15 años ayudando a las empresas españolas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre Smartcare

El software de gestión de cuidado infantil Smartcare ayuda a los centros con la facturación, las opciones de pago, la asistencia y la comunicación con los padres.

Descubre más sobre Smartcare

This is a great way to stay connected with your child's center. You can pay automatically on the app.

Puntos en contra:

Very difficult to use, information is disorganized. Simple tasks are super hard.

Valoraciones de Smartcare

3,4
Relación calidad-precio
3,7

Probabilidad de recomendación

Smartcare tiene una valoración global de 3,8 estrellas sobre 5 según las 276 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Smartcare?

Filtrar opiniones (276)

Stephanie
Stephanie
Regional Director en EE. UU.
Fuente de la opinión

My experience with SmartCare has improved for the better.

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: The main benefit that a user would get from this product is all the child and family information in one place and easily accessible. Another amazing feature is the ability to print reports for attendance, billing, and other items.

I enjoy the real-time updates within the center, teacher and parent apps. I can also appreciate that there is always someone in customer service with anything that needs to be addressed. Lastly, I enjoy that there are always constant improvements based off of suggestions that actual users have suggested.

Puntos en contra:

Thankfully, there have been so many improvements since the release of the program that there are not too many cons to mention. The only improvement that I can suggest is the ability to print out individual balance reports for families.

hace 6 años

Stephanie, Thank you so much for your fantastic feedback! We are so glad to hear that you have had a wonderful experience with our software and our customer service has been outstanding for you. We're positively elated to be able to provide our Customers with all of the features we offer and continue to improve week by week - with updates and new features! Smartcare is happy to be able to deliver our software to your Center and we appreciate your business and we expect to continue to update our software to meet your needs. Warm Regards, Collette Hull | chull@smartcare.com Smartcare - Director of Sales Enablement & Marketing

Becca
Head of School en EE. UU.

Review

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Smartcare continues to answer and support every aspect of their product. The customer support team is always available and in no rush to move on to the next customer. They will stay on the phone until the problem has a solution or they will find the solution and call us back with the answers we need.

Smartcare is a product that continues to be enhanced to serve the needs of the consumer.

Puntos en contra:

The parent connection lacks the desired functionality that would be used by my teachers.

Katherine
Administrator en EE. UU.

Not an easy transition from Child Care Manager

3,0 hace 6 años

We like the parents ability to set up accounts and manage funds on their own. I like the reports of children not signed out of the school and the employees not signed out of the school. I like the ability to log on and see our data anywhere.

Puntos en contra:

This system does not feel very streamlined. It feels cut and paste. When you are dealing with children and families, you should be able to go to the parents last name see.the children, the accounts, etc and do your functions - adding credits, changing billing items, making notes...all in one place. One stop shop. Not ten clicks to see it all and to do what you need to do. With the transition from CCM to Smart Care some of the functions needed additional finesse to get working - the primary /secondary sponsor was a huge issue. It would be better if the parents when signing up could choose the family sponsor. Instead of us finding billing issues because this was not configured right from CCM. Reports - Smart Care assumes everyone is going to be on tablets but unfortunately this is not the case with all preschools including ours. We need to be able to generate paper copies of all reports like we did in CCM. The reports are not as professional looking as those in CCM. Door Access not yet an option - waiting. Text Message notification - not everyone has the app or will put it on their phone. We need this function to work for mass text messaging. Grandparents can get texts they haven't all embraced the app. All searches and displays should be the same. I prefer families and children listed by last name so siblings will be underneath siblings. Also, a search bar should be on every single page.

hace 6 años

It is our pleasure to assist you in locating our Online Resources for you and your Staff! We have an array of Tutorial Videos and User Guides available to our Smartcare Clients, on our Smartcare Website that can be accessed here: Tutorial Videos https://smartcare.com/videos/ User Guides https://smartcare.com/user-guides/ *Tutorial Videos and User Guides are Password Protected - please use the password provided to you by your Customer Success Manager. We also host LIVE Webinars you and your staff could attend - or sign up for recorded sessions by checking out our all new Smartcare University at http://offers.smartcare.com/smartcare-university Finally, should you need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Support Team at support@smartcare.com - or by giving us a call at (844) 762-7837. Warm Regards, Collette Hull Director of Marketing

Karyn

Loved it

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Customer service was great in helping me to understand the set up.

