Media de valoraciones

• General
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre ManageEngine ADManager Plus

ADManager Plus es una solución unificada de administración y creación de informes de Active Directory, Exchange, Skype Empresarial, G Suite y Office 365.

Descubre más sobre ManageEngine ADManager Plus

Filtrar opiniones (43)

Valoración del producto

Valoración del producto

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado ManageEngine ADManager Plus antes?

Filtrar opiniones (43)

IT Specialist en EE. UU.
Telecomunicaciones, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Great tool to manage Active Directories

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Great tool, just need some adjustment period

Allows you to see all directories especially if you service or support multiple groups in AD Simple to use, takes time to adjust if your used to the native window Great to use if you domain has many groups that need to be separated

Puntos en contra:

Bogged server Some issues on errors functions like it does on the DC except more easier to read

IT Support Administrator en EE. UU.
Impresión, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

ADMP has been a well priced platform allowing us to bring automation to our AD/Cloud environments.

4 hace 4 años

Comentarios: AD Management through the web!

ADMP is quick and simple to set-up. The ability to make AD-related change through a web portal has brought convenience to IT. ADMP makes generating reports and collecting information through forms convenient and simple. For our small IT department, ADMP allows for many different IT backgrounds to participate fully in supporting AD-related management operations without having to be well versed in Windows, or to know Powershell. ADMP has also made synchronizing our cloud and on-premise environments through automation simple and organized. Their support staff has been very courteous in resolving our issues. Issues that are brought to their attention are genuinely acted on with importance. On more complex issues, they actively reach out to us update us on the status of the problem until it's resolved.

Puntos en contra:

The UI is outdated, and the mobile app is a underwhelming. There are some arbitrary limitations that seemingly pop up out of nowhere, but generally there are ways to work around them, but they leave you scratching your head why? In some parts of the UI you can use %substitute% variables, but then in others you can not for seemingly no reason. I really wish they would go "all in" on making their template system even more robust. AD and on-prem services aren't the only thing we have to worry about updating, and many cloud services don't have native LDAP/AD integrations, being able to collect information in templates to provide information through scripts for these services would make this product AAA. Currently, you can collect some information, but the customization options for the fields is limited to only a single line, whereas you should be able to pick many different field types (dropdown, radio button, etc) for making changes.

Ferhat I.
systems engineer en EE. UU.
Educación superior, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Easy to report

3 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I really liked to use the java based software a few years ago, however, once you have more PowerShell experience you may not use the reporting tool. The other thing is the updates are not that great, they are still using java base which is very old. they may want to use html5 and more modern Programming languages to improve the software

Very easy to install, and you have really useful AD reports.

Puntos en contra:

Automation never worked for me, you can make good automation for the daily task if you learn more about PowerShell which will be really helpful, you may not need to buy the software

Michael S.
DevOps Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Great Active Directory Management Tool that is well regarded in the industry and incredibly simple!

5 hace 4 años

When we recently implemented Active Directory, we needed a management tool that would allow our System Admins to make changes for users and groups, but not have direct access to the Domain Controllers. Anyone I reached out to for recommendations referred me to ADManager Plus, and I am now one of the users who refers this solution as well. It was incredibly easy to implement, and is easy to learn to use (both for me and my less technical colleagues who have to use it). Support staff from Zoho was on hand to help install the software and get it up and running, and we had it up and running within about an hour. Whenever I have had any issues, the Zoho support team has been able to figure it out in a very short period of time. The fact that it ties in with other Zoho AD tools (Self Service Plus, ADAudit Plus, etc) is a huge plus - we were able to take advantage of bundling pricing to make things more reasonable for us. There are also regular updates to the tool to take advantage of new functionality and security updates, which help ease my Security teams' minds.

Puntos en contra:

My only negative is that it can sometimes take a while to get a hold of a support person when there is an issue. I have waited a couple of days in the past (mid-week, not over a weekend). It appears they have outsourced their support staff, which may contribute to the problem of having a wide window of coverage, but I expect better from a large company like Zoho who has such great products. On top of that, the information on the customer forums is not usually useful or correct - so I have avoided it entirely since a few botched attempts early on.

Dean R.
Group Infrastructure Specialist en RU
Edición, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

ADManager+ - excellent integration with helpdesk

5 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: We have introduced a lot of automation from helpdesk using the API. This allows L1 technicians to perform functions they otherwise would not have access to in a secure manner.

Using this app to create new user accounts - it uses templates which can set a lot of changeable default field values, based on various criteria (such as department). We use the API to automate a lot of processes from our helpdesk software so we can click a button on a ticket and the action can place users in AD groups for example for various permissions (after approval). We don't even need to log into the app to do this. We also use the API to auto-disable user accounts and add expiry dates to leavers from info taken automatically from our payroll system. The auditing reports are great as we can easily find out who changed something and when.

