15 años ayudando a las empresas españolas
a elegir el mejor software

Opiniones de ABC Trainerize

Sobre ABC Trainerize

Software de entrenamiento personal amado por 75 000 empresas de fitness en todo el mundo. Involucra a tus miembros y aumenta tus ingresos con la capacitación en línea.

Descubre más sobre ABC Trainerize

I had a lot of problems at the beginning but all of them were solved very soon with the help of their customer service. Also, workout data they are showing are incredible easy to understand.

Puntos en contra:

For anyone that wants to pay up front, I have to charge them through Zelle because Trainerize only goes up to $1,000 per charge.

Valoraciones de ABC Trainerize

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

ABC Trainerize tiene una valoración global de 4,6 estrellas sobre 5 según las 692 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado ABC Trainerize?

Filtrar opiniones (692)

Bakul
Bakul
Crypto Analyst
Gestión de inversiones, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Good option for delivery for online personal trainers

5,0 hace 2 años
Los subtítulos en español están disponibles en el reproductor de vídeo
Cuidado de la salud mental, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Entrena te hace fácil tus rutinas

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Ha sido una buena experiencia y los usuarios están muy contentos con este nuevo sistema de control.

Me ha gustado todo en general. La facilidad de uso y el plan nutricional lo que más.

Puntos en contra:

Quizás el precio, aun no nos lo podemos permitir en nuestro centro.

Jacqueline
Jacqueline
Certified Nutrition Coach and Personal Trainer en EE. UU.

Great Software

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I love the app and think it's a great concept. There's lots of room for improvement. I've been using it for about half a year now and I'm getting more used to it. But it wasn't too easy to figure out initially.

1. I like the timers for the circuits and the rests. 2. I like the ease of creating the workouts. 3. All the video demonstrations are great. 4. The automated messages, reminders to workout, ability for clients to check-in. 5. Data! Weight charts, measurements, progress pics, tracking stats 6. Love how you can deactivate clients without having to delete their data. 7. The daily recap sent to email. 8. Ability to upload meal plans

Puntos en contra:

1. I don't like how you can't modify a program from your phone. There are a lot of things you can't do from the phone and have to be at a computer to do. 2. It'd be nice to link the Apple Watch. 3. The check-in and start now is confusing to my clients. There should be one button to start the exercise and that should automatically check you in. 3. It would be nice if there was a fast forward or a skip for the circuits, just in case they need to skip an exercise. Maybe they're injured or for some reason can't do that one. Instead of waiting until the time is up, they can move on. 4. It would be cool for my clients to be able to watch the demo video during the circuit. Instead they have to pause the workout to watch the video. It would be great it the video played while the time continued so they can do the exercise while watching the demo video. 5. Should be a way to add drop sets or a variation of reps. 6. Would be cool to keep a client subscribed to a program and still be able to customize one or two things on their program without unsubscribing them/converting to custom plan. 7. Small issue, but I'll still mention it: on the newer iPhones, it's hard to fast forward the demo video because the slider is very low. The exercise doesn't start until he explains it so usually 5-10 seconds later and most people just want to get to the demonstration part. 8. Inability to send video over the messaging app 9. Would be nice to be able to load multiple meal plans

hace 5 años

Hey Jacqueline! Thank you so much for your review and feedback! We are so happy you like the ease of creating workouts and tracking your clients progress in Trainerize! Good news, we will be integrating with the Apple Watch soon. We are also going to implement a feature that allows clients to skip exercises in interval workouts! Stay tuned :) - Team Trainerize

Phil
Phil
Owner, Personal Trainer en EE. UU.

Former Trainerize Supportor

4,0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: I loved Trainerize at the beginning, I was a part of as many beta tests as I could. I was always on their FB page trying to help new users out. As time went on, I could no longer excuse the increase of bugs the software was having. When TZ became a part of ABC and ABC wanted to rebrand everything. It seemed like the bugs got worse. I was ready to move on.

Trainerize was the first software I used to train my clients outside of Apple Numbers. I loved that each client could have their own section of the app and everything was saved to them via their profile.

