15 años ayudando a las empresas españolas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre Hapana

No disponible

The ease of use and the functionality that enables our brand to run the business. We have 20 Listen To Your Body studios and the software meets our needs and some.

Puntos en contra:

The one con I find a little frustrating is when searching for a customer you must have the exact details - it doesn't auto suggest from just a few letters.

Valoraciones de Hapana

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Hapana tiene una valoración global de 4,4 estrellas sobre 5 según las 52 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Hapana?

Filtrar opiniones (52)

Kelly
Owner and Master Teacher Trainer en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Hapana meets a complicated business model and nails it.

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: My overall experience has been great. I came from Mindbody and have researched a number of other scheduling platforms. There has not been am issue Hapana won't tackle and I have had amazing response to any concerns I have had. My clients experience is even more important to me and they love the app and the website integration.

The custom app for client side interaction, my personal customer service rep, the growth in features over the past few years, the ability to accommodate my complicated pay structure, multiple studios and new WIX platform integration for a seamless client experience.

Puntos en contra:

I would like to have one place to enter a new teacher, class type, client, promotion, etc and then be able to associate that new teacher etc with the studio locations they will be working from - rather than having to enter that new teacher at all three locations. Also, everyone is paying with Apple Pay and we cannot accept it. This is becoming a bigger issue in my area. We would also prefer to have an in studio CC swiper to save so much time inputting card info at the front desk.

hace 2 meses

Thank you for your review Kelly, its so great to hear how much you enjoy using Hapana and how we have supported the success of your studio. We will definitely pass on your feedback on our payments through the software as we know this is such an important part of daily runnings.

Lissa
Systems Developer, CFO en EE. UU.
Servicios e instalaciones recreativas, 11-50 empleados

Client and Lead Management in one place

4,0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

I like the workflows in Grow which give us the ability to streamline all our leads in one place and automatically follow through with a highly customizable process. Most member platforms I have worked with claim to have a built in CRM, but in order to maintain our follow through systems, we always had to use a separate platform before using Hapana

Puntos en contra:

There are limitations with the member platform that make it inconvenient to set anything up with a past start/invoice date.

la semana pasada

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review Lissa, we really appreciate the feedback, especially pleased to hear about your positive experiences with GROW.

Jeremy

Needs improving

2,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Unfortunately stuck with hapana due to franchise agreement and wish they would pick their game up. If you are a small business you are going to be paying $300+ a month for headaches.

Honestly there is nothing about hapana that I could be grateful for. For what you pay you get a barely working app that's hard to navigate, easy to make mistakes and the the support is always rubbish. Hapana have lost me a decent amount of time and money!

Puntos en contra:

How difficult it can be to navigate, how slow and ineffective support are. They don't help at all or action any suggested improvements.

Mikaela
Co-Owner and Director en RU

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Hapana wasn't the first software we used but it will be the last!

5,0 hace 3 meses

- The wide variety of products allows us to keep all of our operations in one place! - The people! All Hapana Staff interactions we have had over the last 4 years have been enjoyable. You can tell the staff enjoy working for Hapana. - When we started with Hapana the company was very new and as such had a lot of features we wanted but were not available at the time. The team have been very good at taking feedback and ideas onboard to continually improve the offering available.

Puntos en contra:

We would love to see more communication around new feature releases. This year we have noticed more and more knowledge base articles being released which is great but would love to receive these in our inbox so we don't miss any.

hace 3 meses

Thanks for your review Mikaela! We will certainly look into providing clearer and more frequent comms on our product releases. We are thrilled you're loving Hapana!

Matt
Accredited Exercise Physiologist en Australia

Happy Customer

5,0 la semana pasada Nuevo

Comentarios: I made the switch from MindBody around 2019 due to seeing competitors apps look alot flashier than ours and it is something I am very glad I did. We have been very happy with the product and service Hapana provide our business.

