Opiniones de QuickBooks Commerce

Sobre QuickBooks Commerce

TradeGecko es un potente software de gestión de inventario y pedidos para marcas multicanal, comercio electrónico y venta al por mayor.

Descubre más sobre QuickBooks Commerce

Easy to use is what a like most about this software.

Puntos en contra:

The reporting is TERRIBLE. Want to see how many products you sold in the last 12 months.

Valoraciones de QuickBooks Commerce

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

QuickBooks Commerce tiene una valoración global de 4,5 estrellas sobre 5 según las 537 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado QuickBooks Commerce?

Filtrar opiniones (537)

Marlyn Yolideska
Marlyn Yolideska
Independiente en Argentina
Tecnología y servicios de la información, Trabajador autónomo

Alternativas consideradas:

El mejor software para pequeñas, medianas y grandes empresas

5,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: Quickbooks nos permite manejar todas nuestras necesidades contables de forma eficaz y eficientemente. Por esta razón, no pretendemos cambiar de software, ya que funciona efectivamente  en nuestra organización; vemos que es una excelente solución para los problemas que presentábamos antes de utilizarla, razón por la cual, la seguiremos empleando durante los próximos años.

Quickbooks es un sistema excelente; puede hacer casi todo a un nivel de excelencia. Todavía presento ciertas necesidades contables que QuickBooks no puede manejar aún por nosotros.

Puntos en contra:

La operatividad del sistema no siempre es muy acorde a lo solicitado. Por esta razón; es muy común que deba consultar archivos de ayuda o usar google para recordar cómo debo hacer una tarea poco repetitiva, debido a que la interfaz de usuario no es sencilla. Tiene un grado de complicación, para descifrar cómo realizar la acciones poco ejecutadas, sin una dirección. El empleo de otras herramientas es frustrante en muchas ocasiones.

Phill
Phill
Producción de alimentos
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

Love it

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: I have had a few bumps along the way with Tradegecko, but overall I love it. I was with Unleashed for 2 years when I heard about the Tradegecko integration with WooCommerce, which was exactly what I needed. I decided to do a quick trial in January to scope out the system for a potential end of financial year change over at the end of March. Within 2 hours I had decided to fully implement the system immediately. Mine is a particularly complex installation as I have a large number of WooCommerce extensions. Tradegecko has been relatively stable, but there have been a few learning experiences.

I was recently asked what I thought were the benefits of Unleashed over Tradegecko and my reply was that there, are none. The WooCommerce integration is a huge benefit for me, but even if that was taken away, I feel that Tradegecko has the edge. Unleashed does not do tax inclusive pricing well. If you are a wholesaler then this might not be much of a problem, however, if you are retailing too it does become an issue. Tradegecko seems to have solved these technical difficulties and it makes the system much easier to use.

Puntos en contra:

If you have an integration with WooCommerce then I strongly recommend you have a thorough backup system on your website before you install then do any updates of the Tradegecko app or WooCommerce app. I have had a couple of issues with updates and have now learnt to wait a couple of days before updating - for one issue I think I was the first person to update and experience the particular issue and therefore the technical team hadn't had a chance to fully investigate the bug. I have had a couple of issues with the helpdesk, but it was just one of their agents, and with any growing business there will be some technical staff who are more and less experienced than others. Also, their engineers don't work the weekends and I think this is something that could be improved, for a worldwide system and online so needs someone on hand 24/7. On the positive side of this however, they have been very responsive to some of my constructive criticisms and seem genuinely interested in improving their systems.

hace 7 años

Hi Phill, Thanks for the honest feedback, and we are glad that TradeGecko has been able to help you meet your needs. We are always looking to improve our system and service, so we will be sure to pass your feedback on. Have a great day! Regards, Alicia TradeGecko

nefertini lance
Seller en Filipinas
Bienes de consumo, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Quickbooks is the best partner for my small business.

