15 años ayudando a las empresas españolas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre AxisCare

Sistema basado en la web diseñado teniendo en mente el flujo de trabajo de la agencia. Incluye marketing, programación, integración de facturación/nómina y más.

Descubre más sobre AxisCare

I like that Axis integrates with all our other platforms and services; I don't have to look in multiple locations for information, it's all in there.

Puntos en contra:

The Axiscare app is my biggest complaint about the software.

Valoraciones de AxisCare

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

AxisCare tiene una valoración global de 4,6 estrellas sobre 5 según las 682 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado AxisCare?

Filtrar opiniones (682)

Rich
Rich
Director of Customer Experience en EE. UU.

Highly Recommend AxisCare for Home Healthcare Agencies

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall, the folks at AxisCare have done an outstanding job of continually developing the AxisCare System and they are excellent at updating us and continuing to update their knowledge base and training support. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a good solution for their home healthcare business.

It is obvious when you first join AxisCare that their onboarding and training teams have designed well-thought-out content and continue to develop knowledge bases and support via ZenDesk. They listen to us when we make enhancement requests and their customer support and speedy follow up are outstanding.

Puntos en contra:

There are two primary opportunities for improvement and they both revolved around the applicant tracking software system and database transfer of completed application forms directly into AxisCare. Our state requires over 30 specific forms in the application process. This requires us to be able to upload over 30 specific images and PDFs and the AxisCare System currently requires us to upload each one separately, which is extremely tedious and a large dedication of time for each applicant. We have yet to hear back from the development team on when this is going to address. I have to imagine that this is a must-have for every HR Department of each of their clients and this seems to me to be such a basic development request. Secondly, our current Caregiver Applicant Process is facilitated by Apploi (third-party) and Apploi's Third-Party vendor, HelloWorks. We currently capture all 30 forms via data entry from primary caregivers' mobile phones and this data is stored on the servers of Apploi, but there is no current data map that updates all of the data from HelloWorks to AxisCare. This is a significant data mapping disconnect, as we have to update hundreds of data fields in AxisCare for each caregiver applicant. There has to be a better solution for each of their clients than being told that this is not possible.

hace 2 años

Hi Rich, Thank you for taking the time to leave this thoughtful review. We are ecstatic that you've found our onboarding process to be stress-free and that our support team has been able to assist you in any way possible! We especially appreciate your suggestions on how we can improve our software even more. We value your feedback, and will continue to improve and develop, so that you and your team have nothing but pleasant experiences moving forward. Thank you again for your review, Rich. We look forward to serving your agency for years to come! -The AxisCare Team

owner en EE. UU.
Servicios para el consumidor, 51-200 empleados

Axiscare Review for Consumer Directed Services

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: The support team is fantastic. If I use the help desk, response is very quick. I have had to call for support several times (always a user error, not software error) and they have taken time to help me. I had trouble with my Quickbooks and the support team helped me with that when I could not get Quickbooks support team to understand my issue.

I like the easy to use features for the attendants. It is very important that someone who is not very tech savvy to still be able to use this software. I like the available reports, which I use weekly. It flows easily into Quickbooks for payroll and taxes for my accountant. It is also necessary to have both options of the app and telephony since some of my clients live in very rural areas. I even have some that still own land line phone because there is no cell services at their house.

Puntos en contra:

I would like it better if the caregivers could amend their visit after they created it. Sometimes they put in "am" instead of "pm" and it flows into the next day and they have to contact the office to fix it.

hace 2 años

Hi Mary, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this fantastic review! We are thrilled to have you as a customer and are ecstatic to hear how your experience with AxisCare has been. Our support team takes great pride in being responsive, caring, and willing to assist in any way needed. We're so happy to hear that you've experienced this first hand with our team. I will be sure to pass this along to them! Thank you again for your time, Mary. We look forward to many great years ahead! -The AxisCare Team

Fuente: GetApp

the cutomer support and billing is terrible

2,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We feel for the price this could be a great product but the way the service is being handled has our company very concerned and we actually are looking for other products to replace this company.

