15 años ayudando a las empresas españolas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre CHIROSPRING

Calificación n.º 1 de software basado en la nube en quiropráctica tanto en satisfacción del cliente como en características. ChiroSpring se está apoderando rápidamente del sector.

Descubre más sobre CHIROSPRING

Very easy to set up and use. Priced better then ChiroTouch from what I switched from.

Puntos en contra:

There isn't a way to stay logged in for security reasons, but that's my biggest complaint.

Valoraciones de CHIROSPRING

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
5,0
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

CHIROSPRING tiene una valoración global de 4,9 estrellas sobre 5 según las 145 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

Filtrar opiniones (145)

¿Has utilizado CHIROSPRING?

Filtrar opiniones (145)

Kristin
Kristin
Doctor of Chiropractic/owner en EE. UU.
Fuente de la opinión

So happy with this software

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We are a small low volume office, with very limited staff. Chiro spring frees up more of my time for the things that matter- patient care. Easy chart notes and the use of the spinal chart for listing also gives me an opportunity to educate patients as I make my notes. I love this software.

It makes our daily soap notes quick and easy to complete at each visit. We love being able to complete our note, check out patients, and provide an itemized statement in minutes. Patient intake charting now takes a fraction of the time we used to spend with our old software.

Puntos en contra:

Sometimes the patient self check in feature does not work on our older iPad and we would love to be able to have patients complete the intake from home without paying extra for the email service.

hace 5 años

Dr. Beierle, We LOVE hearing how "HAPPY" you are with ChiroSpring. We work so hard for our customers and hearing your feedback puts a smile on our faces. :) Quick and easy SOAP notes... check. Patient statements.... check. Saving time... check. We wish we could provide the kiosk form home option for free. However, it uses SMS or Voice to verify the patient's identity for security purposes. This service is not free for us. If competitors are offering this for free I would question their implementation regarding security. Thanks for the GREAT review and we look forward to growing your practice! :)

Willena
President/Doctor of Chiropractic en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

ChiroSpring Has Changed How I Do Chiropractic!!!

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I am thoroughly pleased with the software. I'm even more impressed by the level of customer service and transparency of the staff. They find a way to keep us doctors in the know when problems do arise and are super quick when it comes to remedying the issue. I literally made a request or expressed a concern and the matter was fixed in just a few days. It doesn't get much better than that!

The software is amazingly "smart." There is a continuity that exists throughout this software that makes it very easy to use in "real time." I love how all of its parts communicate with one another. Extremely efficient!

Puntos en contra:

I was thoroughly impressed with this software from day one. Any issues I may have had then (which I don't remember) would have been short lived. The updates and IMPROVEMENTS are pretty frequent. It's like they improve the software with features we didn't even realize we needed until they're added. I literally don't have any thing negative to say.

Stefan
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Slow, antiquated and cumbersome

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Their support is good. But I just couldn't take staring at my screen buffering and freezing, daily, while with a patient. So after 4 years of using them we went elsewhere.

Very detailed and relatively easy to create and use Macros

Puntos en contra:

For computer-based system, every time there was an update we had to remove and reinstall the program. For the Beta online EHR version, even with very fast internet it buffered a lot! It's an old and complex system that they're trying to put a copy up on the cloud and it's not built for that type of use.

Amber
Billing Specialist en EE. UU.

BEST OF THE BEST!

5,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: ChiroSpring and their team has made my job enjoyable again, increased staff production, and increased patient satisfaction

Everything. There is no way I could pick one thing. Scheduling is so easy our doctors can even help when the front staff is occupied. Billing is a dream!

Puntos en contra:

I can’t think of a single thing bad about ChiroSpring. This software and their team is amazing

Ashley
Office Manager en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 2-10 empleados

Fantastic Customer Service and Great Software

5,0 hace 4 años

It doesn't crash! We had a power outage that fried our main server but because ChiroSpring is on the cloud we are able to keep running. It is very insurance billing friendly and helps to keep track of what has been paid and what we might need to look at before it gets to be too long and we can no longer get paid for the services. Love that I can put a note of when a patient has met their allowed visits for the year or any kind of personal note to individual statements.

