Sobre PHP Point of Sale

Con PHP POS en Mac, PC, iOS o Android, paga no más de 34 $ por mes por ubicación para obtener las funciones avanzadas necesarias en el mercado minorista actual.

Descubre más sobre PHP Point of Sale

Easy to use web based front end and administration interfaces. Works well with touchscreens (capacitive or resistive) or mouse/keyboard.

Valoraciones de PHP Point of Sale

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funciones
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

PHP Point of Sale tiene una valoración global de 4.7 estrellas sobre 5 según las 306 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

Filtrar opiniones (306)

Valoración del producto

Valoración del producto

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado PHP Point of Sale antes?

Bryan L.
Bryan L.
Store Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

I have been using PHP Point of Sale for over 3 years now. I am very happy with the value and support

5 hace 4 años

Great support, if you have an issue they will take care of you. It is so comforting to know that there is a real person that will help you out when you are in a jam. They are also innovating, they don't rest on there past performance. I always see new features that I am happy they have added.

Puntos en contra:

I am very happy with it. However, if I had to chose something it would be better accounting for a whole business picture of your performance.

Bob M.
owner en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

A lot of value for the price

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: We used a fairly old, desktop-based POS for years. When web-based POS's started coming out, it seemed that they offered some significant advantages - though our first try with one (Hike POS) was an utter failure, based on what was promised with it. PHP POS worked great right from the start. The features they promoted all worked great - in fact, the biggest challenge was in determining how to utilize it's full potential. We've used both the downloaded and hosted version of it, which are virtually identical. We've used it on Windows pc's, ipads, and android devices. As mentioned, they offer exceptional support, including a robust feature request/implementation feature. They don't seem to pursue the same level of marketing as other POS systems, which I'm guessing would account for why they charge only about half the price of similar setups. We're all extremely happy with it.

There are an incredible number of ways to customize the software, and the range of capabilities is equal to POS software that's far more expensive. On top of that, there's support that surpasses pretty much any other software I've ever used.

Puntos en contra:

I'd kind of like to see certain reports that aren't readily available, but that's an awfully minor issue.

Carmen V.
Owner en Países Bajos

I don't know how we dit it without PHP Point of Sale

4 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: As a small business owner of a dog store and groomer, a web shop and store took up so much of my time. Especially the syncing of the products in the shop and the store, because sometimes I would forget to do that, so people would buy a product online that was sold out in the store.
After many comparisons I chose PHP Point of Sale and from day 1 that it was up and running I felt a lot calmer.

There is little not to like about this product. It is easy to set up. Has a ton of features, not even all of which we use. And offers so much more compared to other POS systems, truly value for money. What I especially love is the fact that I don't have to spend extra time on inventory and synchronization between store and web shop. And what I also love is that every new product I create in PHP POS is immediately available in the webshop. The possibilities are great, the support is great and fast and the program is very easy to use even for people who have never worked with a POS system before.

Puntos en contra:

Our only problem was with syncing the products. I wasn't aware that all the products were re-entering my webshop, so suddenly there were a lot of duplicates and I had to spend some extra time on them. But that could also have been a stupid mistake on my part.

Rick H.

Ricks Picks Review

2 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Chris is great to work with! Without chris I could not deal with this Service. His help is valued
The best possible value for what you get - thats for sure
I see this cloud service in this infancy. It needs a lot of upgrades.
My biggest issue is that it is not a system designed for a fast pace retail store - with a line of customers.
What I do like is that ti is very easy to edit sales and fix them after the fact
The reporting got better but stilll needs work
The Layaway/special order function works but not perfect.
The way the financial numbers are handled needs to get updated a bit. For example - if you do not put a cost in for an item immediately then statr selling the items, the system does not look back in history to calcukate the true profit, it assumes it was zero until the cost was put in, sometimes you have to sell something before you know what the cost is...

I already wrote it before

Already wrote it

Roger C.
owner/Master Tech en EE. UU.
Servicios para el consumidor, Trabajador autónomo

Outstanding service

5 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Migration was a breeze, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is right on top of things! Learning curve was very minimal and easy to adapt!

