Sobre Airtable

Airtable es la base de datos que cualquiera puede usar con una hermosa interfaz de hoja de cálculo.

Descubre más sobre Airtable

It is easy to understand, configure, and use. Customer service is great.

Puntos en contra:

The UI is still slightly complicated, and I had a lot of trouble finding documentation on linked fields.

Valoraciones de Airtable

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funciones
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Airtable tiene una valoración global de 4.7 estrellas sobre 5 según las 1.219 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

Filtrar opiniones (1.219)

Valoración del producto

Valoración del producto

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado Airtable antes?

Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo

Airtable

5 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: I love it but just wish the free version were a little more affordable.

I love the functionality of Airtable. It allows you to track and cross track so many things.

Puntos en contra:

The paid version is expensive. I would like to color code records, but the cost is $20 per month which is quite a bit.

Jakob B.
Jakob B.
International Development Manager en EE. UU.
Deportes, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

The next generation of spreadsheets

4 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: We use Airtable to aggregate different small data sets and create multiple views for stakeholders. The data is easy to share, update, and filter based upon queries. There is also a robust community of 3rd party apps that can integrate and provide additional functionality.

Flexibility! There are a lot of ways to approach whatever problem you are trying to solve with Airtable. We have different bases and can structure the data in ways unique to that base. Unlike an excel clone you are not pigeon holed in to a singular framework in working with your data.

Puntos en contra:

No offline access. While lack of an internet connection is less of an issue than it has been historically, we still run in to challenges occasionally.

Brittany M.
Email Marketing Manager en EE. UU.
Automoción, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Intuitive to use, great for collaborative teams

3 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: This has helped us become a more scalable and collaborative team. Having all trackers in one central location provides visibility to everyone and helps keep people accountable and on track.

The ability to customize or choose a template for table is great. Being able to have multipole tables so all areas of a team can track their items, but still have everything visible to the entire team in one place is so helpful. The timeline view is especially helpful in content planning and marketing communication planning. Also the onboarding and training is so simple and not time intensive.

Puntos en contra:

There were no obvious cons for this program.

Molly B.
Photographer en EE. UU.
Fotografía, 2-10 empleados

Longtime Airtable User

5 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: I hands down would not be able to track my incoming flow of client work without Airtable. It was a final solution to a really big problem. It's easy on the eyes and easy to compartmentalize my project workflow.

The simplest form of using Airtable is still so much better than using Excel Spreadsheets. Airtable is fairly easy to use, however, does take a bit of time to learn about so many of the features it has to offer. I could probably apply more time in learning how it could further benefit the way I use it every day in my business.

Puntos en contra:

I do find there are SO MANY great features, it might be nice to have an onboarding specialist... heck I've been such a long-time user maybe they have this. Their customer support is top-notch and quick to respond to any requests.

Jase W.
Product Director en RU
Servicios financieros, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Extremely powerful but requires a lot of setup to make it yours!

5 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: We collect customer feedback and feature enhancements with the forms functionality, then rank these internally. We can use this for sprint planning, issue tracking, and resource management. I have setup the base to share between colleagues, with many using view only mode and some being collaborators.

I love how powerful and extensible the software is. You can achieve almost anything you need to, within reason. It support scripting, math functions, and a variety of inputs. I love how you can share forms to input data via.

Puntos en contra:

Some basic features are paid only, so I had to upgrade just for colour options. Also, while they have a large number of templates ready to go, you will almost always need to manipulate a base to make it exactly your own and fit your needs.

Brianna T.
co-founder en EE. UU.
Ropa y moda, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great and does what we need it to do

5 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall, love it! Works great and does what we need it to do

I love the forms, how easy they are to embed on a website, and how it all saves directly into the database. All the formulas and ways to connect the sheets are great too

Puntos en contra:

The fact that you have to buy the pricier plan to remove their branding

Head of Content en EE. UU.
Medios de difusión, 2-10 empleados

I've Used Airtable Everyday For 2 Years

5 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Airtable was super easy to incorporate into my workflow. With the many different views and layouts, Airtable was able to handle anything I threw at it. I appreciated that workspaces could be configured to have different views for different team members.

Puntos en contra:

I think that it would be helpful if the team at Airtable made content showing off some of their favorite features and ways they use different workspaces in their workflow.

