Sobre Nutickets

Nutickets offers tailored event management software for events of all sizes all over the world. Sell tickets, plan, and promote events.

Descubre más sobre Nutickets

Puntos en contra:

Email restrictions when doing an event promotion. No nu ticket app for the back office side.

Valoraciones de Nutickets

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funciones
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Nutickets tiene una valoración global de 4,6 estrellas sobre 5 según las 30 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Nutickets?

Filtrar opiniones (30)

Gareth K.
Gareth K.
Manager en Sudáfrica
Fuente de la reseña

Nutickets is very easy and efficient, for both the supplier and the consumer.

5 hace 4 años

I find Nutickets to be an excellent and user-friendly platform for event ticket suppliers and buyers.

Puntos en contra:

There is a booking fee that could alter a buyers opinion. There are also sometimes email issues restricting the sending/receiving of tickets.

hace 4 años

Hi Gareth, Thanks so much for your excellent, 5* review, your feedback is a great motivator for us to keep pushing the boundaries with our event tech! We're sorry to hear that you had some issues. Please message our customer support team and we'll show you how to hide the booking fee from your buyers and we'll also investigate the other issue you outlined. Kind Regards, The Nutickets Team

Laura H.
Owner en RU
Música, Trabajador autónomo

Alternativas consideradas:

Nutickets review

5 hace 2 años

I've used Nutickets for a number of different projects over the last 4 years - from tiny gigs to 5k a night public events. It's coped with literally everything I've thrown at it, and when I've run into problems, the team have been really responsive and helped me sort it quickly. The NuEntry app is really solid.

Puntos en contra:

It's really easy to use *once you know where everything is*! I do often spend quite a lot of time hunting for features that I know are there but can't remember which menu / page they can be found on. I'd like there to be the option to use different Stripe accounts for different events (rather than just one for the whole account) and I'd like there to be the option of ticket buyers to check out with Paypal (audience feedback)

hace 2 años

Hi Laura, thank you for the feedback, it's important to us. We have to agree having versatile payment options is important. As such, we've added the ability to use different Stripe accounts and made Apple, Google Pay options available at checkout (Paypal in the pipeline too). We'll keep you up to date!

Josef W.
entrepreneur en RU
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Feature-rich & Remarkably flexible. My experience with Nutickets has been superb.

5 la semana pasada Nuevo

Nutickets enables so many different options and if we find it difficult to navigate anything, the support is quick, efficient and practical. It's clear from my experience the team are dedicated to taking care of their customers. Great for us because we are a small company just getting started, fab to have tools to customise our own stuff.

Puntos en contra:

There isn't really anything I don't like about Nutickets, I would say I'm a bit confused about reports works. However, I'm sure if i phoned customer support they would help! There 24/7 support which is amazing - and it's real people.

Jack M.
CEO en RU
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
Fuente de la reseña

Good but support was not friendly

1 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Less than average

The control and visibility of selling tickets from my website.

Puntos en contra:

I called and talked to I believe the lead developer he was rushed and unfriendly. Enough said won't use it anymore!

Ellie M.
Events Manager en RU

Events Collective Review

4 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: [SENSITIVE CONTENT] are both extremely helpful and a pleasure to deal with. They have sorted out multiple issues we've experienced efficiently in a prompt manner.

Easy to use, staff are extremely helpful and answer any queries quickly and efficiently.

Puntos en contra:

We noticed last year that some functions i.e guest checkout led to more difficulties such as customers not being able to find their tickets. Although this was not necessarily Nu Tickets fault, it did lead to further issues due to people using an old email address.

Matt C.
Theatre Manager en RU
Fuente de la reseña

Good customer service and an ever evolving product

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Nutickets were an alternative software for our theater after find out-out that our present system didn't do what we required. After a few calls and chats with the team at nutickets we were up and running. We have been with them for 6 months now and our contact at nutickets does keep us in the loop and solves problems for us. The system is being upgraded constantly and improving all the time. There are a few functions that would be awesome to have and the team is trying hard to accommodate them. Great features: seating plans are brill as well as the front end that customers see. Tickets and apps work well in practice and generally, customers find the experience online easy. Features that require work: reporting is hard, especially when we're talking about box office splits and disbursements. Also, modifying tickets templates should be an option as well as reps for allocated events and better marketing tools. Finally, functionality to add or modify a range of events in one go rather than individually... That would be awesome! All in all its a great little system that is striving to be better all the time. The staff is friendly and helpful and the system works well. If you're planning on using it for lots of events like we do, make sure that you discuss how best to do it with your rep first... It'll reduce the time for your staff.