Outstanding local (USA) customer service, migration was very painless and took little to no time! the lay out is neat and easy to navigate. Issues are addressed promptly and effectivly.

Puntos en contra:

Sometimes if correct wording for repairs isn't used it has a hard time finding them. Can't obtain a work order authorization signature and no before and after function check lists.

Eduardo A.
Sales Manager en México
Alimentación y bebidas, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

We loved it until we developed our own

4 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: Great. We loved the easy to use, easy to deploy and syncing features. It syncs to your woocommerce store.

It is easy to use. It is easy to understand for people who are not used to POS systems. We were able to train new employees on how to use it very quickly. The fact that you can connect several stores online was great.

Puntos en contra:

Out of nowhere the team behind it decided to make it close source and forcing you to switch to their online SAS option. That didn't work well for us since we have poor internet connection in some of our stores. Therefore we had to develop our own software. The team behind PHP point of sale have since retracted their efforts to make it close source, but it was too late for us; we moved on.

Respuesta de PHP Point Of Sale

hace 11 meses

Hi, Thank you for the review. You are correct that we removed download version and brought it back. We still recommend cloud for most people now that we have offline mode. We are sorry to lose you as a customer but we still have download and offline mode

Software Enginner en Nigeria
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great sales and inventory tracking software

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Using PHP POS has really helped us save money hiring people to do some sort of work. The software does everything for us and we can manage and track every single thing that is happening in the store.

PHP point of sale is a great tool to have with amazing sales and inventory tracking, you can easily track everything in one place using this software. you can track customers, suppliers, sales, deliveries, price, reports, etc. Their customer support is just great if you have any glitch they are always ready to provide support and they're never tired of doing this is so great for us.

Puntos en contra:

If you are using it for the first time, you might have a little headache. no detail video tutorial on how to use the software.

ICT en Camboya
Fuente de la reseña

All function are complete to my shop

5 hace 4 años

Comentarios: It's an online version I'm free to access my pos every where and every time, I can many it and report it in short time, so i have time to run other business. For small business we don't need accounting department by using this full function pos with small money

Report is every good, we can find the most as we need. And other best for me is import/export to ecommerce and website.

Puntos en contra:

currency exchange for yet, Item should have type, example we can add it as Metter, Kilo, PCS or extra

Realtor en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

It does all I need to run my store. Great value for a very good price

5 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Ease of use and access on any platform...

I like this software because it is a web-based software and I can use it on any device I have at hand at anytime.

Puntos en contra:

The only con I have is that it doesn't work with my merchant provider "Square". I have to go outside of this software to process payments. I used another merchant that was supported by PHP POS but I couldn't use them anymore because most of my transactions are over the phone.

Geraldine P.
Geraldine P.
Co Owner and Account Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Easy to learn platform with access to customer service at your fingertips. Would highly recommend!!!

5 hace 4 años

In my case I love the ability to manage inventory and decide easily when a order for more parts is necessary. By always having parts we are always making money.

Puntos en contra:

Not being able to use it on your phone or other stations are hard to set up. I wish it was easier to use in other locations.

Ben S.
Managing Member en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Robust, intuitive, and cheap for the small business!

4 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I came across phpPOS while researching different POS systems when we were first opening. Suggested by a user on /r/smallbusiness, we were seeking a POS option that allowed us to utilize categorized products for our own stock, consignment based sales, and reporting features. Another caveat we held was that the POS was within our "limited" budget at the time -- phpPOS fit all of those needs, and more. We purchased, and two years later still use, the stand-alone version of phpPOS which fit our needs perfectly. We only use one register, but all staff have their own unique password protected logins and we can easily backup our inventory, sales history, etc. to an external drive. For larger businesses that require concurrent registers, etc -- you may want to consider the online version instead. Very happy with phpPOS and would definitely suggest it to other small business folks out there looking for a robust yet affordable POS option.

- detailed inventory options with categorization - ability to separate consignment sales and suppliers - product / service separation - good reporting options - can customize with knowledge of php - extremely affordable - stand-alone product -- service outages don't affect your sales! - item-grid compatible with touch-screen (we have too many items, so don't utilize this feature -- but it's there!)