Parents can use with ease. The app for their smartphones gives them everything they want to know about their account, child day, erc

Puntos en contra:

It took a long time to set up all the tuition types and assign each child a tuition plan. It also didn’t have a monthly plan that suited us as we figure tuition weekly and some parents pay monthly. Therefor some months have a 4 week payment and others a 5. To do this I had to go in and switch Timon plans each month.

hace 5 años

Dear Karyn, Thank you so much for your kind words. Our Smartcare team is dedicated to making our software and service the best solution for child care centers. Grateful you have taking the time to share your comments. Happy holidays! Marla Leung

Santiago
Santiago
Chief Development Officer en EE. UU.
Fuente de la opinión

Smartcare takes Childcare management software to a new level!

Comentarios: Multiple platforms in One
Easy to use interface
Great support and training staff

Smartcare is leading the change in childcare management solutions. Intuitive interface that out of the box solves most of the main needs of childcare operations. Reduce the number of solutions you need by integrating Parent communications, time and attendance, CRM, Payments and Center management.

Puntos en contra:

Software is a work in progress and there are features that are still under development. Fortunately the team is rolling out improvements and new features on a weekly basis and things will only get better moving forward.

hace 6 años

Santiago, Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! We are so happy to hear that your Center is having such a seamless experience with our software, and that our intuitive interface is easy to use - as soon as you go live! We're positively elated to be able to provide our Customers with all of the features we offer and continue to improve week by week - with updates and new features! Smartcare is very happy to be able to deliver our software to your Center and appreciate your business. Thank you for your review of our Staff Support and Training, as well! We strive to provide the BEST in Customer Service - in our Industry. We look forward to continuing to provide your Center with Tomorrow's Childcare Technology - Today! Our goal is always to exceed your Center's Software needs as we grow and evolve with you. Warm Regards, Collette Hull | chull@smartcare.com Smartcare - Director of Sales Enablement

Renee
Co-Owner en EE. UU.

Smartcare is missing many important features from Child Care Manager

3,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: The transition from Child Care Manager to Smartcare we did in phases, first employees, then parents practicing with app before actually using it. It has been a difficult transition. If it wasn't for Smartcare taking over Child Care Manager we would never have changed. Seems odd that the we were told CCM would not be supported after August yet I just got a notice for a renewal of the support contract. Feel like there was dishonesty with that information. I would not suggest this program at this time due to the conflicts I have encountered.

I do appreciate that it is web based, nice to see things remotely. Like that the parents have an app and are able to view the timeline and keep tabs on their child's day. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who helped to transfer all my CCM to Smartcare has been wonderful.

Puntos en contra:

My biggest problem currently is the integration of Quickbooks, our old software CCM exported into individual customer accounts. Smartcare will only export into 1 Smartcare Customer making it a nightmare to balance between software. The tech support answer when emailed about a fix for this was "We have followed up with our Product Engineer and the integration of the data from Smartcare to Quickbooks is only configured for the one Smartcare named Client in Quickbooks. Unfortunately, at this time, it is working as designed" and I quote. Perhaps you should listen to the what the client needs. The teacher app does not allow other teachers to see the timeline entries made by a teacher that clocked out prior. Can not see at a glance the class information such as when a child was last changed, fed, napped etc. Daily connect is free and does a much better job at this. There is no way of keeping track of vacation/personal benefits or training's and certificates for employees.

hace 5 años

Renee, Thank you for your feedback. It is our pleasure to provide you and your staff with our Smartcare Software & Resources. We understand the transition from CCM can be difficult. Our goal at Smartcare is to grow with your Center and to be able to meet or exceed your expectations, with our Software solution. Tutorial Videos https://smartcare.com/videos/ User Guides https://smartcare.com/user-guides/ *Tutorial Videos and User Guides are Password Protected - please use the password provided to you by your Customer Success Manager. We also host LIVE Webinars you and your staff could attend - or sign up for recorded sessions by checking out our all new Smartcare University at http://offers.smartcare.com/smartcare-university Finally, should you need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Support Team at support@smartcare.com - or by giving us a call at (844) 762-7837. Warm Regards, Collette Hull Director of Marketing

Hospital y atención sanitaria, 11-50 empleados

The future is there...

