Valoraciones medias

4,6 /5
  • Atención al cliente
    4,8 /5

Sobre Sender

Sender hace que sea más fácil para los vendedores de comercio electrónico enviar campañas eficaces de marketing por correo electrónico y generar más ingresos.

Descubre más sobre Sender

Mostrando 90 opiniones

Awogor M.
Editor In Chief
Formación profesional y coaching, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 23/2/2021

"My Best In Terms of Email Deliverability"

Comentarios: Sender is the best email autoresponder out there that guarantees you quality at a convenient price that doesn't have to cut a leg or shake your bank. I love everything about them from customer service to service delivery. It literally takes 2 seconds for [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to respond to live chat.

Puntos a favor: Sender has repeatedly proved to be the smartest and most effective in terms of email deliverability after comparing my campaigns on Aweber, ConvertKit, and Sender. The fact that it only cost $11 to maintain 5000 subscribers makes me say wow... The fact I can use my PayPal account to pay in place of a credit card makes me want to stick with them forever as I hate to link my credit card.

Contras: I'm not sure if this is a con, but I'm just hoping I still need to learn more about their Tagging feature and audience segmentation. I'm sure they have it.

• Publicado el 23/2/2021
Thandile N.
Freelance
Entretenimiento, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 6/4/2021

"Simply the best!"

Comentarios: I wanted a ood and easy email marketing service with a good price and this makes me happy.

Puntos a favor: Maybe the best thing is the cost when stood out from what I was using before I have put to the side money after the principle multi day stretch of usage. Its mind boggling for my online business, clients and they love it, it transforms into a remarkable help that has become part of my ordinary commitment. Absolutely easy to use. Very generous even in on free plan with 2500 subscribers. Value for money!

Contras: To be honest with you, ever since I started using this, I've been completely satisfied.

• Publicado el 6/4/2021
Mohammad mehdi S.
SEO and Co-Founder at iranpuyesh.ir
Aprendizaje en línea, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 1/2/2021

"A user-friendly and economic email-campaign sender!"

Comentarios: I am generally satisfied with the service.
It is a budget campaign-sender and is suitable for customers from low-income countries and small businesses.

Puntos a favor: Simplicity, generous 2500 subscribers on free plan, suitable prices for non-free plans, Being light and straightforward.

Contras: 1- The word processor is fairly basic and need to be improve. I had tough time typing in my native language (Persian: Right to Left). For the campaign I sent recently I had to put figures in the middle of sentence to make sure the figures keep their position in the line.
2- Navigation to the list of subscribers is not easy. For example, I have 1812 subscribers. There is an indicator of 1-10 of 1812. so, by one click I only can see next page 11-20 of 1812. what if I would like to see the last 20 subscribers added recently. if you put the page number beside the indicator, I would see how many pages are there and by entering a page number I would easily move the desired spot in the list.
3- the report on sent campaign can be more advanced.

• Publicado el 1/2/2021
Flavio G.
Musician
Música, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 19/3/2021

"Kudos for an excellent app and superb customer support!"

Comentarios: The user experience and value for the price, contemplating business growth & scalability, etc. has been really well thought out. The pricing is one of the best around and I find it very reasonable (I'm not yet a paying customer, as I'm just starting out and have a very small audience so far, but I have compared prices with other providers, as I know I will be jumping on a 'starter' plan some time soon).

Puntos a favor: I'm very impressed overall with this company. I've been shopping around for a good email newsletter provider and have tried a handful already. Sender has beat them all on every count for me. The functionality is straight forward and clean (not cluttered with a noisy UI), the design experience is also clean and aesthetically pleasing (and a breeze to use, as opposed to other editors that are either clunky or cumbersome). And, most importantly, amazing customer service! The response times are quick, and the agents are knowledgeable (don't have to a ticket number around to higher levels unnecessarily), friendly, and straight forward. Congrats!!

Contras: I had a small glitch with the segmentation feature but it was quickly fixed by the tech team. Perhaps the campaign editing sequence could be laid out in a single window/process and accessible at all times (as opposed to having to "save & exit" a campaign in process in order to go back a step? For example, I found it hard to find how to rename a campaign (though I eventually found my way around) – but really, it's a minor detail, this UI interface is MUCH, much cleaner than all the rest I've seen.

• Publicado el 19/3/2021
Pempho K.
Strategist
Servicios de información, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 3/2/2021

"Awesome Customer service"

Comentarios: Awesome customer experience, I was coming from Sendinblue, where I had an issue. Sender really showed me the value of live chat help and service. Also it didn't feel like the person was just sticking to a script, they tried to understand my issue and explain.

Puntos a favor: ease of use, features and ease of setting up

Contras: I wish they had starter templates for their automations

• Publicado el 3/2/2021
Great for beginners
Organización de eventos, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 3/10/2020

"Great marketing tool for beginners"

Comentarios: I like the Sender app and maybe is a great option if you don't need much of email marketing on your website. This app has great features when comes to making a double opt-in on the subscriber forms and separate the email lists easily.

