15 años ayudando a las empresas españolas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre BOSSDesk

BOSS Solutions Suite es una galardonada solución de ITSM totalmente integrada y disponible para instalación tanto local como en la nube.

Descubre más sobre BOSSDesk

We implemented the helpdesk software several years ago. It has always been user friendly and the changes that have been made along the way have helped our organization.

Puntos en contra:

Not too much in the complaint department. The software performs as you would expect and even has some additional bells and whistles that enhance the experience.

Valoraciones de BOSSDesk

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

BOSSDesk tiene una valoración global de 4,6 estrellas sobre 5 según las 110 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado BOSSDesk?

Filtrar opiniones (110)

William
William
I.T. Support Specialist Supervisor en EE. UU.
Servicios, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

BOSS Support Central - A Remote Support Must Have!

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: We have been with BOSS for over 5 years, and they provide exceptional customer service. Anytime that we have identified an issue, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been available to troubleshoot and report bugs to have it fixed in their next software release. They appreciate feedback and work to keep their product up to date.

The ability to login to Support Central from anywhere at anytime and process tickets is something that we cannot live without in the new COVID19 world. We have not missed a beat, and our end users are receiving the support that they want and expect in a timely, professional manner because of it. The Dashboard area allows for the creation of widgets to monitor ticket assignments, counts and more on the fly. We utilize routing, templates and automatic responses to make sure support issues are addressed as quick as possible.

Puntos en contra:

We are very pleased with the product. The only recommendation that I have is for them to invest in a training and tutorial area for technicians to easily reference to learn of new features or to learn about how to get the most out of the product.

Gary
CTO en EE. UU.
Fuente de la opinión

Awesome product and support team for automating and streamlining your service desk.

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: We migrated from a legacy on-prem solution to a BoSS on-prem solution which we easily migrated to the BoSS SaaS solution. All of our information was easily migrated forward as we needed to make organizational changes. The BoSS solution suite is capable, flexible, adaptable, and easy to use, which has resulted in significant process improvements for our organization.

The integration and automation of service requests, and the ability to create a service request from multiple avenues. Being a SaaS solution enables access to tickets and inventory from any location and from any device. We are able to update our field techs with ticket assignments or ticket updates while they are in the field, and the techs are able to update the service ticket from the field with the latest information. This makes reporting close to real-time.

Puntos en contra:

There's nothing that I can point to that I would regards as liking least about the solution, other than the solution won't actually perform the physical work itself :-)

Joshua
Help Desk Supervisor en EE. UU.

Beta Ticketing System

3,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Support is sub par. I've worked with one of their high tier support agents to fix an issue with site agent. They ended up suggesting we upgrade the site agent to 2.0. I asked specifically if we need to back up any configurations before we do that and was told no that it should carry over. After the upgrade, none of the syncing configurations carried over. The support engineer had no way to recover this either. Also there is no documentation on the 2.0 agent in their own knowledgebase. I asked for the possibility of making CI's a required field and was just asked "Why? What if there wasn't a CI." I told them I have an n/a option as a CI item and want my techs to have to fill that in. This went no where.

The asset management portion is the best part of this ticketing system. The integration with AD and use of the Remote Agent make it easy to maintain inventory. The UI is better than some of the other ticketing systems I've used.

Puntos en contra:

This ticketing system seems like it's still beta software. Many features available in other standard ticketing systems are not available in this. Only recently have they added time sheets, routing rules, and triggers. The reporting is poor as well with little options for custom reports.

Respuesta de BOSS Solutions

hace 3 años

Customer satisfaction is our priority and ensuring every customer is happy with our solution is of utmost importance to us. We thank the reviewer for posting his comments and have since discussed the issues in detail with the customer and come up with an action plan to resolve the issues raised. We should note that the features mentioned by the reviewer who is relatively a new user have been available in our solution for several years and our solutions have been performing as expected for our customers. Our solution has advanced capabilities to match most of the competing systems in this market space. We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer support and will work with the reviewer to take corrective action to address any outstanding support issues. We are committed to ensuring that our solutions bring value to our customers and every single user is satisfied.

david
telecom en EE. UU.
Servicios, 501-1.000 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

BOSSDesk pro and cons

4,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: Overall, a good product and I will recommend to others to try the free trial and see what you think.

The ease of use and tracking capabilities of assets

Puntos en contra:

We had some issues with most of the updates that caused hiccups

Gary
Client Services Supervisor en EE. UU.

