15 años ayudando a las empresas españolas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre ABC Glofox

El software completo de gestión de gimnasios y clubes de preparación física boutique: administra las membresías, los horarios, las reservas y los pagos de manera inteligente.

Descubre más sobre ABC Glofox

I started off on the standard plan, but as I like things branded to me and my business I had to upgrade, and this just ended up costing the business hefty sums which we could not afford.

Puntos en contra:

Unable to message a class via the app if a teacher changes or the class is cancelled.

Valoraciones de ABC Glofox

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

ABC Glofox tiene una valoración global de 4,4 estrellas sobre 5 según las 304 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado ABC Glofox?

Filtrar opiniones (304)

Jorge
administracion en México
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

excelente

5,0 el año pasado

desde la forma de mantenerlo como guía de tu administración hasta lo ágil de su manejo de la forma de registrar los datos de cada usuario y la presentacion de reportes

Puntos en contra:

realmente todo es muy practico y fácil de trabajar

Arturo
Operador en México
Desarrollo de programas, 201-500 empleados

Glofox

5,0 el año pasado

La solución completa de gestión de gimnasios, y estudios de fitness y yoga

Puntos en contra:

Honestamente no hay nada que no me gusto de esta app

Natalie
Natalie

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

First steps into new business made easier with GloFox

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Sales, leads, marketing, basically everything I need to operate a boutique studio. I like the waiting list feature and how easy it looks to make it both branded to my company and tailored to exactly what me and my clients need. I’m looking forward to starting the build process to see how it goes. The experience so far has been all good Fromm y perspective.

Ease of Communication, with regular follow ups from sales team. Very friendly and helpful, giving lots of experienced based tips to help me get started. Seems to be simple system to operate, which is important for me as I’m not very technical with IT. I liked that we could discuss everything about the product and there wasn’t any pressure to go with GloFox. It just simply was the best value product for what I need. The app looks great, and I think going for the Gold option from the outset was the best idea, as it means my clients can be used to using the app right from the start, rather than just using web services initially and then having to change.

Puntos en contra:

Nothing really, only thing I have noted is no compatibility with Spivi - which won’t be an issue but just something I’ll need to sort separately. I can’t see too many downsides at the moment, everything so far from first contact to agreeing to partner has been flawless.

hace 3 años

Hi Natalie, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. We really appreciate it. Glad to hear you're having a good experience. - The Glofox Team

Delrae
Gym Owner en Canadá

Great affordable software program

4,0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: The customer service is phenomenal. They absolutely go out of their way to resolve issues and help you.
The system is easy to use and does everything I need it too!

I love that I can use one system to have my client list, book classes, take payments and manage memberships easily. I love that is easily connects to KISI so that my members get emailed access to the door as soon as they sign up!

Puntos en contra:

I wish it would show a better detailed list for when a client uses punches for classes or if they cancel it shows they get a credit back. I also wish that the mobile app would allow me to manage memberships a bit better. I currently cant hold /pause a membership from my mobile app or I am unable to manually charge a client for a membership that is past due. When a member is past due and they pay the amount by etransfer or cash i wish they had an option to select paid by other method but instead you have to write it off to get the membership back on track.

Morganne
Deportes, 2-10 empleados

Worst Mistake of 2024

1,0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: They told me they could transfer all my members (they meant only the adults not the kids), they told me I could enter in bank information (they meant the customer has to enter in their own bank information), they told me I would be able to transfer credit card transaction fees to the customer (they meant I could charge custom fees to specific memberships), and they did not tell me I would have to personally book each member into classes to track attendance. So much of this software is so complicated, and not at all a good fit for my business.

I liked the look of it. I was first attracted to Glofox from the modern look of the app and website integration.

Puntos en contra:

Nothing was as promised. They will not give you straight answers as they sign you up. You have to pay before using the app. They will not refund unused paid months of their worthless service. If all you want is software where people register and book themselves into classes then this will work for you. If you want more out of your gym software management then this is not the product for you.

