Filtrar por:

Media de valoraciones

• General
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre ReviewStudio

Plataforma de pruebas colaborativas que proporciona una interfaz visual fácil para ver, marcar y aprobar proyectos de video, imagen, PDF y web.

Descubre más sobre ReviewStudio

Mostrando 34 opiniones

Vice President, Communication
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 25/12/2018

"Forget the PDF comments - get ReviewStudio!"

Comentarios: ReviewStudio is my go-to for getting our internal clients to review documents, flyers, brochures, video, etc. It is great!

Ventajas: It is easy and quick to upload a file and get a link for reviewing. All of the client’s comments are in one place, no matter how many people review the file. That means just ONE VERSION of a file with all the comments in one place. No more reconciling comments from different sources!

Desventajas: It can take a little time for new users to understand how to leave comments. We now send them instructions. It would be nice if there was a little tutorial at the beginning.

por ReviewStudio el 5/4/2019

Hi Chris - Thanks for your positive review. Regarding your request - just wanted to let you know that there is an article and video tutorial available in our knowledge base that is specifically designed to onboard new reviewers. You can share the link to this article with your clients but we will also take steps to make this information more obvious when a new user first accesses the application.

• Publicado el 25/12/2018
Olivia R.
Director of Marketing
Alimentación y bebidas, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 21/8/2020

"Exactly what we needed"

Comentarios: It's been great! The support, product and ease of use have saved us time, money and stress.

Ventajas: With a design team that's 100% work-from-home, we needed a tool to ensure our design process wasn't lost in the variables of email or phone calls. Review Studio was exactly that. It's saved us time, money and the frustrations of miscommunications at an incredibly reasonable price. The markup tools are simple and easy to use, something that was vital when I am constantly bringing in outside departments; the version history makes comparison a breeze and the admin panel allows for the right people to have the perfect amount of control so that nothing is accidentally deleted, approved, or mismanaged. If you need a good proofing software, this is it.

Desventajas: The only negative we've found is when a review expires on the timeline, it is locked. Sometimes fires happen and it means we have to reactive it, however overall it is not a major detriment and we still love the product.

por ReviewStudio el 31/8/2020

Thank you for the kind review!

When you are setting a deadline you can choose whether the status will be "active" (no limitations) "locked" (you can view, but not add any new comments or modifications) or "inactive" (no user access until you activate - useful for presenting work to clients).

It sounds like when you create your Reviews you set the status as "locked" after deadline. You can set them to "active" if you prefer.

You can also reactivate Reviews from the dashboard from the dropdown near the thumbnails.

I hope this helps - and thanks again for your support!

• Publicado el 21/8/2020
Joshua G.
Arquitectura y planificación, 2-10 empleados

"ReviewStudio Review"

Comentarios: It's been very helpful for me and keeps my presentations organized and on the web. The only hassle is the item I described in the "cons section of this review.

Ventajas: I like that anyone can comment and review that it's updated in real time on the web for everyone else to see. I like that it's visual and easy to use.

Desventajas: I think the worst part is that my clients don't know anything about this software so they are hesitant to use it to leave reviews. They are not used to it so they use a different method that they are used to. If there were better explanations on how to use it like videos like on freshbooks software it would help people get started leaving a review of my work.

Aprendizaje en línea, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 20/3/2019

"Review Studio User Feedback"

Ventajas: The simplicity in posting a comment is one of the best features of this software. I work with multiple teams, technical and non-tecnhical, and the simplicity of the review feature helps all of us be on the same page. This saves a lot of training cost and time. Also, having multiple reviews on the same window helps us review the implementation of feedback from the previous versions has been done properly. This helps when working with a large number of vendors to ensure all the feedback provided is implemented.

Desventajas: We as an organisation have always been in awe with the software. Something which we dislike is that review comments lack a bit of chronology if there are multiple reviews on a single file. The numbering, in that case, happens on the basis of who reviewed the file first. But it disturbs the flow for a person who needs to implement those changes. So sometimes finding the comment by number gets a bit tough. Also, with the new interface, the speed of the software has reduced which is a strict no for us.

por ReviewStudio el 5/4/2019

Thanks for your positive review. You'll be happy to know that in our latest update we added a sort option to the comments so that you can present them using the original chronology. Hope that helps and please do pass along any additional feedback that can us further improve the application for you.

Jim A.
Sr Manager, Creative Services
Aprendizaje en línea, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 17/4/2019

"Amazing collaboration tool for content development teams!"

Comentarios: We are streamlining our review process for video and PDF with our customers.

