Opiniones de Lessonly

Sobre Lessonly

Lessonly es el software de capacitación utilizado por más de 1 500 000 equipos para traducir importantes conocimientos de trabajo en lecciones que aceleran la productividad.

Descubre más sobre Lessonly

Lessonly was a great tool for training/onboarding in my current role. Since we are work from home, it was hard to have quizzes or lesson overviews with our group.

Puntos en contra:

Some of their texts options are limited (colours, sizing).

Valoraciones de Lessonly

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Lessonly tiene una valoración global de 4,7 estrellas sobre 5 según las 142 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Lessonly?

Filtrar opiniones (142)

Danee'
Danee'
Learning & Development Administrator en EE. UU.
Telecomunicaciones, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Easy to Use Product, Amazing Customer Service, Huge Impact

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: As stated above, their customer support team is amazing! From the time you meet with your Enterprise Account Manager/Services Delivery Manager to finally launching Lessonly within the company, its painless and welcoming. There are so many options to build content, make it your own brand, and teach the learners. Lessonly helps with all of this to create a very smooth transition. You are also invited to join their community with likeminded people and have the ability to have discussions with others about their wins, while joining events where you can learn best practices on how to use the product.

Lessonly is simple and super easy to use on both the Learner and Admin side. A feature that is most impactful is Trigger feature. We use this to assign training content and it is a huge win for us! We have a large number of people starting weekly and it was getting difficult to assign content individually, with this particular tool in Lessonly, it made it so easy to create a group and set the trigger to auto send content on certain days the employees would need it. We also use this for our Knowledgebase system and it’s really nice to link those articles within training and not have it pop a new system for the employee to look at, as it’s all intertwined. A few other impactful features are the easy to use search bar to find the content needed and the “feature this lesson”. We like the use “feature this lesson” during our daily morning meetings to show our employees any important items, product releases, promotions are coming, etc. It sits right on the Learner’s page and allows them to view the Lesson without them having to search or it being assigned. I like the simplicity of the platform, it is so intuitive to use that there isn’t much time training anyone at the company to create content, which saves everyone time. Their customer support has welcomed us with open arms and made us feel like family. They are on top of answering our questions with such delight, you can really feel they care.

Puntos en contra:

There isn't much to dislike about Lessonly. If I had to pick anything it would be the ability to not copy/duplicate Paths or a Lesson section. There are times when we create a specific path, but then need to create variants of it based on roles. Ex: Trainer versions of the same path. Same thing with a Lesson section, there are times a whole section is needed in another Lesson and the alternative is to copy paste or add the element to the element library (this can be nice as you can link the element, meaning if you change one Lessons element, it will change the others so you don’t have to go find the other Lesson to update).

Olivia
Director of Business Development en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 51-200 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Excellent for the inexperienced & seamless onboarding

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We streamlined training and knowledge database within Lessonly. We also utilize Lessonly to send out newsletters which cut back our email and slack clutter. We also utilize Lessonly to track mandatory continuing education for our licensed professionals and mandatory HR updates, everything is traceable within Lessonly Insights.

We use this mostly for Knowledge Management System but we also use Lessonly to onboard new employees. The interface is engaging and extremely user friendly. Support is extremely fast and responsive. Superb customer service.

Puntos en contra:

The quizzes and practice on demand are a bit clunky. There are no options to roll out the same quizzes to the same user, only limited to scoring system where they can re-take if failed. Practice on demand is only in a narrative scenario so it's only useful for written scenario which is not useful for us. Integration was a bit hard to do with Salesforce.

Product Education Lead en EE. UU.
Internet, 201-500 empleados

Simple, basic LMS.

3,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: It was a simple, easy way for us to scale learning for our quickly growing organization. That being said, it feels like we grew faster than Lessonly was able to keep up with, so now we're looking for a more robust LMS that will provide more flexibility as we become more sophisticated in how we're approaching education as a company.

The interface is clean, and lessons are relatively easy to create. Because it has such a minimalist design, there were very little extra work needed to make it look nice and enticing for our team to use.

Puntos en contra:

They've only just now begun to add support for SCORM, relying solely on their built in editor for awhile. The customer support team is responsive, but very few changes or updates seem to be made from user feedback. It also felt as though substantial updates to the app were few and far between. This was disappointing, to say the least.

