Opiniones de BOSSDesk

Sobre BOSSDesk

BOSS Solutions Suite es una galardonada solución de ITSM totalmente integrada y disponible para instalación tanto local como en la nube.

Descubre más sobre BOSSDesk

This ticketing system is much faster than any other I've used in the past. I also like the web based interface.

Puntos en contra:

Not too much in the complaint department. The software performs as you would expect and even has some additional bells and whistles that enhance the experience.

Valoraciones de BOSSDesk

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

BOSSDesk tiene una valoración global de 4,6 estrellas sobre 5 según las 102 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado BOSSDesk?

Filtrar opiniones (102)

Katherine
Katherine
Product Administrator en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

BossDesk is a good software for companies needing to manage their tickets

5,0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Really enjoy the ease of use and creation of service items and workflow routing. You can build workflows from a lot of different ticket attributes which allows for lots of customization in specific ticket routing.

Puntos en contra:

During our business processes moving more towards ITIL guidelines, there wasn't a lot of ways for us to move our processes into more ITIL frameworks.

Joedy
Client Support Analyst en EE. UU.

BossDesk

5,0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: We use BossDesk for our helpdesk solution as well as Asset Management as well as Self help point for our customers. The support staff is exceptional and makes setup and troubleshooting super easy.

The ease of use is extraordinary. Asset management is definitely a breeze once everything is setup. Ticket management and history of issues is easy to track based on both the customer involved and the asset. So problem management can be tracked down to the customer or device.

Puntos en contra:

There really is not anything I can think of I would point out as being a negative

Joshua
Help Desk Supervisor en EE. UU.

Beta Ticketing System

3,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Support is sub par. I've worked with one of their high tier support agents to fix an issue with site agent. They ended up suggesting we upgrade the site agent to 2.0. I asked specifically if we need to back up any configurations before we do that and was told no that it should carry over. After the upgrade, none of the syncing configurations carried over. The support engineer had no way to recover this either. Also there is no documentation on the 2.0 agent in their own knowledgebase. I asked for the possibility of making CI's a required field and was just asked "Why? What if there wasn't a CI." I told them I have an n/a option as a CI item and want my techs to have to fill that in. This went no where.

The asset management portion is the best part of this ticketing system. The integration with AD and use of the Remote Agent make it easy to maintain inventory. The UI is better than some of the other ticketing systems I've used.

Puntos en contra:

This ticketing system seems like it's still beta software. Many features available in other standard ticketing systems are not available in this. Only recently have they added time sheets, routing rules, and triggers. The reporting is poor as well with little options for custom reports.

Respuesta de BOSS Solutions

el año pasado

Customer satisfaction is our priority and ensuring every customer is happy with our solution is of utmost importance to us. We thank the reviewer for posting his comments and have since discussed the issues in detail with the customer and come up with an action plan to resolve the issues raised. We should note that the features mentioned by the reviewer who is relatively a new user have been available in our solution for several years and our solutions have been performing as expected for our customers. Our solution has advanced capabilities to match most of the competing systems in this market space. We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer support and will work with the reviewer to take corrective action to address any outstanding support issues. We are committed to ensuring that our solutions bring value to our customers and every single user is satisfied.

Ronald
Director of Information Technology en EE. UU.

outstanding price for Service Desk solution

5,0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: The product has been in our portfolio for approximately 10 years and I would not change it out for another solution.

The portability and mobility of the platform are outstanding. The tools are integrated seamlessly. Each module is highly functional and makes service ticket resolution simple. Seasoned staff and new staff rarely struggle with the software. We have integrated the tool with many unconventional software applications and we allow outside vendors to interact with the platform as well.

Puntos en contra:

We have very few issues with the product. It works as intended and the solution and they adds functionality often.

Brad
IT Specialist en EE. UU.

Help Desk Ticketing System

5,0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Boss has been a very important and valuable tool in our toolbox.

As our help desk ticketing system, this is a very important part of the way our IT and Facilities department manages and documents our work. Also, it's a great way to access important asset information such as: serial numbers and program installations.

Puntos en contra:

I feel that Boss can be a bit sluggish, but has definitely gotten better over the last 3 years I've been using it. This is probably specific to the version we are using.

Aaron
Director ITS en EE. UU.

BOSSDesk

5,0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: BOSS is a fantastic company that cares about their customers. The are fast to respond and supportive of our requests. One of the easiest relationships we have with a vendor.

The Company behind it. We have had this product for over 15 years. Any time we have a product need or suggestion we only have to reach out and they listen to our requests. Within a short period of time we find our request available in the product

Puntos en contra:

None so far, I have nothing to report in this field, but it is mandatory :/

Jessie
Network Administrator en EE. UU.

Boss Desk

5,0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: From the time we started till now the company has been great to work with. I have even had the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] of the company reach out to me and ask how they were doing. They are very open to hearing from the customer and treat you like family.

