15 años ayudando a las empresas españolas
a elegir el mejor software

Opiniones de Qualifacts Insync

Sobre Qualifacts Insync

Pasa más tiempo con los pacientes, no con tu sistema de EMR.

Descubre más sobre Qualifacts Insync

The pros: easy system set-up, user friendly, detailed tracking, easy workable rejections- payment posting.

Puntos en contra:

I don't like that when moving from one page to another the first page disappears and you have to find it again - scheduling and patient information. Have to leave one to get to the other.

Valoraciones de Qualifacts Insync

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Qualifacts Insync tiene una valoración global de 4,6 estrellas sobre 5 según las 369 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Qualifacts Insync?

Filtrar opiniones (369)

Director of Operations en EE. UU.

Integrated Care Concepts and Consultation Review

5,0 hace 10 meses

1. The customization for our practice needs is/was excellent. 2. The transition from our past EHR system to this was one was almost flawless.3. The support from InSync/Qualifacts employees has been amazing. 4. The workflow for each department is customizable making the system near perfect for our company needs.5. Our project manager and implementation specialist, [sensitive content hidden], was beyond professional, knowledgeable, and helpful!6. InSync is extremely intuitive as all systems within the program are interconnected, reducing time needed to move through the system and complete tasks. 7. The reporting functions are excellent.8. The ability to manage employee permissions is excellent.

Puntos en contra:

1. It would be helpful if the Roles and Permissions had greater detailed descriptions as it can be difficult to identify what each permission allows or prevents.2. Some reports don't produce summary/raw data. However, most due and the reports in the system are excellent.

Maranda
Practice Manager en EE. UU.

Could be Better, But Better than What We Had

4,0 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: We got into Insync before it was part of the Qualifacts brand, so I can't speak from the start of use till now (It was rather rocky, as systems we had been shown and advised were capable of being used turned out to be unusable or not available). However, since the purchase Qualifacts made, we have been given smoother update notifications, a better way to connect with customer service (we had previously never known where we were with an issue on Insync's side, but now we can track it), and there seem to be more improvements being made now each month.

-Ease of Use -Everything you could need is in one system -Reports Pull Data with little to no missing data -So many helpful reports -Customizable -Customer Service has Quick Response Time -There are always improvements being made -We are encouraged to provide improvement requests -We are asked to provide feedback on our customer reps -Almost everything in the billing side of the system for the practice

Puntos en contra:

-The patient scheduler is an "appointment requester" and not a scheduler on the patient side. -The customer reps do not call when we provide them with times we are available. -There is a limited amount of my team wo are allowed to make tickets for issues, which does not help when they are having technical issues that we are not there to assist with when the customer reps call us, and not the person having the issue. -The knowledge of the customer reps when we explain how something should work, or how we would like things to work is a 4/10. -Having to purchase Insync, and not have a rent or trial option

Brittany
Occupational Therapist en EE. UU.
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Highly disappointed in this product; if on the fence, look elsewhere

2,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I was initially excited about this new system because of the capabilities that it was said to provide (i.e., customization to meet the needs of the clinic, streamline communication between 2 locations, departments and therapists, ability to complete daily notes quickly and easily, ability to keep up with progress reports and due dates, simple and intuitive user experience). However, from the first day it was a complete nightmare, greatly contributing to my decision to leave the practice and seek employment elsevisor, it was always difficult to review my assistants paperwork remotely. We eventually had to schedule extra time outside of our normal duties just to sit down and go over paperwork face to face.
This system caused me to spend countless extra hours working at home and at the clinic just to troubleshoot. My efficiency and quality as a therapist was compromised; More focus and time was needed to deal with inSync, leaving very little time to plan effective treatment sessions and give clients what they need. In turn, this created dissatisfied clients.
How could it be improved?: The only way this system could improve is to not exist. I not only lost income and time, but I also decided to leave a great company solely due to this software.

Implementation team was kind and helpful when on site.

