15 años ayudando a las empresas españolas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre Concord

Concord es una solución de administración de contratos todo en uno que está creada para satisfacer las necesidades de toda la empresa.

Descubre más sobre Concord

It's very easy and you can sign a contract very quickly.

Puntos en contra:

This is one issue that is preventing wider adoption in my organisation. Editing template contracts in Concord does not support features lawyers are ordinarily accustomed to.

Valoraciones de Concord

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Concord tiene una valoración global de 4,5 estrellas sobre 5 según las 196 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Concord?

Filtrar opiniones (196)

Juan Andres
Administracion de Empresas en Colombia
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Estoy satisfecho.

4,0 hace 7 meses

Me encanta su facilidad de manipulacion, etiquetas, vinculacion y utilizacion de documentos.

Puntos en contra:

Las limitaciones que tenia fueron y siguen siendo solucionadas a medida que implementan actualizaciones.

hace 5 meses

Austin
Austin
Sr. Commercial Operations Manager en EE. UU.
Petróleo y energía, 51-200 empleados

Contract Management With Digital Signatures

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Worry free, when you are able to never think about a software and it is running like a unique piece of your company. This is what you want. something that works and can help you succeed with limited bandwidth from your group.

We love that we can manage the lifecycle of a contract. We are able to see all of the amendments and it is easy to access and manage.

Puntos en contra:

The ability to have automated exhibits from an excel file. We have lots of contracts with multiple pages and lines of individual items we track. Concord cannot do this (that I know of) we have to upload a picture of each page into concord.

el año pasado

Thank you for your feedback, Austin. We're happy to hear that you're satisfied with the way Concord is helping you manage your whole CLM process. Remember that if you have any questions or issues you can reach out to your Customer Success Manager for help.

Craig
Director of Finance & Operations en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 51-200 empleados

Concord is a great Tool for Electronic Signature Management

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Concord is great. It has allowed us to streamline our electronic signature processes completely. The cost of the product is perfectly priced, especially against the DocuSign product. We recently had a change in staff and a new person is now managing Concord for us. Katia Okoula has been great with her training and allowing us to move forward.!

Concord is easy to use, both from and Administrator and Employee perspective. Template creation, from the initial set-up to creating recurring documents from year to year, is easy to do and pretty straight forward. The most impact we received was taking a totally manual process of creating and distributing and collecting annual Employment Agreements, and basically automating the entire process. In the past, we use to receive our employee signatures in multiple forms that required additional manual work and awkward storing. With Concord, once and Agreement is ready for distribution, all I do is sign them and watch as I receive notifications of their return from our employees. We have since expanded our use of Concord to other annual documents that need to be signed/acknowledged by our employees such as the signing of our employee handbook. Instead of collecting all of the signature pages as was done in the past, Concord does this for me. And it is easy to see who has signed and who has not at any given moment in time.

Puntos en contra:

1. Each of our documents are stored in named folders. Within each folder I am able to sort by status or date received, but I cannot seem to find how I can sort alphabetically. Why this is important is when I need to find a particular employees Agreement, at times I need to search many 'pages' to find it. Yes, there is the search feature, but many times I forget to use it and scroll away!2. Is it possible to change the font size of the web page so that an entire page (usually 25 agreements per page) can show in its entirely instead of having to scroll within a page?3. Online "Help" feature for quick how-to information. There are many undocumented features that one must stumble upon to know.

Shannon
pARALEGAL en EE. UU.
Software informático, 201-500 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Product was not as advertised

2,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: The customer service is limited and consists a lot on You-Tube like videos to troubleshoot problems

OCR search / reporting/ contract searches

Puntos en contra:

There is very limited reporting metrics - it does not allow for custom reporting or using Boolean type structures to create reports or complete contract searches

Clint
Legal Counsel en Australia
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 51-200 empleados

A Good Contract Management Platform to use

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Like most contract management platforms I've used, Concord is good but not perfect. All contract management systems have pros and cons, but Concord is the best I've seen... so far.