Bossdesk has helped us keep better track of our ticket system and other items. They are always evolving and are open to end user input.

Puntos en contra:

The only thing I can say that I don't like is that it is not free. But really the product is great.

gary
Client Services Supervisor en EE. UU.

Solid Product

4,0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: My experience has been positive over the 5 years we have used the product

The dash board is easy to customize for individual staff

Puntos en contra:

Since last upgrade, entering new assets into the database. Previously there was ability to save & enter another. Now I must click save then exit out of that asset to main CMDB, then add another. This is really annoying when there are multiple assets to enter.

Brett
Regional PC LAN Tech en EE. UU.
Maquinaria, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

BOSSDesk is one of the best.

5,0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: We have had great success with this product.

Customer support is fantastic. They are quick and usually resolve issues very quickly.

Puntos en contra:

Nothing comes to mind with this with me not liking this product. All is great.

Help Desk Speciallist II en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

It is simple to place work orders and look at history by customer.

4,0 hace 5 años

Simplicity of submitting and reviewing work orders and queues, seeing subordinate work orders under master work orders

Puntos en contra:

Data Report building and lack of ease of customization without Administrative access, slowness of viewing different screens.

Gary
CTO en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Awesome product and support team for automating and streamlining your service desk.

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We migrated from a legacy on-prem solution to a BoSS on-prem solution which we easily migrated to the BoSS SaaS solution. All of our information was easily migrated forward as we needed to make organizational changes. The BoSS solution suite is capable, flexible, adaptable, and easy to use, which has resulted in significant process improvements for our organization.

The integration and automation of service requests, and the ability to create a service request from multiple avenues. Being a SaaS solution enables access to tickets and inventory from any location and from any device. We are able to update our field techs with ticket assignments or ticket updates while they are in the field, and the techs are able to update the service ticket from the field with the latest information. This makes reporting close to real-time.

Puntos en contra:

There's nothing that I can point to that I would regards as liking least about the solution, other than the solution won't actually perform the physical work itself :-)

William
William
I.T. Support Specialist Supervisor en EE. UU.
Servicios, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

BOSS Support Central - A Remote Support Must Have!

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We have been with BOSS for over 5 years, and they provide exceptional customer service. Anytime that we have identified an issue, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been available to troubleshoot and report bugs to have it fixed in their next software release. They appreciate feedback and work to keep their product up to date.

The ability to login to Support Central from anywhere at anytime and process tickets is something that we cannot live without in the new COVID19 world. We have not missed a beat, and our end users are receiving the support that they want and expect in a timely, professional manner because of it. The Dashboard area allows for the creation of widgets to monitor ticket assignments, counts and more on the fly. We utilize routing, templates and automatic responses to make sure support issues are addressed as quick as possible.

Puntos en contra:

We are very pleased with the product. The only recommendation that I have is for them to invest in a training and tutorial area for technicians to easily reference to learn of new features or to learn about how to get the most out of the product.

Ben
Senior Systems Analyst en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Always can find new ways to leverage BossDesk to do more.

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: BossDesk is providing us with a solid ticketing system. The additional features like being able to turn emails into tickets makes this product very useful.

The software is easy to use and allows you to create customizable service requests, which has proven to be VERY helpful. There are a lot of features associated with BossDesk that allow you to feed into the application with email or Google, and this has proven to be a game changer for us. We can create a "comment" in a Google doc and use the Boss postbox feature to create a ticket off of this comment. We also can have a piece of IT equipment email a ticket into Boss when there is an outage. There are a lot of little integrations like these two examples that extend the usefulness of the application.

Puntos en contra:

BossDesk has a dashboard with widgets that display ticket counts and allows you to open a view of those tickets - I wish it could use "custom" fields from the service requests to create dashboard items. Also, management would like to see more reporting features. All in all, still not too much downside to BossDesk.

Ryan
Ryan
IT Service Desk Manager en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas:

No programming knowledge No problem

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: My overall experience has been really good. I've always gotten the support I need when I've needed it in a very timely fashion.

Ease of deployment, ease of building out forms, setting up teams, custom routing etc. I like that most things are very easy to customize.

Puntos en contra:

With the ease of use comes some restrictions. You're limited to just the options they give you. Since it's web based they can't really customize anything directly for you because it will impact all of their customers. I think reporting and some notification options could be improved as well.

Kurt
Systems Administrator en EE. UU.

Best Help Desk software we've ever used

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall experience has been very good. We've been able to customize and implement custom ticketing queues in several different areas of our organization, including Fleet Services, Building Maintenance, and Communications with more to come. A very positive experience.

The installation experience was easy, set up was intuitive, and they continue to make improvements with every iteration.

