Opiniones de CEIPAL ATS

Sobre CEIPAL ATS

Solución de extremo a extremo basada en la nube que incluye: solicitudes de trabajo y anuncios, abastecimiento de solicitantes, selección e incorporación.

Descubre más sobre CEIPAL ATS

Ceipal Talenthire is a good ATS if I'll talk about small business companies. It's costing is not that much high but also provides a great compatibility and features.

Puntos en contra:

Ceipal page stuck and buffering all the time during work. We have to delete all history and again have to start process from starting rest hard to get a relevant profile from our database.

Valoraciones de CEIPAL ATS

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

CEIPAL ATS tiene una valoración global de 4,6 estrellas sobre 5 según las 801 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado CEIPAL ATS?

Filtrar opiniones (801)

Prabhu
Prabhu
Director - Talent Acquisition en EE. UU.
Software informático, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great tool that meets our needs

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: We have explored a lot of products out in the market before signing-up with CEIPAL. We have had this product for over a year. Ever since we signed up, we have recommended lots of features/enhancements to be implemented and CEIPAL team has been very cooperative and responsive in meeting those needs. I am sure there is plenty of improvement that CEIPAL needs to go through and I believe they are working towards that. Overall, a very nice product.

- Inexpensive compared to other ATS tools in the market - Excellent Customer Service - Easy to use - Job Boards (Dice, CareerBuilder, Monster) and VMS Integration (FieldGlass) - Meeting our requirements through continous expansion

Puntos en contra:

Certainly needs a lot of improvement, which I believe they are working on.

hace 4 años

Thank you for your valuable feedback and for choosing CEIPAL TalentHire. Your inputs will help us to deliver a customer service experience that will put a smile on your face. CEIPAL is glad to have you as a partner and we look forward to your helpful suggestions always.

prakash
java developer en India
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Ceipal

5,0 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: I am daily using this software, its very help to find people and store data base

I like this software sourcing good profile

Puntos en contra:

I like this software give lots of feature in one software, this softeare reduced the time for soucring good matching profile.

Tiffany
Tiffany
Site Manager en EE. UU.
Empleo y contratación, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

What I imagine being stuck in a labyrinth would feel like

2,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: If I were looking for a new job, and the position in which I was interested used Ceipal in any capacity, I would probably not take that job for that reason alone. It is a bigger headache than help in my experience.

There are a lot of filter options the user dashboard, and the cards are somewhat customizable. The most useful feature is it's ability to integrate sourcing sites like Dice, Monster and CareerBuilder directly into Ceipal's platform. Does a decent job of populating work authorization statuses for candidates (mostly due to its integration with Dice).

Puntos en contra:

Where to begin...this is the most convoluted platform I have ever seen, no exaggeration. There is no way any team, no matter the size, could possibly utilize every piece of Ceipal, which is true of a lot of ATS, but this one is overwhelming to the nth degree. Parsing a resume takes a long time to load because the data entry page has about 150 blanks you can fill in (obviously not all are required, but it is a LOT to sift through regardless). You cannot reassign ownership of old candidates at the user level, must be done by an admin. Email tracking is spotty at best, at least with Gmail. Mobile app does not work at all, I have not once been able to successfully log into it (keeps telling me wrong password, and I know it isn't), and there isn't a responsive version of the system you can access on a mobile device's browser. I'm just going to stop there.

el año pasado

Hi Tiffany - Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We understand learning a new product can be frustrating and we are disappointed to hear that you experienced this. Our team strives to deliver top tier support and would like the opportunity to work with you to help you with the difficulties you have experienced. Our platform can be configured to meet your specific needs and our team can handle this for you once we know your unique requirements. If you could please call me directly at (585) 622-4705, we will resolve any issues as quickly as possible. I look forward to hearing from you - Spring Sanchez

Team Lead Recruitment en India
Fuente de la reseña

Ceipal has been a great ATS for us.

4,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: The overall performance and ease of use are very good. It would be great if the responsiveness will improve. The flexibility and customization that Ceipal offers are great. I would highly recommend Ceipal to my friends and colleagues.

The features and customization that Ceipal offers are great. It is highly customizable and the database management is easy. Integration with various job boards easily makes it a great ATS. The candidate life cycle from sourcing to onboarding and maintenance is well designed and presented. This makes Ceipal one of the best available ATS in the market.