Ryan

So far so good

4,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: Great experience as a new user, looking forward to onboarding

The ability to send and receive emails as well as the ability to do marketing work flows

Puntos en contra:

Too new user to tell but hopefully none

Diego
Business owner en RU

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Robust software and excellent support

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: I use Glofox to manage bookings, payments, databases and communication with my clients. The platform is comprehensive and reliable. The customer's service goes out of its way to help, and it is genuine support, be it software-related or financially related when my business was not so good for personal reasons. They also seem to value long-term relationships with their customers, they never increased my membership and never downgraded my software, even though Glofox kept improving and adding functionalities over the past years.

I've been using Glofox for years and always liked their approach to booking. Unlike in other companies, once my client has logged in to the system, they only have access to my studio, not an entire marketplace and competitors. And I don't have to pay extra for that, it is a built-in feature.

Puntos en contra:

I wish the option to have a dedicated app personalised to my studio was more accessible. But that is a broad issue caused by Apple and Google stores.

Russell

Great for my Gyms

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We use it to manage the membership billing and session scheduling for our 2 gyms. It's been great and keeps getting better.

Easy to use and edit. The members app looks great and works well, the members love it. It's cost effective compared to the alternatives. It's continually being updated and new features are being added.

Puntos en contra:

Nothing really, any tech issues that might crop up are typically dealt with quickly by the support team.

hace 3 años

Hi Russell. Thanks for leaving a review, it's very much appreciated. We're happy to hear you're enjoying Glofox. - The Glofox Team

Kristen
Owner/ Teacher en Canadá

Amazing!!

5,0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: Overall experience has been great!

I liked working with [sensitive content hidden] best, I really appreciated how quickly the GloFox team moves and how much they checked in on me during the process.

Puntos en contra:

I think the emails/ notes should be custom to your brand, not glofox, it's very confusing to receive an email with all the glofox branding but it's from my business.

Kerry
Yoga and Pilates Teacher en RU

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Outstanding product with amazing service!

5,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: The systems ease-of-use, functionality, flexibility, customer transparency exceeded my expectations. The onboarding account manager was so friendly, approachable and accommodating - answering emails efficiently and jumping on a Q&A call at the drop of a hat. I have launched my new studio within 3 weeks using Glofox, and had a fantastic result the same day of launch - Thank you!

From the initial demo with [sensitive content hidden] , to the completion of the set-up with [sensitive content hidden] , this product and its people are absolutely brilliant. The demo was to the point, and they really understood my business offering and concerns from the get-go. The first company I have dealt with who understand the pain points of onboarding with technology that has really taken the customer experience to new heights. I was really impressed with onboarding portal that walks you through the site step-by-step - it really is time saving!

Puntos en contra:

There is no instagram link option for your profile (only Facebook and Twitter).

Tara
Gym Instructor en Irlanda

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

great service by [sensitive content hidden]

5,0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: I have just done the sales call & everything was explained so well y [sensitive content hidden] , he made sure I understood what was involved & was very friendly

Everything I needed was included and more

Puntos en contra:

I have not fully seen the system to dislike anything

Katie
Owner en Irlanda

Happy customer

5,0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Ease of use User friendly Payouts section

Puntos en contra:

Can’t make a week off inputted to calander have to just delete or hide calander

Rima
Director en Alemania
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

There are better products out there

2,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: This is my warning for this software continued please see consistent just so you know what’s not working.. go cardless disconnected and they didn’t fix the issue for 6 weeks! We lost thousands of $. Their are awfully understaffed and really not across their own software. The trainers can hardly do anything in their app which is super annoying. Members can only book one cycle ahead which is really bad if you have expensive memberships The plug in on the website is slow to load which leads to frustration with new members.

At first I liked that it was cheaper than MINDBODY. Sales was great but dear god, it’s been bad for such a long time.