Puntos en contra:

It has taken a bit for me to get used to only using one screen and going back and forth between the front desk view and the calendar. I do miss being able to see the calendar all the time and still having access to the front desk (Two separate windows). The other thing I miss and I know the doctor does is the internal messaging system to ask a quick question or in our case keep track of phone numbers for who he needs to call back so we don't have a bunch of sticky notes for the day because he does animal Chiropractic as well.

hace 4 años

Ashley, Thank you for the AMAZING review! We love hearing how CHIROSPRING is making running your practice smoother. Having simplified billing makes it much easier to get paid and not lose track of ok'd claims. We also LOVE hearing how our cloud-based software holds up when your internal server crashes. Had you relied on that for your data it may have been a bad situation. We backup your data 24/7 in 3 locations so it's always safe. For the con the great news is that is not a con. If you are on PC download the CHIROSPRING Installer Tool. It will install CHIROSPRING as an app to your computer. Choose the multiple window option. Then simply open the app a second, third, etc. time and you will have as many windows as you like! ;) For internal messaging we currently recommend using our Tasks app. You can create any category with individual tasks and even assign them to a user with a due date.

Dana
DC en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Great for a small business that wants a larger package for an affordable price

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: It has been a great experience for practice management and EHR for my chiropractic office. I do multiple modalities and it's nice that it fits all that I do and I can be as efficient as possible while also being comphrensive in my details!

There is so much flexibility to this software. It is webbased so you can bring it with you, it has both macros or ablility to type, and you can do pretty much anything you need for not only typical EHR, but also for practice management. Very happy overall.

Puntos en contra:

They are continuing to advance and build the software. While this is nice as now you can have other convieniences like credit card processing and self check ins, it also means having to update the software occasionally or having an occasional bug in an updated version that creates a slow flow here and there. This is something I've also experienced with the larger software companies like chirotouch or platinum, but CS has great support to walk you through it.

Ron
Doctor en EE. UU.

Why Chirospring

5,0 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: They are a top rated professional company that has the best interest of the Chiropractor in mind who wants to put the best possible EHR ON THE MARKET. My experience has been nothing but awesome!

Thorough and easy to use constant updates for improvement they listen to us and they Adapt, Modify and Overcome and issue. Let me be clear, there are few issues and when there are issues they are on it to fix it.

Puntos en contra:

Truly I can’t think of what I don’t like about Chirospring.

Wyatt

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Easy to use software with AMAZING customer support

5,0 hace 3 años

As a new brand new practice, this software has been incredibly easy and straight forward to use, and the customer support from the CHIROSPRING team has been second to none! They give you every tool that you might need, and they don't shy away from implementing feedback from doctors.

Puntos en contra:

As with any other software, there is a learning curve in order to navigate the software smoothly and efficiently. The team at CHIROSPRING, however, has been an invaluable asset in helping me learn the platform.

hace 3 años

Dr. Wyatt, thank you SO MUCH for your wonderful comments. We strive for perfection and are so happy CHIROSPRING is already making a positive impact in your practice. This is why we are rated #1. We look forward to continued growth and success with you and your practice.

Chiropractor, Owner en EE. UU.

Great software, better people

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I've used several EHR softwares that are specific to chiropractors, and this is by far my favorite. I am not bogged down by a server, but have the option to go with a desktop vs cloud system, depending on if I'm in clinic or at home.
The add-on features like the kiosk and text service are RELIABLE!! There are, of course, third-parties who can do text reminders and whatnot, but having it built into the software was easier on setup as a doctor managing four staff.
It was quite easy to learn how to use for all staff, both treating and admin.
Responsiveness of CS support has been great, never waited more than a day for an issue. Part of the reason I went with this software was because I read reviews like this one, and all the challenges users had were addressed, and many had become added features to the software.
Overall, I'm happy with the switch, and plan to use this software for the rest of my practice career.

Easy to use, intuitive interface. Extremely easy to customize and make it work for a practice that has several different specialties. Add-ons are reliable compared to other softwares I've used.

