Opiniones de My PT Hub

Sobre My PT Hub

El software de entrenamiento personal online permite a los entrenadores personales crear y realizar un seguimiento de los planes de entrenamiento y nutrición de los clientes. Prueba gratis de 30 días

Descubre más sobre My PT Hub

Iv been using My PT Hub for 1 month now and love the ease if use and how you can integrate everything into the app from myfitnesspal as well as sync your apple watch or fitbit watch.

Puntos en contra:

There are no options for different foods within a meal plan eg X or this, it is just one set plan which I find frustrating. You cannot change the start dates on the clients programme once they start.

Valoraciones de My PT Hub

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funciones
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

My PT Hub tiene una valoración global de 4,6 estrellas sobre 5 según las 2.726 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado My PT Hub?

Filtrar opiniones (2.726)

Daphne A.
Personal Training en Puerto Rico

Excelente herramienta de trabajo

Comentarios: Fáci acceso.

Justo lo que un entrenador necesita. Fácil acceso a la plataforma. Videos explicativos.

Puntos en contra:

En mi caso, prefiero que haya un servicio al cliente 24/7.

el año pasado

Thank you for your review, Daphne. There are a bunch of different ways you can get in contact with our support team such as live chat, social media, book an appointment or email us at support@mypthub.net

Josue T.
Entrenador en Ecuador
Deportes, Trabajador autónomo

Mi opinión

3,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: muy buena , solo que no puedo usarla toda por el tema del exceso de ingles y mis clientes no lo entienden, mas en las comidas.

facilidad de entrenamientos, las herramientas para subir las fotos del proceso y el calendario de eventos

Puntos en contra:

que no tiene previsualización de una mujer y me gustaría que las comidas salgan en español

el año pasado

Thank you for your review, it is much appreciated! If you head over to our support portal, you will be able to check our FAQ's, contact our support team and even raise any feature requests. https://support.mypthub.net

Justin B.
Justin B.
Owner en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Imperfectly perfect for my business

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: It allows those who didn't have access to me to now have my programs in their hands. Their workout and schedule platform and the way it's set to sell packages is amazing, as I've sold several programs through the app for online training. The video library and exercise descriptions are barnone above the rest.

With other software like Trainerize, which is lacking in features, as well as MindBody, which charges way too much for their price tiers [I'm a one man operation. Can't justify their prices which are tiered toward entire gyms with members. PtHub isn't perfect. The exercise library is redundant, but they do allow you the option to tweak to your needs. I've asked the last two years to implement a caloric needs calculator [which is a simple code job] to no avail. That's the only issue I have, which would make it much more easy for my clients. The ability to add files to "schedules" doesn't work, as most clients never can access the file, as it doesn't show up in their "my files" section. Not user friendly in the least, from both ends. Although the client UI has improved drastically since. However, this app and software is the best bang for your buck on the market. I probably will switch after my final renewal as my business grows, to a better platform which hopefully has a more user friendly interface for my customers. That being said, implementing sessions, workouts, nutrition plans, etc. is easy. The clients love, like or tolerate the app. Nobody hates it. I give it 5 stars because it's the best price for my needs at the moment, and I'd recommend it over all other software options because of all the features you get for the pricing.

Puntos en contra:

Cons listed in the above section, but there are software glitches throughout the app from the trainer side. Clients' workouts just disappear after they log them. The app crashes randomly on their end.

hace 4 años

Hey Justin, firstly I would just like to say thank you for taking the time to write an in depth review! My PT Hub has over 7,500 exercises, however, if there are any you are unable to locate, you can always create your own custom exercise with your own video :) https://support.mypthub.net/knowledgebase/how-can-i-create-a-custom-exercise-2/ When you add a files to a schedule, this will not show on the clients file section, this will just appear on the schedule on the day for the clients to download. My PT Hub will be making some very large changes over the coming months which may really benefit you as a trainer and your business. We will be sure to keep you posted on any updates that become available. Please also remember that if you need any help or would like to discuss any of these issues you are having, please do book an appointment to speak to one of our team! https://support.mypthub.net/book-an-appointment/

Rob C.
Rob C.
Managing Partner en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas:

Good for Trainers who don't have their own exercise or workout library

4,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: The software is easy to understand the setup and payment integration for selling packages. Customer service is not realtime and is severely delayed consistently. It is incredibly flexible and customizable but you can't restrict access to their exercise videos even if you upload your own.