3,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: We are in the process of a roll-out, and have definitely felt some stress. Smart Care really needs to improve their Tech Support and issue tracking (the little bug just confuses the issue submission process!). But I must say this is really paradigm changing for large(r) Day Care centers, "IF" they can manage the synchronization of the Cloud, software, UI and hardware! I am hoping that they can recognize that our list of suggestions is a treasure trove of improvements and not just an annoyance.

The process of moving the administrative functions and paperwork to Tablets and teachers in the classroom is working great!

Puntos en contra:

It is still a mismatch of PC(Web Based) and Tablets and iPad(only?) functionality. Very clunky interfaces (like you have to learn an unusual method to work the UI). The biggest problem is with using the Scheduling module on the IPad and the data not syncing up with the data that is reported in Reports!

Pretty good system

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Overall it’s been a good software. We didn’t have an app before so we don’t have another system to compare it too but it has been great for updates for parents

I like the alerts parents receive as well as able to send photos

Puntos en contra:

Software doesn’t work easily on all devices. Sometimes issues with it going down

hace 5 años

Thank you for your feedback. It is our pleasure to provide your Center with Smartcare & our Smartcare Software Resources! We have an array of Tutorial Videos and User Guides available to our Smartcare Clients, on our Smartcare Website that can be accessed here: Tutorial Videos https://smartcare.com/videos/ User Guides https://smartcare.com/user-guides/ *Tutorial Videos and User Guides are Password Protected - please use the password provided to you by your Customer Success Manager. We also host LIVE Webinars you and your staff could attend - or sign up for recorded sessions by checking out our all new Smartcare University at http://offers.smartcare.com/smartcare-university Finally, should you need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Support Team at support@smartcare.com - or by giving us a call at (844) 762-7837. Warm Regards, Collette Hull Director of Marketing

, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

We liked it initially but found several problems with functionality, UI/UX, and dearth of features

3,0 hace 6 años

Some features were nicely implemented - attendance, ability for teachers to sign in to multiple locations etc

Puntos en contra:

Billing and invoicing was EXTREMELY difficult to implement and bill due dates were confusing for both parents and us. Lots of downtime and terrible customer support.

Deanna
Owner / Director en EE. UU.
Fuente de la opinión

I don't like when something is wrong all I can do is Email and get a email back.

3,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: I can see it on my Ipad or cell phone where ever I am. I can work where ever I am because all my school's information is on the ipad now.

I can have it on my Ipad and cell phone. I can see all my School's information where ever I am. I can send emails to parents from the Ipad. I can send photo from the ipad.

Puntos en contra:

I can only email someone and only get a email back when something is wrong. The reports don't have lines. payroll don't have a spot for holiday or training. I like a Calendar that shows the kids days out for the month.

Andrea
Parent
Servicios para el consumidor, 11-50 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Terrible Product

1,0 hace 7 años

Nothing. Other than the concept of how it is supposed to work to help me as a parent feel better and more knowledgeable about my child's day at daycare.

Puntos en contra:

I have had more problems with this than I can probably list. I have installed/uninstalled the app on my phone several times due to it not working properly. The app tells me my son's teacher has not posted to the timeline, meanwhile I just got and alert 5 minutes before that something new was posted. The pictures sometimes take forever to load on the timeline, and then it just times out and and says something like "aww snap, there was a problem..." Currently, after last uninstall and install of the app, I can no longer get into my account, so therefore do not know what is going on day to day (this was in March 2017). When I try to login it tells me my password is incorrect, even though I know it is not. When I request the password using my mobile phone I get the "aww snap, there was a problem..." message. When I request the password through my desk top it tells me an e-mail was sent; however, nothing ever comes to my inbox or spam folder. Frequently, the times of drop off and pick up are WAY wrong...i.e. drop off at 12 a.m.? I really want to embrace your product and this new system at daycare, but there are quite a few glitches that need fixed. These problems are unacceptable and this system is not helping me know anything more about my child's day. In fact it is harmful, since the daycare is relying on me getting information through this and it is not working, I am not getting any information. When I contacted customer support in March 2017 they blamed it on my Android phone. Then, on an app update. Then, told me to use my husband's phone (you know just assuming). And, then just told me to use a desktop, which I have been doing ever since about 3 weeks ago. However, despite using a desktop now months later, I now no longer can get into my account. Customer support e-mail sent me a link to update my password and the link doesn't even work. Ridiculous!

Jennifer
Teacher en EE. UU.

