Media de valoraciones

• General
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Asset Panda

Plataforma de seguimiento de activos basada en la nube con aplicaciones móviles (IOS/Android). Usuarios ilimitados. ¡Obtén una demostración guiada gratuita hoy!

Descubre más sobre Asset Panda

Filtrar opiniones (1.222)

Valoración del producto

Valoración del producto

Países disponibles

Países disponibles

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado Asset Panda antes?

Comparte tus experiencias con otros compradores de software.

Filtrar opiniones (1.222)

James G.
James G.
Tech III - School of the Arts en EE. UU.
Educación superior, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Asset Panda solved the impossible.

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We had an incredibly diverse inventory. Fields for one asset didn't necessary make sense for many other assets, which just about every inventory solution we slogged through demos trying out couldn't handle. At first I found their 10 table (group) limit rather restrictive, but once I figured out how I could leverage their system into a functional schema, it was as incredibly robust as if I'd built the database myself - and fast for a cloud solution. Now I don't need to spend unthinkable amounts of time building a LAMP solution from the ground up, or paying someone to do it for us, and all without hardware to worry about either. It's an expensive solution, but it will guarantee a worthwhile ROI when you do the math and realize the costs of creating a solution as powerful as they have yourself. And you get the Apps too!

We had control over our basic database schema from the beginning. Asset Panda looks and feels like a turn-key inventory solution to our users, but we designed and built how it works for our own custom and niche needs, without a developer and without expensive licensing and hardware. If you factor in those costs to achieve the same control and quality that Asset Panda achieved out of the box, it easily pays for itself.

Puntos en contra:

Some of the features built for everyone are forced on everyone. Session timeouts that are way too fast have been a problem. If it times out while viewing a report, it will take you back into that report with no way out instead of just taking you to your default list view. More complex searching in the List View is lacking right now. You can get complex with reports, but you can't run actions on reports' results. The good news is they've been very receptive and responsive to feedback. Not once have they said "this is how it works and we don't plan on changing it." which is refreshing. Most of our feedback is submitted for future feature requests.

hace 3 años

Hi James, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No code platform. We strive the offer the most adaptable platform in the world to help our clients meet their specific business needs without having to write one line of code. If anything comes up we can help you with please reach out to Oiler Workd Class client success team via phone, email or chat. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Cody A.
PC Coordinator en EE. UU.
Automoción, 1.001-5.000 empleados

2021 Review

5 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: So far I love it, it was allot of work to get it to where it is now but now that its set up its made my life and other IT coworkers job so easy.

Once setup it is very easy to use and way less paper work envloved.

Puntos en contra:

In our particular case we have users set to only have the Assets tab, that means they don't even have the settings page as users use SSO and it is not needed. The biggest issue is that it brings users to a total asset count page that is irrelevant and confuses the user when logging in and trying to sign for assets. All they need to do is click the "Asset" tab at the top but with it being the only tab they don't think its a button. I just wish there was a global home page settings for user templates instead of having to go in and set users manually. Users come and go often so its no ideal for us to make that change to each new user. So in summary I would love to see a global home page option for users templates.

Adam E.
Technology Systems Engineer en EE. UU.

A complete letdown

3 hace 4 años

Comentarios: We ended up renewing with Asset Panda after they fixed all of my previously mentioned issues in the original review further below. I think it's fair to provide an assessment of our use since.

Asset Panda has all the features and price point that make it one of, if not the best, asset management tool that I've come across. We explored a few options when we were having so many difficulties and no other vendor I spoke with was able to offer me all the features that Asset Panda has at the same (or a better) price point. I am cautiously optimistic that our experience will continue to be a pleasure. An asset management tool should be something that just works and not something you have to fix problems with daily. Our data is very valuable and its integrity is of the utmost importance due to our 1:1 initiative. Active Directory sync has worked flawlessly over the past 6 months. Importing and updating of assets through their import tool is incredibly easy. Though I fully recommend using XLS sheets as I have had issues using CSV sheets. The mobile application is still hands down one of the best applications I've used on iOS. The barcode reader reads quickly and accurately. Features like group scanning, filtering, and running actions are seamless.

hace 4 años

Hi Adam, we appreciate you taking the time to write a review. I checked with support and they informed me that everything is fixed and working properly. They said the account was turned off for lack of payment automatically by our system. Also, I went into the history and saw the issues we had when we initially installed AD and the most recent problem. Your account was a particularly hard one for us on the AD install. We are glad all the issues are fixed. Our support and development team are hard working honest people. Your account was highly abnormal on the AD install and it took a while to trouble shoot it. On top of that, we have to prioritize support for clients with up to date payment. The account will be open for you once we received payment.