Rusty C.
Owner en EE. UU.
Ingeniería industrial o mecánica, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Good database for most all users

5 hace 4 días Nuevo

Comentarios: Just learning but think it will work really well for my use cases. Learning curve is a little steep but there are many YT videos available.

Ease of setup. Brings in data from Excel effortlessly. Great for a simple database. And it’s free!

Puntos en contra:

Hard for the new user to set up relational databases.

Felix P.
CEO en Australia
Contabilidad, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great integration features, easy to use, great ROI!

5 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Great. Super versatile, cost-effective, modern.

I like the integration features very 2022 ready product. I can connect with Any known solution so it makes every easy.

Puntos en contra:

Don't like that Airtable charges by Base, if not checked you can incur in huge expenses unnecesarily.

Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Supervisor of Grants Administration en EE. UU.
Administración gubernamental, 10.000+ empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
Fuente de la reseña

Free trial showed promise - full functionality not realized

4 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall, Airtable showed a lot of promise in allowing us to generate complex organizational charts. We have similar software available to us (VisioPro, SmartSheets), but the functionality of both lacks the ability to support the same data visualization we could get from Airtable. The trial was very short, however, and the system is not intuitive, even to those who are relatively tech friendly. Be prepared to purchase a full single license to determine if the product really could be useful by a wider audience within your organization.

The ability to create organizational charts from database information is one that our organization has struggled with. This solution showed promise.

Puntos en contra:

The free trial period was quite short. We couldn't figure out a way to import or export data from trial to further analyze on full licensed device. The system is not intuitive, either.

Jay L.
Jay L.
Hostelería, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Quite possibly the most valuable piece of software that I've ever used.

5 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: I use airtable to keep track of everything in my work and personal lives. It has huge advantages over classic spreadsheets (many more features) and is a great, user friendly way to allow regular non-technical people to create complex databases without them even realizing it. I try everything on the web and I've used numerous spreadsheet, database and app builders and Airtable blows all of them out of the water and so far out of the water that they are no longer visible.

Airtable's flexibility to be configured and used for almost anything in the universe that you'd like to track is the best thing about this app.

Puntos en contra:

Almost unheard of these days, but I'd like to see real-time support via chat or phone. Email just doesn't work for me.

Steve T.
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Literally Use It For Everything - And LOVE It!

5 hace 4 meses

I own 3 different businesses, an instrument manufacturing business, marketing agency, and automotive wheel repair business - very different I know haha. Airtable is completely vital for every single one AND for all the clients I manage in there as well on top of personal use. I literally use Airtable for everything from lead management to production management and tracking to home projects. Here are a few key things I love, 1. How easy it is to use. I can create a custom database/spreadsheet/whatever so incredibly fast even on my phone! 2. The capability of Airtable is amazing. The fact that I can use it for a simple to do list with some more advanced ability all the way to tracking inventory for thousands of items, building quotes, tracking where different drum kits are in the production process and what still needs to be done or ordered then creating a purchase order from that all within 1 table - for FREE - is absolutely amazing to me. 3. The referral credits and program is awesome! 4. Collaboration is very easy and I love how you can have a conversation with the team even on each record. it makes creating new advertising campaigns or taking with my team about a specific drum kit etc. so easy. 5. It updates everywhere so fast so I can keep tabs on my different teams in real time and see if they need anything. I can't say enough good things about Airtable.

Puntos en contra:

The only con for me is the price. Once you move to paid forms its not expensive at first but once you add team members and add more bases it can get out of hand very fast. I have been able to run everything for free for years but I do wish we could utilize things like their app market or different colors etc. but I just cant justify the price.

Colin D.
Colin D.
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

A robust, flexible tool for organizing just about anything

5 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: I have built web-based apps to manage content for membership sites in the past, and first explored Airtable as a way to shorten and simplify the development process. This was a real success. I found it easy and quick to set up equivalent databases, storing content that could be customized on the fly for individual users, and controlling availability of assets by subscription level, by embedding views of an Airtable base on my own site. I have also used Airtable to build apps for managing simple manufacturing and order fulfillment workflows, and for agricultural herd and asset management. Airtable makes it far simpler and faster to set up a productive app than by building and coding a custom solution.

I found it very easy to get started building useful bases. There are a lot of features and the possibilities are almost limitless, but the basics are fairly easy to understand, and very flexible, so once you get used to the way the tools work you can modify things and build out your bases quickly. A key feature is the library of example bases. You can install a clone of any of them into your own account and use it as a starting point for your own project, or just explore how it's built to learn how everything works. I really appreciate how easy it is to move existing data into Airtable bases, and to export them. Again, very flexible. I find the app quite intuitive, and the help docs are excellent when questions come up. It's a huge time saver when compared to what would be required to build a database and web app interface from scratch.

