Opiniones de MailerLite

Valoraciones medias

• General
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre MailerLite

MailerLite es un proveedor de servicios de marketing por correo electrónico que se centra en la simplicidad, la excelente asistencia al cliente y los hermosos diseños de correo electrónico.

Descubre más sobre MailerLite

Mostrando 410 opiniones

Propietario
Aprendizaje en línea, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
  • Publicado el 28/6/2020

"Gran herramienta para empezar a hacer email marketing"

Puntos a favor: 1. Funciona 100% en español
2. Automatizar sencillo
3. Todo en la nube, nada que instalar en el ordenador
4. Diseño muy limpio
5. Gratis de verdad, sin limitaciones en las funciones

Contras: 1. Máximo 1.000 suscriptores. Es la unica pega que le encuentro. Me gustaria que llegara a 2.000 suscriptores para tener el negocio un poco más encarrilado y poder pagar las funciones de pago más facilmente.

Hey,

The MailerLite team is thrilled to receive a 10 out of 10 rating, thank you!

• Publicado el 28/6/2020
Heather jo F.
  • Publicado el 27/3/2020

"No ESP is perfect, but MailerLite comes the closest"

Comentarios: Overall, (even when I was accidentally crashing my own automations and blaming it on the support staff!) they have been absolutely stellar. I have shopped around plenty, used several other services, and am, for sure, sticking with MailerLite for the long haul.

Puntos a favor: The interface is so easy and intuitive, and I always know how to do what I want to do in MailerLite. As a tech-challenged solopreneur and content creator, I want to spend as little time as possible on the learning curve, so I can focus on what my people want: the content. Custom branding is spot-on, and segmentation works perfectly.

Contras: Deliverability isn't what it could be, but we're ALL working on that one! And this is probably more the fault of user habits and annoying AI filters.

por MailerLite el 2/7/2020

Flores, thank you for the stellar review ;) We're enthusiastic and glad to hear that we're making easier the journey of our customers. I wish you all the best for your solopreneur adventure!

Irene

• Publicado el 27/3/2020
Emily B.
Entrepreneur
Servicios financieros, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 30/12/2020

"Begin Email Marketing With Mailerlite"

Comentarios: I switched from MailChimp to Mailerlite as the features with Mailerlite were more appealing, more professional and better value for money. I originally started with the free package for around two weeks, until my email list outgrew the free package, where I now continue to pay on a monthly basis. The income that I receive from utilizing my email list pays for the service provided by Mailierlite and I am very happy with the features/ service provided. I received great customer support from Mailerlite in regards to the issues mentioned above, and since then I have required no customer support.

Puntos a favor: I like the many features included with the software for a reasonable monthly (or yearly) fee. Such as the ability to create different groups to manage email marketing topics. I particular enjoy using the autoresponder emails feature as this is a great way to utilise email marketing and Mailerlite have a very user friendly interface, making a potentially complex task easier to carry out. I also enjoy the extra features including the landing page templates to capture new email signups.

Contras: The only issue I had with this product, and why I did not give it 5 stars, is the email deliverability rate. Whereby occasionally my automated emails were not being sent to new email signups and they were not able to complete the sign up process, being classed as unconfirmed in my email list. This was inconvenient as sometimes I would receive emails from people saying that they signed up but had not received a certain product I was offering for new sign ups. However, after researching this topic, I learnt that this is actually a common issue with most email network providers and that Mailerlite has one of the best deliverability rates overall. Therefore I have stayed with Mailerlite and I hope that this is something their software will improve on over time.

• Publicado el 30/12/2020
Amir S.
  • Fuente: GetApp
  • Publicado el 3/8/2016

"My Horrifying experience with MailerLite"

