Media de valoraciones

• General
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Typeform

Typeform es la versátil herramienta de recolección de datos que hace que pedir y responder sea divertido.

Descubre más sobre Typeform

Filtrar opiniones (466)

Valoración del producto

Valoración del producto

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado Typeform antes?

Comparte tus experiencias con otros compradores de software.

Filtrar opiniones (466)

Ciera H.
Ciera H.
Impact Coordinator en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Limited but reliable and clean

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Typeform is very user friendly, especially on the presentation end (your surveys appear clean and professional - which I find makes people more inclined to complete). On the back end, it is relatively easy to navigate through creating what you need and tailoring it, but can be a bit confusing and limited when exporting and analyzing the data gathered.

The best thing about Typeform is how clean, nice and professional your surveys turn out without doing too much work on your part in formatting the look of it. Reliable as a fairly quick to use aesthetically pleasing presentation.

Puntos en contra:

The one hang up that I continue to find frustrating in using this platform for surveys is the way that you are able to access and view the data collected. I feel that Xcel style spreadsheets and somewhat outdated and an inefficient form of collecting and analyzing your data. For my usage, I have had trouble in finding other options as far as formatting to export your data.

Alternativas consideradas: Mailchimp

Razones para elegir Typeform: Superior visually as a presentation and for users to access, complete and submit [less roadblocks in accessing survey, completing, and exporting data]

Software anterior: Google Forms

Razones para cambiar a Typeform: Much easier to use and customize on back end for quicker and less in depth projects

Mark B.
Mark B.
Founder en EE. UU.
Software informático, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great product, but focused more on aesthetic than functionality.

4 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: Overall, I'm generally satisfied, but there's room to improve on the functional end. Their #1 differentiator is this conversational, one-question-at-a-time concept, but it is not always the right approach, and they should allow a mix of approaches.

Typeform has a very nice feel. The experience for the end user is very clean and has a nice aesthetic. If you're trying to look modern and want to have a nice look and feel, Typeform is a big step up from Google forms. Also, if you are creating a survey or form for OTHERS to use, it is great.

Puntos en contra:

There are some usability deficiencies that were frustrating. For instance, if I want to ask you to stack rank 5 options, I have to create 5 questions, and then present the previous answers, for each one. It's a hack that works, but it's not very smooth and it's a LOT of work for the admin. Also, the surveys ONLY work for external users. For instance, I cannot use it with a mix of direct and indirect interviews in which some are answered by the user and some are answered by me on their behalf. Not only can I not update answers for a user, but I cannot answer questions on behalf of another. Frankly, NONE of the survey tools support this, so the only solution is to build a database in a No-code or Low-code solution like ZohoCreator or others. I think Survey tools should allow the surveyor to insert answers.

Alternativas consideradas: Google Forms y SurveyMonkey

Razones para elegir Typeform: Typeform was the preference of our Designer, who wanted to create a more attractive solution.

Software anterior: Google Forms

Razones para cambiar a Typeform: Our top reason for Typeform was the aesthetic. Functionally, it was comparable to Google, but the aesthetic was much better. Ultimately, I'm not sure it was worth the cost. SurveyMonkey did not standout.

Halimatun Z.
Halimatun Z.
IT Manager en Malasia
Contabilidad, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Top selection for online form builder

5 el mes pasado Nuevo

Typeform form and survey form template is very unique and very different than other normal template design that you get from other form builder. I don't have worry about the form compatibility for different device, as the form is responsive and automatically snap into place if user open it from computer or smartphone.

Puntos en contra:

There are time when i need more customization on the form that i creating and beyond what the build-in template can offer. Unfortunately, it is impossible as not many customization can be done with it and it is frustrating.

Adrian D.
Adrian D.
Ha utilizado el software durante: No especificado
Fuente: GetApp

Disappointed; significant number of results lost

1 hace 7 años

Comentarios: Typeform don't make it obvious, but they do NOT store partial or incomplete results. In my survey over 120 people started the survey, only 55 completed it. Partial responses would still have been hugely valuable to me, but they're not available with Typeform. They ARE available with SurveyMonkey. I wrote to TypeForm with feedback. Their response "About the issue with not-saved responses, it's the kind of confusion we try to avoid, asking users to test carefully their typeforms before using them..... we are not looking to implement this feature in the near future" So a warning to people: If any response (partial or full) is valuable to you in a survey, please be aware that TypeForm doesn't store the results until the final page where the person clicks "Submit".

