Opiniones de NiceJob

Media de valoraciones

• General
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre NiceJob

NiceJob es una forma muy fácil de obtener mejores reseñas, referencias y ventas. Sin contratos, 14 días de prueba gratis, luego solo 75 USD al mes.

Descubre más sobre NiceJob

Mostrando 116 opiniones

Deric D.
Deric D.
  • Publicado el 14/2/2019

"Not a review - A Rave!"

Comentarios: When I think about leaving review, it has more significant now that I’m at a business owner my reviews are getting an off a lot of traction, so much so that hey Review can seem to say 1000 words more than a photo ever could. With any service based business, gathering reviews is paramount. NiceJob has fit that need for us and have become an essential aspect of our business growth and development.

Ventajas: Clearly, the ease-of-use and seamless integration between our CRM and their service. And quite literally the cost versus the benefit is clear, worthwhile, and actually beneficial.

Desventajas: That I didn’t find them sooner. :-) But With maybe a tiny tweaks here and there, the overall output is rather consistently good.

por NiceJob el 15/2/2019

Hi Deric! Awesome to hear the great results you're getting with NiceJob! We come to work every day with the goal of building a product that truly helps companies like yours. Just wait till you see the new features we're releasing in 2019 :)

• Publicado el 14/2/2019
Howard H.
  • Publicado el 4/5/2021

"Great For Appliance Repair"

Comentarios: Excellent customer service. They have improved the software substantially while we have been using it.

Ventajas: It's a well thought out software and is improving with time.

Desventajas: I am unable to give a partial refund when using the Wepay payment method.

• Publicado el 4/5/2021
Terry K.
Servicios para el consumidor, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 31/8/2021

"Take Your Business to the Next Level"

Comentarios: Nicejob has made automating the review process so easy. Since joining Nicejob our reivews have jumped from 18 to over 400. The integration with our CRM made it an easy process.

Ventajas: Ease of use. Great customer service . Automation and time saving

Desventajas: I have no complaints or Cons with Nicejob.

• Publicado el 31/8/2021
Shane K.
  • Publicado el 2/3/2021

"Not worth it"

Comentarios: It was inexpensive, so I got what I paid for. Low quality website. I was with them over 6 months and I didn't increase my online presence like they said would happen. Their software for getting reviews was decent but I cut my costs in half with another program that does exactly what they do. It is over priced

Ventajas: It was easy to email or text for a review request.

Desventajas: Poor quality website. Unresponsive customer support

• Publicado el 2/3/2021
Sanaz M.
Marketing
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 16/8/2021

"Great customer support"

Ventajas: Ease of use and customer support. It's easy to integrate and used by the staff.

Desventajas: The social media post appears with nicejob name.

• Publicado el 16/8/2021
William M.
  • Publicado el 14/3/2020

"Great Review Service"

Comentarios: From the start, NiceJob was easy to use and implement in my business. The mobile platform is easy to use. I can send reviews to multiple platforms, code installed on our website so the reviews can be published there as well. Once I plug my customer into the system, the software contacts the customer to collect the review. This is huge for a services business like ours.

Ventajas: What I like most about the software is once a review has been written, I can hit one button and share it to multiple platforms.

Desventajas: I can honestly say there is nothing I don't like about it.

• Publicado el 14/3/2020
Jason R.
Construcción, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 4/4/2020

"Nice Job is a review getting machine"

Comentarios: Nice job is an incredible review getting machine, we went from barely having a review presence to having a ton of reviews on multiple review platforms in less than a week! Absolutely incredible!

Ventajas: Very simple to use and the customer support is fast, detailed, and extremely efficient in providing help to their clients.

Desventajas: Waiting a few weeks without an online presence as I had to send away our website hosting over to them in order to have them build our new convert website but, was worth the wait.

• Publicado el 4/4/2020
Jessel V.
Ceo
  • Publicado el 2/8/2021

"Awesome honest company with great results"

Comentarios: Great!!!!!!!!!!

Ventajas: Easy to use ! Up to date technology ! Good customer service

Desventajas: None!!!!!!’ No complaints !!’

• Publicado el 2/8/2021
Carl V.
Ingeniería industrial o mecánica, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 27/8/2021

"Nicejob has helped my business gain a ton of reviews"

Comentarios: It has been great working with nicejob in every aspect!

Ventajas: Nice job took us from a 4.8 rating with 30 reviews up to 120 with a 4.9 and that is only google!

Desventajas: None, I dont have any complaints exept that I had to fill this section out lol.

• Publicado el 27/8/2021
Jeff R.
Jeff R.
  • Publicado el 4/8/2021

"Great product for the price!"

Comentarios: Very positive

Ventajas: What can I say? The features work, the people are easy to work with, and we get more reviews.

Desventajas: Really don’t have anything I could complain about. It works.

