'm important to them.

I love the how easy it is to use on every level. A beginner can understand the basic ideas and being to use a task list within minutes. The next level of creating templates is a bit more complex, but intuitive. Advanced features such as integration with Zapier, automation, permissions, etc. take more work, but easy to self-learn. Again, intuitive. The thing I like the most about Process St is how responsive they are to feature and support requests. They take the time to understand every suggestion.

Puntos en contra:

As we are a manufacturing environment, many workers don't have access to workstations/mobile platforms. Checklists are not formatted for printing efficiently.

Kate P.
Kate P.
Independent Third-Party Contractor en Colombia
Consultoría de gestión, Trabajador autónomo

Process.st is Gaining Traction in a Saturated Industry

5 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: I was initially resistant because I only thought it was for checklists, but was 100% converted once I learned about the automations and conditional logic. I recommend it to all my clients--seriously!

The versatility afforded the user, administrator, and business owner makes Process.st both a means in which to implement a new procedure or protocol, but also to do so in a collaborative space.

Puntos en contra:

There are some intuitive keystrokes and shortcuts that don't work in Process.st (e.g., Control-Z and Control-K). It is not as easy to unbox and use as, say, jotform.

Adam S.
Consultant en EE. UU.
Consultoría de gestión, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

The Business Process Control Software you've been looking for.

4 el año pasado

Comentarios: Make no mistake, this program will not automate your entire process and do it for you, but it takes a lot of the thought and decision energy out of it. Great for processes that still need human thought coupled with the ability for management to set controls and parameters.

You are able to write the book for exactly how you'd like your staff to complete things and hold them accountable. The conditional logic allows for just about anything to be built within. Eliminates having to pass paper and send an email for handoffs.

Puntos en contra:

There are really no cons to the program. This seems to be a younger software and they are very forward about making improvements and listening to customer feedback. I'm excited to see the capabilities grow.