Sobre Atera

Supervisión y gestión remotas (RMM), automatización de servicios profesionales (PSA) y acceso remoto: felicidad informática en un solo lugar.

Descubre más sobre Atera

Atera has all the features that we were looking for. Adding another device to monitor is easy and does not increase your costs.

Puntos en contra:

Lack of some of the features that are presented in similar prices products.

Valoraciones de Atera

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Atera tiene una valoración global de 4,6 estrellas sobre 5 según las 246 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Atera?

Filtrar opiniones (246)

Carl
IT Manager
Almacenamiento, 51-200 empleados

Possibility to be Great

4,0 el año pasado
Los subtítulos en español están disponibles en el reproductor de vídeo
Systems Administrator en EE. UU.
Automoción, 5.001-10.000 empleados

Perfect Fit for Many Scenarios

5,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: The learning curve for Atera makes it great for entry level IT personnel or non-IT users who need to support applications rather than PC issues. It is a perfect fit for application managers who need an easy to use, affordable tool to support a large or small flock of systems and associated applications and users. Tech Support is very good. Reporting is handy and functional. Integrated remote control is seamless one it is setup. Scripting is very useable.

The licensing model for Atera sets it apart from most other similar RMM tools. Each licensed technician can manage unlimited client systems. This alleviates the overhead of tracking your head count and makes Atera possibly the most cost effective RMM product on the market today. Tech Support from Atera is also outstanding providing timely live chat interaction. They have provided more than sufficient answers to what I perceived as complicated propositions. The Atera Support Technicians are polite and appear to have a fairly decent mastery of the product.

Puntos en contra:

Patch management is a little clunky and the Atera agent does not always restart on its own when the PC is restarted. There is a fix for this, but that fix should not be necessary for this type of product. Its a fairly manageable inconvenience. Client system naming can get off track, but is also not hard to fix.

hace 3 meses

Thank you for your review and for being a loyal Ateran! Glad to see that you are getting the value for money with our all-in-one Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) solution and that you found onboarding to be easy. We will definitely let our Support Team know that you've had a great experience - it will make their day

Paul
Paul
Technical Manager en Emiratos Árabes Unidos
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados

Mid-level RMM and PSA solution

4,0 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: The combination of the helpdesk and RMM/PSA features means we don't use multiple systems to achieve our support objectives. The product is maturing and in active development, while not without a few issues. They are usually resolved fairly easily by Atera's support team.

The cost is per technician created in the system, and it doesn't matter whether you have 5 or 5000 endpoints in your customer base. Pricing is predictable and stable. Atera has a features board where subscribers can see what features are recently added, approved for development, being considered or have just been requested, and of course can submit requests as well after checking through existing requests to avoid duplication.

Puntos en contra:

The helpdesk does not allow the technician to truncate the message trail when replying, so it often happens that the messages being sent between technician and customer get very long. Periodically, it would be helpful to truncate a reply so that only the last few messages are trailing the active reply. Reporting is an improving feature but there are not enough options to get reports just the way you might want them.

Alternativas consideradas: ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus y Autotask PSA

Razones para elegir Atera: LogMeIn was charged per endpoint and Freshdesk didn't have alerts because there was no RMM or PSA component. We were using the free product at the time. We were looking for a unified package with easy costing and integration between RMM/PSA and helpdesk systems.

Software anterior: Freshdesk y Join.Me

Razones para cambiar a Atera: The low cost was more appealing and the feature set looked like it was worth pursuing.

hace 3 meses

Thank you for your review and for being a loyal Ateran! Glad to see that you are getting the value for money with our all-in-one Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) solution and that you found onboarding to be easy. And yes, the unlimited endpoints, is a HUGE draw for our customers. Thanks again for your review!

IT Consultant - System Administrator en Italia
Servicios de información, Trabajador autónomo

Atera RMM

4,0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Complessivamente mi ha risolto un sacco di problemi, e ridotto al minimo i tempi di intervento sui server.