Easy to use and create programs for sale

Puntos en contra:

The two things I don't like about this software is that you CANNOT turn off access to their exercise library. Your clients can go completely rogue and get distracted and off of your program this way. The other is that you can't make a user "inactive". You have to delete them completely if they are inactive in your programs which means you will have to have them go through the whole registration all over to renew

hace 8 meses

Thanks for your in-depth review, Rob! If there is anything we can ever do to help you, please do get in touch with our support team.

Stewart L.
Personal Trainer en Sudáfrica

Great App for Personal trainers and Coaches

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall PT Hub has made me be more on point with not forgetting to send out invoices, planning sessions and tracking my clients progress. It has also allowed me during covid to still train them in the comfort of their own homes.

The platform is awesome and easy to use. From planning programs to editing meals plans and tracking clients progress I feel that there is no room for making mistakes.

Puntos en contra:

Only problem I had with the software is that South Africa does not have stripe yet. Connecting a payment gateway was a struggle for me.

el mes pasado

Thank you so much for your review, Stewart, so glad to hear it's good for you and your business! If there is anything we can ever do to help, please do let me know.

Maya D.
Personal Trainer en EE. UU.
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Don't do it, Use trainerize!!

1,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: *Must Read* So when I started the free trial, you could chat with support on demand, they were extremely helpful when I had any questions. Then a deal popped up for only 20 dollars/month if you subscribe for 12 months, I went ahead and clicked it, since it was such a good deal. The second I sign up, I'm no longer able to chat with support on demand. Then 3 months later, my card starts getting charged like 45 dollars a month out of nowhere. Keep in mind, I've already switched my clients over to trainerize because I hated MyPTHubs software so much. I figured 20 bucks off my card until feburary isn't that big of a deal, but this is just ridiculous. I honestly feel scammed, just don't go with this product. They reel you in with the free trial and super low cost for 12 month subscription, then you are screwed

The software was OK, I've been on a few different coaching platforms now and with this one has some useful features, the payment processing/breakdowns were nice (although that is really stripe) the messaging feature worked fine, and there were progress photos/graphs which not every platform I've tried has had. I also will say its a sleek looking platform.

Puntos en contra:

- workout builder gave me a huge headache compared to other ones I've used - extremely difficult to upload exercises to exercise library, cannot be done from your phone, I had to upload all videos to YouTube first it was super time consuming - The programs feature is completely useless. You can't easily move stuff around in clients schedule, which is a must for many of my clients

hace 4 semanas

I am sorry to hear this, Maya. Even once upgraded, you can get in touch with our support team via Email, Phone Call, Social media and even live chat directly on our website. When upgrading, you have a choice of monthly or annual pay monthly, the reason the annual pay monthly is cheaper is it due to it being a 12 month contract, we try to make this is clear as possible on our pricing page and also the upgrade page.

Shane B.
CEO en EE. UU.
Deportes, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

All in all a good Personal Trainer and Coach Platform, but at a premium price.

5,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: All in all it was a pleasant experience, except for the above mentioned comment in cons.

The platform is easy to use, and has a lot of good bells and whistles built in to allow working with your clients. The Price USED to Be Amazing for what you got.

Puntos en contra:

Ultimately I will be leaving MY PT Hub in the next few months due to drastic price increasing. I was grandfathered in as I was an earlier adopter, but they have decided to deprecate that plan altogether, leaving me no choice but to upgrade (to stuff I don't need) or leave. I'll leave. As an owner I absolutely understand price increases, however I disagree with the way they implemented it in this case. That aside to be fair all in all it's a good platform. If I were staying with them I would say CONS are that the exercise template library hasn't really grown much over the years (though I program my own..so no biggie) and the nutritional library templated are absolutely lacking. If Nutrition templates are something you are after I definitely would not go with them in that case.

hace 3 meses

I am very sorry to hear this, Shane. I am sorry we have had to deprecate the My PT Hub classic app. We would love to be able to help you with the new software, please do get in touch with our support team and we can go through any pain points you're having and any changes you would like to see, we really appreciate your feedback.

Oscar C.
Web Developer en EE. UU.
Redes informáticas, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Amazing to help track a busy lifestyle.