Puntos en contra:

Bad reporting. (A lot of reports are incomplete or have bugs and in parts make no freaking sense.) like they have a report for trials how many people you lost but then you can’t actually see who.. hella useless. Then with clients - memberships you cannot see memberships that haven’t commenced as part of your memberships, just to give a couple of examples Bad scheduling (you can’t enter closed business days and have to manually delete every class!) when you edit a class because a teacher gets covered it gets overwritten whenever you make a change in the backend, like your Monday 5pm class gets covered but in the backend a new teacher starts all change revert back causing a lot of frustration for members and teachers. Teachers can only see their own classes. We have the branded app; it bugs ALL the time, we also have multiple locations which members are supposed to be having access to but it’s doesn’t work for majority of the memberships only for the unlimited members. Courses don’t show in the app for teachers. You cannot enter suspensions for limited memberships. If you have multiple locations you will lose a lots of functionality (I wasn’t told about that). You also can’t enter cancellations in advance for limited members. You can’t amend class packages either, so you can imagine how much trouble this caused (250 passes had to be re-entered manually) because of lockdowns. Waitlist feature hasn’t been working in over a month. Tech support takes months to fix issues..

hace 2 años

Hi Rima, Thank you for your honest feedback, and we are truly sorry that your experience with glofox did not live up to your expectations. We take this feedback very seriously and are working towards improving the reporting and stability issues you reported.

Marnie
Strength & Nutrition Coach en Canadá
Fuente de la reseña

Do NOT sign any renewal contract before you try

2,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: I spent a decent chunk of money (~$650) to simply try out the program for 3 months; 1 week in I knew it wouldn't work for my needs, but gave it the ol' college try to see if it would grow on me. They didn't have recurring appointments, so I would need to log in daily to add in my recurring clients in advance so those slots didn't fill. Fair enough, it just doesn't suit my needs at the moment.Since I've decided that this program didn't suit my needs/wants, I've been trying to cancel my renewal for over 2 weeks now with no one from customer service getting back to me. There is no way to cancel for myself online, so I've been reaching out to customer service with phone calls & emails, as well as the people who helped me through onboarding (who were wonderful along the way btw) but no one is getting back to me with a solution. The one response I got from my onboarding person was not the answer to my question, but rather a link to book an appointment with her, with her only availability being after my renewal date. Not impressed with the follow through on this! Kinda feels like they do the work to get you into a subscription, but none of the work to keep you happy once you're past onboarding!If the cancelling hasn't been such a hassle, I wouldn't have a negative thing to say about this assuming it meets your needs for your business, it's decent looking, has billing and scheduling etc, but it should NOT be this difficult to talk to someone.

It looked nice (branding etc) it appeared to encompass all aspects of a what a gym would need to operate. Onboarding people were very nice and helpful.

Puntos en contra:

Layout of customer app wasn't great, had less tech-savvy customers have issues booking an appointment because it wasn't a super smooth process. Didn't have recurring appointments when I signed on (it's currently in beta), didn't have different location booking for separate training areas when multiple clients need booking for the same timeslot.

Will
Company Director en RU

Expensive.

2,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: Poor. There was a lot of support and offering of deals prior to sign up. Beyond that point the price was hiked up hugely and terms changing meaning we were wrapped in for a long time. I would not recommend.

It was relatively simple to use and familiar from having previous usage at another gym.

Puntos en contra:

The software available was very basic for the cost being extremely high. We had plenty of user problems too with people struggling to process their payments and lots of crashing within the app. I am extremely disappointed with the change in terms meaning we now have to pay for another 3 months worth of usage on a product we now won’t use.

Bee

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Would be perfect if it had member progress tracking

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I’m happy with the customer service. The team are great and get to solving any problems relatively quickly.