Puntos a favor: This software allows you to start in the process of email marketing without question. Is easy to deploy on WordPress and has a great tool for visualizing the process of sending emails to your customers.

Contras: It's a very new software which is fine but makes it a bit complicated if you want to integrate it with other apps like Contact Form 7.
If you want to make an integration to another app the process is highly complicated if you don't know anything about coding.

• Publicado el 3/10/2020
Rajas N.
Marketing Director
Comercio minorista, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 21/1/2021

"Excellent Application and Customer Support"

Comentarios: Sender app is hassle free, fast and easy application to use.

Puntos a favor: I selected this emailer client after checking out 2-3 others. Besides pricing(which is very competitive) I definitely loved its 1) simple interface 2) emailer designing software 3) Very active customer support.

Contras: Things I would like to see improved: 1) Contact management - the terminology needs to more explained. Also, there should be an option to create groups with data from campaign reports.

• Publicado el 21/1/2021
Wayne S.
Suministros y equipo para empresas, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 15/1/2021

"Great Value"

Comentarios: Good inexpensive way for me to stay in touch with my customers and prospects

Puntos a favor: Ease of Use. Great Value. Good Customer Service.

Contras: No 'cons' presently. The new update is fantastic.

• Publicado el 15/1/2021
Marie-lise V.
Creative Entrepreneur
Edición, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 25/3/2021

"Great start"

Puntos a favor: Very easy to install and great customer support.

Contras: I hope the landing page-feature will be live soon

• Publicado el 25/3/2021
Change catalyst
Consultoría de gestión, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 3/8/2019

"Great tool at good price point"

Comentarios: If your starting with email marketing and MailChimp isn't for you then this might be a great choice.

Puntos a favor: Easy to use interface
Good price point
Fast and helpful customer service
Decision trees and more

Contras: I could not find some of the questions I had in an online manual
Not many out of the box integrations available

• Publicado el 3/8/2019
Beth M.
Executive Director
Cuidado de la salud mental, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 22/2/2021

"Sender Is An Excellent Choice"

Comentarios: This product is excellent and inexpensive. It's a really fantastic platform for our non-profit and helps us keep connected to the community we serve without a great expense. The support is second to none. I don't think I have never worked with such a responsive support team, ever. It's almost instantaneous and they actively work with you to correct concerns and fix bugs if you find them. I really appreciate them so much!

Puntos a favor: The ease of use and point and click editor/formatting are excellent. They are always working to improve it. Even when I think it's working great already, they make changes that improve the experience.

Contras: I do not find this difficult to use. It is very user intuitive and takes no time to figure out and be on your way to creating really stunning newsletters. It actually took me a few months before I took the time (COVID interrupted) to really understand how much it could do, and once I had the opportunity, within one newsletter week, I was able to upgrade our newsletter reader experience a lot. If there was one thing I wish was different about it, it would be that I think I would like the newsletter browser version to be available as soon as I schedule the email version send. This way, I could schedule the social and website posts that share it at the same time as I schedule the email version to go out. Right now, I have to wait until it actually gets sent before it's available in the browser version to share. I understand this may be a coding and timing issue that can't be resolved. It would just be a time saver for me if it could.

• Publicado el 22/2/2021
James R.
CMO
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 28/7/2020

"Best Value for the Money"

Puntos a favor: One of the best things is the cost when compared to what we were using before we have saved money after the first week of use. Its fantastic for our e-commerce clients and they love it, it becomes a great service that has become part of our routine offering

Contras: Took a while to get some information about sender reputation but that was because our team didn't follow up.

• Publicado el 28/7/2020
Ivy W.
Author
Edición, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 5/2/2021

"Great product"

Comentarios: Amazing!

Puntos a favor: I'm really impressed by sender. I was using mailchimp and its features were just slow and cumbersome. Sender's interface is smooth and easy to use and has features that I did not have access to with mailchimp.

Contras: I noticed my open rates went down when i switched but that could just be a me thing.

• Publicado el 5/2/2021
George Y.
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 25/2/2019

"Owner"

Puntos a favor: Easy to use, once you understand send flow.

Contras: Until you understand flow it's difficult to maneuver. On several occasions I have deleted lists I wanted to keep.

• Publicado el 25/2/2019
David M.
Software informático, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 5/8/2020

"Worthiest email marketing tool out there"

Puntos a favor: the platform is incredibly intuitive, easy to navigate, simple to design emails on the go.

Contras: As of now, nothing, as a user everything looks good at the moment.

• Publicado el 5/8/2020
Joe C.
CEO/Designer/Engineer
Juegos de ordenador, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 4/9/2019

"Great Product. Very easy to use."

Comentarios: They've been great. Their product is easy to use and whenever I've done something silly, and can't figure something easy out....they've been exceptionally quick in helping out and solving my problem.

Puntos a favor: Let my emails/newsletter reach the professional level.