Puntos en contra:

Reporting is a bit more limited than I'd like, but their support has been fantastic in assisting with generating custom one-off reports to fit our needs.

Adam
Engineer en EE. UU.
Dispositivos médicos, 51-200 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Great Solution for your business!

5,0 hace 3 años

Was extremely easy to implement and set up. Training and the migration process was simple and took no time to adapt. Boss support responds very fast and handles your problem(s) professionally and quickly. From an administrative standpoint, ticket tracking and handling cannot get any easier.

Puntos en contra:

Would like the ability for the end user to have the option to close out the ticket themselves once the problem is solved/fixed.

Ronald
Infrastructure Manager en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

BOSS Ticketing System and more...

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Really fantastic product that makes ticket and asset management a breeze. Great support. Never have to wait for a response to a question.

It never stop surprising us with what it can do.

Puntos en contra:

Missing a few things we had in 3.9. Used to be able to itemize purchases in tickets.

Nathaniel
Application Support en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 201-500 empleados

Support Needs

5,0 hace 2 años

This application is very intuitive and very customizable.

Puntos en contra:

The Role options, but those are currently being worked on to increase the flexibility in that feature.

Yadira
Vendor Management Specialist en EE. UU.
Banca, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great ticketimg system and easy freindly!!

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We are upgrading our system to v4.0 web based an is awesome, I like it because is more easy friendly and better to manage. I had less trouble implementing some settings and creating the service catalogs. I think that this is great ticketing system. I never have issues with support, they always help me, especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], he is very knowledgeable and vey kind. Kudos for [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

That now they have the web based version, which we are in the process of upgrading. Also, the service catalogs, routing rules, reports, and the way to mage all the settings, is way easier than before.

Puntos en contra:

I didn't like the reporting system. I had to contact support, if I wouldn't be able to create my SQL queries.

IT Application Manager en EE. UU.
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 201-500 empleados

Great Customer Service

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Overall I have been very satisfied with BOSS and would recommend it to other small to mid sized companies.

BOSS has great customer service. Every time I have had an issue they resolve it quickly. Our account engineer also stays on top of informing us of updates and helps us implement them in very helpful and prompt ways.

Puntos en contra:

Their latest product has a few issues to still work through. AD integrated login wasn't included in the first several releases and that prevented us from updating. Although AD integrated login is now a part of the product, the lack of that feature made it feel like they pushed this version before it was really ready.

Claude
Assistant IT Director en EE. UU.

3+ Years and Counting Satisfied BOSS Customers

5,0 hace 2 años

In addition to being straightforward to use for both my staff and our users, The graphical interface is very intuitive and provides many features/functions to our organization. Probably most helpful is the ability to create and track service tickets all from emails. For those users who are a bit more saavy the web interface is great and provides a more robust experience. Lastly, customer support is great!

Russ
Director; Information Services en EE. UU.

BOSS is on point

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Working with BOSS is great. The product is solid and support is fantastic. I appreciate how responsive they are to customer suggestions and that they engage with us personally to make sure we understand new features and functionality as it is added.

The software does exactly what we need. Great ticketing system, combined with very good inventory control tools. Very robust reporting. My favorite aspect of working with BOSS is the fact that they remain flexible in adding features and functionality based in customer feedback and do so relatively quickly.

Puntos en contra:

Have no concerns - it meets our needs perfectly.

Debbi
Information Systems Administrator en EE. UU.

Latest Version Soars!

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: BOSS is essential to helping our department work with customers and keep track of inventory and issues. With the latest update, a necessary but not efficient experience has become very speedy and we can flip through tickets and searches with ease

Helpdesk ticket management allows us to assign and track individual and project tickets with ease Asset management and inventory help us to easily keep track of our inventory for ticket and audit purposes The latest version speeds the whole thing up so much more

Puntos en contra:

Older version was slow and flipping between pages took a long time

Rick
Application Support manager en EE. UU.

BOSS Solutions has been our partner for 10 years

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: We have been partnering with BOSS Solutions since 2007 when they introduced DiagWin. It's been one of the most successful decisions we've made. Our positive experiences have encouraged us to extend this application into other county departments, and we've never regretted that decision. BOSS Solutions has offered their knowledge and experience to discuss options and to guide us on how to use their applications most effectively.

Superior customer service along with a solid, well-supported application

Puntos en contra:

They need to improve their communication of new features and functions.

Maria
Administrative Assistant en EE. UU.

BOSSDesk Review

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: We have had nothing but a very good experience with BOSSDesk. Easy to navigate, easy to manage, and if need help from BOSS they have a very fast responsive team who are very friendly and knowledgeable.

BOSSDESK is easy to utilize not just for administrators for our end users as well. It also provides reports to identify areas of improvement throughout our company.

Puntos en contra:

Providing more reports automatically after we set them up would be a time saver but depends on the product your company has. We are in the process of updating.