Opiniones de Motive

Sobre Motive

KeepTruckin es una plataforma de gestión de flotas en la que confían más de 500 000 conductores y 55 000 flotas.

Descubre más sobre Motive

Puntos a favor:

I like that this program is easy to use. Prior to our Company switching to a different program that integrated with our Company radios, and GPS, our drivers used KeepTruckin.

Puntos en contra:

We had to stop trucking due to truck and medical reasons. I contacted Keep Truckin and they refused to suspend my account.

Valoraciones de Motive

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
4,5
Atención al cliente
4,5
Funciones
4,5
Relación calidad-precio
4,3

Probabilidad de recomendación

8,3/10

Motive tiene una valoración global de 4,5 estrellas sobre 5 según las 1.309 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Motive?

Comparte tu experiencia con otros compradores de software.

Filtrar opiniones (1.309)

Claudia
Safety en EE. UU.
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de dos años
Fuente de la reseña

He tenido muy buena experiancia, cuando me ayuda aresolver problemas.

5,0 hace 5 meses

Puntos a favor:

LO que mas me gusto es que muy facil de conectar el producto al camion, la faculidad de explicar a los operadores como funciona. y

Puntos en contra:

Que se activa imnediatamente el manejo.

Respuesta de KeepTruckin

hace 5 meses

Hi Claudia, Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed using KeepTruckin services. If you have any queries or concerns please send us an email at support@keeptruckin.com or reach us out on our 24/7 Support Helpline (855) 434-3564 and we will be more than happy to assist.

Hugo
Draiver en EE. UU.
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, Trabajador autónomo
Ha utilizado el software durante: 6-12 meses
Fuente de la reseña

Keeptruking

5,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: Muy buena

Puntos a favor:

Es muy práctico y lo puedo traer siempre en mi teléfono si algo se me olvida puedo acceder desde mi tel.

Puntos en contra:

Pues de momento no tengo comentarios de esa pregunta

Respuesta de Motive

hace 3 meses

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with Motive (formerly KeepTruckin) services. For any further questions or concerns regarding anything, feel free to email us at support@gomotive.com or call us directly at our 24/7 Support Line (855) 434-3564, and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Miguel
Keep soport en EE. UU.
Automoción, Trabajador autónomo
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de dos años
Fuente de la reseña

Servicio

5,0 hace 8 meses

Puntos a favor:

Buen servicio y solución de los problemas

Puntos en contra:

Todo bien muy buena atención a cliente .

Respuesta de KeepTruckin

hace 8 meses

Hi Miguel, thank you so much for the positive review. We really appreciate it.

Ruben
Owner en EE. UU.
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, Trabajador autónomo
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de un año
Fuente de la reseña

Keep trucking

5,0 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: Muy bueno por el momento!

Puntos a favor:

Simple, good service, excellent product!

Puntos en contra:

Es un poco complicado al principio! Pero el servicio al cliente lo compensa!

Respuesta de KeepTruckin

hace 11 meses

Thank you for the 5-star review Ruben. We're glad that you like our services. Safe rides!

Lionzo
Driver en EE. UU.
Automoción, Trabajador autónomo
Ha utilizado el software durante: 6-12 meses
Fuente de la reseña

Excelente

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Buena

Puntos a favor:

Su versatilidad en el software Tiene sporte tecnico en Español

Puntos en contra:

Los fines de Semana no hay soporte technicolor en español

Respuesta de KeepTruckin

el año pasado

Thank you, Lionzo. We're glad that you like using our service. We value your input and feedback very much. Keep on Truckin!

Julio
driver en EE. UU.
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: 1-5 meses
Fuente de la reseña

hasta el momento estamos empezando bien

5,0 hace 5 meses

Puntos a favor:

la instalacion es facil y la persona que me ayudo a hacer la instalacion fue muy amable y coordial

Puntos en contra:

todo bien fue facil de instalar y lo bueno que tiene las instrucciones en español

Respuesta de KeepTruckin

hace 5 meses

Thank you for the wonderful review! It's great to hear that you appreciate our service. Please help spread the word and for any further queries please feel free to reach us out at support@keeptruckin.com or call our 24/7 Support Line (855) 434-3564, we will be more than happy to assist you.

Fredy
Transporte en EE. UU.
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, Trabajador autónomo
Ha utilizado el software durante: 1-5 meses
Fuente de la reseña

Prueba eld

4,0 el año pasado

Puntos a favor:

Es fácil de utilizar y entender me estoy acostumbrando

Puntos en contra:

En ocasiones es difícil que me contesten y ayuden en español

Respuesta de KeepTruckin

el año pasado

Hi Fredy, thank you for your feedback. Glad to know that you enjoyed using our services. Keep on Truckin! Please note or Spanish team is available for your assistance Monday to Friday from 6AM-3PM PST.