Zynith R.
IT SUPPORT SPECIALIST II en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 201-500 empleados

Absolutely Pan-nominal!

4 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Asset Panda has made a world of different when it comes to managing our assets.

The ability to shape the software to our needs. We were able to create a purchase order creation system using the features with in. The ability to have our users sign for assets in app, was one of the top deciding factors for us choosing Asset Panda.

Puntos en contra:

Seems they no longer offer over the phone customer support. Although tickets are addressed in a timely fashion, there is nothing like the one on one feeling of actually being able to explain the problem to someone verbally. And the panda device agent does not work as we thought it should.

hace 4 semanas

Hi Zynith, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Kaitlyn M.
Assistant Project Manager en Canadá
Construcción, 51-200 empleados

S&R Asset Panda Review

5 el año pasado

We love the ability to see all of our tools, search by type or specific tool, track where they are and/or who has touched them last. The fact that our guys on site are able to use the phones or tablets they already had to complete the cycle counts for us was also great!

Puntos en contra:

We like that we can create our own reports etc. but don't love that we've had to pay for support in building them after our initial implementation. Our new customer success specialist [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been really helpful with this.

el año pasado

Hi Kaitlyn, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We love that you are using both phones and tablets on site to keep track of your tools. We have several major projects in the works updating the mobile apps to the latest technology and adding new functionality that will make the experience even better. Also, we will be introducing advanced reservations to the world in December. The new functionality is the result of client feedback and our internal research to help people get must more sophisticated reservation and reporting capabilities. In addition we are investing heavily in the speed and overall performance of the application to make it even faster and more reliable even in the most extreme work environments. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Douglas D.
Director of Finance en EE. UU.
Cuidado de la salud mental, 51-200 empleados

Asset Panda Review from Financial Director / Nerd

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We have not experienced any difficulty with the availability of the product (downtime) and think the flexibility is the strength of the software. The import feature works very well and reporting is very intuitive. We still have a way to go with implementing some of the finer points of the software namely bar coding. We were also implementing a new EHR and Accounting software at the time which reduced some of the features we did not implement.

The ability to customize the fields and change them to fit your needs. It was a SaaS type solution and not terminal based on local servers. We also have accounting software, document management software, and Electronic Medical Record software and we have the least amount of issues with Asset Panda.

Puntos en contra:

Support is mostly thru emails, but this is true of our EMR software as well, which is the primary software most of our employees use everyday. Therefore, what I dislike a little is more of an industry trend. The positive side of it is assistance is documented. Actually, we haven't had to use support that much.

hace 2 años

Hi Douglas, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. If anything comes up we can help with please refer to our comprehensive knowledge base and reach out to our World-Class client success team. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Josh T.
Senior Support Analyst en Australia
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 5.001-10.000 empleados

Asset Panda - An amazing asset tracking and inventory system

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall my experience has been amazing. One of the big selling points for us was the customer service, everyone we have spoken with has been extremely helpful and welcoming. If I log a job someone will respond in 24 hours and that is amazing, I have not been turned away for anything I have asked, and everyone is genuinely interested in what I have to say or ask. The software itself is great as well, so easy to use and the best bit is the software is provided so you as the user can set it up to run the way you want it to. Asset Panda does not force using the software in a particular way onto you - we did not find any other supplier who offered this.

Customisation is amazing and so simple Replication is extremely simple and covers everything you need Group scanning and changing of asset information Actions to update assets automatically - your options are endless! Reporting is simple and can be set up to check anything you want The support is extremely quick to respond even with the time difference between Australia and Texas All staff we have dealt with have been amazing and extremely helpful

Puntos en contra:

There are still bits and pieces which need to be developed correctly, nothing to stop using the software by any means! Slight delay in loading assets and configuration pages, however not long to the point where it is frustrating

hace 2 años

Hi Josh, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We love that you are creating the exact workflows and usage parameters that you want. We find that if the platform becomes your configuration your users will use it and your business will become more efficient. If anything comes up we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Support Team. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

June B.
Inside Sales en EE. UU.
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 11-50 empleados

Recently Renewed

4 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Having Asset Panda makes us feel secure in knowing the who, what, where and when of any product in our system.

Everyone has access to view the same information with pinpoint accuracy of past and future loans.

Puntos en contra:

Sometimes there are system glitches and/or I don't receive my reports. But 4 out of 5 times Asset Panda is aware and makes me aware of the issue.

