Opiniones de BOSS Solutions Suite

4,5 /5
  • Atención al cliente
    4,8 /5

Sobre BOSS Solutions Suite

BOSS Solutions Suite es una galardonada solución de ITSM totalmente integrada y disponible para instalación tanto local como en la nube.

Descubre más sobre BOSS Solutions Suite

Mostrando 108 opiniones

William ".
I.T. Support Specialist Supervisor
Servicios, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 17/6/2020

"BOSS Support Central - A Remote Support Must Have!"

Comentarios: We have been with BOSS for over 5 years, and they provide exceptional customer service. Anytime that we have identified an issue, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been available to troubleshoot and report bugs to have it fixed in their next software release. They appreciate feedback and work to keep their product up to date.

Puntos a favor: The ability to login to Support Central from anywhere at anytime and process tickets is something that we cannot live without in the new COVID19 world. We have not missed a beat, and our end users are receiving the support that they want and expect in a timely, professional manner because of it. The Dashboard area allows for the creation of widgets to monitor ticket assignments, counts and more on the fly. We utilize routing, templates and automatic responses to make sure support issues are addressed as quick as possible.

Contras: We are very pleased with the product. The only recommendation that I have is for them to invest in a training and tutorial area for technicians to easily reference to learn of new features or to learn about how to get the most out of the product.

Gary K.
CTO
Administración gubernamental, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 26/6/2020

"Awesome product and support team for automating and streamlining your service desk."

Comentarios: We migrated from a legacy on-prem solution to a BoSS on-prem solution which we easily migrated to the BoSS SaaS solution. All of our information was easily migrated forward as we needed to make organizational changes. The BoSS solution suite is capable, flexible, adaptable, and easy to use, which has resulted in significant process improvements for our organization.

Puntos a favor: The integration and automation of service requests, and the ability to create a service request from multiple avenues. Being a SaaS solution enables access to tickets and inventory from any location and from any device. We are able to update our field techs with ticket assignments or ticket updates while they are in the field, and the techs are able to update the service ticket from the field with the latest information. This makes reporting close to real-time.

Contras: There's nothing that I can point to that I would regards as liking least about the solution, other than the solution won't actually perform the physical work itself :-)

• Publicado el 26/6/2020
Ginger J.
    Sin valoración
  • Publicado el 15/3/2017

"Technology Specialist"

Comentarios: It's a great product for inventory and work orders. I'm not really impressed about the reports or how the work orders print. I really like how it works with AD to pull in MS equipment.

• Publicado el 15/3/2017
Ronald B.
Director of Information Technology
Administración gubernamental, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 16/1/2020

"Excellent platform for Service Desk"

Comentarios: We use BOSS service desk to manage the service desk requests, 811 (Call before you DIG) requests, inventory management and reporting of all these key metrics.

Puntos a favor: Our agency likes the flexibility within the platform. We use it to collaborate with our internal users as well as some of our external vendors. The platform allows our employees to keep all service tickets in one solution.

Contras: At this time we do not have any issues with the platform.

• Publicado el 16/1/2020
Ryan M.
IT Service Desk Manager
Construcción, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 17/6/2020

"No programming knowledge No problem"

Comentarios: My overall experience has been really good. I've always gotten the support I need when I've needed it in a very timely fashion.

Puntos a favor: Ease of deployment, ease of building out forms, setting up teams, custom routing etc. I like that most things are very easy to customize.

Contras: With the ease of use comes some restrictions. You're limited to just the options they give you. Since it's web based they can't really customize anything directly for you because it will impact all of their customers. I think reporting and some notification options could be improved as well.

Kurt W.
Systems Administrator
Administración gubernamental, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 17/6/2020

"Best Help Desk software we've ever used"

Comentarios: Overall experience has been very good. We've been able to customize and implement custom ticketing queues in several different areas of our organization, including Fleet Services, Building Maintenance, and Communications with more to come. A very positive experience.

Puntos a favor: The installation experience was easy, set up was intuitive, and they continue to make improvements with every iteration.

Contras: Reporting is a bit more limited than I'd like, but their support has been fantastic in assisting with generating custom one-off reports to fit our needs.

Katherine V.
Helpdesk Intern
Maquinaria, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 17/6/2020

"Very User and Agent Friendly Application"

Comentarios: I solve computer issues remotely with Boss Desk as well as track the work we're doing in the office via walkups. With the use that we need I feel it does an excellent job at fulfilling it. I really enjoy many aspectsa of BossDesk that makes my work run smoothly! We rely heavily on this application and I couldn't see it any other way.