Comentarios: My experience with MailerLite. After weeks of research on the best and most economic way on how to send weekly emails to the subscribers of my small business , I choose MailerLite. What a mistake ! It turned out to be one of the most painful experiences as a small business owner. After weeks of research on the best and most economic way on how to send weekly emails to the subscribers of my small business , I choose MailerLite. What a mistake ! It turned out to be one of the most painful experiences as a small business owner. I give them credit, when it is due : Easy to navigate interface and professionally pre-made templates seemed a perfect match for my needs. As a small business owner, my first goal was to find a bulk email software that is easy to use and has a friendly and responsive customer service. For years, I used one of the major bulk email software providers, but they have become really expensive compared to what you get in return for these email campaigns. Finally, I made my decision and enrolled in one of MailerLite plans that seemed very attractive; at least on the paper! 15000 subscribers and unlimited monthly emails for $30!! WOAH !!! what a great bargain. Right? Not that fast ! They were very quick to charge my business card for the $30. I spent few hours to create a perfect email and uploaded my mailing list of 15000. and start creating the first campaign on MailerLite. This is where the nightmare started. When I wanted to send out the email, I received an email from their support team that I am not allowed to use more than 2000. ( i paid for 15000 subscribers with unlimited monthly emails) . I told them that I won't have it that way and they should cancel my account. They reached out to me and assured me that everything would be fine, hey approved me for 5000 and promised to increase my quote after the first few emails to prevent spams. Fair enough! After sending out the emails, they told me that I have breached their spam policy since the hard bounce of my emails were more than a certain number that they allow. I was not very happy with their decision but again, its their policy and I have to follow it. So I accepted their decision and didn't argue with them. But this the same email list that I have used with the other major email provider. I knew this is a small company with few resources and I have made a mistake. Obviously, I didn't want to pay for a service that I am not allowed to use. quite simple. So, I ask them to cancel my subscription and refund me the $30 that they have charged me !!! They kept me waiting for almost 4 days and then they told me that they have decided to keep my money ?!!!!!, and obviously they have access to all the 15000 subscribers on mailing list !! Customer service is the forefront of a business and I am really sorry to say that theirs is NON-EXISTING. Since the goal of this review was to save others some time and un-wanted headache, I have not mentioned any of the other competitors that make a much better option. Since then, I have signed up to another provider for only $5 extra and I could not be happier. I learned my lesson , cheaper choice is not always a better one. It is wiser to pay a bit more and go with a company with a better customer service and more resources. If even you think that you won't have the same issue that I had with them, still think of your need of customer service at some point. I hope this has helped you in your search. Good luck!

Puntos a favor: You would get a Cheap service

Contras: You would loose your money. They blame you for their failure to just charge your credit card for no service. Their system can't deliver and then they blame you. read other reviews all over web. Many people have complained about their delivery rate. You would loose your mailing list to them.

• Fuente: GetApp
  • Publicado el 3/8/2016
James S.
Head of Operations
Alimentación y bebidas, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 6/1/2021

"Really Solid Software and Customer Service"

Comentarios: Love it. Will be hard to ever leave.

Puntos a favor: Great customizability for emails and very simple to use. It is the most design friendly email service I have used. Also incredible customer service. I accidentally deleted a very important landing page built through mailerlite - I emailed their support and it was restored within an hour. I accidentally deleted ALL of our subscribers - I emailed support again and again they were all restored within a couple hours. Very impressed.

Contras: I wish video was easier to insert into the emails. I also wish it was easier to segment. ConvertKit maybe a better option for segmenting and targeting.

por MailerLite el 13/1/2021

Hi James, thank you for your lovely and. Fair feedback. I have to say the design on your Bissy Energy page is amazing!

• Publicado el 6/1/2021
Stephanie M.
Blogger
Energías renovables y medio ambiente, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 18/2/2021

"I'm here for the long haul"

Comentarios: I recently had an issue where I put the wrong Link in an email campaign. All my subscribers got the wrong link to a new product and I was mortified [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was awesome in correcting the issue not only from the wrong link in the email, but again when I sent my email trying to correct it. So I messed up twice and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was still able to help me.

Puntos a favor: there are so many email service providers out there I got overwhelmed with who to pick. I ended up just choosing one and it happened to be Mailerlite. I have since tried the free tria for convertkit and ended up coming back. The customer service is awesome so are the features. I am a small blogger that just got started a few months ago so having the free option has been awesome to grow my list without having to collect extra fees. I will be happy when my list grows and I will stick with Mailerlite because they have helped grow a small business. Thanks you!

Contras: Learning how to navigate and get used to the wording was the biggest hurdle. I took me some googling and watching videoss to setup my automation series for new subscribers. But ultimately I persevered.

por MailerLite el 24/2/2021

Glad to hear you have the heart of a warrior and persevered Stephanie! We have also now introduced our MailerLite Academy for this purpose - https://academy.mailerlite.com/

We have one of our amazing colleague giving you a Masterclass on how to use MailerLite.

