Opiniones de Squarespace

Sobre Squarespace

Squarespace proporciona herramientas creativas que impulsan el futuro de la web.

Descubre más sobre Squarespace

Easy to deploy and integrates (albeit not seamlessly) with GoDaddy, where we were previously hosting our website. Excellent customer service.

Puntos en contra:

In my personal opinion, I think SS is lost with its minimalist phyloshopy and streamlined way of doing things.

Valoraciones de Squarespace

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funciones
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Squarespace tiene una valoración global de 4,6 estrellas sobre 5 según las 2.477 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Squarespace?

Filtrar opiniones (2.477)

Jared K.
Jared K.
CMO en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

Squarespace Web Development

5,0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: I've used it sparingly compared to wordpress and since I host my own websites with namecheap and GoDaddy that way I've not had to allocate more resources on monthly fees to have a website versus just having something I can upgrade as I go and build my company.

Squarespace is very easy to use for a dinner and also effective in SEO and branding your web project with not a lot of barriers to learning for the entry level designer.

Puntos en contra:

The cost is similar to other do it for you hosting website builders; however, there's no beginner or personal tiers for the small non-established student or learning entrepreneur to get their feet wet. It's a straight B2B Target in each that helps more so larger businesses solve their technical issues.

Kira D.
Co- owner operator en EE. UU.
Automoción, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Overall - Good.

4,0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Mostly good, I do like it. It was easy to use but when I did have a problem or need help I wasn't happy with the customer service.
I like the drag and drop website building feature, I don't have to set up every part I can just change what I need to change.

I like the built in features and ease of use,, compared to other products that require more set up.

Puntos en contra:

The customer service and issue with approving every single order every time.

Ryan B.
Artist en Canadá
Arte y artesanía, 2-10 empleados

Interface of downfall

3,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: I have found the interface to become more difficult and frustrating to do what is wanted.

Gets the job done, been reliable for the most part.

Puntos en contra:

Seems to have become more problematic over the years.

Silvan M.
Photographer / Project leader en Suiza

Alternativas consideradas:

Easy to use website builder with a professional set of Features

5,0 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: Overall I'm very happy that I switched from a manual-driven wordpress Website/Shop to fully intergrated Squarespace. Have no worries about hosting, Updating wordpress and woocommerce and the site is working properly!

Most of selfemployed people running their own business are looking for an easy going solution to create a new website. Sure, wordpress just needs a hosting-space, a template and everything is fine... but with squarespace you can skip all the technical-hosting-Stuff and start with the websitbuilder and a template you like for your business. You can use 14days of trial and set up a website. If you like it, pay for the priceplan you need (with oder without a shop-solution) and everything is fine.

Puntos en contra:

If you really want to customize the Design and some details in your template you have to start writing in the SS forums. Most of the time, you get a quick answer. But sometimes it's a bit of try&error until it is working like you wanted to change details in your website template.

Monika S.
UX Designer en Canadá
Diseño, 51-200 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Squarespace great for new small business owners

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: It was a easy and straightforward platform. Would recommend.

It’s really simple and more important is free! For those just starting, it’s a great way to get yourself out there as you start learning everything.

Puntos en contra:

However, for those with larger businesses that require more customizations and functionality, Squarespace is not for you.

Stephanie M.
Entrepreneur en EE. UU.
Arte y artesanía, Trabajador autónomo

You only need Squarespace

5,0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Love love love!!! I recommend starting from square one with squarespace! Seriously, uncomplicate your life and business and switch!

I cannot say enough good things about this program! I got the square reader for in person sales and have been learning about all the FREE features that come along with it! As a small business owner my budget is tight for accounting and record keeping. But squarespace keeps track of thay for me! Not to mention gives me a free online store. AND offering business loans based on your squarespace sales?!?!?! I am in love and will probably end of being a brand ambassador.

Puntos en contra:

Nothing bad about this company yet! Just start using it!

Megan M.
COO & Co-owner en EE. UU.
Diseño, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Squarespace is such a client-friendly web tool!

4,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall, Squarepace is a great website design and development solution that's constantly improving, especially in its ecommerce capabilities!

I love how user-friendly and easy to learn Squarespace is as a website platform. Squarespace really provides a great user experience and makes it easy for our business to design and develop customized websites for our clients!

