Valoraciones medias

• General
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Smartsupp live chat

Chat en vivo para webs y tiendas online. Empieza una conversación personal con tus clientes.

Descubre más sobre Smartsupp live chat

Mostrando 225 opiniones

Luca N.
IT MANAGER
Muebles, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 4/10/2019

"GREAT WEB CHAT"

Comentarios: We have been with them for 2 years and the service satisfies us.

Puntos a favor: Low prices, good customer support, video recording on the site.

Contras: Missing the possibility to send attachments or more integration with the cms (example prestashop)

por Smartsupp el 16/10/2019

Hello, Luca, thanks a lot for your review. We are glad you have been with us for 2 years now and we hear your concerns.
The file-sharing option will be ready in the new chat widget, which should be out this month. You can read more about what new chat widget brings here: www.smartsupp.com/blog/new-smartsupp-widget/
We became an official partner of prestashop and the integration is available. You can find it here: https://www.smartsupp.com/help/#integrations

• Publicado el 4/10/2019
Krystian P.
Fabricación de ferrocarriles, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 8/9/2019

"3 in 1 program - it's great if it's possible with you"

Comentarios: The program is well-worked intuitive as well as simple to use and in settings, anyone who has ever been in contact with these types of programs will be able to handle it without any problem. However, I would like to ask you about the possibilities and future integration in this program ????. That is why I will ask the question as in the title of the opinion. Is it possible for Smartsupp live chat to have additional calling options, e.g. callpage.io, we also have it in use, and pop-up messages, now marketing number 1, it works well with us. That is why we would like to have such a platform so that everything is in one place so as not to litter the website and not slow down the operation on the web. ??

Puntos a favor: I like statistics, customer search image, it gives us the opportunity to improve our ads and in particular the information that the customer needs about a given production so that he can read in detail and know what he is buying.

Contras: Everything is fine and I have no objections to the program and its work.

por Smartsupp el 16/10/2019

Hello, Krystian, thank you very much for your positive review!

Currently we are not planning to add any calling options to Smartsupp, because we believe you are able to help your customers more effectively via chat, using screenshots and links.

Regarding the pop-up messages, you can use our automatic messages: https://www.smartsupp.com/help/automatic-messages/.
Currently, they open the whole chat window, but in the new chat widget they will show up as pop-up messages, you can see the example in this article and read some more about the new widget: https://www.smartsupp.com/blog/new-smartsupp-widget/

• Publicado el 8/9/2019
Mansour M.
IT
Internet, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 31/8/2020

"Cost effective?"

Puntos a favor: the setup is quite easy and the dashboard is intuitive.

Contras: 120 dollars a year is still quite a cost

• Publicado el 31/8/2020
Gianni O.
admin
Productos cosméticos, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 9/10/2019

"the customer does not know if I am responding"

Comentarios: while a customer writes I understand it from the three dots that flash. But when I write, the client is not warned and often abandons the conversation

Puntos a favor: simplicity, price, application on smartphone

Contras: customers leave quickly.
if I can't answer and the customer leaves, he doesn't leave the email or phone to be contacted

por Smartsupp el 16/10/2019

Thank you very much for your review!
You can solve the problem with missing customer contact info by setting a pre-chat form here https://www.smartsupp.com/app/settings/chatbox/options (screenshot: http://prntscr.com/pjxvcz ).

Also, the customers are able to see you are writing, but the do not see any activity if you are deleting text or making a pause to think for a bit. That is why we recomend writing shorter and quick answers, so that the customer knows you are there.

If you have any other unclarities or problems, let us know at support@smartsupp.com. We're always happy to help :)

• Publicado el 9/10/2019
Frank L.
Sales
Importación y exportación, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
  • Publicado el 15/7/2020

"When visitors come to my website, no popup notification, only voice notification"

Puntos a favor: It is easy to use, UI design is nice.
Customized auto-messsage reply is super convenient.

Contras: When visitors come to my website, no popup notification, only voice notification, so I have to salways wear my earphone.

por Smartsupp el 12/8/2020

Hello, Frank! Thank you for the review, we are glad you find Smartsupp easy to use :)
Desktop notifications are often an issue, because every browser has different settings. You can find a guide on how to activate them in our Help section here https://www.smartsupp.com/help/desktop-notifications/. Hope you find this information useful.

• Publicado el 15/7/2020
German T.
Hardware informático, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 5/8/2019

"My Review"

Comentarios: It makes easy to capture visitor's interest and make buy or come to the store. With the auto-messages its even easier. Its very good and best than the other softwares.

