Opiniones de iSpring Learn

4,7 /5
  • Atención al cliente
    4,9 /5

Sobre iSpring Learn

LMS en la nube fácil de usar, 100 % integrado con una herramienta para crear HTML5. App gratuita para iOS y Android con acceso offline

Descubre más sobre iSpring Learn

Mostrando 121 opiniones

Richard H.
Psychiatrist in Private Practice
  • Publicado el 28/6/2018

"iSpring learn is a great solution for online learning."

Comentarios: The system underpins my private education business and has been a major driver for success.

Puntos a favor: Integration with PowerPoint
Clean, easy to use interface
User self registration
Payments system for selling courses.

Contras: There is not a lot to dislike. It does everything I need. If I had to be very picky I would to be able to alert users to new Courses or to make announcements more easily. At present you can add comments to courses and learning paths, or send individual messages, but this does not alert a user who is not logged in. I can export e-mail addresses and send a mailshot, but this is a bit cumbersome. This is a very minor issue.

por iSpring Solutions el 2/7/2018

Hi Richard,
Thank you SO much for sharing your feedback about iSpring Learn! We greatly appreciate it :)
Keep it up!

• Publicado el 28/6/2018
Dayna B.
Training & Development Coordinator
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 21/10/2020

"Worth The Money!"

Comentarios: I worked closely with our sales person to complete the purchase and get everything set up. It was a very simple and quick process.

Puntos a favor: We searched for 2 years for the perfect software. We landed on iSpring due to the cost and features available for a corporate training environment. This has helped up become more remote, especially in a world with COVID. We have been able to track training and identify areas of improvement and even get more departments on board with the training process. I also love the iSpring takes ideas for improvements.

Contras: Most features are easy to use, but some of the reporting options do not provide the information needed, so we have to build workarounds in to get what we need.

por iSpring Solutions el 22/12/2020

Hi Dayna,
Thanks a lot for reviewing iSpring here on Capterra - we appreciate it greatly!
Hope you enjoy this exciting journey of training management with iSpring.
Keep up the great work and if any questions come up, please don't hesitate to address them to our Tech Support: support@ispring.com

• Publicado el 21/10/2020
Business Development Manager
Software informático, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 25/3/2019

"Good for a single company (in-house) use but poor for managing client or partner training"

Puntos a favor: Ability to have multiple Learning Paths that collate separate courses, and to track users' progress through those Learning Paths.

Contras: New functionality has only been added piecemeal, presumably where a client has paid for a new feature to match their specific requirements. The new functions then aren't applied across the whole system (since the client didn't pay for that work). The result is a "swiss cheese" of a product, with huge holes. For example, the API doesn't allow you to retrieve attributes that were added in new functionality. The API itself allows you to set and retrieve (limited parts of) individual records, but doesn't let you get access to reports programatically. SSO is all-or-nothing - you have to have the same SSO for all Organizations, which sucks if you're using the same course material in-house as well as externally. And SSO doesn't support the latest standards. Discussion forums are similarly only open to all and can't be limited to Organizations. Presumably both SSO and Discussions were added before some client paid for multiple Organizations to be added. On top of all that, iSpring is actually more expensive than other better multi-org solutions such as TalentLMS.

• Publicado el 25/3/2019
David R.
Training Coordinator
Seguridad e investigaciones, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 7/12/2020

"Easy to use!"

Comentarios: This is my first in-depth experience with an LMS and I am very satisfied. The customer service response is amazing and is very critical to me. Very often, I need a solution right away and the tech support have been very creative when helping find a solution.

Puntos a favor: I love the simple interface. Has all the features I need without the confusion.

Contras: The reports generated do not have a company logo and does not look very professional without it. Signature capture on the app and displaying that on the reports would also help with authenticity.

por iSpring Solutions el 14/1/2021

Hi David,
Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts about iSpring products and service. We very much appreciate it.
It's great to hear that you are happy with iSpring solution. Hope it keeps serving you well :)
As per your Cons, could you please send the details to support@ispring.com? One of our specialists will be more than happy to look into your case.

• Publicado el 7/12/2020
David C.
Senior
Administración educativa, 1001-5000 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
    Sin valoración
  • Publicado el 4/6/2019

"Keep up the good work"

Comentarios: Pending data sovereignty challenge.

Puntos a favor: Easy user management, flexible certificate management, granular reporting.

Contras: - Limited customisation (learning path title background colour cannot be changed)
- Needs Acrobat Pro lic to configure custom certificates
- Custom user profile fields limited (only list and email, no checkbox)
- No easy option to enable google/linked in SSO
- Course outline has no option for visual thumbnail view

por iSpring Solutions el 7/6/2019

Hi David,
Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts about iSpring with the Capterra audience. We very much appreciate it ;)
Please send all your feature requests directly to support@ispringsolutions.com. Our team wil be happy to work on them!