Puntos en contra:

The main thing I dislike about Squarespace is its limitations when it comes to templates. I don't love having to always start with a pre-made template rather than being able to start from scratch as with some other web platforms. However, their templates are top-notch.

Jennifer Y.
Jennifer Y.
Insurance Agent en EE. UU.
Seguros, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Squarespace is great for ecommerce

4,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: When I was looking to design a professional site with portfolio options, I did some research and decided to go with Squarespace because the promotion price for the first year, the options, and the template styles seemed to fit the bill. I had the website live for one year and decided not to renew when it came due for one reason, I decided that I could move my site somewhere else for less. Squarespace performed well, had tons of features and editing options, looked good, and made me look like I knew what I was doing (as far as web design goes) but in the end, the pricing was a more than I was willing to pay.

I liked the template choices, the portfolio building options, the pre-designed yet editable pages. The sites are slick looking and can be as simple or as complicated as you want.

Puntos en contra:

In the end, the features offered weren't enough for the annual fee. If I was setting up a full-scale ecommerce site, I believe the fee would be absolutely worth it as there are A LOT of cool ecommerce features.

Porsha P.
Small Business Owner en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 2-10 empleados

Great Website Software for Small Business Owners

5,0 la semana pasada Nuevo

Comentarios: Amazing

I love that this software allows you to edit you webpage, make items changes and updates, it give real-time updates on orders and you can even use the POS for in person sales. All balances go right to my debit card. It’s so easy and efficient to have it all in one

Puntos en contra:

Nothing so far. The website builder and tools have been very effective

Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Small Business Owner en EE. UU.
Diseño, Trabajador autónomo

Great quality websites

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

I love the award-winning designs they offer for their customers to build their websites. As an artist, they are leading the website design industry.

Puntos en contra:

The costs associated with their products, however, they are pretty reasonable for the quality they provide.

Melissa J.
Business Owner en EE. UU.
Restaurantes, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great for Basics, not so great for customization

4,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: Overall, it's a great quality jumping off point for anyone new to the ecommerce game. If you have some experience with web design, you would probably enjoy building your own site a lot more than trying to fit yourself or your business into one of the proverbial "boxes" that Squarespace has to offer it's clients. If you're just trying to break into the market and are looking for an easy to use and manage, basic solution - this will work great!

I really liked how easy this was to use and get setup, considering I have ZERO web design or IT experience. It was really user friendly, has lots of guides to help you get started. Lots of modern designs that can fit a lot traditional/regular business streams. The customer management features are EXCELLENT - especially if you use a Square POS system in your shop. I really love that I can run analytics on any particular customer, plus you can use the info across Square platforms. Really great ecommerce software if your needs are basic.

Puntos en contra:

The ability to customize to your business could use a lot of improvement. You can customize to an extent - it generally requires you to have any and all imagery, content and designs done and simply uploaded to the site. This is a daunting task if you have never done anything like this before - I tried and it didn't go well. None of the themes really "matched" or worked well with our business and how we wished to incorporate ecommerce into our business.

Liam S.
Graphic Designer en Australia
Diseño gráfico, Trabajador autónomo

Alternativas consideradas:

Squarespace: the platform that empowers creatives

4,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: I use Squarespace to showcase my work and tell my story to potential clients, and allow them to book in a call with me. It's an essential part of my client acquisition process.

Squarespace has made my career possible. It allowed me to build the portfolio that landed my first full-time graphic design job, and is now the platform I use to showcase my work and win freelance clients. Its balance of simplicity and customisability empowers me as a designer to build a website that represents me and my small design business in the best light possible.

Puntos en contra:

I will admit I've had to rely quite heavily on custom CSS to get my site looking the way I'd like — this wouldn't be much of a problem if it weren't for the poor CSS coding experience. Squarespace only gives me a very small window to type in, and it's very difficult to navigate the 400 lines or so of code I've written. There is also an abundance of unused code (Javascript) that gets loaded into my website by default which I cannot remove. This increases my website load time, making for a poor viewer experience – not to mention the negative impact this has on my SEO. Squarespace also slows my computer severely when I use it in the Safari browser — this led me to switch back to Chrome. All this being said — if you're someone who doesn't plan on adding code, isn't concerned with SEO, and doesn't use Safari for desktop — I can't help but commend Squarespace for their brilliant overall experience.