Puntos a favor: Small but very striking chat box, wich allows users to properly navegate the web. Others have a bigger chat box wich makes dificult using buttons.
Easy to use web dashboard, with sounds and alerts wich help, even in the free option.
Very good in every way.

Contras: Dont have (yet) facebook integration.
Pricing makes a dificult pro election, not because it is expensive, its just because its a lot of money in my country.
Not further cons, its a very complete software, very easy to use.

• Publicado el 5/8/2019
Marcel K.
Automoción, 2-10 empleados

"Decent Chattool"

Comentarios: Its fast, good looking and very helpful. Our customers really like it.

Puntos a favor: its functional and the design can easily changed.

Contras: That you cant send files over the Chat.

Hello Marcel,

thanks a lot for your review. The file-sharing option will be ready in the new chat widget. The estimated release time is in September/October. You can read more about what new chat widget brings here.
www.smartsupp.com/blog/new-smartsupp-widget/

IT administrator
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados

"Well done live chat"

Comentarios: The live chat helps customers to buy services on our websites. It has all features that we need.

Puntos a favor: Easy to use, nice design, enough features and no downtimes.

Contras: Just the visitors referrer links could be more informative.

Jorge L.
TCO
Aprendizaje en línea, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 15/8/2019

"Excellent tool, not only is it a chat"

Comentarios: I automate the messages according to variables to solve frequent questions to customers, when I answer the chats in real time it allows me to answer easily thanks to the shortcuts and I can check the information architecture, usability and accessibility of my website thanks to the recordings .

Puntos a favor: Excellent tool, not only is it a chat, it is a comprehensive communication tool that allows you to automate informative tasks for leads, it is also a tool for monitoring and usability improvements of the site thanks to the recordings and allows you to integrate it with other platforms to track the clients

Contras: Nothing, I love the tool, I think it can expand but its functionality is very good

• Publicado el 15/8/2019
Rodrick H.
Telecomunicaciones, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 22/3/2020

"Change the world with Live Chat!"

Comentarios: Love it daily from the recording features to the best way to talk to customers that visit websites!

Puntos a favor: Easy to install and features work perfect for what I need it for!

Contras: I don't have anything bad or least I like cause after doing research this chat was the best fit for my company!

• Publicado el 22/3/2020
Francisco G.
manager
Ocio, viajes y turismo, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 21/12/2019

"Need to improve when clients are online"

Puntos a favor: Easy to use, I love the app, multy language

Contras: We have lost conversations beacuse the sistem does not inform well what a cliente is there.
I have to activate the app on my phone and then I am informed when a client is there.
There is no warning for the client that in a few moment we will help them, so they leave in less than 2 minutes.
The sound warning is no good, since we ue computers that dont have speaker. we need something that poo up or flashes so we can see tehre is a client there.

por Smartsupp el 3/1/2020

Hi, Francisco, thank you for your review, we really appreciate it.
There might be a few reasons why you don't get the desktop notifications when a visitor writes you. Try looking in our manual on how to enable desktop notifications here https://www.smartsupp.com/help/desktop-notifications/. Otherwise, feel free to ask us for help at support@smartsupp.com
Your Smartsupp team

• Publicado el 21/12/2019
Andrej P.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 22/8/2019

"Decent tool for online chatting"

Puntos a favor: Simplicity and UX is exactly what I like about this software. We have been using this SW for more than two years in our eshop application. We have tried thoroughly several other well known tools for chatting and must admit, we have ended everytime with Smartsupp. It has clean and intuitive dashboard - and what I like the most, if offline, you get the email notification ( of course this is nothing exeptional :-) but with complete and comprehensive visitor`s history - what pages had visitor visited, what time, for how long - so it records and tracks visitor mouse movements - and all these packed in pleasant email design layout. Good pricing structure ! Smartsupp has also integrated the option of video recording of visitors. It is definitely worth trying and for sure using.

Contras: I would love to have facebook messenger being integrated into the chatting tool - but as I have already learned - this is comming soon, so finger UP! And perhaps more options for for screen widget icons - people like to play - so why not offer them nice and colorful widget icon options :-)

por Smartsupp el 16/10/2019

Hello, Andrej, thank you very much for your positive review!
Yes, we are working on facebook messenger being integrated into the chatting tool, stay tuned for that.
Your suggestion for different widget icons is interesting and definitely one we will consider.

• Publicado el 22/8/2019
Thomas C.
Electronic Engineer
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 9/8/2019

"unwanted horizontal scrolls & capability of hiding user photo if needed & miss chat or offline messa"

Comentarios: ...some horizontal scroll bars, down my smart supp panel, appeared here since a couple of weeks ago. while zoom of explorer is 100% they are there, and a part of panel goes out of monitor. it was not like this before. i think previous DIV settings were correct.