Puntos en contra:

The cloud option is reliable, but I wish tablet support was a little better, as an app rather than a web page.

Great switch from ChiroTouch

5,0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: Very happy. The team is extremely receptive to feedback and customer support is friendly and helpful.

Cloud based system that allows for quick SOAP chart noting

Puntos en contra:

Originally transferring data and initial implementation. Not having more automation of text message campaigns is maybe the only lacking component.

Fuente de la opinión

After using ChiroSpring for about 2 years now I LOVE IT MORE!

5,0 hace 5 años

I wrote a review about ChiroSpring back when I first started with them, so I figured I would write another review after using the software for about 2 years and I am even more pleased and happy with ChiroSpring. The software has changed so much since I first started using it and the change is for the better. Each update provides even more and better uses and applications to help make it easier to use and navigate. I am always recommending ChiroSpring to my colleagues because it is such a great company. I have used and looked at other software companies and I was just unhappy with them and their customer service. ChiroSpring's customer service has ALWAYS helped me from the beginning and will always work with me in whatever situation or trouble I may be having. It's a company that cares about their customers, which is rare to find these days. They are affordable and offer different packages depending on what your needs are, which is a huge plus. Using the software is a breeze and makes work a lot less stressful. Currently, I do not have any employees, it is just me running the office and treating patients, so having a software that is easy to use is a necessity to me. If you are contemplating on which software to use, no need to look any further.

Puntos en contra:

Honestly, I do not think there is anything negative I can say about ChiroSpring.

hace 5 años

Dr. Turek, Thank you for the AMAZING Review! After 2 years you are loving it more. We LOVE to hear this. :). We put a lot of work into our new and great features and it's great seeing how they are benefiting your practice. You also noted how we CARE about our customers and that is the absolute truth. Growing practices through better software is what we are all about. It's our passion! :) We look forward to many more years with your practice!

Beth
Owner/ Doctor en EE. UU.
Fuente de la opinión

With Chirospring for over 3 years. Genuinely impressed with this company and its product!

5,0 hace 7 años

I rarely write reviews so it's not a small thing that I'm writing my second five star review for Chirospring. My office has been with the company for over 3 years. In that time, I've been so impressed and appreciative to be on the receiving end of an almost constant stream of product upgrades and new features. Recently the software team hacked a challenge that my office was having with our supplement inventory management. They reduced a 2 hour daily procedure to a 1 hour daily procedure and "cured" the headache associated with our product ordering process. My inventory management position no longer requires a person with intense concentration and complex mathematical skills to manage a simple task, and this widens my hiring pool going forward. Chirospring is more than keeping pace with the slippery game of constant technology and industry changes. They are performing as leaders. The result for me is a software program that has created the framework for a 3 fold increase in my practice stats in the last 3 years. The result is the security and confidence of knowing that I'm partnered with a growth oriented company that is here to stay. And the result is the satisfaction of working with ethical, hardworking and customer service oriented professionals, who I can count on for consistent attention both to my account and to the advancement of their product. Thank you once again team Chirospring!

Puntos en contra:

Nothing is perfect, but this is as close as it gets. It could use a better system for keeping track of and filing daily notes for better intraoffice communication and project management, but we are able to do that fairly successfully on a simple Word document.

hace 7 años

Thank you Dr. Forgosh for your AMAZING comments. This brings so much happiness to us knowing what a positive impact we have made upon you and your practice! :) As you referenced in your review we are constantly adding new and great features to simplify the daily activities of our customers. The result as you pointed out in your three fold increase in profits is more efficiently resulting in increased profits. We look forward to our continued relationship and providing you and your colleagues the software they deserve! :)

chiropractor
Práctica médica, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Best Software!!