Puntos en contra:

The only thing that I would say needs some improvement is the response time. It seems a little sluggish and in the recruitment business time is everything.

Java developer en India
Software informático, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Ceipal

5,0 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: I like ceipal because it's very helpful to find a candidate report and stored data bases.

I like his features and this software using friendly

Puntos en contra:

To improve adding some features and some network issues

Narasimman
Senior Technical Recruiter en India
Empleo y contratación, 1.001-5.000 empleados

5,0 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: As I said, Overall Ceipal ATS is the best always. I would recommend and campaign this to every organisation if I can do.

Ceipal is one of the best ATS I have ever seen before. It is more than user friendly. My overlll experience with Ceipal for past five years is on one line. I have survived this industry and company due to ceipal. Yes, it is a great platform for hard seekers.

Puntos en contra:

Need some changes and updates in Algorithm, Its tome to stremlined. We are getting irrelvent results sometimes. Also develoing their AI tool would be help to save our time.

Vinay
Vinay
Recruitment Lead / BDM en India
Empleo y contratación, 51-200 empleados

User Friendly

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: User-friendly is what I would like to quote for Ceipal.
Each and every product that we use in our day to day life has it's pros and cons, whenever a product is made we do confront any such product in our daily work routine that has the acquired perfectness.
Ceipal is one of the nearly perfect software/product that I have used in my career.
Lastly - I have used many such portals but Ceipal is the made up of the extraction of all those with some intelligence involved.

Ceipal is all about ease of searching or restricting the number of views of paid portals, it all seems to be in perfect sync with great features. Addition of vendor list and using them for mass mailing was never that easy. You don't even need to undergo a training programme to use it thoroughly. With such great UI features, anyone can easily understand every detailing of Ceipal.

Puntos en contra:

The only restriction or difficulty I found out was when I tried to use e-mail merge. Let me elaborate this - Whenever I am trying to use this feature it only includes the profiles who are already there in the internal database, it doesn't allow you to send the e-mail to portal candidates as well in bulk which I believe should be included.

hace 4 años

Hi Vinay, Thank you for your feedback. We have forwarded this request to our team and hope to help you streamline your process even further. Happy Recruiting! :)

Jennilda
Recruiter en India
Empleo y contratación, 501-1.000 empleados

Ceipal Review

5,0 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: My experience with Ceipal is very good and I learned a lot with Ceipal for example how to source and how to find a perfect Resume , it gives a good experience in my Sourcing and it gives good Knowledge for my Aptitude.

Ceipal is very useful to find the Candidates for the Requirements , It is very good to find the Tracking system. The candidates in Ceipal are very good in their profiles and easy to make submissions, Ceipal gives more than 10,000 profiles per day so that it is very easy to source and find a perfect candidates for the job role, Ceipal is very good software to use.

Puntos en contra:

Ceipal also sometime have some fake candidates so that it may leads to fake submission and In Ceipal sometimes the string boot gives wrong Job role ,and some roles are not found in the Ceipal, thats the only negative point in Ceipal.

Showkat
Showkat
Recruitment Team Lead en India

Ceipal ATS review

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Harvesting resumes from the job portals,

Puntos en contra:

we are not able to merge duplicate profiles

Director Talent Acquisition en India
Fuente de la reseña

Ceipal One of the best tool, user Friendly, easy access, great results, Productive outcome.

5,0 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: Its Great, We are a happy client, Our Success Rate is immense post using this tool and the user friendly interface is the plus point its easy for our new hires to learn and start working. Productive Tool with systematic approach has made this a go to product Thanks

User Friendly, Productive Results, Systematic Approach. In Detail Profiles. Time Saving tool with high success output

Puntos en contra:

If they can add few more job portals in affordable price that will be great

Hadi
Recruitment Team lead en India

Ceipal ATS

4,0 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: Whatever our basic requirements are white switching from the existing it had all of them. Starting from the transition it was smooth and easy. In a month, the team ensured to educate and train admins/ users about the product and helped us to understand and learn more about the product. Is has been a great experience for the team and the tool was in our budget.

Dashboards and ease of access. The system can be customizable as per the requirement and very easily. The resume search feature is a lifesaver and saves the work of uploading the resumes manually. Power BI helps to get the required reports in the format/diagram we want. The system is very fast compared to other ATS when it comes to resume search. It loads the search results in less than a minute, even if the system fetches 10000's of resumes and the support team is very responsive and helpfull.