Puntos en contra:

1. The system was always freezing up causing me to lose paperwork. If it didn’t freeze, sometimes it would take 30+ minutes to load the next page or save when working on things like evaluations. 2. The user interface is very complex to navigate and learn. Requiring countless hours of unpaid work. 3. As a supervisor, it was always difficult to review my assistants paperwork remotely. We eventually had to schedule extra time outside of our normal duties just to sit down and go over paperwork face to face. 4. Whenever there were updates, so many things would change, it was like learning the system all over again. 5. Patient files, names, contact info and important dates were very difficult to access causing many miscommunication between therapist and families. where. 6. Printed documentation was poorly formatted, further impacting my professional image as well as the clinic's

Major Upgrade for our practice

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: It took some initial spreadsheet development and some time devoted to "discovery" of our practice's needs and workflows, but once the team at InSync was assembled for us and we had our kickoff call, we've spent well over a hundred hours with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and the rest of the group in video calls to set up, customize and learn the software, and then train our staff. Our trainer [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was excellent and so patient. Our project managers were extremely responsive and were able to connect us with the top technicians of the software when necessary.

InSync is not an "out of the box" pre-formed software which forces your practice to mold itself to the way the software works. For a practice of our size, having developed our practices over many years, and yet still with room to refine our processes, InSync was perfect in that it let us truly shape how we wanted the software to work for us. However, it added absolutely critical functionality in key areas (crisp and clean patient portal, automation of many routine tasks- card charging, payment posting, even claim generating...), which was a major upgrade from our previous EHR. The charting functionality is endlessly customizable down to the font size and background color of the words "Date Signed" on the bottom of your custom patient form. Optional pre-built treatment planning as well as assessment questionnaires add to the utility of the program.

Puntos en contra:

Because the software is customized to your practice needs and workflow, it takes a long time to set up. Also, while there are hundreds of settings and options available for all aspects of the software, it can be a little overwhelming to learn. But once you get it, you notice the repeating patterns of how modules are set up, how searches and lists work, and the shortcuts you can generate really pay off.

Lauri
Consultant/Program Developer en EE. UU.
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Review of our implementation.

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: The reports seem to be a great benefit for us and I look forward to using these. Our overall experience was great!

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] made the development of this program very easy to develop. He really understood our practice and had great suggestions. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was quick to respond to our changes that we needed and developing our different templates. He was very patient with us. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] did a great job with our training and made sure we understood the different programs. He made the trainings fun and interesting. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] also helped and did a great job as well. They were very friendly and educated on the system, which made it great for us!

Puntos en contra:

I believe we had some issues with understanding the different provider tiers and how to set them up. This has slowed down the onboarding of providers. The additions that we wanted after our contract was signed seems to be pretty costly. We would have liked to implement the fax system in insync, but it was more than expected so we declined. 3rd party communication and response could have been a little better, but we did get through it all and things seem to be working as they should.

Ayisha

One stop shop EMR

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Our implementation guys, [SENSITIVE CONTENT]and [SENSITIVE CONTENT]were great. [SENSITIVE CONTENT]our trainer was absolutely incredible and support calls have been so good. They are really responsive. The appointment reminders contact was not a good experience, hard to get a meeting to get those fixed. Also the EDI contact was not helpful in resolving our enrollment issues. We made it through mostly on our own, but that was a very frustrating process compared to our old system.

All features in one system. Faxing, e-prescribing, PMP, billing, scheduling, ect. all in one. The ability to edit and create what we need. I love the ease of sending and receiving forms to patients, I love the fax integrated and able to save and upload so easily. I LOVE the to do option to coordinate between staff for medication issues and testing referrals. The med team is a big fan of the PMP inclusion. The front staff really likes the kiosk for patients who did not do paperwork prior to coming in. The patient portal is also so much better that we had before. We love the facesheet, it has become our new go to. The customizability of the dashboard. Assessment options already included that we can easily send out to patients and when they come back already scored. Ease of creating patient groups.

