Opiniones de MailerLite

Filtrar por:

Media de valoraciones

  • General
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre MailerLite

MailerLite es un proveedor de servicios de marketing por correo electrónico que se centra en la simplicidad, la excelente asistencia al cliente y los hermosos diseños de correo electrónico.

Descubre más sobre MailerLite

Mostrando 593 opiniones

Usuario verificado
Propietario
Aprendizaje en línea, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
  • Valoración global
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Funcionalidades
  • Asistencia técnica
  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Probabilidad de recomendación
    10/10
  • Fuente de la reseña 
  • Publicado el 28/6/2020

"Gran herramienta para empezar a hacer email marketing"

Ventajas: 1. Funciona 100% en español
2. Automatizar sencillo
3. Todo en la nube, nada que instalar en el ordenador
4. Diseño muy limpio
5. Gratis de verdad, sin limitaciones en las funciones

Desventajas: 1. Máximo 1.000 suscriptores. Es la unica pega que le encuentro. Me gustaria que llegara a 2.000 suscriptores para tener el negocio un poco más encarrilado y poder pagar las funciones de pago más facilmente.

Respuesta de proveedores

por MailerLite el 2/7/2020

Hey,

The MailerLite team is thrilled to receive a 10 out of 10 rating, thank you!

  • Fuente de la reseña 
  • Publicado el 28/6/2020
Diego eduardo O.
Lic. en Sistemas
Instituciones religiosas, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
  • Valoración global
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Funcionalidades
  • Asistencia técnica
  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Probabilidad de recomendación
    9/10
  • Fuente de la reseña 
  • Publicado el 25/6/2021

"Excelente Servicio"

Comentarios: Muy buena la atención al cliente. Me recibió una persona muy amable

Ventajas: Es muy positivo la posibilidad de copiar y pegar listas desde excel.
Es muy facil crear campañas
Soy un usuario nuevo, ya descrubriré más ventajas

Desventajas: Es un poco complicado al comenzar a usar la aplicación. Se piden muchos datos y se solicita verificación. Pero entiendo que es para mejorar la seguridad.

Respuesta de proveedores

por MailerLite el 1/7/2021

Thank you for the lovely review, Diego.

  • Fuente de la reseña 
  • Publicado el 25/6/2021
Tamara G.
Mentora
Formación profesional y coaching, Trabajador autónomo
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
  • Valoración global
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Funcionalidades
  • Asistencia técnica
  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Probabilidad de recomendación
    10/10
  • Fuente de la reseña 
  • Publicado el 25/5/2021

"Excelente servicio"

Comentarios: Me ha ayudado muchísimo a implementar una primera estrategia de email marketing de forma muy sencilla, rápida e intuitiva. El servicio de soporte es excelente, son muy eficientes y rápidos en las respuestas y soluciones.

Ventajas: Me parece muy intuitivo y tiene gran potencial, permite hacer muchísimas cosas muy atractivas.

Desventajas: De momento no he tenido ningún problema que hiciera que no me gustara el funcionamiento del sistema

Respuesta de proveedores

por MailerLite el 27/5/2021

Thank you so much Tamara!

  • Fuente de la reseña 
  • Publicado el 25/5/2021
Michael D.
Michael D.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
  • Valoración global
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Funcionalidades
  • Asistencia técnica
  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Probabilidad de recomendación
    10/10
  • Fuente de la reseña 
  • Publicado el 23/8/2021

"Clean and Easy to Use UI, FREE tier options and features the **BEST** in the industry."

Comentarios: Excellent....no complaints whatsoever. Customer service was prompt and helpful

Ventajas: How easy it is to use. I logged in and setup a campaign with a subscription form on the landing page I had built in less than 10 minutes. Was able to verify my sending email domain quickly, and test everything with no deliverability options. None of the emails wen to spam, like other platforms I've tested, from my same domain I was using, emails went to spam, or took ages to arrive in the inbox in my test runds.

Desventajas: No library of images, for example other platforms are connected to pixabay or unsplash, but this is a small price to pay, as their basic pro plan starts at a low fee of $10 per month (or $84 per year) - for 5 landing pages and one website, THIS IS AN INCREDIBLE price.

Respuesta de proveedores

por MailerLite el 26/8/2021

You review titles is making us blush, Michael! What a treat to read this. Thank you so much on behalf of our team to write this.

Glad you became part of our community.

Edit: Just realized I didn't add this little part in - we do have Unsplash integrated, so a little odd that you cannot see this from your end.