Ian H.
Director, IT Support en EE. UU.
Seguros, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Helpful Panda

4 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall, very happy with the Panda. This program helped us jump forward quickly, in our ability to accurately track our assets (and thereby, potential data loss) at a time when our systems were sub-optimal.

The best part of AP for me is the interface. It's super easy to use, with zero-little training.

Puntos en contra:

Assets being the only solid tracking tool here is tough. It would be nice to have Users, and even Locations be "solid records" to make for easier tracking of assets through multiple users and locations over their lifecycle.

hace 4 semanas

Hi Ian, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Jon G.
Manager en Canadá
Construcción, 51-200 empleados

Great Asset Management Product

5 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: Asset Panda makes asset management a breeze. This software has made it easy to monitor and manage our assets at the click of a button. The feature I like most is the real time team collaboration. Being a company that has multiple locations, with a lot of assets to look after, this is an invaluable tool for saving time and lowering costs.

The feature I like most is the real time collaboration feature. This allows my team to work together regardless of location and keep things as up to date as possible. This helps us have a clearer picture of our assets at an given point.

Puntos en contra:

The software takes a little bit of time to get comfortable with. I found it to take a little getting used to before I felt comfortable with using it constantly.

hace 8 meses

Hi Jon, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We love that you enjoy the real time collaboration the tool offers. We have many new innovations coming your way in the coming months that we think you will love as well. Our monthly newsletter is a great way to get the information on what to expect and when. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Andre L.
Corporate IT Manager en EE. UU.
Aprendizaje en línea, 51-200 empleados

Echo360

5 hace 12 meses

Comentarios: Overall, we are happy with the product, despite the few quirks. It was nice to see that enabling SAML for SSO did not require an additional cost.

We use AP to track physical assets, software licenses, SaaS accounts, employees, and work orders. I like the ease of adding new assets and being able to correlate them with other items in the system. We use the reporting capabilities a lot. Without that it would be very cumbersome to get a quick monthly view of expired warranties or available hardware of a specific kind.

Puntos en contra:

There are only a few things that I don't like too much. In general, I think the page loading speeds could need some improvement. The sorting feature has always been a bit clunky, in my opinion. It should not have to take several clicks to sort a column. I am also not a fan of the recent GUI updates. The field order changes as soon as I click one of the fields in an item view which also makes it editable. Sometimes I just want to copy a value out of a field, and having to click in many places to do just that is frustrating. Also, I wish the 'Save and Close' button would have been kept on the item view so that I can go back to the sorted list from where I came. Now, I can only click 'Save' which keeps the item view, and I have to go back to the group and re-do my search, manually effectively tripling the number of clicks to achieve the same thing.

hace 12 meses

Hi Andre, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We love serving E-Learning organizations. We appreciate your comments on the new GUI and are addressing a lot of your comments in our January release. We shared your comments with our pRoduct Squad and they may be reaching out to get more details. Be on the lookout for lots of new capabilities coming that we think will make your experience even better. As you know, we are updating our UI, introducing advanced reservations, dramatically improving both mobile app and web app speed, Improving Integrations and introducing forms. As always our world class support squad is ready to help along with our knowledge base and community portal. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Jayna H.
Project Specialist en EE. UU.
Servicios medioambientales, 2-10 empleados

Asset Panda Rocks!

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: Honestly, the software program is amazing, hands down. We've had it for 3+ years and we are still learning new things it can do. However, as the company admin, my favorite thing about Asset Panda is the customer service. Everyone is always so quick to respond and is extremely helpful whether by online chat, phone, or email. I've reached out with questions and received a personalized video recorded by my agent back walking me step by step through how exactly to accomplish my goal in my account.

The ability to customize fields for different groups is amazing. No other software that we looked at allowed the level of customization that Asset Panda does. We are contractors that help with managing equipment for multiple government agencies on multiple projects, and being able to easily sort and identify assets has been lifesaving. The fact that work orders and consumables can also be captured all in the same software program makes Asset Panda a one stop shop for everything we need.