• Publicado el 4/6/2019
Justin K.
Consultoría de gestión, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 24/8/2020

"From a Powerpoint Expert"

Comentarios: Developing online training modules - the interface allows me to focus on the content rather than the software. However, I would like to see two tiers of features - possibly, a Basic and Advanced mode, so that as I progress along, I can get more advanced features, like tracking variables in QuizMaster (other than the score)

Puntos a favor: As someone very familiar with Powerpoint, iSpring Suite minimized my time relearning a new interface. I could get to the important tasks quicker.

Contras: The "uncanny valley" effect - the interface is so similar to Powerpoint, but not exactly. Therefore, when certain features are different or not present, it can be unexpected and frustrating.
For example, the ability to edit points for a shape, or how copy-and-paste doesn't work the same way (need to use "insert picture from clipboard"

por iSpring Solutions el 23/9/2020

Hi Justin,
Thank you so very much for posting your detailed review of iSpring here on Capterra! Happy to hear that it fits you needs nicely.
And mentioning uncanny valley is a very gentle way of saying that the interface is confusing sometimes :) I will definitely forward this info up the chain.
Keep up the great work and if anything else pops up, please share with the support team by sending a message to support@ispring.com. Thank you!

• Publicado el 24/8/2020
Meiby P.
DOCENTE
  • Publicado el 20/1/2018

"The fastest way to create Elearning courses"

Comentarios: It allows you to create interactive learning courses or lessons in a few minutes, as it is very intuitive and also allows you to export in the form of scorm, html5 and much more. It is an excellent author tool for instructional designers

Puntos a favor: Its perfect integration with Power Point allows you to create simple and complex interactions in a short time. In addition, tools such as QUIZMAKER or Interacciones provide many options to generate more entertaining and motivating courses for users.

Contras: The only thing that would improve is that the maintenance type support is included in the cost of the license, since that in its beginning it was like that, then separated license of use and license of maintenance.

por iSpring Solutions el 23/1/2018

Thank you Meiby for sharing your thoughts about iSpring here on Capterra. We are sure it will be very helpful to anyone looking for an eLearning solution. Keep up the great work!

• Publicado el 20/1/2018
Margarita H.
Human Resource Manager
Servicios financieros, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 28/11/2018

"iSpring Learn is Hands Down the Best Authoring Software!"

Comentarios: We have 400+ employees across the U.S. Ensuring that each employee receives continuity of training concepts and practices is important to us. Our employees appreciate the ease of accessibility to online training. They can access courses from their smartphone, iPad etc. iSpring Learn makes tracking training completions easy by way of reports. Our employees appreciate receiving an automatically generated certificate of completion for each course.

Puntos a favor: There is a lot that I can mention here, but there are a couple functions that rank high on my list. 1. I like the fact that I can set up learning paths for various groups. For example, I can create a learning path of multiple courses specific to Supervisors and easily assign it to them.
2. I appreciate the fact that I can brand iSpring Learn to match that of our company.

Contras: Honestly, I can't think of anything I like least. It's such a great software that is continually improving.

por iSpring Solutions el 3/12/2018

Hi Margarita,
Thank you very much for sharing your kind feedback about iSpring Learn LMS.
We are happy to hear it fites your needs perfectly!
Keep up the great work :)

• Publicado el 28/11/2018
Russell D.
National Service Training
Automoción, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 8/4/2020

"Initial Set Up and functionality of ispring Learn and iSpring suite"

Comentarios: In these current times of isolation web based training will be at the forefront. I am still learning about the package and I know if I need assistance it is there for me.

Puntos a favor: All training material from Japan is in Power point format. Ispring suit intergrates with this software beautifully .

Contras: The help notes do not always address "How to " I have had two main issues so far and was resolved by the help desk. As a trainer I like to work things out by myself however in both cases I hit a brick wall. Both issues were easily corrected when the solution was pointed out.

por iSpring Solutions el 27/4/2020

Hello Russell,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with iSpring solutions and service. We are happy to hear that it suits your needs.
Keep up the great work!
Just in case, if you haven't checked it yet, here we have lot's of help materials: https://www.ispringsolutions.com/support

• Publicado el 8/4/2020
Daniel T.
Disenador Instruccional Experto Elearning
11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 7/3/2018

"The fastest way to create elearning"

Comentarios: As an instructional designer, you can create online courses more quickly thanks to its different modules and interactive tools that are perfectly integrated with PowerPoint.

Puntos a favor: There are different author software but Ispring is the only one that is integrated with powerpoint and that allows to speed up the production of online courses in 100%, also contains modules additions to generate better learning experiences. It also allows to export the scorm or html5.