Here's a link that might help: https://www.mailerlite.com/video-tutorials/file-manager-store-and-organize-your-images

If this doesn't work, please get in touch with our support team as they will help you out with this.

  • Fuente de la reseña 
  • Publicado el 23/8/2021
Roland D.
Roland D.
Owner
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de dos años
  • Valoración global
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Funcionalidades
  • Asistencia técnica
  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Probabilidad de recomendación
    9/10
  • Fuente de la reseña 
  • Publicado el 11/9/2021

"Great, flexible service, with excellent support"

Comentarios: Used them for years now, and recommend them to all my clients

Ventajas: Easy to use with lots of features usually only available with expensive services.

Desventajas: Going in and out of the drag and drop editor can sometimes be slow.

  • Fuente de la reseña 
  • Publicado el 11/9/2021
Amir S.
Ha utilizado el software durante: 1-5 meses
  • Valoración global
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Funcionalidades
  • Asistencia técnica
  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Probabilidad de recomendación
    0/10
  • Fuente de la reseña 
  • Fuente: GetApp
  • Publicado el 3/8/2016

"My Horrifying experience with MailerLite"

Comentarios: My experience with MailerLite. After weeks of research on the best and most economic way on how to send weekly emails to the subscribers of my small business , I choose MailerLite. What a mistake ! It turned out to be one of the most painful experiences as a small business owner. After weeks of research on the best and most economic way on how to send weekly emails to the subscribers of my small business , I choose MailerLite. What a mistake ! It turned out to be one of the most painful experiences as a small business owner. I give them credit, when it is due : Easy to navigate interface and professionally pre-made templates seemed a perfect match for my needs. As a small business owner, my first goal was to find a bulk email software that is easy to use and has a friendly and responsive customer service. For years, I used one of the major bulk email software providers, but they have become really expensive compared to what you get in return for these email campaigns. Finally, I made my decision and enrolled in one of MailerLite plans that seemed very attractive; at least on the paper! 15000 subscribers and unlimited monthly emails for $30!! WOAH !!! what a great bargain. Right? Not that fast ! They were very quick to charge my business card for the $30. I spent few hours to create a perfect email and uploaded my mailing list of 15000. and start creating the first campaign on MailerLite. This is where the nightmare started. When I wanted to send out the email, I received an email from their support team that I am not allowed to use more than 2000. ( i paid for 15000 subscribers with unlimited monthly emails) . I told them that I won't have it that way and they should cancel my account. They reached out to me and assured me that everything would be fine, hey approved me for 5000 and promised to increase my quote after the first few emails to prevent spams. Fair enough! After sending out the emails, they told me that I have breached their spam policy since the hard bounce of my emails were more than a certain number that they allow. I was not very happy with their decision but again, its their policy and I have to follow it. So I accepted their decision and didn't argue with them. But this the same email list that I have used with the other major email provider. I knew this is a small company with few resources and I have made a mistake. Obviously, I didn't want to pay for a service that I am not allowed to use. quite simple. So, I ask them to cancel my subscription and refund me the $30 that they have charged me !!! They kept me waiting for almost 4 days and then they told me that they have decided to keep my money ?!!!!!, and obviously they have access to all the 15000 subscribers on mailing list !! Customer service is the forefront of a business and I am really sorry to say that theirs is NON-EXISTING. Since the goal of this review was to save others some time and un-wanted headache, I have not mentioned any of the other competitors that make a much better option. Since then, I have signed up to another provider for only $5 extra and I could not be happier. I learned my lesson , cheaper choice is not always a better one. It is wiser to pay a bit more and go with a company with a better customer service and more resources. If even you think that you won't have the same issue that I had with them, still think of your need of customer service at some point. I hope this has helped you in your search. Good luck!

Ventajas: You would get a Cheap service

Desventajas: You would loose your money. They blame you for their failure to just charge your credit card for no service. Their system can't deliver and then they blame you. read other reviews all over web. Many people have complained about their delivery rate. You would loose your mailing list to them.

  • Fuente de la reseña 
  • Fuente: GetApp
  • Publicado el 3/8/2016
Carmen A.
Author
Edición, Trabajador autónomo
Ha utilizado el software durante: 6-12 meses
  • Valoración global
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Funcionalidades
  • Asistencia técnica
  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Probabilidad de recomendación
    10/10
  • Fuente de la reseña 
  • Publicado el 31/5/2021

"Fantastic email platform especially for beginners"

Comentarios: I have no complaints with Mailerlite. It integrates well with other platforms I'm using.