- It is robust enough for the general public to use with ease. - It is fit for purpose and offers a cool customer experience. - Some features like the app and scanner are excellent - customer service is good and their staff want to help

Puntos en contra:

- The software lacks a controllable reporting feature. Most theaters do box office splits and disbursements and so there should be a way of inputting this and downloading reports to this effect. - The marketing features would be better if they were integrative with other products such as post planner. - A little more admin control over the system would be good, it is sometimes a little restrictive and prescriptive

hace 5 años

Thank you for your review Matt! We can only get better and feedback like yours is highly appreciated. We look forward to continue working and growing with you.

Ben M.
Managing Director en RU
Entretenimiento, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

It gets on and does what it should, leaving me free to concentrate on everything else.

5 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Running events for two different companies keeps me busy enough. The last thing I need are problems. Nutickets provides a ticketing solution that runs in the background without me having to even think about it. It has never let me down and is adaptable to meet the needs I have - I tell it what I need ad not the other way round! When I have queries regarding the service and want it to do something different then a quick phonecall puts me in touch with a real person, and things are sorted within a very short timescale. My customers regularly mention how easy it is to use, and I can get on with the million other things I need to do - safe in the knowledge that ticketing is never going to be an issue.

It's relatively simple to set up, and once everything's in place then adding new events, customers, or products is a breeze. It takes all of the hassle out of our ticketing, and works 100% of the time.

Puntos en contra:

I've had no problems at all in 3 years of use.

hace 4 años

Hi Ben, Thanks so much for kind feedback, we're thrilled to hear everything has worked so well for you over the last few years - will be passed on to the team. As always, you know where we are if you need us. - Adam

Mourits C.
Partner en Islas Feroe
Servicios financieros, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

The perfeckt match to partner with

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We are very proud to be part of Nuticket here in the Faroe Islands. We use the system for Festivals, concerts, tickets for sports events, registration for evening classes, webinars and we are working to get Nuticket into tourism in the Faroe Islands which looks very promising. Nuticket has given us a much better overview of what is happening and who has bought the various tickets. We love it and our customers love it!
It just makes everyday life easier when everyone is happy.

We were looking for a product for one of our customers who holds a big festival every year. We saw Nuticket's system and chose to book a flight for the next festival where Nuticket would be implemented. We were in no doubt after this visit. Smart, fast and very efficient. After this, we have opened our eyes and see how many possibilities there are within the Nuticket system.

Puntos en contra:

When it comes to disadvantages, there have been some pieces we wished were better or different, but Nuticket has been very flexible in programming what we have asked for and at a reasonable price. So it would be very wrong of me to talk about disadvantages.

Karen M.
Managing Director en Irlanda
Comercio minorista, 2-10 empleados

Ticketing for Seasonal event

5 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: Nutickets is a fantastic system for managing events. Due to Covid19 we had to quickly move online with a ticketing system and Elliot from Nutickets was incredibly helpful in getting us up and running quickly. We found the system to be rich in functionality, easy to use for both administrators and customers booking tickets, very cost effective, reliable and customisable. I would highly recommend Nutickets to anyone looking to run online ticketing for events.

Ease of use of the system, superb customer service, ability to customise your event.

Puntos en contra:

Took a while to figure out how to set up the event exactly how I wanted. Customers couldn't edit their booking - meant more admin work for me.

Viktoria P.
Owner en Países Bajos
Ocio, viajes y turismo, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Excellent customer service and platform

5 la semana pasada Nuevo

Comentarios: We are using Nutickets for trips, tours, and other events. It's great for handling multiple dates, times and locations. There are new features that come out monthly, which is exciting.

My experience with Nutickets has been wonderful. Nutickets offers a great booking service, and customer support has been more than helpful

Puntos en contra:

The backend of the software is intuitive, if I did have an issue it was cleared up by customer service. The training was provided during onboarding.