Mi permette di tenere sotto controllo tutti i server dei clienti in tempo "quasi" reale. Raccoglie le informazioni delle ILO dei server, allertandomi rispetto a problematiche quali dischi i fault o predictive, temperature eccessive. Ottima la funzionalità che permette di raccogliere le info anche da altre apparecchiature tramite protocollo SNMP (ad es. NAS, Firewall di rete, Switch)

Puntos en contra:

La lentezza con cui a volte si aggiornano i dati nell'app. Non sempre l'indicazione che un server ha bisogno di un riavvio rispecchia la realtà. A volte è solo in ritardo il pannello a mostrarti il cambio di stato.

Alternativas consideradas: SolarWinds Service Desk y NinjaOne

Razones para cambiar a Atera: Costo fisso annuale e non per agent

James
COO en EE. UU.

Quality has gone downhill

2,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: We have been with Atera since 2015. We have seen a lot of changes, most for the better. But at the start of 2019 everything has gone down hill. The site is slow, remote support (Splashtop) frequently goes down, and the lack of true support. What I mean by lack of true support is that they know they have a problem on their end, yet you get a canned response from them to flush your cookies and history. We are a IT company! We know a problem when we see one, and flushing our browsers is not going to fix the issues they are having. It is quite embarrassing when a customer calls you and you are unable to help them remotely because your systems don't work. Time to move to another RMM!

The price point for this product is excellent, if it worked properly.

Puntos en contra:

Constant issues in the past few months. Cannot use remote frequently, it fails consistently since January 2019. Customer support is responsive in a canned response kind of way.

hace 2 años

Hey James, thank you for the honest feedback. As we continued on growing, and expanding our customers list, our old infrastructure was seriously tested, which could have caused performance issues, especially during peak hours. However, since 2019, we have added a new method of pinging agents, a back-up method as well, we have revamped the splashtop reliability and integrations, and we added many more features. In regards to the support experience, since Atera is a browser-based app, browser resets/cleaning the cache can help in several situations. This will obviously not fix performance issues, but it is a common troubleshooting procedure. We invite you to test Atera out again, and see the improvements made since 2019 for yourself, both in reliability, as well as in features.

Carlos
Network And Systems Administrator en EE. UU.
Producción de alimentos, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

I have been using atera and its been one of the greatest tool I ever used

5,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: Overall is a great experience, as a sole IT admin this tool is fantastic!, i cant even learn all its features it has so many features, one of the best things that you can have is the free webinars, and constant developing and upgrading, thats what makes a software company great!

the fact that you are able to remote to any computer from anywhere to everywhere is excellent!, the web based interface is nice and it refreshes station information very quickly, the easiest thing to do is to install the service, you can do it in various ways, one of the easiest is by running a line of code on CMD so you dont have to download anything, its automatic!!!

Puntos en contra:

I don't like 2fA if you're in a rush and don't have access to your phone, or if you have issues with the connection, you wont be able to remote to any computer, additionally sometimes when you try to login from mobile android or ios the service doesnt work , but that rarely happens , you have to delete cache and try again

Alternativas consideradas: TeamViewer

Razones para elegir Atera: Lack of real remote capabilities

Razones para cambiar a Atera: Pricing

hace 2 meses

Hey, thanks so much for this 10 out of 10 review! I am so happy to hear that you are taking full advantage of our remote connection, and that you find installing the Atera agent so easy. That's the goal, so I'm glad to hear we are succeeding with you! I understand your hesitations about 2FA and that it can take some extra time. However, Atera takes security extremely seriously, and it is for this reason that it is mandated. If you ever have any problem though, please reach out to our support team at support@atera.com and they will be happy to look into those mobile login issues. I hope you continue to enjoy our services, and keep on using Atera to it's fullest potential!

Brandon
CTO en EE. UU.
Seguridad informática y de redes, 2-10 empleados

Great MSP Product

5,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: I was doing 14 hour shifts dealing with maintenance and patch management as I couldn't find a tool that functioned for me like I needed it to. With Atera I still put in a few hours here and there, but the automation process went from a 24 hour job, to looking at a report for an hour and making sure everything worked as it should have. If it didn't I recall the automation script and run it again without my need to sit and watch it roll. That is just one major piece of my overall experience. I do know there are plenty of tools out there that do similar, if not the same type of thing, but I was already using specific tools, and products, and Atera has an integration with those tools, so my comfort level was much greater as I already knew how to use most of the offerings. All in all, Atera has been the best product for my company!

