Opiniones de Outbrain

Sobre Outbrain

Outbrain es la plataforma de publicidad nativa líder en el mundo. Conecta lectores, editores y comercializadores.

Descubre más sobre Outbrain

The idea of ​​the tool is very cool, especially the way they proposed that our content be discovered by the target audience.

Puntos en contra:

I left outbrain out of frustration. The native ads platform made my life a nightmare.

Valoraciones de Outbrain

3,9
Relación calidad-precio
3,6

Probabilidad de recomendación

Outbrain tiene una valoración global de 3,9 estrellas sobre 5 según las 28 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Outbrain?

Filtrar opiniones (28)

Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Web Developer en EE. UU.
Software informático

Helps with page views

5,0 hace 4 años

Easy to utilize user interface that enables actual time updates and reporting. Complete exposure into outcomes that enables my group to make modifications that will right away affect the project performance.The platform is really user-friendly.

Puntos en contra:

You cannot make edits to existing projects once they are live, you need to recreate them if you wish to alter any aspects.

Rotem S.
Rotem S.
Online marketing en Israel
Software informático, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

An amazing way to reach new customers!

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: wat to reach new users

It's a great way to reach the best audience at the right time. Outbrain bring us the best ROI we ever seen from other PPC platforms.

Puntos en contra:

It has friendly UI, and great ways to reach various target audiences. The only cons its that you need some short period of training on the system.

CMO en RU
Internet, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Could not make it profitable

3,0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

It has been a waste of money, segmentation is not precise, we get a lot of clicks but 0 conversion. I think Outbrain is not made for ecommerce, it's more for viral blogs earning money from impression and clics.

Puntos en contra:

Missing transparency regarding the conversion attribution.

Moises C.
Moises C.
Senior Web Application Developer en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Easy to use but also difficult

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: It is an awesome way to get traffic to your site. It's top notch and the options and demographics is so easy to get stats and build upon them on your next campaign.

Its very quick to get started and creating campaigns. You have a lot of useful options to create you campaigns. ec. locations, placements, os type.

Puntos en contra:

Editing your already created campaigns content. Lets say you created a campaign and added a picture and you have to edit the picture. There is no visible way to go in and edit the image. You cannot find the option to edit.

Yuri K.
Marketing Analyst en Brasil
Administración educativa, 501-1.000 empleados

Outbrain helping University

4,0 hace 4 años

The advertising agency that provides services to the University where I work proposed the use of Outbrain technology. We have a lot of content but it was not possible to get it to a lot of people at the same time, and that's what Outbrain helped us do.

Puntos en contra:

The support here in Brazil was confusing, this delayed the beginning of the campaign and displeased the company. Luckily, in the end the numbers were positive and this softened any problems that had occurred previously.

Ran K.
Ran K.
Software Engineer en Israel
Seguros, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great tool if used properly and constantly finetuning

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Was good, but the management costs might be overwhelming.

Easy to use interface that allows real time updates and reporting. Complete view of the results that allow the team to make improvements that will immediately impact campaign performance.

Puntos en contra:

A long setup time, you need todo a test campaign first in order to see if it meets the requirements, and continue to update it until getting a satisfy results. You also need to keep a close track on CPCs and see if recorded in campaign analytics program.

CEO en Tailandia
Seguros, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente: GetApp

Access to great media, but targeting and exclusions are limited

3,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: A good experience but could be better when spending alot of money each month.

We like that we are able to target new audiences on new medias and get a good ROI when running Ads witho outbrain.

Puntos en contra:

We wasted alot of clicks and impressions on low quality websites as we are limited to how many we can actually exclude. This actually caused us to cancel alot of campaigns with Outbrain.

Elisabeth V.
Digital Media Consultant en Alemania
Bienes de consumo, 501-1.000 empleados

Great Tool with high Viewability

4,0 hace 3 años

Easy to use after a quick onboarding In-line editing in tool Great CPCs

Puntos en contra:

Reporting is only in CSV No pacing of campaign shown (will it spend full budget using current bid?) No preview of the ads and no mockup for screenshots possible

Teaching Assistant en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Outbrain is a great tool for advertising!