Kat H.
Kat H.
Operations and Lido Manager en RU
Ocio, viajes y turismo, 51-200 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Ticketing system for our Lido

4 el año pasado

I searched for a long time for a ticketing software that would work for our Lido. We needed the system to be able to accomodate season tickets, which a lot of alternatives couldnt handle. The website looks great and the content is reasonably easy to amend. The pricing was very competitive.

Puntos en contra:

We have had a few issues since the launch of our new system, but the Nutickets team are always able to recitify them reasonably quickly. I would like to have a better editing tool on the webpage content. Its difficult to make content sit how i want it to without having some html knowledge.

el año pasado

Hello Kat! Thank you for taking the time to write this review - we appreciate you giving us feedback on our product! I am happy to hear that you have been so happy with the software up to this point. As far as room for improvement - We have plans to make the page builder more user friendly and easier to edit. We'll definitely be in touch when we come to implement this to gather your feedback.

Mo D.
Owner en RU

Outstanding Team

4 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Nutickets have been a massive help to starting my brand.Rep & his team do really bend over backward to help and progress your event. I'm not going to milk it tho there is some little ideas I've sprung that are in the road map to coming on the platform which I fully understand. Rome wasn't built in a day. Can't recommend these guys enough.

Easy to use, simple to get around.

Puntos en contra:

Email restrictions when doing an event promotion No nu ticket app for the back office side

hace 5 años

Dear Mo, Many thanks for the great review. We're pleased we could assist you setting your events up and starting your brand. Thanks for sharing your suggestions, they will help us grow and develop. We look forward to helping you with many more events in the future! Best regards, Nutickets Team

Kevin W.
System Administrator en RU
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

NuTickets provides consistency and flexibility across the organisation

4 hace 4 días Nuevo

Comentarios: As a charity, we need a cost-effective feature-rich application to enable our nature reserves to generate income through chargeable events. However, the skillset of the staff is focussed on conservation and not marketing, so NuTickets provides a very flexible and robust tool to do the heavy-lifting of the sales and marketing side of that area of income generation. NuTickets seems to be able to cater for every use case we have, including multi-language support. The system is not without its faults, but the quick response to bugs and issues is excellent, with most resolved within hours and days.

NuTickets has the flexibility to work well for large and small organisational units alike and allows new users to quickly create rich events to attract customers without having specialist knowledge. Permissions can be granted at user type and individual user levels to enable flexible access control. The public-facing web interface is attractive and intuitive and gives our organisation a huge amount of flexibility in presenting our event offerings.

Puntos en contra:

In-built reporting is focused on customer sales activity and there is no capability to query the database except through filtering at individual table level or through pre-defined dashboards. I am unable to run queries to compare data across multiple tables and cannot produce data status reports, only customer activity reports.

Andy S.
Events manager en RU
11-50 empleados

Walking Home For Christmas

4 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We used NUtickets to expand our Christmas appeal Walking Home For Christmas and add additional functionality to the campaign while reducing internal admin. The platform has helped us create a broader framework to engage participants and the team at NUtickets are quick to respond and work with a 'can do' attitude.

Simple white label platform which was customizable for our campaign. The other ticketing providers were too inflexible for what we wanted to do. And we weren't inundated with rogue advertising for other events/products. Cheaper than competitors.

Puntos en contra:

Not the most stylish out there but growing quickly and constantly evolving to improve the product and taking on feedback from us the customer to do so.

hace 5 años

Dear Andy, Thank you for the great feedback. It's fantastic that we could contribute to the success of Walking Home For Christmas. We look forward to supporting you with your future events. Best regards, Nutickets Team

Jordan M.
Director en RU

Nutickets are excellent

5 el año pasado

It's very easy to use. And the customer service is brilliant

Lucy S.
Event Manager en RU
Organización de eventos, Trabajador autónomo

Nu Tickets

4 el año pasado

Comentarios: Customer service team are very helpful and responsive

Works well for managing large scale events Use of code to reveal ticket types is a helpful function for the events I use this system for

Puntos en contra:

Images have to be a variety of sizes to correctly display Changing the actual ticket layout & images is not intuitive

Adrian E.
Managing director en RU
Entretenimiento, 2-10 empleados

Event ticketing through NuTickets

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: You came recommended, always a good start. It was my 1st time using online ticketing rather than the traditional cash on the door. The software was easy to install & upload images to. The Strip bank transfer works well & hassle free. The small problem i incurred (my fault not Nutickets) was swiftly sorted by their online chat. All in all a very good experience. I can't recommend NuTickets highly enough. Adrian Elliott International Sounds .

