15 años ayudando a las empresas españolas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre CEIPAL ATS

Solución de extremo a extremo basada en la nube que incluye: solicitudes de trabajo y anuncios, abastecimiento de solicitantes, selección e incorporación.

Descubre más sobre CEIPAL ATS

Ceipal Talenthire is a good ATS if I'll talk about small business companies. It's costing is not that much high but also provides a great compatibility and features.

Puntos en contra:

Ceipal page stuck and buffering all the time during work. We have to delete all history and again have to start process from starting rest hard to get a relevant profile from our database.

Valoraciones de CEIPAL ATS

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

CEIPAL ATS tiene una valoración global de 4,6 estrellas sobre 5 según las 1.199 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado CEIPAL ATS?

Filtrar opiniones (1.199)

Jose
Jefe de informática en Chile
Desarrollo de programas, 2-10 empleados

Ceipal ATS un buen aliado

5,0 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: Buena pero puede mejorar con interacción más directa

La diversidad de funciones e integración

Puntos en contra:

Complicado en algunos puntos de configuración

Neel
Neel
Technical Recruiter en India

Easy to Use

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: An ATS can handle large volumes of applications and scale as a company grows. This makes it ideal for both small businesses experiencing rapid growth and large enterprises.
Integration Capabilities: Many ATSs can integrate seamlessly with other HR systems and tools such as onboarding software, HRIS (Human Resources Information Systems), and payroll systems, creating a comprehensive HR management ecosystem.

Improved Candidate Quality: By using sophisticated algorithms, an ATS can help ensure that only the most suitable candidates are forwarded for further assessment, based on the job requirements and other relevant criteria. This improves the overall quality of the applicant pool. An ATS helps ensure compliance with various employment laws and regulations by maintaining detailed records of the recruitment process. This can be crucial for auditing purposes and to avoid legal challenges related to hiring practices.

Puntos en contra:

Better Candidate Experience: Many ATS platforms provide automated updates to candidates about their application status, ensuring that applicants are kept informed and engaged throughout the recruitment process. This can enhance the company’s reputation among potential employees. Analytics and Reporting: ATS platforms typically offer analytics tools that allow companies to assess the effectiveness of their recruitment strategies and make data-driven decisions. These might include metrics on time-to-hire, cost-per-hire, the diversity of the applicant pool, and the performance

Jordan
Recruiter en India

Jordan Ceipal Review

5,0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall, CEIPAL ATS is a powerful tool for recruitment, offering numerous features that enhance the hiring process's efficiency and effectiveness. However, there are areas, particularly in customization, integration stability, customer support, performance, and analytics, where there is room for improvement. Addressing these issues could make CEIPAL ATS an even more valuable asset for recruitment professionals.

Track the applicant. Maintaining giant database. Ease of finding the best talent. Onboarding of a candidate.

Puntos en contra:

Some users find the interface to be less intuitive and complex, requiring a learning curve to navigate efficiently.

Tiffany
Tiffany
Site Manager en EE. UU.
Empleo y contratación, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente de la opinión

What I imagine being stuck in a labyrinth would feel like

2,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: If I were looking for a new job, and the position in which I was interested used Ceipal in any capacity, I would probably not take that job for that reason alone. It is a bigger headache than help in my experience.

There are a lot of filter options the user dashboard, and the cards are somewhat customizable. The most useful feature is it's ability to integrate sourcing sites like Dice, Monster and CareerBuilder directly into Ceipal's platform. Does a decent job of populating work authorization statuses for candidates (mostly due to its integration with Dice).

Puntos en contra:

Where to begin...this is the most convoluted platform I have ever seen, no exaggeration. There is no way any team, no matter the size, could possibly utilize every piece of Ceipal, which is true of a lot of ATS, but this one is overwhelming to the nth degree. Parsing a resume takes a long time to load because the data entry page has about 150 blanks you can fill in (obviously not all are required, but it is a LOT to sift through regardless). You cannot reassign ownership of old candidates at the user level, must be done by an admin. Email tracking is spotty at best, at least with Gmail. Mobile app does not work at all, I have not once been able to successfully log into it (keeps telling me wrong password, and I know it isn't), and there isn't a responsive version of the system you can access on a mobile device's browser. I'm just going to stop there.

el año pasado

Hi Tiffany - Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We understand learning a new product can be frustrating and we are disappointed to hear that you experienced this. Our team strives to deliver top-tier support and would like the opportunity to work with you to help you with the difficulties you have experienced. Our platform can be configured to meet your specific needs and our team can handle this for you once we know your unique requirements. Please contact support@ceipal.com and we will resolve any issue. Thank you!