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Mostly It took me an hour or more to finish with my inventory management using Excel but with Quickbook it only took me like half of time of my usual work time. With less time I had to do with my work the more time I have for my family and other things. I am so happy that I found this software that improves my daily living and also makes my workflow easier.

I like how easy it is to use and to understand. Does its job well, exactly as it should. The order entry portion runs easily, fits in with the actual world, and needs little training. The inventory management component makes managing inventories easier and gives us all the data we need to do so. Improved integration. The dashboard's user interface and navigation have been improved. Numerous reports that can be modified Projects, salaries, and other add-ons and interfaces are all supported. Contact information and transaction forms are very detailed.

Puntos en contra:

I did find the software installation process to be a little bit of a drawback. I needed assistance installing the software because it was a little difficult for me to do it. In addition, a strong internet connection was necessary for the process, and the location I was in had limited connectivity, making this component a little difficult. But once it was all done it'll be all good and easy to use until the end. The struggle in the beginning is worth it for its most helpful uses.

Daniel
Senior Software Engineer II en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
Fuente de la reseña

Intuit uses their income to lobby against government initiatives to simplify finance and taxes

3,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Ultimately it is a mistake to use and trust Intuit.

QuickBooks does work and integrates with banks, inventory and PoS systems.

Puntos en contra:

Intuit aims to get you as a recurring subscription based user, end that subscription and your data is no longer available to you.They also lobby against the IRS helping prepare taxes for individuals or businesses so that people will continue to "need" their services with turbotax etc.

Joseph
medicals en Dominica
Práctica médica, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

It's not just a great option for us, it's the best option! It's stress free and so easy to use.

5,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: Oh! I love this software, it has been the best for me so far, It's so easy and friendly, stress free and intelligent, so i think i'm sticking to this app, I love it!

The B2B eCommerce Platform doesn't give any stress, it works smoothly. It looks simple but very effective, the features are so outstanding and intelligent, we love this software.

Puntos en contra:

I have experienced a little bit of updating issues, i had to wait for some days to update, also it looks like the technical team doesn't work on weekends to reply to my questions. So an improvement in these would be great!

Sales en Egipto
Productos cosméticos, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Quickbooks Online service is always helpful when dealing with businesses.

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Quickbooks Online Service, basically at best have enabled financial professionals to attain their desired way of running business. Most of the financial professionals use it and only few haven't known it yet.

The software is the attainment amongst financial advisors, tax preparers, CPAs and more. As a result, it has led to the use of it by most business runners .

Puntos en contra:

Honestly the software is unable to upload trial balance right away from Excel.

david
director en RU
Diseño, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Its generally good, but has some big shortcomings

3,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: No phone numbers to speak to anyone on the normal plans. Email support meant that 50% of problems were solved. Support emails go to a generic desk, so its difficult to continue a conversation with the same person. Or for one person to take control of a problem and help solve it.

Live updating of bundle quantities to our shopify store is very good The sync speed to shopify is good The usability of the software is good It can handle multiple currencies well

Puntos en contra:

The actual core of the product - keeping track of inventory is not as robust as it needs to be. We have had many problems of bad syncing with shopify and xero. My opinion is tradegecko is the weak link. Sales are fine. Returns edits and exchanges are bad. So your stock numbers are out. If you edit an order in shopify at all - then tradegecko will not update. So your stock numbers are out. We also had problems where we made stock takes in tradegecko and they would not sync to xero. Support by email is very cumbersome. The second unforgivable problem is that you cannot report on consumption of SKU's if they are sold within a BOM. Tradegecko admit this is bad for an inventory management solution. They pass the buck to a program called inventory-planner which is actually excellent. You cannot plan incoming stock dates on a per product basis. Only on a per purchase order basis. So you end up reverting to excel for part shipment planning. It is not easy to export a whole order book for a single supplier and manage multiple invoming batches.