Puntos en contra:

Very little cons. Never had any major issues, nor had to resort to customer support. The POS is intuitive enough to figure out on its own. Gift cards can be a little confusing at first.

Wilfred L.
Marketing Manager en Filipinas
Alimentación y bebidas, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great piece of POS software!

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We have used this software since Day 1 of our company InfinityMeals. I'm a PHP techy but my associates who are not so IT inclined were also able to use it easily. We use it in our restaurant to punch in orders and track our inventory and generates sales reports for analysis of products purchased. We wish there are extra features like further customization to the receipt to reduce the length of receipt printed. Printing out a kitchen copy. Store a sale, associate it to a table number to be retrieved later for final payment. Another huge feature would be to calculate the sales for the date and equate it to the amount of raw ingredients that has been used for proper inventory. Wishful thinking. Another feature would be to customize an order like. Order combo 1 with a sandwich and a salad with a particular drink and it would automatically list it on the receipt and the deduct it from the inventory. Other features for centralized server.
Having a central server that retrieves sales information from multiple branches and consolidates it into once server.
Having an offline mode then reconcile the sales to the central server for general reporting. An API so we can develop our own interfaces and use premade functions in PHPPOS Once those features are incorporated then I would totally pay for the extra features and mark it a straight 5/5. Thank you so much for the software and looking forward to grow with it as much as possible.

Simplicity Ease of use Great User Interface Straight forward functionality

Rapid updates. :)

Brandon R.
Director en EE. UU.
Instituciones religiosas, 2-10 empleados

Great Product. Great Support

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: PHP pos offers a robust user experience: slick interface, excellent sales and inventory tracking, and intuitive ease of use. Training employees to use the software took practically no time! Customers love the account features that allows history searches and store credit lines. My favorite feature: first rate customer service! Tech support responds quickly and thoroughly. And new feature requests often are met in the next release build. I highly recommend this mature platform that has made store management simple and efficient!

Customer support--trouble tickets resolved quickly and personally. Feature enrichment grows by orders of magnitude with each release.

Puntos en contra:

Maybe offer a video tutorial or other resource(s) on using the software for admins. Your interface is highly intuitive, but someone new to POS transactions might not understand, in principle, the rich value of all your PHP pos software capabilities. Your support forums are a great starting place for troubleshooting. I'm thinking more in terms of feature tutorials.

Chris L.
Fuente de la reseña

Best value for the money... best value even if they charged more

4 hace 5 años

Comentarios: This system is amazing. The value you get for the cost of this system is hands down the best out there. You can spend 5 to 10K dollars and get suckered into NEC products that don't perform half as well. PHP POS provides so much above and beyond in the realm of customer service that any of the other people would charge you out the ear for. We have been using PHP POS as a hosted solution for a year and what little support we have needed has been immediately delivered. I know I am costing myself money here but they need to raise the price of this product. They are selling too cheaply.

This product does everything a small brick and mortar store needs. It handles them well. I run this system as my own hosted code so the team has created software changes just for me. You will never get that kind of customer service from another vendor.

Puntos en contra:

There is very little about this system that is a negative. You are narrowly focused to a few Credit Card suppliers but that has expanded and I suspect will continue to do so. It does run in a browser so you do need to be sure to follow specific instructions and use firefox.. which is no big deal. I still use chrome and IE when I don't need the receipt printers.

Chad R.
Director en Canadá
Arte y artesanía, 2-10 empleados

Great Affordable and Easy POS

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We've been using PHP POS for about 3-4 years now and love it. It was reasonably priced and it had all the functions and features we needed. Have never had any problems with it and even when we upgraded to Windows 10 they're tech support was quick with a fix and we were up and running again within a day. Hope to keep using PHP POS for many more years.

Price for what you get, good support. Reliabble software.

Puntos en contra:

Would like more customization of fields (chance names and be able to delete extra fields we don't need when adding items...) We use it as for our consignment shop for artists, so it works but if we could customize it, it would make it even easier for volunteers to use too.

John R.
Owner en Afganistán
Comercio minorista
Fuente de la reseña

Fantastic software for my firing range!

