15 años ayudando a las empresas españolas
a elegir el mejor software

Opiniones de SignUpGenius

Sobre SignUpGenius

Herramienta de registro para gestores de grupos y voluntarios. Programa voluntarios, organiza eventos y recolecta dinero todo en una sola inscripción.

Descubre más sobre SignUpGenius

One of the best features of SignUp Genius for churches and non-profits is it's price.

Puntos en contra:

The only complaint I have about SignUpGenius, and this is just me being picky, is the fact that you have to login to use it anytime someone sends a schedule out.

Valoraciones de SignUpGenius

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

SignUpGenius tiene una valoración global de 4,6 estrellas sobre 5 según las 1.971 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado SignUpGenius?

Filtrar opiniones (1.971)

Sharan
Internship
Educación superior, 1.001-5.000 empleados

SignUp Genius Review

5,0 hace 2 años
Los subtítulos en español están disponibles en el reproductor de vídeo
Angelica
Associate en EE. UU.
Logística y cadena de suministro, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Excelente software para organizar tus tareas

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Excelente experiencia, se puede organizar los eventos, el calendario y las alertas de recordatorios a tiempo.

Los accesos a las herramientas es lo que más me ha gustado tener como todo en uno.

Puntos en contra:

Todo bien hasta el momento, el software tiene fácil acceso, en lo personal la imagen visual puede ser mejor

hace 2 años

Hi Angelica, Thank you for your kind review! It may help you to know that we offer hundreds of themes on our site to use on your sign up pages. You can also add a custom image to your page and even create custom themes. If you need help choosing a theme or adding an image, please contact our support team by emailing us at support@signupgenius.com. We would love to help you!

Whitney
Whitney
Director of Advancement en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 11-50 empleados

Great Program for Schools

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: SignUp Genius has been a tremendous asset for our school. We use it both for school events and for our parent organization, and it has been a great resource for coordinating volunteers and planning events. Some examples have included scheduling regular volunteers for single events, coordinating larger events (ex: Oktoberfest) which require a large number of volunteers serving in different capacities at different times, and allowing parents to sign up for parent teacher conference time slots. We've been very pleased that this has been a time saver for our school.

SignUp Genius is a must-have for schools. Multiple design options allow us to customize sign-ups for a wide variety of events - from Parent- Teacher conferences, to coordinating parent volunteers, to planning community events. Flexible scheduling variables allow for a broad range of events - from volunteers at a single event, to on-going events. Easy to use and adapt to each unique event. This also allows you to easily copy or duplicate a past event, which is very helpful with events that happen monthly or yearly.

Puntos en contra:

It would be helpful if there was an easy way within the platform for volunteers to access multiple sign-ups that we have created at one time. We currently have to collect individual signup links and share them- but it would be useful to have a landing page for our organization where we could collect multiple events in one easy place.

Vandana Pai
Business Admin en RU
Automoción, 51-200 empleados

Hassle free scheduling

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

It made life so much easier with scheduling. i just have to put in the time slots and voila!

Puntos en contra:

a choice of option for 'more than 2' slots would have been better, probably?

el mes pasado

Thank you for submitting a review! We offer the ability to create more than two slots on a sign up. You can also edit the quantity of each slot offered to participants. If you have any questions, please reach out to support@signupgenius.com. Our support team would love to help!

Mariah
Paralegal en EE. UU.
Práctica de la abogacía, 2-10 empleados

Professional

1,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: I’ve used SignUpGenius for a multitude of events for at least the past five years. I have had large conflicts due to administrators not cross examining how information is displayed once the link is live. I want SignUpGenius to grow because as a free platform people are very familiar and connected to it. I would love to mainly use SignUpGenius for most events and coordination with groups, but it’s simply not a professional enough environment, yet.

People are familiar with the platform and feel comfortable navigating it compared to other products. Also it’s easily accessible by both mobile devices and computers. There is also some customization.

Puntos en contra:

The platform is sub-par in it’s ability to collate contact information or mass communicate. Using the platform at a business level is considered unprofessional due to appearance within the platform and lack of features

el año pasado

Hi Mariah, Thank you for submitting a review. It will help you to know we offer an Enterprise subscription level with advanced professional features. With Enterprise, an organization can communicate sign up information directly from their own website. Our Portal Page feature can be customized to match the organization's colors and custom images. The SignUpGenius branding can be removed as well. We also offer API integrations that all you to access your data anywhere. If you have questions regarding how your organization can use these professional features, please email support@signupgenius.com to reach our Support Team. We are happy to help you!