Greg
Senior Manager of Learning & Development en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 51-200 empleados

The Bees Knees of LMS

5,0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: I have had a wonderful experience with Lessonly, both from their client interactions to the software itself!

I love how the software is so easy to use. You can easily get other employees within your organization to use the tool to author content or to manage and administer content. It's also incredibly easy to create custom reports through the Insights tab. This makes my life much easier as an L&D manager and to help show the progress we've made.

Puntos en contra:

There is very little to nothing that I dislike about Lessonly. I'd say the only thing I might dislike at this time could be the ability to easily import or export the lessons. Although you can export a Lessonly as a PDF file...it can get a little messy with content that has a lot of different types of multimedia.

Megan
Sr. Manager, CX Learning and Development en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Lessonly is one of the best vendors to work with and the software is easy to use!

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: It's been great. The company as a whole is wonderful and provides great service.

I love how easy it is to build trainings in Lessonly. You do not have to be a traditional learning and development person to create lessons in Lessonly.

Puntos en contra:

I do really wish you could pull up old drafts. Currently, once you click publish, you're unable to go back to an old draft if someone doesn't get updated or launched as planned.

Customer Support Representative en EE. UU.
Ropa y moda, 11-50 empleados

The Goldilocks of LMS Software

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Before committing to Lessonly, I looked into quite a few LMS solutions. I found this to be the perfect middle ground in terms of price and features. It's really suited for a smallish (under 50 employees company), though I believe they have other plans for larger businesses or teams. Beyond just features, I couldn't be happier with their support. I never found their sales team be pushy which is always a wonderful bonus. They also have quite a few meetup events with company reps which I'm a big fan of.

-From the pitch to implementation, their support was fantastic. They really helped to make sure this would suit our needs and after signing the contract, they followed up to set up a few meetings to make sure we fully understood how to use it to its full capacity. -It's extremely straightforward and easy to use for both administrators and learners. It was so simple I felt like I was missing something, but they assured me that wasn't the case :) -It offers a lot of information and lessons on how to actually train and improve your training process at no additional cost. This has proven to be a really invaluable resource and has improved our training program and saved time in developing it. -I love that it integrates with Zendesk.

Puntos en contra:

-I wish it allowed for some more customization or formatting variation. -Though you can easily embed videos, you can't host them through Lessonly. We knew this going in so it obviously wasn't a dealbreaker, but it would be nice. -As an administrator, I really wish it was possible to create a grading key. I find I create a lot more multiple choice quizzes because it's just too hard to grade written answers.

Sos
AX Specialist en Armenia
Comercio minorista, Trabajador autónomo

LMS For Your Company

5,0 hace 8 meses

Lessonly has a lot of features and offers better options for companies to train their employees (believe me we've checked competitors as well). It's more like Coursera and edX but for a single company. Support team always answers in 24 hours, most of the time in a few hours.

Puntos en contra:

Sometimes the connection to their server is slow but it doesn't happen often so it's not intolerable. Also, small bugs but they fix it on time if reported.

Christina
Director of Training en EE. UU.
Servicios para el consumidor, 501-1.000 empleados

User Friendly & Efficient

5,0 hace 5 meses

I like how easy Lessonly makes it to create content and assign it out to large groups of people with the click of a button

Puntos en contra:

I would love to see more capabilities in terms of question types and the ability to create folders in the image library

Caleb
Caleb
Founder en Nigeria
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados

Lessonly review

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: with Lessonly, I can easily train my business team and collaborate with them on useful contents.

It is very easy to create teachable contents using Lessonly. Lessonly provides me and my team with a powerful learning system coupled with advanced coaching functionalities.

Puntos en contra:

The dashboard needs to be jazzed up a little bit with more customization features for contents.

romay zuleima
Docente Agregado en Venezuela

Excellent tool of training

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Organization of classes for training teachers

For the course of educational training, the tool is very usefulness and allows to share videos and projections of images dynamically

Puntos en contra:

The cost is a little bit high and the explanation for the functioning results something complicated

Ruben
Head of Training en Países Bajos
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Lessonly is the most intuitive LMS out there!