Puntos en contra:

Billing not being current without the encounter closed. That is a huge issue with having a current bill at check in as we need to be able to more easily have a current charge at check in that includes that days encounter. Compatibility with IPads are such that makes them not a good match and that has been disappointing. We had some providers who bought one planning to use that and found you cannot hover over icons with an ipad. Not having an easy no show fee option and having to "bill that" instead of just quickly and easily adding a fee from the schedule at check in. Not seeing the phone number for the patient on the appointment scheduler when you hover over the appointment. The Payors/EDI enrollment process was very difficult compared to Therapy Notes. The inflexibility in the scheduler, I understand having those in blocks but it is a hassle to have that so strict. Speed between screens. The time it took for me and a few admin people to implement this system. I did not realize at the beginning what I was in for in regards to time and it was really tough to juggle with the regular needs of operating.

Jennifer
Billing and Credentialing Coordinator en EE. UU.

Loving it.

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: It has all been great. I loved the customization process and getting to be a part planning how we use the system instead of having to bend or redo every internal process in order to fit the system.

The integrated clearinghouse info is so helpful. The ability to resubmit claims through InSync is a huge plus. I love that I can work rejected claims within InSync. Prior to this, I was having to wait until I got EOBs to see any rejections or inactive insurance issues. Now, I can catch those issues much faster (sometimes the same day) and fix the issues.

Puntos en contra:

My least favorite thing is the inability to see visits in patient demographics - financials unless a claim is done. If I have a claim back-log, the front office can't pull the financial details for a client. We were used to a view/edit charges type arrangement that showed visits regardless of whether or not the claim had been processed (which wasn't always a good thing). It's more of an adjustment to how we do things than a criticism of the software.

Jessica
Administrative Director en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

I only wish I knew about this software sooner!

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We had several people on our implementation team, all of whom were great to work with! Each person was responsible for making a different portion of our implementation run smoothly — they sent someone to our office to observe for a few days and understand our needs and desires for our practice, then spent the next few weeks building it out and meeting with me to make sure we were happy with it. Another person was solely responsible for migrating our data from our old system. Another spent a week at our site teaching our whole staff how to use the new system. We had weekly zoom call scheduled before and after our ‘Go Live’ date to make sure we have all the support we need. Then we have an on call support staff for any ongoing needs or questions following that. They really want to make sure we are taken care of… Everyone we have dealt with at InSync has been super nice. Our implementation specialist, [SENSITIVE CONTENT], and our trainers [SENSITIVE CONTENT], were personable, professional, organized and knowledgeable! Implementing a new system can be stressful, but the three of them made everyone feel relaxed and we had a great time with them!

The product looks a little overwhelming at first, but the team at InSync held our hands, every step of the way and we are picking it up quickly. Even some of our self-proclaimed ‘tech-dumb’ staff members are loving it. We love that it is all inclusive and we were able to streamline so many of our procedures. We no longer outsource our insurance claims processing, we spend way less time on data entry related tasks, progress notes are much quicker and more accurate, the clients are having a much easier time with the billing statements and their client portals. The ‘To Do’s’ feature allowed us to eliminate the use of an additional (and expensive) help desk software system for managing tickets and tasks. InSync seemed a little pricey up front, but when we looked at how it eliminates the need for other costly services and helps us keep track and not lose money from missed / rejected claims, etc… it is definitely paying off!

Puntos en contra:

We only ran into a couple of snags along the way, but when we did, there was a team of people to fix them — usually within a couple of hours or a couple days. They’ve also taken down ideas from us for future features to potentially add to the system.

Layla
Executive Assistant/ Quality Assurance Coordinator en EE. UU.
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Insync helped us say Bye bye bye to outdated systems.

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: The helpfulness of the staff that we worked with during implementation has been absolutely amazing. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] will forever be my favorite Insync employee. She was kind, polite, prompt and professional. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] were also extremely helpful.

Previously, we had used 3 other EHR's, each with their own set of issues. However, the last one really took the cake. We were promised timely access to support, the ability to customize many things and ease of use. We stuck it out for 2 years, but when the EHR started deleting notes, not saving information, changing dates and times, we had no choice but to switch. So far, Insync has delivered everything promised and more. What took me 2-3 hours and several applications in previous EHR's, takes one report and maybe 20 minutes in Insync. This literally saves me hours of work. I have yet to have a question that cannot be answered.