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: It really helps me understand where my calories are at any given point.

Being on the go, it's essential you hit certain goals throughout the day. My Put Hub let's you do just that.

Puntos en contra:

I wish the design of certain content could look different but that's being too specific. Not on them.

hace 2 meses

Thank you very much for your review, Oscar! If there is anything we can do to help, please do reach out and we will do anything we can.

Dan Q.
Tech Director en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 201-500 empleados

My PT Hub

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

The software integrates with Google Fit / My Fitness Pal. So when I track an exercise or log my food. It will automatically sync into My PT Hub. I also like the interactive workouts that my trainers assign me. It is very detailed and shows you how to complete the workouts.

Puntos en contra:

The software is sometimes hard to navigate. Sometimes things feel buried in the app.

el mes pasado

Thanks for the review, Dan! If you get in touch with our support team, we would love to help you navigate through the software and show you how to make the most of it.

Ket vui C.
Business Intelligence Developer en Camboya
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 10.000+ empleados

My PT Hub

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

It has a very nice dashboard that show everything you needed to manage your own account. View transactions, session purchased at a glance. Built in schedule make it easy to follow the day, and see all the workout schedule by different trainer and add them easily to my plan.

Puntos en contra:

There are lot of option to select from. Such as add/remove group, duplicate, etc. Sometime will create a lot of unnecessary pan that is created by accident. Need some learning to use all the functionality.

hace 4 semanas

Thanks for taking the time to write. a review! We would absolutely love to help you understand the platform, email support@mypthub.net and we can have something arranged.

Student en Sri Lanka
Aprendizaje en línea, 1.001-5.000 empleados

A glimpse of My PT Hub

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

the platform is easy to use and has a nice interface. My PT Hub is useful to keep up with my fitness and health goals. The motivation it provides is so valuable.

Puntos en contra:

Currently I do not have any bad points about this. Sometimes there is a lag, but that is not much significant.

el mes pasado

That's great to hear! If there is anything we can ever do to help with the software, please do reach out to our amazing support team :)

Head of Retail en Egipto
Comercio minorista, 11-50 empleados

The APP Which is Designed by Real Coaches

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: PT Hub is helping me to grow my business rather than focusing on repeating the same details of financials, customizing workout plans and many other things, its a great assistant for success.

What I really liked in the PT Hub is the premade plans, the auto calculator for calories and the supporting videos.

Puntos en contra:

I really have no complains about the PT Hub app.

hace 4 semanas

That's great to hear! If we can ever do anything to help, please do reach out :)

Fabiola G.
trainer en EE. UU.

Vision Changer

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: MYPTHUB makes it easy for me to navigate and monditor my clients whenever and whererever . I am able to recieve notification on their updates, set up their schedule for them to succeed and become more confident and independent when it comes to their health and fitness.

I love how im able to get notifications when my clients complete a workout. I am able to be more flexibile with having clients in person and via the app. They are able to become smarter at learning the names of exercises and how to preform them properly

Puntos en contra:

I dont like how I am not able to adjust someones calendar or view the entire thing to make adjustments. I dont going back and forth with programing and workouts like how if im making a program, i have to make a workout first instead of making it with the program section. I dont like how if a program starts and a client misses a workout they plan continues, i think it should give few days pause time once they notice the person hasnt been loggin in on top of the coach checking in. I think it would be good if the clients can select days they want to workout and then be able to have to orkout generate within the days they have available based on their goals

el año pasado

Thank you so much for taking the time to write an in depth review, Fabiola. If you head over to our support portal, you will be able to check our FAQ's, contact our support team and even raise any feature requests! https://support.mypthub.net

Duncan H.
Leefstijl Coach en Países Bajos

Een mooi alternatief voor Virtuagym

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Ik ben nog steeds enthousiast, de workouts zijn erg mooi om te maken net als de evenementen en PT Sessies in de kalender. Het is wel af en toe een omweg vinden om te krijgen wat je wilt, maar de opties zijn daar om te vinden! Ook is de support desk helemaal te gek!! Ze helpen je binnen een paar minuten en komen (meestal) met een oplossing voor je problemen.