Ventajas: What I like about Mailerlite is that it is easy to use. The help-tutorials are very informative. I know it has the capability to do more than I am utilising at the moment, so I trust that it will serve me in the future as my mailing list grows. I also value the quick response I get from the help team when I can't find my answer in the help menu. They are friendly and willing to answer any question. The value for money is exceptional.

Desventajas: When I select a group and open the list of subscribers in that group, the Group List name doesn't appear above the list of subscribers. Instead the wording is "this list contains 36 subscribers". It would be helpful if that sentence says "this (name of group) contains 36 subscribers". I can easily forget which group I'm looking at without the name appearing at the top.

Respuesta de proveedores

por MailerLite el 1/6/2021

Hey Carmen, great feedback for us! We truly appreciate it - I will make sure that this is passed on.

  • Fuente de la reseña 
  • Publicado el 31/5/2021
Deborah B.
Deborah B.
Virtual Assistant
Redacción y edición, Trabajador autónomo
Ha utilizado el software durante: 6-12 meses
  • Valoración global
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Funcionalidades
  • Asistencia técnica
  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Probabilidad de recomendación
    10/10
  • Fuente de la reseña 
  • Publicado el 7/8/2021

"Quality Software, Exceptional Customer Service, and Scalable Pricing"

Comentarios: Exceptional experience! The time-saving, money-saving and real people support team, has made the transition a lot easier than imagined. Open rates doubled and click rates also improved.

Ventajas: The best thing about this software is tutorials and triggered automation. The time-saving features like this one make sure the subscribers are organized and receive only what they have agreed to receive (through triggering 'group' additions and removals). The scalable pricing gives smaller startups a place to begin and grow.

Desventajas: The report feature could be improved. When we want to export a list of subscribers from a specific group, we can do that, but the report is missing the details (if this is a settings issue I'm still not finding it). I would like to have the report include all of the 'fields' that were completed during the opt-in. These answers ARE on each subscriber's profile page, but, not on the download.

Respuesta de proveedores

por MailerLite el 24/8/2021

Hi Deborah, great to hear about your experience with us, and it is also very much appreciated that you're taking the time to write this review.

I took your feedback about our reports into account and made sure to keep track of this and see how we can improve it.

  • Fuente de la reseña 
  • Publicado el 7/8/2021
Nikki D.
Nikki D.
Graphic Designer
Diseño gráfico, Trabajador autónomo
Ha utilizado el software durante: 1-5 meses
  • Valoración global
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Funcionalidades
  • Asistencia técnica
  • Relación calidad-precio
    Sin valoración
  • Probabilidad de recomendación
    10/10
  • Fuente de la reseña 
  • Publicado el 10/9/2021

"Mailer Lite ~ Great Customer Service and Wonderful Option for Total Beginners"

Comentarios: I initially had an in issue with embedding a form that I had created in MailerLite into my WordPress site. I emailed Customer Support and received a quick response! Honestly, I wasn't expecting a personalized response that soon. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was kind enough to inform me that I may have installed the plug-in incorrectly and advised me on the steps of how to embed it properly. Sure enough! User error. I was able to embed and redesign to the form to my liking. Tested it and it works! Thank you, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] !⭐️

Ventajas: As a newbie to email marketing, I wished for an email management software that would be suitable for beginners. The instructor for an email campaign class mentioned that she recommended MailerLite for such folks as me and I am glad that she did! I recall attempting to use MailChimp and found it difficult to navigate through and not as intuitive as I liked. For Constant Contact, I did use that when I consulted for a small company but disliked the limited options. I also am intrigued by the MailerLite Academy and want to enroll in that.

Desventajas: The *only* thing that I dislike is that I, along with others in my class, didn't care for the background elements in the landing page templates. We all thought that we could modify the red color to a different color to match our background to no avail. It took some ingenuity but I did end up creating a landing page that I really like.

  • Fuente de la reseña 
  • Publicado el 10/9/2021
Beth champion M.
Beth champion M.
Songwriter & Songwriting Coach
Aprendizaje en línea, Trabajador autónomo
Ha utilizado el software durante: 1-5 meses
  • Valoración global
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Funcionalidades
  • Asistencia técnica
  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Probabilidad de recomendación
    10/10
  • Fuente de la reseña 
  • Publicado el 8/9/2021

"So much for so little!"

Comentarios: Love it!