• Publicado el 4/8/2021
Joseph Q.
Joseph Q.
  • Publicado el 10/1/2019

"AMAZING TOOL & WORTH THE INVESTMENT"

Comentarios: The executive has helped us build our website, he knows what he's doing, super knowledgeable, professional, kind, and FAST! If there's a question you have or something you'd like to change on your website - they make it happen quick! We're used to waiting days - weeks for website changes to happen. OVERALL AMAZING STAFF AND INCREDIBLE SERVICE.
5 STARS ALL THE WAY! THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR HELP.

Ventajas: *Integrates seamlessly with our scheduling system - HouseCall Pro.
*Automatically text & emails our clients asking if they would recommend our service after a job is clicked "finished."
*When we first joined we started off with 41 reviews, we're now at 180 reviews total. That is a 340% increase!!
*We've gotten more exposure on Google & Facebook because of the amount of reviews we've gotten through NiceJob
*Our SEO has skyrocketed through the amazing website they built us at Convert.

Desventajas: The only con, is it doesn't integrate with Yelp for our customers to leave a review, but that is simply because Yelp has a strict policy.

por NiceJob el 12/1/2019

Wow thats awesome Joseph!! Great to see that kind of results generating reviews with NiceJob. And just wait till you see the new features we're rolling out soon!

• Publicado el 10/1/2019
Angela M.
  • Publicado el 18/1/2021

"NiceJob helps us with our reputation!"

Comentarios: NiceJob has a proven system that I don't have to babysit. I LOVE anything that works right AND frees up my time!

Ventajas: The ease of set it and forget it! I've had ZERO issues once it was integrated with my CRM/scheduling app.

Desventajas: I would like to see a toggle/radio button to turn off review solicitation once a client submits a review. We have many weekly and biweekly clients.

• Publicado el 18/1/2021
Owner/Partner
  • Publicado el 16/5/2019

"The best reputation management platform for small businesses"

Comentarios: Being one of the smallest companies in a competitive market, it was a struggle to show the public how much our clients loved us. This has made it easy for all of our clients to share their experience, for us to show the client outcomes and then it's a great platform to update our website and social media sites with all of it.

Ventajas: It has made it easy to maintain the online reputation of our small business while sharing everyone of our customer testimonials with the world.

Desventajas: The web app when interacting with the device on mobile has been slow/buggy.

• Publicado el 16/5/2019
Ami D.

"Amazing! Amazing! Amazing!"

Comentarios: I cannot say enough good things about NiceJob. Since implementing, our business has grown so much. We moved to the top of Google Reviews and business has exploded. It's so easy to use and actually builds business. We started with 3 google reviews and in a year have over 100. Most importantly though is how amazing the customer service is. During COVID when we weren't sure if we would have to stop operating and were cutting costs, instead of cancelling, the guys at Nicejob offered us two months of free service to keep things going. Wow. So incredible. We love Nicejob so much and cannot say enough good things. Highly, highly recommend the investment.

Ventajas: Easy to use
Customer service
Automatically does all the work for you
Clients love it

Desventajas: Cannot think of anything. Its an amazing product and we haven't had any issues.

James M.

"Great added value"

Comentarios: We have enjoyed much success with NiceJob and the time or two we have needed help the customer service is just as great. Thank You NiceJob!

Ventajas: Great idea that frees up the office from the chore of collecting reviews.Our reviews online have skyrocketed. We have as many reviews as the largest franchise plumbing company in our area. A online review presence is vital in today's market and NiceJob make sit easy and affordable to achieve.

Desventajas: Some reviews only get posted via NiceJob only and not on Google.

Owner/Partner
  • Publicado el 26/6/2018

"From 20 to 130 reviews in just a few months! And our social media marketing had never looked better."

Comentarios: It has changed our SEM, SEO and reputation for the better. We're getting client and prospect engagement on social media through the automated posts and regularly get compliments on our high level of communication.

Ventajas: The software guides our clients thorough what some feel is the arduous task of leaving a positive review. It helps remind them if they wanted to leave a review and then shows then the review sites that they already use.

Desventajas: Someones the AI doesn't detect that a review had been left by a particular client and it continues to nudge them, much to their annoyance. These are few and far between, though.

por NiceJob el 28/6/2018

Love hearing results like that! It's been great working with you Michael, thanks for sharing!

• Publicado el 26/6/2018
Phil R.
  • Publicado el 7/8/2018

"1229% Growth since joining earlier this year!"

Comentarios: Awesome. It's so much easier to close jobs when your reputation is glowing online. When we have 161 google reviews or more than 50 Facebook reviews and our competition (whom we still love) only has a handful, it makes the decision pretty easy for the customer.

Ventajas: It's easy to use and integrates with my CRM (Jobber). Once the job is closed, the review invite gets sent out up to 4 times.