5,0 hace 7 años

I recently ended up switching from my old software to ChiroSpring. My old software was slow, kicked me out of the system all the time, wasn’t compatible with my Mac or IPads, wasn’t visually appealing, difficult to use, and took a thousand steps and clicks to perform one task. ChiroSpring has been the complete opposite of that. My initial concern was that I use all Apple products in my office and I needed a software that was compatible with my devices and ChiroSpring definitely is. My previous software claimed they were compatible with Mac and claimed they were cloud based and after using it I found out that it wasn't as they had claimed it to be. So, I took the chance, after already spending a lot of time and money on one software, I contacted ChiroSpring and they so kindly got me started right away and I have had no regrets. ChiroSpring is very easy to learn, easy to use, the software is visually appealing and updated, has amazing support, is cloud based, is fast, and has great features and soon to be features such as the patient kiosk. ChiroSpring states that they give you one-on-one training, and they actually do! The training doesn’t stop there though, anytime I have a question, customer representatives are right there to help me. Another reason why I love ChiroSpring, is because they are always looking to add features and update their software to benefit YOU. The x-ray annotation tool is really nice to have as well. I do not have digital x-ray in my office, but I simply take a photo of the x-ray using the office IPad and upload it and I can analyze the x-rays through the software. They simply make your life easier. If you are wondering what is the best software for you, do not do what I did and waste your time and money by purchasing a different software. Contact ChiroSpring and tell them your concerns and what you are looking for in a software and you will find out that this is the software for you!

Puntos en contra:

There are no bad qualities or features about ChiroSpring that I can comment on. I have nothing but good things to say.

EE. UU.

Best Software!!!!!!

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: I recently ended up switching from my old software to ChiroSpring. My old software was slow, kicked me out of the system all the time, wasn't compatible with my Mac or IPads, wasn't visually appealing, difficult to use, and took a thousand steps and clicks to perform one task. ChiroSpring has been the complete opposite of that. My initial concern was that I use all Apple products in my office and I needed a software that was compatible with my devices and ChiroSpring definitely is. My previous software claimed they were compatible with Mac and claimed they were cloud based and after using it I found out that it wasn't as they had claimed it to be. So, I took the chance, after already spending a lot of time and money on one software, I contacted ChiroSpring and they so kindly got me started right away and I have had no regrets. ChiroSpring is very easy to learn, easy to use, the software is visually appealing and updated, has amazing support, is cloud based, is fast, and has great features and soon to be features such as the patient kiosk. ChiroSpring states that they give you one-on-one training, and they actually do! The training doesn't stop there though, anytime I have a question, our rep is right there to help me.

hace 7 años

Dr. Turek, WOW! What an AMAZING review! You are absolutely right... we build features for YOU. If we are not making your practice more streamlined and efficient then we are not doing our job. Our kiosk will be out in two weeks along with integrated payments. We have also added scheduled and recurring payments at NO ADDED COST! We also have close to fifty features due in our next update that we know you are also going to love. We focus on detail to ensure you do not have a thousand clicks for a simple task. ChiroSpring is as you said... the BEST software in the industry and we are so pleased to hear your positive comments. We love driving chiropractic and helping the profession grow. We look forward to our continued relationship. The ChiroSpring Team

Brian
Doctor/Owner en EE. UU.
Fuente de la opinión

Excellent customer service and software design. Has created more ease and less stress in practice.

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: More organization, ease and a higher level of documentation in my practice.

Chirospring software does much more than I need out of a practice management software since I am mainly a cash practice. I don't have any staff at my office and I run the whole practice myself and Chirospring has freed up so much time. I love that I can work from home if need be. Chirospring is a solid company that I trust as compared to other very large software companies that I think are overpriced and lack a sense of personalized attention and customer service. Chirospring has been patient with my slow learning curve as I transitioned off of what I now see was archaic paper chart notes. If you are a solo practitioner running your own office I highly recommend Chirospring. The monthly subscription fee and extra fee for the reminder call service is a whole lot cheaper than hiring staff. I have increased productivity since using Chirospring not to mention my patients experience a much higher level of service with the high level SOAP notes and documenting. And, still being a newer user, there is still more to uncover and integrate into my practice that will save me even more time.

Puntos en contra:

The only thing that I didn't love was the time I had to put in to figure out how to use the software, but there is learning curve with all new things.

hace 7 años

Thank you Dr. Lemesh for the kind words! We are blessed to have you as a customer and look forward to making your practice run smoothly.

James
Chiropractor/Owner en EE. UU.
Fuente de la opinión

ChiroSpring runs my entire practice with ease!!!