The prodcut itself is not bad for the money but the service is terrible

Puntos en contra:

The prodcut itself is not bad but they way the tickets are not handled, there is no trail t follow up. the forms dont work properly and they change our setting and funtions with out telling us causing issues for us and causing us to lose money. When we call and ask for a supervisor they will do everything to keep you from letting anyone know. I also have concerns about the billing and how its handled. They bill when they want to, no set dates and rep. is always off with sick kids and then has the nerve to put warnings that we have not paid and not take off after we pay and refuse to help our staff because we had a past balance and had payments scheduled and prmised to pay as soon as the benk allowed. Really concered about the direction that this company is going with the poor service and lack of polocies except making rules up as they go. Also the customer service reps are very rude and really dont want to hear what we say but just get us off the phone as soon as possible.

hace 5 años

Thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear about your negative experience. We're normally known in the industry for our exceptional customer service, and we regret that we have not met your expectations. We always endeavor to answer calls and emails as they come in, and if we miss a call during normal business hours due to a high volume of calls, we try to return any voicemails left as quickly as possible. Our Tech Help Desk personnel are trained to escalate any calls which request a supervisor to our Customer Support Director or escalate it further, as needed. If you have any issues with the tone of a call or email interaction you have had, please let us know immediately and we will be happy to look into it, address it, and resolve the issue thoroughly and quickly. We are sorry to hear you have had a difficult experience with our billing policies. If you'd like to discuss this further, please call 800-528-6201 and ask for me, Micah Key, Director of Client Experience.

Maria
Caseload Manager en Canadá

Extended Family Services Review

5,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: They are very helpful whenever I call to ask for help. Axis Care has made my job much easier.

Online scheduling, and reporting. Because it makes my job much easier.

Puntos en contra:

The scheduling system allows only 1 caregiver to be assigned to a client. I wish there was an option for more.

hace 3 meses

Dear Maria, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We’re delighted to hear that AxisCare has been able to assist in making your job easier and that you’ve found our Support Team to be helpful. We also appreciate your comments regarding the scheduling of multiple caregivers. We understand the importance of this feature and want to assure you that AxisCare does indeed allow for multiple caregivers to be assigned to different visits for the same client. If you have any questions on this feature, our Support Team is always here to help. You can reach them at 1-800-528-6201 or support@axiscare.com. Thank you again for choosing AxisCare!

william
owner en EE. UU.

It's All About Relationships

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: It's all about relationships: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] etc etc....Thier team. This makes them a great part of our team and builds a long-term relationship, its not just a business agreement. It is very personal working with the team in TX, our needs are always addressed in an extremely quick manner and our concerns are addressed likewise. I had one office (started with Axiscare) i purchased another office (Generations) ... i compared the two for 8 months, i finally had to make the right decision which was to switch to Axiscare in both offices.... have NEVER regretted that decision. They have been partners in my success from the beginning, and will continue to be so.. Wil

The Axis care team, is great, and although the presentation and system may not be as "flashy" as other software's, it is by far the best i have used. Also, on top of that the team is always there to both help and be-friend us. Not just for business, but also for personal enhancement and friendship.

Puntos en contra:

What things i did not like, i brought up as concerns, and they have always resolved the issues, or placed a change order in to resolve the software change desired.... no cons at this time.

Ryan
Operations Manager en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Responsive, deep infrastructure. Unfortunate name.

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: One of the best things about Axiscare is that they have really responsive and helpful support staff. We have been in need of frequent help, and they have provided that in spades.

Axis was very easy to implement across our home health care business. We were updating from paper time cards, so the biggest challenge was bringing our caregivers into a new technological reality. It only took a bit of training and a couple of weeks to pull it off. It helps that the admin staff was trained very thoroughly by the Axis staff. The interface is very easy to use and it keeps all of our notes and documents at our fingertips. Moreover, the interface seems to have been created by people that have done scheduling before, unlike some other software we looked at. It makes a huge difference for your staff as the thing they are in constant contact with feels right to them. I am very happy with Axis and am confident we made the right choice with them.