Director & Photographer en EE. UU.

User of Squarespace for 9+ years - Loyal customer to a fantastic product

5,0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: My overall experience has been outstanding. I will continue to use the product despite the cost. It is well worth the amount of visits I routinely get on the site where I know the viewers will have a smooth experiencing navigating the site. It just works!

When it comes down to it, I'm convinced that Squarespace is the BEST option for portfolio websites short of hiring a designer which would cost significantly more for something better quality than what Squarespace has to offer. Beyond that, it's easy to customize, is a beautiful frame for portfolio work that makes the work itself look better and ultimately gives me credibility as a professional since the site just looks so good. I've put quite a bit of work into building the site over the last 9 years and change the theme every 3-4 years or so which requires days of work to get right each time. In between larger redesigns, updating the site is so easy and I know what to expect. The customer service has been outstanding for 9 years. It's more expensive than the other options out there but I'm happy to pay for how the product bolsters my work and ease of using the product. The analytics also are a huge win in allowing me to see how the site in performing - and to be able to monitor this on the go within the app.

Puntos en contra:

There are some limitations if you're very design focused like I am since the templates can only do what they were created to do which means that simple things like changing margins may not be as simple as you'd hope. There are lots of tools the "style editor" but sometimes it doesn't' cover all the bases. I've had to code things in when that was the case for things that I feel should be pretty easy to customize (like if I want an image full bleed but the template doesn't support it, you must code it in. This is only for a few select amount of customers who are detail-obsessed like I am. For the general user, the prebuilt templates are above and beyond what you'd hope for! Also, sometimes browsers have a hard time keeping up with the editor and it can freeze or crash. This has gotten massively better in the last 5 years and hope to see this continue to improve. All around, these are things I wish could be better but not complaining when there isn't anything comparable in the market for the look & functionality at a similar price point.

Shirley W.
Shirley W.
Director en RU
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Squarespace Review - The All-In-One Platform to Build a Beautiful Online Presence

5,0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: Squarespace is a fantastic all-in-one platform that makes it easy for you to build an amazing looking website in no time. The templates are clean and minimalistic and give you plenty of room to showcase your content, create a stunning online store, or place some great photography in there. You get access to powerful tools like commerce, site management, analytics and more! There is also a ton of training on how to use Squarespace, so getting started couldn’t be easier. It’s free for 14 days so give it a try today!

Are you ready to launch your online presence, but aren’t sure where to start? Squarespace offers an all-in-one platform that allows you to create a beautiful website, online store, or portfolio without the hassle of building everything from scratch. You can literally have everything up and running in less than an hour! Squarespace is an online platform where you can build your own website. There are many options and designs, so everyone is bound to find something they like. You can also create eCommerce stores and online portfolios with Squarespace. I especially love how easy it is to set up and edit with such an organized layout! It felt almost effortless. Additionally, there are tons of free templates available that look great and super professional right out of the box if you're not in a creative mood or don't have much time to work on setting up your site/store/portfolio but still want something good looking going live quickly.

Puntos en contra:

Squarespace is great for small and large businesses alike. They give you a host of free tools that allow you to create an amazing website or online store. What I loved about Squarespace was how easy it was to create my own web design, their advanced SEO features, and most importantly, their customer service has been top-notch! But if I had to find something negative, it would be that they are not made for large companies that may need more personalized or advanced features than Squarespace currently offers.

Jeremy D.
Jeremy D.
Audio Engineer en Canadá
Producción audiovisual, 2-10 empleados

Easy to Use But Often Limited

4,0 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: I had to launch a website—with scheduling and services—in a day, and Squarespace did not disappoint. I was able to do this quickly and easily, with little reference to the user guide. When it came time to launch my own site, I carefully researched and compared Squarespace to other all-in-one solutions, and it came out on top. Most other solutions required more work to build, and it was easy to "break" their templates. It's a real challenge to make a Squarespace template look bad. That being said, there are times where you want to change the color of a header, for example, and you find this is simply not possible. You then have to go on a Google search and find the hidden CSS code for that style and paste it into the custom code window. And most of the time, it doesn't work. So I would like to see them make changes colours more intuitive and easier to do. Another thing to know: you will likely have to pay to get a feature you need, at some point. I needed to have a pop-up email subscription form, and I had to upgrade to "Business" for that. So make sure you scan the features before buying.