The software is very easy to use, and can replace multiple tools with one location. Very simple to setup, and can automate 90% of tasks.

Puntos en contra:

If we had a tier for billing/managing that was included in a Tech license that would be great. If I could get my CFO access we would most likely switch to Atera for all our time tracking and billing as well, but justifying the cost for a non-tech person to see anything is a hard pill to swallow.

Alternativas consideradas: Auvik, SolarWinds Service Desk, NinjaOne, Autotask PSA, LionDesk y Zendesk Suite

Razones para elegir Atera: I needed something with more options, and functionality.

Software anterior: Spiceworks

Razones para cambiar a Atera: Mainly pricing, but I continue to stay with Atera as they all seem invested in the community, and making a better product.

hace 8 meses

Thank you for the very kind and detailed review, Brandon! You are one of treasured customers, who we can resonate with our automation mindset and smart IT, and drive us to innovate further, and we are thrilled to hear you tell us about the real life time savings that you were able to accomplish. In regards to our pricing tiers, we try to hit the sweet spot beetween offering the best bang for your buck feature-wise, while also following our financial plans, but we are always listening to feedback for potential improvements.

Grant
VP of IT en EE. UU.
Automoción, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Atera provides great value for the money

5,0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: I've used Atera for almost six months and couldn't be happier. Very feature rich, and frequently adds helpful updates. A nice gui and a strong search engine make it easy to use. Patch management much more effective than my previous product.

A pleasant gui and easy navigation are standout features. The strong search engine is very helpful.

Puntos en contra:

Some of the helpdesk is a little confusing and we're still getting the hang of it. Until it's tuned, it can be "noisy" with alerts.

Alternativas consideradas: Kaseya VSA y NinjaOne

Razones para elegir Atera: n-able could be a little too complex, and the per-agent licensing was getting very expensive. In addition, one of our techs accidentally deleted a location and there was no way to recover it.

Software anterior: N-sight

Razones para cambiar a Atera: Can't beat the integrations and the per-user pricing.

hace 10 meses

Thank you for the kind words, Grant! We put a lot of work and effort into the GUI and seamless usage of Atera, and we are glad to see that they are being noticed.

Dan
Owner en EE. UU.
Hardware informático, Trabajador autónomo

Atera User

5,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: Its been great from day 1. Support and training and all the questions i had got answered quickly.

I liked the features patch management and remote control using Splashtop the best.

Puntos en contra:

So far I havent found anything I really dont like. I used to use Kaseya and that seemed way overkill for what I needed it for.

hace 8 meses

Thank you for the kind review, Dan! We love that you are enjoying us so far, and hope that we will have a fruitful partnership in the future as well!

Jason
IT Director en EE. UU.
Automoción, 201-500 empleados

Perfect RMM Service for Internal IT

5,0 hace 9 meses

Best part is how easy and simply can create automation yours for patch management and maintenance task that save hours on doing myself. The audit report can give you a great forecast of equipment that should be replace or is in the need of some attention. Then the integration of 3rd services like bitdefender and Acronis is awesome to have in one dashboard. Finally the Work from home for end user gets thumbs ups from everyone using it.

Puntos en contra:

Billing of third party applications does get confusing a bit.

Alternativas consideradas: ConnectWise Control

Razones para elegir Atera: Simplehelp just didn't have the wow factor or any additional features

Software anterior: SimpleHelp

Razones para cambiar a Atera: Atera pricing was just much better for my scenario

Simon
Director en RU
Tecnología y servicios de la información, Trabajador autónomo

A good starting PSA/RMM

4,0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall it was good

Low cost, good point of entry solution for the budding MSP

Puntos en contra:

Low on features and integrations with our partners platforms.