Ventajas: It is so easy to upload and share content with stakeholders, and sooo much better than passing around files. Love the version history and how all revision requests are archived for review. Our customers love working with us this way and the learning curve is non-existent. We love Review Studio!

Desventajas: Hard to find fault with a tool like RS, but our team sometimes send a review that guests cannot access. We wish we could "Allow Guest Access" as a default for all reviews within our account.

Jane D.
Art Director
Diseño gráfico, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 2/4/2019

"Hits Most of the Points on Our Wish List"

Comentarios: After several months of exploring other workflows and trying other proofing solutions, we decided on Review Studio. This week, we are ready to make the leap after the proofing system we were using had an "upgrade". So we moved our timeline up by a month and we aren't looking back!

Ventajas: Excellent customer support, good client-facing functionality, streamlined proof uploading, amazing search/ file tagging system, both thumbnails AND text for file listing, and rapid notifications.

Desventajas: No client-facing dashboard. Clients have to rely on their email message filing to see which of their proofs are active/ inactive/ complete. We have clients/ sales reps who manage several dozen portfolios with us and this may start to prove cumbersome for them. We may have to find a workaround at some point, but for now, we are managing.

por ReviewStudio el 5/4/2019

Hi Jane, Thank you for that very positive review. In response to the concern you raise, I just wanted to let you know that it's only the "guest" reviewers that do not have access to a dashboard. But if you have collaborators who are involved ongoing in multiple projects, you can set up a user account for them so that they can better track their reviews in a dashboard. If you require only a few additional users, we can add them to any plan for a reasonable fee and you can contact us for more information about setting that up.

Director product management
Dispositivos médicos, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 20/3/2019

"Stop sharing files and pull feedback together at one place"

Comentarios: After introduction the review studio which was accepted by the whole team immediately our efficacy has increased significantly. We have set up an electronic approval workflow.

Ventajas: Allows comprehensive workflows. Clear assignment of tasks

Desventajas: Approval status of one version does not get transferred to file updates with minor changes which is required approval of all involved in all versions. Even with this enhancement potential it’s great

Jason K.
Animación, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 17/4/2019

"ReviewStudio is a key part of my customer service"

Comentarios: I've been using ReviewStudio (formerly Cozimo) for well over 10 years. It's been a great tool for me and the developers continue to add features and refine the user experience to make it even better.

Ventajas: Most of my clients are in other cities. The ability to look at various types of media in an interactive way is extremely helpful. It allows me to further a connection with my clients and helps ensure that our communication is effective. Beyond the interactive features, it's also great to be able to post media for review and comment at a client's leisure.

Desventajas: The only problems I've had with ReviewStudio relate to my hardware. I use a Wacom tablet and I find the responsiveness of the toolbar quite inconsistent and I have to be very specific with how I switch between tools or else nothing happens. The other problem is with my new 4K monitor. For some reason the zoom controls don't respond as expected. That said, these are not unworkable issues for me.

Robert T.
Diseño, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 23/2/2021

"Invaluable for managing creative workflow"

Comentarios: We use ReviewStudio to manage feedback and approvals with clients, designers and subcontractors. It has proven essential and invaluable across the both the team and clients.

Ventajas: It's highly intuitive and quite easy to get setup, for all stakeholders involved. The feature set is highly robust covering the range of our needs, whether markup tools, file formats or workflow steps.
Support has been great whenever needed.

Desventajas: None really. On the odd occasion that we hit mission critical or something is unclear, the team is very quick to respond.

• Publicado el 23/2/2021
Director of Marketing
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 17/4/2019

"Good tool for managing group reviews"

Ventajas: It does a good job of consolidating input from a group. Pretty easy to use. We do have to hold hands with a few of our users.

Desventajas: Our designers sometimes miss details in setting up the proof: there may be no option to "approve". I'd like it to be easier to see this.

Tara H.
Marketing & Account Strategy Director
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 21/9/2021

"An enterprise worthy tool at a price point suitable for smaller studios and agencies!!"

Ventajas: I have worked as a project manager serving creative teams and marketers for over five years. In that time, I have been an integral part of implementing several project management and document review solutions. Prior to my current role, I worked at a large company that had the budget for enterprise solutions. When I transitioned to my current position at a smaller agency, I set a goal of finding a review tool that would be a value add for both our clients and our team. It would have to have many of the features I had seen in the expensive enterprise solutions but at a price that would be affordable to a smaller agency. After searching for a while and reviewing many different options, I found ReviewStudio. I was so impressed with the trial that I presented it to the owner of our agency, and we immediately started training our team. It's been a massive asset to our team. We operate more efficiently; it has reduced the occurrence of missed or incorrect edits and has streamlined the review process for both our internal team and our clients. I am also blown away by how hard the ReviewStudio team is working to make continuous improvements.