Puntos en contra:

The Axiscare app is my biggest complaint about the software. If I or the admin staff is using the website to alter things or update visits, it is flawless and responsive. When I get on my phone app it has problems from time to time. The biggest problem is that it sometimes crashes and makes me sign in again. This is not a major problem because I can just do that. It does lead to calls from frustrated caregivers that don't know why this is happening. It is a small complaint, and Axis may fix this by the time you are reading it, but it's really my only complaint about this software.

Jared
Area Director en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 501-1.000 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Great Product. Continuously being improved more and faster than any POC software in our space

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: They have been a great partner and really are striving to make real world problems easier to deal with and they support our continuous effort to create systems that remove manual labor work or manual constant touches. This reduces the number of errors possible, streamlines processes for greater consistency across our multiple branches and reduces busy work for our staff so they can focus more on their primary job functions.

Ease of use. Easy to train to. It is constantly being improved via actual listening to customer feedback. Previous softwares used often gave updates or "enhancements" that were worthless and we often wondered who in the world did they make that update for....

Puntos en contra:

Some of the website gooey is not as slick and sexy as others I have seen or been demoed. They are redoing several screens to update the look and functionality in phases. The ones they have updated look good.

Thomas

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Axis Care is rocking the house!

5,0 hace 3 meses

Ease of use from phone and billing on desktop

Puntos en contra:

Transferring data from old service was a little stressful.

hace 3 meses

Dear Thomas, thank you for your wonderful review and for giving AxisCare a 5-star rating! We’re delighted to hear that you find our software easy to use both on phone and desktop. Your feedback is invaluable to us and we’re thrilled that you chose AxisCare. If you ever need assistance in the day-to-day, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Support Team at 1-800-528-6201 or at support@axiscare.com. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing to serve you.

Shannon

Works Great!

5,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: Very good! Would recommend to others in the health care field. Good support team when issues arise and good training modules.

Ease of use for Admin and on site staff.

Puntos en contra:

Nothing to dislike, good system and good integrations.

hace 3 meses

Dear Shannon, thank you for your 5-star review! We’re thrilled that you find AxisCare easy to use and appreciate our support team and training modules. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we’re delighted that you’re happy with our software and its integrations. Thank you for choosing AxisCare. If you need any assistance, feel free to contact our Support Team at 1-800-528-6201 or at support@axiscare.com.

Mary
Director Of Data Management en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 501-1.000 empleados

User Friendly and Tons of Features

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Love this software, would recommend to anyways that needs to transition from telephony.

AxisCare is extremely user friendly, most of caregivers have no problems transitioning from paper timesheets to EVV and telephony.

Puntos en contra:

Certain items on the software has a long loading time.

Sheila
Director/Owner en EE. UU.

Visiting Angels scheduling software

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Overall, I'm satisfied, just wish I could get to the bottom of the app issues.

It is very easy to use for scheduling. I also like the way it handles invoicing and the sync to QuickBooks for billing.

Puntos en contra:

The app seems to be unreliable. A lot of staff complain that they can't clock in or out. Sometimes it's weather issues, sometimes I can't tell what it is.

Cathy
Executive Administrator en EE. UU.

AxisCare - One of the Best

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: We use AxisCare exclusively for both our Caregiver and Client experiences and documentation. Other than a few hiccups when we initially set our system up, AxisCare has been there the whole journey with us. When we have questions or need clarification with a specific feature, the Customer Support Team has been easy to work with.

We have been using AxisCare since we opened our office in 2019. It is very user friendly for my internal staff and my caregivers. We developed a very robust Operations Report used to track our growth and AxisCare reporting makes gathering the information quick and accurate. When the caregivers use the tool correctly, it makes our payroll and billing processes easy and efficient. Our office uses the "Chat" function daily to communicate with our caregivers and the Team Conversation feature allows our caregivers to communicate with each other and enhances the Caregiver Experience. Our clients are exceptionally happy with the Family Portal as it allows the families to stay abreast and active in their loved ones care

Puntos en contra:

The one negative that seems to consistent across the board, is older caregivers do have a longer learning curve with getting acclimated to AxisCare, especially if they experience general difficulties with Smart Phone technology.