5,0 hace 9 años

Comentarios: ChiroSpring provides peace of mind as well as the most advanced and complete software at your finger tips. It's huge.You can't put a monetary value on peace of mind but ChiroSpring, with it's many benefits, is golden. ChiroSpring takes most of the stresses of hardware, software and patient data out of your office and off your shoulders.

Two benefits of ChiroSpring are the security and simplicity. ChiroSpring provides redundant offsite storage and upkeep of patient data and software. I no longer have to worry about maintaining an office's computer network, chasing network and computer bugs, or updating systems and their software. ChiroSpring takes care of that on their end. From my office, I simply log in. At times ChiroSpring support will prompt users to reinstall our "office app", a two button process, to benefit from their latest software additions. It's that easy. No stress and the software gurus at ChiroSpring are awesome. Further, all that is required to utilize from the ChiroSpring EHR software is a modern computer and Web access. Your "office software suite" and data is accessible to you from your office, home, vacation, or wherever you have the need and an available secure computer. It's beautiful.
ChiroSpring is one complete software. It does everything it's supposed to do, everything necessary and appropriate in a modern practice, everything from the front desk to doctor's notes and straight through checkout and billing. And Chirospring does it as well if not better than anything else on the market. The software itself is intuitive and immediately strikes you with a familiarity common to most of today's handheld computer applications. My office manager, all ready a happy person, has been grinning from ear to ear for months now. Her job is considerably easier. From a practitioner's stand point, my job is easier too. Documenting patient data and SOAPs is fluid and efficient. The software's interface and data stream rational comes across as one designed by a chiropractor. I think it was. It is not haphazard or piecemeal. The software is polished and perfected for the chiropractic office. From subjective findings to objective test and observations to diagnostics, treatment, scheduling and billing. It all flows and with each patient, i's are dotted and t's are crossed. ChiroSpring has helped us with provision of services, maintaining scheduled progress exams and scheduling. It's helped our bottom dollar.

Sean
Fuente de la opinión

I have been practicing for over 20 years and this is by far the best chiropractic software there is.

5,0 hace 6 años

I am constantly impressed with the amount of thought that went into producing this software. It is extremely easy to learn and use and it is very comprehensive. I have evaluated many chiropractic software programs over the years and this is by far the best I have encountered. The customer service is outstanding and they're constantly working to improve the software. I love the integration with the front office and accounting portion of the software. My front desk person always knows how much to collect The customer service is outstanding and they're constantly working to improve the software. I love the integration with the front office and accounting portion of the software. My front desk person always knows how much to collect it. It is easy to apply payments and the patients ledger is always correct. The posting of insurance payments is equally impressive and well thought out. The reminder call feature that allows appointment confirmation via text, email, or voice phone call is terrific. I highly recommend the software

Puntos en contra:

I can't think any of any reason that I do not like this software. It does everything that I wanted to and then some.

hace 6 años

Dr. Samuels, "By Far the BEST you have EVER encountered"... WE LOVE HEARING THAT!!! :D We also LOVE hearing how much you appreciate our wonderful SUPPORT TEAM. They do a phenomenal job. What you will love even MORE is that our next update (out in beta right now) has OVER 80 NEW FEATURES!!!! ChiroSpring is already #1 in terms of ease of use and functionality. We are now taking it to the NEXT LEVEL. :D Thanks Dr. Samuels for your awesome review. We look forward to delivering you a continued amazing experience and helping drive and grow your practice.

Kelly
EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 2-10 empleados

Support is always there!

5,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: So far the little snafus that come with transitioning into new software haven't been terrible. CS is always there when we have a little question here and there and they reply to your emails FAST. Like, super fast. That is so nice so our office can keep flowing as we get the hang of the new system. :)

Ease of use. You can change it all, colors, names, appt times, you can even just delete an appt you've added if you've made a mistake. Our old system you had to "cancel" an appt to remove it from the calendar which messes with stats.

