Opiniones de TLore

Sobre TLore

TLore is a leading management system among trainers, owners, racing partnerships and training centers since 2003.

Descubre más sobre TLore

Atención al cliente
Funciones
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

TLore tiene una valoración global de 5 estrellas sobre 5 según las 14 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

Filtrar opiniones (14)

Leslie Y.
Deportes, 11-50 empleados

We Love TLore

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

“TLore is a must for any thoroughbred trainer, farm, or racing operation. It makes our job so much easier.

Puntos en contra:

There are no real cons we have to say about TLore

Tari H.
Office Administator en EE. UU.

Wonderful Program

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: TLore is a wonderful program. It is easy to use. It is great for tracking horses, changing locations, tracking foal papers, owner information, entering charges, and invoicing. I love that it is online, so that any employee, no matter where there are located, can access the database. I love that Tracy is constantly making improvements to the program, and that she is so helpful and easy to work with!! The newer features to let you import race and workout information from Brisnet, have been a tremendous timesaver. Romans Racing Stables is a nine year customer, starting in 2006. The program is one of the best ever for horse training operations.

Niall S.
Fuente de la reseña

Great program, fantastic customer service

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: TLore is very easy to use and a great program to keep records in order when on the road or in the office. It has streamlined our recordkeeping and bookkeeping process, a huge asset when our stable is split between multiple locations. Tracy is very helpful and always quick to respond when needed. I definitely recommend TLore for any stable size, large or small.

Buff B.
Owner/Trainer en EE. UU.

Ease of use

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: I have tried three different horse related programs and this is by far the least expensive and is easier to navigate to information that I want to have at my fingertips. I am able to use my phone, Ipad, or computer at any time to get info quickly.

David D.
Fuente de la reseña

Have been a client from the conception of this program.

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: I greatly appreciate all the time and effort that has gone into this program. It's become the most important tool in my business, allowing me to keep all of my data organized and accessible at any moment during the day.

Sharla S.
Operations Manager en EE. UU.

Tlore

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: The Customer Service is A+++++ any time I need something Tracy and her team are on the spot. I love this program, and can't imagine that I would be as competent in my job responsibilities, if I didn't have it!

Sue K.
Office Manager en EE. UU.

Overall experience

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: I have used Tlore since it's inception. It has grown continuously which has made it impossible to do my job without it as all the information is on one site, and if you have questions Tracy is always available.

Richard V.
Owner en EE. UU.

Great service

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: As a owner this is a very good site to have for billing and is very easy to use and the support service is great I highly recommended TLore for any horse owner or trainere

Mark H.
President en EE. UU.

A huge asset

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: We have been using TLore for our stable for many years. Tracy has done a great job with a great product. It's easy to learn and a huge asset to any racing stable.

Mary ann M.
EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

T Lore is best program on the market

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: T Lore is the best data storage program on the market, nothing compares to it.

Ralph B.
Trainer en Canadá

Can't Be Without

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: Excellent service and makes my stable billing and info easy and up to date.

Christine J.
Trainer / owner en EE. UU.

Easy to customize

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: Can easily create categories and billing that works for me and my clients.

Cate M.
Office Manager en EE. UU.

TLore

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: TLore is amazing! Best program I have ever used!

Tim H.
president en EE. UU.

one of the originals

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: Easy to use,makes you look organized!