Gladys
Community Program Manager en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Great tool for volunteer registration and engagement

4,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: It's a great tool when recruiting groups for an event. It keeps track of who is scheduled for which shift, if there are more than one, and provides reminders to volunteers in intervals--one week out, 2 days out and day-of. If you need to organize a group for a team effort, SignUp Genius makes it very easy to do.

I really like the ease of use for my volunteers to sign up. I work with a lot of volunteers that are retired and don't spend lots of time on the computer, and it's very easy for them to sign up. They like that they don't have to create an account or provide any other information to sign up beyond their email address for reminders. We source volunteers about 14-16 times per year, and this helps that process to happen seamlessly every time.

Puntos en contra:

The ads. At the end when volunteers sign up, they are bombarded with these pop up adds for various vendors. Once you close the window, another pops up and then another and another. You have to click through 3 or 4 before it goes away. Not a fan.

hace 2 meses

Hi Gladys, Thank you for submitting a review. It will help you to know that we offer paid subscriptions that allow you to remove ads from your sign up pages. If you have questions on how to remove the ads you mentioned, please email support@signupgenius.com to reach our support team. We are happy to help you!

Jackson
Assistant Director en EE. UU.
Recaudación de fondos, 51-200 empleados

SignUpGenius Call Center Review

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

I like the simplicity of the program. Being able to schedule events for my team to sign up for in advance, while also being able to manage those sign up forms is very valuable to me. I work with a lot of students and their schedules are very fluid. Being able to adjust scheduling but also get this to them via phone helps get events put together in quick time, saving energy and time so I can produce more for my organization

Puntos en contra:

I wish you could customize more in depth. Just a minor detail though. I have been using SignUpGenius for a long time now, not only with the organization I am with now, and it has always been effective and top of the line! Highly recommend!

el mes pasado

Thank you for submitting a review! We offer the ability to customize sign up themes and confirmation/reminder emails as well. If you have any questions about customization, please reach out to support@signupgenius.com. Our support team would love to help!

Tianna
Balloon artist en EE. UU.
Entretenimiento, Trabajador autónomo

Great for organizing

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

I enjoy signup genius most for school volunteering! It is an incredible tool for getting volunteers for many different things. From lunch help to auction help to school event help. It is perfect because everyone can see what they are signing up for it’s clear and concise.

Puntos en contra:

There is nothing bad to say about signup genius!

Luiza
Team leader en Alemania
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Easy app to keep track of projects, donations, sign up lists!

5,0 hace 2 meses

Every time my team and I have used SingUpGenius for different aspects of our non profit work, it has been a great experience and helpful

Puntos en contra:

I have not found something that hasn’t been good about it

Josie
Realtor en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 2-10 empleados

5,0 la semana pasada Nuevo

You can take votes easily and have a record

Puntos en contra:

I do not like how it makes the user sign in each time

hace 7 días

Thank you for submitting a review! We appreciate your feedback. While we do have a security feature that will log out a user after 30 minutes of an inactive session, I do have a suggestion that may help. We have a Remember Me box on the log in screen that, when checked, will auto-fill the log in information, to make logging in easier. I hope this is helpful for you. If you have any questions, please reach out to support@signupgenius.com and our customer success team will be happy to help!

Sara
Associate Veterinarian en EE. UU.
Veterinaria, 11-50 empleados

User-Friendly Event Management

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

As a parent, it makes signing up for events for my children very simple and straightforward.

Puntos en contra:

I don't have any issues with the functionality of the program. Cosmetically it could be made more visually appealing.

Jeff
Social Director en EE. UU.
Organización cívica y social, Trabajador autónomo

SignUp Genius is Easy to Use

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

It is very easy to setup and deploy. The price is right. (FREE). It works without flaws.

Puntos en contra:

Nothing that I can think of. To schedule people and to ask for help, it is invaluable.

Owner en EE. UU.
Servicios para el consumidor, 2-10 empleados

Very good, but...