The best thing about Squarespace is that you can launch a simple website in a few hours; grab a template, tweak to taste, and go. The competitors still tend to need direct coding to make them look good, but not with Squarespace. The templates are tasteful and generally easy to edit, plus there is a rich backend with tons of analytical tools and e-commerce features for when you're ready to sell. The website editor is truly WYSIWG (What You See Is What You Get) and adding sections is as easy as a click.

Puntos en contra:

Squarespace's templates look nice, but there are surprisingly few of them. I've built several sites with Squarespace, but I always grab the same podcasting template because everything else it way too specific: restaurant! Vlogger! Fashion! But precious little for general-purpose sites, with a minuscule selection for a company that's been at this for over 10 years. The WYSIWG editor can be extremely annoying as well, constantly digging into to floating menus just to make simple edits, and it's unclear where things reside sometimes. It's hard to escape the feeling that there has to be a better way. But it is still easy to use.

Henry C.
Henry C.
Digital Marketing Manager en EE. UU.
Restaurantes, 51-200 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Simple doesn't mean low quality

4,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: My client wanted to launch a new brand with a website fast. I chose Squarespace just to get us going, with the intention of migrating over to a WordPress build in the near future. 2 years later we're still on Squarespace, with no immediate plans to change. The website's performance and optimization is consistently top-notch, edits are easy, tracking code changes work well, and enough third-party tool integrations exist to account for our needs. I wanted Squarespace because I hoped it would be quick and simple to set up. It was. I stayed with Squarespace because it's more effective and substantial than I initially hoped.

Squarespace really is simple to set up and use. A lot of web building best practices are automated for you, with image auto-optimization, mobile-friendly templates, and ADA compliance features. A few years ago the biggest issue with simple website builders like this was performance - drag-and-drop sites tended to be slower. Not the case anymore. All my Squarespace sites load well within Google Page Speed Index benchmarks, with image compression that doesn't reduce image quality at all.

Puntos en contra:

Squarespace will cause some issues if you're at either extreme of tech savvy: If you have zero background building sites, there will be a learning curve. I know their marketing makes it sound like you could build a site with your eyes closed, but do not count on it being that simple. And on the other end, if you have deeper experience building sites and working with code, Squarespace can be a bit basic. You can't access a page's source code, block types can't be edited, and design functions are fairly limited.

Gabriele A.
Gabriele A.
Mental Coach & Trainer en Italia
Formación profesional y coaching, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Tra le migliori piattaforme per la creazione di siti drag&drop

5,0 hace 8 meses

Velocità: è veloce, punto. I server sono rapidi e caricano le pagine in un lampo. Responsività: che sia desktop o che sia mobile i siti vengono sempre visualizzati correttamente grazie ai template già pronti e 100% responsive. Completezza dell'offerta: il piano base da 11€/mese è già di per sé eccellente per chi non ha dimestichezza con html/css o semplicemente non ha voglia di mettersi a installare WordPress o creare da zero un sito smanettando nel back-end. Il piano superiore da 17€/mese risulta assai conveniente perché include una mail con Google Workspace che di per sé costerebbe già di più se scorporato dal prezzo base di Squarespace e la possibilità di gestire un e-commerce. Semplicità d'uso: è tutto al 100% drag&drop e tutti i servizi annessi al sito sono semplici da configurare anche da chi ha quasi zero conoscenze informatiche.

Puntos en contra:

Il lato oscuro di Squarespace (e di Wix e altri editor drag&drop tutto in uno): se crei un sito su Squarespace, rimane su Squarespace. Non puoi esportarlo, non puoi farne un backup offline. Puoi solo gestirlo e continuare a modificarlo dalla loro interfaccia proprietaria, quindi se un domani decidi di non voler più pagare un abbonamento fisso mensile ma vuoi spostare sito + servizi su un hosting dedicato con un prezzo una tantum annuale e pagare un professionista per fartelo gestire... devi rifarlo da zero. È punto cruciale di cui tener conto nel momento in cui si è ancora nella fase di selezione iniziale: hosting dedicato/condiviso o una piattaforma tutto in uno in abbonamento?

