Sobre Hexnode UEM

Una solución integral de gestión de dispositivos móviles, gestión de aplicaciones, BYOD y seguridad para tu empresa.

Descubre más sobre Hexnode UEM

I really love Kiosk Lockdown, and it is very simple when I do install hexnode by using Device Owner.

Puntos en contra:

The name Hexnode is not very catchy and it's sort of hard to remember.

Valoraciones de Hexnode UEM

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Hexnode UEM tiene una valoración global de 4,7 estrellas sobre 5 según las 105 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Hexnode UEM?

Filtrar opiniones (105)

Nirmal
Nirmal
Developer en India
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados

Easy use UEM solution

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Hexnode UEM is easy to use and is best for mac. I would recommend this software to everyone looking for an MDM with these features.

Hexnode UEM is one of the easiest MDM software to familiarize. Well-prepared documentation helped us follow quite quickly. Moreover, any doubts regarding the software can be clarified with their friendly and knowledgeable customer service team.

Puntos en contra:

Hexnode for windows was not upto mark compared to mac. Occasional bugs sometimes cause problems.

Alternativas consideradas: Jamf Pro

Software anterior: Jamf Pro

Razones para cambiar a Hexnode UEM: Pandemic scenario posed a WFH issue where we had to manage the devices remotely. So, we thought of trying out the Hexnode free version. Soon enough, we were convinced of its capabilities and subscribed for the same. Though we faced slight issues due to occasional bugs, we could clear it out with the help of the support team.

Tecnología y servicios de la información, 501-1.000 empleados

Awesome Product, Great Price, Fantastic Support

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: I use Hexnode to lock down the iPads in my stores to only display a catalogue of items to my customers. The tool works easily and is very simple to set up and run.

The platform is pretty handy and is compatible with a wide range of devices. Several of our offices across the nation use different types of devices, so this really helpful in our scenario.

Puntos en contra:

I am absolutely happy and satisfied with the product and services. I have no complaints whatsoever.

Alternativas consideradas: Scalefusion

Software anterior: Esper

Razones para cambiar a Hexnode UEM: Hexnode is the best device management software compared to all others in the EU region with GDPR compliance.

Daniel
IT Manager en Canadá
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 51-200 empleados

Intuitive setup, and design, Great Customer Support

5,0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Having our Driver's eld locked down to only the programs for work is great.Easy to use, and very straightforward.

Easy setup and integration. Great customer support at every stage.Kiosk is clean and to the point.

Puntos en contra:

Cons are mostly because features are not available via the Android Enterprise model of control.Some more granular control of display settings would be nice.

Alternativas consideradas: SOTI MobiControl

Razones para cambiar a Hexnode UEM: Easy of use and setup.

Nikhil
Technical Account Specialist en India
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

A product with a great UI that requires some backend tweaks to make the product more stable.

3,0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: Overall, a good experience. Would recommend it to SMBs who are just getting into UEM. Might not be the best for large Enterprises.

The UI is amazing and very intuitive. Setup is a breeze.

Puntos en contra:

Some features do not work as expected due to the lack of thoroughness in the backend stack.

Alternativas consideradas: Cisco Meraki

Razones para cambiar a Hexnode UEM: Ease of use and good UI.

Justin
IT Support en EE. UU.
Construcción, 201-500 empleados

Solid and practical UEM

5,0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Eas of setting up policies and importing our devices

Puntos en contra:

The need for apple devices to be enrolled in apple business manager for some of the features to work

Tecnología y servicios de la información, 10.000+ empleados

Great for managing Kiosk devices

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Hexnode is worth every penny you spend if you have similar issues as ours. I will certainly recommend it.

Kiosk device management is pretty easy with Hexnode UEM. It has an easy and intuitive portal and interface. Overall, Hexnode is one of the best UEM available for its price.

Puntos en contra:

There aren't many dislikes to talk about. Sometimes, the portal takes time to load. However, this happened just a couple of times only.

Alternativas consideradas: Intercept X Endpoint

Software anterior: Intercept X Endpoint

Razones para cambiar a Hexnode UEM: Hexnode helped us with asset management issues, especially Kiosk device management. Overall productivity is improved.

Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados

Great Customer Service/Knowledge Articles/User Experience

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: One word to describe my whole experience is: Easy. Hexnode made it super simple for the small bank that I work at to enroll devices of both Android and iOS, as well as monitor and maintain them effectively. Their support is two clicks away, which is always nice for when I have simple questions that I can't find in their expansive knowledge articles (which is rare..)

The layout of the portal as well as the knowledge articles provided for enrolling and managing devices are clear, easy to navigate, and even easier to ask for support with their built-in live chat function.

Puntos en contra:

Nothing to complain about really! The pricing is a little steep for Enterprise features per device but it comes with great value.

Alternativas consideradas: ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus

Razones para cambiar a Hexnode UEM: They have better support, better knowledge articles, and are just easier to work with in general.

Kamil
System Engineer en Polonia
Fuente de la reseña

Very good software for low price

4,0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Good UX, very good funcionalities, user friendly

Good managment of endpoint devices like Windows, Android, macOS

Daniel Mario
Daniel Mario
CTO en EE. UU.
Software informático, 2-10 empleados

Lots Of Good Features But Can Be Complicated To Set Up

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: The software has a lot of features and it works well, the only problem from my point of view is that with feature richness also comes a sometimes complicated and obscure way of getting to the right settings. I'm pretty tech literate but often have to ask support how to do things, even though this is rare for other software providers we have. On the other hand, their support is very helpful and responsive in getting me the answers I need, so eventually I get things done

Rich feature set, works well, excellent support.

Puntos en contra:

Can get complicated to set up and it can be difficult to find out how to do the things you need it to do. But support team is very responsive and always helps.

Aaron
Application Support en EE. UU.
Comercio mayorista, 51-200 empleados

Good MDM platform

5,0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

I like that I'm able to remotely control our warehouse scanners using Hexnode.

Puntos en contra:

Locating out-of-compliance scanners is a challenge, because the system can't provide finer details than whether a device is within or outside our warehouse.

IT Support Desk en EE. UU.
Práctica médica, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Hexnode

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Hexnode has been great. Yes it has had issues and I have found bugs. One that would wipe the device entirely. But I was able to work with the Hexnode team and get everything fixed. The product is good but the customer service is great. I have used other MDM in the past and did not like dealing with them or the service.

Very easy to use. Great customer service. Very powerful.

Puntos en contra:

I have found devices that it does not work on. I have found bugs.

Nikhil
Developer en Países Bajos

Excellent for BYOD issues

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: I would highly recommend this product for essential UEM services and to solve your BYOD issues.

I liked the containerization feature, which helped separate personal and company-related profiles on devices. In addition, advanced restrictions enabled us to stop screen capture and enhance security.

Puntos en contra:

Some necessary features are available only in top plans; however, most of them are just basic versions.

Simon
Full Stack Developer en Japón

Wonderful UEM for the price

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: We recommend Hexnode to companies that focus on intelligent planning of their resources and expenses.

Hexnode is one of the best UEM we have ever used at its price. Simple and userfriendly design with small learning curve.

Puntos en contra:

Hexnode is, of course, the best at its price, but if you compare it with other giants, it still lacks some essential updates.

Sondang
Application Support en Indonesia
Logística y cadena de suministro, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

with hexnode the work is smooth

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: with this software I can find out the list of applications running on devices and find out the position and activity of the device/tablet.

Monitor device / policy / mandatory apps .

Monitor device / policy / mandatory apps . lock device

Tayyab
IT Application Specialist en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados

One of the BEST MDMS!

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Device management and full control, device monitoring

Online portal is extremely easy to use and enrollment process is very simple. Changes made in the portal are applied immediately across all devices. Search function is really thorough and has all of the options that I needed.

Puntos en contra:

Remote view feature is sometimes flaky. There can be a delay between the device and in the portal by a few seconds. Sometimes it doesn't work properly, making it unreliable.