Desventajas: My only nit-picky feedback is that the review canvas on mobile devices could use some improvement as it is a bit glitchy.

Alternativas consideradas: GoProof y Ziflow

Razones para cambiar a ReviewStudio: Features and pricing.

• Publicado el 21/9/2021
Laurel A.
Art director & designer
Diseño gráfico, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 19/3/2019

"Keeps everyone on the same page"

Ventajas: I'm a freelance designer who frequently works with small teams, and projects require feedback from everyone before they can be signed off and sent to print. ReviewStudio is an amazing tool to keep everyone on the same page. The markup tools are very straightforward, and my clients have also remarked how easy the software was for them to use and navigate. Most importantly, ReviewStudio helps my clients save time by avoiding duplicate suggestions, and it helps me save time by containing all the markups in one place. No more digging through email threads or passing marked up PDFs back and forth.

Desventajas: What really bothers me with this software is how it scrolls with a mouse. You can scroll up or down infinitely it seems like, and it's easy to lose your position if you're used to navigating documents this way. I wish this could be fixed by either limiting the space above/below the page for a single-page document, or by enabling scrolling to view the previous/next page for a multi-page document. This is how our design software works, and I intuitively want to scroll to move between pages.

por ReviewStudio el 5/4/2019

Hi Laurel - thank you for your positive review. Just wanted to let you now that in our latest release we have addressed that problem you describe with scrolling. Hopefully that helps but please contact us if you have any further issues or suggestions for improvements.

Andre W.
Creative Director
Diseño, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 27/3/2019

"simple and effective"

Comentarios: We found Review Studio to be the easiest way to quickly discuss visual information over the distance.
Talking to remote clients or coworkers on a phone and being able to control and markup the presentation from both (or multiple) sides in one session won several projects for us. :-)
Very solid tool!

Ventajas: ReviewStudio is a sophisticated tool, but intuitive and easy to use by anybody on all platforms and screens.
Sometimes we use it as an emergency solution when other methods of collaboration fail. To setup a review takes just a few seconds and you can share it via url link.

Desventajas: I miss ability to place a text and not to be able to move comment markers in different position (sometime they obscure the view).

por ReviewStudio el 5/4/2019

Hi Andre - thanks for your positive review. WRT the comment markers - the person who adds the annotations can reposition them as necessary so that they don't block the view. And you can also hide all the annotations from the canvas if you want to see the completely unobstructed original (or cycle through the annotations one at a time). Hope that helps!

• Publicado el 27/3/2019
Jonas A.
Producción audiovisual, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 2/4/2019

"Good simple to use review platform"

Comentarios: Our client likes that we offer an online review platform and this adds value to our products and we feel it helps keep better track of changes and feedback.

Ventajas: We like how easy it is to add image and video feedback also refine the feedback with attachments, links and further comments. The latest additions of client and project based organisation is also a very nice feature.
Most of our clients take to the software very easily and have used the features of the platform on projects.

Desventajas: The software still feels a bit 'young' and we have experienced a few bugs particularly on mobile devices and browsers like Firefox. But we are confident these niggles will be ironed out as the development continues.

Andrew B.
Owner / President
Animación, 11-50 empleados

"Reviewing Review Studio"

Comentarios: We use ReviewStudio everyday. I don't remember how we reviewed projects with clients before we had it. My more demanding clients love the fact that they can draw their own comments directly on the video frames.

Ventajas: It is easy and secure to share video projects with clients.

Desventajas: I would prefer if we could make it more proprietary.

Director of communications
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 11/11/2016

"Easy Way to Get Reviews of Artwork"

Comentarios: We use ReviewStudio to send graphics projects to multiple stakeholders and get their feedback. This works really well for us and allows us to get comments all in one place. Think of it like getting revisions in a Google Docs document but for design...print and video.

Ventajas: Easy to use. Reviews all in one place.

Desventajas: I wish it had a checklist we could mark off as the revisions are made. Or a "this edit is approved to make" feature between the project manager and the designer.

por ReviewStudio el 2/12/2016

Hi Chris,
Thank you for that positive review. You'll be happy to hear that our upcoming release introduces task management features that will address your wish for task assignment with a checklist.
Regards,
Stuart Feldman - ReviewStudio

• Publicado el 11/11/2016
Michael S.
Director of Sales and Marketing
Diseño gráfico, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 11/4/2019

"Great Review Platform with Updates Regularly"

Ventajas: Very intutive for both admin and users alike. Great tools and functionality for clear communication.