Shashank
Assistant Manager en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 201-500 empleados

Best ATS I've ever used!

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

I've used most of the traditional job boards (JobDive, BullHorn etc.) but Ceipal is by far the best tool for fast moving recruiting roles. Specially for the managemnt point of view. The BI gives all the insights of whats happening with the team and how good they are performing.

Puntos en contra:

The Ceipal internal database search engine really requires some attention. It often doesn't give good results despite having good profiles in database.

Mohamed
HR Manager en India
Empleo y contratación, 11-50 empleados

Job Hunting

4,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

It is user friendly, Even beginners can easily understand how to use the Ceipal, Am the admin of the Ceipal in my company, I will pull report as per my requirement

Puntos en contra:

Sometimes the report doesn't match with the actual portal like Monster, Dice and CareerBuilder. So we need to cross verify with concern person.

Mukesh
Account Manager en India
Empleo y contratación, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Its use is very flawless.

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Firstly I was using another software and that was creating many issues but when we came to use Seamless, it gave us a sudden chance to get the correct details of clients to manage the relation with them and while using it we get a good chance to grow ourselves.

It gives the client details exactly what we want in our data.

Puntos en contra:

I don't like it recent update in software when it hides the icon from chrome.

Pradeep
Deputy Manager en India
Empleo y contratación, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

One stop one platform with advanced technology shift ATS

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: I had a long journey with Ceipal ATS. I have been using since when Ceipal came to market as an ATS.

The ease of use and user friendly interface. They are always ahead of the technology shift and advanced

Puntos en contra:

The GUI and some reporting features. Some times you will find 2-3 different reports which slightly differ with each other for the same data.

Eric
Recruiter en India

Efficient Hiring Made Easy

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: The platform is intuitive and user-friendly, making it easy to manage the recruitment process. Its automation and AI features significantly streamline candidate tracking and communication.

The system's automation capabilities and AI-driven features streamline repetitive tasks, improving efficiency and accuracy in hiring.

Puntos en contra:

While Ceipal ATS offers a robust suite of features, there are a few areas where it could improve

Vishwajeet
Talent Executive en India

Ceipal Reviews

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Database, easy to use, integrating job boards, postings

Puntos en contra:

nothing as of now except email merge which sometime can lead to escalations from senior professionals.

Alonzo
Technicial Recruiter en India

Best ATS in the market

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: I have worked on many other ATS but this seems to be easy to learn and one of the best software at affordable price in market.

It is easy to use and one of the most affordable ATS in the market as compare to other expensive ATS software.

Puntos en contra:

Sometimes is works really slow and gets stuck due to high data in the ATS which needs to be fixed but as compare to other is still best ATS.

Ravi
Delivery Head en India

Worth for money

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: As soon as I took the position at KK Associates as Delivery Head, I have implemented CEIPAL tool in our organization, which really helped us to save so much of cost, where we used loose lots of money on paid job portals. With the help of Ceipal we are running our business smoothly & I recommend this tool for all the Staffing companies for their staffing needs.

Cost is cheaper then the alternative product and all most all the features are available in ceipal to make your hiring is easy.

Mohammad
Recruitment Consultant en India
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 501-1.000 empleados

Best ATS Available in the Market

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Over all, I would say, a good ATS with bunch of features but improvement is always exists, need to improve the processing speed and sometimes we send only one email to candidate from Ceipal but he/she gets it multiple times.

Ceipal has an number of features like, mass mailing (You can mail consultant and vendors with a good number strength in one attempt), can send text and do call just to integrate your voip in Ceipal, multiple job portals like Dice, monster available at one place with same efficiency as individual portals, reporting feature with small and BI technology, you can easily create a candidate profile and job requirement easily, easy to integrate with other software like Outlook and you can easily control the access of features as per designation.

Puntos en contra:

Slow processing but I think just because of multiple integration with third party software like Dice and Monster. Social profile feature is very good but it source only location and name, not resume but you can search this name and these are good profile as per requirement and string and send them connection request.

el año pasado

We thank you for taking the time to write this review, Mohammad J. The team here at Ceipal is thrilled to hear such positive feedback. We have noted your feedback, and we will share it with the development team—the masterminds behind our ATS. Your review validates our hard work. Thank you!

Robbie
Partner en Canadá
Hostelería, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Excellent product but needs more help!