Puntos en contra:

The only thing I did not care for was the amount of ways to do one thing. So, it's not even a real complaint. But when teaching staff how to do things, it can be confusing to show them how to start an encounter from the facesheet, and the scheduler and the dashboard etc. It is nice that there are so many ways to complete a task but it is also a bit of a pain.

Michelle
Michelle
Program Administrator / Practitioner en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

This application has the potential to be great with a massive overhaul

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall, I believe this application has the potential to be really good though it needs a rather substantial overhaul to be fully brought into the 21st century. For an application that hasn’t been around a decade, some of the features are quite dated and there is zero transparency on suggestions for application modifications and seemingly zero quality control. I firmly believe that many of this platforms limitations is the result of skill (or lack thereof) of the developers as many much older EMRs have the basic functions that InSynch lacks.

You can add your own forms and documents. (Although said custom document seem to exist pretty much as stand alone documents. There is no way to inject otherwise populate data already within InSynch into said forms thereby requiring lots of manual typing of duplicative data).

Puntos en contra:

This application has NO test environment. This means when you Go Live and as you continually onboard new staff, you will be playing around in your live system. This matters because there is no way to delete anything in this platform, not even as an administrator. The application is exceptionally slow. There is no global autosave feature which means that there is a huge possibility of loosing data. Pages take a long time loading. The calendar needs a massive overhaul as it is very dated and rather limited. Providers cannot individually set their availability. Availability is limited to the agency hours and no appointments can be set outside of this without resorting to all sort of antics. Client documents must be added one at a time. Actually, very little can be completed in this application in bulk, which is very frustrating and time consuming. Moreover, you cannot download a clients entire chart at once. Each document must be downloaded one at at time which is unnecessarily laborious.

Ziad
Practice Admin en EE. UU.
Cuidado de la salud mental, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Got a small practice?... Run away, quick!

1,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: In one word I would say, scammed, we felt we were scammed by insync and their upper management. When signing up originally we were offered two options; a monthly fee, where we wouldn't own the software, or we could by licenses which we would own, and just pay a small monthly maintenance fee. After shelling out $9,000 dollars over several large payments, we were sent our yearly "small maintenance fee", a nearly $7,300 bill! Thinking it was a mistake we didn't pay, we intended to get it corrected. Before we had the chance our software was turned "off", or ut into "read only" mode as they are so fond of doing (they this once before without warning when one of our payments was late). How can they turn off access to software we own? Good question, after a conference call with the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], and still no answer to that question. We have moved on to another more reputable EHR , we were never offered our data, so now we login when we need to reference information like which pharmacy a patient uses, etc. But even this is being block, someone up high, no one at the help desk claims they can tell who it was, inactivated one of our 4 employee accounts, so now we only have 3 users able to login even though we have paid for a total of 6 licenses.... We have reported Insync and their slimey business practices to the proper regulatory agencies, trust me if you're a small practice, or a practice of any size...run..

The software itself is good, aside from the speed which slows every now and then, it is updated regularly.

Puntos en contra:

Every screen that loads basically has to load twice, once for the actually gui to display then it refreshes and places your data within the GUI, definitely slows things down.

Lisa
OWNER en EE. UU.
Práctica médica, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Increase anxiety while attempting to "make this system" applicable to a speech therapy practice.

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: NOT GREAT but appears to getting better AFTER our GO LIVE date. Our current implementation specialist is fantastic and knowledgeable. He has gone above and beyond to help us out of a very detrimental situation for our practice.

Potential future functionality and ability to make some forms customizable after enhancements.

Puntos en contra:

Misleading advertisement of this system and the ability to configure for our specific needs.

Shannon

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Great Implementation, transition and training!

5,0 hace 12 meses

Comentarios: Changing systems has been a very stressful process as expected, but [sensitive content hidden] made it less overwhelming by being very accommodating and training very thoroughly, answering every little question that the staff came up with, and customizing notes as the providers asked for.

