Valoraciones medias

4,3 /5
  • Atención al cliente
    4,7 /5

Sobre Salsify

Consolida, colabora y comparte los activos digitales y la información de producto en toda la empresa y en todos los canales de comercio electrónico.

Descubre más sobre Salsify

Mostrando 40 opiniones

Sebo D.
Managing Director
  • Publicado el 12/12/2017

"Incredible power for a multi-channel world."

Comentarios: Effectively manage large product content portfolio with lower resources.

Puntos a favor: There are a number of contenders for Salsify's greatest pro. Among them would be the ability to create channels which massively simplifies the process of syndicating content to different websites and internal systems. In addition the ability to create very granular properties to allow an agile content management system with excellent faceted search to ensure clean high levels of data cleanliness. These form the backbone of an indispensable product management system. However, the fairly recent addition of the computed fields has allowed a more central management of the content rules for various channels.

• Publicado el 12/12/2017
Account Manager
Bienes de consumo, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 30/9/2019

"Great tool to host all product data"

Comentarios: Salsify is a great tool to use and store all product content and other product information. Insights is helpful, and the customer service team is fairly responsive. Once they do get back to you, they usually have the answer you are looking for which is great.

Puntos a favor: The best part of this is that we can easily submit products or export product import sheets to send to customers. This makes ease of uploading new and updating existing products much easier.

Contras: Not all connections are direct API, meaning we have to export the uploads and send them directly to customers. If there were more direct connections, it'd make adding new products much easier.

• Publicado el 30/9/2019
Kowanda L.
Sales Analysis and Royalty Admin
11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 16/8/2016

"Great quality and support"

Comentarios: In using Salsify I have been extremely impressed with the quality and support that we have received. They continue to add more features and functions to the site all the time. Due to the large amount of data that we are dealing with it is great to be able to bring it all together, however my wish (if possible) would be to find a more streamlined process to bring it all together and to get onboarded more quickly, easily and efficiently.

Puntos a favor: I like the fact that we can load all the information and photos into one place. Salsify works well and suppport is available.

Contras: I would like more "hands on training" to learn how to get our products onboarded more quickly and efficiently so we can actually utilize the site as it should be. We experience a lot of training which was the trainer doing the process and us trying to follow along; as we all know most of us learn by doing and I think a lot has been lost due to this.

Hi Kowanda-

Thanks for the feedback. We're looking forward to the onsite training we've been planning over these last few weeks. Dedicating time like this will allow our customer champions to dive deep on your product content goals and help your team be successful with Salsify.  As always, you can access our newly updated knowledgebase at https://help.salsify.com/help. During business hours you can contact our support line at 1-844-SALSIFY.

I¿ve also sent you an email directly with the above info.  Looking forward to meeting you in person!

Best,

Kate Roda

Garrett B.
Director of Ecommerce
Bienes de consumo, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 24/8/2016

"100% The Best PIM / DAM you will ever need"

Comentarios: I've used Salsify for over 3 years and can truly say that it is the best PIM / DAM I've seen and used.

Puntos a favor: The software is agile and easy to use. It's extremely easy to connect API's to nearly any format or system. It is also very easy to build exports into retailer templates or any other type of template necessary. Any time I have a request for an update or change to the platform or need help, I receive help very quickly and implementations are put on their roadmap.

Contras: No true cons to the system per se, however it would be nice if they had a suggested set of fields to fill.

• Publicado el 24/8/2016
eCommerce Product Manager
Bienes de consumo, 5001-10.000 empleados
  • Publicado el 28/5/2019

"I spend all day in Salsify"

Puntos a favor: I have used many different content syndication tools in the past, and Salsify blows all of them out of the water. They work with all of the top retailers and really engage with their customers to develop features that are on the cutting edge of ecommerce.

Contras: Some features that were built in the past haven't been updated, as their focus has shifted. A lot of things require contacting customer support, which is a good thing for some but as a power user I would like to handle as much as I can by myself.

• Publicado el 28/5/2019
Mike B.
Marketing Manager
Servicios medioambientales, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 16/11/2017

"Salsify is a well-built, modern platform that has changed the way we bring product info to market"

Puntos a favor: The product is very easy to use. It's very easy to customize. It helped our organization centralize all of our product information and then take all of that information seamlessly to market

Contras: The product has a ton of untapped potential. Although the support is fantastic (the best of any our organization has worked with to date) there is still some functionality that holds us back from manipulating certain features ourselves, to which we need to contact support to help us out with. The good news is, Salsify is always making updates to their cloud-based software and these issues should be gone relatively soon!

• Publicado el 16/11/2017
Taxonomy Manager
Internet, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 5/12/2017

"Salsify support team is fantastic. Always willing to help"

Puntos a favor: Working in and out of Excel is a convenient way to get a lot of work done quickly. Formulas are proving more and more useful.

Contras: Some of the UI elements lack polish. Occasionally, the screen will reload to a blank. Difficult to replicate but happens from time to time (perhaps while under heavy load?) Imports could use some bulk mapping/checkbox options (like being able to edit in the summary view instead of clicking on each column individually). This is especially useful for large templates with many columns of data. Formulas sometimes work and sometimes don't. For example, PATH_NAME and PATH_ID do not work in In-App computed properties. This wasn't made clear in documentation, only in discussion with Support.

• Publicado el 5/12/2017
Tim L.
Account Manager
Bienes de consumo, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 16/8/2016

"Changing the way we go to market"

Comentarios: Salsify has changed the way that our internal employees not only gather information but share it with our customers. It has alleviated a lot of time consuming manual processes in order for us to focus on driving accounts forward.