5,0 hace 5 años

Easy to use, customer friendly, ability to send mass communications

Puntos en contra:

Cannot delete users from a signup. For me, this is a major design flaw. As a business, I don't understand why signup genius does not have a functionality for deleting users' access to signups. Even though there is a delete function, it is misleading in that users still have the ability to access signups even when they are supposedly "deleted" by accessing through their initial e-mail invite. Customer Service's response is that in order to deny access, new signups need to be created that are not accessible by "old" users. Well, this is much easier said than done. I don't want to be managing multiple signups. I use one signup as a dynamic scheduling tool for users coming on and off our schedule. Having multiple schedules targeted towards different user groups is an extremely cumbersome solution, requiring managing schedules over multiple signups- way too complicated. As a result, to me this is a major privacy issue in that unwanted users now have access to a signup, even though they are supposedly "deleted". I don't understand why Signup Genius allows this, unless they are marketing to all potential users and never want to lose the Personal Information.

hace 5 años

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. To clarify, you can delete participants from a sign up. You can also remove participants from your groups so that they do not receive future invites associated with your sign ups/account. However, once you take the action to send an invite to a group member, there isn't a way to recall that invite that has already been sent. If the invite is sent to that group member's email account, the only way to delete that invite would be to delete the email from their account. Since SignUpGenius does not have access to the person's email account, there isn't a way to delete the access to the sign up from the invite they received, unless the sign up is deleted. We apologize for the frustration this issue caused for you.

Suzana
Marketing Director en EE. UU.
Alimentación y bebidas, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Easy to Use and have other participate!

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Overall, my experience with SignUpGenius has been great! I am a user for both my personal life and for work, and I think that it is a great resource that is customizable to fit several social and work environments. It is my go-to tool if you're wanting several parties to participate and list or "sign up" for something. It keeps all items together and organized for you so you can quickly determine what is still needed. Recommended, for sure! I would be surprised if you HAVEN'T seen this is your social or work circle yet.

The thing I like most about this software is how easy it is to plan a company Potluck, or School Party Day, or Church Small Groups Meeting. Everyone who is sent a link can easily access the event and determine how they would like to participate. For example, for a Company Potluck you have the option of setting up specific foods or non specific foods, how many of each is needed, or schedule time slots. You have so many different options to customize your event, its great! Everyone logged on can easily see what item needs have been met and what items are still needed. Think past food! Organizational Tool! You can also use this for Nonprofit Organizations, supplies or items that are needed. Anyone that would like to participate can easily input what they will be bringing or what they can offer to help the project!

Puntos en contra:

I have not run into any situations that I did not particularly like with this software, if I'm being honest. I think it gets the job done perfectly fine. I have not tried messing with maybe going OVER the number of items requested. For example if 30 tissue boxes are needed for a classroom and several participants have committed to bringing 30 tissue boxes, I wonder if someone tried to add an additional 5 boxes, if it would give them a hard time. Not sure if this would be a situation anyone would run into, but just a thought. Again, I have not run into any issues, thankfully!

hace 4 años

Thanks so much for your review, Suzana. We love hearing how the site has been helpful. I wanted to confirm that the sign up will not let a participant enter a quantity greater than the slot allows. Thanks for using SignUpGenius!

Shayna
Shayna
Teacher en EE. UU.
Educación primaria/secundaria, 501-1.000 empleados

Excellent for Organization and Recognizable by Many

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Overall, I am grateful for the ability to use SignUpGenius to organize contributions, coordinate schedules, remind participants of their agreements and responsibilities, and take most of the pain out of herding cats, or fulfilling the many roles outside of a classroom that a teacher has.

I first used SignUpGenius as a PTA president when my children were young. We discovered the site and implemented it for volunteer sign up at various events. At first, many were reluctant to try something new, but as they used it, they realized how convenient it truly is. Over the next few years, organizations rolled it out more and more, and now I regularly receive invitations to participate in projects as a donor or volunteer with SignUpGenius. As a teacher, I have even used it to schedule intervention sessions. I was able to indicate all of my open availability and then allow teachers to select slots for their students. It saved us hours or back-and-forth conversation and the reminders that are built into the software were helpful for ensuring that students would actually be sent to me for their meetings, which was a great improvement.