The document manager is very simple to use, scheduling is a breeze, the providers love the ability to dictate their notes, notes are very customizable ( with the help of [sensitive content hidden], the implementation specialist for sure!) and the patient portal has been very helpful!

Puntos en contra:

The main problem we have run in to is getting the electronic faxing set up.

Maureen
Finance Director en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 11-50 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

New to InSync, have only been live for less than a month.

3,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: The overall experience has been good, and again their staff are very accommodating.

It is much easier to use than the EMR we were using beforehand. The InSync team have been very nice to work with. They are flexible, want to help and problem solve and really seem to care about you being happy with the software.

Puntos en contra:

The integration with our business workflows. We didn't feel the process that InSync uses for Integration was the best use of time and had a good flow from our end.

Suni
Psychiatrist/Assistant Medical Director en EE. UU.

Good EHR, Terrible Launch

4,0 hace 12 meses

Comentarios: I am hopeful once we are using it regularly and our remaining issues are ironed out this will be a long term EHR

It is a very easy to use software that is well designed for mental health

Puntos en contra:

After purchasing, it took forever for someone to reach us about implementation. After that stage, the person working with us did not understand our practice needs and gave us poor advice. The sales team made us buy hours of training we did not need or find helpful. The person that took over for the first implementation specialist did a great job but had months of difficult work to undo. Even after we are officially launched, we are missing a lot of information and the third party vendors ignored or forgot about us. While the software is good, there is much to be desired in implementation.

Brenda

inSync won us over

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I still believe that we made the right choice in switching to this product. There have been some wonky adjustments and features that I miss with our old system but overall, this is 1000% better:)

I love that there is so much care and attention put into implementation and training!

Puntos en contra:

-I wish this system came with the ability to live-chat (instant message) with the rest of the staff. -I also miss not being able to email unlimited statements for free to clients. -I have not found a quick/simple way to resend a telehealth link (by receptionist) to a client if they can't find their previously sent link.

Dalene
Office/Billing Manager en EE. UU.

Great

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Great Implement program. The training is great. The trainers are very patient and great to work with. Overall, the time that is being saved from working with InSync is great, and makes up for the cost of the program.

It is web based so we can use it any office and at home. Everything we need for the practice is all in one place.

Puntos en contra:

The wording that is used in the software was a little hard to get used to at first. Takes some time to understand and use all that it offers.

Jeanne
Administrative Manager en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 11-50 empleados

InSync

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Our overall experience has been great. From the trainer who came out to go over the software with our admin team and our providers to our continued support with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (we are sad to let him go and move on to the support team, but we get it :) Everyone has been really responsive, helpful and fun to work with. Our timing could not have been better moving to InSync as we finished training on March 12th and closed the clinic on March 18th due to COVID-19...moving us to 100% Telehealth right when it was crucial.

I think that the software is really intuitive and easy to use. You can search for what you need or process items in several ways, so you are not locked in to just one path of access. If I cannot figure out what I need there is always the University that I can search for helpful answers.

Puntos en contra:

I am not having any dislikes at the moment, although our billing folks have said that it is a bit more cumbersome to use than our previous system. Part of this is learning the software and all that it can do for us. We have asked for some enhancements, so hopefully that will help if they can be implemented.

Akash
Fuente de la reseña

There are now long hold times for support

3,0 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: Nice people, but they seem to have stopped investing in customer care or the EMR in general after being bought by another company.

The system rarely goes down. Reasonably adequate as far as putting notes in and for purposes of submitting claims and applying ERAs. Perhaps not every bell and whistle that can be wished for, but adequate.