De prijs is erg goed voor wat je krijgt. Als ik hetzelfde had via Virtuagym gewild, dan was ik bijna 10 keer zoveel kwijt per maand! Het is makkelijk in het gebruik, hoewel het wel in Engels is, vinden mijn cliënten dat helemaal niet erg. De koppeling met My Fitness Pal en Google fit en Apple Health zijn ook echt pluspunten voor een gebruiker buiten de VK.

Puntos en contra:

Dat er niet anders kan betaald worden door cliënten dan met creditcard. In Nederland gebruiken we grotendeels iDeal als betaalmiddel, en ook is dat te activeren via Stripe, kunnen je leden niet hiermee betalen in de app. Ik had liever Mollie gebruikt voor dit functionaliteit, maar snap dat als Britse bedrijf dat Creditcard het makkelijkste is. Ook vind ik het jammer dat er alleen integratie is met My Fitness Pal. Jammer dat hun eigen voedings gedeelte niet andere databases heeft voor voeding. Het beste zou een volledige samenwerking met My Fitness Pal om bijvoorbeeld de database van hun over te brengen in My PT Hub.

el año pasado

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, Duncan. We currently do only integrate with Stripe, however, this will be changing! My PT hub nutrition area has the worlds largest verified nutrition database, however, the option to integrate with My Fitness Pal for clients is there if they prefer. There are lots of other integrations for clients such as Apple health, Google Fit and Fitbit.

Eric E.
(NASM)Personal/Online Trainer en EE. UU.

Easiest app to use for Online Trainers

5,0 el año pasado

Very user friendly. I didn’t even go through the tutorial and it was super easy to figure out how to use the app for my clients and they seem to have an easy time with it as well.

Puntos en contra:

There’s a few unnecessary steps I see. Like I put together a library of workouts I then attach to clients “appointments” which is their workout, but there’s also an option to assign a workout to a client but then I would still have to attach it to an appointment, I didn’t think it was a negative really just seems like an unnecessary feature for my use.

el año pasado

Thank you for taking the time to write your review, Eric, it is much appreciated! If you head over to our support portal, you will be able to check our FAQ's, contact our support team and even raise any feature requests. https://support.mypthub.net

Tiara W.
Owner en Australia

Easy Programming

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: I've trialed it twice and have thoroughly enjoyed it! I have also used it as a client once and loved how easy it was to use.

I love how easy it is to program and select exercises for client's workouts. I enjoyed the trial to try and use all the features- I was also trialing another popular software program but I didn't last 2 weeks on it because the layout of this software was easier to navigate! It was also really easy to upload and create your own exercises and with a few clicks it was done !

Puntos en contra:

The only con is tracking the workouts given to clients and giving them names to remind yourself what they've already done in your program layout. Sometimes the app lags on your phone and can be difficult to navigate but overall it's a pretty good software program.

el año pasado

Thanking you for taking the time to write an in depth review, Tiara! If you head over to our support portal, you will be able to check our FAQ's, contact our support team and even raise any feature requests. https://support.mypthub.net

Lisa V.
Certified Personal Trainer en Canadá
Formación profesional y coaching, Trabajador autónomo

Free Trail

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: The customer Service has been excellent despite the time difference and brought ease to me making this decision to join My PT Hub for the annual purchase. I feel that if I don't know what to do they will be able to guide me through and help me use My PT Hub efficiently and effectively.

I like the feature of being able to video my classes and have them be viewable in chat or as a custom exercise for my clients, and be longer than 5 mins in duration. I like the Programs feature and Packages feature- which I will be learning in the weeks and months ahead here as I set up my own space. I like the look of My PT Hub its clean and modern and the workouts are clear and easy to follow for my clients. I am still getting used to everything but I am also excited to make it my own and customize it with a Logo so that it can become the main place my clients can get there workouts, health info, nutrition logging, classes etc.

Puntos en contra:

There are some kinks with creating workouts like when you hit save it goes back to the heading title rather than staying in the workout your creating to give you the option to leave if your done or keep making changes or additions, this can be a bit time consuming. The Exercises are limited despite them saying they have over 7500 exercises, I am not sure I believe that. There are a lot of doubles, triples, quadruples etc of of the same exercise in the listing of exercises to choose from. There is no welcome email to new clients to My PT Hub, or option to create a welcome email or video- a must have in updates needed in the future.

hace 2 años

Thank you so much for your in-depth review, Lisa it is much appreciated! If you ever need any help at all, you can head to our support portal where you can book an appointment to speak to the team and even join our live webinars. https://mypthub.zendesk.com/hc/en-us If there is anything you think would improve the software, then please do pop an email to support@mypthub.net. We have some amazing features coming very soon, so keep your eyes peeled...