Edward Moses
Manager en Uganda
Organización de eventos, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Quickbooks is a customer based software and very user friendly.i really love this software.

5,0 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: It has helped run daily tasks optimally thereby increasing efficiency and overall growth of the business.

The overview of products and reports is fine It is of great support to a user.

Puntos en contra:

During the initial use of the software,it was quite challenging to configure the setup fully.

Online retail sales en EE. UU.
Productos cosméticos, 2-10 empleados

Love quickbooks commerce

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Like I said above, it has saved me a lot of time and energy in the inventory management process

I love QuickBooks commerce for my inventory needs. I am the inventory manager at our small business and it has made my life much easier. I no longer have to do quarterly inventory counts or order inventory just on my knowledge of what we need, QuickBooks does all of that for me. It also informs me what products I am selling and how often. I love it that it creates statistics for me that i otherwise would not look for.

Puntos en contra:

It's a little bit complicated. when I first got started, I had to work on understanding the features, and how to enter information into the spreadsheet. There also is not an explanation of all the features, but as you use it, you figure it out.

Hussaini
Editor en Nigeria
Redacción y edición, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Quickbooks has some flaws but it is still the best for small businesses.

4,0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Alot of benefits like shifting,advertising and others.

The you will interact with different people from different organizations and countries.

Puntos en contra:

Its online revolutionary. How you can be able to shift a product from one place to another.

Eugene
Eugene
principal en EE. UU.
Formación profesional y coaching, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

best value fore your buck..

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: ecoomerce sites, amazon, ebay, etc

tax compliance and inventory and items management

Puntos en contra:

navigating and reporting too cumbersome for beginners..

Jason
Jason
Lead Solution Engineer - Commerce Cloud en EE. UU.
Internet, 10.000+ empleados

Great Product - Extremely Poor Execution by Intuit

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: The messaging and lack of effort to keep customers happy has been nothing short of disappointing. The messaging was very offputting. What company says they are sunsetting product and offers links to GetApp and other software review sites to transition? Odd. I've talked to a couple people at Intuit and they have no idea what this product does or how it works. I now have to unravel this mess and make decisions knowing that my current provider essentially does not want me as a customer anymore unless I want to start with a fresh instance and import customers and product, but not any sales data. Making business decisions starts with data and if you don't have data in a business management system, you're swinging in the dark.

QuickBooks Commerce, formerly TradeGecko is a great product. Essentially, what this product provides is a business management system; a hub to manage inventory, purchasing, orders, products, etc. I have used it for 2 years and grew my business in a sustainable manner, thanks in part to Tradegecko/QuickBooks Commerce. The problem here starts when a company like Intuit acquires such a product and tries to put their stamp on it and make it part of their suite of products. The only reason to consider QuickBooks Commerce at this point is if you are starting a new company. If you have any sales history, not sure why you would want to use the product.

Puntos en contra:

There are little things here and there that have popped up but overall, I was happy. The problem I have is what happened over the past 45 days by Intuit; they are sunsetting current product. I've been part of an acquisition and I understand things change. What I have a problem with is that they have no good way to transition current (paying customers) to the 'new' product. Have historical data such as orders/purchase orders, etc. that you want to pull in? Nope. Let's be honest, the data model is exactly the same or strikingly similar. THEY JUST DON'T WANT TO HELP YOU. They were previously able to pull in historical data and they have documentation online (still) that indicates that customer service can help import data for you. I do not use any 'complicated' modules in this product but they are totally unwilling to help even noting that this type of messaging is still in their help docs. That being said, for a company with previous sales and history, I don't know why you would want this product, especially if you use something like Inventory Planner to help forecast, which relies on such data. Pretty obvious that someone at Intuit made the brilliant decision to not help current customers.

Principal en EE. UU.
Comercio mayorista, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Tradegecko is great software and always getting better

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall it solves most of the business issues and overall we're happy with the product and with Tradegecko

Ease of use, integrations, API, user interface, company responsiveness to build features if I made a solid case for lacking functionality, customization of documents, Tradegecko connect workflow builder, aesthetic, simplicity, etc.