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Outbrain is great for distributing your published articles!

Outbrain allows me to publish my articles and drive traffic to them from websites across the internet!

Puntos en contra:

The cost of Outbrain is at time a bit shocking, but the website traffic can really lead to great results.

Zac J.
Zac J.
President/CEO en EE. UU.
Estudios de mercado, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Read the brand name sites you know and love

4,0 hace 4 años

Outbrain is great because they give site owners and brands the ability to advertise on different big name brand across the internet. They do the work and reach out to these sites, while giving you an easy to use platform that allows for easy campaign management.

Puntos en contra:

The software is pretty standard and has a bit of a learning curve. We'd like to see better options for lower ad spend on new ad campaigns, and not giving such priority to bigger brands with bigger budgets.

Junior Online Marketing Manager en Alemania
Ropa y moda, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Outbrain helps us reach high value customers

5,0 hace 3 años

The software is very user-friendly and a number of updates have been added over the course of last year, which allow for a better campaign set up, more precise targeting and have helped us decrease our acquisition costs.

Puntos en contra:

At the moment it's not possible to evenly split budget between ads, meaning that the ad that has been identified as the most promising by the algorithm gets assigned quite a significant share of the overall budget. Hence, conducting tests on ad level has proven a bit tricky.

Abdul haseeb K.
Digital Marketing Manager en Alemania
Medios online, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Want to reach a wider audience?

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I use Outbrain - Amplify to reach audience worldwide to promote my products. It has been a real helping hand to scale. I see a lot of good publishers on the network (in most of the countries) who got tons of traffic everyday. You can create campaigns in multiple countries and paying in only one currency which helps to ease reporting! Also, if you are looking to retarget users, I believe Outbrain got a fair hold here! I work with other native advertising tools & I would say the UX design is much simpler and easier then what I see elsewhere. Last but not least, customer support is top-notch! Quick, Sharp & Supportive!

- Fast & easy campaign set-up, - Very specific GEO targeting, - Excellent tracking, - Audience reach at a fair price, - Quick & reliable reporting.

- No ads preview once the campaign is live, - Cannot target Chinese market,

Soufiane Z.
Performance Marketing en Alemania
Internet, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

My secret lead generation weapon :)

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Outbrain is one of the greatest channels for our generating leads in our industry. The CTR and CVR is way better than normal display Banner.By paying less for the clicks compared to FB & Google, we are getting the highest ROI from this channel. I think Native Advertising is the future and i am happy working with such a big player like Outbrain and to be honest, i am enjoying their great customer support.

Great support Easy to use Targeting options (GEO, Age, Interests, Retargeting etc...) Pixel and Tracking implementation Low CPC

Puntos en contra:

Interests targeting optimization still not possible at the moment of this review

Junior Digital Marketing Manager en Alemania
Marketing y publicidad, 51-200 empleados

A very good Native Advertising software

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We are very satisfied with Outbrain. The software is our number one provider for Native Advertising and we prefer it to its competitors.

I like how easy to use Outbrain is. The whole platform is very intuitive and you can easily find your way around. Also, by using the variations mechanism I can easily create several variations with my assets without manually booking them in one by one. This is a big advantage compared to other platforms. Also, whenever we experienced any kind of difficulty with our campaigns, the customer team worked very fast and provided excellent solutions.

Puntos en contra:

I seriously have no big issue with the software. The only thing bothering me from time to time is that single ads cannot be deleted out of a campaign. But using the pause function is an ok workaround for us.

Maria C.
Marketing Analyst en Brasil
Administración educativa, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

It was not a good experience

3,0 hace 3 años

Puntos en contra:

Unfortunately, the company that represents them in my city did not do a good job, the campaign was confusing and we could not see any relevant results to justify the investment

Zeke H.
Owner en EE. UU.
Medicina alternativa, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Fake clicks and overcharged by double.

1,0 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: Very bad they faked clicks, double charged me and are providing no customer service.