Puntos en contra:

Double booking. CS does have a setting so a doc can see more than 1 person in a time slot B-U-T that makes ALL of their time slots allow for 2 and when you have multiple people booking your calendar, this can cause issues. It'd be nice for the once in a blue moon that we're seeing 2 patients at once that we can DO that, and have it show up on the calendar, side by side and not just in the Appointments in view list on the left side. Oh, also have more phone numbers allowed instead of the 2 now. Some pts want to have the mom's cell, dad's cell, teenager's cell on there and we can't currently do that. Other than that, that's really it! :)

hace 5 años

Kelly, LOVE YOUR REVIEW! <3 First of all you mentioned our awesome support staff! Hats off to them for being so great! :) You also mentioned Ease of Use which is a core design element of ChiroSpring. For your CON this is easily resolved.... as mentioned you can create as many columns (time slots) for your provider on the calendar. Then just use the "Appointment Type" to SPAN across 1, 2, 3, etc. time slots.... such that you might want to fill the entire row for "New Appointment" but might only want one column filled for "Adjustment". You can set defaults for these values in Settings/Visit Types. Super easy! :)

Stan
Chiropractic Physician en EE. UU.
Fuente de la opinión

Finally!! A software that brings it all to the table for a reasonable price!

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: If you are on the fence, go ahead and pull the trigger. You will not be disappointed! For the first time since implementing EHR 12 years ago the entire staff is happy with the software. Front desk, CA's, Billing Dept. as well as myself. We have also been pleased with OpenEdge and Reminder Call as well. Thank you ChiroSpring for making my practice life easier and freeing up my personal time!

I love the functionality of the software as the features flow seamlessly. Our office flow has increased as a result as well. It truly makes completing a proper note in a quick, efficient manner. The customer support is quick to respond and really listens to your suggestions.

Puntos en contra:

A few episodes where it lagged a little but Customer Support was quick to let us know the issue and got it resolved in an efficient manner.

hace 5 años

Dr. Stubbs, THANK YOU for your AMAZING REVIEW! We love hearing that we have made your staff happier and your practice more efficient. As Dr. Stubbs said, if you are on the fence ChiroSpring IS THE WAY TO GO. :). It really is so much better than what you may be using now. Thanks again Dr. Stubbs and please enjoy that personal time you are finding due to more efficient software. ;)

Cassandra
Owner en EE. UU.
Medicina alternativa, 11-50 empleados

Chirospring Billing

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: It was a smooth transition from a paper office. I felt that my questions were answered at all hours of the day or night, which was quite a shock.

Chirospring is incredibly user friendly and it’s easy to train new staff. Chirospring also does my billing so that I can focus on patients and it is a HUGE relief to know that it’s all being taken care of behind the scenes. I love that I’m using a billing service that already knows all the ins and outs of my software so that so don’t have to worry that something is being missed. It’s also great to know that I have an external billing company that is always going to be there so that I don’t have to retrain staff on this complex task. Highly recommended!

Puntos en contra:

If I had to pick something, I wish I could rebill all charges on a ledger at the click of a button vs one charge at a time.

Lawrence
Director en EE. UU.
Fuente de la opinión

Old dogs learning new tricks!!!

5,0 hace 9 años

Comentarios: Whoever said that old dogs cannot learn new tricks did not know about the Chirospring program.
I have been in practice for over 36 years and for the past 15 years have been using an office based chiropractic software program to do all my scheduling, accounting, insurance and billing and management and marketing matters. It has suited me and my practice needs well over the years but when I needed to change programs because of outdated hardware and limitations of software for new billing codes I researched what was available on the market today and I came to the conclusion that Chirospring would be best suited for me -- the criteria for what I needed had to include not only the usual scheduling, billing, accounting, etc. but also needed it to run on Macs (I am a Mac guy, having always been one) and I wanted it to be cloud based because I wanted the portability of having access from anywhere at any location I am at.
Needless to say the thought of learning a whole new program especially for someone my age (I ain't telling) was a pretty scary thought but once I uploaded the program and watched a few of the video tutorials I was up and running in just a few days. It couldn't have been any easier.
As for the program itself I am extremely happy and greatly satisfied -- it does everything I need to run my office effectively and efficiently with a great deal of ease as well as having features on it I never dreamed of which will greatly help and aid my practice -- it has a bunch of bells and whistles which are pretty darn impressive.
But what is truly impressive is the unbelievable access to support they give you --- whenever I contacted them they immediately answered my call and were willing to do whatever it takes to answer my questions and get it done -- remarkable!!! They have even incorporated suggestions in their updates I had for improving the program -- again remarkable!!!
Overall I could not be any happier than what I am with Chirospring --- it is a great program - it is easy to use and does everything and more to run a practice -- and it is a great team of people willing to go out of their way to help and support you.
And yes, old dogs can indeed learn new tricks.