Beautiful looking surveys, easy to setup, fantastic analysis tools.

Puntos en contra:

Doesn't save partial responses. Some concern, as 3 seperate people reported not being able to submit at the end.

Respuesta Typeform.com

hace 7 años

Hi there, Thank you for your feedback. There is an issue around the legality (and morality) about storing answers a respondent gives before submitting. In paginated surveys such as those built with SM, the respondent needs to click on a "Next" button to go to the next page of questions. And in case the survey only has one page and the respondent does not click "Done", SM does not save the answers either. To improve your completion rate, apart from applying a design or making colors and images fit your brand's, make sure to use picture choice and multiple choice whenever possible. Also use Long Text fields only when absolutely necessary and try to keep your survey as short as possible. The average completion rate our users are getting is 55% (which is considered high in the online survey industry) and we've seen some typeforms which follow these guidelines get completion rates as high as 80%. It's unfortunate you only realized we don't save non-submitted answers after publishing your survey, and I'm truly sorry about that. If there's anything I can help you with, don't hesitate getting back to me. Pedro

Digital Communications Manager en EE. UU.
Servicios para el consumidor, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Fresh Take on Better Surveys

5 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: Great. Makes the boring old survey chore, more of a fun choice. Allows us to be more creative and put out more engaging surveys with easier interfaces that result in improved completion rates. The back end is slick. The builder works. It is easy to implement conditional logic and the overall experience feels like an actual advancement over older software.

After years of using older software, we gave Typeform a try. It is more engaging, more modern and has more user-friendly options when crafting internal and external surveys. Ease of set up is there, and it has great logic and intelligence behind the pretty interface.

Puntos en contra:

Not a lot to not like, however would like to see some additional analytics. This depends on your goal and purpose, as well as the way you set up the tool. However I would have liked to segment my inbound data slightly different. Not a deal breaker by any means,

Alternativas consideradas: SurveyMonkey

Razones para elegir Typeform: Wanted a better, slicker interface. Less industrial and more with the times. But still needed to offer advance setup solutions and intelligence.

Software anterior: SurveyMonkey

Razones para cambiar a Typeform: Better user interface paired with the ability to retain all previous features from older tools.

Ken S.
Creative Director en EE. UU.
Diseño, Trabajador autónomo

Great design and UX

5 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: I like creating and sending forms, and feel good about my recipients' experience with Typeform.

I love Typeform's stripped-down UX and the simplicity of use, both for creating a form and capturing responses. It's different from other in that it forces the respondent to consider one question at a time, so for long, complex forms it might be the wrong choice. But I like the forced simplicity.

Puntos en contra:

It's a little pricey. You're paying for a the UX not necessarily features, which are substantially fewer than competitors.

Alternativas consideradas: Google Forms

Razones para elegir Typeform: Survey Monkey was too expensive and the feature set/price ratio was off. You don't get much for the money, and the best/most needed features are behind the paywall.

Software anterior: SurveyMonkey

Razones para cambiar a Typeform: Google Forms is far too simple for some forms, also looks cheap. I don't like sending Google Forms in professional settings since everyone knows it's a free product.

Smeetha S.
Smeetha S.
Founder en Sudáfrica

My favourite survey tool

5 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: Typeform makes it possible to create surveys that people want to complete. The process of answering is engaging, fun and pleasant. The data collection and view of overall results is also incredible!

The layout of questions on Typeform is incredible! It is certainly the most aesthetically appealing survey I have ever created. I have used the free version only!

Puntos en contra:

It takes a bit of playing around and time to familiarise yourself with the question tools; this is not a major issue and is outweighed by the beauty of the end product.

IT Specialist en Polonia
Recursos Humanos, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Trying too hard to be more than a form processor

4 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: The overall experience has been good but unfortunately we switched back to Google forms as the current price tag of Typeform and the unfinished product of payment forms is of no use for us.

The aesthetic presented by Typeform are one of the best in the market. You can customize your forms to look professional from the start. The dashboard is clean and the ease of use is there.

Puntos en contra:

The payment integration of Stripe feels like an unfinished product. We tried to use it for and even translating the payment area strings is not possible. There is a lack of more payment methods so if your customers or clients only have credit cards you'll be fine.

Alternativas consideradas: Google Forms

Razones para cambiar a Typeform: We didn't choose Typeform over Google Forms. We decided to stick with GF for the moment (it is free).