Matthew
Executive Director en Suecia
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Fantastic Home Care Software! Scheduling Genius!!!

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: AxisCare was easy for our agency to get started with and has been the best, safe, secure, and customizable solution we have seen. It has allowed our management, caregivers and our client families to all stay on the same page. AxisCare software helps add a modern professional edge to our Home Care agency.

The scheduling features and functions are outstanding. For such an incredibly powerful software soulution, AxisCare is extremely intuitive and user friendly. We can have new scheduling managers up to speed in a short amount of time. The dashboard overviews allows management to track just about every detail you could possibly imagine or want. The app, which is both Apple & Android compatible, is wonderful. It allows caregivers to clock in and out using a single tap. As an agency we can be confident that our caregivers are on site and ready to perform their duties (clients homes are geofenced, so they can only clock in at the house). The app works on both new and really old phones - a huge plus! The app also shows all the ADL’s which are tapped to indicate completion and the caregivers add their care notes directly into the app, which can then be verified online. We have so many caregivers comment how easy this system is compared to other agencies they have worked with.

Puntos en contra:

Since we have been using AxisCare, there are continued improvements that have been added. Most I wouldn’t have thought of, but really appreciate them once they are released. By keeping on top of things and making upgrades, there are no cons we can report.

Tracy

THOSE IN NY - Long Island beware

1,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Overall, I would say, poor… Due to the fact that they knew the service would not work in my area. After nine months of calling in to customer service and having the same issues, AxisCare should’ve done the right thing by telling me this would not work in my geographical area and we will refund you all the money. We build out each and every month that I had a service I couldn’t fully use

If the functionality was on board I believe Axis Case would have been a great fit for my Agency. The key ingredients to make this a successor journey were missing

Puntos en contra:

That I was mislead - the took my $$ with no resolution to the problem… that although everyone I spoke with was friendly and trying to be helpful- everyone prefaced “I am sorry I am new here or I am sorry this isn’t something I am familiar with” No two customer service reps had the same idea for a resolution. Basically because I have learned there was none due to Axis care having full knowledge that this service would NOT work in my geographical area.

el año pasado

Tracy, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with AxisCare. We are sorry to hear that our service did not meet your expectations. We understand how frustrating it can be when a service does not work as expected, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We would love to hear more from you regarding your geographical area to dig into what may have occurred during your time with us. We take all feedback seriously and will use yours to improve AxisCare. Thanks again for considering AxisCare for your agency.

Kimberly

Best Scheduling Software Around

5,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: This is the best scheduling software around. The features are execellent and Customer Support is awesome. Whenever an issue may come up, we have contacted Customer support and they are immediately there to help. If support isn't sure how to handle the issue they will research it and get back with us. They have always gotten back to us in a timely manner and resolve the issue when they do.
The software is easy to work with. Once we got used to using all the features we were able to set up schedules, assessments, plan of care, billing and payroll. It is an all in one software which is compatible with Quickbooks. The billing software is also compatible with third payer software once everything is set up.

Compatibility with other software programs we use. Ability to take a prospective client or employee and convert into a actual client/employee. Alerts for scheduling errors, unscheduled shifts, client/employee birthdays, alerts for employee's requirements (Valid DL, Auto Ins, First Aid, Professional License), and alerts when an employee doesn't clock in for a shift.

Puntos en contra:

Learning to use the software in the beginning but with the assistance with Customer support we were able to become masters of it. Now when we have to call customer support it is usually because of an error we have made ourself, which they can fix that also on their end. Or just a call to tell them we miss talking with them :)

Betsy
Office Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

I used to have complaints over Axiscare but it has been developing and becoming more user friendly.