Puntos en contra:

As Trainerize grew and they become part of the ABC family. The shift to nutrition became a main focus and the training aspect fell behind. Neither section was working very well after awhile, which left the software riddled with bugs.

Ruben
Real Estate en Canadá
Propiedad inmobiliaria, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la opinión

It helps me get myself motivated to workout

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: I have a love hate relationship. I enjoy it some of the days, but if I have a large meal with multiple things, it becomes difficult to track and go through all of the food. It would be great to have more basic options, vs only purchased food or meal from particular restaurants. What if someone makes a meal at home? Isn't there a standard size for a chicken parmagiana anywhere?

I enjoy the communication between myself and my trainer through the app. It helps motivate and make adjustments. I think that as I use this app, I learn to get better with it.

Puntos en contra:

The standard preloaded messages from my trainer, I can tell it's not the person I typically work with. I don't love how it can be very difficult to change from 1 cup, to 1/2 a cup of whatever the food is that I'm eating. My trainer has told me to track all of my food, the app doesn't make it easy for this.

Tom
Owner/Trainer en EE. UU.
Formación profesional y coaching, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Good for programming, misses the mark entirely for nutrition

3,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Best comprehensive app I've found. But for straight programming I would go with TrainHeroic, and for straight nutrition I would use Google Sheets.

The programs are easy to build, and the progression builder is very helpful for building out multiple week programs with overload.Client onboarding is simple, and you have the ability to customize intake forms, messages, etc.Easy to add your own exercises with videos. Built in library is extensive.Easy to make supersets and add rest periods.

Puntos en contra:

When it comes to nutrition coaching, I've yet to find ANY app that works as well as the google sheets I created. There's no history of what the previous week's macros were. The app doesn't let you select a calorie level and then autopopulate the macros, you have to input macros until you get to the calories you want. There's no way to select a protein requirement (i.e. 0.8g/lb, 1g/lb, 1.2g/lb etc) or a carb/fat ratio. You only have preprogrammed tolerances of 10 or 20 or 30% so good luck coaching a bodybuilding client where you need +/- 2%.There's no charts at all correlating calories, BMR, body weight, etc.And then the "meal planner" that they charge you $45/month for is a complete joke. You can't set it to a client's individual goals. You have to use pre-programmed calories and macro ratios. There's no ability to deselect a wide variety of foods (just some basics like gluten or dairy.) There's no ability to select only certain foods. Most meals take 30 minutes or more to prepare. I've found it to be completely useless.The goals and habits are ok, but they can't link to any metrics, they have to be updated manually to show any progress, so it's all completely arbitrary.When it comes to programming, there's no way to program drop sets. Also, the instructions for the training week do not automatically come up when a client starts a session. I've had to go tell each client individually where to find instructions.

Kelsi

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Training With Technology

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I really enjoy using Trainerize, however I believe connection is key between a coach and client and would like to see the communication experience enhanced.

My favorite part about the software is the analytics Trainerize provides after each workout.

Puntos en contra:

My least favorite part about the software is the communication, I would like voice reply or video reply to be included as a standard feature.

Head Coach en EE. UU.

Good Product that Went Downwill

2,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: Initially, this was a great tool when I started training in 2020. However, they have gotten progressively worse and have become borderline unusable since another company acquired them. There are two main issues: client experience/support and lack of useful features. I now spend a couple hours per week troubleshooting for clients due to issues with their account. This ranges from data being deleted to clients being unable to access their workouts. In the beginning, Trainerize also emphasized new feature rollouts. However, recently they took months on a useless rebrand that offers no value. Meanwhile, they've failed to offer any meaningful upgrades like e1RM tracking or group workout tracking. Sad to see a good product nosedive like this.

Very little at this point, although clients seem to like the modules.

Puntos en contra:

Very buggy and lack of useful products, and pricing model.

Miles
Traiber en EE. UU.