Digital Sales & Partnerships Operations en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 1.001-5.000 empleados

AWESOME online forms tool

5 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: Typeform is the best online form-builder I've ever used. Build professional forms of any complexity

Typeform is my favorite online forms tool. It empowers you to build robust, beautifully designed forms with complex logic. It's extremely easy to build forms & extract submissions. Form submitters have a wonderful experience completing the intuitive forms. You can't go wrong with Typeform!

Puntos en contra:

I have zero complaints about Typeform. It's awesome. I'd recommend Typeform to anyone, for any use-case.

Jacalyn R.
Owner en EE. UU.

Great for starting out

5 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: Very positive

Very sleek design, free version is accomodating up to 10 questions and 3 different forms, easy to use and start out with, opening screen (intro) automatically tracks time necessary to take the form- great added touch.

Puntos en contra:

Have been able to recognize when other people are using the software, even if it's paid. Could be nice to allow people to change the branding and typography on paid plans. On the multiple choice option, there's no way to continue forward by pressing "enter" which confuses people. Having everything be able to continue by the keyboard will help with customer confused on how to move forward in different sections.

Sapph L.
Marketing strategist en Canadá
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Typeform's user friendly survey UI can also be limiting at times

4 el año pasado

Comentarios: I still use Typeform on a regular basis but it's ideal for short surveys. If you need to create longer, more complicated surveys, it's one question at a time UI can be limiting.

Typeform's one question at a time UI probably feels the most friendly to survey takers. It breaks up the survey into easy steps so people don't feel overwhelmed seeing all of the questions at once. Their survey builder is fairly intuitive to use once you figure out all of the options that are there (some can be hard to find). It also has a very helpful integration with Google Sheets so you can see all of the replies there updated automatically. Typeform's logic jump feature (ability to take a respondent to another question based on how they answered one of the previous ones) is helpful as well.

Puntos en contra:

Typeform's one question at a time UI can also be limiting because sometimes, it makes more sense to ask a few questions together on one screen. For example, you may want to ask for someone's First name and Last name as separate questions, but Typeform would only show each question by themselves, on separate screens. Beyond the landing page if you choose to have one, there's no easy way to add your brand to the rest of the survey (example: your logo as a fixed header) without using backgrounds, which isn't ideal as your logo may look too big or small depending on the screen size and a question may appear on top of it. Typeform also changed their pricing recently so you can only remove their branding with the highest monthly tier. Their Powered by Typeform button stands out quite a bit because its background uses the font color your questions are in (typically dark).

Jonathan L.
Executive Director en EE. UU.

Forms That Feel Great

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: In my online marketing business, we use forms a lot. We sign-up customers, get logo requests, receive feedback, and more. And being a marketing business, we try our best to make the customer's experience working with us as easy and genial as possible. Forms often break that experience, but Typeform provided an excellent solution. This is one of those try it and you'll see type products. The form builder is simple, the form logic is robust and also very easy to implement, and their export options to gsuite integrates with our businesses flawlessly. And by the numbers, we converted more customers to clients at form-time.

Very few businesses don't require some sort of form, and yet when you ask a customer to "please fill out this form," they clam up, feel annoyed, and sometimes think of bureaucracy. In my business, we try to avoid forms wherever possible, but it's inevitable. Typeform elegantly solved this problem (my favorite thing about their product) by making forms an experience, and providing us a way to build forms that our customers don't mind completing. The form interface focuses on one question at once, then smoothly flows to the next, giving our customers a sense of completion, and-dare I say it-fun. Typeform also lets us customize forms with graphics/images to make them more gorgeous rather than a bland white or grey background.

Puntos en contra:

Sharing Typeforms is similar to other form products: embed in websites, share via email, send a link. We use those often and we're accustomed to it. However, we'd love to see more integrations with popular online web-builders like Wix, Weebly, and Squarespace. Often, these web builders interferes with or doesn't correctly present the embed code we get from Typeform. Additionally, it would be fantastic to have a responsive embed code. With so many devices and screen sizes, embedding a fixed size creates problems for some customers-yes, you can work around this with a popup, but sometimes we don't want that particular experience.

Alternativas consideradas: SurveyMonkey y Google Forms

Razones para elegir Typeform: Google forms, while perfectly integrated with gsuite, was not a robust, easy to use, and fun for our customers. There are also excellent math, logic, and even purchasing options in Typeform that we wanted in our forms, but could not get from Google forms.

Software anterior: Google Forms

Razones para cambiar a Typeform: Typeform provided us with a complete solution that not only worked for us, but gave our customers a great experience that defied the idea of filling out a form. We work with other business owners and have often been asked how we make our forms...and subsequently passed on many referrals.