Puntos en contra:

Some of the (new) reporting functions, lack of features like credit limits, no dropdowns in custom fields, Tradegecko connect is stagnant and no new workflow options being added we need more triggers and flow options) , inability to add custom attributes by category, lack of flexibility in creating packsizes (it's only possible to enter a single unit and create a packsize my multiplying it but it's impossible to add a case and break it up to units (wholesalers typically buy and sell by the case and occasionally break up cases), the way packsizes appear in reports ('case' vs the SKU #), the lack of synchronization between POs and items (it requires a item to be MANUALLY linked linked to a PO) and if PO is not linked to a backordered item, any backordered sales order will not be AUTOMATICALLY linked to a PO (a list of possible POs appear even for FULLFILLED items!), limited filtering on options in the inventory area it would be nice to have options like 'does not have this tag' etc), see history for product bundles (formerly composite variants) and not only the history for the actual bundled variant SKU, one has to click on fulfill orders to see still unfulfilled items on a sales order and can't see it on the sales order, it's impossible to see the associated orders that are committed, ordered but not fulfilled and shipped on a variant or product page (it doesn't show up on the history tab and it's not linkable from the committed information in the stock info area)

hace 3 años

Thanks for taking the time to review us, we would be happy to reach out if we knew who to contact! We have made considerable updates to our reporting functionality, and we work to incorporate customer feedback. Team TradeGecko

Vincent
Kinesiologist en Canadá
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Really userfriendly, excellent for small businesses

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: I am in the fitness Ecommerce as well as selling fitness program and supplements. Quickbooks helps me with nearly everything that i was doing on Excel before.. Now I have everything on 1 software. It is easy to use and it is way easier and less time consuming using this software compare to Excel. I highly recommand it.

I recommend this software to anybody who is looking for an easier way to manage their businesses. If you are looking to open an online business, this is probably one of the easiest way to do it. I am not a huge technology person and this platform is really userfriendly, I haven't had problems, but if I had any the support services is there to support you in real time, in a lot of languages. I speak french, english and spanish and the app can help me in any of those languages.

Puntos en contra:

I haven't see any issue yet with this software.. I think that maybe add more feature on the app to make it similar to the computer version.

Medical Doctor en EE. UU.
Cuidado de la salud mental, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

"Excellent material for QuickBooks online for novices."

5,0 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: QuickBooks Online has made working full time easier than requiring a VPN to sign into your work computer specifically to perform tasks. Now all I have to do is log into QuickBooks online and work from home.

"Excellent material for QuickBooks online for novices." What do you enjoy the most? QuickBooks' report creation flexibility is fantastic! I have complete control on the report's appearance, content, and data. It provides a simple and quick process solution for everything from accounts payable to accounts receivable for a smaller business. I can't attest to the efficacy of this application given we do not use payroll functionalities currently.

Puntos en contra:

These are some frustrations? QuickBooks includes a number of repeated functions. For instance, if you want to look up an account in your general ledger and it's on page three, you'll have to go back to page one and navigate through all the pages to get to page three.

alpha
cable tv en Caribe neerlandés
Música, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

"A solid foundation for simple bookkeeping"

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: For bookkeeping and payment processing, I use QuickBooks. It enables me to send invoices with an online payment link and to grant access to my accountant so that he may prepare my taxes every year.

What do you enjoy the most? QuickBooks is one of the most widely used accounting programs, and with good reason. There are numerous tools available to assist you in getting started or troubleshooting problems that may occur in your company. Inventory management, accounts payable/receivable, billing/invoicing choices, and other fantastic features may all be modified.

Puntos en contra:

Recommendations to people who are thinking about buying the product: There are less expensive options that provide nearly the same job. The only disadvantage is that QuickBooks is so widely used in the accounting world that switching to another platform is difficult. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] gathered and hosted the review.