Ventajas: I was hosting my website & CRM in Kajabi, but the price was killing me. When I switched my e-courses over to another platform, I needed a website & email manager. I looked at a bunch of options, but the price got super high super fast. And the ones with a "free web builder!" were SOOOO limited that it would be impossible to build a decent-looking website with it. Then I found MailerLite! GREAT email and contact management & automations. SUPER easy web builder that actually rivals Kajabi and the big guys for like $10 a month (!). And when I got stuck, their support chat has always been super fast, super friendly, and usually just fixes my problem from their end in a couple minutes! I cannot say ENOUGH good things about this software.

Desventajas: I wish there was native integration with SamCart, but that's not MailerLite's fault. :) I wish a couple more things were customizable in the web designer -- but it's still way more than what I expected for the price.

  • Fuente de la reseña 
  • Publicado el 8/9/2021
Keith L.
Keith L.
Marketer
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de dos años
  • Valoración global
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Funcionalidades
  • Asistencia técnica
  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Probabilidad de recomendación
    9/10
  • Fuente de la reseña 
  • Publicado el 22/7/2021

"The easiest to use and best value email marketing tool"

Comentarios: Great. Easy to repeat the formatting of emails. Statistics are easy to see. Simple navigation.

Ventajas: I've been using MailerLite with several businesses for years. While some other email marketing tools come with more bells and whistles, most of us don't need that. We need reliability and functionality. MailerLite has that. And more.

Desventajas: Nothing really. Could be cheaper at higher price points. The email account checker could be free (and not a separate paid product)

Respuesta de proveedores

por MailerLite el 26/7/2021

Thank you, Keith!

  • Fuente de la reseña 
  • Publicado el 22/7/2021
Kunal kumar C.
Kunal kumar C.
Social Media Marketing Manager
Marketing y publicidad, 1001-5000 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: 6-12 meses
  • Valoración global
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Funcionalidades
  • Asistencia técnica
  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Probabilidad de recomendación
    9/10
  • Fuente de la reseña 
  • Publicado el 1/7/2021

"Leading Marketing Automation Tool"

Comentarios: Overall mailerlite is a software which i would like to use for a long time because of their user-friendly features and pricing. It is proved very helpful in converting cold emails in hot emails and create a landing pages in just few minutes. I will definitely recommend it to my friends and anyone who want to want a software in low price with lots of features.

Ventajas: Mailerlite is the best one from any other marketing automation tool in terms of price and features. It is easy to use, simple and user-friendly content editor and its features are just awesome. If you want Email marketing, to create beautiful landing pages and want to manage your subscribers at one place and also at low cost, then it is the best one. You can easily make landing page by drag and drop feature and use custom domain too. You can set a list of emails for your subscribers and change cold subscribers in hot subscribers without any hard work.

Desventajas: If you are a beginner and you don't have any prior experience in marketing then it is hard to get their approval and free trail. You have to purchase plans for using their awesome features.

Respuesta de proveedores

por MailerLite el 16/7/2021

Thank you for taking the time and letting us know your experience with us - these are all very kind words and very enjoyable to read.

  • Fuente de la reseña 
  • Publicado el 1/7/2021
Jaze P.
Jaze P.
Systems Administrator
Arquitectura y planificación, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
  • Valoración global
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Funcionalidades
  • Asistencia técnica
  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Probabilidad de recomendación
    10/10
  • Fuente de la reseña 
  • Publicado el 2/9/2021

"Get The Word Out With MailerLite"

Comentarios: I got to see first hand what the power of a landing page can do for my business and with MailerLite, you get so many neat templates to choose from, it makes the whole process of sending newsletters so much fun and way easier than I thought.

Ventajas: This software could not be any easier to use, it is totally beginner friendly, has a cool user interface with a great free plan to use if you just want to see what it is capable of. It comes with a great email automation tool, allows up to 1000 subscribers/12000 emails plus if you do choose to make an upgrade to a paid plan, it is super affordable to do so.

Desventajas: I don't see any cons with this software, it meets my everyday needs, it does not come off as spam to my subscribers, they must just keep it up. So far so good.

  • Fuente de la reseña 
  • Publicado el 2/9/2021
Usuario verificado
Small Business Owner
Diseño, Trabajador autónomo
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de un año
  • Valoración global
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Funcionalidades
  • Asistencia técnica
    Sin valoración
  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Probabilidad de recomendación
    10/10
  • Fuente de la reseña 
  • Fuente: GetApp
  • Publicado el 17/9/2021

"One of the best email marketing solutions I've found (and I've tried them ALL!)"