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Due to the growth of our company, we needed a Learning Management System (LMS) that would help onboarding all the new hires. Before we used a powerpoint presentation, but that wasn't maintainable nor scalable since we have multiple offices around the world. That's why we started looking for a web-based LMS that was very easy to work with, both for the administrator creating content as for the users doing the online courses and quizzes. And if possible with a very simple yet slick design. After some research we found Lessonly and it checked all the boxes. And now we are not using Lessonly just for onboarding new hires, we are also using it to train existing employees. Each department within Bynder has a specific team member that creates lessons and quizzes. Since it is soo simple to create / edit content, my life as an administrator maintaining it is also very easy. Every day I receive an email with all the lessons that have been completed by our colleagues. But I also receive notifications if some colleagues have missed their deadline. Last thing I would like to point out is the great service we get from our Client Experience Manager. Whenever I send an email, I always get a reply within a few hours. When I ask a question, I always get an answer. Or sometimes even better, an instant solution! When I request a conference call, my client Experience Manager is always available to catch up, discuss the feedback I have received from our new hires (who are very enthusiastic about our online Training Centre) and talk about new road map features. Several times I came up with suggestions that later I could explain in detail to their VP of Product - everything to make their product better and therefore my experience. That is the kind of company we like to do business with!

- Easy to create content for administrators / creators - Very intuitive to work with for new hires - Web-based so changes in lessons made are updated automatically - Overview of all users who did (not) complete their lessons - Automatic email reminders for uncompleted lessons - Great service from Client Experience Manager

Puntos en contra:

The dashboards with information and statistics about who is assigned to which lesson and which user has still lessons open are available, yet they could be more advanced based on our personal preferences. I have been informed this is on the roadmap so I am really looking forward to that.

Maija
Operations Associate en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Good concept, not so useful for managing large numbers of learners

4,0 hace 3 años

I like that Lessonly allows our company to create custom training modules that can be sent out to our network.

Puntos en contra:

I wish that Lessonly had more user-friendly reporting of completed assignments. Our team monitors completions by regions, with different managers being responsible for learners in different areas of the country, yet there is not a convenient way of sorting completions by location on the platform - one must manually enter the location for each user, then download the reports as a spreadsheet in order to sort by the location field. Sending invitations is also far too manual of a process - needing to type in the name of each learner (as opposed to being able to auto-invite by location or date added) is tedious and can be problematic when two users have the same name but only one needs to be sent an invitation. There's no additional information, such as email address, available in the invite flow to easily differentiate users. Also, many of our learners have reported that the navigation of lessons is not the most convenient. When reviewing previously completed modules, the navigation menu is limited, forcing them to click through numerous pages in order to get to the one they wish to review. As an admin, I also found the chat box that pops up in the corner every time I visit the site to be annoying, with no option to permanently disable it.

Melina
Training & Education Manager en EE. UU.
Construcción, 51-200 empleados

Great Solution for Online Training

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: We use Lesson.ly to help provide training to all of our employees; however, it has been most helpful to train our field staff who we do not see in the office that often. We are able to provide information to this group and ask them a few questions to attach accountability to them for knowing or being aware of policy changes, common issues in the field, and safety topics. We are also planning to offer blocks of training to new employees based on their position in the company to assist in orientation and beyond.
I would also like to comment on the customer support. I like that I can send one of my reps a quick email to describe an issue I'm having and I get a fast response. I don't think I've ever waited more than an hour... usually it is just a few minutes. I appreciate that.

Flexibility to train on any topic, technical support, contact with my rep, feel like I am a partner and not one of many customers

Puntos en contra:

I would like to have more capabilities like on PowerPoint to jazz up the lessons (colorful backgrounds, effects, etc.).

Meagan
Head of CX en EE. UU.
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

What did I do with my life before Lessonly?

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: if you have anyone in your company that's remotely-based, lessonly is a godsend. so easy, very fair pricing, and wonderful support/CSMs. two thumbs up!

constantly improving (been with them for 1.5 years and they constantly release new features), love that their decisions are research-based and some of their workforce are academics who have studied learning/teaching techniques. SO EASY to just write a lesson... adding people is easy, managing teams is easy (especially with the upgraded version, you can "hide" irrelevant lessons from separate teams). recently improved search and UI of the learning library was much appreciated. you can embed gifs, images, videos, sound clips, etc into lessons to make it as interactive as possible. our CSM is always around to help with 1:1 advice and the general support team is wonderful as well!