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: I do wish that we could have some kind of way to maybe press and hold shift or control then individually click each visit (or press and hold the left mouse button and then drag over visits) to adjust those times... kind of like in scheduling but you're doing it on the calendar itself. This would be really helpful for when you get an increase in hours for one month, it's that easy. Also since hours vary, maybe there is a drop down menu that says "add one hour before, add one hour after, add 30 min before, add 30 min after" and while everything is highlighted, you just push that button and it will adjust all highlighted visits.
Also maybe underneath the caregiver and client calendar, a spot where we can write call logs... we just highlight whatever visit we are referring to and it will automatically populate the caregiver and client's name in the log. Also in call logs, it would be awesome if we could save a document in there such as an important recorded phone call so we can refer to that more easily.

I really like how you can copy and paste visits where you used to have to make them individually. Yalls improvements have been great.

Puntos en contra:

Axiscare has been running slow a lot lately. I know that that is sometimes out of any one person's control. I don't really have any cons.

Teresa
Scheduler/Care manager
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Axis has made scheduling a more efficient process, and saved time.

4,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: Overall, AXIS is a great scheduling system, that has DEFINITELY added ease and efficiency to the job of the scheduler. And I should know, since I am the scheduler!!!

The alerts that enable you to know when you have double booked a caregiver with more than one client. Also, the layout of the website gives the user easy access to client/caregiver schedules, profiles, and reports that aide in running a home health company.

Puntos en contra:

There are days when the system does not work correctly or drags slowly. Also, there are a few glitches/kinks that need to be worked out. Examples include, but are not limited to, a caregiver who works with 2 clients clocks in for her morning shift at 8:30am, and the system clocks her in at 8:30am for her evening shift that starts at 4:30pm. Also, when verifying, once verified and a caregiver manually clocked out, caregiver can clock out later and the system recognizes the telephony change/stays verified-It should unverified automatically if this happens. This may cause discrepancies in payroll/invoicing, if not seen by office administration.

Monika
Care Coordinator/Manager en EE. UU.
Seguridad pública, 11-50 empleados

Great System!

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: I know the owner of We Are Family Home Care spent a lot of time researching programs for our company. He felt this would be the best and streamline everything and I have to agree. My caregivers also agree! Some work for several agencies and truly are thankful to eliminate paperwork and have the app or computer access instead.

Axiscare is very easy to use and to understand, even for those with limited computer skills. Your customer representatives are so kind and helpful and will talk through any problems I may be experiencing. Everything transfers over from lead, to client with ease. The app is outstanding for caregiver use and helps us make sure all notes and ADL's are in on time. The group messaging is unique and a definite perk. I also love the time stamp on everything, it really helps deter any fraudulent activity.

Puntos en contra:

The only thing I don't like is that the calendar was changed and I feel in some ways it is more difficult to maneuver. However, I do understand that since I use a laptop, this may be the reason.

Jun
Administrator en EE. UU.

Excellent software

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Over-all I am very happy and satisfied. I've tried several software in the past and so far AxisCare meets all the basics and important functionality of our home care needs. The management is also very professional, accommodating and very supportive. The support staff is excellent!

Ease of use, customization, extremely useful functionality and par excellence customer service!

Puntos en contra:

The optics. The organizations of fields its taking too much space on my screen and you need to scroll down and up a lot. For example, too many empty or vacant spaces in between fields. I wish all important details of a client or caregiver are readily available in one single location without too much mouse movements of the mouse and friendly to the eyes instead of scrolling down in looking for a simple data like phone number or email address.

Mark
Office Manager en EE. UU.
Seguridad pública, 51-200 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

It's been pretty good. Better than other software programs but still room for improvement

5,0 hace 6 años

Our customer rep., although she has other responsibilities, is very knowledgeable when we have an issue. Staff is usually very friendly. Software is fairly easy to use. The 3rd party billing has made billing the VA much easier and has sped up the payment time by the VA significantly. The integration with Applicant Stack makes putting in new employees a lot easier.

Puntos en contra:

After customer rep. left, the technical support took a little bit of a hit. While they are friendly, most of the time they have to seek out other help to answer a question. Would be nice to have some better reporting. The one report we requested had done took quite a while to get done and was 75% of what we asked. While I can appreciate tech support calling back (typically the same day), most of our issues are real time issues and would be nice if we could get someone on the phone right then and there.