I love it so far

5,0 hace 6 meses

I use to make everything so complicated.. now its been made easy for me

Puntos en contra:

The learning curve. It took a minute to understand everything thats going on

Marci
Head Coach en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

5,0 hace 6 meses

It’s easy to use. I like the payment process.

Puntos en contra:

They don’t have some features that PT Distinction has. .

Harsharan Deep
CEO en Canadá
Electrónica de consumo, 2-10 empleados

ABC Trainerize Review

5,0 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: Overall, an amazing and complete platform for both the personal trainer and client. Cleanly designed, easy to monitor and track things and a lot of customizability.

Amazing platform to connect personal trainers with clients. Helped the clients in tracking their workouts with ease while allowing the trainer to customize, manage and monitor the progress. We can track and monitor almost everything required to see the progress.

Puntos en contra:

Nothing much bad with the platform. It's a premium and effective way to train and manage clients. The only thing that can be better is the pricing.

Essence
Owner en EE. UU.
Deportes, Trabajador autónomo

A little pricey

5,0 hace 8 meses

Has everything you need to run a successful gym business

Puntos en contra:

The price for it is best for commercial gyms

Katie
Personal Trainer & Health Coach en EE. UU.
Fuente de la opinión

Best tool I could find for my online training & health coaching business

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: My overall experience has been very positive. It's very easy to program for individuals and groups, communicate, see progress, give nutritional help, and charge/track services. I recommend it to any trainer looking for an online platform.

I really like how there are video demos of all the exercises - and if there is not an exercise in the list that fits what you are looking for, you can use a YouTube video and create your own. It's user friendly to the clients as well, and they can track their progress in various ways. They can track their weights used for each exercise, refer to weight they have used for that exercise in the past, and then when they finish a workout, the app tells them if they have set a new personal best (and it tells me too!). I was also able to upload nutrition information and set macro goals, and see their progress if they link My Fitness Pal. I also appreciate how I get a push notification when a client completes a workout, sets a personal best, or messages me - eliminating the need to constantly open the app for updates. It sends them reminders to do their workouts as well.

Puntos en contra:

I feel like it took me about a month to figure out how to create workouts and have them appear to the client how I wanted them to. There are also features for the client that I don't think they are aware of, and would be helpful if there was a mini tutorial they could go through when they get started (tracking weights, substituting an exercise, etc.) I also had one client who said she had to take the app off her phone because it was slowing things down/wasn't working - but that could have been an issue with the phone.

hace 5 años

Hey Katie! You are making us blush!! Thank you so much for your kind review :) We are thrilled you love our workout builder! Good news, our marketing team is currently working on some great "how-to" and educational videos that will be coming out soon! I can definitely pass on your feedback to them so they can touch on those topics! - Team Trainerize

Best Online Training Software on the Market

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: While I have used Trainerize to work with clients exclusively online, the biggest benefit is with my in-person clients. Trainerize has really filled in the gap for those who only see me once a week. It has enabled me to offer a more complete and comprehensive fitness solution to my clients.

It's easy to create workouts in the formats that I want. The exercise demo videos included in the Trainerize library are great, but I also have the option to use videos from YouTube. This gives me the flexibility I need. It's easy for clients to log their workouts which is a huge help to me in tracking their progress and keeping them accountable. The messaging system is a convenient and efficient way to keep in touch with clients. Customer support is very responsive. The team at Trainerize is regularly updating and improving the functionality of the software.

Puntos en contra:

Occasionally an update will change or phase out a feature that I like. There are some minor issues, like the lack of a simple way for clients to log the resistance bands they use or that there's no way in the app for them to see notes from previous times they've done a particular workout.

hace 5 años

Hey! Thank you so much for your review and feedback! We are so glad you like the Trainerize Exercise Library and our in-app messaging features! We are also thrilled that Trainerize has allowed you to offer more complete and comprehensive fitness solution to your clients. I can definitely pass your feedback to add resistance band workouts and the ability to view previous workout notes on to the development team! - Team Trainerize

Yesenia
Coach en EE. UU.
Fuente de la opinión

Great for workout programs. Needs improvement for nutrition.