Sarah O.
Personal Trainer en Canadá
Formación profesional y coaching, 2-10 empleados

Best Option Out There

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I love it. It's such a powerful platform.

I have been using PT Hub for almost 2 years now and I love it. I upgraded to V3 as soon as it launched so I've had a chance to use both platforms for quite a while. Before I switched to PT Hub I had tried a couple other types of training software but this one is by far the best. Just having unlimited clients is worth the cost. It allows me to us PT Hub as a selling feature for my business and lets me keep tabs on past clients. PT Hub isn't without it's glitches but the support team is fantastic and my issues have always been resolved in a timely manner. I do find V3 to lag in the app but not the browser but that's really the only thing can complain about. The pros vastly outweigh the cons. I recommend PT Hub to any trainer looking to go into business for themselves. PS, PT Hub, if you're listening, adding a habit tracking feature would be so awesome.

Puntos en contra:

The lag in the app with V3. At first I thought it was just my tablet but it lags on my phone and my husbands phone.

hace 2 años

We absolutely love this, Sarah! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review, we are constantly making improvements to mypthub whether that be performance and also new features, so keep your eyes peeled as we have certainly been listening!

James L.
Personal Trainer en RU
Formación profesional y coaching, Trabajador autónomo

Alternativas consideradas:

Trial complete, and it was a no brainer to sign up

4,0 hace 3 años

It was a no brainer to sign up as the trial is throough and allows you access to all the features. Allowing you plenty of time to setup clients/new and existing to give feedback and compare to previously used apps. Interface usability for clients is simple and straight forward with good video explanations on getting started at the beginning and you are even able to record and upload your own for a more personalised touch. Workout interface is practical and includes built in timer for in-between sets. Auto calculator for macros and calories is helpful. Pre made plans are great and very useful for editing to personalise for clients.

Puntos en contra:

Doesn't have a priority list to potential clients which need more attention. I have also had clients complete workouts but no notification come through. (This could be down to human error)

hace 3 años

Thank you for your review, James it is great to hear it was a no brainer for you! If you head over to our support portal you will be able to check out all our FAQ's and you can also contact our support team :) https://support.mypthub.net Oh just one more thing, tomorrow we reveal to the world some very exciting news, the following link will allow you to be one of the first to see what this is. https://www.mypthub.net/special-event

Dana F.
Owner en EE. UU.

love MY Pt Hub

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: My overall experience has been great! from costumer support to the day to day tasks that Pt helps me accomplish! i think you guys are ahead on the Online PT game! Always look forward to seeing what you guys come up with next!

Loves: Increased my profits and helps me deliver a professional product to my clients. i love that i have so many options to help all my clients. i love your pre-made workout plans and would love to see MORE it really is super helpful and makes putting together programs AMAZING! i love the how you can track, before and after photo features! I love that you have the option to use your own fitness brand for icons and you can custom the colors. i love the scheduler! would be cool to be able to have more that 2 options for workouts in a day. (some of my bodybuilding clients have several different body parts they work on in a day and i like to spit the body part workouts up into separate workouts. (so i can also use them for other clients as well)

Puntos en contra:

It be great if the nutrition part was a little more updated. It be cool if it could integrate with My fitness pal or (evolution nutrition) i actually think that be an amazing integration.(i know that some of my trainer friends use trainerize and that's one of the functions they love best about that program. (i also use Evolution nutrition just because it's so much easier to create meal plans and time efficient. the logging of the nutrition is somewhat inconsistent for my clients... They say its extremely time consuming and then it wont save sometimes and then they have to go back and do it all over again. (would love to have more Marketing info)

hace 4 años

Firstly, I would like to say thank you for taking the time to write a in depth review on My PT Hub :) We do not want our trainers having to integrate with another software, we want everything to be in one place! My PT Hub has the worlds largest verified nutrition database which will allow your clients to log all their food items and you will be able to track this. We will be looking always o make improvements to this area. If you ever need any help at all, just remember you can pop us an email at support@mypthub.net, or you can check our Youtube channel for all the videos we have created and also our FAQ's on our support portal. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQfaOHrgP_QGU-E4Anx_4jA/playlists https://support.mypthub.net/knowledge-base/

Tatiyana W.
Personal Trainer and Fitness Coach en EE. UU.