Contras: No complaints at all, great product, simple to use, excellent support

• Publicado el 4/9/2019
Christian M.
Self-employed
Organización cívica y social, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 4/4/2020

"Sender meets my requirements"

Comentarios: I have been using Sender to circulate a weekly newsletter to some 1300 addressees. We are a non-profit, with no budget, so I chose the free version. Yet, when I needed advice on my first mailing, I received an immediate, clear, detailed assistance by chat.
The help I needed was really due to my incompetence in all IT things, for I realised after the first mailings that navigating the site is easy. My best advice is to use the testing functionality. There is a possibility to view your message as it will appear on a computer screen and on a smartphone, but go further and send the intended email to yourself and a couple of friends on different mail platforms. Then correct what doesn't look right.
Adding/deleting addresses is easy. The system manages the Unsubscribes. A report comes back after every mailing showing how many recipients opened the email, and what links they clicked.
Formatting, at least for the template I chose, is easily adaptable.
This is exactly the solution I could hope for.

Puntos a favor: Prompt assistance by chat, ease of use,

Contras: My requirements are limited, and I see nothing would improve my experience

• Publicado el 4/4/2020
Farhan K.
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 16/3/2020

"The Best auto email marketing out there"

Puntos a favor: very intuitive, easy to navigate, simple to design emails on the go.

Contras: not much few minor glitches which are not stopping me to do my work.

• Publicado el 16/3/2020
Ali H.
CTO
11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 31/5/2018

"I have used this software for almost two months and we had no issues since then"

Comentarios: We use it to send our marketing emails. and some of our transactional emails

Puntos a favor: easy to use.
it's functionalities are enough.
api is good and wel-defined. but there can be pre implemented libraries in each programming language like c

Contras: There no WYSIWYG editor for transactional emails.
Help and manual are not complete.
number of clicks can be shown on the content for transactional emails and email automation.

Respuesta de proveedores

por Sender.net el 5/6/2018

Hello Ali! Thanks a lot for your review. Just a quick notice that actually there is WYSIWYG editor for transactional emails as well. Drop us a line to live-chat or support email and we will try to solve it out.

• Publicado el 31/5/2018
Milad N.
Administración educativa, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 18/4/2020

"Perfect Support"

Comentarios: easy to use

Puntos a favor: This service is very easy to use, and they have very kindly support team.

Contras: sender. net have not mobile app like mailchimp, also notify in my phone.

• Publicado el 18/4/2020
Grafica Pubblicitaria
  • Publicado el 8/11/2017

"Easy to use. I've implemented my newsletter in seconds!"

Comentarios: I implement my newsletter in seconds.

Puntos a favor: Clear design and with some interesting function like auto-resend option, automation or segment. Report and interaction data are very usefull . Customare service is TOP!

Contras: I'd like to have more trigger in automation and segment: people clicked a specific link, for example. I'm not able to find this funcion.

Respuesta de proveedores

por Sender.net el 9/11/2017

Hello there,
Thanks for the review! Just a quick note that we have all the automation trigger there, let us know on support what do you looking for and we will guide you straight forward!

• Publicado el 8/11/2017
Adina Z.
Aprendizaje en línea, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 16/6/2020

"Thanks for support"

Comentarios: /

Puntos a favor: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped me verify my email, we had an issue with code, and he did a great and fast job. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is rockstar. Thanks a lot

Contras: I'm just starting out with sender, but I love your customer support

• Publicado el 16/6/2020
Ms. beth F.
Academic Dean
Aprendizaje en línea, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 27/4/2020

"Solid email marketing platform"

Comentarios: I set up a sequence of emails to employees, they automatically get added to a list. Made my job easier - all employees are informed about company events, like parties, workshops and training. Email insights are brilliant. Can keep track of who opens the emails and such.

Puntos a favor: The simplicity approach blows my mind. No unneeded utility. The learning curve isn’t steep. it's perfect for me

Contras: No suggestions or complaints. Enough power under the hood for me. they are actually concern about our need.

• Publicado el 27/4/2020
Curt P.
Educación primaria/secundaria, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 6/4/2020

"Great for creating shareable newsletters"

Comentarios: I've used MailChimp, Active Campaign, Moosend and pretty much any Email marketing software there is currently, and I found that none had better email templates. Saved me tons of time and money. I even stopped hiring designers from Fiver.

Puntos a favor: They’re actively listening to what the users need. I like that. Suggested some improvements some time back, now most of them are live.

Contras: Saw some minor issues with Outlook, they got fixed. When they will update , it will carry more good.

• Publicado el 6/4/2020
Kaedrian U.
Redacción y edición, Trabajador autónomo
    Sin valoración
  • Publicado el 19/4/2020

"Sender is Amazing!"

Comentarios: Saves so much time and encourages a beginner like me.

Puntos a favor: I love how non-complicated the interface is, and how smooth it goes. The verification process was also very quick. A quick look at the screen, and you already know how it goes. Of course, there will be some questions but the learning process is really quick. The flow and how all the buttons are set up is really logical. And it is so smooth. Not clunky and lag. I am loving it!
Customer service is also quick to respond, polite, and has common sense.

Contras: I have only used it for a while so I cannot say yet what is lacking. However, I did not find a way to tag audiences so that may be one downside. But there is segmentation so you can work your way around it.

• Publicado el 19/4/2020