Charlie
VP en EE. UU.
Comercio mayorista, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Like a custom made order entry and inventory management system, without hassle and expense

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: The overall TradeGecko system is highly integrated, well designed, and operates without glitches. I never cease to be impressed how the TG team has anticipated every capability businesses such as ours need. Customer support is the best I have experienced in years. Rather than locking you into its own system, TG is an open system that facilitates working with other software and programs. Two TradeGecko (TG) features are essential for us. For customer order entry, TG allows us to automatically import orders from our website, Excel files, and its B2B. Manual entry possible. TG generates attractive invoices, packing lists and enables easy e-mail communication. Our supply chain is 5-6 months so inventory management is an essential 2nd feature. TG provides great functionality and is very easy to update. We always know exactly where we stand with inventory issues. Reporting is a 3rd valuable feature. TG provides invaluable data on individual customer and products. We don't yet integrate TG with our accounting and many of its partners but we plan to begin doing so in 2017.

Does what it is supposed to - at a high level. The order entry component is smooth, integrates with the real world and requires minimal training. The inventory management component simplifies inventory management and provides us with all the information we need to manage inventory (no small task).

Puntos en contra:

There is nothing I do not like about the TradeGecko platform or its team. It is a well-managed business is my fear it will be gobbled up by a leading accounting software company

Mevasoa
Article writer en Madagascar
Suministros y equipo para empresas, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

The best accounting service for small businesses

5,0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: QuickBooks Online combines the best of flexibility, convenience, financial functionality, and extensibility. As a result, it's our Editors' Choice winner for the majority of small businesses' accounting requirements. FreshBooks is our other Editors' Choice option for small businesses that don't require everything QuickBooks has to offer.

Improved onboarding User interface and navigation have been improved on the dashboard. Contact information and transaction forms in great detail Several reports that can be customized Projects, paychecks, and other add-ons and connectors are all supported.

Puntos en contra:

Expensive Online assistance could be improved.

Respuesta de Intuit

hace 9 meses

We appreciate you taking the time to write your review, Mevasoa! It's awesome that QuickBooks has helped provide a simple and functional way to account for and manage your business operations! Thank you for being part of the QuickBooks family! -Faith, The QuickBooks Team

Sterling
Head of Product Development/ Marketing/ Sales en EE. UU.
Ha utilizado el software durante: No especificado
Fuente de la reseña

Outstanding Customer Service and the Most Versatile Supply Chain Management Solution I've Found

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: Trade Gecko has been a dream for my small business, and starting early has allowed us to track growth as we venture into national sales. I can't wait to look back over our records and watch how much we've grown in a few years. TG has offered us above-standard integration of inventory management as well as our costs of purchase orders, which factor into profit reports per item over time as a "Moving Average Cost" (MAC). As a manufacturer, wholesaler and retailer, we have been able to use this and the "Buy Price" per Purchase Order to track our cost of goods (basically, we calculate that externally and mark it in the Buy Price of an item in a fresh Purchase Order - the MAC is adjusted over time to reflect profit margins as cost of goods varies by batch). One of the most exciting things about TG is their dedication to growth, which is based almost entirely off of customer feedback. We're very excited to watch the development of TG's manufacturer tracking services, which hopefully soon will allow us to calculate and track cost of goods by individual ingredient. As enthused community participants, TG has also given us beta access to cutting edge services that have already cut out our need for other 4th/5th party subscriptions. I feel like eventually TG will be our all around blanket production & sales management interface, and I look forward to that. For now, it's still more versatile than any other SCM solution I've tested, at least without paying $2,000+/mo, and as far as I can tell TG will remain useful as we grow through our business plan and even incorporate. TG has also allowed us to seamlessly integrate with our complex Woo Commerce shopping cart, which we use across multiple sales channels within a Word Press server. TG can track sales back to the individual channel and automate reports to our customers that reflect the proper brands and stores. This has been invaluable to our growth and expansion, and will continue to be for years to come. If you're frustrated and can't figure out which SCM or inventory management solution to choose in the vast sea of services, if nothing else try TG for their outstanding customer support. My favorite part about TG is that no matter what I need to know, figure out, or sometimes even invent, the staff is extremely patient and they know the interface in and out ' I've yet to try to do something within reason that couldn't be done, and it's never taken a CSR more than 2 days to thoroughly teach me how to do it.