• Publicado el 18/2/2021
Claudia R.
Business Owner
Formación profesional y coaching, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 19/11/2020

"Mailerlite has most of the things I need in one place!"

Comentarios: It has been great, it saves me a lot of time once you put things in place, would be great if also they offer membership sites so everything is in one place.

Puntos a favor: User friendly, most of the things I need for CRM in one place, forms, landing pages list building, pop ups and email automatization very easy to use.

Contras: could have better triggers for mail automatization...like if you like to send a sequence to a specific group. At the moment you can choose, "when someone join this group do the following...." or when someone complete a form, or when subscriber click a link...

• Publicado el 19/11/2020
Tina S.
Author
Edición, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 3/1/2021

"Good"

Comentarios: It's a good software, less expensive than Mailchimp and with a sleek design, but the free plan is not so good. I would recommend Mailerlite to people who are ready to sign up for a paid plan.

Puntos a favor: I like the fact that it's easy to use and the design is less cluttered compared to MailChimp. It has all the features you need for email marketing: landing pages, sign-up forms, segmentation, A/B testing, beautiful drag-and-drop email builder, etc.

Contras: Setting up your account. They require to verify your website before you can have an account. It takes up to 24h for your account to be verified. So that's a little inconvenient, especially if you want to send emails right away or don't have a website. Another con: they limit you to 500 emails at first, and then when you want to send to more than 500, you have to wait for your campaign to be manually verified by them, and if all is good, they will allow you to send to 1,000 subs. Another con: their plans count unique subscribers per month. Even if you delete those who unsubscribed, they still count toward your monthly billing. Con: It was kind of hard for me to manually add people to one of my automated workflows.

por MailerLite el 13/1/2021

Hey Tina, sending you some wishes for the beginning of the year. Thank you for your lovely review and feedback.

• Publicado el 3/1/2021
Helen G.
  • Publicado el 5/2/2021

"Great Support Team"

Comentarios: I'm a new user but already have a number of subscribers and the automation sequences are working perfectly.

Puntos a favor: I like the automation sequence although it needs a few tweaks in terms of enabling users to add more than 1 trigger. It's logical and clear to set up and change email formats in the automation. However, the customer support is FANTASTIC. As soon as you email them, you get a clear response. Very impressed!

Contras: There are some tweaks that could be made for instance adding more than 1 trigger to the workflow. I am also finding it difficult to work with emails in Campaign as the commands and final outcome look different to the workflow emails.

por MailerLite el 11/2/2021

Hey Helen, thank you for giving us such a lovely review. We also appreciate your feedback regaridng the triggers within a workflow.

This is something that our team is indeed researching for the future. Should you have any more feedback, yoou are more welcome to send this via feedback@mailerlite.com.

• Publicado el 5/2/2021
Laetitia R.

"Great customer service!"

Puntos a favor: Mailerlite is what you would expect from an automation software. When you get your head round it it's fairly easy to use. As a new user of this kind of software I'm finding the training videos very useful and where I haven't been able to find the answer I needed, the customer service team has been brilliant. I got answers in very little time, with clear explanations and screenshots to help me resolve my issues. I would definitely recommend!

Contras: The software isn't always intuitive, in some forms you have to edit your content in the side bar, some others you edit in the body of the form. It gets a bit confusing but once you get your head round it it gets easier. In the free version, you also aren't able to save your brand colours which can make it a bit lengthy when creating something from scratch.

Danielle M.
Director Of Operations
Diseño, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 10/2/2021

"Dead easy email marketing for those who need automation"

Comentarios: I am able to get a new client setup on MailerLite in just a few minutes and have their list going easily. This makes it a great option for new business owners who don't really want a complicated system and who just send casual newsletters.

Puntos a favor: This is pretty much the EASIEST email marketing system I've ever used. Yes, even easier than Mailchimp. It's super easy to just setup and go. I love the interface, it's simple and clean.

Contras: I can't think of one thing I dislike about MailerLite. It has everything I need. I guess the fact that it has no fancy bells and whistles which is fine really!

por MailerLite el 19/2/2021

While we love a good ol' fancy bell we also love keeping it simple for all of our community. Thanks for the lovely review Danielle.

It's our pleasure to have you around.