Smartcare review

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Overall I love this software because it helps the communication and understanding between parents and teachers. It also helps parents keep up to date with their bills and what their kids are doing each day.

Smartcare is a great software to use in a school. It helps with communication between parents and teachers as well as let’s them connect throughout the day. The payment process that the software uses is very easy and effective. It helps keep the parents and directors in the know when someone owes money or has to pay for something.

Puntos en contra:

This software could use a makeovers. It’s functionality is great and works in every way but you are dealing with teachers and parents of young kids. It could use some colors and design to it.

hace 5 años

Jennifer, Thank you so much for your feedback! We're thrilled that you are loving Smartcare - and that your Center is taking advantage of our amazing Billing and Parent Communication features! We have an array of Resources available to our Smartcare Clients, on our Smartcare Website that can be accessed here: Tutorial Videos https://smartcare.com/videos/ User Guides https://smartcare.com/user-guides/ *Tutorial Videos and User Guides are Password Protected - please use the password provided to you by your Customer Success Manager. We also host LIVE Webinars you and your staff could attend - or sign up for recorded sessions by checking out our all new Smartcare University at http://offers.smartcare.com/smartcare-university Finally, should you need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Support Team at support@smartcare.com - or by giving us a call at (844) 762-7837. Warm Regards, Collette Hull | Director of Marketing

Jessica
Office Manager en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Hard transition to make from what we were using before.

3,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: This software is teaching me to become more organized, to ensure things run as smoothly as possible. I get daily training. :)

The one thing I like the most from Smartcare is the flexibility or ease to send multiple pictures to parents and the communication to all the parents who are active. I also like how the parents can use their time line to see pictures and videos of their children. It's also convenient to give the parents the option to make a payment towards tuition.

Puntos en contra:

I least like the billing in Smartcare and auto pay. It is hard to understand for the parents, and how is it possible that if an account is on auto pay that no charges can be made during the rest of the week except for Mondays.

Missy
site director en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

It often feels as though the software is not fully developed which leads to roadblocks for the user.

3,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: It has taken some of the work off of me as a site director as it allows parents to pay tuition through the app and check their children in/out.

The tool gets easier to use the more we use it and understand the different nuances. The feature that allows parents to check their children in and out for the day is great.

Puntos en contra:

It often seems disorganized. For example, names are listed differently depending on which page you are on. If you are on "Accounting" it is parent listed in alphabetical order by parent last name, under families the list is parent's first names in alphabetical order, etc. It is also weird that we are not able to make create statements for families with notes on them.

Robin
Teacher en EE. UU.
Fuente de la opinión

Needs updates to run more quicly

3,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: We are able to cummunicate with our parents so easily with Smartcare. We live in an era when people don't want to answer the phone but they will respond to a notification almost immediately. This has been very beneficial to our center.

I love that I can find students class by class. From a Director point of view I am able to search for individual children. You can sort children by several different methods which is nice.

Puntos en contra:

Checking children in or out of the center is incredibly time consuming. There are several steps for each child just to check them into the center and then several steps again to check them out. The software is not fast, especially when using a tablet, so this process of checking in and out can take upwards of 1 minute per child. Teachers just don't have this kind of time to spend on taking roll. Our center continues to use paper rolls because of this issue. Please set up the check in a whole class at one time!

hace 6 años

Robin, Thank you for your feedback. It is our pleasure to provide you and your staff with our Smartcare Software & Resources! We have an array of Tutorial Videos and User Guides available to our Smartcare Clients, on our Smartcare Website that can be accessed here: Tutorial Videos https://smartcare.com/videos/ User Guides https://smartcare.com/user-guides/ *Tutorial Videos and User Guides are Password Protected - please use the password provided to you by your Customer Success Manager. We also host LIVE Webinars you and your staff could attend - or sign up for recorded sessions by checking out our all new Smartcare University at http://offers.smartcare.com/smartcare-university Finally, should you need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Support Team at support@smartcare.com - or by giving us a call at (844) 762-7837. Warm Regards, Collette Hull Director of Marketing

Rebecca
teacher en EE. UU.

SmartCare review

5,0 hace 5 años

I love Smartcare! It is so easy to check my kids in and out of daycare and communicate with teachers throughout the day! We can even quickly pay fees and balances through the app. The app is so user friendly, it required no training.