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Our belief is still very positive that despite the poor Onboarding that we made the right decision with Ceipal but the next 6 months will determine that.

The overall functionality is great - quite user friendly and great use of visuals. Of the 5 software products we reviewed in our selection process they had the most nimble product. Sales process was amazing, however the challenges begin when you are handed over to their onboarding.

Puntos en contra:

The integration/migration has been a disaster along with the Onboarding process which I describe as a "Voyage of Discovery". The Onboarding is conducted from India and they work in a large open-plan office with incredible noise distractions which makes it impossible to properly hear or understand. Also they need to take more time to understand their clients and tailor any onboarding training to their specific needs. On a positive note they seem to recognise this is a problem and say they will be hiring new US based Onboarding specialists which is critical if they want to grow in this market.

hace 2 años

We would like to send you our heartfelt thanks and regards for taking out the time from your busy schedule and reviewing us. It was wonderful to hear that you had a good experience. Reviews like this are the reason for which we work hard.

Vishal
US IT Recruiter en India

Ceipal- Good ATS

5,0 hace 12 meses

Comentarios: In my experience, i have used email merges to candidates and Vendors. Also keeping the records of my Submission and interviews and the number of Views that i have used on Portals.

We can make out hotlist in which profiles are automatically updated. also the vendor list can be uploaded for the easy mass mailing to vendors. All the submission trackers and reports can be Transparent.

Puntos en contra:

the number of email merge should be increased instead of 500. Many times the irrelevant profiles are appeared that lead to waste of views.

Ivan
Recruitment Specialist en India
Fuente de la opinión

Ceipal is very user friendly and effective

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: The Workflow management is very effective. It is also very effective in the client mangement

It lets us keep track of every single thing we can think of. It can be used as a CRM HR management tool. It helps you onboarding process and makes the whole process easier

Puntos en contra:

There are minor bugs in the integrated search of ceipal. Sometimes does not fetch the proper results

el año pasado

Ivan, thank you for this amazing review. We are glad you like our features like onboarding and workflow management and that you appreciate how our platform serves both as an ATS and a CRM. Integrated search fetches you the profiles based on the primary and secondary skills entered in the job description details. At Ceipal, we strive to provide you with excellent customer experience and service. Thank you again!

Prashant
Technical Recruiter en India
Fuente de la opinión

Is it Really worth is to use CEIPAL ?

5,0 hace 12 meses

CEIPAL is one of the best Applicant Tracking System available in the market. its Easy to use and helps us to find the Right candidate for the job.

Puntos en contra:

Although it is good but, it could be more user friendly.

hace 10 meses

Prashant, thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We're happy to hear that you're enjoying our features. The Ceipal team is dedicated to providing extraordinary customer experiences and support, and we're delighted to hear that it's paying off for our customers. Thanks again!

Sonu
Vice President en India
Externalización/deslocalización, 11-50 empleados

Combination of all ATS

5,0 hace 4 años

I have used several ATS in my 9+ Years of the Recruitment journey. We found Ceipal is a combination of all ATS with advanced features. It's very easy to use & TONS of functionality, The great part is the admin user has all rights to customize according to their need. Few things I mostly like- Customer support, Customized options, good GUI, Reporting, Pricing and many more features which makes it a different product.

Puntos en contra:

Don't have a Referal program. OR Outsourcing your sales process.

Vinay
Delivery Head en India
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 201-500 empleados

Good ATS software

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: my overall experience is good with Ceipal. Most of the things work well and if I am stuck, support is always there to help me out with that.

Seemless integrations with job boards, Phone systems and support.

Puntos en contra:

some processes are very tedious and there is no way to shorten those processes.

Shahrukh
Senior Technical Recruiter en India
Externalización/deslocalización, 51-200 empleados

ATS Ceipal Is Easy to use

4,0 hace 12 meses

Comentarios: I started my carrear with one of recruitement company where i am using Ats Job Diva Company Name Was E Solution After the completion 4 Months With They Switch To The Ats Ceipal Where i worked 1 year With This Ats After that i left the company and and Use Job Diva For One Year 3 Months I Joined This Company Excelon Where i got a chance to use Ceipal Again I am Very Happy to use this overall i am having 1.5 Years Of experience With Ats Ceipal.

By using ATS Ceipal, we can take Our recruiting process to the next level and find the best candidates for our organization.what i like the most about it ATS Ceipal allows me to collaborate with other team members on recruiting tasks, such as reviewing resumes, scheduling interviews, and providing feedback. This way, we can ensure that everyone is on the same page and improve the overall quality of your recruiting process.