Puntos en contra:

I haven't find much to dislike. Early on I did hit the limits for the number of records available in a free account, but since it's free it's not really a complaint, just a limitation to be aware of. I have found it a bit challenging to set up some more complex field relationships, for example calculations based on summaries of grouped records, but the newer add on functionalities allowing scripted manipulation of data in fields and conditional operations make it possible to do just about anything you can think of, so if you're ready for a paid account you can find a way to do most anything.

Ibrahim L.
Ibrahim L.
Sales & Marketing Manger en EE. UU.
Automoción, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: GetApp

Best Database for a Non-Coder

5 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: I love Airtable because I am able to build simple but useful custom programs and databases while knowing basically zero code. Although there are really key features that stop Airtable just short of perfect, it is still leagues better than a normal spreadsheet for sure.

Airtable has the power and functionality of a database but is as easy to use as a spreadsheet! As someone who sells software (saas), Airtable allowed me to essentially create programs for my clients even though I do not code. Airtable sets the new gold standard for what a spreadsheet should be able to do. i cannot go back to a normal spreadsheet now.

Puntos en contra:

There are a few critical features you'll run into that stop this software from being perfect unfortunately. It's a shame too because they seem very obviously needed and demanded; things like having storage space increase option past premium plan limit, writing formula across cells from multiple tables instead of just the same table, etc. I have hope these things will be part of the development roadmap soon though.

Ana B.
Architectural designer en EE. UU.
Arquitectura y planificación, 51-200 empleados

Easy collaborative planning tool

5 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: Overall I enjoy this tool and the ease of keeping my schedules organized and being able to access from any device live

Being able to access and add to different team airtables , my own private spreadsheets and task lists, at any time from any device is so helpful in keeping everything organized. While there are other options out there, airtable is easy to use or edit and user friendly for even the least technically savvy team member - and the price is right too.

Puntos en contra:

I have wanted a gantt view option for several years - I see that it has been added to the pro plan which we are not on. I would like to learn more about this new feature for my next project. I also would like to be able to see all my commitments across projects in a personal view - and be able to see others overlapping team deadlines too.

Bryn H.
Post Production Coordinator en EE. UU.
Entretenimiento, 10.000+ empleados

A Near-Perfect Collaboration Tool, No Wobble to This Table

5 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: Task and project management with a large team of executives, editors, coordinators and supervisors in an 95% Work-From-Home environment.

The visual element of this software really sets itself apart from others. This was an easy transition coming from an entertainment background where most everything was done on note cards. Here's a brief list of the good: - There are multiple views catering to organizational preferences of whichever user is utilizing the software. - Alerts are set up easily and can be automated to limit the amount personal email communication needed. Meaning that when a cell is altered a member of the team can get an instant notification. - Data management is a breeze, attaching files to the Airtable sheet is as simple as drag and drop and allows for multiple people to edit the same documents. -Labels and color coordination help to add order to projects with lots of moving parts. The bottom line is that this software is near-perfect for a team to work collaboratively on a common goal and limits the amount of needless communication that usually drains a companies productivity.

Puntos en contra:

Permissions could be a little cleaner when working in a dual authentication paradigm. The learning curve is pretty steep, rightly so, in that this is a very versatile software with lots of bells and whistles and it would behoove the user to watch some of the Airtable produced learning content.

Alia Y.
Digital marketing mgr en EE. UU.
Ropa y moda, 51-200 empleados

Our Content Calendar!

5 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: Amazing, I use it everyday. It’s been so helpful!!

Flexibility! I love being able to have a calendar, kanban, timeline, visual gallery all in one. We use this for all our content planning and management. We tried so many solutions and this is what finally worked for us.

Puntos en contra:

It has many features but at times it’s hard to know the best way to build things out, none of the templates for workbases were close enough to build off from. Wish it was easier to link information within different tabs in bases.

Kevin A.
Producción audiovisual, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Once You Start Using Airtable, You'll never use Excel Again!

5 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: My experience has been amazing. I don't see myself ever switching to another type of software again and I for sure am going to upgrade it to use it even more.