Andre
Owner en Canadá
Fuente de la reseña

Great value. The features and functions continue to grow and get better all the time.

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Extremely happy. I have sent several feature requests. Support team responds very quickly even if I just have a quick question. Very clean interface. I don't like cluttered screens and this one has just enough info to not be overwhelming.

Deployment is very using using Group Policy and provided MSI. You can create a custom MSI for each client. Alerts are immediate. Remote access is extremely fast and reliable. Customized branding looks great!. Create your own Power Shell scripts and schedule or launch when needed. Saves a tonne of time. Monitor SNMP devices and Network devices. Glad I no longer have to host this my self. It's nice to have this service in the cloud.

Puntos en contra:

Reports need improving. Very limited. I'd like the ability to cherry pick what I want in the report. Example: Computer Name, CPU, RAM, HDD or SSD, OS ver, Date Last Seen. Although I can export a report that contains this info, it also contains all other info that needs to be trimmed down in Excel. Reporting should be a quick process.

Owner/technician en Italia

Great value for money

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Just one word: great. I arrive in the morning, I go in the global devices seen and I immediately have the day organized. Just seconds. Alarms are in real time nd highly configurable. Thank you.

Simple, I love the way I can have everything at a look; RMM with small customers is critical for us. The way we can check, manage remotely machines (desktop but also scripts and commands) is all we really need. Integration is good also. And, the live chat is something great. We had Solarwinds RMM for many time. Yes, the product is more comprehensive and granular, but it's really too much for us and the cost is.... well, not sustainable.

Puntos en contra:

At a first glance the seen is more similar to a videogame than to a professional product, but it's functional enough. It's the worst aspect of this wonderful software, but also the only one not completely convincing. I think that a more functional seen option should have offered to customers.

Alternativas consideradas: Kaseya VSA y Datto SIRIS

Razones para elegir Atera: Too expensive.

Software anterior: N-sight

Razones para cambiar a Atera: More user friendly

Sean
IT Security Manager en EE. UU.
Servicios, 501-1.000 empleados

Saved us 100,000 a year and revitalized our IT Dept

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: It has been a huge time-saving, money saving, frustration saving, extravaganza of awsomeness.

The connection to the computers in the field regardless of network (LTE,WIFI,Internal Lan, Guest) so long as you can get internet on the device it will work. (Sometimes when internet is not even available, specific circumstances). The product was found when our company was looking at Connectwise which quoted out 180,000 a year for all of our devices. Atera came in at 1 - 2 a month because of the shift away from how licensing typically destroys your budget. It allowed us to hire a helpdesk person with the savings. Not only that i got rid of my WSUS server and have been using Atera to give realistic reports about the current state of our systems without needing to spend hours going through data. This freed me up to do more of the security work that i have on a day to day basis.

Puntos en contra:

Some features that could be improved would be the training for how to use it. ITs such an easy product to use you accidentally forget about a lot of the things you can do in mass. I caught our Helpdesk person installing a Symantec update device by device when he should have just rolled it out through MSI deployment to the group. Since it is so easy to connect, push a file, remote in and install, then report on the software/state of the machine after he figured it would be quick.

Alternativas consideradas: ConnectWise Control

Razones para elegir Atera: Reporting, WSUS Push, Established Connections, RMM, we were evaluating connectwise which quoted out to a steep price "but it was worth it because it would save us 2 - 3 hires" according to the salesperson. Atera did the same thing but we were able to hire someone with the direct savings.

Razones para cambiar a Atera: Price, same functionality, ease of use, deployment options.

hace 2 años

Hey Sean, we are so greatful for in-depth the review, and so happy to see the levels of success that Atera helped you reach! The reporting is something that we put plenty of work into, and luckily, this pays off, for both you as well as your clients. In regards to the trainings, we did release our Atera Academy program, which has plenty of materials, including text, videos, quizzes, and many more, in order to help you better understand our program and, why not, have a bit of fun with the gamification element. :) Here's to many more years of successful cooperation!

Jake
IT Admin / Onsite Tech en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Recommend to any IT admin or service company

Comentarios: Fantastic!