Kacy L.
Website Owner, Ministry Developer, Content Creator en Sudáfrica
Instituciones religiosas, Trabajador autónomo

Alternativas consideradas:

Clean, simple start-up but not the smoothest system.

4,0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: I use Squarespace primarily for blogging and building a brand. It is not optimal for writing, editing and photos, but it makes for a great, clean website with many options with electronic forms, pull down menus and features. Overall, it's a great product, but still very clunky and unsteady.

It is easy for a non-expert like me to build a blog, navigate a website and make quick edits. Squarespace stands out above the rest in simplicity with drag and drop features. It does a good job with electronic forms to make a way for more to opt in and covers all the bases on what you need for a website. They offer great analytics!

Puntos en contra:

The software is very clunky. I tend to use it on my MacBook, but have learned to write content somewhere safer than putting it straight into website. It has crashed so many times, and adding pictures often takes a very long time. The iOS apps seem to work better but that's not optimal for my work. I've also struggled some with text editing and formatting. The process isn't smooth.

Stephen O.
Director of Communications en EE. UU.
Instituciones religiosas, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Value and Simplicity, Meet Beauty!

5,0 hace 12 meses

Comentarios: I have now built over 10 full websites using Squarespace and each one continues to grow my knowledge and stretch my ability. As I aforementioned, you don’t need to be a pro, but if you are, designing an incredible, impactful and don’t miss this, mobile friendly website is simple and easy.

The best thing about Squarespace is the ability to create gorgeous websites with little to zero experience. You don’t need to be an HTML wizard, but if you happen to be, you can still take full advantage of everything Squarespace has to offer.

Puntos en contra:

Honestly, it’s hard to say one. For the mid level prosumer, I haven’t found a single better option.

Eddie L.
Co-Founder en EE. UU.
Aprendizaje en línea, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Best in class product by far for several years now

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: I teach classes on digital marketing and entrepreneurship and ask my students to build a website without coding within a week that looks professional and generate sales from their website. SquareSpace has always helped them build a best in class product. The website we have built quickly to get our companies started have resonated well with investors and everyone always compliments the look and feel of our sites.

I have used SquareSpace for over 5 years now, using the platform to build a minimum viable product before scaling to custom built websites, to putting up new websites that look extremely professional very quickly. Everyone who looks at the websites are impressed with how they look, not knowing it only took a few minutes to build. They continue to add functionality over the years. They have a great dedication to customer service as well that responds quickly.

Puntos en contra:

Moving some objects around was not always as intuitive as I thought they could be. If there are a tremendous amounts of data on a screen it may be slower to edit than it always was. Very minor bugs discovered on rare occasions. Just nitpicking, wonderful product.

Erin R.
Creator & Host en EE. UU.
Medios de difusión, 2-10 empleados

A Novice Can Do It

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: I've had a great experience with Squarespace. I'm currently going through a website redesign. I utilized their "matchmaking service" to try and find a designer and thought it was the most efficient system. It's like online dating. You fill out a form, which is like your profile, stating what you want. You get matched up with several designers. From those you "swipe right" on five. Then it becomes up to those five to court you by sending you an email, reaching out to jump on a Zoom and you take your relationship from there. I feel like I scored. I am enjoying working with my designer. She's so knowledgeable and she understands what I'm trying to accomplish. I cannot wait for my new site to deploy.

For the most part, anything I've tried to create on Squarespace is relatively easy. If I had questions, I was able to find a YouTube tutorial to figure it out. The sites look professional on both desktop and mobile and don't break the bank to create. You can also make your site transactional which is nice and the fees involved are reasonable.

Puntos en contra:

I am not a tech savvy person so some of the functionality requires an in-depth online lesson to recreate something I've seen, however, it is all figureoutable.

Cody M.
Cody M.
Creator en EE. UU.
Edición, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: GetApp

Delivers Quality and Most of the Functions You'll Ever Need

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Squarespace works great for me, and the clients I've built sites for on it. It does everything that I have needed it to, and have been able to implement HTML/CSS elements when I absolutely needed to (pretty much on a novice when it comes to code). Whenever I show someone a site I've built, they are usually impressed, even though I'm mostly building on top of the work by the template designers.