Puntos en contra:

There is a lot clicking and waiting a few seconds for screens to load up. This seriously slows down workflow because you may have to click through a few screens. It does not automatically update the chart to show you reviewed a PMP note, for instance, so after sending the med you have to click on the facesheet and wait for this to load. From that screen you can then load a custom form and wait (a little less time) for this to load. Frequent errors in when they were implementing us. Taxonomy codes were put in incorrectly which we didn't catch till later. Claims sending was set up incorrectly for under supervision. At the time at least there was a good degree of availability of tech support, and while they didn't always give you the right answers, after calling a few times you could typically get things figured out. They have since been bought by Qualifacts and things are going down the drain quickly. Now you are put in hold for 40 minutes before being able to speak to someone. Only 5 people from the practice, regardless of size, are allowed to call for support at all. Given how often we've needed to call to figure things out, this would have been unworkable for us in the first year with them. We switched to InSync because they offered a scheduling platform for new patient appointments. The platform did not work at all. It would offer patients appointment times that were already occupied. I don't remember the details, but it really wasn't a workable system.

Sondra

Carbon County Counseling Center

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I have to say that all of my interactions with InSync and the various staff that I dealt with were very pleasant to work with and very helpful. Our Implementation Specialist and Trainer,[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], was awesome to work with. He was always willing to help in any way and was patient when we needed clarification on something more than once. He was really helpful in helping brainstorm different things that might be helpful to our agency, since I wasn't getting much feedback from my staff. He was very knowledgeable about the system. If there was something that he couldn't do or wasn't sure about, he was quick to get right on addressing the issue/question/concern. This helped us to continue to move forward in the process. He also did a really great job about following up with us and helping us work out some kinks that came up after we went live.

I liked that this software was fairly easy to navigate. It is also easy to make modification and changes to various aspects of the system, so that it can grow with us and be molded to fit our needs as our needs change. I also like the fact that it is internet based, so that we aren't limited to access and staff can get caught up on their work or can work from home if the need arises, particularly with the COVID-19 pandemic. I also like the fact that the system seems to capture more information and helps provide a clearer picture of what our clients needs and progress are. I also like how easy it is to create forms to add to our system, so that we can transition to a completely paperless system. I also love the fact that you have videos to show how to do certain tasks in the system. It made my life a lot easier when it came to learning the system and training the staff. It is also nice to go back and get a refresher if it is something that we don't do every day.

Puntos en contra:

We did have some difficulty with integrating the software into our agency, but I don't really think that had anything to do with the software. I think that it was more of a reluctance of some staff to learn a new system and being kind of set in their ways. I also think that we could have customized things so much more if I would have received feedback from my clinical staff. I have since learned of so many other options that we had available to us, as we have merged with a different agency (High Country Behavioral Health) and I have seen how differently they are set up. Like I said though, I don't think this had anything to do with the software, more the individuals that were going to be using it and that I needed feedback from. Some of the videos were a little outdate, because updates had been made. Some individuals had some difficulty with that. I still really like that you guys had that option.

Melanie
Director of Speech and Language Services en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 51-200 empleados

Efficient and Customizable Medical Records System

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: The extensive process that we went through, from the introduction of our workflow to the final rollout was comprehensive and exceptional. The Clinical Implementation specialists were thorough, patient, and knew the inSync system inside and out. Because of this high level of familiarity with their product, they were able to cater to our needs extremely well and to help us create a product that worked best for our company. In addition, they were able to train our staff to a level where we are now able to create our own custom and clinical forms should the need arise and to independently configure the system to our needs.

We are a pediatric therapy clinic that has had our own medical record system and way of doing things for years. The inSync software supported the vast majority of what we needed in our documentation system and we were able to integrate our needs into their system very well. If it was not a feature that inSync had an established system for, they worked quickly to find a workaround or to create that feature in their system. The end result was a more efficient and customized system than we had previously been using.

Puntos en contra:

I can't speak to the scheduling aspect of the system as I am involved primarily on the clinical documentation side. It is my understanding that some of the aspects of the scheduler were not initially as efficient as hoped for a multi-clinic location. However, I also believe that these concerns were immediately addressed and modifications have already been put in place.

Kristin
Clinical Director en EE. UU.

