Sobre Falcon.io

Solución de gestión de redes sociales todo en uno con funciones de escucha social, publicación, creación de informes, evaluación comparativa y participación.

Descubre más sobre Falcon.io

The customer support team is always quick to respond to any queries I might have and usually do a good job of fixing any issue I am having.

Puntos en contra:

When our contract was up this year, we switched from Falcon.io to another platform because we found other platforms with similar functionalities for a much lower price.

Valoraciones de Falcon.io

3,8
Relación calidad-precio
3,8

Probabilidad de recomendación

Falcon.io tiene una valoración global de 4,2 estrellas sobre 5 según las 186 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Falcon.io?

Filtrar opiniones (186)

Rob
Rob
Marketing en EE. UU.
Estudios de mercado, 11-50 empleados

Falcon.io Review

5,0 hace 12 meses

Comentarios: Very good experience. It helped to get our social media scheduled and publish on time, without having trouble forgetting any important posts.

Great program to publish and schedule your social media content - especially if you have a lot of content to publish.

Puntos en contra:

It is very similar to other programs- but somewhat more expensive.

Roderick
Social Media Manager en RU
Fuente de la reseña

Great product with lots of features but be prepared to pay!

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall my experience with Falcon has been very positive. Having used multiple SMM tools, I've been impressed with the efficiency of the software. More development on the accompanying Hub app will really benefit a seamless operation across both desktop and mobile.

Falcon is really easy to manage multiple social media channels, allowing you to easily post, interact and report. The UI is really easy to digest, meaning you can quickly pick up and get used to the software with minimal training. The customer support staff are always readily available should you need them, offering great advice and checking back to make sure the issue has been resolved. Regular webinars also give key insight into the changes going on in the social landscape, as well as demonstrating new product features.

Puntos en contra:

Falcon is one of the pricier social media scheduler tools. The value is there with the quality and detail in the social listening/reporting, however it doesn't make the software too accessible for smaller businesses or individuals.

Alternativas consideradas: AgoraPulse y Hootsuite

Software anterior: Buffer

Razones para cambiar a Falcon.io: Number of features and ability to have multiple team members/accounts with various levels of accessibility.

Enes
Information Technology en Turquía
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados

Falcon.io Review

4,0 hace 2 meses

Thanks to reporting and statistics, I can create a strategy for myself by looking at the data. This is my favorite feature.

Puntos en contra:

There is no feature that I dislike the most. The fact that it is both convenient and inexpensive makes the application stand out in its field.

ashley
Sr. Communications Mgr en EE. UU.
Hostelería, 51-200 empleados

Review

3,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: It's a good experience, but really wish those pieces of functionality were available as they are crucial to efficiency of our business.

The software is helpful to managing all social channels

Puntos en contra:

There are a few features that really could be improved: -bulk scheduling: being able to schedule multiple posts over the course of months or weeks. Our business can use the same evergreen posts at certain times. The functionality that Sprout Social offers is ideal. -scheduling the same posts across multiple channels on the same interface. Facebook, Insta and Linked In-- again Sprout allows this functionality. -not limiting custom reports to a certain number of metrics.

Alternativas consideradas: Sprout Social, Meltwater y Hootsuite

Software anterior: Sprout Social, Meltwater y Hootsuite

Razones para cambiar a Falcon.io: Previous relationship and the all in one reporting functionality. Other companies used 3rd parties for reporting purposes.

Elisa
Marketing Manager en Australia
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Good software but fairly steep learning curve

4,0 hace 3 meses

There are some powerful features of this software such as social listening and the publishing works really well. The customer support is excellent with continual free training from a personal account manager.

Puntos en contra:

I've found that Falcon requires a steeper learning curve to get new staff to access and effectively use all of the features. It has been a little "glitchy" at times also

Rynie
Marketing assistant en Sudáfrica
Fuente de la reseña

How Falcon made my day to day life easier

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall experience is very positive. Like mentioned above, I really like the Publishing tool. Engaging with the audience is also much easier than before (I do however wish that Instagram DM's could pull through to Falcon as well because then all my engagement could be done from one platform). But yes, overall I'm very positive. The team is also always very ready and prepared to help.