Puntos en contra:

It's not the software program's fault, but we have absolutely awful cell phone service on many of our project sites, so we don't often get the chance to use the mobile app. We have just reached out about compatible bar code readers so hopefully we can still make sure of some of the mobile functions in the future.

el año pasado

Hi Jayna, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda Platform. We love that you are using the configurability of the platform to match your exact business use cases. The ability to continually adapt the workflow to your business as it changes over time is the core idea around the design. Also, we have some good news for you. We are prototyping of-line mode right now on the mobile apps. I would expect to be able to work off-line in the coming months. We would love it if you would join our Bamboo Crew on Facebook and exchange ideas with other clients. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

David A.
IT Specialist en EE. UU.
Administración gubernamental, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Review by University of West Georgia HRL

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I was a customer, and believer in WASP, for almost 20 years. In two weeks of using Asset Panda I was hooked and have pushed for other departments on campus to make the switch.

The software is very user friendly. As well, the customized reports allow me to create in-depth, and visual reports for the college administration. All of this is done with ease.

Puntos en contra:

I would like to see more integration of the modules. As in when you upload your assets and there is a warranty field. I would like that to transfer over to the Warranty section.

hace 2 años

Hi David, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We love that you using the platform to create beautiful in-depth visual reports. We released a major upgrade to our Barcode Module this month allowing for easier creation of your own barcodes. Next month we are going to release Audit on mobile and web. We believe this will be the most advance and easy to use Audit functionality on a mobile app in the world. Also, we have a comprehensive reservation feature set coming shortly after. If you need help please refer to the extensive knowledge base and our World Class client success team is available. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you and stay safe and healthy.

Tom H.
Manager en Australia
Construcción, 2-10 empleados

Great product!

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We have found a huge amount more solutions and improvements to the way we manage our assets and business than what we initially were wanting and expecting from the product. The flexibility and options available to build your own unique product has been great.
The staff and support is always amazing. It was one of our concerns initially as we are an Australian company, but any time we contact them for any questions or technical support they respond back straight away and always follow up to make sure everything has been sorted out.

We are a hire company that started using it to track asset movements, but now use it for fleet maintenance, work orders, staff time sheets, inventory, repairs tracking, plant road registrations all sorts of forms, reports and record keeping. A whole lot more than initially planned. We have been using this software for a year and now that we are starting to build up historical data throughout the program we are seeing more and more benefits.

Puntos en contra:

We have had some issues with the GPS tracking side of things.s As a hire company one of our main uses we have is to have a map point of where our products are in many locations. There has been some workarounds to make it possible, but I think there could still be some improvements to be made in this area.

hace 2 años

Hi Tom, we appreciate your writing a review of the Asset Panda platform. We love that you are using the tool for a variety of business issues. If you need help with anything please review our extensive knowledge base and/or reach out to the World-Class client success team. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Patrick B.
Site Support en EE. UU.
Instituciones religiosas, 201-500 empleados

Asset Panda for Inventory and Asset Management

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall, we are really happy with it and are looking at ways to implement it around other areas in the organization. Our Customer Support Specialist saved us from scrapping this great investment and relieved the frustrations we had due to our lack of preparation in the initial setup.

We have found Asset Panda amazingly configurable and it hit all of the things we wanted in one SaaS. We needed something for inventory, asset mgmt, maintenance records and scheduling, and check in/out. Set up can be a little tough, so you use the implementation specialist as much as possible, they are the experts to set you up for success. To be honest, we didn't do this well. Having the system for 6 months and not using it well, we weren't sure it had a high ROI for us. As that happened, our Customer Success Specialist contacted us and was able to redeem the system for us, walking us through a few changes to completely revamp our process to make this system work amazingly well for us.

Puntos en contra:

Not realizing that given its amazing customization ability required more attention from us in the implementation. There are some phrases/fields that aren't amazingly clear, so we had to write a little glossary for our team so we knew exactly what some things within the configuration meant.

hace 2 años

Hi Patrick, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We are glad we were able to engage with you and help get the system running exactly as you like. We are committed to providing World Class support and rest assured we are going to use your review as an opportunity to recognize Jennifer for doing an amazing job for you. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Keith A.
IT director en EE. UU.
Instituciones religiosas, 501-1.000 empleados

Review

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Asset panda was finally able to solve our teams inability to keep our inventory up to date. The biggest win was the ability to use our mobile phones to update the inventory on the fly. Our old system required using a special device to read the asset tags.

My Favorite feature of this software is how easy it is to pull up the info you need from any device. The app works very well!

Puntos en contra:

My least favorite part of the software is the look and design. It is a little out dated looking compared to other inventory systems.

hace 2 años

Hi Keith, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We are in the process of updating our UI. Be on the lookout out for updates throughout next year. If anything comes up we can help with please reach out to our World Class Client Success team. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Emily S.
Digital Imaging Unit Supervisor en EE. UU.
Investigación, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Refreshingly easy to implement and use

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We are very impressed. Asset Panda has made a once painful annual audit of materials much less painful and much easier to resolve. The development team is amazing and will work with you to set up your installation to match your needs. And, customer care after the fact is great! They have regular check ins and are very responsive to any difficulties you may have.