Puntos en contra:

creating and managing tags leaves something to be desired - just not as intuitive as other parts of the platform. otherwise i still yeard for an easier way to manage lessons, something VISUAL like a tree or flowchart to quickly understand what lessons exist under what paths/teams - that's pretty minor though and not nearly a dealbreaker

Diane
Owner en EE. UU.
Formación profesional y coaching, Trabajador autónomo

eLearning made simple

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: With Lesson.ly's intuitive platform anyone can create engaging online learning. Their built-in styles give you the most desired editing functions -- for example, callouts and having images that the learner simply clicks to enlarge. You can create content quickly and collaboratively without worrying about formatting or authoring tools. As an instructional designer, I especially appreciate being able to deliver small chunks of material. It means that learners aren't waiting for a full course in order to get training. It makes keeping content up to date isn't a huge project. And it encourages learners to take and retake lessons when they need them. However, having a lot of smaller lessons as opposed to fewer large courses makes working with the catalog a little challenging. I've needed to rethink how to structure and manage content. It still feels a little clunky, and I think a large catalog may prove difficult. However, Lesson.ly has also been making improvements. And that brings me to my last point. The Lesson.ly team is fantastic. They are invested in your success, and it shows in everything they do. When you are working in the platform, they are just a click away. They listen. And they follow through. If you're looking to build out informal or subscription types of learning, I definitely recommend trying out Lesson.ly.

Ease of use. Great support.

Puntos en contra:

Content catalog is a bit clunky. With lots of small lessons, it's hard to visualize what is in the catalog.

Lead Software Test Automation Engineer en Bielorrusia
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Good for remote teams onboarding

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: We started to spend 60%! less time on remote teams onboarding, so it's got easier to adjust out business to changing technology demands.

Out onboarding plan had been a difficult to manage Excel spreadsheet for a long time. Eventually, I was able to persuade management to use some more appropriate solution. We compared Lessonly vs WorkRamp and lessonly was the winner because of more reach features set. Thanks to feature that allow to track trainers activity, we were able to motivate experienced employees to create a number of training materials (most of people were able to use the app right away, without any training) and reward top performers.

Puntos en contra:

Some of trainers reported they experienced formatting issues when creating complex training materials.

Trav
Chief Human Resources Officer en EE. UU.
Recursos Humanos, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great platform and great people!

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I love Lessonly. I'd like to see improvements to the gradebook and have pre-made content available, but neither of these things are dealbreakers. The LlamaNation community is a huge "pro" and one of the biggest differentiators between Lessonly and other LMS platforms. I am proud to be a llama! I highly recommend Lessonly to anyone looking for an intuitive LMS for creating custom content.

Lessonly's platform is super easy to use to create custom, engaging L&D content. And if you ever get stuck, they have fantastic employees ready to help and a customer community for additional support.

Puntos en contra:

The ONLY downside to Lessonly is that everything must be created. There is no (to my knowledge) out of the box content. Lessonly should hire us to create that for them!

Sarah
EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Easy to use, incredibly effective

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: I've used Lesson.ly for about 6 months now, and am very happy with it. We have teams of contractors who perform services on behalf of our company, and Lesson.ly has made it easy for us to create content, send it out in a digestible way, and then monitor compliance. I do think the software lacks a few bells and whistles that would truly make it amazing, but what they lack in tech features they make up for in customer support. Their team is always willing to go above and beyond to help us figure something out or find a workaround.

Lesson and course format for content creation, referenceable content in a "learning library" format, easy to monitor compliance, easy to create content.

Puntos en contra:

Admin dashboard could use some improvement and more wiki functionality. I would also like a bit more customization in terms of formatting the content.

Kelly
Kelly
Operations Project Manager en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 201-500 empleados

LLamazing

4,0 hace 12 meses

Comentarios: We have had a wonderful overall experience with Lessonly. Our implementation team has been wonderful, supportive and helpful.

Lessonly is so very user friendly and easy to navigate. It does not take a lot of product knowledge to be able to create a lesson, which makes it ideal when you have a large amount of content that you need to get added.

Puntos en contra:

I would love to see some sort of integration with Teams and Knowledge. If someone were to ask a question in Teams it would be great if a lesson or content could be suggested!