Easy to keep track of all customers and their equipment. The alerts is a major plus and the ability to break down certain customers to folders for locations is great. The integration with Splashtop and Teamviewer is a big deal also. Pushing scripts remotely, installing software remotely and the automation of patch management is incredible and invaluable to my job. My favorite thing though has to be the dedication the Atera team shows this product as it is being constantly improved and added to which my previous product did not.

Puntos en contra:

Honestly I have not dug into every part of the software because I just have no need to use every single feature. The worst thing I would say is probably the file size limitation when moving files via Manage > File Transfer

Alternativas consideradas: NinjaOne

Razones para elegir Atera: Comodo One was a "free forever" until it wasn't. The product was not worth spending money on because of the horrible interface and lack of improvements and features.

Razones para cambiar a Atera: Cost was much lower, the fact you can add as many machines as you want and it doesn't drive the cost up. The fact it's a per technician license instead of per machine, you know the cost up front and it only increases if you add additional things such as backups/work from home etc.

hace 2 años

Thank you for the review Jake, and for the nice words! Our team is constantly working on the product, and seeing our customers and partners notice our work, and make good use of our features is what is driving us forward. If you are interested in finding out more about Atera, feel free to use our fresh Atera Academy module, which will showcase features and ways of optimizing your workflow in fun and interactive ways, including quizzes!

Bhasker
IT Infra & Cloud Architect en EE. UU.
Seguridad informática y de redes, 201-500 empleados

Cost effective product

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Better than our old RMM specially with cost and features that is offered.

First most thing I like is easy to access all the features without any complicated menus. Deploying the agent using command line options helps me to rollout for mass deployment. The splashtop is fast and easy to connect that also gives you the messaging option on the top instead of going through manage> chat. Connecting to remote is faster than the other RMM we used before. Their chat support is instant, i never had to wait for more than a min anytime i try to contact support

Puntos en contra:

Lot of times the chat from the manage option will not work. I would like to have the feature of searching by custom field we create or to generate reports using custom field.

Alternativas consideradas: ManageEngine Endpoint Central

Razones para elegir Atera: Solarwinds is expensive and complicated to use.

Software anterior: SolarWinds Service Desk

Razones para cambiar a Atera: cost wise and we are not deploying to a enterprise level, we are a small scale only.

hace 2 años

Bhasker, thank you for the detailed review, and we are glad to see you enjoying so many of our features! Custom fields can be used in a search from either the devices or the tickets view, and we have recently made it possible to display/export custom fields using the API, which has been a requested feature for a while. This should save you some time in optimizing your workflow and finding out what you need faster.

Kevin
President en Canadá

The best software for an SMB MSP

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall this is an outstanding product. It has radical pricing, and integrates so easily with the rest of my business. With it's lightweight tools, I can run everything from a tablet even. New features are being brought out all the time, that I can choose to incorporate or not, and with the branding options, my customers see MY logo and my menu items. There is no better product on the market.

I run a small MSP focused on providing IT services to small (<50 employees) businesses. I have tried many software packages over the 15 years I have been in business, and all of them suffered from the same weakness. Ease of use/learning curve. They may have had some great features, but I would never get to use them because they were lost in a sea of confusion. The interface for Atera is clean, simple, and effective. You can do everything you need to without having to dig for it. If I have to search for a feature, I am not going to remember that it is even there to use, and with Atera, it is all laid out so well that it is intuitive. You open your account, setup your clients, and away you go. Nothing else even comes close to comparing

Puntos en contra:

The only part that is clumsy in my opinion is the patching. Rather than approving patches, you exclude patches. Back when most of my users had windows 7 this was more of an issue, as I tended towards rolling out ones I knew had no issues, rather than selectively declining. The list of patches you are excluding becomes tediously long and difficult to manage, but with Windows 10, you can only put off patches so long before they are just going to be forced, so in reality patching, where it used to be a major part of our service, is now more of an afterthought.