Alachua County BoCC Views

4,0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: Great software for the price. We are paying the same amount we did several years ago.

This is a good application for help desk support, & IT asset tracking.

Puntos en contra:

After a couple of upgrades, I am no longer able to assign "Primary User" to a computer. Also, when entering assets, I can only enter one, then back out to main CMDB to enter another. I used to be able to enter in a device & then click 'save & add another'. This function has been lost.

Joedy
Client Support Analyst en EE. UU.

BossDesk

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: We use BossDesk for our helpdesk solution as well as Asset Management as well as Self help point for our customers. The support staff is exceptional and makes setup and troubleshooting super easy.

The ease of use is extraordinary. Asset management is definitely a breeze once everything is setup. Ticket management and history of issues is easy to track based on both the customer involved and the asset. So problem management can be tracked down to the customer or device.

Puntos en contra:

There really is not anything I can think of I would point out as being a negative

Ryan
Ryan
IT Service Desk Manager en EE. UU.
Construcción, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

No programming knowledge No problem

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: My overall experience has been really good. I've always gotten the support I need when I've needed it in a very timely fashion.

Ease of deployment, ease of building out forms, setting up teams, custom routing etc. I like that most things are very easy to customize.

Puntos en contra:

With the ease of use comes some restrictions. You're limited to just the options they give you. Since it's web based they can't really customize anything directly for you because it will impact all of their customers. I think reporting and some notification options could be improved as well.

Brad
IT Tech Specialist II en EE. UU.
Administración gubernamental, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

BOSS Desk is an essential daily tool

5,0 hace 5 meses

As a help desk tool, BOSS is essential for my daily workflow. Without BOSS to capture and organize incoming help desk requests, my job would be more challenging. BOSS also makes it easy to search and recall previous tickets for a great knowledge base resource.

Puntos en contra:

As an inventory tracking tool, BOSS falls short. However, if BOSS captures assets, the information it gathers is definitely helpful.

nicholas
Senior Support Technician en EE. UU.
Construcción, 1.001-5.000 empleados

I love BOSS Desk!

5,0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: Overall I am very happy, and think it's a great way to manage a help desk ticketing system.

Fast, easy and intuitive! I really enjoy using this product for managing my tickets.

Puntos en contra:

The knowledge base functions aren't as robust as I would like, but still very functional.

Travis
Technology Implementation Specialist en EE. UU.

Help desk support

5,0 hace 3 meses

Easy to use ticket management system for Help Desk.

Puntos en contra:

Some of the ticket features like adding time are not in the close function.

Aaron
Director ITS en EE. UU.

BOSSDesk

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: BOSS is a fantastic company that cares about their customers. The are fast to respond and supportive of our requests. One of the easiest relationships we have with a vendor.

The Company behind it. We have had this product for over 15 years. Any time we have a product need or suggestion we only have to reach out and they listen to our requests. Within a short period of time we find our request available in the product

Puntos en contra:

None so far, I have nothing to report in this field, but it is mandatory :/

Kim
System Supervisor en EE. UU.
Fuente de la opinión

My most useful tools providing service to my customers. Support Central, Web and Mobile Helpdesk.

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: Implements our service response and keeps history.

Quickly write a ticket and assign it. Distributes with ease on 3 platforms. Support is very responsive and they've always helped me. Looking forward to the new web version. I hope to set it up with an ITIL theme. Very reasonably priced. Lots of webinars.

Puntos en contra:

Someone in my organization designed the hierarchy before I got here and I would have done it differently. Will correct it when mapping to the new version. Had to learn SQL to get the kind of reports that I wanted.

Andy
Deputy IT Director en EE. UU.
Fuente de la opinión

Good solid ticketing and asset management

5,0 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: Its been great. Support is responsive and since they are a smaller company they care about each client

Good support and good for the cost ticketing system

Puntos en contra:

That it requires a linux vm and a windows vm to run the on-premise deployment

Jeff
CIO en EE. UU.

BOSS Support Central

4,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: We began evaluating service desk solutions early in 2015. We reviewed options that were both on-premise and cloud-based, systems designed for large organizations and small ones, web-based vs. Windows, different levels of automation and reporting, and much more. In the end, BOSS Solutions was the clear winner for us. As we progressed with our testing, their development team worked very closely with our staff to further customize the product for us and our unique needs. Everyone was all great to work with and very accommodating to our requests. We have an excellent product at a very competitive price. We have been using Support Central for almost 1 year and are very pleased. I can highly recommend them as a top-notch service desk solution provider.