Puntos en contra:

I feel like at some point the software became very ad-heavy, and that makes it unusable for participants. It's necessary to keep providing the service at free or low cost, but it can be nervewracking wondering if the next announcement aligns with district policies. Other than disabling ads for educators, I'm not sure how that could be worked out and still be reasonable for the company.

Ashlee
Manager of Development & Leadership Advancement en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

I use it for all my events!

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall, this has been a great way to manage my events from trainings to pot lucks!

As a training manager, I'm constantly advertising new events and having to track sign ups and attendance for each of them - which is where SignUp Genius really comes in handy. I have used both a paid for version and the free version of SignUp Genius, both have done exactly what I've needed them to do and I choose to continue to use it over other sign up software. I love that I can create a simple sign up, send out the link in my advertisements for sessions, and I immediately get emails the moment anyone signs up. I love this feature the most. I don't have to constantly log back in and check the sign up to send calendar invites, it automatically lets me know. I can even incorporate an additional question to ask regarding the topic of the training to collect questions and feedback for my presenters before the session to help guide their approach.

Puntos en contra:

This has become common use at our institution, but when it was just rolling out, we started using the function of sending out emails through SignUp Genius and they often had sign ups go to junk mail or with a warning of an unrecognized sender. That was an issue, however, we now send the emails ourselves and just include the link to the sign up and that works best for us.

Ashley
Second Grade Teacher en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 1.001-5.000 empleados

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Sending home forms to sign up for parent teacher conferences can be challenging. They get lost, sometimes they need to be translated, and sometimes people have already selected this time slot. Using sign up genius solves all of those problems. The link goes directly to the parents via email or Dojo. They can select the time slot that works best for their families, and once the time slot if full it does not show up anymore. I love that I can customize the design and make it school themed. I will not switch back to a paper version!

I love that I am able to schedule my conferences with parents digitally and without sending a sign-up form home that could be easily lost. It allows me to send a like to my parents, and then they can pick the time slot that works for them.

Puntos en contra:

If it does not already exist on the parent side, I would love for it to send a reminder of their upcoming conference. Also, if I could mark the attendance slots of who showed up for their conferences.

hace 3 años

Hi Ashley, thank you for taking the time to share a review with us. We love hearing how SignUpGenius simplifies your life as a teacher! It may be helpful to know that when participants are signed up with their personal email address, they can receive an automatic reminder for their appointment. You can learn more at our FAQ: https://www.signupgenius.com/faq/view-reminders.cfm We offer an advanced feature that allows you to add a custom hidden question to your sign up. This field can be used to note attendance. You can learn more about custom questions at this link: https://www.signupgenius.com/faq/custom-questions.cfm. Our support team would love to answer any questions you may have! Please reach out if we can help: support@signupgenius.com

Andrea
Education Director en EE. UU.
Entretenimiento, 11-50 empleados

Lots of potential!

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall, I still utilize SignUp Genius as I find it the best way to manage sign-ups for events, auditions, etc.

I love how easy it can be to create sign-ups within the site. There are many different customizable backgrounds and themes - which expand on options if you use the paid version of SignUp Genius. The reporting and printable lists are extra helpful as well. It's also wonderful that you can access this site anywhere.

Puntos en contra:

However, whether using the paid or free versions, there are still some areas that could use some finessing to create an easier, more intuitive end-user experience (eg: the description section can be buggy, doesn't inform users when character limit has been reached - or what that is in the section, up and down arrows are the only way to move through editing this section, etc.)

hace 2 años

Hi Andrea, Thank you for your review! We appreciate your insight on ways we can improve the site. We always appreciate hearing from our creators and learning what features will be most useful for them. I will share your thoughts with our development team. If you would like to contact our support team with additional information, please email them at our support@signupgenius.com address. They can also help you add your description to your sign up page.

Jenny
Director of Donor Relations en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Don't know what we'd do without it!

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall experience with SignUp Genius is excellent, I would definitely recommend it.

SignUp Genius makes it very easy for volunteers to manage volunteers, and for supervisors to see what is going oin with their efforts. As noted before it is very concrete, and allows people to sign up for specific jobs - which is usually what volunteers want to do. It is easy to sign up, and you can make changes if needed. The reminders are super important. Basically, SignUp Genius does exactly what you need it to do. Thank you!