Valerie
Valerie
Freelancer en EE. UU.
Usuario de Linkedin verificado
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, Trabajador autónomo
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de un año
Fuente de la reseña

Ease of use for all to use

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Puntos a favor:

It's easy and convenient to use I think all can benefit from the importance of this device

Puntos en contra:

Nothing really I actually like the device so nothing to not like

Respuesta de Motive

el mes pasado

Thank you for reaching Motive support, formerly KeepTruckin. We hope you are doing well. Please visit our portal https://gomotive.com/careers or email your resume at pk-hr@gomotive.com. The hiring team will reach out to you if there are any suitable vacancies.

Carlos
Owner en EE. UU.
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, Trabajador autónomo
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de dos años
Fuente de la reseña

Alternativas consideradas:

Motive Review

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall experience is very good and very happy with the products, software and customer service.

Puntos a favor:

Accessibility and relative ease of use. User friendly.

Puntos en contra:

The “touchy” tracking nature of the ELD when the truck is moving slowly though will put the driver in driving duty status when in Off Duty or Sleeper status.

Respuesta de Motive

el mes pasado

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with Motive (formerly KeepTruckin) services. For any further questions or concerns regarding anything, feel free to email us at support@gomotive.com or call us directly at our 24/7 Support Line (855) 434-3564, and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Andrea
Administrator en EE. UU.
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: 1-5 meses
Fuente de la reseña

Base System is good - but hot spot limit stinks

2,0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: If it were not for this hot spot issue I would give the system 5 stars. The Customer Support agents do speak clear English, but they are not always able to help and follow through is not good. Still waiting for my hot spot issue to be solved and it has been "disabled". No internet access on the road is a huge hassle. There is a big discrepancy between what my device shows I have used as far as data, and the Motive accounting for my data use. Tablet shows a lower data usage than Motive, and Motive caps the use and then shuts off the data usage. The difference in usage is a whole gigabyte and that is a big difference.

Puntos a favor:

Easy to use - Dashboard and document access is very handy. Knowing the fault codes are helpful in keeping the truck running better.

Puntos en contra:

I was told that the hot spot would allow me to listen to Pandora and audio books as I had been. However, it is capped and not sufficient and no one from Customer Service has been able to help me and the Agent who was supposed to call me to fix my issue, has never called.

Respuesta de Motive

hace 2 semanas

We're sorry to hear that you didn't have a great experience using Motive! We'd like to learn more about the issues at hand. Kindly provide us your contact number or email address. Additionally, for further questions or concerns regarding anything, feel free to email us at support@gomotive.com or call us directly at our 24/7 Support Line (855) 434-3564, and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Laina
Safety Director en EE. UU.
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 11-50 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: 6-12 meses
Fuente de la reseña

Motive is the only ELD I would Ever use

5,0 la semana pasada Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall it has been a positive experience in all ways.

Puntos a favor:

I have worked with many ELD programs in the past. Many were very expensive. The customer service I receive from Motive goes well above expectations as the others I worked with had very poor customer service. And Motive has saved me over $5,000.00 per year! The cameras have great resolution and I absolutely love the feature of any time I get an alert, it comes with a complete video straight to my email to view this alert. I don't have to take time to order a video and wait for it to come! When I have an issue, I call customer service and they get right on the problem. After they call with a solution, I get two more follow up calls to make sure that I got my solution and I am happy with the outcome of service!

Puntos en contra:

That I cannot get a sepparate report for Personal conveyance auditing.

Respuesta de Motive

la semana pasada

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with Motive (formerly KeepTruckin) services. For any further questions or concerns regarding anything, feel free to email us at support@gomotive.com or call us directly at our 24/7 Support Line (855) 434-3564, and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Simon
Simon
Business Owner en Canadá
Usuario de Linkedin verificado
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: 1-5 meses
Fuente de la reseña

Alternativas consideradas:

Already a very good solution on its way to become greater and greater

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Puntos a favor:

The product is relatively easy and quick to subscribe to, deploy, and use. We love how beautiful and uncluttered their apps are (mobile and desktop). The most needed features are covered with Motive's basic subscription and when coupled with a higher subscription and AI real-time dashcams, Motive leads the way as a premier partner for trucking companies.