Nadia B.
Entrepreneur en Suiza
Salud, bienestar y deporte, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Beautiful, online forms in a highly user-friendly format

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Typeform has allowed me to present beautiful surveys to my clients so they can share their thoughts, opinions and needs. It's pleasant to use, both for me and for my clients, and it's fun and fresh in the design and style. I have also been able to get further insight into the data collected thanks to the Typeform analytics dashboard. It's great to have a tool I can use when I need to rapidly create and publish a survey and engage my customers in completing it! I can rely on its well-thought out features and analytics tools.

I love how the forms work for the user: they're original, nice looking and highly functional. When someone fills out your questionnaire, they see each question individually. Once they answer it, they hit "enter" and they see the next question. The forms are very nice looking, with a good color scheme and font--it's definitely eye-catching and helps the user to focus on the question on the screen. Typeform looks professional and is an excellent way to gather information from your clients or anyone else you need to survey. It's also easy to create the survey itself and equally intuitive with its drag and drop style. The one-question-at-a-time format also helps to increase the number of completed forms, as it's not overwhelming, like a page of questions might be.

Puntos en contra:

The price is reasonable but definitely adds another cost to your business for a single service that could be replaced by a free product. It is, however, worth the price if you regularly use surveys in your business. For those who'd like to add a logo or other additional business-specific designs, Google Forms would be a better bet as Typeform's branding possibilities are minimal. For my business I think Typeform is ideal, presentation-wise, but I have thought about how it might look less professional depending on whom I'm surveying (for example, very formal or traditional clients).

Alternativas consideradas: SurveyMonkey Audience

Razones para cambiar a Typeform: The look of Survey Monkey is not as modern and timeless. It's also a little clunkier to use and re-organize surveys. Overall, Typeform is much more functional for entrepreneurs, particularly thanks to its powerhouse analytics tools. In that regard, Survey Monkey cannot compete, and this was the main reason I chose Typeform over Survey Monkey.

Ian B.
Director of Marketing en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Form builder? How about "Minimally Viable Product" builder!

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Typeform is an incredible tool for testing out ways to disguise data capture / lead gathering as something that is providing actual value to the user. It's not a request for advertising proposals, it is a "campaign builder". It is not an online order form, it is a "savings calculator." Essentially, you can leverage the slick UX to make the users think their inputs are causing something to "happen" behind the scenes. This capability is further supported by Typform's intuitive UI for building logic and calculations into the form. Typeform lets you increase inbound leads and try out ideas for larger (custom dev) web projects with minimal time commitment at a very attractive price point.

Typform's fancy/expensive looking UX is its absolute selling point. It isn't the most flexible form builder in the world, but it does what it does well and it looks great doing it. The developers clearly recognized the massive amount of custom webapp development that was going into making – essentially – slick, expensive-looking multi-step forms and decided they should just make a webapp for making slick, expensive-looking multi-step forms.

Puntos en contra:

It is definitely not the most robust solution in terms of functionality. It only has a couple options for how your forms will look, it only has a few integrations for what your forms can do... and that is largely by design. This isn't the Gravity Forms wordpress plugin. This is a specialized tool for leveraging slick UX to make crude data capture masquerade as something more sophisticated.

Matheus R.
Matheus R.
CTO en Brasil
Administración educativa, 11-50 empleados

The best form experience

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: My experience with Typeform has been great, everything that I thought I wanted to do was possible.

Typeform is the best tool for creating forms that we have used so far. It creates the experience that we think is the better one for our users.

Puntos en contra:

There are too many features locked behind a paywall. Because of that, we end up using google forms even though it is worse.

Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Learning Management System Administrator, Training Specialist en EE. UU.
Maquinaria, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Elegant and effective forms for many different uses.

5 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Typeform is very inexpensive for the features it offers and people are very impressed with the end result. We have been able to use it for much more than just a simple form or survey. They seem to be improving the product with v2 and it comes with no additional cost.

Form or surveys built with Typeform have a unique look that is easy to navigate and compatible with any device. Responsive design makes your form work on both desktop and mobile. Additionally, there are several ways to deploy your form. Their copy/paste code makes it very easy to create popups or overlays on your website. Typeform v2 just launched and it is a drastic change from v1, but with a little exposure, it quickly becomes apparent that they have made it faster than ever to create a form. v2 instantly displays changes that you make to your form and building it is as easy as typing in the browser. Along with its ease of use, Typeform offers more complex features that really allow you to expand your uses for the product. We use question branching and the calculator tool to make an inexpensive online quiz for a segment of our users. Typeform also supports embedding YouTube and Vimeo videos and uploading pictures.