Fairly user friendly considering the depth of features on offer, good support team

Puntos en contra:

No customer support via phone, but that's clutching at straws as email support is very responsive - just sometimes if you're in the zone and need an answer there and then it can slow things down.

hace 5 días

Thank you for your kind review Matt! We are so pleased to hear the switch paid off for you and you are utilising the breadth of features Hapana has to offer. We will take note of the mention of phone support and put it in for consideration

Belinda

Worth the switch!

5,0 la semana pasada Nuevo

Superior functionality for business owner and customers ie. reporting, lead generation, member App features and engagement, IT support and web integration. Overall better value to their competitors.

Puntos en contra:

N/A..... Nothing to report at this time.

hace 5 días

Thank you for the great review Belinda! We will always strive to keep that cons list empty!

Studio Manager en Australia

Great Booking System!

5,0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall experience is excellent. Love the versatility of this booking system. Not glitchy like most others, and customer service crew are responsive and helpful.

Efficient, easy to navigate, client and management friendly.

Puntos en contra:

Migration process took longer than expected and could have been more efficient.

la semana pasada

Thank you for your review Lauren! Great to hear how much you are enjoying the system. We are always looking to improve elements of our onboarding and this will be passed on to the team

Sharyn
Operations Manager en Australia

Hapana Support

5,0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall our experience with migrating to Hapana has been really effective and has been a huge success both with us and the end user.

The best thing about Hapana is the customer service we receive. The product is extremely user friendly but if there is a query of any type - support and our account manager answer us within an incredibly quick timeframe so we aren't left waiting for issues to be resolved.

hace 5 días

Thank you for taking the time to review us Sharyn. It's great to hear how our support and AM team are making life with Hapana so easy. We will pass on the comments about the auto suggest, this definitely sounds like an easy option when searching for clients.

Amber
Facilities Manager en Australia

Review on OneFitStop

4,0 hace 3 años

- Personalised App - Engage Marketing system - The customer service!

Puntos en contra:

- Changing a clients details can be tricky - our old software had tabs within the client where you could see all their details instead of having to go back to the dashboard to click into a different section (eg. Payments)

Bianca
Operations en RU
Fuente de la opinión

A platform that has a great support system

4,0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

The support team at Hapana are really helpful and get back to us really quickly. They have strong knowledge of the system and do their best to explain things really clearly and send looms/ screens shots when needed, which is a huge help. Massive kudos to the support team.

Puntos en contra:

Finding out data in terms of billing for clients and understanding invoices is a bit confusing. As a master franchise with franchisees the question of billing does come up a lot and we can't see this data from our end. Integrating STRIPE has also been an issue for us at some point also.

hace 2 semanas

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for highlighting the strengths of our support team! We appreciate your candid feedback regarding the billing data and invoice understanding. We will pass this on to our team and make sure this is worked on in the future

Extremely Satisfied

5,0 hace 2 meses

As a gym owner who's implemented One Hapana into our daily operations, I couldn't be more pleased with the impact it's had on our business. The platform is a game-changer, streamlining client management, scheduling, and financials—all in one user-friendly interface. Its features have significantly reduced administrative workload, allowing us to focus more on client interaction and service quality. The integration capabilities with other fitness apps and wearables have also enhanced our ability to provide personalized fitness plans. Overall, Hapana has not only improved our operational efficiency but also elevated our client satisfaction. Highly recommend it to any fitness business looking to upgrade their management system.

Puntos en contra:

While Hapana has been a fantastic tool for our gym, a few cons are worth mentioning. The initial setup and customization can be time-consuming, requiring a significant upfront investment of time to tailor the platform to specific business needs. Additionally, for those less tech-savvy, there might be a slight learning curve. Lastly, while the integration with other apps is generally strong, there are a few key fitness and wellness apps that it doesn't yet support, which can limit the comprehensiveness of client data. Despite these points, the overall value and efficiency gained still make it a top choice for us.

hace 2 meses

Thank you Chris for such a detailed and thoughtful review, we really appreciate the feedback. We will definitely take on your constructive comments regarding our integrations and initial set up and hopefully get this streamlined further in the future.