Puntos en contra:

The system is loaded with tons of features and it is difficult to access all of them at once sometimes we lose the best of the features in the mix. Rather than focusing on developing new features, the development team should work on improving the current. Monster integration is a serious issue right now, if we look at the integration the system is integrated with the OLD API. The team should work on timely integrations.

hace 6 meses

We would like to send you our heartfelt thanks and regards for taking out the time from your busy schedule and reviewing us. It was wonderful to hear that you had a good experience. Reviews like this are the reason for which we work hard.

Robbie
Partner en Canadá
Hostelería, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Alternativas consideradas:

Excellent product but needs more help!

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Our belief is still very positive that despite the poor Onboarding that we made the right decision with Ceipal but the next 6 months will determine that.

The overall functionality is great - quite user friendly and great use of visuals. Of the 5 software products we reviewed in our selection process they had the most nimble product. Sales process was amazing, however the challenges begin when you are handed over to their onboarding.

Puntos en contra:

The integration/migration has been a disaster along with the Onboarding process which I describe as a "Voyage of Discovery". The Onboarding is conducted from India and they work in a large open-plan office with incredible noise distractions which makes it impossible to properly hear or understand. Also they need to take more time to understand their clients and tailor any onboarding training to their specific needs. On a positive note they seem to recognise this is a problem and say they will be hiring new US based Onboarding specialists which is critical if they want to grow in this market.

ARUN
Vice President en EE. UU.
Automoción, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Ceipal Talenthire is a great product

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Excellent experience. The biggest business problem we solved was one click automatic migration of multiple resumes at a time from various jobboards. Another was one click automatic job posting broadcast to large groups of candidates.

Easy to use, lot of functionality, excellent customer support.

Puntos en contra:

Nothing was difficult to use. When we started with them 5 years back, they did not have full integration with some jobboards. However in the recent 3-4 r years they have done an amazing job at integrating with all major jobboards both for job posting and resume migration.

Ravi
Delivery Head en India

Worth for money

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: As soon as I took the position at KK Associates as Delivery Head, I have implemented CEIPAL tool in our organization, which really helped us to save so much of cost, where we used loose lots of money on paid job portals. With the help of Ceipal we are running our business smoothly & I recommend this tool for all the Staffing companies for their staffing needs.

Cost is cheaper then the alternative product and all most all the features are available in ceipal to make your hiring is easy.

Puntos en contra:

Managine Partner en EE. UU.
Recursos Humanos, 2-10 empleados

Amazing customer service + best pricing for a small company = 100% recommend

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Frustrating to learn how to use it, initially, but their support team is amazing. Dedicated support rep, great project management, great responsiveness. Whenever you buy a product, it's always about the support after the fact. Specifically with an ATS/CRM: you're never going to be able to fully utilize/figure it out by yourself. No matter what solution. Unless you buy a "lite" version of some other software with 10% of the functionality. And then you're going to end up paying more as you upgrade to more and more functionality.

I really can't do much self service, or I don't know-how. That being said, their LIVE support is so fast/responsive that I don't miss having self support. I can't say this enough. I spent 40+ hours with our onboarding support rep ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is the best!) before he turned me over to my regular support rep. Often times same day response and great great great support. My regular support rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], is also on point. I initially had my doubts having an indian software company as my ATS of choice, but really, they have crushed it. Strong communication skills, rapid response, and incredible value. Can't say it enough. So, yeah. I don't miss/need the self service portal. Since this for overall feedback, it's important to know that this is a BIG piece of software in terms of functionality. EVERYTHING is unlocked so you have to go from knowing zero about it, to having (literally) the whole solution at your fingertips. It's a lot to learn/handle. I love it.

Puntos en contra:

Some of it feels a bit clunky, there are some grammatical/syntax errors or awkwardness in how they word things. But that's maybe .1% of the overall solution.

el año pasado

Thank you for taking the time to write such an amazing and beautiful review. Our team appreciates your feedback. This review made our day. We have noted down your recommendations as well, and we will take them into consideration. We are dedicated to providing an excellent user experience and support, and your review affirms our team's hard work Thank You!

POLA
Sr, Recruiter & Sales en India
Servicios para el consumidor, 201-500 empleados

Good Product Recruiting.