Puntos a favor: the whole software is nice.... miss chat and offline messages of customers are nice too, but...

Contras: i prefer when i miss a chat, or get offline message, that message to Email me to my Gmail account, or get an SMS based on the missed chat, or offline chat, which takes me back to the computer to consider customers. there is another problem, with alerts and alarm voices. they does not work on my cellphone at all. its ASUS ZD551K... ANDROID 5 ... i think it would be nice to use MIDI format, or make alert sounds through functions over every device, instead of a MP3 format to play on it. also, it needed to hide my photo over panel, some times. at least over my own monitor. and finally, i should suggest ...

• Publicado el 9/8/2019
Abigail A.
software developer
Desarrollo de programas, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 17/5/2018

"an excellent chat for your page"

Comentarios: get a chat in my page connected to my cell phone before I used the yahoo messenger in my page connected to my yahoo messenger account but this application is better has more features I like a lot the user videos

Puntos a favor: the free service is good includes a video with the user screen steps it's very useful see how the user use your system, includes an app for Android, a lot of reports for see the conversations, you can customize the chat with your logo, integrates with a lot of apps like word press shopify, includes automatic responses

Contras: sometimes the Android app doesnt receive the notifications, it would great include an api to generate automatic responses programatically like the chatbots

por Smartsupp el 6/10/2018

Thank you for your review!

We launched updated version of our mobile apps recently with several bug fixes of push notifications. I can definitely recommend to update to the latest version, where everything should run smoothly.

If you run into any issues with push notifications on mobile, let us know at support@smartsupp.com.

• Publicado el 17/5/2018
Andrea C.
ICT Solutions
Ocio, viajes y turismo, 201-500 empleados

"Easy and effective"

Puntos a favor: - 5 minutes setup
- Simple Interface
- Right pricing
- Recording is cool to understand customers issues on purchase pipeline

Contras: - Statistics could be enhanced with better reports / automatic alerts when performance trend is decreasing and better long term comparison.

Maurice J.
Sales
Comercio mayorista, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 7/8/2019

"Works very good and never had any problems with it"

Comentarios: As a B2B wholesale company we have a lot of customers who have questions while browsing about products, sales conditions, delivery times etc.

Puntos a favor: very easy to work with
reasonable pricing

Contras: there were no cons what so ever, i have to fill this form....

Jerome D.
Gérant
Comercio minorista, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 3/2/2020

"Bien"

Puntos a favor: Simple à utiliser. Les informations sur les clients sont pratiques lors du chat.

Contras: J'aimerais pouvoir visualiser ce qu'écrit en live le client (disponible chez des solutions concurrentes).

por Smartsupp el 6/2/2020

Hello, Jerome! Thank you for your review!
The visualization feature you mentioned is something we are likely to implement in the future.
Please, write on support@smartsupp.com and we will add you to the list of customers who asked for it. Then, after we start working on it, we will let you know.

• Publicado el 3/2/2020
Petr H.
Businessman
Suministros y equipo para empresas, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 13/8/2019

"good experience"

Puntos a favor: This program is very simple to navigate.

Contras: Chat is online after signing out. This can create a negative impression for customers

Hey Petr,

thanks a lot for your review. You can set "Office hours" in your account which means Smartsupp will appear online only in this time period.

If any agent remains online after office hours, the chatbox on your website will switch to offline mode regardless. So you don't need to worry about signing out on time.
www.smartsupp.com/help/office-hours/

Best,

• Publicado el 13/8/2019
Keith C.
owner I.T.
Software informático, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 7/8/2019

"For a free software it mends patches in your website to intergrate to live support."

Comentarios: The chat option allow me to use a laptop and actually type than having to thumb to a device for a half hour.
The problems with new generations of culture it use to take a simple phone call 3 minutes of conversation to give advice; however now with texting causing hours of wasted time in society, Alot of people expect text and then take 30 minutes for a 2 minute conversation because teh replies they respond to are very slow, weird hours and times to contact and impulsive on replys back. *(selfish society in America)
So using this app allows me to edit copy and past long winded conversations since time is valuable to the work only.
and Thus the entitled one out there in US and many are out there gets there long winded reply for the chemicals in their head to feel good. It will be great once this generation is replaced by gen z, that way efficiency is back.
SO if you are Gen x and like old school use the app on a laptop and then create a thrift process to weave out the useless entitled ones by serving a reward based market only. reward by behavior only and dont support impulse cry babies and you will make it.
so good app. :)

Puntos a favor: I like the ease of inserting the script and then the ability to log in and go live.

Contras: The phone app version does not seem to work on a few devices.. just blank screen not sure why.