hace 7 años

Dear Sterling, Thank you for the awesome review! We are glad that TradeGecko has helped your business to grow, and we are happy to hear that the features have helped you to save valuable time in your business. We truly appreciate your support, and will be sure to continue to improve our product to serve your needs!

Jay
EE. UU.
Ha utilizado el software durante: No especificado

Very useful with limitations

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Tradegecko is a highly useful inventory software with some caveats. Since it is a browser based software, my company's employees can access the software and it's features from any computer or mobile phone (if they downloaded the smartphone app). But the browser based system is also somewhat slow and cumbersome. Browser refreshes are needed quite frequently to make sure that inventory stock are completely up to date but the refreshes take time to load and when you're in the middle of an order, it could be a frustrating to keep clients waiting. On the other hand, the smartphone app is still limited in it's functionalities (for example I would love to access stock control on my smartphone so I can "receive" items in the warehouse with just my cellphone rather than running to my computer). The same goes for TG's main browser based software interface. But having used the service for almost a year, I do notice constant improvements (some significant, some incremental) to the service whether it's a new feature or a annoying interface that's been squashed. Customer service is responsive to queries but I do wish they could implement user-requested features quicker. Another area of improvement is the POS interface. Currently, making a sales order is not very easy. I understand that this system is more suited for wholesalers but I wished it was designed with a retailer in mind. The ease of use is somewhat slow and clunky. Changing or return an order requires a whole series of hoop-jumping. It takes time to teach employees all the steps required for a sales order whereas other POS software are much easier and much more intuitive. I would like to point out that the intelligence reports are particularly useful, saving a significant amount of time (and money) over traditional spreadsheets or the pencil and ledger method. It is highly customizable and easily sorted to display the information you're looking. I've never any problem finding the information I wanted in the intelligence report. I was always able to sort and customize the reports based on exactly what information I was looking for. Overall my experience using TG is unequivocally positive despite the various caveats. I believe as long as the TG team stays responsive and alert to their user's needs and continues to improve upon suggestions, then I believe this software is highly useful for any business with inventory management needs.

Intelligence report is extremely useful! Being able to access TG on any computer is a huge advantage.

Puntos en contra:

Smartphone app is limited. Browser-based software is somewhat slow requiring refreshes for up-to-date stock as well as pretty long loading times during navigation.

Mashudu Hilary
Freelancer en Sudáfrica
Software informático, Trabajador autónomo

QuickBooks Commerce Review

5,0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: I have realized that QuickBooks has saved me a lot of time and has increased my productivity significantly. It is very easy to use and I am overall satisfied. I really cannot complain.

QuickBooks has been very helpful in creating and managing invoices and other financial documents ever since I started using it. It's very easy to use and the minimal amount of time I took in mastering the art of creating invoices with this platform is just unbelievable. I have been using QuickBooks in a small financial institution and ever since, deadlines are met and time has been saved leaving me with plenty to do other things for my business. The navigation on the software is very easy and I have found that the institution is more organized since using this software. It's very informative and user friendly, I cannot recommend it enough.

Puntos en contra:

One thing that I found to be a bit of a disadvantage is the installation process of the software. It was a bit challenging for me to install the software and I had to call in someone for help. On top of this, a strong internet connection was required during the process of which the place where I was had poor access so this factor was a bit challenging.

Joel
Owner en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados

Great Software

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I really like the software and Customer support is always very helpful in every aspect.