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: The best part in this product is mass mail and building the data base . As with most software designed for these purposes, Ceipal has something of a learning curve due to the sheer size of it and the number of options available. This means it's not unusual to find some areas of it difficult to navigate, or some tasks within it clunkier than you wish they were. However, I've discovered quickly that when a feature is not designed to work in a way that makes sense for me, it's easily fixable because 1. the system is extremely open to customization on both large and small levels, and 2. customer service is outstanding and responsive. They will quickly and concisely walk you through what you're trying to do, show you how to make the changes you want, and research/ respond on functional or technical issues. I've tried several different applicant/ job tracking software products so far, and abandoned them all except for this one. The others have quickly been labeled unusable due to features, layouts, etc. being designed in a way that doesn't work for what I'm doing. The level of custom change potential in Ceipal, and the ease of making those changes (so far) means I can just keep adjusting it until it's set up to fit what I need to do. Excellent product

Customisation options and customer support.

Puntos en contra:

Some areas of navigation are not intuitive. For example, customer support walked me through how to turn off a required text field on a screen, but now that I want to do the same thing on another screen, I cannot find the same area in which to make the change, so will have to speak to them again. I'm sure at some point I'll get through the learning curve and have a good grasp on everything, it's just a bit slow right now.

hace 4 años

Dear POLA Sharath, Thank you for your valuable feedback and for choosing CEIPAL TalentHire. Your inputs will help us to deliver a customer service experience that will put a smile on your face. We have given the links for frequently used configurations on user panel to navigate directly from the dashboard. We hope this will definitely useful to you. CEIPAL is glad to have you as a partner and we look forward to your helpful suggestions always.

Vipin
Sr. Technical Recruiter-US Staffing en India
Recursos Humanos, 1.001-5.000 empleados

100% delivery of what's been promised to the clients

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Ability to search all portals simultaneously and good options to contact candidates whether through email or SMS.One thing that I have loved about Ceipal and the TalentHire team right from the start is their keenness to listen to their customers' suggestions and incorporate them. I believe this is what

Pros:Customisation options and customer support. Customization options and customer support. Customization options and customer support. 1. Job Posting 2. Short listing of Resume as per Requirement applied Cons:It is up to mark. So far there are no Cons about this software. I really enjoy using it and its awesome. Will update when i find any. Certain features can't be generalized, should be feasible as every individual business has their own fashion to run that. The Views have a limit of 100 resumes on one page. If it can be extended to 100-500, it will be great to send bulk emails.

Puntos en contra:

This tool is the place where we can able to same lot of internal data base they have a beautiful support and they reach to the client expectations, best tool to mass mail.We have been using this tool Talenthire by CEIPAL and this certainly helps us in tracking each of the client

hace 4 años

Dear Vipin, Thank you so much for taking the time to review CEIPAL TalentHire and offer a detailed feedback. We are constantly striving towards offering industry-best services to all our clients. CEIPAL is glad to have you as a partner.

Neeraj
Sr. Technical Recruiter en India
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados

Feedback based on 12+ Months of use

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Generation of Internal database is amazing feature.
Mail merge, Free job Post, Hot Lists are the powerful functions .
Value for money, ROI is the key.

Its a 360 degree solutions for Recruitment, all round performance in terms of Bench marketing, Strategic recruitment and Head hunting. Most amazing part is API integration of Job Portals and job postings, more easier, just one click and your job is on air.

Puntos en contra:

In applicant search section, in advanced search, sometimes its taking time to fetch the results (this is in internal database search) and the result which we are getting some times its not accurate enough in terms of skill sets. In case if we are searching resumes on dice through ceipal, then from the search result page we can not open resumes in new tabs, there is an option for that we that is not much convenient. While Migrating any resume into our internal database from dice or monster, it take bit more time, if that can be reduce that will be much better.

Vidyadhar
Administrator en India
Fuente de la reseña

Great product, lot of functionality, User Friendly tool and great customer support

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: This tool is the place where we can able to same lot of internal data base they have a beautiful support and they reach to the client expectations, best tool to mass mail.

We have been using this tool Talenthire by CEIPAL and this certainly helps us in tracking each of the client positions/requirements . Product is well integrated with all major job boards. Jobs can be easily posted from CEIPAL to multiple jobs boards with one click. All the resume responses in multiple job board job postings flow directly into CEIPAL Master job posting. Candidates can be tracked in CEIPAL Master job posting either as Submitted candidate or as a pipeline candidate. Quick and Easy report generation , Multiple user application. 24/7 customer support. Easy access to all level of employees make it more efficient and secured data management.