Most liked features are: 1. Bulk Importing existing contract portfolios into Concord 2. Search function - fast, accurate and easy to use 3. Sharing contracts with others is very easy and secure

Puntos en contra:

Largest complaints are: 1. Records of draft contracts can not be changed to "signed" where a contract is executed outside of Concord. So if I started drafting and negotiating a contract in Concord and then had the final contract executed by way of a scanned copy or even DocuSign I have to create a new contract record in Concord. All negotiation history, internal / external discussions, etc are lost. This is one issue that is preventing wider adoption in my organisation. 2. Editing template contracts in Concord does not support features lawyers are ordinarily accustomed to. E.g. unable to use autonumbering in templates, unable to use indenting of template documents well. This become annoying when importing a Word or PDF document to create a template. Not all documents will import correctly, yet the native text editing features do not allow a user to 're-create' the form and structure of the original document as a template. 3. E-signature solution does not provide enough flexibility a signing request to be forwarded by an outside person (i.e. counterparty) to an authorised signatory. Concord's native e-signature solution kind of assumes the person who I share a negotiated draft document to is the person who can sign for that company. In an enterprise environment, this is not always the case as company's have rules on delegated authorities. 4. E-signature solution is limited in fields required to complete execution. End user signing experience is ok but not great.

Matthew
Attorney en EE. UU.
Servicios jurídicos, Trabajador autónomo

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

The best electronic signature option for my small business

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: I am using Concord to have clients sign services agreements. It is a requirement for my line of work and I need a new one for every transaction. It is very easy to upload documents and to tailor each signature request for each client. I am very happy!

Concord has been a lifesaver. I signed up first with a competitor whose plan was more costly and limited the amount of documents I could send for signatures to only five per month. Concord is cheaper and has no limits on documents sent for signatures. It is very easy to upload files and add signature boxes, and it looks sleek and professional. I also found their sales team to be helpful and not pushy, and they steered me toward a plan that worked for me without trying to upsell me. I'm very happy!

Puntos en contra:

I really can't think of anything I don't like about using Concord. It has been a perfect fit for my small business electronic signature needs.

el año pasado

Hey Matthew, We're thrilled to hear you enjoyed your experience. Thank you for sharing your opinion. Thank you, Concord Team

Winfred
Sales and Account manager en Kenia
Servicios financieros, 201-500 empleados

My Journey with Concord

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Concord has made my life as a sales manager easier. Before contracting process would take a lot of time with the back and forths on email. Since I started using concord, the turn over for contract signing has really improved. The other thing I love about it is the collaboration with the relevant stakeholders in real time.

The easy collaboration in real time among parties the e-signature - Makes contracts to be signed faster the contract management life-cycle the organization of templates - reduces the complex contracting process

Puntos en contra:

I think other features should be added when editing documents. By this I mean features like the ones for word docs like different font styles, numbering, etc (Basically I would want word features to be incorporated)

el año pasado

Hey Winfred, Thank you for the honest feedback! We're constantly striving to improve our customers' experience, so we'll definitely take your suggestions into consideration. Thank you, Concord Team

Lisa
Administrative Assistant - Compliance en EE. UU.
Seguros, 51-200 empleados

Concord makes it easy

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Before Concord, it could take weeks to get contracts back from our external signers. Now many of them are coming back in 1-2 days!

The Lifecycle feature has the most impact because our organization now has visibility into which contracts are set to renew or expire, so we can be proactive and plan ahead.I really like the clean, simple user interface. I found most of the controls to be intuitive and easy to use when setting up and implementing the system.With Concord, users can open and view, draft, or work on multiple documents at once using the browser tabs. I have found this to be really convenient when comparing contracts side by side.

Puntos en contra:

At this time, the Concord system does not have a spell check built in. (However, the browser often prompts when there is a misspelled word.)At this time, Concord does not have the ability to send several contracts in one batch to external signers.

el año pasado

Hey Lisa, We appreciate your feedback and we'll work hard to improve the areas you mentioned. Thank you for choosing our business! Thank you, Concord Team

Hannah
Contracts Administration Manager en EE. UU.
Servicios jurídicos, 201-500 empleados

One stop shop

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Concord is great, don't know what we'd do without it!