Ease of use from back end and for members to access app and make payment and bookings

Puntos en contra:

-member progress tracking with dates of when the data was obtained, metrics like weight, BMI, visceral fat %, body fat % etc.

hace 2 años

Hi Bee. Thank you for your review. We are currently exploring potential integrations that will allow glofox customers to have access to workout tracking / member progress tracking features. We'd love to hear more about your particular needs. Sincerely, Marko Gazic Global Manager of SMB Customer Success

Eduardo
Operations Manager en Irlanda
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 11-50 empleados

Managing Studios Made Easy

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: About 80% of our payments are now through recurring subscriptions. This has helped us increase our retention rate. Another big plus has been the ability to measure our marking efforts through the Facebook Pixel. In a nutshell it has been easy to use, our customers are happy and the software has given us information on how to grow more consistently. When ever I have trouble it is really easy to contact the support team which has been very helpfull.

Their Facebook Pixel has allowed us to measure our acquisition cost and take better decisions on our digital marketing efforts. I love that it is easy to schedule classes, set up membership plans and visualize basic revenue data. This leaves me time study the numbers and work on improving my KPIs. As an extra point our customers love the our Glofox personalized App and it has been really easy to integrate the system into our webpage.

Puntos en contra:

Although I get basic information, I could use more detailed reports. They still have a way to go in allowing customers to book a specific spot in a class and other minor plug ins... but I don’t have any mayor complaints.

hace 4 años

Hi Eduardo, Thanks for sharing your positive experience with Glofox. We are delighted to hear that you've had such a positive experience with us. We are always updating our software with solutions for your business so we will keep note of your feedback on Reports. Looking forward to seeing your business grow and succeed with Glofox! Yours in fitness, The Glofox Team

Ashley

Constant New Features While Core Tools Are Broken

3,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: New features are constantly added while existing features are broken. There’s no way include or track sales tax in the store, but instead they’re planning to add payroll processing. If it can’t handle USA sales tax, would I trust that my state payroll taxes have been properly filed? Features seem half finished while others outside the core business are instead being focused on. The new product announcements usually don’t seem relevant. I’ve reported bugs like dates jumping when editing/saving a Course description, and told by Support that I’m wrong. I’ve occasionally had a good experience with customer service, telling me where a feature is located, but typically their answers are irrelevant or tell me a workaround, with no date on when a broken feature will be fixed. I work with a different person each time, and there’s no consistency in the Support.

The graphics of the software are minimal and well designed. It processes monthly and pro-rated memberships very well. I mostly teach multi-week courses, which competitor softwares couldn’t handle. It saves credit cards on file and allows custom charges (which I use in lieu of the nonfunctional merchandise store.)

Puntos en contra:

I loved the software during my demo, but have been constantly disappointed since then. They began charging me before the platform was set up for my studio, which took two weeks and missed my grand opening date. In my demo I was shown how easily the bookings integrate into Squarespace, but later learned that’s true only if you upgrade to Squarespace Premium. I loved the ‘Book a Buddy’ feature, but it broke 9 months ago and still hasn’t been fixed. I found out that it was broken because students had +1’s registered but the payment on the extra spots hadn’t gone through. I reported it to Glofox and was told that they were already aware. I lost out on dozens of unpaid bookings and Glofox never let its customers know or removed the feature. It took three emails to Support for them to successfully turn it off on my platform. After the initial demo and signup there is no transparency on pricing or product tiers. I had been planning to change from semi-annual to yearly payment, but my credit card was automatically billed before I had the chance (and without my consent.) I’m a Platinum customer, but I can’t compare tiers of pricing or features.

hace 4 años

Hi Ashley, Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. Thank you for the feedback on the product also, and for highlighting the areas in which you would like to see further development. We are always striving to improve our offering so we will be sure to pass this comment on to the team. Yours in fitness, The Glofox Team

bryan
owner en Canadá
Fuente de la reseña

Currently switching away from glofox

3,0 hace 4 años

definitely user friendly. was easy to setup, and is easy for our members to use. i like that memberships can be adjusted and like the reporting feature.