Hello Keith,

thanks for your review.

Have you tried our new mobile app released in June?

To speed up your conversations I recommend you to set up Shortcuts in your dashboard.
www.smartsupp.com/help/shortcuts/

Sebastian J.
owner, manager
Comercio minorista, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 20/3/2019

"You can’t afford not to have it !"

Comentarios: Very glad to have it installed on my websites I think it’s a must have tool for every on line business.

Puntos a favor: I own 3 online businesses and can’t stress how important it is to be able answer critical customer questions. Sometimes or even I would say very often it means sale or no sale. Great tool with great features, my favorite is visitor video recording that helps me improve my website even more.

Contras: It will be awesome if we could have a google translator built in that would allow us to talk to customers in different languages on same screen.

por Smartsupp el 1/4/2019

Hello, Sebastien,

many thanks for your feedback! We are really pleased we can help you with all of your businesses.

Interesting idea with the translation plugin we'll definetely think about it. But right now we give the highest priority to the new mobile app and chat box redesign.

Best regards,

• Publicado el 20/3/2019
Simon W.
Digital Project Manager
Sector textil, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 2/8/2019

"Super useful tool"

Puntos a favor: Since you put the new interface, it is really easier to communicate.
Super easy to set up on Magento.

Contras: Wish we had a library of answers of questions already asked.
Wish I could still put as many agents as possible.
Seems difficult to configure the Welcome message depending on the countries

• Publicado el 2/8/2019
Tyne H.
Comercio minorista, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 7/1/2020

"Excellent program"

Comentarios: Excellent service from support live chat

Puntos a favor: Easy to use and simple and fast - the online support too, is very good and the mobile app is superb too

Contras: Sometimes a little inaccurate in terms of numbers of visitors but this is probably due to fast changing conditions

por Smartsupp el 5/2/2020

Hi, Tyne! Thank you very much for the review, we appreciate it!
The number of visitors might differ, if you're comaring Smartsupp to Google analytics. You don't have to worry about this, the difference is not caused by some bug or issue, it's there simply because Smartsupp and Google analytics are different tools, and as such are using different metrics to measure the number of active visitors on your website. You can read more about this on our website https://www.smartsupp.com/help/whats-the-difference-between-smartsupp-and-google-analytics/

• Publicado el 7/1/2020
Renee S.
Director of Learning and Development
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 5001-10.000 empleados
  • Publicado el 16/1/2019

"My Favorite Live Chat Feature!"

Comentarios: We use Smartsupp in my organization to chat internally with our Team Members in the field. We have an internal website that they can log into that serves as a performance aid and if they can't find what they're looking for or if they have any questions, they can chat with us live. They love it and we love it. It was extremely easy to install on our site and configure with our branding. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a live chat feature for their business or organization, whether you use it with your Team Members or your customers.

Puntos a favor: Free version is an INCREDIBLE value. You can see when people are on your site instantly, and what page they are on. You can even block IP addresses if needed. The chat feature is also fantastic with the option to receive transcripts via email when you're offline.

Contras: Honestly, not a thing. It's one of those solutions that just blows away your expectations.

por Smartsupp el 19/1/2019

thank you for your review Renee!

We are happy to see that you are satisfied with Smartsupp.

Smartsupp team

• Publicado el 16/1/2019
Krzysztof K.
Sales Manager
Medios online, 2-10 empleados

"VEBO"

Comentarios: Perferct for me. For me is missing sending file via livechat like invoice for client etc.

Puntos a favor: Language is polish.
Easy to setup.
Easy to work.
Price still better that other software.

Contras: Price increase each year i know everything cost each ear more more

Hello Krzysztof,

www.smartsupp.com/blog/new-smartsupp-widget/

Ad price - we slightly changed our pricing this year for the first time in our 6 years history. :-)

Mipagyendou T.
Chargé de CLIENTELE
Servicios individuales y familiares, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 18/12/2019

"Mon avis"

Comentarios: Super, mes services sont un peu complexe. grace à smartsupp, j'arrive à fournir plus d'information à nos clients qui n'ont pas le temps de parcourir tout notre site

Puntos a favor: Simple d'utilisation, règles d'automatisation très utiles et les enregistrement vidéos

Contras: Absence de système comme par exemple un jeu simple pour les utilisateurs afin de les faire patienter en attendant qu'un téléopérateur ne prenne en charge sa demande

por Smartsupp el 7/1/2020

Hello, Mipagyendou, thank you very much for your review! We are glad to hear that Smartsupp is helping your business.
Interesting point! We will forward your idea with the game to our development department.

• Publicado el 18/12/2019