This product has everything in one place. Negotiate, sign, and store all within Concord.

Puntos en contra:

The system sometimes glitches, it can be difficult to use.

Educación superior, 501-1.000 empleados

Contract Management for Higher Ed

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Concord has helped our University streamline and simplify our contract review process. All of our documents are stored in one place and we can reference relating documents more easily.

The pricing structure for this software is straightforward without high implementation costs like other options require. It is simple and the customer support is a team of real people who are available and reliable!

Puntos en contra:

The most challenging part for our team is not being able to redline pdf documents. You can still sign and add text fields but you cannot utilize the same functionality as you can with a live document within Concord.

el año pasado

Hey there, Thank you for the honest feedback! We're constantly striving to improve our customers' experience, so we'll definitely take your suggestions into consideration. Thank you, Concord Team

Cheynel
Cheynel
Customer Support Professional en EE. UU.
Telecomunicaciones, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Great Free software for creating documents

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I had a pretty good experience using Concord. I will use in the future because it gets the job done.

I love that it is free. I also love the ease of use. it is very simple to create and edit a document that needs a signature. Very easy to add other recipients to the document that need to sign and very fast getting to the recipient's email.

Puntos en contra:

Customer support for the free version can be updated. There was not much to help when first getting started.

Brizl
IT en Filipinas
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

"Maximizing Productivity with Concord: An IT User's Experience"

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: The Concord platform is great because it helps us keep track of our contracts and makes it easier to find and manage our important documents.I like that the platform has contracts that you can work on in familiar tools like Word or Google Docs. This makes it easy for us to keep working the way we're used to, while still enjoying the benefits of a centralized contract management system.I like the platform's feature that allows us to work with all the stakeholders involved in a contract. The conditional approval workflows, private comments, and versioning have made the contract negotiation process smoother and more efficient.Overall, I think Concord has been a very helpful platform for our organization. It has helped us to work more efficiently, manage our contracts more effectively, and save money. I would definitely recommend it to other businesses looking for a good contract management system.

Its a great way to manage contracts for your organization. It lets you draft, negotiate, sign, and manage all of your contracts in one place, which has saved us a lot of time.The conditional approval workflows help us to ensure that every contract is reviewed by the right person, which helps to reduce the risk of human error. This process has made our review process much more streamlined.Concord provides a way to work with either Word, Google Docs, or Concord itself. This way, you can work the way you want, without having to adjust to a new platform or interface.The platform has a library of pre-approved clauses and templates, which have made contract drafting easier. I've also found the private comments and revision features to be helpful.

Puntos en contra:

Some things I think could be improved on the website are the user interface and how easy it is to find specific things. I've found it to be a bit confusing at times and it's slowed down my work.We have a lot of options when it comes to customizing our platform. However, setting it up can take some time.I'm worried that the platform can be slow sometimes. This has made it difficult for me to use it smoothly and efficiently.

el año pasado

Brizl, thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience using Concord. We are thrilled to hear that our platform has been helpful in streamlining your contract review process, making it more efficient, and saving you time. Thank you for also sharing with us the challenges you're experiencing, we appreciate your feedback and will continue to work to improve our platform. Remember that you can reach out to us at any time if you need help or training.

Kara
Contracts Administrator en EE. UU.
Logística y cadena de suministro, 51-200 empleados

Game Changer

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Concord was the first vendor I did a demo with. I knew as soon as it was over that Concord was going to be my favorite. After going through 10 demos, I chose Concord. The price wasn't something that I was concentrated on although, it didn't hurt that they were WAY lower than their competitors. The ease of use and how functional the system was stood out above all the systems I viewed. Training and support is always available and very helpful. They are there to hand hold or cheer you on - either way, I applaud this company and the full spectrum of value this system added to my daily job.

Hitting the ground running is what I like best about this software. I barely needed training as the ease of use on this software allows you to integrate into daily workflows as if it was always there. The clause library is probably my most favorite and building it up has been a breeze. It's simple use and creation of the tool is what keeps me from going crazy looking at Excel spreadsheets all day!