Desventajas: Sometimes if the customer doesn't use their real name the system has no way to know that the customer I sent the invite to actually already left a review so they keep getting email until the end of the campaign.

por NiceJob el 7/8/2018

Nice job Phil! Love seeing companies like yours that truly do great work get the reputation they deserve, thats our mission!

• Publicado el 7/8/2018
Jake S.
Cofounder
Traducción y localización, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 25/1/2021

"1000 reviews in 1 year"

Ventajas: We went from 100 reviews in 4 years to 1000 in the last year since using nice job

Desventajas: would like more features and intergrations

• Publicado el 25/1/2021
Jennica M.
Jennica M.
Servicios individuales y familiares, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 13/9/2020

"Beautiful, professional, custom website with integrated review software"

Comentarios: I had a beautiful, professional looking website created that has done wonders for my business, as have the reviews I've received through their system.

Ventajas: I submitted my custom requests and they built the website for my company in a very reasonable amount of time. I love that it's a monthly subscription instead of a huge upfront cost. The review portion of the software is awesome as their system does all the emailing and following up for you. Excellent customer service as well.

Desventajas: I'd love it if there was a eCommerce option available that integrated with the website. Other than that, I've had no issues.

• Publicado el 13/9/2020
Dwayne P.
Operation Manager
Servicios para el consumidor, Trabajador autónomo

"Review"

Ventajas: I love the fact that Nice Job sends customers notifications to give a review for my business!
The reviews help me to stand out amongst all of my competitors and generate me additional business.

Desventajas: I don’t have any dislikes about the software.

Franklin O.
  • Publicado el 20/9/2018

"A necessity"

Comentarios: I researched many automated review generators and nice job were the only ones not extremely pushy to get me to buy it. The gentleman was extremely friendly. After my research nice job seemed the most reasonable. The service is amazing I ask my customers for reviews every stop but lack the convenience of having it in front of you so I believe they don’t for that reason. Nice job puts it right in front of them with a text, super easy. I love it I recommend it to any friend so have who own their own companies because it has been so great for us. Reviews make business or break business these days and if you have a 5 star business it’s crucial to have an easy way for your customers to let everyone k ow that you are in fact a 5 star business.

Ventajas: I love the ease of use of the software. It’s extremely simple to use and after they help you set it up it does everything for you. Incredible.

Desventajas: There’s nothing at this point I don’t like

por NiceJob el 25/9/2018

Hi Franklin!

Thanks for the great feedback, we really appreciate that you took the time to write this. Amazing customer service is so important to us, so hearing experiences like yours means a lot.

• Publicado el 20/9/2018
Jim M.
Jim M.
    Sin valoración
    Sin valoración
  • Publicado el 1/7/2020

"Well designed, effective, great product & service"

Comentarios: Obtaining reviews from customers has always been a challenge. We would get them when the customer had the impulse to do so but otherwise we were not regularly getting this objective feedback from customers. This product has virtually eliminated that challenge.

Ventajas: Setup quickly
Integrated with my existing software (Housecall Pro)

Desventajas: I look forward to more related products. This product is very targeted on a specific function and does an excellent job. I only wish they had even more tools to help my business , I have that much faith in their ability to execute.

Nate B.
Servicios individuales y familiares, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 16/8/2018

"Best company period"

Comentarios: Honestly the quickest and most diligent company I have yet to work with

Ventajas: I haven’t worked with a better software company, they say will they will do them over deliver. Seo value - incredible
Website - converting over 5x what it did previously
Reviews - coming in almost 15x more frequently now.
They are worth 10x what they charge, I will continue to be an advocate FOREVER!

Desventajas: Nothing, threw say what they will do and then over deliver

por NiceJob el 30/8/2018

Thanks Nate! Thats some pretty great results, so excited to hear that! And thanks again for taking the time to share your experience, its really appreciated.

• Publicado el 16/8/2018
Kyle H.
  • Publicado el 11/1/2021

"Awesome Product with Great Results"

Comentarios: Excellent. A call was setup to address any concerns and tweaks were made to meet my needs. Just awesome

Ventajas: The ease of use to get the request for a review to the client/customer. In todays environment we all need reviews to drive business and NiceJob makes colleting this information hassle free and seamless.

Desventajas: in Stories I have to add pictures and collaborate/reply with the person who left a review. Because I deal with interior spaces in someone's home I am not able to interact as posting a picture is a violation of a persons privacy.

Pamela W.
Ownee
  • Publicado el 1/2/2019

"Money Well Spent"

Comentarios: Our most expensive cost is time and NiceJob solves this 100%!

Ventajas: I can not begin to say enough about this company! Fabulous customer service and the value of this product is amazing! The time saved in the review process alone more than pays for the product!

Desventajas: There is nothing that I dislike about this product!

por NiceJob el 5/2/2019

And we love working with you Pamela! Love seeing all those great reviews your getting, nice job!

• Publicado el 1/2/2019