The Publishing tool saves me so much time. Instead of designing a content plan on other software or programs, I can now create my content on Falcon's calendar. I also save time then on briefing our designers, because I send it directly to them for approval where they see exactly what I have in mind and design it accordingly.

Puntos en contra:

I really dislike that I have to create my audience from scratch every time I set up my ads. I don't want to create an audience from the listening tool, which is the only way you can save an audience. I would like to create an audience from scratch once, save it for that specific channel, and have it ready the next time/month I create my ads. Also, a recommendation - That you can edit published content as well (sometimes you want to change a small thing in the caption, but now you have to delete the whole post and add everything again).

Alternativas consideradas: HubSpot Marketing Hub

Razones para elegir Falcon.io: Sprout made engaging very difficult. The listening tool on Falcon is a BIG bonus. Another thing that Falcon offered that Sprout didn't was the approval option which makes it possible to do content planning directly on the platform.

Software anterior: Sprout Social

Razones para cambiar a Falcon.io: - Listening

Sabina
Senior Social Media Executive en RU
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 501-1.000 empleados

Falcon review

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: User friendly, amazing support team and account managers!

For us the scheduling tool is most useful. Falcon is very user-friendly. Once implemented we we're able to roll it out to stakeholders with ease.

Puntos en contra:

When we first started using Falcon we felt that we couldn't use it to the fullest due to API restrictions. Since raising our issues with Falcon their development team have now almost resolved all of the issues. I do feel that the listening tool could be better. We run yearly influencer rankings and need to pull historical data but Falcon only allows you to pull 30 days of historical data when setting up a new listening stream.

Alternativas consideradas: Sprout Social

Razones para elegir Falcon.io: Needed more features for our social media intelligence tool.

Software anterior: Hootsuite

Razones para cambiar a Falcon.io: It was recommended.

Project Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Take the time to explore

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I am very impressed, I wasn't very famliar with it when I started using it but I'm starting to see the power of it. The learning curve, like I said, is a big one but there is a lot of help and resources available to navigate you thru it. I wish I started with the tutorials, like my CRM suggested but I hoped it would be fairly plug and play so that's my bad.

The best thing for me is their customer support. Falcon is a very robust software and it takes time to learn it. Having a person available at all times to answer your questions is a very powerful feature and one I've taken advantage of multiple times. They are always available, even if it is to help you locate a specific thing in your dashboard.

Puntos en contra:

Probably the mobile apps. Since the software is so robust, there are a bunch of different apps that you need to perform all the different tasks. I think this is useful if you have a big team but our team is small, even thou our client is big and having so many different apps makes it quite annoying when trying to manage.

Hannah
Marketing Generalist en EE. UU.
Construcción, 5.001-10.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

You can't go wrong with Falcon

4,0 hace 7 meses

The calendar and ease of scheduling is the best part of falcon, but the monitoring system is great too!

Puntos en contra:

The reporting system isn't the best. There are a lot of glitches and it's hard to manipulate the numbers the way you want, but you can get the basics.

Content Marketing Strategist en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Good software, but limited on IG

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I use Falcon to schedule social media posts for multiple clients.

I like that I can post to all social platforms from one location, and I can tag and track specific campaigns.

Puntos en contra:

Still doesn't have functionality to post multiple images or videos to IG and they have not updated their emojis so newer emojis show up as question mark boxes.

Lynan
Lynan
Founder / Chief Marketing Strategist en India
Hostelería, 2-10 empleados

Falcon.io is a One Stop Social Media Stop for Agencies

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I shared most in the I like section. For our big client its been a godsend, with smaller clients a bit trickier. Its streamlined our content creation process and made us more consistent with posting at optimal times on different platforms than ever. Also we can get months ahead with scheduled content, like we'd always dreamed. Its freed up time for other important business things!