Contras: Its interface is very intutive that is why it allows to create great courses in just minutes of design, the only thing that I would add is that they can implement the use of varibles to increase the interaction in the courses

por iSpring Solutions el 8/3/2018

Hi Daniel,
Thanks a lot for your wonderful feedback! Keep up the great work :)

• Publicado el 7/3/2018
Edgar R.
colombian navy retired
Defensa y espacio, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 14/7/2020

"Summary by Edgar Romero"

Comentarios: outstanding for my studies using power point for publishing

Puntos a favor: easy to use and wonderful conversion from power point, with a lot of friendly features like animation and videos

Contras: It lacks option for upload directly from powerpoint

por iSpring Solutions el 10/8/2020

Hi Edgar,
Thank you so much for posting your positive review here on Capterra. We very much appreciate it. Hope iSpring keeps serving you well!
As per your Cons, could you please send more details to support@ispring.com? One of our specialists will be more than happy to assist you!

• Publicado el 14/7/2020
Elena T.
CLO
Aprendizaje en línea, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 12/1/2018

"iSpring Learn is a great tool for content management!"

Puntos a favor: We (the Institution of New Technologies in Education) discovered iSpring tools in 2013 and have been using them to organize the training process in the Continuing Professional Education field. Initially, iSpring Suite 6 was the main tool we used to create learning modules in the SCORM format and upload them to the Moodle LMS.
We have created around 500 Continuing Professional Education learning modules using iSpring Suite.
In 2016 we launched eSchool and designed more than 11000 courses for Junior, Middle and High School as well as for preschoolers.
Right now we are doing another project which involves iSpring Learn LMS incorporation into the learning process. We are developing new learning modules aimed at students who have mobile devices ' smartphones and tablets. One of the features we are excited about is offline viewing. Students download the assigned to them courses to their iPads and Android tablets using the iSpring Learn app and can view them practically anywhere even without an active Internet connection. iSpring Learn also allows us to make it possible for the users to register themselves inside the system and to take the courses gradually and for us to track their progress.
Not only we develop the courses for our students, we also build them for the teachers.
The last but not the least thing I have to mention is a high-quality tech support iSpring provides. All the issues are resolved in the most positive manner possible.

por iSpring Solutions el 15/1/2018

Hello, Elena!
Thanks A LOT for your kind words!
We are sure your review will be helpful to anyone looking for an LMS here on Capterra.
Keep up the great work! :)

• Publicado el 12/1/2018
Mike L.
    Sin valoración
  • Publicado el 8/8/2017

"I have been using iSpring products (iSpring Suite and iSpring Learn for about 7 years."

Puntos a favor: Reasonable/fair billing
No limit for on-line content
I found this amazing when I first started using iSpring Learn in 2010. There seems to be no limit to how much content can be uploaded to iSpring Learn servers. I currently have about 10gb in the system. Other learning management systems I have used charged by the megabyte combined with number of students
Great up-time track record
It goes without saying that students must have consistent access to the eLearning system. I know of only two times during my seven years with iSpring when the system went down.
Single source for authoring (iSpring Suite) and LMS (iSpring Learn)
Completed PowerPoint presentations and QuizMaker tests can be seamlessly converted and uploaded to iSpring Learn
Unique method of classifying/managing/categorizing users in iSpring Learn
This feature is extremely important to us. The majority of our users are taking courses from career centers, community colleges, universities, and companies. As such, we do not actually facilitate classes for many of the students using our materials. With iSpring Learn, I set up an Organization for each company and school and then set up a user from the school who will act as the instructor/facilitator for the class. This person will receive all correspondences (questions, test results, assignments)

Contras: eCommerce is limited. iSpring's definition of a "Course" is just about any content item (presentation, reading material, test, assignment, etc.). My "courses" typically have 10 modules and as many as 28 lessons. Each lesson contains about 5 content items. For eCommerce, it would be better to provide access to a full course (by my definition), instead of a single content item.

por iSpring Solutions el 9/8/2017

Hi, Mike! Thanks A LOT for leaving such a detailed review here on Capterra. We are sure it will be useful to anyone who is looking for an LMS solution!
As per your feature requests, I will be more than happy to forward them to our Product Development team. Keep up the great work! :)

• Publicado el 8/8/2017
Zoran S.
co-founder and course director
Administración educativa, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 11/7/2016

"A user-friendly, powerful and cost-effective LMS"