FREYA
Operations Officer en RU
Internet, 51-200 empleados

Amazing product amazing service

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Amazing!!! So easy and so friendly

Remotely deployable which is so helpful over lockdown, and so much visibility of users and devices

Puntos en contra:

A few features are still unavailable as yet but they're in the pipeline

Propiedad inmobiliaria, 201-500 empleados

Great Web UI, an improvement over Maas360

4,0 hace 4 años

It has a remote view feature for iOS, great support, and a super easy to navigate UI compared to Maas360.

Puntos en contra:

Not as feature packed as Maas36, but works perfectly for what we need in our organization.

Matthew
IT Admin en EE. UU.

Great software

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Allows us to have a tablet that is secure and single purpose.

It's easy to manage and the customer support is great! We have it set up on 18 tablets now and works great. We use it daily.

Puntos en contra:

I wish I had more control over software updates, but I think that's a fault of Android, not Hexnode. No major complaints.

Anose
IT Manager en India
Hardware informático, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

A secure solution for distributed devices

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Make sure your settings do not overlap if you have multiple policies. Do not proceed with doubts. Always use the live chat option or contact number.

Location-based groups have benefitted us the most as we could easily manage our branches. Another fantastic attribute is the geo-fencing feature by which we could keep our devices within the company.

Puntos en contra:

Changes in one policy do not default to the other policy’s shared settings. It was a little annoying as we had to do the process again.

, 201-500 empleados

Excellent, Intuitive, Easy to Use

5,0 hace 5 años

Intuitive and ease of use. Went thru 3 different MDM's before picking this one. MaaS 360 is garbage compared to Hexnode

Puntos en contra:

No 2FA as of yet. But their support is great . Also, the AD option should sync more regularly than once a day.

Amol
Technology Consultant en India
Software informático, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

A modern MDM product with great set of features and dev friendly APIs

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: We are trying to build a knowledge experience product where Kiosk mode is important feature considering young users' safety to avoid them opening non-safe applications.

Policies can be applied to usergroups, policies are associated automatically to each device after the device is added to a user in usergroup Single mode and multi mode Kiosk mode works as advertises. Nice set of out of box reports.

Puntos en contra:

Multiple Apps/API keys - We would like to have multiple apps within same account/portal with each app having a different API key, so that cost, reports can be created separately. Data export APIs are missing to build our own reports or create our own data pipelines to AWS or other places. APIs should allow pagination and filtering for users and devices.

Eric
Eric
IT Manager en EE. UU.
Producción de alimentos, 51-200 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

The Best Multi-Platform MDM

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: For someone with experience with MDM setup, Hexnode is easy to configure and setup. All of the configuration options are laid out in a logical way and all features work as expected. They are actively developing the product and the technical support is excellent.

Intuitive system requiring no training to configure. Manages any type of device and integrates with all types of services needed to support authentication and systems management.

Puntos en contra:

The name Hexnode is not very catchy and it's sort of hard to remember.

Daniel
Complaince Manager en Australia
Seguridad e investigaciones, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Manage devices easily and support is terrific

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Easy management of a number of devices both locally and interstate.

Ease of use, device type coverage (iOS, Android, Windows), exellent support response and smooth interface. Hexnode has made managing all our company devices easy.

Puntos en contra:

Missing some features (e.g. Battery level display on web interface) although they are planned. It would be nice to be able to download a PDF manual to consult instead of individual web sections.

Reza
Project Manager en Indonesia
Software informático, 11-50 empleados

Very Good Support and Good UX

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I am using hexnode for HIS project & YKKAP Project,
We got 550 devices planning, but since covid19 spreading over the world, we have to hold all investments.
so we only purchase a little.

Puntos en contra:

I need documentation for solving the problem and detailed information of each function

Dalibor
Dalibor
Technical Account Manager en Croacia
Fuente de la reseña

Most complete MDM solution I found and I tested many of them, including major names

5,0 hace 5 años

Support is excellent. Software supports all possible things you can imagine, including android for work, mobile data management, kiosk modes, etc.

Puntos en contra:

It costs 4USD for ultimate version, it is feature rich but it is competing then with VMWare and SOTI pricing. Anyway, I find it easier to use and has much nicer and more intuitive interface.