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We went through several demos before deciding on PHP Point of Sale. It's ease of use, and the ability for us to locally host it, and price made it the obvious choice. We've had over 16,000 transactions, 6,500 unique customers in the past year, and haven't had a single problem. Even the upgrade was seamless. The few times we've had questions, they offered exceptional customer service and has been quick to offer help whenever needed, but so far, we haven't had any issues. We are running the system on an Atom powered 1U rack server with Windows 7 Pro 4GB of ram and an SSD drive. We run daily backups as part of the daily close out of the register. We have 3 concurrent sessions running all day, and during peak business that runs up to 5 sessions. Using our own VPN, we have no issue using the system at remote trade shows with a laptop and 3G/4G hotspot. Using just a simple magnetic card reader, we have no issues taking credit cards in the field. The software is EMV compatible with the latest version but we have not implemented that feature yet.

Easy to install, very stable, and fast (running on dedicated Windows 7 Pro atom machine with SSD)

Puntos en contra:

Would like to be able to add custom fields to customer database. I know it can be done with a PHP developer, but would be nice if that was an option natively.

Mari C.
Owner en Canadá

Excellent Customer Service

4 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We use the software for costing and inventory management since we are an online shop. While changing hardware, I couldn't figure out how to bring over the data. The customer service I received was unbelievably great going above and beyond. Using the software is fairly straight forward. There are a couple of annoying bugs but the next version promises to fix that. Comparing the value for the price, this is a good buy. I recommend this product.

Ease of use. Customer service.

Puntos en contra:

Days to expiry: Having to manually count the number of days leading to the expiry date. I would like to be able to enter the expiry date stated on products and have the software calculate the number of days so that we can run a report listing products expiring in x days. Kits: When creating a kit, the individual product cost appear, but afterwards when looking at a kit, the product costs are hidden making modifying a kit time consuming.

Willow F.
owner en Canadá
Fuente de la reseña

After 3 years this POS software still makes my life so much easier.

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I started with PHPPOS about 3 years ago when I opened an art supply store. With thousands of sku's to track I needed an easy platform to use. I found PHPPOS online and gave it a try. It is incredibly easy to use both in function and design. I haven't needed help often but when I have the support has been lightspeed fast. I chose to download and use the software on a local server as I do not want to be at the whim of my internet connection. The cost of upgrading to a newer version is so small that it is worth it. The latest version has so much more that you can do with stats. which I am really getting a lot out of. There could always be more but I am super happy with how much value and ease this has brought to my business.
Willow Friday
Iron Oxide Art Supplies
Nanaimo Canada
www.ironoxideartsupplies.com

It is easy to use, reliable, aesthetic and intuitive.

Puntos en contra:

There are a few things that could allow me to be more efficient when using it for example, if I could choose what line the screen landed on after adding a product. Or if I could choose which lines were mandatory or not to fill out when adding products.

Liz M.
Admin en Australia
Fuente de la reseña

Excellent features for the price!

5 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Ability to access the program from any location and device! Customisation, ease of use - everyone can use it even our technologically challenged staff!

So easy to use, large amount of features including the ability to add photos, edit items in bulk, price scaling/ tiers, control duration of sale prices, emailing a copy of the invoice to customers, CLOUD based - this feature has been my life saver! Ease of introducing a scanner, till and label printer to the program, excellent customer service who actually take your recommendations seriously and even implement bona fide requests that would serve everyone! Ability to customise. The price is what drew me initially and has kept me using it!

Puntos en contra:

If somehow it could be integrated into any website to save me doubling up on managing inventory. Other than that at this stage your team has done a fantastic job! I've recommended this to all business owners I meet!

Jesse C.
Fuente de la reseña

Good POS but needs to grow with new fuctionality

4 hace 5 años

Comentarios: PHP Point of Sale is a good web based and mobile software that matches well for small and midsize businesses. While the interface is clean and intuitive, the integration features to any major eCommerce platform is non-existent. We use PHP Point of Sale for our brick-n-mortar store, but have to maintain separate inventory from our online ecommerce solution which requires extra time and manpower. I recommend you throughly test the PHP Point of Sale application and see if it meets our needs. I'd like to see more features and functionality deployed and tested at a faster rate. The updates are far and few between. I would recommend to small businesses. When you're at the point of 1000+ skus and you're business grows, you made need to re-evaluate your business needs.