Comentarios: So far (for the past six months) I've been working on a free plan, and haven't even begun to dig into what MailerLite can REALLY do for power users, but I've been extremely happy with what I've been able to accomplish with them so far. Remain very impressed with the number/quality of features. As an aside, they send a newsletter that is among the most helpful I've received.

Ventajas: Having tried other competitors, I've found MailerLite to be among the most intuitive, and DEFINITELY offers the most bang for the buck. So far, I haven't encountered any major issues. The process of uploading and cleaning subscriber lists, configuring lists & groups, managing signup forms, and setting up/sending campaigns + automated series' has been painless compared to the other email marketing solutions I've tried. Everything works as expected, and it doesn't take a long time to accomplish the small weekly email tasks I need to do. They have a number of good integrations and I particularly appreciate how they can work with Woocommerce. It's also been nice to be able to add users with different roles.

Desventajas: So far my one real complaint is that working in the backend can feel a bit slow at times. It's also a small gripe, but editing forms takes a bit longer than it should, as you have to click through a few screens to finally save your updated form.

  • Fuente de la reseña 
  • Fuente: GetApp
  • Publicado el 17/9/2021
Eleda T.
President
Comercio minorista, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de un año
  • Valoración global
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Funcionalidades
  • Asistencia técnica
  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Probabilidad de recomendación
    10/10
  • Fuente de la reseña 
  • Publicado el 1/9/2021

"Get it for the program - Keep it for the great support"

Comentarios: ML makes it easy for me to shoot out emails to our customers to announce new products, sales, and events. We used them for over a year originally, then decided to give Shopify's new built-in email program a try. It was painful to use, extremely limited, and there was not one feature that was as good as MailerLite. We stuck with Shopify Email for almost a year, amid promises it would get better, but finally went back to MailerLite, and immediately remembered how painless - dare I say, even fun - it could be to send out emails.

Ventajas: The program has the most flexibility in design and automation that we've seen, with the best pricing for these features of any program for a small business. Automatically pull in products from your website with pricing, description and image all set - That saves a lot of time when you want to feature an item, and directs people right to its page to purchase it. Include images, videos, blog posts and tons of other items in your email anytime. So, features are great, but at some point, you're going to run into something you don't know how to do. That's where it's important to have a great support team backing up a product, and MailerLite's is SUPERB! They usually get back to my email within a very short time, and they almost always can point me to a tutorial video for just the thing I'm trying to do, as well as giving me an answer within the email and an invitation to write with further questions. Their tutorials are professional, well-planned, and easy to follow. Everyone I've spoken with through the years has been friendly and happy to help.

Desventajas: My biggest challenges have been little things, like not being able to automatically segment customers by the US state they're from. (We'd like to be able to send out some emails just to people within driving distance.) However, I haven't been able to find that on any other program, either, yet. If they could add it, though, it would put them even further above others!

  • Fuente de la reseña 
  • Publicado el 1/9/2021
Mohammed S.
Field Manager
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 51-200 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de dos años
  • Valoración global
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Funcionalidades
  • Asistencia técnica
  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Probabilidad de recomendación
    9/10
  • Fuente de la reseña 
  • Publicado el 21/7/2021

"Allows you to automate your way all the way through to your marketing and outreach goals"

Comentarios: My first experience with MailerLite for conducting academic research was a huge miss from the very start, and ended up being quite disappointing because the numbers we were getting were abysmal by all accounts. But as I later found out from subsequent projects I worked on, the problem was not from the system, but from us (the research team). Because we hadn't taken much time to explore the full range of features and how to adapt them to our specific needs, we ended up with a highly defective campaign that was doomed to fail. Ever since then, I have collaborated on over 15 different campaigns with MailerLite, and each of them were a huge success, with outcomes far exceeding our modest expectations.

Ventajas: The list management protocols work excellently to create a really clean database of the most useful contacts. Not only does this reduce the overall cost of running our campaigns, it also affects the outcome of our campaign impact assessment results. We no longer get to factor in dead weights in our computations, which used to come up really short and make us feel like we failing woefully. Until MailerLite cleaned it up and gave us true measures of our actual impact.

Desventajas: Some of the most advanced embedded tracking features are a bit intrusive and feel like an invasion of the privacy of our clients, even though they do end up providing us with very valuable insights on our campaigns and the market.