I love the dashboard interface, and the ability to switch from one Client (Project) to another. I absolutely LOVE that my team & I can post for clients on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn & Twitter. We even can map out Instagram stories as a part of the overarching social media strategy. As an agency owner, I like the approval capabilities for my content creator or clients to create posts and for us to be the final approval and last eyes to see a post before it goes live. And last but not least, I am a huge fan of the reporting, easy to generate reports for each platform that we can send or review for clients as frequently as need. Also was extremely helpful for end of year/new year meetings I had in December and January, I was more prepared and educated about our stats than ever before, with just a few clicks.

Puntos en contra:

Wishing you had Pintrest posting (we use and pay for Tailwind). More education on how to use social listening. More capabilities of the apps (to approve ideally or quick switch out or fix posts). To be able to answer chats/DMs in your app, so we can track our responses through stats.

Adrian
CRM Manager en EE. UU.
Aprendizaje en línea, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente: GetApp

Overall, the best choice for your social network monitoring

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: If you have to keep numerous channels in check, then Falcon is exactly what you need. The solution allows you to keep everything in order. It gives your team a comprehensive insight into your clients’ activities. We think it is one of the must-have programs.

With the help of Falcon Social, it has never been a problem to control all the company’s social media channels. We believe that the ability to create applications in the program is one of the best features of the Falcon platform. Besides, what we like about the program is its measure function. With its help, we do not face any serious problems and difficulties when creating and analyzing our reports. It is an all-in-one-place solution. Falcon gives us a great number of abilities to work on the content of our company, as well as provide our best practices through various media channels. Besides, the program allows making engagement with clients easier and more natural. All the things considered, it was definitely a worthy investment for our company.

Puntos en contra:

Even though we did not have an urgent necessity to contact the Falcon support team, we believe it is a drawback not to have a phone hotline. Well, in some cases, it is a must for a customer to solve the problem occurring within the Falcon platform in the shortest time possible. In addition, it would be better for the service to have a more advanced ability for signing up for newsletters. We wish there was a feature of getting the necessary data and information into our company’s database.

Alicia
Director of Digital Media en EE. UU.

Must-Have for a Busy Agency

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Overall I love it for scheduling, analytics, and engagement management. I have noticed a few bugs with it not working certain days or posts not able to go through. But for the most part, with how much I use it, I've had minimal issues, and I would recommend this for any agency or social media marketer that is juggling a lot of clients.

This platform cuts out hours of time scheduling & customizing posts for multiple social media platforms. It's also a great tool for managing comments/messages for multiple clients in one easy, organized location.

Puntos en contra:

FB Business Suite now allows you to schedule IG & FB stories, while Falcon still doesn't have that feature. Also we paid for the Advertising feature which allows you to set up FB ads directly through the platform, however I have found that I still end up using FB Ads Manager to maintain my advertising. I was excited about the idea of being able to do everything in one spot initially but the advertising feature is not easy to use, although I'm sure a lot of that has to do with what the FB API allows for third-party apps, and you can't easily set up different types of ads & optimization, so you end up having to move to FB Ads Manager anyway to do anything that isn't a basic "boost."

Joanne
Social Media Specialist en Canadá
Alimentación y bebidas, 201-500 empleados

Falcon.io review

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Community management is much easier with Falcon.io. Being able to easily collaborate with colleagues on tackling all comments helps the business improve its customer service.

Falcon is user-friendly and helps me plan and schedule content in advance. It also gives me an easy way to gain insights on the performance of content on social media. It makes community management a breeze as well.

Puntos en contra:

It would be great if we could make carousels or upload multiple images directly in Falcon.io without the hub app.

Alternativas consideradas: Hootsuite

Software anterior: Buffer

Janina
Social Media Specialist en Alemania
Comercio mayorista, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Efficient social media management tool

4,0 hace 2 años

We regulalrly use the content pool and calendar functionalities within the publish area. This has helped us a lot in collaborating with different countries in our company when it comes to sharing content and ideas.