Puntos en contra:

quite a few options have been changed recently making it not everything I signed up for. I don't like that they only offer quarterly billing, and is a bit pricey for what you get out of it given other prices I have been shopping around . customer service has been horrible the last 6 months. I cannot ever get through to anyone, and when I do leave messages or send emails, I rarely hear back unless I harass over and over and over again. then when I do finally hear back it is usually a couple weeks later. this is the primary reason ihave chosen to switch away from glofox . I also don't like that they don't have an app feature for admin, and that you have to use a desktop computer to run the software. you should be able to make sales from your phone or tablet.

hace 2 años

Hi Bryan, Thank you for your feedback, and we are truly sorry for not being able to address your needs while you were with us. Since then, we have invested into our support team, have built an app for staff members, and have become more flexible with payment periods available to join Glofox. Sincerely, Marko Gazic

Audrey
Studio Manager en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: No especificado
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Happy we made the switch!

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: We spent a long time researching different studio software options and Glofox has definitely helped us make big technological strides forward from the app to check in kiosk capabilities. Though the retail aspects are second tier, these aren't our top priorities either at the moment. Would definitely recommend trying the demo and exploring Glofox to other yoga studios.

The interface for both our staff and students has been far more intuitive and easy to use than our last program. The reporting is clear and the app has inspired more online bookings for classes. Check in is starting to run more smoothly giving our teachers more time to focus on class and less time dealing with frustrations with a clunky system at the desk. The way the system is set up also allows individuals to navigate it in different ways that make the most personal sense to them rather than forcing everyone to learn the exact same steps. Customer service has been very attentive and responsive as we've made the transition to Glofox which is much appreciated. We have felt supported through the whole process so far. The more we learn about the program the more customized we've made it to our needs which has been great.

Puntos en contra:

The only cons so far are minor tech capabilities we're hoping to see evolve soon. You can only sell one retail item at a time, though there are some work arounds. We would also like to be able to check our teachers and staff into class and sell them retail items without creating separate student profiles. In the grand scheme of operations these are small details that haven't derailed us and we look forward to seeing upcoming changes with the program.

hace 2 años

Hey Audrey, Firstly, thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback! We are very pleased to hear that Glofox is helping your business in all the ways you highlighted and that you feel supported. We look forward to continuing to support you on your business journey. - The Glofox Team

Ryan
Director en Hong Kong
Fuente de la reseña

A booking system fit for group fitness businesses. Bonus: Massive data breach of client information

2,0 hace 3 años

It seems like a good solution for purely group class business models (like F45)/ Stripe payment integration and ease of refunds using the software.

Puntos en contra:

Glofox's prices are at about the price point of Mindbody now yet offer a fraction of the services. No way to book reoccurring bookings for clients. No way to set up requests for bookings for PT clients. On the business side, the admin controls are terrible and I constantly had to contact tech support for clients being overcharged, and membership glitches like multiple memberships running, being charged after contracts, unable to cancel subscriptions. But the worst and the ultimate deal-breaker for us was when Glofox's [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] notified a number of businesses via email, including mine, that customer data had been breached in late 2020 of all our current and previous clients (over 800 people). The time and TRUST lost from our clients was irrevocable, and it led to clients canceling memberships and finding other solutions.

hace 2 años

Hi Ryan, Thank you for your feedback, and we are truly sorry that you did not have a better experience with Glofox. We have released our Re-occuring bookings feature and continually work to improve our PT features and the stability of the product. Glofox acted in accordance with all GDPR requirements when the data breach was identified. We apologize that this breach affected your business. Sincerely, Marko Gazic

Jarrah
Irlanda
Ocio, viajes y turismo, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Terrific service and support. Overall, extremely worth the investment!

5,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: Having come from no previous management system, Glofox was a God send for us! To begin with, the sales rep I spoke with was very helpful, he asked me what my problems were, what I wanted to achieve and worked with me on figuring out the best way to accomplish them as opposed to pushing a software in my face. Once we jumped into the demo, ease of use was the key reason I went with Glofox. I demoed quite a few softwares before finding Glofox and I couldn't believe how difficult they seemed to grasp. I needed to get rid of the headache of managing bookings and it just seemed like these other softwares were going to add to that headache.