Puntos en contra:

There are two aspects of Typeform that I do not like. First, each "question" only allows you to upload one image and embed one video. I realize that this keeps it clean and elegant looking, but I would like the choice to use more if I want. Second, it would be nice if it supported basic HTML code for things like embedding a video from your own video service. Currently, I have to re-upload videos that we use to an unlisted YouTube account in order to use them in Typeform.

Dave C.
Director en Singapur
Diseño, 2-10 empleados

Top of class Form & Survey Tool

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: Working with Typeform has been a joy. The fact that it integrates with just about every other tool under the sun (either through direct integration or via Zapier), really allows you to streamline your processes.

Typeform is a really solid product with a great team behind it. The admin panel is very intuitive and easy to use. Even if you’re new to a tool like this, you can get up and running fairly quickly. I also love the ability to create conversational forms that allow users to focus on a single question at a time. This is a way better approach that shoving a ton of questions in front of someone at once.

Puntos en contra:

Overall Typeform is an incredible product. My only concern is their pricing.. Its fairly expensive for a form tool.

Alternativas consideradas: Feedier y Involve.me

Software anterior: Paperform

Razones para cambiar a Typeform: Again, I have to go with the amount of integrations. There are several other tools that offer a similar experience to Typeform, but nothing comes close to the amount of integrations Typeform has access to.

Writer & Designer en EE. UU.
Instituciones religiosas, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Hands down the BEST survey builder

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: You may not realize why you really need to switch to Typeform until you've actually tried it. There's just something about it that feels more human and welcoming, and makes the survey-taking process less painful and more fun. Both as a survey builder and as a survey taker. There's a lot of form-building software out there, but you owe it to yourself to at least give this a try. You won't regret it.

Typeform is hands down the best survey builder out there because it prioritizes the user experience. Surveys and feedback forms are a headache to take at the best of times, so the user interface should be beautiful, intuitive, and human-centric. The experience as a survey builder isn't half bad either. The platform does exactly what you expect, like copy/pasting content blocks and the enter key creating an additional answer option. You wouldn't think we'd have to be grateful for this kind of intuitive functionality, but sadly other form builders have made this something to celebrate. The plug-in to Noun Project for icons and Unsplash for stock photos makes it easy to create visually beautiful surveys too. There's also a whole untapped world of reference fields so you can easily integrate other information, like greeting a user by their name and auto-filling in their email address. It makes surveys more human, and that's a huge win.

Puntos en contra:

There aren't a whole lot of cons when it comes to the survey building and the survey-taking experience on Typeform. The only complaints on our team have been from the more hardcore research types who want a lot of features available for analysis and reporting. Typeform does a great basic report that far exceeds what most people need, and you can generate a shareable link that updates as the answers update. But for some more advanced reporting features, our researchers prefer SurveyGizmo, which also has some more advanced translation features for surveys in other languages.

Jj E.
CEO en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Fantastic software that packs a punch!

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: We've created several quizzes with Typeform that have over 4 different logic scenario outcomes. Those same quizzes are now collecting over 2,000 customer emails each month (for lead generation purposes). It's a fantastic piece of software that is super sleek, powerful, and integrates with all of the main platforms. It's heavily embedded into our marketing and customer service efforts, and we rely on it on a daily basis.

I love how easy this product is to use, and how well it integrates with so many different platforms.

Puntos en contra:

While Typeform has a lot of features available, sometimes I find myself wanting to customize more items than It allows me to do. Because of such, we've had to find work-arounds for several different advanced solutions.

Alternativas consideradas: Zoho Forms y Google Forms

Razones para cambiar a Typeform: Typeforms interface is better looking and easier to use. Plus, the logic scenarios that typeform provides are far superior than most of their competitors.

Arlène V.
Health Care Consultant en Suiza
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 501-1.000 empleados

Forms + beautiful design = Typeform

5 hace 4 meses

The first thing that stands out for me when it comes to Typeform is how intuitive and easy-to-follow its form-creation process is. Simply select a field and add it to the form layout. It is a simple as that, really! And yes, you can customize pretty much anything you would like by simply clicking on it. The various templates come in handy to speed up the process and the integrations selection is perfect for enhancing what Typeform does and for using it in combination with other digital tools. The ability to use video is the icing on the cake because it enables you to add a human touch to your forms and invite those filling out the form to take a specific action (e.g. book an appointment, connect with you on a particular social media channel, etc.).