Puntos en contra:

It's not ideal for bulk technician management - sometimes adding one OU to multiple users can result in replacing the permission instead of adding it. The MFA option to remember the code for 180 days simply doesn't work (it asks for the code every day but it's not a showstopper).

IT/DevOps Manager en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados

Must Have Tool for Any AD Administrator in Any Organization

4 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I am now an avid fan and supporter of ManageEngine. ADManager Plus was the first tool I purchased from them, and I now have 4 other tools that are in use within my organization. The support staff gets back to you quickly when you have questions and are very helpful, and the pricing is very reasonable for what is offered.

This has made complicated AD reports a thing of the past. Once I got the hang of creating automated reports, this quickly became my favorite AD tool. I also use it for user and group management, which is also much easier than doing from a Domain Controller.

Puntos en contra:

There is a bit of a learning curve, and the little bit of documentation that there is leaves a lot to be desired. I often have to call support for more complicated inquiries.

Arquiteto de infraestrutura en Brasil
Fuente de la reseña

Lot of active directory stuff to manage? This will help you!

5 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Freed our servers from lots of sysadmins logging only to reset or create a report that they never remember how was done.... Lots of different reports about active directory structure are ready to generate. Have fun!

Lots of reports: users, groups, local and 365; Isolate managers quick and easy, so they have all options limited by the OU or OUs that the have permission to manage; No longer need to access from server; May create approval flows to pass through managers, and specific people before the user is automatically created, and based on templates.

Director Of Information Technology en EE. UU.
Construcción, 501-1.000 empleados

O365 Access and Account Management

4 el año pasado

Comentarios: Overall, no complaints using this application. It allows me all the tools and functionality needed to successfully manage our Azure AD and O365 users.

Seamlessly integrates with O365 and our Azure AD infrastructure. Easy to delegate administrative duties to other administrative personnel. Available out of box reports are helpful for everyone and provide insight into our environment.

Puntos en contra:

At times, searching can be somewhat cumbersome as the loading of information based on a search or report can lag. Occasionally, you need to perform a refresh or resync within the interface to get the most current data.

Director of IT Infrastructure en EE. UU.
Banca, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

ADManager helps you to audit and manage active directory (and other systems)

5 hace 3 años

The reporting is incredible. Custom reports can be created but most canned reports suffice for most institutions.

Puntos en contra:

It takes a bit to learn the in's and out's of the software, but once you've done that you're golden.

System Administrator en EE. UU.
Logística y cadena de suministro, 51-200 empleados

Active Directory Management Made Easy

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Currently utilizing AdManager to manage AD for a company of 100+ employees.

Easy to install and setup Vast amounts of data entry options for your users

Puntos en contra:

User interface looks a bit dated compared to ManageEngine's other offerings.

Tad G.
Sr. Systems Administrator en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

We purchased ADManager Plus in early 2015 and use it extensively with 125 techs in over 60 countries

5 hace 4 años

Automation and reporting functions let us improve our service level but spend less time doing routine tasks. Totally granular permission assignment capability. Rules-based templates, very customizable. Continually improving and adding new features. And there are frequent free online training sessions that improve our knowledge of the product's capabilities. Their tech support is very good to work with, very quick to respond.

Puntos en contra:

The only problem I can think of is getting an invoice from Manage Engine in the form needed by our finance department so we could pay the maintenance bill.

Marcus R.
Information Security Analyst en Canadá

Great tool for support

4 hace 4 años

Live the fact you can search across multiple domains in one shot versus the one domain at a time approach through the traditional AD console. Vast reporting features, simplified the needs for any request to see information for various levels in organization.

Puntos en contra:

Can be slow in IE. Reporting features should allow a little more fine tuning. Custom re Let's beeds to be tuned to allow for more searching features.

George M.
Systems Administrator en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 5.001-10.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

ADManager plus is a great way to keep standards wrapped around what our engineers do to our AD.

5 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Simple to use. Helps with standardization when you have many engineers managing the same AD. Easy to use and effective reporting.

I like that this product changes quickly to accommodate changes made by MS. I like the reporting. I like bulk create/modify options.

Puntos en contra:

I don't like that searching for users isn't available for all user fields. Would love to see a browse (tree) option for user management, similar to ADUC.

Marcus M.
Systems Administrator II en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

My experience with your customer support folks is always very positive.

5 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Automation of new accounts.

By far the automation of new accounts and reports are invaluable. We have saved countless hours and ROI with the automation and reporting modules.