Keenan
Product Education Lead en EE. UU.
Software informático, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Easy to use with a great support team.

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: We looked at a few tools to help us provide better training to our new hires and existing employees. None were as easy to use and nicely designed as Lessonly. The user experience is our main priority, and that's where Lessonly has a huge leg up over their competition. There are some features we'd like to have, and we've had an opportunity to share our feedback during the entire sales/onboarding process. We even had a chance to share feedback directly with members of their leadership team. Everyone has been friendly, responsive, and seem to genuinely care about our overall experience. Their customer support has been top-notch as well. Extremely helpful and speedy in their replies. Recently, a bug I submitted was fixed within hours, with a nice follow up email to confirm. So where certain features lack, they make up for in a great experience. I feel like I can trust them to keep improving their software.

UI/UX design. Customer service.

Puntos en contra:

Would love a more intuitive experience navigating around the gradebook or managing existing lessons. PDF export of grade data is also something we'd love to see.

Olivia
Member Onboarding Rep en Canadá
Empleo y contratación, 201-500 empleados

Super user friendly

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We launched a new training program with Lessonly. Their onboarding with us was excellent - super supportive and patient with our long decision making process. Their customer support is super responsive and great to work with.

Really easy to build lessons without a lot of technical know-how. It is quick to get content in, publish, and assign out to users. The interface is very clean and self-explanatory to use.

Puntos en contra:

Some of their texts options are limited (colours, sizing). You can't copy and paste whole sections of content from one course to another easily.

Aaron
Learning and Development Specialist en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados

Simplify your e-learning!

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: As a user of several large LMS systems, most recently one from Oracle, I constantly lamented the fact that I was spending more of my time managing and learning their HUGE system than I was thinking about the impact of the learning material I was creating. When my learners told me they "just wanted to know what they had to do" I wasn't able to act on that feedback and make learning easier within the bounds of the LMS world. It was just more difficult than it was worth. Lesson.ly has been a breath of fresh air for me! It has less features than an LMS (on purpose) because they have realized that if the learning isn't simple, the learner won't want to engage with it. I highly recommend checking them out if you want to simplify your learning strategy and increase your employee's productivity and on-the-job confidence.

Ease of use and helpful service team.

Puntos en contra:

I have to use a lot of other software to manipulate images, videos, etc...because Lesson.ly doesn't include much in the way of content or design within the software.

Team Lead, Business Development Representatives en EE. UU.
, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Amazing product for employees!

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Training new hires and tenured employees. Testing employee company/product knowledge.

I use this product for all my new hires and sometimes tenured employees for additional training. The ability to built lessons within different paths is perfect for staying organized and making many different trainings to use continuously. I love that I am able to track my employee's progress within each path too, as well as the ability to test them on their knowledge.

Puntos en contra:

The technical aspects of moving lessons from path to path is a bit long and could be made easier, maybe a couple of shortcuts could be made to make it a quicker process.

Team Lead, Business Development Representatives en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 201-500 empleados

Lessonly is a Lifesaver

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I am a sales manager and I use Lessonly almost every day. I build lessons to review sales best practices and to test their knowledge. I also use the video recording feature for the reps to record their elevator pitches or any role playing scenarios.

-Ability to make lessons to review best practices -Video recording for sales pitches -Quizzes and test over sales training -Continued training

Puntos en contra:

Needs to fix a couple of bugs with copy and paste feature, but other than that it is great!

Adjunct English Instructor en EE. UU.
Educación superior, 201-500 empleados

Lessonly Works!

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Lessonly works very well for our training systems. Our information is updated/can change a lot so being able to easily go into a lesson to update is a benefit. Lessonly also provides 'house' lesson/guides for it's administrators including tips on when to put information into video, what might work best content-wise or how much content. This is very useful for those creating lessons for the first time.

Your can add videos, images, and quizzes to the lessons on any slide. You can create lesson paths which clump certain lessons into one flow. You can track when employees begin and end lessons, and the 'grade' they get for each lesson (if you have quizzes in lessons).

Puntos en contra:

Can be cumbersome to add a new administrator for auditing the lessons if there are a ton of lessons, as it seems you can only add an editor one lesson at a time.