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Customer service is very responsive but when I ask questions about the items I listed above for improvement they always promise the changes are coming soon however I have yet to see any of the changes they promised months ago.

This software is great to write workout programs. There are great demo videos for clients and the option to import videos from YouTube is very useful. The charts showing my clients' progress are great snapshots that help me keep my clients' progressing towards their goals.

Puntos en contra:

What I like least about this software is the lack of weekly averages for weigh-ins and weekly averages for calories and macros. Right now I am hand-calculating both of those and it's a lot of extra work. The second thing would be to make the timer automatically start counting down upon the completion of an exercise. This is a feature that my clients love from other apps and miss in this app. The ability to make edits to clients' programming via the mobile app is almost nil. I always have to get on a computer to change anything which can be a hassle when I'm on the go.

hace 5 años

Hey Yesenia! Thank you for your review and feedback! We are so happy Trainerize helps you keep track of your clients progress towards their goals! We are always listening and taking trainers feedback and suggestions into account, however we do have a roadmap in which these are prioritize and that sometimes it is hard to get exact timelines for product changes that are months ahead. With this being said, we encourage you to vote on suggestions at ideas.trainerize.com, our product team is prioritizing based on all suggestions. PS: The timer countdown is in the works. We'll share more information in the next few months. Thanks for your feedback and confidence. - Team Trainerize

Every Online Trainer Needs This

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I have had an amazing experience. Great customer service. Good incentive to refer other trainers. Lots of updates. And never a reason to leave or look for something else.

I love that Trainerize is always looking for our feedback as trainers and making improvements. I have only ever used Trainerize because there has never been a need to go anywhere else. They fill the holes when they see them. It allows me to give an amazing experience to my clients too. I receive referrals just because of the app alone! I feel like I can over deliver with it

Puntos en contra:

I don't like that there are some auto messages even when I don't want them. There is difficulty with scheduling sometimes for international clients. I also think some of the videos need better form from the Trainerize library. I also think that there are too many glitches between phone and computer. Sometimes my phone will say 30 progress photos even if there is only 3.

hace 5 años

Hey! Thank you so much! We are so happy you love using Trainerize. We really do value the feedback of our trainers and I will definitely pass along your suggestions to our development team for review. I think the auto message concern is something we can fix for you right away! Do you mind emailing help@trainerize.com? One of our coaches can show you how to turn those off. - Team Trainerize

Jennifer
Transformation Coach en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 11-50 empleados

Excellent Fitness App

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Very easy and enjoyable to use. Has everything I need to track and communicate with clients in one easy spot.

So many things! I love the way you can build workouts and easily implement then into clients plans. Love that it tracks your progress from workout to workout. Also love that it graphs body weight, stats, has pictures, steps, habits and even a meal plan option. I seriously can go on and on about the app :)

Puntos en contra:

I wish that there was a notes section by each exercise so you can add in a lil something about that exercise. Like if you used dumbbells or cables. Also when messaging it would be great if there was a send button and that the messages didn't send by hitting enter.

hace 4 años

Hey Jennifer! WOW - thank you so much for your review and kind words! We're thrilled to know that you like the Trainerize app and the ease of building workouts for your clients. Your idea of adding a note section for exercises, sounds like a cool feature to have in Trainerize's future. Could you email help@trainerize.com with more details on how that would look? We can pass that on to the developers and they can get in touch with you if it is something they are going to add to Trainerize. - Team Trainerize

Jonathan
BD en Malasia

Thanks Trainerize For Allowing Me To Monetize

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Highly Recommended To Try At Least! Trials not gonna cost you anything- just make sure whenever you’re doing a trial period, plan a few action steps of what you want to explore with the app beforehand. That’s how most trial periods just stay on phones after the download and we should give way more credit to everyone developing these platforms :)

The relatively easy “plug & play” app that plays a vital role in elevating and improving the standard of health/wellness globally. In comparison with other similar platforms in the market, this would and should be a natural choice for anyone wanting an accountability partner included to however one has designed your life. It manages to eliminate the fear of starting a business from scratch, and has a range of different metrics, features, scheduling , support and even scaling on an existing client if anyone decides to do so. This is certainly a platform I’d recommend to anyone whether be it a business or personal interest in improving their overall management of this particular area in life. Thank you!