Puntos en contra:

I didn't fine any cons in this product because they reach to the client expectations and also take requirements and develop the product.

hace 5 años

Bruce
Bruce
Recruitment Professional en India
Fuente de la reseña

Working on CEIPAL is a fantastic experience, and while working on CEIPAL, job has been simpler.

4,0 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: Working on CEIPAL has solved many difficulties for me. Switching between different job portals has become a simple task because to Ceipal's ease of use.

Ceipal's Integrated Search has made things easier for me because I now have access to all of the job sites I use, and recruitment has been a breeze since I started using it. Working has been an amazing experience.

Puntos en contra:

Backend issues with CEIPAL, such as difficulty opening resumes and errors while moving resumes, are considerable. I experienced this a few days ago, and there is occasionally a lag when loading resumes.

Resource Manager en India
Empleo y contratación, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Ceipal easy for new users, Not as detailed and user-friendly for long term

4,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: Ceipal is a good to have ATS system, but in this current market people tend not to switch to a new ATS system as it requires a lot of work and training to the current employees who are already working on a different system, a great UI/UX and great new integration features which are not yet introduced in other ATSs.

Ceipal is very straight forward, easy to use use ATS software, which has all the options to integrate with other CRM systems. It has a good reputation to work along with major job portals like Monsters and CB. It has all the options to maintain all the reports and data required for a particular team, client and managers to improve their productivity or to monitor productivity

Puntos en contra:

Ceipal appears like a downgrade when someone switches from a different ATS to ceipal, this might be the same case when someone moves from one ATS to the other. The main difference comes when there is a lot of activity for a single client, single role, single candidate which are associated with each others, its's better viewed on other ATSs. Also the integration with various VMS systems is also not upto the mark because of the differences between those VMS systems and client workflow concept.

Nabeel
Recruitment Specialist en India

Amazing ATS

4,0 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: It is an amazing ATS with really great features and amazing user interface.

The interface of the product is very good, viewing resumes is very easy, searching for candidates is very easy. Putting notes on the candidates and doing submission be it internal or external client submissions is also very easy.

Puntos en contra:

Doing placement activity is a bit hectic with so many details to fill, sometime parsing resumes from job boards slows it down, sometimes the ATS hangs for few minutes.

Sonu
Vice President en India
Externalización/deslocalización, 11-50 empleados

Combination of all ATS

5,0 hace 3 años

I have used several ATS in my 9+ Years of the Recruitment journey. We found Ceipal is a combination of all ATS with advanced features. It's very easy to use & TONS of functionality, The great part is the admin user has all rights to customize according to their need. Few things I mostly like- Customer support, Customized options, good GUI, Reporting, Pricing and many more features which makes it a different product.

Puntos en contra:

Don't have a Referal program. OR Outsourcing your sales process.

Swarnadip
Recruitment Executive en India
Empleo y contratación, 1.001-5.000 empleados

ATS at its best.

4,0 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: My overall experience with ceipal is amazing at all times, being the first ATS system i have used i enjoy my work as it helps me reduce a lot of time for certain manual things that needs to be done.

I love that ceipal has the most user friendly front end which allows any new user to explore and understand the software with. I am in love with the AI of this product as it is compiled properly and it helps reduce a lot of manual work by automating half of the processes for example mail merging, data analysis, etc. Overall it is a great product.

Puntos en contra:

The only thing i hate about this product is that mid way through Boolean search while screening candidate profile's, rarely the ATS gets stuck midway and the operation fails, which i believe the ceipal team is working hard to resolve, it is a bit annoying sometimes as we have to reload it and once reloaded there is a saved history for the strings but it fails to accommodate few filters applied and the candidate list gets shuffled which in turn creates a confusion of which candidates i have spoken to who is left to be spoken with. Other than this small issue Ceipal is my go to ATS.

US IT Recruiter en India
Recursos Humanos, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

it's very transparent and easy to learn quickly

5,0 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: It was a outstanding experience with Ceipal and I'm not leaving my current organization because this company is having Ceipal tool as ATS

Email Merging is the best and most likeing thi

Puntos en contra:

Profile Migration is the least about this tool

hace 9 meses

Dear user, thank you for taking the time to write such an amazing review of CEIPAL! We're thrilled to know that important customers like you have an outstanding experience with our product. It's so gratifying to know that our technology helps you to be productive and stay motivated! We can't thank you enough for your feedback.