Where to even begin! I love how it's the 21st century excel spreadsheet. I can collaborate and keep track of clients and projects all under one document. I also, love how it live updates and the amount of features that airtable could give my company keeps growing. Because it's such a broad type of software I can customize it to exactly my needs and exactly my preferences.

Puntos en contra:

There are some limitations with the advanced features, but that is understandable because the free version (which I use) is already so powerful that I can't believe they are offering it for free.

Sean B.
Artes escénicas, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Love the loads of options! Hate the exposure of our content!

4 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: Our experience has been great outside the frustration of the exposure of the public view URL. We wouldn't be able to offer this portion of our services to our customers without a much more expensive custom solution. It was pretty intuitive to work with even some of the more advanced aspects of database creation. And the airtable community even gave us some really solid walkthroughs on some much more advanced integration with google drive through the use of integromat. I was pretty impressed with what we could achieve. The support team responded quite kindly from the request to find some code changes that might allow us to remove the external link from the embed views, but they have not actually addressed the issue with a solution.

We came to airtable because we were looking for a solution to index the massive amounts of files in our google drive and make them SEARCHABLE by many different criteria. (We were frustrated that google drive, dropbox, etc did not use real TAGS - and even what they did offer was not searchable by our clients who are not logged in) Airtable blows everything I've found out of the water in terms of types of fields (from URLs to emails to multi-select text options, etc) linked records, dates, etc. And they are all wonderfully searchable and sortable. We also love the ability to link records, create forms, etc. In short- airtable gave us the ONLY solution we could find that also was at a price that was VERY reasonable.

Puntos en contra:

The embeddable PUBLIC view has a major problem for us (and MANY others if you read the forums) We CAME to airtable for this function of being able to give our customers an embedded view (in our website) of our tables. And I'm thrilled that it WORKS WELL. I'd love to give them a bit prettier options to sort and filter. (The functions work GREAT but non-savvy clients might take a while to figure it out) My main complaint - and a complaint of MANY airtable users on the forums - is that the "public view" has both a non-removable branding logo on the bottom of the embed (even in the highest paid tiers) and it ALSO has a non-removable "View larger version" link at the bottom of the embed. If you click the "View larger version" link... it opens up a new browser window and exposes the URL of the public view of the table. So if your content is SUPPOSED to be behind a paywall for your customers... they can now see the URL, copy it, bookmark it, cancel their subscription, and still have access to all of your content. Or they can share that URL with anyone else they want! Airtable has been asked to remove these from the embed window for years. Personally I don't care at all that the logo is there. But we REALLY need to remove the "View larger version" link. We would go with the 3rd party miniExtensions - their portals look GREAT - but unfortunately our platform at Mighty Networks does not accept their iframe embeds. (but it DOES work with airttable iframes!)

Mayank G.
CEO, Founder en Países Bajos
Animación, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Airtable enables to keep track of the entire project management process

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: Airtable is my favourite project management platform that provide extensive features about project management and covers all our needs during development process.

Airtable connects our team to each other during the project development process and makes it possible to work in syncronization. Project manager can define the roles and the permission of each particular team member in a very flexible way.

Puntos en contra:

Customer support is late to respond to the cases that we have created in support center and pricing plans are not flexible, 4 static pricing plans are not sufficient for this kind of a feature rich platform. User should be able to select the limits in a more flexible way.

Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
Creative Services Manager en EE. UU.
Servicios para el consumidor, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Professional Services Company use Airtable for "Smarketing" (Smart Marketing)

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: Our Marketing Team decided to move our overall planning from Excel to Airtable in early 2020. Our main issue with Excel was that it made collaboration difficult and clumsy. We wanted a solution that provided an easy way for our team to plan both our Marketing Calendar as a whole and individual events. Airtable has streamlined both. For our overall Marketing Calendar, Airtable has provided a solution that shows us all our upcoming events, projects, publications, etc. in an easy to visualize calendar. Our team members can add and move events as they are added and expand the records to include more detailed information. We can easily see what each team member is working on and when their projects are due. For our events, Airtable created a single source of truth for speakers, attendees, parties, etc. The ability to store documents such as contracts, PowerPoint documents, etc. within Airtable means that no one is searching their email for related documents. Airtable has saved us both time and effort and made collaboration a breeze.