Kellee C.
Managing Director
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 11/2/2021

"MailerLite, the best email marketing platform I've used"

Comentarios: I've used it to send out email marketing campaigns for myself and my clients. It works well and doesn't have tons of useless features.

Puntos a favor: I love all the features you get on the free plan and I also like the generous free trial.

Contras: Setting up DNS records and getting authorized to send out your first campaigns is not a fast process. Don't put this part off till last minute.

por MailerLite el 19/2/2021

Hey Kellee, first off, just wanted to let you know that I really love the name of your company. Very catchy!

Also, thank you so much for writing such a lovely review for us.

• Publicado el 11/2/2021
Maggie M.
Program Manager
Educación superior, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 9/10/2020

"Easy to use Email Campaign Builder"

Comentarios: MailerLite is easy to use and their team has been very responsive. For example. when we had to upgrade our license as we had hit our subscriber count, last minute, on a Friday, I was stressing! They got our license updated quickly so I could get my time sensitive email out on time.

Puntos a favor: This software was easy to implement and use! We have a period of high traffic where we have to reach out to multiple segments with customized information. MailerLite takes the stress out of it. It is easy to manage our subscriber list and I appreciate the intuitive advanced recipient settings that allow me to build in logic based on subscriber segments for sending email campaigns. The simple and easy to use stats let me see what is working. We compare this to a response/action in another system, as our emails are targeting groups with a call to action. I also like how easy it is to copy existing campaigns and easily modify them for different segments. I can build up all my campaigns and have them scheduled to help manage our 'traffic' in our office and systems. I also found that we can set up templates once we have customized the content to help maintain brand consistency, which saves us time and ensures the necessary details are included. I like that I can easily preview and test campaigns - mostly that I can view the desktop and mobile in the browser.

Contras: I've used other software that let us to custom html email design. The built in content builder can be a bit challenging if you really want to customize for a specific look. That being said, the content builder is made to let anyone easily and quickly create emails.

• Publicado el 9/10/2020
Debbie F.
owner-teacher
Artes escénicas, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 9/9/2020

"All very good, once I got going"

Comentarios: Overall, I like the company and the platform. It's not as slick as some of the others I've seen, but I believe it's a great value and gets the job done. I like that there are tutorials on just about everything, and customer support is very quick to respond when I have an issue.

Puntos a favor: It truly is a "drag and drop" landing page and website builder! I've worked with other website builders that make it so much more complicated than it needs to be. With MailerLite, I just literally drag a text box from the sidebar and plunk it down wherever I want to on my landing page. It's super easy to move sections up or down, too. It's not 100% customizable, and I've had to adjust my design plans a little here and there. But that's probably a good thing for me, who is easily overwhelmed when I have too many choices. I can spend hours and days on things that just don't matter in the long run if I'm given too many options. MailerLite allows me to customize just enough to make the finished product fit my brand without completely overwhelming me with too many options. Overall, once I figured things out, I found MailerLite to be very easy to use and at an excellent price point!

Contras: I wish there were more templates to choose from! Most everything can be tweaked and customized to fit my brand but I wish there was a template that was closer to what I was looking for from the get-go. I mentioned in the "pros" section that it's not 100% customizable, and found myself wishing here and there that I could just change this one little thing or move this/that over here/there. But like I said, being a bit more confined in the design options is probably a blessing for me and helped me get my landing pages, website and sales pages designed much quicker.

• Publicado el 9/9/2020
Traver F.
Marketing Specialist
Construcción, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 11/4/2020

"A great mailing software for business newsletters and automation"

Comentarios: My overall experience has been pretty great. I have two mailing lists for two different business ventures. One with 700 people on my list, and one with 7,000. MailerLite works fantastic whether you're on the free or paid plan. The only difference is (for how I use it), you can't use automated sequences on the free plan. I have very few complaints about the software.

Puntos a favor: I love how easy it is to use. It's a beautiful dashboard that's easily navigated. The WYSIWYG editor is super sleek. From adding new subscribers to setting up complex automations, it's all really simple.

Contras: Sometimes there's a hiccup in the system that causes text editing to mess up. What I mean is that I'll be typing and I'll get to where I am right now, and the cursor will reset to the beginning and start type there instead. If I refresh the page, the problem goes away.

Hey Trever,

Thank you! I loved to read your review of MailerLite and yes, our web design is super sleek ;)

Don't hesitate to contact us for anything you need - we are always there for you.

Irene