Puntos en contra:

We do not hesitate to use their 24/7 support (phone/chat) to better understand the product and to resolve issues. However, the best way to contact them is by phone as sometimes we tend to be less understood through the chat application and it happened several times we were left without a response for long periods of time. I recommend calling them directly for quick follow-ups and resolutions.

Respuesta de Motive

hace 2 meses

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with Motive (formerly KeepTruckin) services. For any further questions or concerns regarding anything, feel free to email us at support@gomotive.com or call us directly at our 24/7 Support Line (855) 434-3564, and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Wesley
Fleet Operations Manager en EE. UU.
Logística y cadena de suministro, 11-50 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de dos años
Fuente de la reseña

A great all-in-one platform

5,0 la semana pasada Nuevo

Comentarios: I am happy with Motive. I like having so many modules in a single platform. We utilize the API which is now a central part of our maintenance plan.

Puntos a favor:

Motive is a forward-thinking company. The recent rebranding shows that this is not a stagnant project. Motive is always releasing new features that add value.

Puntos en contra:

I dont really have a major con to list. There are times when an ELD driving event may be logged incorrectly - often at the fault of the driver, and it would be nice to edit those events; if compliance allows it.

Respuesta de Motive

hace 6 días

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with Motive (formerly KeepTruckin) services. For any further questions or concerns regarding anything, feel free to email us at support@gomotive.com or call us directly at our 24/7 Support Line (855) 434-3564, and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Santamaria
Owner en EE. UU.
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de un año
Fuente de la reseña

Alternativas consideradas:

Owner

5,0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Yes your business problem will be solved when you use Motive..

Puntos a favor:

It's a great tool to have in your business. It makes your trucking business regarding Dot compliance. Customer service is awesome they answer all of your questions on the first phone call.

Puntos en contra:

There's nothing I dislike about the software. Yes

Respuesta de Motive

hace 2 semanas

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with Motive (formerly KeepTruckin) services. For any further questions or concerns regarding anything, feel free to email us at support@gomotive.com or call us directly at our 24/7 Support Line (855) 434-3564, and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Daniel
Truck Driver en EE. UU.
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: 6-12 meses
Fuente de la reseña

Alternativas consideradas:

My Experience with Motive

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Great customer service

Puntos a favor:

Easy to use once you get the hang of it.

Puntos en contra:

Sometimes my device Wi-Fi might turn off, but all I have to do is cut it back on.

Respuesta de Motive

el mes pasado

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with Motive (formerly KeepTruckin) services. For any further questions or concerns regarding anything, feel free to email us at support@gomotive.com or call us directly at our 24/7 Support Line (855) 434-3564, and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Brett
Events Coordinator en Canadá
Ingeniería industrial o mecánica, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de dos años
Fuente de la reseña

Great for fleet management

4,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: It allows out programs to be ELD compliant.

Puntos a favor:

The real-time overview of all the features, geo-location, tracking, travel routing, etc.

Puntos en contra:

The admin features need to more high-level. For example, more options for customizing the reporting style and features the drivers can have for their apps. The billing process is not great, I still have not got automated invoices, even though I have requested for it more than 10+ times.

Respuesta de Motive

el mes pasado

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with Motive (formerly KeepTruckin) services. For any further questions or concerns regarding anything, feel free to email us at support@gomotive.com or call us directly at our 24/7 Support Line (855) 434-3564, and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Bob
Operations Mgr en EE. UU.
Construcción, 51-200 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de dos años
Fuente de la reseña

Alternativas consideradas:

Motive is a good tool

4,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Puntos a favor:

It is a a very good tool to have in your toolbox and the service is pretty good

Puntos en contra:

There is not much I can say negatively about this software

Respuesta de Motive

el mes pasado

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with Motive (formerly KeepTruckin) services. For any further questions or concerns regarding anything, feel free to email us at support@gomotive.com or call us directly at our 24/7 Support Line (855) 434-3564, and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Sondra
Safety - Compliance en EE. UU.
Petróleo y energía, 11-50 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de dos años
Fuente de la reseña

KeepTruckin

5,0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: I'm grateful that they are always available - 24 hours a day every day of the year.
Customer Service is typically very kind and happy to assist.
It does a lot of things all in one program instead of needing additional products to accomplish your day.

Puntos a favor:

The overall program is great. The reports are great and real-time tracking is amazing

Puntos en contra:

I don't like the fuel program (which is important to me). There should be an easier way to make corrections than one entry at a time - very time consuming and usually makes for a bad day! But after it's completed, I'm grateful I don't have to do it all on graph paper with a pencil anymore!