Puntos en contra:

Last I remember using it, it was a little cumbersome to change the order of things appearing in a sign up. Maybe this has been fixed. Let's say, forwhatever reason, you had to add something you forgot to the middle of your list. So you type it it, and then you have to retype half of what you already entered, and then go back and delete the original entry of what you just retyped, in order to get your new item in the right place. The ability to dag items / functions would be better. Also, the graphics are less than stellar (?) make it easier to input your own graphics?

hace 2 años

Hi Jenny, Thank you for your kind review! We do offer a feature that allows you to drag and drop slots in the order that you want them to appear. You can also add custom images to your sign up page. These features are available with a free account. Paid subscribers can further customize their themes with larger images and the ability to change the colors to match a custom image. If you have questions, please email us at support@signupgenius.com We are happy to help you!

Matt
Director of Middle School Ministry en EE. UU.
Instituciones religiosas, 11-50 empleados

Does the job!

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: We use SignUpGenius to organize and coordinate volunteers. Volunteers can click on the link and are taken to a form where they can sign-up for a time slot or to bring something to an event. They'll also be able to see what other volunteers have sign-up for, which is very helpful!

SignUpGenius is a great tool for coordinating volunteers. As a free software, it's great and incredibly useful. It comes with many templates and features. It takes some time to figure out how to make your sign-up look like you want it to, but then you are good to go. One of the great features of SignUpGenius is that is will email your volunteers in advance to remind them of their commitment. This is great because it takes following-up with and reminding volunteers off your plate and does that for you!

Puntos en contra:

It does take a little time to figure it out at first. You can't sign-on for your first time and expect to have a sign-up ready to go in minutes. Also, some people speak of this as a lifesaver or game-changer when it comes to getting volunteers. That hasn't been my experience. It makes organizing volunteers and coordinating them easier, but it isn't going to bring them in as easily as some people might claim.

Michele
PFC Member at Hidden Valley Elem en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

SignUpGenius is a SNAP to use!!

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: I use SignUpGenius mainly for school events. I am on our school's PFC/PTA, so we send out A LOT of requests for sign up help. We have many events each school year, and the Genius is the way to go to get things organized. It's just really easy for volunteers to use- they can easily see what is needed, sign up for it...DONE! And for me, and the people creating sign ups, it is just so easy. I can get email notifications when a new volunteer has signed up, I can email people straight from the site, it's an easy way to manage an event.

Several free layouts to use, and so many options!! You can also upload your own photo, so it looks more 'personalized', even without paying more (we just use the free option!) . Easy to customize for your specific event/sign up. And it's so quick and easy to get your site out to everyone. You can either email directly from your sign up (by entering email addresses) or you can just copy/paste the URL and make it public if you want to reach a wider audience! And on an Administrative side-- there are tools, and reports and graphs. You can see how many people have viewed your sign up, lists that can be printed... it is very comprehensive!

Puntos en contra:

I don't really have any complaints... it does all that we need it to do!

Elizabeth
RN en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Sign up genius for nursing students

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I have used SignUpGenius as a student and it was helpful. However it has not been useful to me so far in my professional life thus far.

Never having been an administrator of this pro duct I can’t speak to the ease of the setup but as a user I always liked how straightforward it seemed. The signup options have always been clearly visible and easy to select. I especially like how a description of each sign up option can be made available along with the name of that option.

Puntos en contra:

My least favorite thing about Signup Genius was actually the several steps you go through to verify your selection. The main times that I used This product was during my nursing school education as we were signing up for clinical assignments. As soon as the sign-up window is open each of us students logged on and quickly tried to select our favorite clinical site. Having to verify my selection several times only to find that it had already been taken by another student was frustrating. I wish that after simply clicking on the item once that it would have gone through rather than going through these extra verifications.

hace 2 años

Hi Elizabeth, Thank you for your review! When a sign up page is in high demand, you can sign up easily with your account. I usually recommend logging into your personal account right before the sign up page opens. This way you can click on the Sign Up button and then the Submit button quickly. You can fill out any additional information needed and sign up. If you need further assistance, please email our support team at support@signupgenius.com.