Sarah
Director of nursing en EE. UU.

Improvements needed

4,0 hace 12 meses

Comentarios: It is easy to adapt to however detail in charting needs improvement

Easy to navigate system for charting.RN involvement is of utmost importance

Puntos en contra:

Access previous entriesDates change There are dialogues that are copied from one visit to the next

hace 12 meses

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for sharing your feedback with us. We're glad to hear that you found our system easy to navigate and that RN involvement is important to you. We appreciate your feedback about accessing previous entries and dates changing, as well as the dialogues being copied from one visit to the next. We take all feedback seriously and will work to address these concerns as we continue to improve our software. Thank you for choosing AxisCare!

Allie
Human Resources Generalist en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 501-1.000 empleados

AxisCare is the best!

5,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: I always have a wonderful experience with AxisCare, and I know I can count on support if I have any questions!

I love being able to do my job quickly and efficiently.

Puntos en contra:

The only thing I struggle with is having to clock in and out many of our caregivers because the location services aren't always accurate for them to do it themselves, but that's not too much of an issue.

hace 3 meses

Dear Allie, thank you for your fantastic review and for giving us a 5-star rating! We’re delighted to hear that AxisCare allows you to do your job quickly and efficiently, and that you can always count on our support. We understand your concern about the accuracy of location services. We want to assure you that we have several solutions for you. We encourage you to contact our Support Team at 1-800-528-6201 or support@axiscare.com. They would be more than happy to help you find a solution that best fits your needs. We appreciate your feedback and are always here to assist you. Thank you for choosing AxisCare!

Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Good from the start, getting better every year.

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We started with Axiscare 10 years ago and have appreciated how much they put into always improving their product and their company. We depend totally on their software to run our home care business and have not been disappointed by them.

The layout, the ease of use, the intuitive processes, and exceptional customer services sets AxisCare apart from anything I have heard about other companies.

Puntos en contra:

Nothing comes to mind. I think many of the minor complaints I would have mentioned were corrected with their most recent updates and improvements.

hace 2 años

John, thank you for taking time out of your day to review AxisCare. We have loved working with your agency over the past decade! We knew our software had to be user-friendly and easy to implement. We are thankful that you have found it to be just that. Thank you for helping continue to improve AxisCare!

Samantha
Director of Operations
Seguridad pública, 11-50 empleados

This System Will Transform Your Business

4,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: Overall, AxisCare has been a major value add for our business. We used to maintain paper records, and AxisCare allowed us to replace most of that system. We had reviewed five different CRM options before we decided to go with AxisCare and we have no regrets.

AxisCare is easy to use, provides great organization and well worth the price. The solutions has a professional appearance, and the layout is very intuitive to navigate. The system combines all aspects of the healthcare business, from marketing and tracking leads to managing client and caregiver information. AxisCare consistently makes updates to the system, making it even better with each release.

Puntos en contra:

No particular issues with the product. Customer Service is pretty good, however, I have experienced times when follow up could have been more timely.

Catherine
Scheduling/ Client Service Coord en EE. UU.

CW AxisCare

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: It's been a good experience but hard to use at first. Over time it became eerier just by trail and error

Organizes the schedule, updates the caregivers

Puntos en contra:

It has a lot of features that are hard to find. Not user friendly

hace 2 años

Hi Catherine, I'm sorry to hear that you have found our software difficult to use. Our goal is to strike the balance between easy to use and equipped with all the features that empower you to successfully run your agency. We designed our software based on the experience of actual homecare agency owners, and have continued to develop with feedback from agency homecare owners and operators. It seems we missed the mark with you and we are sad to hear that. Please feel free to reach out to our Support Team (support@axiscare.com) with any specific changes you feel would be helpful in making our software easier to use. We would also be more than happy to discuss best practices, where to find the training you need, and anything else that will help you in your journey towards using AxisCare to empower your agency and help them provide better care.