Its ease of uploading images

I havent found any

hace 5 años

Dear Adrian, Many thanks for sharing your fantastic feedback! We're delighted your first online ticket sale went smoothly and our support team was able to quickly assist you. We look forward to helping you with many more events in the future. Best regards, Nutickets Team

Sarah F.
RU

Great product amazing support

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I decided to trial this software and found it was really good. This system covers all elements and I was a bit shocked at just what could be done. When issues came up I found the support was really good and always seemed keen to jump on and screen share or send me a video link to help me or just give advice. Best features for me was the system is white label so we used our company branding. I also needed the data after the event and I got everything released to me, this was great as other companies don't allow this, it was a massive help for my next marketing mail out. I would recommend them to anyone.

hace 5 años

Dear Sarah, Many thanks for the fantastic 5* review! We are pleased that you found our software great for selling and promoting your events online. Your fantastic feedback about the support you received has been shared with everyone. We look forward to helping you with many more events in the future! Best regards, Nutickets Team

Duran S.
Student en Sudáfrica
Educación superior
Fuente de la reseña

Ive used nutickets for as a promoter and a buyer and it is easy amd efficient.

4 hace 4 años

Its ease of use and how quickly you can buy a ticket. The ability to choose types of purchase methods It is very safe and never crashes.

Puntos en contra:

That it is still all online. The service charge can sometimes make the ticket too pricing when promoting which loses sales.

hace 4 años

Hi Duran, Thanks for taking the time to review Nutickets! Your feedback will be passed on to the team. In regards to the service charge con listed: Our service charges can be passed on to the attendee, or you can absorb the cost for yourself to hide the fees. Please speak to a member of our team and we'll explain how to do this! Kind Regards, The Nutickets Team

Jonathan A.
Director en RU

Event ticketing

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Great customer service and a good product.

Easy to use and setup. User interface is clear and makes the process of enquiry to sale very easy and fast.

Puntos en contra:

Running reports is not clear enough.

Vanessa Y.
SLSC Committee member en RU
Deportes, 1.001-5.000 empleados

South London Swimming Club - COVID

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We needed to implement a booking system at relatively short notice. We looked at different platforms and identified nutickets as the most suitable for both the immediate purpose and for post-pandemic use. The support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was great and continues to be so.

Easy to set up and plenty of support from the nutickets team.

Puntos en contra:

Unable to add multiple tickets to basket.

hace 2 años

Hi Vanessa, thank you for your kind words. We hear your feedback. We've actually just added the ability to add multiple tickets to the basket and from multiple events too. One of our team will be in touch to give you a tour!

CEO en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Versatile and customized to your needs

5 hace 2 años

Nutickets does phenomenal job of creating a solution that can be custom tailored to your specific solutions.

Puntos en contra:

There isn't much to not like about the Nutickets platform, other than it isn't implemented everywhere else!

Mr M.
Alemania

All The Tickets

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: The nutickets team has defiantly taken my business to a new level for 2016, very open to new ideas and innovation, 2017 looking very positive for us.

hace 5 años

Dear Mr Maguire Thank you for sharing this fantastic review! We're pleased we could support you to take your business to the next level. We look forward to working with you on your 2017 events. Best regards Nutickets Team

Vicente G.
Sales Manager en España
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

Good ticketing

4 hace 3 años

The best thing I like is the ease with which you can manage the system and the quality it has.

Puntos en contra:

Perhaps the least is that the presentation is in pounds and is not focused your advertising for any country

Emilia K.
Founder en RU
Consultoría de gestión, Trabajador autónomo

International seminars + Nutickets

5 hace 6 años

Comentarios: I was using Nuticket´s platforms for a few of my training events and was amazed by the features they have implemented. They made it easy for me to reach the correct attendees and to have a pain free and successful event.
Great customer service and support. Will definitely use them again1

hace 6 años

We look forward to working with you again in the future!