Puntos en contra:

We are current waiting for some improvements in the "measure" area. There are currently some features missing like exporting metrics/Dashboards and also some data for particular channels.

Alternativas consideradas: Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Facelift Cloud y Hootsuite

Razones para elegir Falcon.io: We were looking for a solution that better helps us with international collaboration

Software anterior: Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Facelift Cloud, Meltwater y Hootsuite

Razones para cambiar a Falcon.io: We have received best overall combination in terms of functionality, service and price.

Cindy
Social Media Content Exectuive en RU
Contabilidad, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Falcon Review

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Getting other teams to schedule has cut down my tasks in some ways, making people more responsible for their own projects and providing training for them so they've learned a new skill.
Customer service is always great, (Helgi is awesome) (and love that you can send GIFS), and they're usually quick to respond and resolve issues.

The calendar overview Scheduling quite easily Being able to leave notes Having a team system

Puntos en contra:

The approval system and the access that different user roles have. Preview mode not always being accurate. Not being able to do things like tagging on pics for Twitter or needing an app to schedule certain posts on Instagram. Falcon not being able to collate all data from all channels for stats (but i know that's due to the channel permissions and not Falcon) Falcon sometimes refreshing and not saving posts, taking ages to load images. Channels being disconnected (again not entirely Falcons fault)

Gabriella
Marketing & PR Manager en Suiza
Hostelería
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Very recommended social media management tool

5,0 hace 7 años

Falcon Social has helped us to keep all the different social media channels in check. We are also using the BUILD tab a lot since it makes creating apps - such as Sweepstakes or Picture contests - a breeze. The MEASURE function lets you analyse and create reports for a miriad of topics such as page likes/unlikes, page views, total reach, engagement, all the way to your page fans by gender and age and much more. Falcon let's you also use UTM strings for campaigns so you can trace them easily with Google Analytics which is another huge plus for us. There are several different user rights, e.g. Moderator, Editor or Admin. This can be essential if you work with apprentices like we do. This way they can create Posts independently which are then automatically sent for approval to a user with corresponding rights. Another huge plus: If you ever have any questions which are not answered by their comprehensive support page called Knowledgebase, you can just start a chat session with the support staff. We have had quite a few chats in the past and the supporters are always helpful, fast and very friendly.

Puntos en contra:

There is no telephone hotline. However their chat function works well and you get fast responses. I wish their 'Newsletter sign up' app came with a double opt in function or even the possibility to get the collected data into our database instead of a simple .csv file. Among the many channels you can add (Facebook, Google+, Twitter etc.) there is only one missing: Pinterest.

Digital Specialist en Australia
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 51-200 empleados

Life is better with Falcon

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Falcon helped us massively streamline our approvals process, gives us a place to quickly and easily share graphics of channel and audience insights, and has overall created efficiencies for social media management.

An instinctive and smooth scheduling and approval process was one of the main reasons we first considered Falcon and we then found an array of extra features that helped convince us this was a good move: an on-boarding process, an account manager, analytics that are better than native stats, listening tools, and moderation. Having all of this in one place is a timesaver. In addition to the ongoing development of the tools, such as expanding Instagram and Linked In capabilities, Falcon is a real improvement to daily social media management compared to where we were.

Puntos en contra:

We're still using native tools for ads, especially Facebook but can see this changing in time.

Hilary
Senior Social Media Coordinator en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 51-200 empleados

Falcon Review

5,0 hace 2 años

I like the ease of use when assigning messages to my team. I also like the calendar view and the ease with which can reschedule posts.

Puntos en contra:

My least favorite thing about Falcon is the reporting module, I'd love to see some revenue based KPIs in there as well.

Alternativas consideradas: Sprout

Razones para elegir Falcon.io: Wanted a more robust product

Software anterior: AgoraPulse

Julia
Manager, Advertising and Digital en Canadá
Alimentación y bebidas, 51-200 empleados

Would Highly Recommend

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: My overall experience with Falcon. io has been very positive. I just wish I had more time to use it to its full potential!