Ease of use! I am working with a team that has different levels of technical capabilities and have had no issues with training these users.

Puntos en contra:

The app is a little wonky to use. It is not quite as intuitive as the web-based software.

hace 2 años

Hi Emily, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We are always looking for ways to innovate so any comments you have on how we can improve are appreciated. If you need help please check out our knowledge base or contact our World Class Client Success team. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Kerri B.
Technology Assistant en EE. UU.
Bibliotecas, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

One of the most User Friendly applications around.

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: The best word for me to describe our Asset Panda experience is Easy. From setup to support I have found the everyone in the company to be very helpful, knowledgeable and responsive.

I love the ease of use. It is very user friendly. If I have any questions, the chat feature is a wonderful way to get help.

Puntos en contra:

The only problems I have had is my own lack of knowledge. But a quick chat session later and all is well.

hace 2 años

Hi Kerri, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification, etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Lloyd B.
Director Quality Engineering en EE. UU.
Software informático, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Save some time and money and get this software

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I've got a lot of devices across the world , this product helps me track what i have as well as where it is located and what is on the devices.

Price point, ease of use as well as training and functionality. AssetPanda saved me and my team time and money from looking at other asset management software as well as creating our own software internally. We needed a piece of software that could easily track where our assets are and log details as well as check out/in. All this is a simple user interface and at a low price point. AssetPanda does the trick

Puntos en contra:

The things i liked the least I was able to talk to their customer support and eventually they provided a solution for it. So right now I dont have anything to high on the list except maybe have some integrations with Single sign on. or more user management.

hace 2 años

Hi Lloyd, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Michelle D.
Procurement Manager en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 51-200 empleados

New to Asset Panda

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: The Rep was Implementation Specialist and was really great to work with. She was very knowledgeable about the product and was easy to get along with and worked through all of our questions with us.

This product works well for our medium sized company. We just started using Asset Panda and so far have found it to be very user friendly. We are currently using it for internal equipment and find it easy to use and navigate. The configurations are relatively easy to use once you know where everything is. The customer service has been outstanding so far. The rep was great to work with.

Puntos en contra:

The app seems to run a little slow and is sometimes a little more difficult to navigate through the different pages and assets. The only other thing is that it times out after 15 mins and you have to sign in very frequently

hace 2 años

Hi Michelle, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. We are addressing some of the speed issues some clients have experienced. Several Improvements are all ready implemented with a more on the way. You can change the time the system is set to log you out in the configuration section of the admin panel. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Shayne H.
Shayne H.
Director of Sales en India
Internet, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Suitable for diverse inventories!

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I helped a friend of mine choose this product for her company. So, basically, she told me that she had an incredibly diverse inventory and the fields for one asset couldn't relate to that of another. There were many other problems that she was facing. However, after implementing the use of Asset Panda, things became a lot easier. She told me that there was a bit of an initial learning curve, but she felt very content and accomplished when she realized she built everything without an expensive developer or purchasing any hardware. Asset Panda may be expensive to implement but it is certainly worthwhile. The return on investment could easily trump your initial investment in no time. Sadly, for me, this software cannot be applied to my work environment or in any of my private side businesses. But if there ever is a need for it, I wouldn't think twice about using it. And judging by the feedback I got after referring it once, I am 10 times more likely to do it again!

1) User Interface: Asset Panda is fairly simple to use and can integrate well with almost any environment - no matter how complex it is. 2) Mobile App: The great thing about Asset Panda is that it has a mobile app that you can use. The app makes it possible to scan barcodes, search for assets and even update them, if necessary, while you're on the move. 3) Audit Feature: Asset Panda has an Audit Feature that enables you to go in-depth and check out the timeline of what people did with their assets. 4) Budget Friendly: Asset Panda is like a turn-key inventory solution that allows you to design and build according to your own requirements, based on your environment. The best part is that you don't need to hire any developer. You even don't need to waste time on purchasing expensive licenses or hardware. 5) Cloud-Based: All data is saved on the cloud and can be accessed from anywhere and at anytime with your credentials.