Alternativas consideradas: N-sight y NinjaOne

Razones para elegir Atera: Initially the pricing was what lured me in. I wasn't finding I was using the full features of Naverisk, because if I didn't use them all the time, I either forgot about them, or forgot how to use them easily. Having a fixed cost no matter how many clients I use it on was game changing for me.

Software anterior: Naverisk

Razones para cambiar a Atera: Ease of use, pricing model.

Brian
Lead Tech en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Great option for small MSP looking for a simple, affordable solution

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We're a small MSP with 3 techs. Labtech/Connectwise is WAY overkill. We miss a few features but honestly it hasn't been enough of a hindrance to regret our decision. Cost savings is worth whatever bells and whistles we lost. Can it be better? Sure. But that's why it's great knowing the dev team is constantly releasing new features and improvements.

Great option for small MSP looking for a simple, affordable solution Simplicity. It felt a bit barebones at first coming from Labtech, but it refocused us on the important things and not get scatter brained. We took on the attitude of "if Altaro doesn't have it, you don't need it". It's been two years and we honestly haven't looked back. It's also great having a flat fee per tech instead of per agent fee. It's a relief when deploying agents since It doesn't feel like I'm incurring additional overhead each time I add an agent. I also appreciate their agile feature releases. It gives me the feeling that the team is not sitting still and always earning my dollar.

Puntos en contra:

The reporting is a bit weak. I'm used to being able to hook into the database and generate custom reports coming from Connectwise. I used to have a Excel pivot table pulling data directly from Connectwise and it was data nerd heaven. While API is available, it doesn't supply the same volume of information that the built-in reports offer. I submitted a feature request to simply expose the reports via API (this is how Connectwise does it) so hopefully that will happen in the future. Also, Splashtop remote control that comes with Atera is just too slow to connect. It's actually pretty good once the connection is established, but there's a ~30 sec delay from the time you click on the button. That might not sound like much, it can feel like eternity when there is a customer on the phone. Plus it takes too long to find out when the connection doesn't work for some reason. We bit the bullet and paid for Screenconnect.

Alternativas consideradas: Pulseway

Razones para elegir Atera: Cost / complexity

Razones para cambiar a Atera: Cost / simplicity

Rich
Owner and MSP en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, Trabajador autónomo

Highly recommend Atera

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Customers are happy that I can quickly and easily remotely connect to their computers and resolve issues. Generating reports for customers is very valuable as it shows what my customers are getting for the price they pay for my services. Having customers simply send an email for support tickets has greatly reduced call volume and made things less stressful.

Atera is very much interested in what their customers think and request for suggestions or improvements. Atera is affordable because they charge per technician instead of per end point. The Atera interface is fast and not bogged down with so many features that it makes it confusing and time consuming. I really like that the main features of support tickets, Alerts, and Reports are easy to get to and analyze. The support ticket system is quick and easy to use as a technician and it's great that customers just have to send a simple email to create a support ticket. Atera Reports are great to create and send to customers to show what is happening behind the scenes. Remote connection to customers' computers is another feature that works very well. Connecting remotely to my customers' computers is quick and easy. No messing around with codes or having customers download and install extra special software.

Puntos en contra:

Not much to dislike about Atera. I would like to see the Alerts to be improved upon by making them not alert me every time a computer has a small spike in CPU and/or memory usage as well as temperatures. I would also like to see the Atera website more compatible with the new Microsoft Edge browser that is being released in January of 2020. Currently the support tickets' information details appear as narrow paragraphs. Currently there is no mobile app to get notifications of new support tickets and to access and edit current support tickets.

Joseph
Owner en EE. UU.
Redes informáticas, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Good foundation, but the ticketing and reporting needs to mature

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall the Monitoring and Alerts work great and that's all we have fully implemented. The patch management and the remote management features do a great job. Hopefully the ticketing and reports will improve and we can start using them. For us, the parts we use are worth the price, but hopefully we can implement the other features. We haven't tested their integration with Webroot, since we had already standardized on Bitdefender. We also haven't tested their integrated backup solution since we have been using another product. We will be testing the backup to see how it performs, but cannot find any real reviews on it which has scared us away from it for now.