Puntos en contra:

To be honest, there are tons of areas that can be further improved. However, this has served well enough with its current functionality and like any experience with anything that works, it only works if you do. So far, I’m happy with the limited features of the app and nothing that concerning has become an area of dislike.

Paul
Personal Trainer en Australia
Fuente de la opinión

Overall good, Had many issues over last 12 months with program constantly crashing.

3,0 hace 6 años

The functionality of the program. The ease of use. Ability to create full training programs including the ability to schedule up weeks in advance.

Puntos en contra:

Doesn't work as well on Android compared to iPhone. The older the phone to worse the program performs. I've tried two Android phones now both of the same age and Trainerize performance is decreasing. - Samsung S5- App constanly crashes -Motorolla - App is slow I'm not in a position at the moment to get a new phone so I just have to persevere with it. Can't record 'Drop Sets' Need to include a complete nutrition section not out source it to another company that then has it's own fees. Check out what Virtuagym have done. When I substitute an exercise for one that I've done before it will only show 3 sets option even if I know I've done 4 sets before and it won't display the previous weights recorded. I always have to add the extra set and check the history to see what was recorded. This doesn't happen on the iPhone.

Bladimir
Certified personal trainer en EE. UU.
Fuente de la opinión

As a trainer, I've used this service for nearly 4 years now, and I must say that I have no regrets!

5,0 hace 6 años

The fact that it contributed greatly in allowing me to expand my clientele and the way I track my client's progress. With the click of a button, I can go back and see how my clients are advancing. It's also great that they provide multiple means to track progress; such as body fat, pictures, and tape measurements. Once my client downloads the app, they will be able to see their progress, receive workouts and meal plans, and communicate with me through its built in messaging. I truly love this app and it's services.

Puntos en contra:

What I like least about the software is that I am not able to print out a client's progress the same way I could their workouts,that is the only bummer that I have against it.

hace 5 años

Hey Bladimir! Thank you for your review! We are so happy Trainerize has allowed you to expand your clientele! In regards to printing progress, that does sound like a good idea to have in Trainerize's future. We will definitely pass your feedback on to the development team for review. - Team Trainerize

Kelly
Self employed personal trainer en EE. UU.

Great tool

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Overall I'm very pleased with this app. I like that it allows me to automate my online client workouts!! Ive looked at other apps but this one still seems the best for me!

I like the ease of uploading my own videos, my clients find it easy to use and easy to follow. I like that I can design programs for program templates. I like that it appears that this is my app

Puntos en contra:

It is a bit pricey, I can't see exact meals my clients are having. I would like to be able to respond to check - ins using my apple watch for instant correspondence. It would also be nice to have a back office for trainers to have bookkeeping even if we dont use the stripe app that is actually very expensive for me to use.

hace 5 años

Hey Kelly! Thank you for your review! We are so happy your clients find Trainerize easy to use and follow. Did you know if your clients track meals with the Fitbit app you can see their meals? They don't need a Fitbit wearable and the app is free! Feel free to email help@trainerize.com if you have any questions about how to set that up! - Team Trainerize

Paul
Personal Trainer en RU

2 years on

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: The software works well with my 1-2-1 clients week in week out. It adds accessibility to more/all budgets by permitting me to distribute satellite coaching services at my local gym. Moving forward I plan to start some more online coaching as well to enhance my business

After 2 years, building workouts has become second nature. The flow of the phone app and the website work well together when programming individual clients as well as groups.

Puntos en contra:

The only flaw in the app is a lack of a booking platform for clients to both book into boot camps/classes and being able to see my availability in app (I combat this to an extent with google calendar integrated into my trainerize website)

hace 5 años

Hey Paul! Thank you for taking the time to review us and provide feedback! We're so happy to hear about building workouts becoming second nature. As for appointments/scheduling, we're currently working on that and plan to release more around these features soon. We hope your transition into online training is going well, please don't hesitate to reach out if we can help in any way :)

JODI
Owner en EE. UU.