Airtable has made our Marketing planning efforts smarter. We love how easy it is to collaborate using this software. Each member of our team is able to easily add, update and expand on events and content they are working and everyone has a view of the team's goals as a whole. We also love now expanding and linking records gives us the ability to dive deeper into any one event / piece of content and learn more about the status. Finally, we love how easy it is to report on our activities from a bird's eye view or on a deeper level by exporting any of our tables and sharing with our executive team.

Puntos en contra:

The only con of this software is that we had a bit of learning curve when we got started. We had a few customizations on our old Excel model that we lacked, but we've since been able to get all our functionality back and more. We also struggled a bit with linking records and getting our tables to sort in a way that made the most since for us. Again, we've since solved all these issues and don't miss our old Excel model at all!

Director of Communication en EE. UU.
Instituciones religiosas, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Completely indispensable for us!

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Despite it's cost and some features we'd still like to see, Airtable is an absolute no-brainer for us. We can track our constituents and their engagement so much more easily than with Excel or a random CRM that doesn't really match our needs. I also have moved most of my content planning, resource banking, quote caching, and attendance taking to Airtable. It's honestly SO multifunctional!

First: It's a database that is actually aesthetically attractive. AND it's easier to use and manipulate than Excel. AND you can custom build what you need, rather than finagling a pre-built CRM for your specific needs. Also all of the different visual ways of looking at the data/records are key.

Puntos en contra:

There are some features that are still lacking. Like the ability to read what's in a cell and do something with that information. It's also quite expensive, especially for a non-profit like us.

Tyler S.
Director of Data and Outcomes en EE. UU.
Filantropía, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Forget Excel and use AirTable instead!

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Airtable is a game changer! Since we can create views on the fly, especially ones that link to our calendars, we're able to track projects really easily, and communicate changes across our entire team. We even started using it to tracking employee training hours, and it's saved us countless hours per week.

Airtable combines really advanced features with and easy to use interface, allowing some members of the team to set up a base, and allow others to maintain/update it. This has allowed us to store complex data, but make it accessible in different views, depending on the business need.

Puntos en contra:

Airtable could be improved with some better formula functions. For example, if you wanted to calculate formulas based on some type of filter, such as an aggregate function, it is very difficult or impossible to do. We usually have to extract the data through their API and then process it for more complex needs.

Shawn J.
Shawn J.
Fotografía, 2-10 empleados

Great Amalgamation of a Spreadsheet & Database

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I have used AirTable in several areas of my life, but the best example is with a high school program I volunteer with. We have 150 students with 15 advisors, with over 100 data points, in 20 locations. Prior to AirTable, keeping track of everything was a nightmare. Something as simple as trying to contact a student involved either all advisors adding all 150 students into their phone contact list (and update every year) or calling the lead advisor who had to look through a stack of papers to find a number. With AirTable it was as simple as typing in their name and pressing their cell number which automatically dialed them up. I could go on and on about how much AirTable has changed the way I do many aspects of my business and personal life, this was just an example to show how easy it makes things.

The fact that basically all database applications I tried were basically meant for enterprise-level businesses, and generally required a steep learning curve to even set up. I only needed basic database functionality, and to be able to easily edit single or groups of entries. AirTable solved this perfectly. Also, the team over there seem to be constantly adding on new functionality, which I see and realize that could solve problems I did not even realize I had. The best part is just how easy it is to use. I have some people on my team that are far from tech-savvy, and with a quick overview, they were even able to utilize it.

Puntos en contra:

Their forms have a bit to be desired, but that is mostly just the appearance when I send them out. Also when sorting and filtering, it requires 3 or so clicks, when I think they could make it one.

Udayan W.
Product Marketing Manager en India
Servicios financieros, 501-1.000 empleados

Google Sheets/Excel on steriods

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall experience with Airtable has been amazing, I think it's a brilliant product for cross team collaboration and I love the flexibility you get.

While there are a lot of things that are great about airtable, these are the ones I love the most: 1. Flexibility to do everything from project management, sprint management, and GTMs. 2. Ease of use: This is like using excel sheets so creating a new task project is basically hit enter and start typing. Obviously, the features are 10 times better on airtable. 3. The different kind of views that I can have is also brilliant, the calendar view, kanban view and my favorite.

Puntos en contra:

I think the only place this tool lacks is in just pure documentation. While you can write long form content here, it doesn't feel natural or intuitive. I really wish they improve the long form text field with rich content formatting and more. One more thing which is a pain is the mobile app. Feels like an MVP but the viable is so low. I can't even add comments via the app. Quite sad.