Respuesta de proveedores

por MailerLite el 26/7/2021

Hi Mohammed, thank you for sharing such a detailed experience with us. Should you have any other feedback, you can always mail us at feedback@mailerlite.com - we love to hear from our community.

  • Fuente de la reseña 
  • Publicado el 21/7/2021
Usuario verificado
Affiliate Manager
Marketing y publicidad, 51-200 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
  • Valoración global
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Funcionalidades
  • Asistencia técnica
  • Relación calidad-precio
    Sin valoración
  • Probabilidad de recomendación
    9/10
  • Fuente de la reseña 
  • Publicado el 30/6/2021

"The perfect tool for small business owners or just anyone who is about to start"

Comentarios: Pretty happy with the product, helps me to do what I want to do without getting in the way all the time

Ventajas: This SaaS has everything an average user would want. It is perfect for small companies or folks who just want to set up a newsletter easily, without all the additional hustle of getting to use with the 100 of features the other platforms give you. I have tried and used for short periods a lot of them and I have found MailerLite to suit best my needs. It has free version of up to 1000 subscribers, Email builder, automations, site and forms builder in the free version. What more could I ask. It's more than enough to test out my idea, see if it will bring in some profit, and if it does I'll happily go on for the paid version.

Desventajas: Well I was trying to use some HTML code in one email but I could get it work for the life of me. I'm not a programmer by any means but I know how to deal with code, and HTML in particular. I was really frustrated and somewhat angry. As a last resort I mailed the support (I almost never do it because, they never give me any good advice, not MailerLite, but all support as general). here it wasn't the case, the agent pointed me out what I had to use and it did the job. Other than that I really haven't had any other issues. Gave it 4 starts, because it's my only contact with the support and really don't know more than that.

Respuesta de proveedores

por MailerLite el 1/7/2021

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and giving us some feedback regarding the HTML code issues.

  • Fuente de la reseña 
  • Publicado el 30/6/2021
Audrey G.
General Manager
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de dos años
  • Valoración global
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Funcionalidades
  • Asistencia técnica
    Sin valoración
  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Probabilidad de recomendación
    9/10
  • Fuente de la reseña 
  • Publicado el 7/5/2021

"Finally, an email service that keeps it simple."

Comentarios: MailerLite makes it easy to send professional emails my customers enjoy opening. Emails look better and it saves me time.

Ventajas: For me, the thing that separates MailerLite from other email services is its RSS feature. We post blogs almost daily. Then, once a week, we send a summary of our posts to our email list. When we were using Constant Contact, I had to make that summary email manually. With MailerLite, I hook up the RSS feed, and they automatically create the summary email and send it out for me. MailChimp has an RSS feature, but the formatting is a bland list. MailerLite wins here because I can edit how the RSS feed looks (e.g., use featured images, automated columns).

Desventajas: My biggest gripe is when you preview pending RSS emails in the queue. The test email shows older blog posts. However, when the queued email does officially send, it's the correct blog post.

Respuesta de proveedores

por MailerLite el 19/5/2021

Hey Audrey, thank you for the feedback regarding the RSS - I will make sure to pass this on to our team for further inspection.

- Lay

  • Fuente de la reseña 
  • Publicado el 7/5/2021
Usuario verificado
Life Coach & Trainer
Formación profesional y coaching, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de dos años
  • Valoración global
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Funcionalidades
  • Asistencia técnica
  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Probabilidad de recomendación
    7/10
  • Fuente de la reseña 
  • Publicado el 24/4/2021

"Great landing pages"

Comentarios: MailerLite provides beautiful landing pages, an easy to use drag-and-drop email builder, and nice sign-up forms. It is amazing and really helpful that they allow free users access to their email automation feature.

Ventajas: Over the years, I have tried many email marketing services and I must acknowledge that MailerLite is a great alternative to MailChimp. They have really nice landing page options even if you're using their free plan. Beyond the landing pages, I did not end up choosing MailerLite as my "forever" email marketing provider though. I teach women how to start their own online business and if one of my students did not have a website I could not refer them to this provider. You need a website and a domain email address in order to use this service.

Desventajas: Some entrepreneurs are just starting out and they do not have a website yet. There are many online business owners who that want to build their email list before building their website. To get access to MailerLite however, you need a website. So, unfortunately, I cannot recommended this platform to my business friends who don't have a website yet.

Respuesta de proveedores

por MailerLite el 26/4/2021

Hi there, thank you for leaving a review for us. Such a lovely business idea you have.

We genuinely appreciate you giving us the feedback of some of our users not having a website - this is something I will make sure to add to our feedback data.