The monitoring part of Atera is great. It allows a lot of customization, snmp monitoring and per-customer settings. Setting custom thresholds is easy. The dashboard gives exactly what we need to monitor all our customers systems at a glance. The ability to create a custom installer for each client saves a lot of time populating all the devices to the correct client. The per technician pricing with unlimited devices was a big pro over the competition. The patch management does a good job overall and being able to powershell into a computer to restart services and run commands without interrupting a user helps a lot.

Puntos en contra:

Reporting and ticketing definitely needs to mature. Reporting is very basic with almost no customization. You can create custom fields for devices, but there is no way to show them on any report. The ticketing is a very cumbersome process. Starting a ticket is easy, but if you try to edit one after the fact it forces you to create a new time entry email (yes email), that you must delete if you don't want to keep it. Then you can edit the original entry. Another big glitch, on the tickets there is a big description box to enter comments, but they do not show up on the time sheet/billing report or any other report. To get the technicians notes to show up for billing, you have to go back into the ticket and edit the individual time entry and type in a new description. The "comments" on the original ticket don't show up anywhere except by mousing-over the list of tickets - not on any reports. Only the separate description that you can only access by editing a ticket shows up anywhere. For us having to do so much extra manual work makes the ticketing/billing part pretty useless. It has a lot of potential, but still needs a lot of work. I'm hoping the ticketing and billing will improve, but for us the monitoring and alerting is really all we are able to make work for us right now. While the SplashTop works great, we are still using GoToAssist for remote support; since it gives a notes filed when a session ends that we can use for billing, until ticketing matures.

hace 3 años

Hello, Joseph! Thank you for the long and in-depth review, we really appreciate the time and thought people like you put into helping us develop our product! Our Customer Success team will reach out to you, in order for us to better understand which features regarding reports and ticketing need improving, besides the comment implementation. Are there any specific reports that you would like to see become more granular and customizable? If so, how will it allow you to improve your services/save time on the daily tasks? In regards to having ticket comments displayed on reports, some users might find this bothersome. We do, however, understand the need for such a feature, and agree on the possibility of having it enabled or disabled. Since we are community-driven, we highly encourage you to post your suggestions on our Features Board, and once it gets enough traction from the community, it will be tackled by our amazing dev team.

Jonathan
Dirigeant en Francia
Seguridad informática y de redes, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Rapport Qualité-Prix imbattable !

4,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: Déploiement systématique sur chaque poste pour un meilleur suivi du parc client

Tarif agressif sur ce marché. Ultra simple à déployer et à utiliser. Le design est plutôt épuré, on ne se perd pas dans l'interface malgré toutes les fonctionnalités présentes. L'intégration native des outils PMAD, sécurité, backup...

Puntos en contra:

La francisation n'est pas encore parfaite ni présente partout. La facturation uniquement en dollars par CB. Le support en français pas toujours disponible.

hace 3 meses

Thank you for your review and for being a loyal Ateran! Glad to see that you are getting the value for money with our all-in-one Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) solution and that you found onboarding to be easy. We have made some big changes recently, and there should be much more available to you in the French language. It's a work in progress, but we are getting there!

Frank
Frank
Principal Solutions Engineer en Australia
Fuente: GetApp

Great RMM product

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: always friendly and supportive.

ATERA is easy to use, fast and very reliable platform for remote management and

Puntos en contra:

There is nothing I dont like with ATERA, it supports antivirus and backup (via webroot and acronis)

Alternativas consideradas: Kaseya VSA y ConnectWise PSA

Razones para elegir Atera: ATERA is faster, more integrations and cheaper to run

Software anterior: Central

Razones para cambiar a Atera: ATERA is faster, more integrations and cheaper to run

hace 2 años

Thank you for the kind words, Frank! Happy to be a long-term vendor and partner of yours!

Aziz
Information Systems Lead en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 11-50 empleados

Atera Review

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Atera allows us to have a Help Desk system, remote login capabilities, and inventory management all in one.

The amount of features for the price is hard to compete with.

Puntos en contra:

The user interface isn't as simple and elegant as other more expensive alternatives. Searching for devices based on serial number still hasn't been implemented.