Great Features for a Decent Price

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Their customer service is VERY quick and 99% effective. They will work with you to figure out your issue and I love that about their company. The features are AWESOME though they could use some improvements on functionality to improve the user experience. The features come often which is sometimes an issue when they haven't fixed other concerns but it's awesome to know they're keeping up with current needs in the fitness industry. I've used other training software and this is still my favorite!

The features far outweigh competition: Trainerize, NASM Edge, etc. Unlike the others, you can fully run your business from this one program without having to supplement with other software. This makes it easy for trainers who barely have time to work in one program, let alone 5. Their support team is AWESOME. Even with my most difficult of issues, they've been very happy and quick to help. That alone is worth choosing them over others.

Puntos en contra:

The software is good. A few minor issues with the user experience on the trainer and client portals by having to do a LOT of clicking to get some simple tasks done but nothing too drastic to complain about. I have also had the issue with the app closing out on me and clients while recording workouts but not often. My issue, however, was that I've been a customer for a couple of years and renewal time was...interesting. In short, their upgrades aren't quite "add-ons" and instead create a brand new agreement at the current full rate, up front. I hope they find a way to make going from one tier to another a prorated "add-on" rather than a prorated "new agreement." For the time being, they did assist me with this process, though and I am happy with the outcome.

hace 4 años

Hey Tatiyana, firstly thank you for taking the time to write an in depth review on My PT Hub! It is great to hear that all the features outweigh other personal training apps and we thank you very much for saying our support team is awesome, I will be sure to pass on the message! :) If you head over to out support portal, you will be able to check our FAQ¿s, contact our support team and even raise any feature requests! https://support.mypthub.net

Vanessa D.
Fitness Manager and personal trainer en RU
Formación profesional y coaching, 2-10 empleados

Best app so far

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Other than that the app is brilliant and the best Ive used so far. Overall I think it is easy to use once your browse around once or twice. I would like to see the cons get fixed and then I would give it a 10 out of 10

It is the best app i've used so far. Theres just a few things that could help improve this. 1. I love that you can have your own logo/branded app. Its a same you can't search for the brand name on apple store though 2. Theres many set nutrition plans and workouts, even though I haven't used any, i think this is good 3. You can sync your calendar so that booking come up on your phone calendar 4. email notifications for each booking or change of booking. 5. Instant messages are there 6. clients can log there food/food diary

Puntos en contra:

1. before they upgraded, when you entered the amount of weight and reps it would duplicate automatically when you press another set. Now you have to enter the whole thing each time. You want to do as little as possible while you're with your client. 2. You already pay so much for the app and they still take a fee if clients purchase a package (sessions) using the app. I lose a wapping £30+ when my clients get a package 3. The notifications are coming up on my clients app but they aren't seeing anything when they click into notification. Its always empty 4.Doesnt work with apple watch 5. Cant add notes while in a session. Only when the session is complete 6. Sometimes the whole session disappears while mid through the session. So you have to log the whole thing again. This has only happen a few times. But is extremely annoying when it does happen.

hace 4 años

Hey Vanessa, Firstly, I would just like to say thank you for writing a in depth review on My PT Hub and that we are the best personal training app you have used! When you enter a weight and reps to an exercise, it will then populate when you add another set so you do not have to write it out again. A percentage is taken from each payment, this is what is charged by the bank, however, we are hoping this will be reduced! We currently do not integrate with Apple watch but this is something we will be looking into in the future :) My PT Hub will be making a lot of changes in the near future, so if you keep your eyes peeled, we will be sure to keep you updated. If you need any help at all, please do get in contact with our support team at support@mypthub.net and we will be more than happy to help, Vanessa :)

Grady P.
CEO / Personal Trainer - G-FIT! en EE. UU.
Deportes, 2-10 empleados

Progressing nicely!