Puntos en contra:

The one thing that stands out to me is the loading of 3rd party paper or the building of templates. I am not able to edit as freely when I am loading in another's company document. The formatting can get messed up and fixing it isn't exactly easy. It's definitely not stopping me from using this software but it could be better.

el año pasado

Thank you for this detailed review, Kara! We greatly appreciate your feedback and we're happy that you find Concord to be easy to use and functional. We're glad that you're enjoying your experience and we'll take your suggestions into consideration, as we are constantly striving to improve our platform.

James
Senior Technology Vendor Manager en RU
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Concord - Easy to use, hard to get wrong

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: As a Vendor Management team, we use Concord for managing contracts and key documents such as NDAs. We find having Concord there helps us to track documents and ensure that key dates (such as service renewals) aren't missed.

Concord is easy to use and hard to get wrong. I like to simplicity which doesn't dumb down the complexity of what the tool tries (and succeeds) in doing The support we get from the team at Concord is second to none - they're responsive and super friendly with their being no such thing as a stupid question.

Puntos en contra:

The only con I've found is that the underlying text editor has been updated which has caused a loss of functionality. However, the team at Concord jumped straight on a call with me to offer a workaround to solve my problem which was actually more efficient than the way I was previously completing the task anyway

Neil
General Counsel/Benefits Administrator en EE. UU.
Logística y cadena de suministro, 501-1.000 empleados

Concord Contracts Management Solution

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: We now have our 5 related entities on the system with more than 1,000 different contracts, agreements, etc. The system allows us to not only keep a central repository that can be seen by those who need to do so, but also makes it easy to send new contracts out to vendors and customers and have them immediately and easily searchable, while providing an excellent mechanism for periodic review.

I love the that you can customize the e-mails sent from different entities. The integration with Word is great, along with the audit trail for documents going through the system, and the e-signature feature is a must!

Puntos en contra:

The migration of data from our old system to the new one was a bit clumsy and certain aspects were duplicated during migration, which did take us some time to rectify. The custom branding of e-mails for each entity did take more time than expected, but it's great now!

Yolanda
Director of Business Operations & Assistant General Counsel en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 201-500 empleados

MS Review of Concord

5,0 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: So far, the benefit of having a central location to maintain documents has been worth the few problems that I have encountered to date.

We have been using Concord only for 4 months. First and foremost, I like the onboarding process. An assigned agent of Concord is readily available, works with you in getting familiarized with the system, allows you to move at your own pace at your own pace, and finds answers to questions that she does not have. I also like the ease of use. It is very user friendly.

Puntos en contra:

There are some features that would be helpful to have. For example - you have the ability to add fields but Concord does not have the ability to keep a running list of the added fields. So, it is necessary to type the field name in every time and to remember what fields were created and what they were called. It also does not allow the use of commas in folder names or in third party names.

hace 5 meses

sara
Associate General Counsel en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Concord is an excellent product!! Highly recommend!

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Excellent - Customer support was and continues to be so supportive. Migrated from another contract management and have never looked back.

The functionality is intuitive - very easy to use! Love that there is an internal signature function built it - most other products on the market require signature functionality to be an added cost via a third party integration.

Puntos en contra:

The signature function is a little clunky. Access controls/approval workflows are awesome, but could use some improvement so that roles can be more limited.

Zena
Talent & People Operations Manager en España
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados

We love Concord!

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I wouldn't be able to sort contracts and offer letters so quickly without it, it has made my life easier especially at the rate we are growing being able to send these out with ease is crucial.

We really like the usability of the platform, the user interface is easy to navigate. We have great feedback from the users, especially as we send out offer letters and contracts via concord, the new employees say it is easy to use & efficient! The audit feature is great too so you can see who has opened & read the contract & when!

Puntos en contra:

the only comment would be that sometimes if you want to edit some of the text, it formats incorrectly & can throw off the rest of the documents format, BUT it doesn't happen every time and could be our template with the issue. Recently i haven't had this problem.