Have a good one!

  • Fuente de la reseña 
  • Publicado el 24/4/2021
Sue F.
Owner
Comercio minorista, Trabajador autónomo
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
  • Valoración global
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Funcionalidades
  • Asistencia técnica
  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Probabilidad de recomendación
    9/10
  • Fuente de la reseña 
  • Publicado el 24/3/2021

"Customer Support Second to None"

Comentarios: I am setting up a mailing list from scratch and I have found the functionality to be great. The couple of times I have found the help files to be less than helpful, someone has responded to my feedback and answered my queries and made the functionality very clear. Wonderful to know that someone actually reads (and responds) to feedback, rather than it going into a black hole.

Ventajas: As a brand new user, I am finding Mailerlite very easy to use, with almost all the functionality I need so far. I have asked a couple of questions where I do not understand the functionality and my questions have been answered very quickly!
The automation is very intuitive and easy to set up.

Desventajas: I wanted to create a dropdown with 12 options (for months), but found the limit was 10 options. Small issue, but a bit of a hindrance.

Respuesta de proveedores

por MailerLite el 1/4/2021

Hi Sue, amazing to have you with us - was really curious about your Vintage shop, you should pass by the site, so I can have a look. I'm a sucker for a good find.

If you have any further questions, you know where to find our amazing support team.

- Lay

  • Fuente de la reseña 
  • Publicado el 24/3/2021
James S.
Head of Operations
Alimentación y bebidas, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de dos años
  • Valoración global
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Funcionalidades
  • Asistencia técnica
  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Probabilidad de recomendación
    9/10
  • Fuente de la reseña 
  • Publicado el 6/1/2021

"Really Solid Software and Customer Service"

Comentarios: Love it. Will be hard to ever leave.

Ventajas: Great customizability for emails and very simple to use. It is the most design friendly email service I have used. Also incredible customer service. I accidentally deleted a very important landing page built through mailerlite - I emailed their support and it was restored within an hour. I accidentally deleted ALL of our subscribers - I emailed support again and again they were all restored within a couple hours. Very impressed.

Desventajas: I wish video was easier to insert into the emails. I also wish it was easier to segment. ConvertKit maybe a better option for segmenting and targeting.

Respuesta de proveedores

por MailerLite el 13/1/2021

Hi James, thank you for your lovely and. Fair feedback. I have to say the design on your Bissy Energy page is amazing!

- Lay

  • Fuente de la reseña 
  • Publicado el 6/1/2021
Emily B.
Entrepreneur
Servicios financieros, Trabajador autónomo
Ha utilizado el software durante: 6-12 meses
  • Valoración global
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Funcionalidades
  • Asistencia técnica
  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Probabilidad de recomendación
    10/10
  • Fuente de la reseña 
  • Publicado el 30/12/2020

"Begin Email Marketing With Mailerlite"

Comentarios: I switched from MailChimp to Mailerlite as the features with Mailerlite were more appealing, more professional and better value for money. I originally started with the free package for around two weeks, until my email list outgrew the free package, where I now continue to pay on a monthly basis. The income that I receive from utilizing my email list pays for the service provided by Mailierlite and I am very happy with the features/ service provided. I received great customer support from Mailerlite in regards to the issues mentioned above, and since then I have required no customer support.

Ventajas: I like the many features included with the software for a reasonable monthly (or yearly) fee. Such as the ability to create different groups to manage email marketing topics. I particular enjoy using the autoresponder emails feature as this is a great way to utilise email marketing and Mailerlite have a very user friendly interface, making a potentially complex task easier to carry out. I also enjoy the extra features including the landing page templates to capture new email signups.

Desventajas: The only issue I had with this product, and why I did not give it 5 stars, is the email deliverability rate. Whereby occasionally my automated emails were not being sent to new email signups and they were not able to complete the sign up process, being classed as unconfirmed in my email list. This was inconvenient as sometimes I would receive emails from people saying that they signed up but had not received a certain product I was offering for new sign ups. However, after researching this topic, I learnt that this is actually a common issue with most email network providers and that Mailerlite has one of the best deliverability rates overall. Therefore I have stayed with Mailerlite and I hope that this is something their software will improve on over time.