Alternativas consideradas: TeamViewer

Razones para elegir Atera: Samanage and Logmein Central were a more expensive alternative. Logmein was also raising prices. Atera was able to replace both products.

Software anterior: SolarWinds Service Desk

Razones para cambiar a Atera: TeamViewer is a much more expensive alternative.

Kaine
Owner en Canadá
Fuente de la reseña

My experience with Atera has been pretty positive. Atera has become essential in our workplace.

5,0 hace 5 años

What I like about Atera is it's user friendly GUI, simplicity and overall performance. Atera has plenty of features, especially at it's price point. Unlike other RMM's, Atera offers a base price, with an unlimited amount of devices. This is a huge pro, as it allows us to test certain things on specific devices before rolling everything out, without being charged a "per device" fee. It's also nice to have in general, as with the remote support integrations, it can be utilized to remotely access (via integrated Splashtop for FREE) specific machines as well, while still avoiding that "per device" fee. The integrated ticking system is quite convenient as well. It saves from having to purchase third party software to handle similar tasks (which are required by most RMM's nowadays.) Overall, my business currently relies on Atera for a multitude of tasks, which it performs very well at.

Puntos en contra:

The only real con I have for Atera, is that it currently does not support the ability for a customer login account. This is kind of a downer for us, as some of our customers like to login to view their site/network (of course with limited access). To be able to do this currently requires the use of multiple technician licenses, which can get Very costly if multiple techs at multiple clients want to have access. That aside, the only other downside is that there's currently no integration with Bitdefender nor Cloudberry.

Steven
President en EE. UU.

Atera, the one stop, low cost, go to, for all your IT Managed Services needs

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: When we started our IT Managed Services business, we had gone with another vendor for PSA, RMM, and Remote Support. After spending thousands of dollars and wasting untold hours doing configurations, we thought that there had to be a better way. That is when we found Atera! I only wish we would have found Atera sooner because we would have saved so much time and money. It is clear that Atera was built from the ground up, by people who understand what it's like to run an MSP. We setup the free trial, then had Atera up and running in literal MINUTES. Seriously, in minutes we had the entire thing configured, with our branding and email and automated ticketing responses. Also, the fact that you are not charged for every agent has been such a blessing to our clients because that means that, we are able to put agents onto systems that we otherwise would not have. So, even system that only get break fix support, can now have an agent on them, which allows us to remotely troubleshoot them. This fact alone saves tons of money and time!
Bottom line, if you are a new MSP or even a seasoned provider, you will get a tremendous value from choosing or switching to Atera. One last thing I will say. Since Atera recently moved the entire platform over a Microsoft Azure infrastructure, they have been pushes out updates and improvements a breakneck pace!

Low cost of entry and low monthly cost No cost for per agent VERY easy setup VERY easy to use

Puntos en contra:

Not as feature rich as some of the pricier competitors, but since moving to Microsoft Azure, they have been adding new features left and right!

hace 4 años

Thanks so much Steven! We truly appreciate your great feedback and are happy to say that we are continuing to make daily updates to make your experience even better!

Brad
Solutions Director en EE. UU.
Servicios de información, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Does almost everything we need.

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Over all I'm really happy with Atera it meets many of our needs and does almost all that we need it too. Also their support has been top notch.

Atera offers us a solid foundation for running our MSP business. Atera makes it simple to support our customers with a interface that is easy to manage and use.

Puntos en contra:

The business management side could use some work so that we could more easily manage all of our customers products and cost in a single location.

Alternativas consideradas: SYNCRO Web 2 Text Chat Software y NinjaOne

Razones para elegir Atera: ConnectWise Automate was overly complicated with a very high learning curve. Onboarding new techs and making changes that were rarely done were a nightmare. The cost for Connectwise was also getting to be very expensive for what we got out of it. Finally Connectwise Support has really fallen from when we signed on, to the point were the support was usless.

Razones para cambiar a Atera: Atera had the best all around feature set, as well as a simple billing solution that worked well with out budgeting.