Respuesta de KeepTruckin

hace 5 meses

Dear customer, Thank you for the wonderful review, Sondra! It's great to hear that you appreciate our service. Please help spread the word and for any further queries please feel free to reach us out at support@keeptruckin.com or call our 24/7 Support Line (855) 434-3564, we will be more than happy to assist you.

Brian
owner en EE. UU.
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, Trabajador autónomo
Ha utilizado el software durante: 6-12 meses
Fuente de la reseña

Alternativas consideradas:

Love the product... just needs a few tweeks

4,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: I have used a few other systems and this is by far better and easier to use.

Puntos a favor:

I love the ability to see my split log just by checking a box

Puntos en contra:

1) It would be nice see my recap with out having to go into DOT inspection mode. It should be listed right next to the graph. 2) The times on the graph at the end of each duty status should be in minutes NOT percent of an hour. 3) It would be great if there was an external button a driver could hit to mark and save a video file. So, even if they are not involved in an incident they can go back and find the file to be reviewed and sent to the police or concerned parties. As it is now, unless there is a event detected ie: hard braking or cornering etc, it is almost impossible to find the video. For example, if parked in a dock or at a truck stop and driver sees another truck hit somebody else's truck or damages property, it would be nice to be able to retrieve that video file.

Respuesta de KeepTruckin

hace 8 meses

Hi Brian, we are glad to hear that you like using KeepTruckin services. Surely, your feedback will be taken into great consideration by our engineering team and hopefully, in the near future, the mentioned features will be available for all our clients.

Emily
Safety en EE. UU.
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 11-50 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de un año
Fuente de la reseña

Alternativas consideradas:

#1 thing it is easy for drivers

4,0 hace 12 meses

Comentarios: overall I like KT. I do believe they should think about giving better rates to the people that have been with them. When we renewed my company chose to not go with KT because someone else made us a better offer and it was not easy to get KT to match the offer and when they did if they would have just offered me that deal in the beginning it would have saved me ALOT of time and since we are a small company TIME is very valuable.

Puntos a favor:

I have to do the training for drivers so I appreciate how easy it is to train on. I also like knowing where our trucks are and being able to see that everything is ok everyday. Even the drivers that were against ELDs like it and have found it makes life easier.

Puntos en contra:

customer service and sales teams. I have had so really difficult experiences with both. Not that it is every time I call but I have had people that could not find my account tell me I don't have KT hang up call back and new rep had no problem. I have been so frustrated trying to order a new device that I was ready to just give up but called one more time got someone else and problem solved so I know there are good reps there. Some have accents that are very hard to understand but that is just a minor detail that can usually be worked thru.

Respuesta de KeepTruckin

hace 12 meses

Hi Emily, thank you for your valuable feedback. We are glad to know that you enjoyed using our services. Safe rides!

Marc
Safety Manager en EE. UU.
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 51-200 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: 6-12 meses
Fuente de la reseña

Alternativas consideradas:

Duncan Oil

5,0 hace 12 meses

Comentarios: Awsome. Very manager and driver friendly.

Puntos a favor:

That minimal equipment is needed within the cab. Mobile devices, tablets, and computers are utilized without having to buy expensive onboard units. Being that the system operates off of an app on a mobile device updates are current, quick, and require no extra items to be purchased.

Puntos en contra:

The system operates off of a cell signal. At times of poor service there might be a period of time where current updates are not seen until a signal is reacquired. This is minimal at best but does occur.

Respuesta de KeepTruckin

hace 12 meses

Hi Marc, thank you for your feedback. Glad to know that you enjoyed using our services. Keep on Truckin!

Dave
Safety Director en EE. UU.
Construcción, 51-200 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: 6-12 meses
Fuente de la reseña

Just the basics

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: My thoughts, Well, I manage two companies which use ELDs. In one, we have one KeepTrucking device and the other we use Verizon’s system in the fleet of about 10 units. So everyday I get to compare your systems. KeepTrucking has direct advantages over Verizon’s but lacks in a couple areas. First, KT’s advantage is driver ease of use, and we can do the system installation. Verizon is hard for drivers to understand and needs special service techs to install. Secondly area of service, Montana is the fourth largest state and one of the least cellular regions in the country. There is no getting around it we have dead zones, KT recovers faster than Verizon once a cell tower is picked up. KT is the truckers ELD. The only real downfall is what or how the trucking management fields are used. Verizon has more included functions in their system, such as timecards and logs, daily and details reports of the drivers and/or the trucks systems. So, cost most likely another issue, that is to say data; the KT system we have needed more data than what was provided in our initial package which we had to purchase on top of our informed cost. Verizon’s total cost was up front.