Puntos en contra:

1) Sessions Time-Out: Okay, in my opinion, the most annoying part about Asset Panda is that its' session timeouts are way too fast. If the time-out setting on the website could be increased, that would be amazing! 2) Barcode Scanner: I feel that the bar code scanner on mobile devices can be improved a bit.

hace 3 años

Hi Shayne, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. The detail you go into in your review is very helpful to us and we think other people interested in learning more about our platform. The time-out issue is being addressed soon. This is a little overly aggressive security feature that we now know how to adjust for a better overall experience. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Paul H.
Manager en EE. UU.
Logística y cadena de suministro, 10.000+ empleados

A well Pleased and satisfied Asset Panda Partner

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Our experience has been and still is an excellent professional and value-added experience.

The software provides great structure and capabilities for our business needs and use case. It provides our organization with a platform to support our global asset management strategy, asset tracking, asset operability status, asset location, asset failure reporting and communication, and multiple performance tracking reporting capabilities. This platform's customizability coupled with the knowledgeable Asset Panda staff has been extremely beneficial, instrumental, and a key aspect to continuous improvement within our organization.

Puntos en contra:

Great software at a great price with flexibility.

hace 2 años

Hi Paul, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We love how you are using the platform to solve a variety of business issues. We think the combination of configurability along with World Class support is a winning combination. We appreciate the opportunity to work with you. Thank you:)

Lee S.
Director, Technical Services and Support en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Product does what it is supposed to -- and we especially make use of the mobile application (scan)

4 hace 4 años

Comentarios: 1) Gone are Move-Add-Change (MAC) forms that technicians would lackadaisically fill out (and if they did the penmanship turned the whole process into guesswork any way)
2) Asset repository can be updated instantaneously with a few taps on the SmartPhone
3) A decent attempt to impose some standardization
4) Reporting is only limited based on the type of data enter
5) Saves time

Definitely barcode scanning with the mobile application; the software could not be easier to learn and use. Audit feature is really nice so the history of seeing how people screwed up what they did with an asset is right there. Nice repository for contract and warranty information.

Puntos en contra:

Sometimes app barcode will scan successfully but item will show up as not in AP, but when you do a text search of the code you just scanned it will display. Software does not prevent people from entering information incorrectly or uniformly ("garbage in, garbage out"), but that is a personnel issue. As mentioned in the "Pros" piece, the software itself is remarkably easy to learn and use and takes little time if engaged with the process properly for moves/changes. Software does not seem to have a depreciation component for automatically calculating inventory values from year to year (helpful for finance divisions). Not sure what the calendar feature would be used for, but that's not so much a "con" as it is more of a Scooby Doo "RHUH?" question.

hace 4 años

Hi Lee, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We are going to look into the barcode scanning comment. We have not had that comment prior and wonder if it might be isolated to your settings. One of our customer success team members will reach out to you. If anything else comes up we can help you with please let us know. Thank you for the opportunity to work with you.

Tiffany W.
Technology Director en EE. UU.

Customer Review

4 hace 5 meses

We heavily used asset management and work order systems with Asset Panda. It made for a smooth integration to track issues related to assets in a clear and easy way. The ability to customize our work order system was the highlight of our use.

Puntos en contra:

It would have been amazing if our Facilities Department could have utilized the same software, but templates for preventive maintenance and invoicing options kept them searching for a different vendor.

hace 5 meses

Hi Tiffany, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda Platform. We are glad the ability to customize your work orders is making a huge difference for you. We will ask a team member to reach out to discuss preventative maintenance as we have a large number of clients configure the platform to accomplish that task as well. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you.

Laura B.
Technology Supervisor en EE. UU.

We love Asset Panda!

5 hace 12 meses

Comentarios: We went from school based inventories to a district-wide inventory. Technology equipment now is delivered to the Central Office, inventoried, and tagged before it goes to the school. This has reduced equipment loss and increased accountability. With Title I monitoring this year, we were able to easily answer questions and show that we were being good stewards of our funds.

AP allows me to share the workload for keeping up with our technology inventory. I have created users at each school who are responsible for maintaining and verifying the inventory at their site. I also like the ease of adding new assets and the ability to edit records from my phone if necessary.

Puntos en contra:

I found that most of the problems I initially had with navigation and setting up the barcode generator were quickly solved with the help of online support.

hace 12 meses

Hi Laura, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We love serving schools and glad we can help keep everyone on the same page and your information up to date. Be on the lookout for lots of new capabilities coming that we think will make your experience even better. We are updating our UI, introducing advanced reservations, dramatically improving both mobile app and web app speed, and introducing forms. As always our world class support squad is ready to help along with our knowledge base and community portal. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.