Reporting is good. It is also easy to use. Integrates with other software easily.

Puntos en contra:

There is not a payment integration that syncs with wholesale orders or on site sales.

hace 3 años

Thanks for the review Joel, we are pleased you find our platform easy to use, do check our our knowledge center on TradeGecko Payments.

Andrew
Andrew
Artículos deportivos
Fuente: GetApp

Trade Gecko works well and is getting better everyday

4,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: From the time I started working with Trade Gecko, they have made a lot of efforts to improve their system. My business is 65 years old, at first I got the feeling that the developers knew nothing about proper business practices. Although it took some time, their customer service reps have finally figured out that I know what I'm talking about. I tested many different inventory companies before settling with Trade Gecko. TradeGecko was the best option.

Mostly anything can be done through csv. Supports multiple price lists (selling and cost) Supports multiple currencies Able to sync with multiple sales channels Able to sync different price lists to different sales channels (initial setup has to be done by TG to get this to work) ie you can have Wholesale and retail websites with different prices and manage it from TG Syncs sales and PO's with QBO Canada

Puntos en contra:

For $200 per month, I would like to have phone support, not just email support. If I want to make changes in bulk, I have to download the entire database, make changes to the bulk SKU's and then re-upload it. Working with the entire database in csv is very dangerous and has caused problems for me. I would like to see them improve this feature. Only allows one supplier per item. Most tasks are easy to do and learn. For advanced users, there are several little hidden features / obstacles that were difficult to figure-out, and left me wondering why didn't they tell me. There are a few limitations that I have to work around and live with, but I believe with time TG will fix them. For example, you cannot input your own landed cost. You have to use their built in system that calculates landed cost from the PO. This is a huge headache; not all costs associated with a PO are payable to the supplier ie Transport, Duty, Broker Fees, Graphic Artist, etc.

hace 7 años

Dear Andrew, Thanks for the great review! We are glad that you chose TradeGecko out of the many options available. We are always looking to improve the system, and will definitely be sure to pass the feedback on. Have a great day! Regards, Alicia TradeGecko

Fallon Tendai
strategic market researcher en Zimbabue
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Accounting software at its simplest

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Exceptional. It has improved so much since I trained using QuickBooks in university. It has been simplified so much, It is a staple in the day to day operations of our company

This software makes understanding your key business activities easier. I have been able to train my staff on how to use it, their tutorials are so detailed and easy to understand, most of my staff are not even high school graduates and yet after a few sessions of training, they are able to operate the software well. This software is a Godsend, it has made life so much simpler for me and my staff.

Puntos en contra:

The limiting of sales orders for the cheaper priced packages

Laura
EE. UU.

Great ordering software

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Im a consultant for a small but quickly growing company that creates goods and wholesales them. The company needed ordering software to track sales order drafts, orders, and invoices, as well as partial payments and partial shipments. The inventory has LOTS of variables. We needed a solution that could interact with online, but could also be done by hand since so much of the business is done face to face. We needed something easy to use and attractive to look at that had good reporting and also graphs. It was hard to find software that wasn't solely linked to an online store. We're gradually adding a scanning barcode system for inventory, too, and are glad that will interact with trade gecko seamlessly.

It really hits ALL the main points of what we need, especially the partial shipments and payments as well as item variables. It integrates with several other types of software. It's helped the business tremendously, and the data on sales is fantastic in streamlining where to put our efforts, what to stock, etc.

Puntos en contra:

Some functionality isn't there....small things you notice when you use this everyday like we do. i.e. Reports print on multiple pages, for example, but don't have the dates and title of report on each page, or even at the top of the report. You need to screen shot graphs in order to print them. And needing to duplicate orders in order to edit them after finalization. Set up is overall fairly straightforward, but some aspects, if you make a mistake you have to start all over again. Since we had no idea of our costing when we got this software going, we didn't set it up correctly.