Very flexible. Easy to use interface. Scalable. BOSS worked with us to customize it for our needs.

Puntos en contra:

We had to create a few reports on our own, but that will be true with any system.

Mario
IT Support Center Supervisor en EE. UU.
Supermercados, 10.000+ empleados

BOSS Solutions Review

4,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: The BOSS Support Central Solution is great for supporting our 225 plus grocery stores, 2 distribution centers, 3 corporate offices, and multiple satellite offices. We work in an ever changing world so having the great customer support from BOSS make it easier for my team to support our customers.

Simple integration and get data/reports from.

Puntos en contra:

Would like to get more date from the notes in reports, meaning the ability to pull time from an individual agent in multiple tickets though out a day/week.

Deanna
Technology Services Manager en EE. UU.

Great product for IT!

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: BOSS has been a great product within our county, allowing IT to better streamline support needs. BOSS support has also been great to work with and help us get to where we are going!

Love the ability to create electronic forms that automatically generate Support tickets based on different fields on the form. Really a time saver for IT staff!

Puntos en contra:

The Reporting tools and Survey capture/reporting could be better.

Scott
Network Administrator en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Great ticketing and asset management solution

4,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: BOSS allows us to keep accurate inventory of our technology infrastructure. The ticketing/help desk functionality and reporting allows us to ensure that our end users issues are addressed appropriately and in a timely manner. You would be hard pressed to find a solution that offers everything that BOSS does at a price point that fits the budget.

Helpdesk ticketing, inventory, reporting

Puntos en contra:

SQL process does get pretty intensive and can tend to eat up a lot of resources.

Brett
Regional PC LAN Tech en EE. UU.
Maquinaria, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

BOSSDesk is one of the best.

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: We have had great success with this product.

Customer support is fantastic. They are quick and usually resolve issues very quickly.

Puntos en contra:

Nothing comes to mind with this with me not liking this product. All is great.

Doug
Director of IT en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 51-200 empleados

HRSM review

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: BOSS has not only aided in our workflow process, it has also helped our organization become more organized with regard to asset allocation and inventory. It has been so easy to use and the customer support has been top-shelf.

How easy it is to customize to any organization or business.

Puntos en contra:

It could use an updated interface.

Nasser
Sr. IT Admin en EE. UU.
Redes informáticas, 51-200 empleados

BossDesk Review 11-2024

5,0 hace 5 meses

Ease of install and configuration. Very versatile to match the needs of organization.

Puntos en contra:

None that I can think about at this time.

Tamara
Desktop Support Manager & Systems Admin en EE. UU.
Servicios de información, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Excellent product, Customer Support and adaptability!

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: Customer service and technical support are top notch. We love the flexibility to interface with Active Directory and MS Access. We use the reports to manage all of our helpdesk functions. BOSS reports provide management valuable information on trends and technical support resource utilization.

Customer Service and Flexibility

Paul
Technology Specialist en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 501-1.000 empleados

Very Good Experience with BOSS Support Central

4,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: Boss Support Central hass really helped us to manage and streamline our trouble ticket calls. It has really eased the pain of how we were doing trouble tickets before. Also, the inventory management functions have been very useful and allowed us to computerize all of our inventory in one central location.

Very easy to manage and access trouble tickets. Very nice inventory management functions

Puntos en contra:

None that I can think of

Long
PC Tech en EE. UU.
Construcción, 2-10 empleados

Great Product

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Great reliable service

Ticketing System, Hardware Tracking, department Interaction

Puntos en contra:

At the moment can think of any cons or setbacks.

Matthew
Network Systems Specialist en EE. UU.

Great Solution for IT

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: BOSS Solutions has proven an extremely stable and feature rich product. Having used both Kaseya and Labtech as comparisons I have been quite pleased with BOSS. It has all the features we need and is very stable and dependable.

Good features and very reliable

Scripting features limited or very difficult. Same with SNMP

Dhanashree
Technical Engineer en India
Seguridad informática y de redes, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

BossDesk is really a good ticketing tool.

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: While talking about overall performance, Bossdesk is really a good ticketing tool. with some improvisations it could be the best solution.

the alerts system is really good. The dashboard is adaptive. the overall performance of BossDesk is also good.

Puntos en contra:

The refresh problem is there. I find it little frustrating.