Squarespace has great templates and an easy to use, drag and drop builder. You don't need any technical or true design skills to create a solid website. The high quality templates, with predetermined styling, ensure that even a simple website looks clean and elegant. It's also easy to implement your SEO titles and tags, connect email marketing services, add Google Adsense and other plugins. The price seems pretty good for all that, though maybe slightly more expensive than other CMS options.

Puntos en contra:

The main drawback I've had is that Squarespace isn't as customizable as other CMS options, like Wix or Weebly. Sometimes I just want to move a simple element over slightly, yet this often isn't possible within the block format used by Squarespace. The flip side is that Squarespace has few if any bugs, while Wix and Weebly can get strange errors in my experience.

Marketing Specialist & Copywriter en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Nice software, but fragile and randomly freezes or glitches

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Overall it’s a pretty good experience. Although there are glitches and times when it simply freezes for no apparent reason . This can be infuriating, especially after writing a lot of content, and it will not save or update the text (we pay for the gigablast fastest business internet our ISP sells). Sometimes it will save an old draft, not the current one, this makes me want to scream. Sometimes it will delete things I don’t want it to accidentally I’m not sure what the problem is, there needs to be a general undo button. Something that can protect you if the website is glitching or acting nuts..

The stylish look of the fonts and web design. The styles look professional enough, the competitors looked too childlike or complicated to setup. I also like that you can do most of the editing from the app, not just the laptop.

Puntos en contra:

What concerns me about this software, is the lack of ownership over all the work put into the website. Software companies these days are becoming political and illogical at times. Although my team and company doesn’t deal with anything political like that, it’s in the back of our mind’s that eventually we will need to break off from Squarespace because they have too much power over our website and servers. All it takes is one new CEO who is ‘Woke’ or a Twitter tweet with no accountability or responsibility, to blow up and a company’s online presence can be severely compromised. Like I said what we do is not even controversial, but We have seen from other marketing firms, weird issues like that concerning square space and competitors. So as time goes on and we become more profitable, the goal is to eventually break away from Square space over lack of control over our own website and servers.

Philip S.
Photographer en Bélgica

Great Website Builder and Templates for Businesses and Artists

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Overall, the Squarespace website builder has served my business well. I’m able to have professional-looking websites that deliver the message I want to get across, all in great-looking design. Coupled with the integrated online scheduler where my clients can book their appointments and the integrated marketing tools, it serves my business needs daily.

I have 3 Squarespace websites for my photography and multimedia businesses and 1 Squarespace website for my personal work/artist portfolio. I’ve been a Squarespace user for a long time, and since then things have only improved with the choice of templates and the design possibilities. A significant advantage is that you don’t need to be tied to a template design and customize the design and add custom CSS if you want more complex customization. There are many third-party plugins available for Squarespace if you don’t have the knowledge to do it yourself, and that can make the already great starter templates even better. For businesses, Squarespace has built-in SEO and other marketing tools like newsletters, a built-in scheduling calendar for clients to book appointments if you’re a service-oriented business, and of course, there’s also the possibility for e-commerce with great web store designs and templates.

Puntos en contra:

Squarespace is still heavily focused on English-speaking and North-American customers/businesses when it comes to selling products. For example, for companies that are not based in the US, there’s still no built-in possibility to accept local payment gateways if you want to sell products or services. Many customers in EU regions prefer to pay online using their local bank payment gateways rather than credit cards. Compared to some other website builders. The ability to sell products or services using your local payment gateway is still missing in Squarespace as something that's built and that you can activate with the click of a button.

Elizabeth A.
Director of Development & Communications en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 11-50 empleados

Easy to Customize

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Using Squarespace to relaunch our website was a time consuming process, but the system made it as easy as it could be. Someone with little web design experience can make a beautiful website and concern themselves more with the content than the design. There was a bit of a learning curve, but after trial and error we were able to navigate the system and learn as we designed new pages.

The drag and drop features of the page designs were easy to navigate and customize. When deciding what pages to include in our rebranded website, functionality was our number one concern; we wanted to be sure our current and future customers could navigate our site easily and find what they were looking for. It is great to be able to adjust and customize pieces any time instead of having to wait for a developer to create a page for us.

Puntos en contra:

The forms can be finicky and sometimes don't work for users. Because there isn't a customer service rep with onboarding it can be difficult to navigate troubleshooting. Without much coding knowledge it can be difficult to customize the size of the header for the entire website, and I wish you could chose your own fonts.