Maria
Legal Counsel en Italia
Alimentación y bebidas, 5.001-10.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Good and user friendly tool

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: I've been using Concord for almost 3 years and my overall experience is good, in fact it was chosen as main tool for contract management in my company

It's a complete tool for Contracts management and it's quite easy to use

Puntos en contra:

The research could work better. For example I wish I could sort by supplier/other party.

el año pasado

Hey Maria, Thank you for the review. Your feedback is very important to us and we'll do our best to improve the issues you had. Thank you, Concord Team

Gretel
Executive Assistant to VP of Operations en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 51-200 empleados

The System of Systems

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: My experience with Concord has been fantastic. The implementation and customer support team have been responsive to all our questions every step of the way. The software is functional and has improved our productivity immensely. No more lapsed contracts (FOR REAL!). I wholeheartedly recommend Concord as a contract management solution.

I love the aesthetic component of Concord. The interface is clean-looking, easy to understand, and pleasing to the eye.

Puntos en contra:

I was not thrilled with the lack of immediate tech support. There is a chat support service where you leave a message and then a team member responds at a later time.

Stephanie
COO en EE. UU.
Software informático, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Manage contract expirations and renewals

5,0 el año pasado

We primarily use Concord to keep track of ALL of our contracts. It's easy to upload them to Concord and plug in the key dates and other important info. The most important thing is the ability to set termination notices so we know either when we need to start having renewal conversations OR when we need to provide termination notice. We also really like that we can tag our contracts (finance, marketing, team, etc.)

Puntos en contra:

I don't think there's something we don't like. However, I will say that we probably don't use the platform to its fullest capacity. We use other platforms to sign agreements and manage contacts. For our purpose, we're happy with it. It was free for a while, but they recently started charging even for the most basic of uses.

el año pasado

Hey Stephanie, Thanks for sharing your experience. We're very happy that you are satisfied with Concord. Thank you, Concord Team

Gillian
CCO en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

At last a user friendly document repository

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: We needed a document repository and workflow that wasn't limited to contracts and that allowed workflows to be visible. Concord worked with us and adapted workflow and templates to meet our needs.

Responsive service support, ease of use, flexibility to meet our business needs, ability to integrate with our data warehouse. The Concord team listens to our requests and its doesn't take an age to find a solution if its not readily built in. The are agile!

Puntos en contra:

Reporting capability and tagging format.

Rusty
Director of Operations en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Easy to use with a native e-signature

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall, I like that it's simple to use with a modern, intuitive user interface, has a native e-signature feature, a responsive and professional help desk, and at a reasonable price point. It's made a vast improvement in streamlining and organizing all our contracts.

The native e-signature feature works very well. It's fairly intuitive and doesn't require external signatories to sign up or login. It even includes optional signature order and auto-request signature features that saves a lot of time not having to manually send the document to each person one at a time. Just send it to the first signatory and once it's signed, the system will automatically send it to the next signatory.

Puntos en contra:

The biggest challenge has been the formatting issues when converting documents into Concord to create templates and the limited native formatting options. Once the templates are completed then everything run fairly smoothly, but this setup phase can be a bit time-consuming.

Amanda
Safety en EE. UU.
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 201-500 empleados

Very Helpful!

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Overall I am very happy with Concord and would recommend it any large company who maintains driver files.

The system is very helpful with maintaining our drivers files. They are help us with drug testing for random and pre employment.

Puntos en contra:

Only con I have is that they will not except forms for the drivers files if they are missing any piece of information, even something as small as the missing year on a date.

Erin
Regional Market Director en EE. UU.
Servicios de información, 11-50 empleados

Concord Document Conversions/edits

Comentarios: - Document control: this has worked well
- Sharing comments with external entities: this has worked most of the time (see comment above)
- Gathering signatures: this has worked sometimes - at other times, it has not allowed me to select the person signing until I re-created the document.

Concord's primary purpose of version control, sharing, and signing of documents works fairly well, however, I have had some challenges with adding comments that others were unable to see regardless of how I added them and/or level of access of the recipient.

Puntos en contra:

When documents are uploaded to Concord, the formatting is a disaster. I have spent countless hours reformatting documents in Concord, only to see the document revert to the original formatting after I submitted it for signature! Also, I once spent a great deal of time creating a template only to have it disappear from the system - administrator couldn't even find it.