Desventajas: Can't think of any. The software is very robust and the Review Studio team has fantastic support.

• Publicado el 11/4/2019
Julia H.
Diseño, 2-10 empleados

"Review Studio"

Comentarios: Review Studio enables us to retain clients. It's really useful for large projects where lots of people are involved.

Ventajas: I like that you can keep all the client's revisions in one place, compare them and add other people to comment. It's very collaborative and makes jobs a lot easier to track.

Desventajas: Some of the tools are a little small and it doesn't jump to a comment when you press on the number, which means you have to search around the page for the number.

Steve S.
Animación, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 2/1/2021

"ReviewStudio Software Review"

Comentarios: We love it, use it every week. Cant imagine doing reviews without it.

Ventajas: Effectiveness and efficiency. Easy to use and makes remote reviews so much easier.

Desventajas: Very few, it would be nice to see the timecode in the email messages that go out when a comment is left on a video, but you can just click the link to see it. My guess is the team is working on adding that. They are very responsive to any feature requests.

• Publicado el 2/1/2021
Josh B.
Graphics Coordinator
Producción de alimentos, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 19/4/2019

"Proofing streamlined!"

Comentarios: ReviewStudio is essential to our company completing our projects on-time. The dashboard helps us organize, the tools lead to clear and concise feedback with actionable tasks to complete, all while being able to proof at any time, from any location.

Ventajas: The software is very intuitive and is packed with a plethora of tools. The dashboard is great and makes organization of our internal files a breeze. The robust toolset makes it easy for anyone to pick up within minutes of using, and there are handy keyboard shortcuts to boost productivity as well!

Desventajas: I'm going to be picky here, and it's a very minimal gripe, but the mouse movements/gestures are a little touchy and can cause you to "flick" the document out of the proofing plane. But this is remedied by pressing 0 (zero) to center the view!

• Publicado el 19/4/2019
Dana H.
Dana H.
Fotografía, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 28/5/2020

"Great and AFFORDABLE online review platform"

Comentarios: I feel the UI is quick easy and intuitive. I can get images up for review VERY quickly and the ability to lock it down at a certain point is very valuable. I can then let my team loose and use it to track progress and completion of tasks.

Ventajas: The price point is amazing and even when I go though periods of not using it I maintain my subscription because it is so affordable. The platform itself is clear and easy to use, intuitive and very functional.

Desventajas: I wish there was a BIT more ability to customize / brand the interface to match my company look but this is a minor issue.

• Publicado el 28/5/2020
Carolyn T.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 26/2/2021

"Wonders for my studio's productivity"

Comentarios: Great tool to for us to have at our fingertips whenever we have to get or give feedback on just about anything we are creating. And it's so inexpensive.

Ventajas: Makes producing our health & wellness videos so much more efficient. The ability for video editors to easily share their rough cuts for feedback. Feedback is all there - no email threads. We also make good use of markup on all kinds of file types.

Desventajas: Can't think of anything that hasn't been quickly addressed by their support team.

• Publicado el 26/2/2021
Beatriz P.
Head of Marketing
Comercio minorista, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 3/4/2019

"Amazing tool and time saving!"

Comentarios: We have teams in different countries and review studio was the perfect solution to unify the process.

Ventajas: Keeping all projects organised in one place with teams in different countries.

Desventajas: It could take a bit to load at times, but it's mainly because of the size of the files, so nothing to do with the tool really.

Bruce P.
Arquitectura y planificación, Trabajador autónomo

"small architectural practice"

Comentarios: We have been using Review Studio for a number of years and find it to be a great value.

Ventajas: Review studio allows us to collaborate with clients with diverse schedules and have one place where we have a record of comments. I

Desventajas: Though it is pretty simple, some of our clients aren't interested in learning how to work with the software.

Managing Director
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados

"A great help!"

Comentarios: We would like the tool to be more robust with the workflow. We don't want to get any messages, until client is still reviewing, and after the client decides to "send the review" he/she should not be any more able to add new comments, but on our side, there should be a RED BLINKING light in the office. The experience isn't like that right now to my knowladge.

Ventajas: I like, that my clients don't have to log in. And that the software doesn't crash on mobile.

Desventajas: Not clear workflow solutions.
Thie soft needs a better Basecamp integration!