Puntos en contra:

For some reasons, sometimes, I have not received an email notification when someone filled out a Typeform form even though I did set that up... Remember one thing: if you are looking for a free solution to build and leverage online forms Typeform won't probably be it as its free plan is limited to... drum roll... 10 responses per month!

Paulo D.
General Manager en Brasil
Servicios jurídicos, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Best form site I've ever used.

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Excellent site with innovative UX and great service overall. Can't live without it.

I absolutely love Typeform. In my opinion, it's got the best User Experience overall. Its forms are customisable, but the best thing about it is the one-question-per-time structure. Specially great for long answers, although all kinds of answers work well. Also for when you, for some reason, don't want the person to peek into the other questions, or have some sort of "surprise" promo or something on one of the next questions. Also, the way the responses are shown makes it easy to find specific information. It's also got integration with Zapier to save you time, and offers many ready to use gorgeous templates.

Puntos en contra:

Only 10 (ten) questions on free mode. Getting only 100 responses is already bad enough. Come on, if you at least offered a plan between free and Pro, more people would get it (specially in countries w/ less 'powerful' exchange rates).

Alternativas consideradas: SurveyMonkey y Google Forms

Razones para cambiar a Typeform: The UX is unique. The templates are awesome.

Shahila A.
Shahila A.
Business Development Manager en Malasia
Servicios financieros, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Build form and survey with no coding

4 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: I my line of work, i need to use many form and survey to collect data from user and client to have the most current and precise data. Typeform help me to do it with easy and the report that can be generated from all the data collected help me to interprate the raw data better.

Building a form and survey with Typeform is the most easy to do, as it is using a drag and drop graphical interface, and no coding involve while building it. It also has time estimation for user to complete the form or survey which help them to know how much time they needed to complete it.

Puntos en contra:

Using it with free plan has so much limitation to the tools that i can use to building the forms. I have upgrading to the premium account but not much advance tools in there that can compensate the cost for the premium plan. I hope they can add more feature and advance tools for the premium plan.

Maya K.
Director of Audiography en Singapur
Fuente de la reseña

A modern and elegant solution to long and boring forms

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Typeform is great at what it does, but pricing is steep for a small company. I can do without it, but I'm using it because of the great design that helps my clients and internal staff to make feedbacks and surveys a more enjoyable process.

The design is the main attraction of Typeform. The logic jump (Premium Feature) is the one that sold it for me. I have multiple different versions of forms that I managed to combine into one thanks to the logic jump.

Puntos en contra:

The cost is actually very pricey for what it does, just a form provider. However currently in the market, Typeform is the best looking form design and the logic jump is something I cannot do without nowadays.

Alternativas consideradas: Google Forms

Razones para cambiar a Typeform: Better looking design and logic jumps.

Crystal I.
Crystal I.
Marketing Content Developer en EE. UU.
Seguros, 11-50 empleados

Generates Leads On Its Own

5 hace 4 años

We absolutely love Typeform for our business. We have created many lead generating surveys and tools to help our users. We have even converted our PDF applications into interactive typeforms so people can complete applications on their mobile device. Typeform is easy to use, the possibilities are endless, and it is fun for users. We like the ability to customize typeform for our business using our business color scheme and logo. We also like that we can customize our typeform link when sending to clients. It feels less like we are sending them to a third party software and more like they are still on our website.

Puntos en contra:

The "Calculate" feature does not actually calculate in the sense of a real calculator. Rather, it calculates "points" if you are creating quizzes and surveys. The new Typeform interface is kind of hard to get used to simply because we were SO used to the old interface. It's always hard when software companies change up their tool or give their tool a face lift....it takes some getting used to. New users will have no difficulty though. It's only a con for us because we were used to their original interface.

Creative Manager en EE. UU.
Telecomunicaciones, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Typeform makes forms fun!

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We love creating new forms and seeing how much fun we can make them. This is a great platform and is a must have!

The customization and flow of forms makes forms more engaging and easier to complete. We have noticed more individuals filling out forms once we switched to Typeform due to the uniqueness and not overwhelming the individual with all the questions at once.

Puntos en contra:

There was a bit of a learning curve when creating new forms. Changing an existing template when you are creating a new form will alter any saved forms using that template. The system should send a notification informing you if you make changes it will change other forms using that template.