Puntos en contra:

Sometimes the app requires setting up a new QR code, but it is rare and doesn't take long.

hace 5 años

Rebecca, Thank you for your feedback. It is our pleasure to provide you and your Center with our Smartcare Software & Resources! We have an array of Tutorial Videos and User Guides available to our Smartcare Clients, on our Smartcare Website that can be accessed here: Tutorial Videos https://smartcare.com/videos/ User Guides https://smartcare.com/user-guides/ *Tutorial Videos and User Guides are Password Protected - please use the password provided to you by your Customer Success Manager. We also host LIVE Webinars you and your staff could attend - or sign up for recorded sessions by checking out our all new Smartcare University at http://offers.smartcare.com/smartcare-university Finally, should you need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Support Team at support@smartcare.com - or by giving us a call at (844) 762-7837. Warm Regards, Collette Hull Director of Marketing

Danielle
Assistant Director en EE. UU.
Fuente de la opinión

It has been quite an adjustment getting used to this software...good and bad.

3,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Most of the information was transferred over electronically from our old software to this software without us having to do it manually.

Still trying to figure this out. There are more cons than pros right now. The first impression I had of the screens was that it was pleasing to the eye as far as the layout however when I started working in the program, I don't understand why I have to go through so many steps to get where I need.

Puntos en contra:

The reports are not user friendly...having to download reports each time and then needing to tweak the excel reports for our needs is very time consuming. We have had to send a lot of questions and requests to Smartcare to fit our needs and the solutions are not always easy to follow. The fees associated with parents using their credit card are out of hand. A parent was charged fees 2 times on the same transaction. That's ridiculous! Smartcare has a lot of work to do to improve their program. We hope they listen to the voices of those that work with the program and continuously change it to fit our needs.

hace 6 años

Danielle, Thank you so much for your feedback! We're positively elated to be able to provide our Customers with all the features we offer and continue to improve week by week - with updates and new features!, and that is why we value your feedback. SmartCare is very happy to be able to deliver our software to your business and we expect to continue to update our software to meet your needs and continuing to provide to your school with Tomorrow's Childcare Technology - Today! Our goal is always to exceed your Center's Software needs as we grow and evolve with you. Best Regards, Collette Hull | chull@smartcare.com Smartcare - Director of Sales Enablement & Marketing

Jaime
Center Director en EE. UU.

Much to be desired!

3,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Wish they'd step up their game. The software they replaced, while still not as well thought out as ProCare, was so much better.

I love the built in auto pay feature the most. It makes it easy for both management and our parent clients.

Puntos en contra:

The reports are awful! And the employee function lacks many easy to use features that our previous software had. Such as keeping up with vacations and holiday hours.

hace 5 años

Jaime, We are sorry about your disappointment. Please note that we are working hard at Smartcare everyday to improve our product. Please remember if you need assistance, you can always call our support team. They have tips and insight that may guide you and ease any frustration you are having. Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Audra
Fuente de la opinión

Very easy to install, then there is not a lot of support to get immediate help when needed.

2,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Not much yet. Still learning the good and bad features.

It is pretty graphic-wise and sort of easy for the parents to use. The QR scanner is cool, but some cant do it. They don't know this technology.

Puntos en contra:

Not user-friendly. Not enough substance, too many steps to each process. I don't like the payment screen, it is not alphabetical and is useless, so I enter payments and check balances in accounting screen. Need a 10 step set up and mandatory Kiosk training. My support person is good, but tries to give the quickest answers. I need to talk to support on the phone and it is not always possible for her. The credits should be more apparent, like bold or italics. Too many steps to out in payments. Can't email just one person? Group email? How do I know who is getting them? o need to email families every time a child moves from a classroom to another.

Tara

It is all in one

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: It gave my parents what they wanted. And I don't have to pay for cc transactions any more.

I liked that it is 1 price a month. I don't have to add anything in to get everything they offer. My families have been happy since we moved.

Puntos en contra:

It needs a teacher app. Every day I hear about how my teachers have a hard time with the web based site.

Lauri
Administrative Assistant en EE. UU.
Fuente de la opinión

Changing over from an older platform has had a few bumps along the way, hoping things clear up soon!

4,0 hace 6 años

I like that parents can make payments with either a credit card or straight from their checking account.