On-line Training made easy

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: My clients and I really like Trainerize. The ease of use, the ability for the clients to change their workouts if needed or add on extra things they do is huge. I like the flexibility of the app and look forward to going on vacation soon and still training my clients.

This software is easy to use not only for myself as the trainer but also for my clients. (Not all of whom are tech savy) It helps to keep clients accountable no matter what their goals and my it allows me to continue to add on to my client base even when my face2face business is full. The ability to take pictures, measurements and weight stats and see them all on a graph is a big plus as well. Some of my clients haven't lost much weight, but when we put the pictures together there is no doubt they are doing well. I look forward to even more updates and to see where Trainerize goes with this app. Keep up the great work.

Puntos en contra:

I currently have no cons with this app. I have not worked on groups or meal plans I am currently just using it for single clients. Keep up the great work.

hace 5 años

Hey Jodi! Wow - thank you so much! We are thrilled you and your clients find Trainerize easy to use! Definitely check out the nutrition and groups features - they are game changers when it comes to online training. - Team Trainerize

Stephanie
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 11-50 empleados

Great Program

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I really am happy with the overall use. I will be at 1 year at the end of summer. It's been a positive experience.

I like how it is consistently being updated to make it better and easier to use. I also like the features that keep being added. The exercise videos are great, and keep expanding. I don't like to make my own videos. If there is an exercise I want, that is not recorded, I like that I can use Youtube videos. It's a very convenient and easy app. My clients love it.

Puntos en contra:

I wish you didn't need to use a PDF just to put a calorie/macro goal. I wish I could just set that without creating a PDF.

hace 4 años

Hey Stephanie! WOW - thank you so much for your review and kind words! We're thrilled to know that you like the Trainerize App and our Trainerize Library was helpful to you! The idea of having an easier way to send meal plans, it is something we want to have in Trainerize's future. Could you email help@trainerize.com with more details on how that would look? We can pass that on to the developers and they can get in touch with you if it is something they are going to add to Trainerize. Also, you can reach out to us on our live channels! This means that you can give us a call or ask your questions on our live chat whenever it is convenient for you! We are available at 9:00-5:00 PST. :) -Team Trainerize

Denetra
Fuente de la opinión

I would not be in business without Trainerize

4,0 hace 5 años

I love Trainerize is always updating the app to make the features even better. Since they ask all clients to input thoughts or vote for ideas. The features that get implemented are always what I need! I wouldn't even think about the added feature but be so grateful once its updated to the app. I also like that customer support is very quick to respond. The platform is used friendly and there are tons of video tutorials. Best part is I have my own app and logo in both the Apple/Google Play Store. It makes me feel so accomplished, professional, and tech savvy!

Puntos en contra:

Honestly none. Since Trainerize and constantly improving I have no issues.

hace 5 años

Hey Denetra! Wow, thank you so much! We are thrilled you love Trainerize and our features! Stay tuned for more exciting releases and updates :) - Team Trainerize

Brittany
Owner/Personal Trainer en EE. UU.

Simple, Quick, EFFECTIVE

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: Trainerize has helped my business grow, along with helping my clients see quicker results. I run a personal training studio and online personal training business. My clients see fast results due to the "easy-to-use" Trainerize app. This app has progressed and is staying up to date with the latest software techniques and training techniques. It's so easy to communicate with my clients and build workouts for them. They all LOVE it! Highly recommended Software. We have been using Trainerize for nearly 2 years now and our business has quadrupled income since.

Easy to use, I can build workouts in NO time!

Puntos en contra:

I wish there was a way to build and sell pre made programs

hace 5 años

Hey Brittany! Wow - that is amazing! Congrats on growing your fitness business. We are so happy your clients love using Trainerize! Did you know you can now build and sell programs using Trainerize Pay? Feel free to check it out along with our pre-built programs in the Trainerize Content Libraries :) - Team Trainerize