Christopher
Personal Trainer / Director en Australia

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Really enjoying OneFitStop and our members love the App they developed for us!

Comentarios: Fantastic!!
Really looking forward to a strong partnership in 2021!

The App they made for us is really easy for our clients and members to use - we now have no one behind on their payments and packs. It looks great and works really well too.

Puntos en contra:

Integration was easy and very quick. The only things we are asking to be improved are; more automated featured woven in to the Membership Suspension system (but it works well right now) and two way text messages. Both of these items we have been able to discuss directly with the owners and managers of OneFitStop and they are developing solutions first thing in 2021. In fact, whenever we need any help or are looking adding/making changes to the existing system to make our jobs easier they always listen and come up with solutions ASAP. Great!

Ben
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 51-200 empleados

LTYB Review

5,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: Our experience with Hapana has been outstanding. We were one of the early adopters and seen the software develop.
We are certainly very happy.

Puntos en contra:

Nothing really. The system does what we need it to do.

hace 3 meses

Thank you for your kind words Ben! We love it when our early adopters are still loving our work years and years later. We can't wait to continue supporting LTYB for many more years!

Terri
Owner en Australia
Fuente de la opinión

One Fit Stop is an affordable software that fits my yoga studio perfectly.

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: I get bookings, I get to advertise with links, I get an easy to use app.

The best.... maybe even amazing feature, is the personalised app. It is so easy for my clients to use, but more importantly, they use it without me even knowing. They purchase classes, packs, workshops, all on their device and more importantly, all on their own - via the link I have supplied either on email, facebook or website. The desktop system is just as easy once they follow the link. I will also mention, that even if they are not a client - they too can create their own account, and start their memberships all from the comfort of, wherever they are. So all this in a nutshell, is members, clients, new clients can pay for services without me having to chase them.

Puntos en contra:

Initially the customer support lacked, the support was awesome, but it was a matter of tracking down the support and waiting for it. They have since rectified this and have online real time support, which is heaven sent. Like any system it has it's glitches, but I actually think it's more me the user getting my head around the best way to set up memberships, workshops and classes. The biggest con I have is that you cannot use the same email address for clients. You also cannot have an employee as a client, would be good if they were automatically in the system as both. Family sharing would be another awesome feature as it's very time consuming setting up different accounts for a child and then having to tell the parent that you need their card details recorded in 2 places - that is an uncomfortable situation.

Anita

Fantastic Customer Service & Support

5,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: Fantastic! The support has been incredible and we haven't looked back.

The support is second to none. The management system is simple, effective and a great user experience for our clients.

Puntos en contra:

Sometimes difficulty optimising our customer sales flow.

hace 3 meses

Thank you for your kind words Anita. Our team takes great pride in our client relationships so we are thrilled you see the hard work we put in here!

Allie
Director of Quality en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 201-500 empleados

Great Beginnings

5,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: Customer Service has been great with our account manager and onboarding manager. The migration of our data was smoothly handled and the roadmap for their future deployments look promising

Hapana has been great for our systems. Were a growing company with growing needs and their development team has been open and receptive to new ideas!

Puntos en contra:

Because they are newer - some core functionality you would think would be built hasnt yet. This does create limitations

hace 3 meses

Thank you for your review Allie, we love being able to support fast growing businesses and watch you guys thrive. Our roadmap for future updates and development should really help out with some of those core functionalities you mentioned. We appreciate the feedback!

James

One Stop Shop

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: As you can probably notice from above I have had an amazing journey with them. Jarron and his team are total professionals who get the job done. 10 out of 10 from me.

The previous software I use was a multi industry software that didn't serve our purpose. The switch to OneFitStop was seamless and to be honest I wish I did it earlier. The fact that it is a dedicated fitness software makes so much of a difference. From member usability to management back back end software, it does the lot. Our team is so much more efficient in everything we do. I highly recommend to anyone considering.