Brett
President en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Great software for solo practice or group

5,0 hace 5 años

Our office is a group practice with multiple locations and absolutely love the flexibility, ease of use, customizations and intuitive design of the software. It allows us to easily on-board new employees and allows them to have confidence in navigating the software quickly. The software also allows us to focus less on documentation and more on patient care, giving our entire team more time to focus on the whole purpose of our office's mission.

Puntos en contra:

The only negatives we have encountered were some lack of uses that were important to us, however as we have found these challenges they have been quickly addressed and solutions found. Some of the time this even included them adding features to the software which as a business owner impresses me.

hace 5 años

Dr. Vowles, Thank you for the AWESOME review! It's great to hear your recognition for our multiple location support. We are the only ones in the industry who offer TRUE multi-location support with a single database and the ability to quickly toggle back-and-forth between locations or even generate reports by one or multiple locations. Pretty slick! :) You also mentioned how easy the software is and that it allows you to provide more focus on patient care and less on "office stuff" just by using BETTER SOFTWARE than you were previously. Fantastic! This is what we LOVE hearing. :) We look forward to providing you the tools you need to grow your practice and as you pointed out we are constantly adding new features that come as free software updates. :)

Office Administrator en EE. UU.
Fuente de la opinión

THE BEST PROGRAM AND CUSTOMER SUPPORT ... EVER.

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: We have been using Chirospring for over a year and we continue to be 110% satisfied with it. It has greatly improved the flow of our office. Customer support goes above and beyond to make sure that we are happy. I love that they are always accepting suggestions for improvement, and they really do make those changes! Way to go guys!

It helps improve the flow of the office by creating fast and effective ways to document everything needed.

Puntos en contra:

It occasionally runs slow, although, this issue has continued to be improving.

hace 7 años

Thank you for the wonderful review! It makes us so happy to hear that you are 110% satisfied. We work day in and day out, as our goal is to improve efficiency of practices and help them increase profits and reduce stress. In regard to your con of occasional slowness, that is of course not an ongoing issue, as we have already optimized the servers to accommodate our growing customer base. We will continue to optimize our servers as we add more and more customers.

Courtney
Owner/Chiropractor en EE. UU.

Fantastic Software!

5,0 hace 3 años

What is there to not like! Is super easy to use and has many features that I would have never thought I would need. The few times I have had to contact customer support, they have been super quick to respond and have been great at resolving the few issues I have had in the last 2 years.

Puntos en contra:

Honestly, I can't think of any. The one problem I had with submitting EDI claims was resolved fairly quickly, and even since then they have made other improvements that have made my life much easier billing wise.

Jerome
Chiropractic Physician en EE. UU.

The absolute BEST

Comentarios: Fantastic.

The ease of use is really nice for those of us that aren't as tech savvy as we'd like to believe. But the best part of ChiroSpring is their customer service. I can send an email for tech support and have a well-articulated, and complete solution within an hour. Never once have I had to call and wait on hold, wait 24 hours for an email reply.

Puntos en contra:

There was a time when it seemed like we would have weekly updates, but that as has lessened significantly.

hace 5 años

Dr. Longoria, "The Absolute Best!" WOW! :D First I would like to say THANK YOU for mentioning our customer service team as they work so hard to provide top level support to our customers. They are ON TOP of it. :) We are so pleased to be the center of your practice helping you grow through better software. You mentioned the easy interface for those that are not tech savvy. This was our goal from day 1 and it sounds like we delivered. :)