Puntos a favor: Ease of use. Salsify's portal is setup to be easily navigated around as well as syndicate with our retailers.

Contras: Missing analytics behind what retailers have all of the available content on their websites.

Hi Tim-

Please be on the lookout for an email later today from our Director of Product Management to see if there's a good fit for a beta program.

Happy Commerce!

The Salsify Team

Sally V.
VP, Business Process & Data Solutions
  • Publicado el 19/7/2017

"Competitive Advantage"

Comentarios: Improved efficiency of a centralized location for all item related information and customer facing documents. Relieved our customers from the task of gathering information and entering into their system.

Puntos a favor: Salsify has been a wonderfully flexible PIM to support item images, data, and supporting material. It has allowed us to populate multiple different systems efficiently as well as create tailored customer specific views.

Contras: It would be helpful to have more options for data export with use in other systems such as XML. Currently .csv, Excel and JSon.

• Publicado el 19/7/2017
Adam M.
VP, e-commerce
Comercio minorista, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 16/8/2016

"Very useful tool for maintaining product details"

Comentarios: Salsify has a bit of a learning curve, but overall provides a good service. I have been using it a little more than a year and have been pretty happy as a user. Additional services are being added to the package, but not all are included as an all-inclusive base price, which is contrary the impression given when we signed up. Customer service has been good, with the Salsify team adding features based on our feedback.

Puntos a favor: The ability to resize/rename images on the fly has been a useful tool, as we previously maintained a folder for each customer's images that were specifically sized and named for them. Now, we just set up some rules for each customer's naming conventions, and the files are named as we go. Customer service will take care of the things that are not very self-service friendly. Digital catalogs provide a quick and easy way to share new products with select groups of people. Once you get the hang of it, importing and exporting a lot of information is very quick and easy. Data is easily accessible.

Contras: Number of users is very limiting, and adding seats very expensive. Salsify significantly underestimates the amount of storage needed for images and other digital assets and wants to limit the number attached to products. When we signed up, we asked if there was a limit on digital assets and were told there was no "practical limit," and they would let us know if we had too many. At contract renewal, they wanted to significantly reduce the available number. Cost. Salsify is expensive. Not responsive design for phones. Although I would never recommend the phone as your primary access point for Salsify, it is nice to be able to quickly look products up in a pinch. With the available screen real estate on the iPhone 6+, I expect to be able to do that, but the menus don't work and everything is squished. Difficult to squeeze it in, and not successfully executed yet. Overall, searching for items within the search box is slow. If you type a part number quickly, the site lags, and cannot find the item. I usually edit the URL in the address bar to go directly to the page I'm looking for.

Hi Adam-

Thank you for the feedback. You'll be happy to hear that we have actively been investing an enhanced search experience and it's expected to land in the next month or so. I have shared your feedback regarding the mobile experience with the product team and I'm happy to report there are plans to improve this in the future as well. If you're open to it, I'd like to connect you directly with our product team. My hope is that we'll be able to share our vision for new features and come to a better understanding of how you're using Salsify.

My name is Ashley Krahn and I lead the team that helps our customers drive value through Salsify. Please feel free to contact me directly at akrahn@salsify.com, 617-206-6730.

Best Regards,

Ashley

Kaitlin T.
PM
Bienes de consumo, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 25/4/2019

"great for companies with many SKUs"

Puntos a favor: this is great for categorizing/classifying many products to allow easy access to information. easy search feature, great for adding images and excess information in on location.

Contras: exporting information in a clear and aesthetically pleasing way to create marketing documents is not always great. formatting is often not correct if you have too much text. We use salsify to hold all our product information and want it to be easily accessible for sales teams to grab documents without having to make updates, but that has not always worked out for us.

• Publicado el 25/4/2019
Crystal S.
Writing Department Manager
Artículos de lujo y joyería, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 28/6/2017

"Salsify is an overall easy-to-use program that helps me to move through workflow quickly."

Comentarios: Ease of use when trying to work with my inventory quickly.

Puntos a favor: I like how it organizes my inventory and makes it highly searchable, and therefore much more easily accessed as I need it.

Contras: Occasionally slow moving and some lists make it difficult to move from one product to the next with ease.

• Publicado el 28/6/2017
Ann P.
Ad writer
Comercio minorista, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 10/9/2016

"Salsify Gives Ease in Product Development for Ad Writers"

Comentarios: In my experience with Salsify, I have learned A LOT about writing about products for a company and to be completely honest, I don't think I can imagine my time at my job without it. It saves me time, tedious tasks, and a lot of paper! The recent updates, especially on Salsify's user interface, have totally brought about a new appreciation for its services (YAY FOR NEXT/BACK NAV).

Puntos a favor: Archiving and the ability to make it easier to create ads at a fast pace

Contras: Sometimes there are glitches when typing into generated fields, though this may not be entirely the software to glame. I do believe more upgrades could be made to the ease of use of the site as well as a proper app :)

• Publicado el 10/9/2016
Matthew E.
Senior Analyst
Consultoría de gestión, 10.000+ empleados
  • Publicado el 8/9/2016

"Best Management System Ever!"

Comentarios: I have been using Salsify since May 2015 for a major client of ours. This tool has been so transformational for the business for their content & digital asset management. I have found that Salsify excels in the area of syndication to retailers and this is how we really leverage the tool.

Puntos a favor: The usability of the software and the UI.

Contras: Writing formulas for the Channels and Readiness Reports & Templates