Great EMR

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We made the decision to switch to inSync less than 8 months after going live with another new PM/EMR system because our experience with that other software was so horrible. Two major EMR transitions within the course of a year was a big undertaking but the entire process, from the first demo call to our final implementation call has been basically painless. The satisfaction of our clinicians and clients has improved significantly and while we are still learning things within the software, we are extremely satisfied with the switch. Our implementation specialist, [SENSITIVE CONTENT], was by-in-large the most critical component in our satisfaction as she was incredibly responsive, helpful, knowledgable, and capable of assisting us in problem solving.

Integration of telemedicine and assessment administration have been great additions to our practice and clinician workflow. The software is intuitive enough that most of our clinicians have picked it up with relative ease and appreciate the convenience of it not being overly cumbersome compared to our previous EMR.

Puntos en contra:

There are some limitations with third-party integration (specifically appointment reminders, billing, and faxing) that we would like to see enhanced.

Drae
Operations Coordinator en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 51-200 empleados

New Horizon Care Center's inSync Experience

5,0 hace 12 meses

Comentarios: Our implementation specialist, [sensitive content hidden] - made the whole process manageable and continues to work hard at resolving any concerns as they arise! He was instrumental in our success and couldn't have been a better reflection of inSync as a whole. He made sure that every person involved was heard and their requests were always fulfilled in a timely manner. He projected his confidence in the system to our end-users - his enthusiasm and positive attitude were contagious!

Their BHSD Module was already integrated with minimal development needed.Overall ease of use and intuitive interface.Available customer support call center.Microsoft ReportingClearinghouse connectivity.

Puntos en contra:

Make sure that the Integration team is transparent about "Go-Live" does not mean you need to start doing services immediately, that "Transitioning" seemed to be the point of being 100% integrated. Please also inform the users that there will be a lot of work associated post-Data Migration (would have liked a week in between Data Migration and Training to complete set ups correctly so that trainers weren't having to manage that in the moment).Wish that the Claims Processing screen showed more claims at one time when you are searching!Would like if the PT portion of integration started sooner in the overall integration - depending on the Billing Rules certain Encounters were affected and it would have helped to manage that simultaneously.

Suzanne
Finance and HR Manager en EE. UU.
Cuidado de la salud mental, 2-10 empleados

A good decision

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: From sales to support everyone has been responsive, helpful, and knowledgable. Our implementation specialist was terrific and he really assisted with the design of our dynamic forms and encounter notes. He helped us understand the system requirements, data formats, and links. The implementation was well planned and the data migration was efficient and accurate. The clearinghouse setup and implementation were monitored and well handled. We had NO downtime in processing claims and our cash flow did not suffer through the transifition.

ERA posting and rebilling of rejected claims is a top feature for our billing staff. The flexibility and customization of the encounter note is the top feature for our providers. Group appointments and recurring appointment capability is also a plus.

Puntos en contra:

Nothing is too difficult to use but some features take time to get used to the steps involved. The number of icons and tabs can be overwhelming at first but once you are used to maneuvering through the system it is not an issue.

Sandy
CFO en EE. UU.
Cuidado de la salud mental, 201-500 empleados

InSync EHR/PM

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Our overall experience has been positive and InSync certainly delivers on the customer service. The issues we have encountered have been or will be addressed. Our implementation team was outstanding, along with the on-site trainers and support team. We believe that moving to this product will improve our service delivery and we will be more connected as a team while providing better patient experiences.

The dashboard and the multitude of integrated features were the selling points for our agency. As we implemented the software, we came to understand how each of the features worked in making a complete medical record for the patient. It's easy to find all the basic information that a provider needs in one place. Navigation is simple and the software is packed with numerous ways to find information. The Practice Management module is also powerful with its rule engine, and with the new business rules, it will make billing even more efficient.

Puntos en contra:

Our agency has run into numerous issues after implementing the software. Some are just nuisances, others have caused larger problems such as the inability to bill notes. We have not been impressed with the eMAR module as it seems to have too many problems/"bugs". We also find the bed board to be lacking in functionality. For PM, it seems to be taking longer than expected to work out details to get billing moving.