It allows one person to manage over 10 different social channels with varying levels of involvement. The reporting function is very user-friendly. Customer service is easy to access through the help feature if you ever run into issues.

Puntos en contra:

Cost. Considering all the free open-source software available, I think the cost would limit the types of businesses that could afford this tool.

Sophie
Senior Social Media Executive en RU
Alimentación y bebidas, 201-500 empleados

Excellent so far!

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Enjoying it so far, it meets all our needs and has great customer support.

The product is easy to use and hands down the best thing that comes with it is the constant support of their staff. Always very helpful and quick in responding to queries.

Puntos en contra:

I think overall the platform could be a little more visual. We've previously used Dash Hudson and found this to be 100% user friendly and metrics could be understood at a glance.

Arseniy
Campaign Analytics Manager en Alemania
Alimentación y bebidas, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

All-in-one tool for social media

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We are managing several dozen channels and over 70 users in a dozen countries - for me as an admin and coordinator Falcon provides tools to see what's happening where and allocate access and resources easily.

- Ease of user/channel management. - One-stop solution for publishing, engagement, listening and analytics - Reliable and easy web-interface and bulk upload features - Very responsive customer support - Lots of customer success management support - training, webinars, etc.

Puntos en contra:

- I am less impressed by Measure tools than the rest of the suite, but this largely because we have extensive needs for pretty customised reporting on social channels' performance and I find it more productive to work with raw data and custom made dashboards. If you are a content manager and need to keep an eye on some key numbers - Falcon is OK.

Alternativas consideradas: Sprinklr, Emplifi Social Marketing Cloud, Percolate y CoSchedule Marketing Suite

Co-Founder | Creative Director en Canadá
Fuente de la reseña

Best in class software, easy to use, and feature-rich

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We use Falcon.io to monitor the sentiment, mentions and overall trends/virality of our clients social media profiles.

First of all, the biggest benefit of Falcon is that it comes in significantly cheaper than the market leader (Salesforce) and 100x easier to use and get started. While customization may not be as extensible as Salesforce (also without the headaches), there's still a good degree of tuning to be found within Falcon such as setting up automatically generated reports, custom dashboards, and brand monitoring options. Falcon also works great in a multilingual setting (French and English in our case), though will sometimes report some false-positives in non-English sentiments. The ability to monitor brand mentions, sentiments, and callouts across all social media platforms and the web in one convenient dashboard is amazing.

Puntos en contra:

The mobile version of the site, and mobile apps for iOS/Android (Called Engage) are a bit buggy sometimes, and leave a bit to be desired feature-wise. Though, thankfully it appears that the app is regularly updated and maintained, so I'm holding out hope that it grows to be much more serviceable in the future.

Vinko
Head of Operations en Sudáfrica

Falcon.io makes it easy

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: It is a pleasure to use this tool and the quality of data it collects is brilliant. The tool is very easy to use and navigation is seamless.

Very easy to use and the data collection is brilliant. Customer support is out of this world.

Puntos en contra:

Lack for social listening analytics. In this sense it feels a bit light-weight. Twitter content performance data is limited. Boolean search queries are too limited for complex search queries.

Alternativas consideradas: Synthesio y Talkwalker

Razones para elegir Falcon.io: Tracx shut down.

Razones para cambiar a Falcon.io: Quality of the data was top notch. The tool is very easy to use and the support is out of this world.

Katy
Communications Coordinator en Australia
Relaciones gubernamentales, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Some great features

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: It is a great product that allows us to Monitor and Engage better than we did previously.

Engage function is really great. The scheduling function is great for Twitter, Facebook, the new Share function is great for sharing drafts with people not on the platform - can you add the share function to every draft page so you don't have to add Labels to get the right content?

Puntos en contra:

1. You can't boost from the page. This means that any post you are putting money behind, you have to use creator studio for. 2. Multiple photos to Instagram. Again, need to deflect to Creator Studio for this. 3. I feel the Calendar functions could be better so that you can use it more in planning.