Interface (Clean and Concise) Great IPad App / Mobile Useful Features

Puntos en contra:

No integration with BigCommerce, Shopify, Magento, or Woocommerce at this time Product Import (SKU's) need to be enhanced

Mitz L.
Project Manager en Canadá
Comercio minorista, 11-50 empleados

Hard to beat PHPPOS

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Trying to convey away from the traditional Point of Sale system, we decided to test PHP Point of Sale. We were very impressed from the moment we started using it. Compared to the many different software we tried, we found PHP POS to have the best user interface. It is perfectly laid out, making the workflow very easy to understand. We also found PHP POS to be the fastest most responsive out there. Carrying out transfers and sales was very easy and logically delivered in the system. PHP POS also gave us the necessary reports for our staff. One of the things we liked the most about PHP POS was the ability to have it installed on our servers. None of the web-based software we tried allowed us to do that. When it came to customer support, PHP POS would answer our questions in a matter of minutes. The developers are also always on top of customers recommendations as we posted a few requests and they were added in the subsequent version. The only thing that PHP POS fell short for us was in its ability to add GL accounts to complement with a Financial software. Other than that, PHP POS is the best one out there. It can quite well adapt to many different applications in the retail industry.

Everything. It is very well built software.

Puntos en contra:

It does not have the ability to add GL accounts

Balazs B.
Owner en Canadá

Great software, excellent support

5 hace 2 años

Very comprehensive feature list, fast support

Puntos en contra:

Nothing negative about this solution. Very happy

Raghu Y.
Ui developer en India
Software informático, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Ultimate product for reports generation

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: PHP Point Of Sale gains a monetary for our business to track the reports at real time extremely high end product with lots of features in it, the items and inventory can generate reports based on sales. This program works great for businesses that use cash, check, or account numbers for their sales. For my business needs, it's gaining my business to huge thanks for php point of sale .....

PHP point of sale is mainly used for reports generation unlike other softwares, php point of sale does it all work at one place, we can sync with apps that you already use like QuickBook, Square, and Woocommerce. To boost our business in no time ,extra clean format of dashboard can be maintained to the end user ie.. reports generation. Quiet easy with this software, php point of sale is a best product to recommended to small and medium-sized businesses people to track their levels of business in graphical format.. thanks for php point of sale

Puntos en contra:

No cons till now php point of sale has to improve one basic source is when ever product is sold on daily basis or item can't be checked try to improve this overall good product

Charlie B.
owner en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Great tool for the price. It streamlined the worst bottleneck at the shop.

5 hace 4 años

Comentarios: It streamlined customer checkout by allowing us to open a second (or third) register during busy times. For event days, we grabbed a deposit bag and a smartphone or tablet to take care of registration while the main desk remained our standard cash register setup. It saved a lot of time and confusion.

PHP POS is easy to use once the initial setup is done. I could train someone to use it in a matter of minutes, as opposed to a couple of hours on our old system. It also allows easy lookup of products and sales receipts as well as offering a variety of report formats.

Puntos en contra:

The initial setup on our server took a little bit of effort. Also the cash-in-till tracking wasn't working for all registered users. (That could have been a configuration error on my part, though. . . still haven't figured it out.)

David O.
Business owner en Australia
Hardware informático, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Best pos I have ever used

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Chris and the team are amazing. When I first got the point of sale it did just about everything I needed. I had one issue and Chris added it in the very next version. I made more suggestions and just about everyone was added. I live in Australia and I have even had Chris call me once to sort out and issue. I got the feeling Chris thought it was was a very important issue to fix which is great to see. I am so impressed by the software that I am currently in the process of maybe selling two more copies to local businesses.

Features are add quickly on request and the support is fast and really good

Puntos en contra:

It's based on a tax system that is not local to me but the team made adjustments and added features which to sort this out. I would also like to see less need for a mouse.