Nothing

Puntos en contra:

They do fake clicks, there is no customer service I have not received a reply to a single message over the last month just automatic message replies.

Yilmaz F.
General Manager en Alemania
Artículos deportivos, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Don't get robbed by this company!

1,0 hace 4 días Nuevo

Comentarios: Very bad experiences !
just daily frustrated about this company, because they are still charging us for no service!!!

This company made our days to a nightmare. They are charging us even we have canceled the account weeks after. No advances with this services of outbrain. Do not fall for their promisses. Do not add your credit card on to otherwise you must cancel your credit card so on.

Puntos en contra:

no Service and no support at all. They just simply don't reply. After adding your credit card, you will be charged for nothing and after that, you must change your credit card, as they charge you way after you cancelling the account! We are highly upset with this company and can not recommend this outbrain to no one!

Louise A.
Louise A.
Senior Digital Strategist en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Expand your content with Outbrain!

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Was able to get my content in front of fresh eyes and drive new website traffic!

Outbrain allows you to take a piece of important content and push it out beyond what most agencies are capable of. You can see your content featured on some high DA sites, meaning you'll get more eyes on it. Instead of traditional display ads, these provide relevant content to website visitors and can help direct traffic your way. If you have a great piece of content, Outbrain can be a great tool to get it the visibility it deserves and grow your brand.

Puntos en contra:

It's not cost-effective for everyone. There is a minimum spend, so it may not be in everyone's budget.

César josé R.
César josé R.
Software Developer en Perú
Software informático, 11-50 empleados

Outbrain: a good choice?

5,0 hace 11 meses

I loved that Outbrain generated more user interaction with the content I generate, fulfilling the promise they made me.

Puntos en contra:

At first it was a bit difficult to understand how the platform works, but with a little practice everything was easier later.

Customer Success Manager en EE. UU.
11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Super great tool to amplify the reach of your content

5,0 hace 4 años

This is a marketers best friend. It's very easy to set up individual content pieces or say even an entire blog to get promoted.

Puntos en contra:

Sometimes the placement of the content is not the best so click throughs can be lower or their quality not the best.

Director Paid Media en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados

Outbrain For Good Cheap Traffic

5,0 hace 4 años

Very easy to use from a user interface standpoint. Many targeting options and easy to segment audiences.

Puntos en contra:

Bulk changes can be challenging at times but for the most part it is a great network

Growth Marketing Manager - Demand Generation en EE. UU.
Internet, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Drives Leads, but Conversions?

5,0 hace 4 años

We get a ton of traffic from this channel, at relatively inexpensive prices. But I'm not sure if these leads are actually materializing into new business for our company. . .

Puntos en contra:

Leads can vary widely in quality. Most visitors just bounce after click, some view through convert, have not gotten much direct response.

Balwinder P.
Balwinder P.
Student en India
Administración educativa, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Way better than other marketing options

5,0 hace 3 años

Outbrain is a winning option for me. It has all the great features that I want. CPC is low, not as costly as other rivals, easy to use, are some features which make it amazing.

Puntos en contra:

I think live projects need some improvements.

Mandy J.
Managing Partner en Canadá
Medios online, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

The best choice for ad spend

5,0 hace 3 años

I really appreciate the interest targeting feature and they have one of the lowest minimum ad spends in the industry.

Puntos en contra:

Wish they could go just a little lower on the ad spend, like $5/day, to help provide more flexibility when testing effectiveness of copy and campaigns.

Douglas D.
Douglas D.
Owner en EE. UU.
Redacción y edición, Trabajador autónomo

Never Been So Dissatisfied

1,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Never Their terms of service are not clear, and I waisted days trying to create a campaign to get banned with little explination.

None, Seriously I was kicked off the platform before my first ad was approved.

Puntos en contra:

I tried to create an add campaign for a self help legal program with an affiliate link. I was kicked off the platform, and was not told why. They just said this type of content doens't fit what their host sites affiliate want. Instead of just telling me this and letting me edit my ad, they deactivated my account. Very dissatisfied.