Filtrar por:

• General
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Get Sweet

B2B eCommerce-focused inventory management for brands, manufacturers, and distributors

Descubre más sobre Get Sweet

Mostrando 4 opiniones

Peter R.
Peter R.
Director Of Operations en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

It's been the best experience using Sweet. I couldn't be happier

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: It saves me time by automating ordering, customer management and inventory management.

Everything. The wholesale portal makes my life easy. It automates the wholesale ordering process. I can set up individual catalogs for each customer, and I can manage customers and vendors. My customers love using the portal. It cuts down on the back and forth emails and it makes things easier for my customers. My team loves using it too. It helps them to manage inventory and Sweet allows us to build assemblies after each production run, so our inventory stays accurate.

Puntos en contra:

I wish I had started using Sweet from day 1. Had I started using Sweet earlier, my business would be much bigger.

Patrick F.
Head of Business Development en EE. UU.
Alimentación y bebidas, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

I have had an amazing hands on experience with a great team.

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Great software, hands on-service, very easy to use.

Very easy to set-up, very easy to use, and my favorite part was working with the team. They have gone above and beyond to make sure our needs were met. It is the best customer experience I have had thus far with any SAAS company.

Puntos en contra:

That we didn't use it sooner. We spent a lot of time researching and landed on Sweet because of the hands on guidance which allowed us to get to know the software before committing to purchasing.

Douglas L.
Customer Service en EE. UU.
Alimentación y bebidas, 11-50 empleados

Good for Online Retail Service Management

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We are a national cold-pressed juice company, and Sweet helps us keep track of inventory very well. We can put invoices together with ease, as well well as integrating with shipping/order fulfillment services for our distribution needs. I'd very much recommend this software to small businesses that specialize in food and beverage.

Inventory keeping; account management; invoicing; integration

Puntos en contra:

Sometimes a few snags with products in inventory being able to be turned off and on

Michele B.
Marketing en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Sweet has streamlined our ordering proces and saved us countless hours on invoicing and orders.

5 hace 3 años

Ease of use, ties in with QuickBooks immediately for invoicing. Fast customer service response, help in fine -tuning the software with any issues we have had.

Puntos en contra:

We haven't found anything really that we don't like about the software. Any problems we have had have been addressed quickly.