Puntos en contra:

What I Dislike About When I am Doing internal And External Submission Interface is though as compared to ATS Job Diva.

hace 10 meses

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, Shahrukh. We take immense pride in the above functionalities. We'd like to know more about your experience; please write to us at support@ceipal.com, so that we can help you better. Thank you!

Mahesh
Mahesh
Executive - Talent Acquisition en India

CEIPAL ATS Experience

5,0 hace 9 meses

I have been using this ATS since 2+ years and it is quite user friendly and easy to access. It as almost every profiles migrated from all the job boards LinkedIn, DICE, CareerBuilder, Monster. It has almost 3 lakhs+ profiles.It helps me a lot for sourcing and screening the profile. I would recommend this ATS to other staffing Industries.

Puntos en contra:

So far I have no negative experience using this ATS and I hope so it wont have as they have best customer supprot.

Hasan
Hasan
US IT Recruiter en India

Always best way to work with CEIPAL ATS

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Actually, I love to use this Ceipal Ats platform for searching candidate to place the prestigious companies. for reaching the every candidates, they are all more active and currently looking for the Job candidates, I could able to see them. Like Bulls Eye!!!. I submitting all of the profile from Ceipal ATS. and I placed 3 for different prestigious organization, currently they're working with them. within 6 months of experience of my career, I have no previous experience this is my first Job of mine. So, As a fresher I could say Ceipal Ats which is one of the best platform for recruiting & engagement to interviewing & onboarding. Its very easy to use "User friendly" site.Thankyou!

Most of the time, I love use Internal DB that's very useful to reaching the candidates through bulk mail. Once the candidate's are received the mail. They are reply back to me ASAP!, like way I placed 3 candidate from the ceipal Internal DB only. Thank you so much!!!

Puntos en contra:

According to me sometimes didn't see the some niche skills profile. But Okay this is very useful to use more and more. I love to use this and find the candidate easily and placed them for many companies...!

el año pasado

We thank you for taking the time to write this review, Hasan. The team here at Ceipal is thrilled to hear such positive feedback, and we will share it with the development team—the masterminds behind our ATS. Your review validates our hard work. Thank you!

Narasimman
Senior Technical Recruiter en India

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: As I said, Overall Ceipal ATS is the best always. I would recommend and campaign this to every organisation if I can do.

Ceipal is one of the best ATS I have ever seen before. It is more than user friendly. My overlll experience with Ceipal for past five years is on one line. I have survived this industry and company due to ceipal. Yes, it is a great platform for hard seekers.

Puntos en contra:

Need some changes and updates in Algorithm, Its tome to stremlined. We are getting irrelvent results sometimes. Also develoing their AI tool would be help to save our time.

Swarnadip
Recruitment Executive en India

ATS at its best.

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: My overall experience with ceipal is amazing at all times, being the first ATS system i have used i enjoy my work as it helps me reduce a lot of time for certain manual things that needs to be done.

I love that ceipal has the most user friendly front end which allows any new user to explore and understand the software with. I am in love with the AI of this product as it is compiled properly and it helps reduce a lot of manual work by automating half of the processes for example mail merging, data analysis, etc. Overall it is a great product.

Puntos en contra:

The only thing i hate about this product is that mid way through Boolean search while screening candidate profile's, rarely the ATS gets stuck midway and the operation fails, which i believe the ceipal team is working hard to resolve, it is a bit annoying sometimes as we have to reload it and once reloaded there is a saved history for the strings but it fails to accommodate few filters applied and the candidate list gets shuffled which in turn creates a confusion of which candidates i have spoken to who is left to be spoken with. Other than this small issue Ceipal is my go to ATS.

el año pasado

Hi Swarnadeep, thank you for writing us a review. We are glad that you find our interface user-friendly and like the various automations offered. Please write to us at support@ceipal.com to be able to serve you better. At CEIPAL, we are dedicated to providing excellent customer support and experience. Thank you!

Recursos Humanos, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

it's very transparent and easy to learn quickly

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: It was a outstanding experience with Ceipal and I'm not leaving my current organization because this company is having Ceipal tool as ATS

Email Merging is the best and most likeing thi

Puntos en contra:

Profile Migration is the least about this tool

hace 2 años

Dear user, thank you for taking the time to write such an amazing review of CEIPAL! We're thrilled to know that important customers like you have an outstanding experience with our product. It's so gratifying to know that our technology helps you to be productive and stay motivated! We can't thank you enough for your feedback.