Puntos en contra:

I wish there was a way to migrate accounts to "O365". Currently, I use your application to create my account on-premise with email through your automation, but there is no way to successfully migrate to "O365".

Gavril S.
Sr. System Engineer en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

The software makes managing 4 separate AD domains easy.

5 hace 4 años

Reporting functionality makes it easy to find which tech is responsible for changes made across all the location and domain while not having to give elevated privileges and accounts on each domain.

Puntos en contra:

Support is a little lacking in that there is not a way to track your open tickets and trying to get ahold of the tech you previously worked with is just not possible most of the time.

Faizhal K.
Senior I.T administrator en Emiratos Árabes Unidos
Servicios para el consumidor, 1.001-5.000 empleados

AD manager Plus is one of the best product to maintain your daily AD Tasks

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: This one product all administrators should have to make their daily ad task easy and save more time

complex reporting and task are made very easy with Ad manager plus and it is one of the product helping me a lot with daily tasks.

Puntos en contra:

Regular updates should be provided to make it fully utilized and more reporting options should be provided

Joyce Y.
system administrator en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

I have many experience in purchasing software, ManageEngine has the best ROI value

Comentarios: AD auditing is great

The application is easy to use. The chat function to get technical support is great. They constantly has new functions to provide to users.

Puntos en contra:

The website interface ManageEngine AD360 can be more user friendly. Jumping from one module to another may not always works.

Timothy K.
Director of Systems Technology en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 51-200 empleados

Simplicity

4 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I immediately jumped on this software when taking over a new position due to the speed and simplicity of which it allows me to bulk manage users and apply customized templates.

This software allows me to quickly and easily manage hundreds of users with only a few clicks. Rather than time-consuming Powershell scripts, I can make many templates and apply that template to bulk users.

Puntos en contra:

Many features are grouped into the Pro license. My particular usage would benefit from a few of those features, but the added cost of the higher license level is not justifiable for the small amount of additional features I would actually use.

Phil E.
Network Admin en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Always a pleasure to work with

5 hace 4 años

ease of use and one stop do all of daily tasks. Integration with 365, reports and alerts when users are added.

Puntos en contra:

more integration with office 365. More control with 365 exchange. Automated tasks of user creation and delectation could be improved.

Pubudu R.
Senior Enterprise Architect en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

ManageEngine provides some great tools that are easy to use.

5 hace 4 años

All ManageEngine products are easy to use. Technical Support is great and provides solutions to problems on first call

Puntos en contra:

There are no cons to any of the products I have evaluated. All of the tools are easy to use and affordable.

Hong Z.
Sr. Administrator en EE. UU.
Construcción, 5.001-10.000 empleados

Dhruba Das provided excellent service to Rosendin

5 hace 4 años

Really appreciate tech support's time, efforts and expertise. This software is able to provide technicians to work on active directory, email, Skype for business, reports and many other options.

Rusty L.
IT Tech en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 51-200 empleados

Educational User/IT Administrator

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I have had a positive experience with the free version, but do wish I had some of the other features as well.

It makes working with bulk users in active directory easy, I have used it to import a large number of students to our active directory system, also used to make modification to large number of users. It is easy to use and understand.

Puntos en contra:

The cost is high and my IT Director won't pay for it, so I am stuck using the free version (which does what I need it to , but there is so much more that can be done with it).

Michael K.
Noc Analyst en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 5.001-10.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

awesome support. There is no room for improvement when it is perfect . thanks

5 hace 4 años

Comentarios: management of active directory made easy

Upgrades, ease of use, If you do have any issues this is the best software I have ever seen offering support. I would recommend to any company with an active directory environment. Thank you so much for all that you do.

Puntos en contra:

Not much that I do not like.. It is helping implement our security into our active directory. Maybe the cost but honestly I think it is worth every penny

Eric E.
Director of Information Technology en EE. UU.
Educación superior, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

First class support and an easy to use UI

5 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Short learning curve to take advantage of most of the features as well as quick deployment.

ROI is quick, and the support is easy to get to, not hidden like some companies. You can get to help from right inside some of the products.

Puntos en contra:

The only bad thing is they do not make more products for us to enjoy like the half dozen we already have!

Assistant Manager - IT Network and Operations en Sri Lanka
Banca, 1.001-5.000 empleados

AD Manage Plus - A new way to Manage your AD

4 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: When it comes to cost factor, this product is totally worth the money that you pay.

The most loved feature is you are able to make bulk modifications to the Active Directory using ManageEngine AD Manager Plus.

Puntos en contra:

When it comes to cloud based architectures like Office 365, it is better if integration with Office 365 can be made easy.