  • Fuente de la reseña 
  • Publicado el 30/12/2020
Maggie M.
Program Manager
Educación superior, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de un año
  • Valoración global
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Funcionalidades
  • Asistencia técnica
  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Probabilidad de recomendación
    9/10
  • Fuente de la reseña 
  • Publicado el 9/10/2020

"Easy to use Email Campaign Builder"

Comentarios: MailerLite is easy to use and their team has been very responsive. For example. when we had to upgrade our license as we had hit our subscriber count, last minute, on a Friday, I was stressing! They got our license updated quickly so I could get my time sensitive email out on time.

Ventajas: This software was easy to implement and use! We have a period of high traffic where we have to reach out to multiple segments with customized information. MailerLite takes the stress out of it. It is easy to manage our subscriber list and I appreciate the intuitive advanced recipient settings that allow me to build in logic based on subscriber segments for sending email campaigns. The simple and easy to use stats let me see what is working. We compare this to a response/action in another system, as our emails are targeting groups with a call to action. I also like how easy it is to copy existing campaigns and easily modify them for different segments. I can build up all my campaigns and have them scheduled to help manage our 'traffic' in our office and systems. I also found that we can set up templates once we have customized the content to help maintain brand consistency, which saves us time and ensures the necessary details are included. I like that I can easily preview and test campaigns - mostly that I can view the desktop and mobile in the browser.

Desventajas: I've used other software that let us to custom html email design. The built in content builder can be a bit challenging if you really want to customize for a specific look. That being said, the content builder is made to let anyone easily and quickly create emails.

  • Fuente de la reseña 
  • Publicado el 9/10/2020
Debbie F.
owner-teacher
Artes escénicas, Trabajador autónomo
Ha utilizado el software durante: 6-12 meses
  • Valoración global
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Funcionalidades
  • Asistencia técnica
    Sin valoración
  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Probabilidad de recomendación
    9/10
  • Fuente de la reseña 
  • Publicado el 9/9/2020

"All very good, once I got going"

Comentarios: Overall, I like the company and the platform. It's not as slick as some of the others I've seen, but I believe it's a great value and gets the job done. I like that there are tutorials on just about everything, and customer support is very quick to respond when I have an issue.

Ventajas: It truly is a "drag and drop" landing page and website builder! I've worked with other website builders that make it so much more complicated than it needs to be. With MailerLite, I just literally drag a text box from the sidebar and plunk it down wherever I want to on my landing page. It's super easy to move sections up or down, too. It's not 100% customizable, and I've had to adjust my design plans a little here and there. But that's probably a good thing for me, who is easily overwhelmed when I have too many choices. I can spend hours and days on things that just don't matter in the long run if I'm given too many options. MailerLite allows me to customize just enough to make the finished product fit my brand without completely overwhelming me with too many options. Overall, once I figured things out, I found MailerLite to be very easy to use and at an excellent price point!

Desventajas: I wish there were more templates to choose from! Most everything can be tweaked and customized to fit my brand but I wish there was a template that was closer to what I was looking for from the get-go. I mentioned in the "pros" section that it's not 100% customizable, and found myself wishing here and there that I could just change this one little thing or move this/that over here/there. But like I said, being a bit more confined in the design options is probably a blessing for me and helped me get my landing pages, website and sales pages designed much quicker.

  • Fuente de la reseña 
  • Publicado el 9/9/2020
Traver F.
Marketing Specialist
Construcción, 11-50 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de dos años
  • Valoración global
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Funcionalidades
  • Asistencia técnica
  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Probabilidad de recomendación
    9/10
  • Fuente de la reseña 
  • Publicado el 11/4/2020

"A great mailing software for business newsletters and automation"

Comentarios: My overall experience has been pretty great. I have two mailing lists for two different business ventures. One with 700 people on my list, and one with 7,000. MailerLite works fantastic whether you're on the free or paid plan. The only difference is (for how I use it), you can't use automated sequences on the free plan. I have very few complaints about the software.

Ventajas: I love how easy it is to use. It's a beautiful dashboard that's easily navigated. The WYSIWYG editor is super sleek. From adding new subscribers to setting up complex automations, it's all really simple.

Desventajas: Sometimes there's a hiccup in the system that causes text editing to mess up. What I mean is that I'll be typing and I'll get to where I am right now, and the cursor will reset to the beginning and start type there instead. If I refresh the page, the problem goes away.

Respuesta de proveedores

por MailerLite el 2/7/2020

Hey Trever,

Thank you! I loved to read your review of MailerLite and yes, our web design is super sleek ;)

Don't hesitate to contact us for anything you need - we are always there for you.

Irene

  • Fuente de la reseña 
  • Publicado el 11/4/2020