Puntos en contra:

The only thing I can pick and it is minor were some features with the dedicated app. Switching between sites was a bit clunky however to the management team they have fixed the issue in their next update. Thats another great point about OneFitStop the ability to work directly with management to resolve any issues.

Owner en Canadá

Dog House Loves Hapana!

5,0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: In one word: easy! Love our app, love Micky & the team at Hapana. 5 stars!

The support staff have helped me through any question I’ve ever had in a timely manner. My rep has been supportive during any studio transition we have had and helped develop a personalized app for my studio. The reports are functional and provide all the data I’ve ever needed or wanted to find. Booking has always been a breeze for clients!

Puntos en contra:

The price point is a bit higher than I would love but you get what you pay for!

hace 2 semanas

Thank you for your feedback Lauren! We agree... Micky is awesome and we are so pleased to hear you appreciate the support from her at the team

Zoe
Director of Content en Australia

Vive Active X Hapana

5,0 hace 11 meses

Class scheduling and client management plays a huge role in how we use Hapana. Both are very user friendly and easy to navigate.

Puntos en contra:

The app not being completely customisable.

Mnaging Director en RU

Good product

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

ease of use is the main reason, dedicated account manager who is very accessible

Puntos en contra:

It is always hard to fully integrate a high level CRM system and sometimes that comes with challenges in glitches and push messages.

hace 2 semanas

Thanks for your review John! We really appreciate the feedback and are so happy to hear how much you like using Hapana

Trent
Gym Manager en Australia
Fuente de la opinión

A team that know what they are doing

5,0 hace 4 días Nuevo

Comentarios: Moving from a different platform, the team at hapana made everything simple and easy.

The easy navigation of it all. Simple to use and easy to understand

Puntos en contra:

Cant really fault anything at this stage with the platform

Laziz
Comercio minorista, 11-50 empleados

Rival Review

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Price, functionality, support and features

Puntos en contra:

some slowness, but apparently its getting fixed

hace 2 meses

Thank you for your review Laziz, we appreciate the feedback!

Owner en Australia

Thank you [sensitive content hidden]🥺

5,0 la semana pasada Nuevo

Comentarios: Made my life much easier, took a lot of admin off my hands and cleared my schedule

Great customer service and assistance, some of the set up can be tricky but [sensitive content hidden] made it smooth sailing. She took as much time as I needed to ensure I was confident with the process

Puntos en contra:

Some of the set up features are a bit tricky, thought valuable once set up. The tricky bits can mean you miss certain features

hace 5 días

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review Lauren! We are so pleased to hear how much value you get out of our CS team. We will take note about making all features clear in the future when onboarding.

Rez

Feedback regarding Hapana

5,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: Hapana is a solid, great platform; it's user-friendly and helps keep everything organized and manageable. Its seamless integration with our CRM streamlines member recruitment, simplifying the entire process for us. [sensitive content hidden] at Hapana is also great to work with. He's consistently responsive and helpful, providing detailed responses that consider various scenarios whenever we have questions. Very much appreciate it [sensitive content hidden]! Overall, we're happy with the service and support we've received from Hapana.

After sale service is awesome. In particular, [sensitive content hidden] is a big help in the team.

Puntos en contra:

Perhaps, reporting can be improved by including for example, churn rate, length of stay of members.

hace 2 meses

Thanks so much for the feedback Rez! We are so happy to hear how our AM team is providing such excellent value to your experience with Hapana, we have shared this with the team along with your useful feedback on our reporting which has been shared across our product and dev teams.

Alan

OFS makes business easy

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Best business decision we have made. The support is a highlight!

OFS has grown and developed over the years that we have been working with it. The platform is not only simple for my staff and clients to use, it does so much more in the backend that we required to run our business smoothly. The support is also outstanding, all local and and email/phone call away. One of the best business decisions we have made.

Puntos en contra:

No Cons. Above and beyond anything else we have seen on the market

hace 4 años

Thank you for your feedback! We are looking forward to supporting you and the franchise network for many years to come.