Puntos a favor:

Well, I manage two companies which use ELDs. In one, we have one KeepTrucking device and the other we use Verizon’s system in the fleet of about 10 units. So everyday I get to compare your systems. KeepTrucking has direct advantages over Verizon’s but lacks in a couple areas. First, KT’s advantage is driver ease of use, and we can do the system installation. Verizon is hard for drivers to understand and needs special service techs to install. Secondly area of service, Montana is the fourth largest state and one of the least cellular regions in the country. There is no getting around it we have dead zones, KT recovers faster than Verizon once a cell tower is picked up. KT is the truckers ELD.

Puntos en contra:

The only real downfall is what or how the trucking management fields are used. Verizon has more included functions in their system, such as timecards and logs, daily and details reports of the drivers and/or the trucks systems. So, cost most likely another issue, that is to say data; the KT system we have needed more data than what was provided in our initial package which we had to purchase on top of our informed cost. Verizon’s total cost was up front.

Respuesta de KeepTruckin

el año pasado

Thank you, Dave. We're glad that you like using our service. We value your input and feedback very much. Keep on Truckin!

Gabriel
Owner en EE. UU.
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de un año
Fuente de la reseña

Great Product!

5,0 el año pasado

Puntos a favor:

I love that connecting to the trucks is simple and quick. The information that is collected and provided helps you to see the impact that drivers, trucks, trailers and many other factors impact your business. The customer service (if you ever have to contact them) is great and they have been able to solve any issues I've had.

Puntos en contra:

I was used to an ELD that was one-time larger purchase, but then no monthly fee. It was hard to get to used to paying monthly subscription, as we are a smaller company looking to save everywhere we can. But, after multiple DOT stops, and non-conformance through a sub-par ELD, I decided to give Keep Truckin a try. I don't guess this is necessarily a Con, just something I was wasn't excited about (monthly subscription).

Respuesta de KeepTruckin

el año pasado

Thank you, Gabriel. We're glad that you like using our service. We value your input and feedback very much. Keep on Truckin!

Yehor
President en EE. UU.
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 51-200 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de un año
Fuente de la reseña

Alternativas consideradas:

Keeptruckin Cons and Pros

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Overall it's a top ELD service provider in the country, and because it's large, it's very slow on new features and technologies. So if you are looking for stable software that works, here is it, but if you are looking to have it all in one, I will think twice and test competitors what will be the best option for you.

Puntos a favor:

+ Interface + Integrations that works great for our customers and us + Easy to use for Drivers and main thing ELD Works great + Driver Mobil APP

Puntos en contra:

- Cameras - Problems with them All the time - Cameras - 1-minute video Recovery cont convenient at all, Samsara with this better - Customer Support Could be better - Very slow to implement changes/fixes/new features - Mobil App for Manager has terrible units view (Grouping units under one dot its craziness) - When Tracked Truck + Tracked Trailer moving together you see 1 group with a number of UNITS instead of combined Truck + trailer unit with their numbers and Driver Name.

Respuesta de KeepTruckin

el año pasado

Hi Yehor, thanks for your feedback, we appreciate it so much. Let us know what can we do for you to deserve a better rating. Email us at support@keeptruckin.com and we'll more than happy to assist you. Thank you

Carl
Owner/Manager/Driver en EE. UU.
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, Trabajador autónomo
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de dos años
Fuente de la reseña

Small Charter Motorcoach Operator Review

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: I like the software, I WOULD recommend it to an operator. I do know that some operators still use cheaper systems, or something too big for a small operator to use. This is one of KT's best features, size doesn't seem to matter, and it's not too expensive for a small operator., who has to operate with the same requirements or regulations as the larger operator.

Puntos a favor:

Ease of use. Had no trouble installing and using the logbook feature. State and Federal DOT inspectors have no issues (yet) dealing with this logbook. It saves fuel receipts (important). I can, after some learning, draw the reports I need. KT called me about a connection issue I was unaware of, which was easily repaired. KT keeps up with any FMCSA logbook requirement changes.

Puntos en contra:

Drawing reports can be complicated and clunky. In particular selecting date values is irritating. Search (anything) is missing. Reports difficult to combine for a full-service report (such as an IFTA audit). The dashcam feature is annoying, it doesn't always work, and right now is out of service.

Respuesta de KeepTruckin

el año pasado

Thank you, Carl. We're glad that you like using our services. We truly appreciate your feedback.