Glofox won me over and from here on out, the support has been terrific - so accommodating to the needs of my business and eager to answer questions and solve problems. I've managed to cut out a lot of tedious tasks that were eating up my time like membership management and keeping track of bookings etc. It's great to finally have these automations in place that keep my business running smoothly each day and be able to track the growth we're making. Not to mention, my members are delighted to have the option to book into a class through the app. Such a simple change that makes everyone's life easier.

Puntos en contra:

Not really a con, but for any business owners questioning if Glofox is worth the cost, the answer is yes. It's worth it. The Glofox team will care for your business on your journey to success and won't toss you aside once the sale is over. The quality of their software, their continued support and the simplicity of their service for me and my members is more than I could have asked for.

hace 8 años

Hi Jarrah, Thanks for taking the time to right a review! We're glad that you found the demo really helpful and It's great to hear that you're finding the software really simple to use - we consider 'ease of use' as one of our greatest strengths against alternatives in the market, so it's great to hear you reinforce it! Yours in fitness, Timmy | Glofox Head of Support

Graeme
studio owner en RU

Great team poor product

2,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: Quite mix feelings as we been using Glofox software for 6months during which they had a change in dashboard software. Whist using the previous dashboard we had numerous non functional issues. Such as unable to erase/ change classes , the software would sometime have a mind of its own as we would see the start or finish times of class being altered to nonspecific time therefore we realised it wasn't human error. Then we have the new dashboard 2017 and unfortunately we experience a malfunction every one to two day. These have included historic classes being displayed on the app, all this continues despite the Glofox service team promising resolve the issues. Further problem have been experience with our clients unable to access the credits they paid for against the classes. other clients have had the money automatically taken for courses without authorisation. The Glofox team are very courteous but slow to respond apart rom an auto email stating that they acknowledge the message and will deal in due course. All in all a frustrating experience.

It is visually appealing

Puntos en contra:

Doesn't work the dysfunctionality just keeps changing ..goes from problem to the next

hace 7 años

Hi Graeme Many thanks for the honest and constructive feedback. We are aware that the transition to our new dashboard was not as smooth as we would have liked and I am sorry for the inconvenience this caused you. It was great to speak with you on the phone last week and I am glad that things are going much better for you now. We will continue to work really hard to deliver for our clients and to continually improve the product. I look forward to getting more feedback from you again in the future. Kind regards Anthony Director of Customer Experience

Paul
Owner en RU
Biotecnología, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Avoid!

3,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Absolutely god awful.

Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Puntos en contra:

I have avoided leaving this type of review for 3 months because I wanted to see out the transition from my old system and allow for expected teething issues. However, I’ve waited 3 months from a solution to a huge problem I am facing, in reality this system is awful. The bugs, the lack of customer support, the lack of clarity on the system itself, the difficulties migrating customers and payments. (It took 6 weeks and they still pay me on the wrong dates every month) it sent 160 emails to clients when it shouldn’t have, it takes payments from customers banks on the wrong date, it can’t send formatted emails without my business logo being squashed. Overall - absolutely not fit for purpose. The system is glitchy, the calendar takes 24 hours to update which is completely pointless for quick business changes.

hace 2 años

HI Paul, Thank you for your feedback and for continuing using glofox while we have worked towards improving your experience. We are sorry about your early experiences with glofox, but we are determined to continue creating a stronger product for you. Sincerely, Marko Gazic

Hannah
Servicios e instalaciones recreativas, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

More hassle than its worth

1,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Just rubbish

We decided on this software because it had a number of features we thought would work well like book a buddy and it's integrations were really customisable for the site.

Puntos en contra:

It actually doesn't live up to what it says it can do. Book a buddy is useless and integrations constantly glitch.

hace 4 años

Hi Hannah, Thank you for the review and feedback. I am sorry that you seem to have had such a poor experience with the platform. We are very keen to work with you to rectify these issues. A member of our team will have been in touch with you to organize a time to tackle the outlined issues. Best regards, The Glofox Team