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: It's taken me some time to get used to and learn to navigate. However this is in part because it is so feature rich and dense overall. So from that vantage point I don't mind and expect a learning curve. The other reason as I mentioned earlier though is because some features are not designed as intuitively, or user friendly as they could be. I believe the changes are being made, however I also think in this day and age, they could definitely be made quicker. With that being said customer support is always great when I do get to speak to them.

It has the functionality to automate a good deal of my business. I love the messaging function as I feel it really helps me keep a pulse on my clients. The packages area is great, as is the nutritional component. I really like the updates to the labeling of the fields within the workouts as well. Bodyweight VS Reps vs Time options, etc.

Puntos en contra:

It's still not altogether intuitive to use. Certain features should probably be grouped a little differently for ease of use, such as messaging within the client section, and making it possible to take notes on a client while in the workout. Also a major drawback for me is the way the app cannot be looked up in the Apple App Store by the users name or their business name as it can be in the android Google Play Store. This is a big one where I Phone customers are concerned. Just doesn't look as professional. Really hoping they can get that worked out. Other than that the default of kilos vs lb's is an issue I thought would've been remedied by now. I understand that it's a product native to the UK, but using it in the US it's a pain. I'm no programmer, but it seems like giving the option to have the default be switched to one or the other would be a relatively easy feature to add.

hace 4 años

Hey Grady. Firstly, thank you for taking the time to write your in depth review! As previously mentioned, unfortunately, due to Apples change in terms and conditions Unfortunately, it is no longer possible to submit or update custom branded apps to the Apple app store. This is something that we would love to have! My PT Hub as you have seen over the past few months has had some big changes and we will continue to improve the My PT Hub software to ensure it has everything a trainer needs to run their business :)

Pete B.
Co-Founder & Business Owner en RU
Fuente de la reseña

Feature rich product with excellent customer service

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Business Problems Solved
1. Significantly reduces time spent administering my client community
2. Accurate management of financial data
3. Packages ensure all clients are prepaying only so reduces time spending chasing debtors
Benefits
1. Improved service levels to clients
2. Increased profile of my business with my branded App on Apple and Google Play
3. Easier management and communication as everything can now be managed in a single place instead of a combination of Mircosoft Excel, Email and WhatsApp.

1. Significantly reduces time spent scheduling and billing clients Personal Training sessions, so I can spend my time in front of clients providing billable services. 2. It simplifies my Boot Camp class scheduling, booking and class signing in process so that my clients can now self serve with booking and canceling their bookings. 3. The Packages ensure that clients have to purchase their boot camp classes in advance, so that I am not spending time chasing those who have not paid. The financial reporting also enables me to keep a step ahead of the game with cash flow.

Puntos en contra:

It's a minor one it's more a problem of my own making. I reward my boot camp customers with a '50 Club t-shirt' after they have attended 50 boot camp classes. Unfortunately there is no way of importing historical attendance data (apart from adding to individual clients notes field), so it is now a bit harder to record total attendance after MyPTHub has gone live for my boot camp community of circa 200 boot campers. I have addressed this by informing my boot camp clients how many boot camps they have attended up until the date of MyPTHub go live and it is now their responsibility to inform me when they get to 50 boot camps. Not ideal at a customer service level, but it works and it also reduces my admin time as I now give my boot camp clients the responsibility for keeping score of attendance.

hace 3 años

Well firstly, Pete, I would just like to say thank you for taking the time to write an in-depth review. I am glad to hear that is has solved a number of business problems, that is exactly what we want to achieve for a all personal trainers and their businesses :) If you head over to out support portal, you will be able to check our FAQ¿s, contact our support team and even raise any feature requests! https://support.mypthub.net

Joey C.
Owner/Trainer en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas:

Awesome edition to your business!

5,0 hace 2 años

I was in the search for a new app I could use to launch my online training business. Luckily I found My PT Hub! It has everything you could possibly need for an online training business (literally a hub) lol It is also extremely affordable compared to all the other companies currently on the market.

Puntos en contra:

Getting used to the layout and how to use all the features were overwhelming at fist, but then I found the tutorial videos and it make everything significantly easier!

hace 2 años

We love that it is an awesome addition to your business! Thank you so much for your review, Joey. If you ever need any help at all, just remember you can pop us an email at support@mypthub.net, or you can head to our support portal where you can book an appointment to speak to the team and even join our live webinars. https://mypthub.zendesk.com/hc/en-us