Puntos a favor: I enjoy the user interface and find it very easy to use on both the agent view and requester view. In my job I'm not only responding and dealing with tickets but putting in tickets for other issues and experience little to no issues! Very easy to see where I need to do.

Contras: There's only one thing I truly have to complain about and it's the weird refresh error I get. If I have bossdesk open for maybe an hour or so with no activity the moment I go to use it it'll freeze, refresh, and then give me an error screen. Then I just follow my bookmarked link and it all works again. I've become pretty used to it so it hasn't been too much of a pain if I'm honest!

Ronald C.
Infrastructure Manager
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 17/6/2020

"BOSS Ticketing System and more..."

Comentarios: Really fantastic product that makes ticket and asset management a breeze. Great support. Never have to wait for a response to a question.

Puntos a favor: It never stop surprising us with what it can do.

Contras: Missing a few things we had in 3.9. Used to be able to itemize purchases in tickets.

Nathaniel J.
Application Support
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 201-500 empleados
    Sin valoración

"Support Needs"

Puntos a favor: This application is very intuitive and very customizable.

Contras: The Role options, but those are currently being worked on to increase the flexibility in that feature.

Gary K.
Client Services Manager
Administración gubernamental, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 17/6/2020

"Very Good Work Order & Asset Management System"

Comentarios: With over 15 yrs in IT, I find BOSS Solutions Suite to be the best Ticketing System for the price. Also, there is no annual increase in the cost for support .

Puntos a favor: The ability to track & manage Computer & Server Assets

Contras: Need the ability to communicate with other non-Windows based assets; i.e. Cisco network devices, printers, & Apple products.

Ben S.
Senior Systems Analyst
Administración educativa, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 17/12/2019

"Always can find new ways to leverage BossDesk to do more."

Comentarios: BossDesk is providing us with a solid ticketing system. The additional features like being able to turn emails into tickets makes this product very useful.

Puntos a favor: The software is easy to use and allows you to create customizable service requests, which has proven to be VERY helpful. There are a lot of features associated with BossDesk that allow you to feed into the application with email or Google, and this has proven to be a game changer for us. We can create a "comment" in a Google doc and use the Boss postbox feature to create a ticket off of this comment. We also can have a piece of IT equipment email a ticket into Boss when there is an outage. There are a lot of little integrations like these two examples that extend the usefulness of the application.

Contras: BossDesk has a dashboard with widgets that display ticket counts and allows you to open a view of those tickets - I wish it could use "custom" fields from the service requests to create dashboard items. Also, management would like to see more reporting features. All in all, still not too much downside to BossDesk.

Adam M.
Engineer
Dispositivos médicos, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 17/12/2019

"Great Solution for your business!"

Puntos a favor: Was extremely easy to implement and set up. Training and the migration process was simple and took no time to adapt. Boss support responds very fast and handles your problem(s) professionally and quickly. From an administrative standpoint, ticket tracking and handling cannot get any easier.

Contras: Would like the ability for the end user to have the option to close out the ticket themselves once the problem is solved/fixed.

Yadira D.
Vendor Management Specialist
Banca, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 8/1/2020

"Great ticketimg system and easy freindly!!"

Comentarios: We are upgrading our system to v4.0 web based an is awesome, I like it because is more easy friendly and better to manage. I had less trouble implementing some settings and creating the service catalogs. I think that this is great ticketing system. I never have issues with support, they always help me, especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], he is very knowledgeable and vey kind. Kudos for [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

Puntos a favor: That now they have the web based version, which we are in the process of upgrading. Also, the service catalogs, routing rules, reports, and the way to mage all the settings, is way easier than before.

Contras: I didn't like the reporting system. I had to contact support, if I wouldn't be able to create my SQL queries.

• Publicado el 8/1/2020
David G.
IT Support Specialist II
Servicios, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 17/12/2019

"Flexibility and sleek desing"

Puntos a favor: The dashboard that gives me specific information related to only me is a great tool. I normally have my screen on the dashboard. The easiness and quickness to generate a ticket or check an asset is also hard to beat. Being able to create templates for certain tasks so that it auto-fills the bulk of the information is a great time saver.

Contras: The reporting feature is not the best in class and needs alot of work. It could be our side, but it often is very slow when running from the web portal as well. I think I still like the thick client better and did not really have slowness issues.