Puntos en contra:

There are a few attributes that we used regularly from the previous software that we are sorely missing. For example, there is no way to track employee vacation, sick, or personal time. Agency ledgers cannot be edited when a child begins attending or stops attending mid-billing cycle, or has billing changes mid-cycle. I have not found a way to search for a child in the list of children, so may have to scroll through all 77 names before finding the last alphabetical child listed. Report types could be grouped somehow, instead of listed by whatever the developers decided to name them, which isn't particularly intuitive. When making software development requests, I'm told that my request will be met based on its priority, but I'm not sure whose priority list that coincides with. It's been a bit of a rocky road beginning...

hace 6 años

Lauri, Thank you so much for your feedback! We are so happy to hear that you like some features of our software as the one that allows parents to make payments through different methods. We're positively delighted to be able to provide our Customers with all the features we offer and continue to improve week by week - with updates and new features!. At SmartCare, we appreciate your business and we look forward to continuing to provide your Center with Tomorrow's Childcare Technology - Today! Our goal is always to exceed your Center's Software needs as we grow and evolve with you. Best Regards, Collette Hull | chull@smartcare.com SmartCare - Director of Sales Enablement & Marketing

Amanda
Manager en EE. UU.
Servicios individuales y familiares, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

I use it as a parent and administrator. Love the parent features hate the administrative side.

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Keeps track of the children in child care. Somewhat helps in creating statements for families

I like receiving pictures of my little one and knowing in real time what is happening at her school. As an administrator I like that we have two centers and I can accesss the information from anywhere! This means I can check it on my phone if I get a call about an employee or child and not have to run to the center every few minutes.

Puntos en contra:

Reports are awful! They lack in the ability to edit them as needed or customize anything. When you make a change and then try to print PDF, the PDF shows different than what you just created. There are not the right reports for parents using flex and we have had to use our old software to generate statements that qualify for reimbursement.

Lisa
Fuente de la opinión

Smartcare has been great for our preschool program.

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: The ability to keep a record of tuition, children, and staff is the biggest benefit!

I really like that it has been continuously updated to fit the needs that we have. The support system is really helpful and they respond quickly.

Puntos en contra:

The only thing I was unhappy about was not having an option to bill parents for dropping off early or picking up late. But the last update added that feature!

hace 6 años

Lisa, Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! We're so happy to hear that SmartCare has been great for your preschool program. At SmartCare we're very happy to be able to deliver our software to your business and we look forward to continuing to provide your Institution with Tomorrow's Childcare Technology-Today!. Our goal is always to exceed your Preschool's Software needs as we grow and evolve with you. Best Regards, Collette Hull | chull@smartcare.com SmartCare - Director of Sales Enablement & Marketing

Karlie
Assistant Director/ Teacher en EE. UU.
Fuente de la opinión

I think the program overall could be great. There' s a few thing that we would like to be easier.

3,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Everything is online. You can access it from anywhere as a director.

I like the sign in/out for students and staff. I like that you can communicate to parents through the app and they can respond right on it. I also like the center app on the ipad with the ratios. I like how it shows birthdays.

Puntos en contra:

I did not like that we couldn't enter a lot of information ourselves. We had to send a lot into the team but it took them so long to do. Accounting - A LOT. It takes a while to have it all set up the right way. I wish we could do more of it ourselves so we know it is set up the way we would like to use it. I also wish the paper sign in and out for children in classrooms was easier to read and separate classrooms to print and use as a hard copy sign in/out.

Kaycie
Fuente de la opinión

A growing experience that I am happy with one year later

4,0 hace 6 años

I love being able navigate around so simply. I like the option to mass email staff and parents. The birthday reminders are helpful too. I use the accounting screen the most.

Puntos en contra:

When the parent apps have errors and I have no knowledge to help them, I just tell them to re download the app. I wish there were printable roll sheets for teachers to mark weekly attendance.

hace 6 años

kaycie, Thank you so much for your feedback! we truly appreciate it. We're happy to hear that you love being able to navigate around so simple in our software. We're positively delighted to be able to provide our Customers with all of the features we offer and continue to improve week by week - with updates and new features! that's why we value your feedback. We look forward to continuing to provide your Academy with Tomorrow's Childcare Technology - Today! Our goal is and is going to be always to exceed your School's Software needs as we grow and evolve with you. Best Regards, Collette Hull | chull@smartcare.com Smartcare - Director of Sales Enablement & Marketing