Rachel
Special Events Coordinator en EE. UU.
Automoción, 501-1.000 empleados

Game Changer

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Saves us from having to manually manage our reservation signups at conventions. Attendees can log on and see what room is available in real time. The reporting aspect is awesome! When our VP wants to know who and how many meetings are taking place, I can run a report and hand it to him. THANK YOU!

I love so much about this software. We used to reserve booth meeting space at our conventions manually, which required someone to manage it all day. Now we enter the 30 minutes time slots and people can see the reservations live. I also LOVE the reporting aspect, it is so easy to use. I also love that I can link two signups into one with the use of tabbing. It makes it easier for attendees to sign up for everything in one place instead of figuring out which link goes with which sign up.

Puntos en contra:

Some of the graphics could be better for the themes. I know they have added new graphics and removed some of the older pictures. I think some look a little cluttered. I would like to see neat and clean pictures available in the categories and less busy graphics.

Sean
Curate en EE. UU.
Instituciones religiosas, 2-10 empleados

Powerful But Bad Design

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: I have to use SignUpGenius because it is the most used event planning product in my area. I would gladly switch to another product if there was one that was better designed and easier to use.

SignUpGenius handles many different types of event planning, and it is a helpful tool that most people are used to using. When you have an account, signing up becomes easy, and latest features notify and link to your calendars. This makes committing to new events easier and streamlined. The most important features are also free.

Puntos en contra:

Out of all the calendar sites, SignUpGenius has the most outdated and clunky designs. There are so many buttons to press and very little is automated. With a design overhaul that features ease-of-use, this product could make great advances. Even the wallpaper options are out of date and silly.

el año pasado

Hi Sean, thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback as we are always looking for ways to improve the site. I will share your observations with our development team.

Contabilidad, 10.000+ empleados

Simple, Easy, and Really Quite Genius

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: My graduate school coordinator uses this for everything from orientation times to graduate assistant assignments to signing up for classes. Our 100 person program is able to exist thanks to SignUpGenius. I can't think of a better program that could accomplish the wide range of possibilities that this can.

I like that when other users respond, SignUp Genius updates and every other invitee can also see the updates. For example, when sending out RSVPs, everyone has the ability to see everyone else who has RSVP'd. It's a very easy app for taking polls for certain time slots. It is also great if you need just a quick one question response or a detailed, multi-step poll. As a user, I appreciate that it is quick and easily shows up in my inbox. Additionally, I don't receive spam messages from them after taking a survey!! This is so important. I didn't sign up for promo messages, so I don't want to receive them automatically. This program finally gets it. Finally, the ability to send out reminders is a great function. It's easy to set up ahead of time for the SignUp creator. I also love that it sends the event to my calendar!! It's just great for both ends of the SignUp request... I would highly recommend.

Puntos en contra:

I don't have too many complaints, except that sometimes the visibility is limited on the mobile app. Really, I highly recommend this software and can't think of too many negatives haha.

Erica
Gymnastics coach/ front desk assistant/ after school and summer camp program teacher en EE. UU.
Deportes, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Very easy to use, easy to understand format

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Any time I have used signed up genius as a parent or employee I’m happy to see it being used because I don’t have to go to some meeting to discuss who’s bringing what, or who’s coming in at what time, or that I have to respond to 100 different emails. I choose what’s best for me and wham bam I’m done.

I’ve used sign up genius many times for things such as elementary school class party supply list, parent teacher conference sign ups, volunteer work hours sign up, and many more. It’s so easy to use you just go in and choose for example the time slot the best suited your availability, or the item you chose to bring . Instead of getting multiple people to respond to emails and then having to use separate programs to file all of the content it’s just right there on one page easy to see

Puntos en contra:

Honestly I don’t think there is anything I did not like. While I enjoy seeing that Suzy is bringing cherries for the ice cream Sunday party and Johnny is bringing the sprinkles I’m not sure everyone would appreciate their names being seen

hace 4 años

Erica, thank you for the review! We always love hearing how SignUpGenius made it simpler to organize your groups. It may be helpful to know that creators always have the option to hide names of participants on their sign ups. You can learn more here: https://www.signupgenius.com/faq/hide-names.cfm Please reach out if we can ever be of assistance. You can contact us here: http://www.signupgenius.com/help Thank you again for your kind words!