Comentarios: We have now been using iSpring products for three years and iSpring Learn has been the cornerstone of our e-learning courses. iSpring Learn (their LMS) is simply an awesome solution. The User Management is easy to use and well organized. From creating and editing organizations, groups and users to branding your iSpring LMS account and setting e-commerce with PayPal to publishing into your account to generating a variety of reports and exporting them as Excel files or PDFs to localizing the portal into your language, iSpring Learn proves to be a must-have solution for organizations or institutions offering high-quality e-learning content.
A robust and versatile iSpring Suite add-in in PowerPoint makes the whole process enjoyable and requires no substantial skills from the user. With just a few essential PowerPoint skills you can create a stunning e-learning course and publish it to your LMS account with ease.
A recently introduced feature called the Learning Path gives you full control over the learning process enabling you to set different rules, permissions and navigations through the course content.
What we particularly like about iSpring Learn is the fact that it so versatile, powerful and reasonably priced. It's a cost-effective solution that has enabled us to create eye-catching courses which are extremely popular with our students on their personal computers, tablets or smartphones.
Last but not least, whether you are using an iSpring authoring tool or iSpring LMS, the support team is one of the best we have worked with. Whatever question you may have, there will always be someone answering your enquiry in next to no time.
We wholeheartedly recommend iSpring. Of all the different solutions we have tried so far, iSpring were the only to completely live up to our expectations.

Puntos a favor: ease of use, versatility, price, the Learning Path feature

Contras: would love it if it was possible to custom-design and brand the log-in page of your LMS account

por iSpring Solutions el 11/7/2016

Hi, Zoran!
Thank you so much for writing this sincere feedback about iSpring Learn! We are sure it will be useful to anyone who is searching for an LMS at the moment!
We hope iSpring keeps serving you well :)

• Publicado el 11/7/2016
Jill B.
RN,C Quality Management Coordinator
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 26/3/2018

"Wow. Great LMS with OUTSTANDING support."

Comentarios: An on-line class that works!! Thank you for a great product and the most outstanding IT support team you could ask for. Three cheers for I Spring Suite/I Spring Learn!

Puntos a favor: It is hard to know where to begin. After experiencing a frustrating year for myself and my learners with another popular LMS, I am celebrating the move to I Spring Learn. The IT support is hands down-beyond outstanding. I am NOT a designer or IT professional but a Registered Nurse by trade and reached out for help a number of times as I developed and placed over 40 hours of content in a learning path. They have your back. Patient, fast, expert help and not just while you are testing as a potential new customer. They stay at your side through it all. After a year of incredible frustration with learning content not "completing" for learners; and no answers from the previous LMS, I Spring Learn saved the day. I love how easy it is to publish professional training materials right to the LMS and how learners can proceed through content problem free. The settings are easy to navigate for both the administrator and the student; the tutorials are plentiful, concise and well done and the gamification feature adds to the fun.
Thank you I Spring for your great products. It is just so easy to succeed with I Spring!

Contras: I have to reach for this....but if I could improve it; I would add the ability to put a picture in the background of my sign in page to spice things up a bit.

por iSpring Solutions el 6/4/2018

Thank you greatly for your positive feedback about iSpring Learn LMS and iSpring support team. We are sure that your review will be helpful to anyone looking for an e-Learning solution here on Capterra.
As per your feature request, could you please send it directly to support@ispringsoltions.com?
Thank you and keep up the great work! :)

• Publicado el 26/3/2018
Sandrine B.
Software informático, 2-10 empleados
  • Fuente: GetApp
  • Publicado el 31/8/2016

"iSpring Learn, all the essential features of a LMS at an attractive price"

Comentarios: We use iSpring Suite to develop e-Learning courses. Right now we use iSpring Learn to demonstrate the benefits of e-Learning courses and the use of a LMS such as iSpring Learn. We really like iSpring Learn because it offers all the essential features of a LMS, but also because it is an affordable and easy-to-use solution. We are going to use it to sell e-Learning courses in the near future. What we really like is that you don't need to be an expert to set iSpring Learn. From the Settings tab, you can configure the account, branding, backend and frontend, as well as the e-commerce feature. You can also set your PayPal account to receive payment. Another key point is that the user portal can be localized. That's really easy! You just need to edit the CSV-file (to translate the strings in your native language) and to import it. iSpring Learn offers great content management capabilities. The Learning Path feature is an essential feature. It allows you to combine lessons into chapters within the learning path and to set different rules and permissions. If you use iSpring Suite, you don't need to upload your content from iSpring Learn. You can directly publish it from iSpring Suite which is really convenient. We found the User Management very easy. It is located in an only one tab (People) and it's where you can add and edit Organizations, Groups and Users. And iSpring Learn offers a couple of reports about user activity. We can export these reports as Excel files or save them as PDF files.

Puntos a favor: iSpring Learn is an affordable and easy-to-use solution. You don't need to be an expert to use it and you can set the solution in just a couple of hours! Thus, you can quickly offer e-Learning courses to your customers. The users can also access to courses on their mobile devices with the app, which is a really great feature. iSpring Suite is perfectly integrated with iSpring Learn, so you can directly publish your presentations to the LMS. That means time saving.

Contras: A couple of great requested enhancements: More customization features for the user portal would be very welcome as well as a sharing desktop/chat feature.

• Fuente: GetApp