15 años ayudando a las empresas españolas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre IntakeQ

Envía formularios seguros de admisión y consentimiento de forma privada a tus clientes. Compatible con HIPAA, asistencia para firma electrónica, reserva y pago online

Descubre más sobre IntakeQ

This software is extremely customizable. It really can do whatever you want it to! the customer service has been so helpful during our switch over.

Puntos en contra:

I don't really have anything to say negative about this software.

Valoraciones de IntakeQ

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

IntakeQ tiene una valoración global de 4,7 estrellas sobre 5 según las 292 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado IntakeQ?

Filtrar opiniones (292)

Marilee
Marilee
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

The best customer service on the planet

5,0 hace 5 años

I absolutely LOVE IntakeQ. The best thing about it is the customer service. I've never before experienced such quick answers to my questions online. And they are super helpful and will bend over backward to help you. Allow me to tell you a story about this! We were scrambling in my group counseling practice to send out new forms to all of our clients (hundreds) before the start of 2019. It was critical we get this going before Jan. 1, so of course at the last minute, before the long holiday weekend, I discover that I hadn't done things quite correctly for our needs and so I was pretty freaked out. I was emailing customer support, who was always just so happy to help me! It had to be like 6 pm or something in NYC or wherever IntakeQ is located, and I just kept discovering new needs that I had and so I just kept asking him questions, and at times he would take care of things so quickly it was amazing. I'm pretty convinced he stayed late one New Years Eve weekend just to help me out. It was exemplary customer service and saved my life! IntakeQ makes our forms look attractive, seamless and professional. It is so quick and easy and actually kind of fun to see clients progress through them quickly in our office. We love the capability to send out many forms in one email to clients in advance of their first visit. We can also get signatures from multiple people. Clients actually commented on how attractive and professional our forms are!

Puntos en contra:

I cannot think of any cons for IntakeQ!

Adella
CEO en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

most customizable EHR software for our mental health practice

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: we have been with them almost 2 years, prior to them we were with simplepractice (night and day). We also previously were with TherapyNotes and needed more customization.

The customization. That they have kept pricing for OGs the same. Great email support. Consistency.

Puntos en contra:

I wish there was an open API for billing. Their billing is not great for how complex our billing needs are so we have had to create a complicated system- where an open API for billing would be amazing.

Te
Fuente de la opinión

I like the tool but need more flexibility and workflows to support my business.

2,0 hace 7 años

Hippa compliance is the primary driver for the why we moved to the SW as well as being able to have clients complete forms online. I like the professional look and feel. The search is helpful.

Puntos en contra:

Not enough flexibility for processing intakes in bulk. Would like the ability to transfer in bulk between providers, link custom template office use fields with client custom fields so certain notes are pulled into the client's record. We need more flexibility in configuring the SW to meet our business needs. We have to use a separate scheduling SW because intakeq doesn't offer the same flexibility in setting up different classes. We use acuity and perhaps I just don't know how to effectively use the booking capability in intakeq. It would be really helpful to have workflows that you could define for intakes. For example, if a new intake comes in, I could set the default status to pending and on the dashboard only show pending intakes. Once the office processes the intake I could define a new status, for instance, ready or action-required... We would need the ability to display and filter based on status. It would be helpful to allow flexibility in defining any number of workflows. Unfortunately, given our business, I have to build manual processes around the SW even though we're doing very standard things. One other thing I've noticed is that I can only have about 5-7 open intakes at once otherwise the application hangs.

Respuesta de IntakeQ

hace 7 años

Hello, Thank you for your feedback! We understand that your business has a special workflow after the intake is completed. Unfortunately, custom document workflows is a little out of our scope at this time. You may want to look into our client tags feature, which can be automated and allows you to filter by tags later. Also, you can always use our APIs if your business needs something more sophisticated. Feel free to contact our support at hello@intakeq.com if you need any assistance with improving your workflow!

Amy
CEO | MS, RDN, CEDS en EE. UU.

Enjoying IntakeQ

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: We switched from Practice Better (PB) to IntakeQ in July 2022 and it's saved me on average 8 hours a week just in insurance billing alone. PB does not have an integrated clearinghouse, which meant manually tracking claims via a Google Sheet for every clinician and every client. With IntakeQ, all it takes is 3 button clicks and the claim is submitted, and the integrated clearinghouse options automatically update status and communicate this back to IntakeQ. Such a lifesaver!Note functionality is also much better than PB. Namely I disliked how PB would display every single checkbox and row in a chart even if they were not selected or answered. It made notes extremely long, cluttered, and virtually impossible to read. IntakeQ is customizable to where you can choose to show unselected/unanswered questions or not. There's also loads of options with conditional formatting and the ability to automate a task based on the answer received.The IntakeQ team is highly responsive and they work hard to implement feature requests that are strongly supported by the community. So far we are very pleased!

Highly customizable forms and features with task automation and pinned notes. They are also very active in their Facebook support group and highly value the feedback they receive from their customers.

Puntos en contra:

Limited ability to transfer/upload patient records from another system (when transitioning the practice over to IntakeQ); no document library; inability to fax more than 1 document from a patient record at a time; no meds list or allergies function yet.

Asha
Physician en EE. UU.

Perfect for small practice

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall perfect for providers with their own cash pay practice and especially those focused on wellness. Because everything has to be created (ie no pre-installed icd codes , you have to put them in manually) this may not be best for physician in regular practice.I hope they increase a few features without making it complicated

I should first emphasize I am a solo practitioner , with focus on wellness and limited services. I wanted a program that allows online patient scheduling, visit notes , pay via credit card and some billing of insurance and Hippa communication. Most programs that offer this have excessive features and design for practices with front desk and support staff instead of the practitioner. IntakeQ offered all I needed but simpler format that largely builds on creating own forms and rules. The set up guide and using help feature explains everything you can think of. The plus was it allows sharing of documents and creating journals for patients to complete, which was something I was struggling with, seeing patients via telehealth. The visit notes can take a while to perfect because it doesn’t feature templates physicians would use, but I am still playing with it to create the perfect template. They created a snippet feature which allows you to create text you would re -use , ie lung exam . You can also duplicate previous note and just adjust what is new. Some other programs look more esthetic but have poor execution of needed features. Intake Q doesn’t look grand, but it thought of everything you need. Works exactly the same on the phone without having to download an app. I’ve tried at least 5 other programs, this was the most intuitive

Puntos en contra:

Patient portal and emails could be more simple . Sometimes patient get up to 3 emails for steps related to appointment. Patient should be able to complete consent and intake while making appointment instead of after . Wish you could pull journal and intake entries in to visit or SOAP note. I would like them to add features that may be more helpful for advanced practitioners such as labs , or pictures into note . I have submitted claim yet , so not sure how smooth that is.

Elana
Physical Therapist en EE. UU.
Práctica médica, Trabajador autónomo

I love this platform

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I am incredibly satisfied!
I was looking for something highly customizable and it met ALL of the criteria I was looking for when I changed platforms!

I have been using IntakeQ since Jan 2020. I found this platform after being dissatisfied with the one I was previously using. I couldn't be happier with the change. 1. I was already using SRfax and this is integrated with that fax program 2. It take a little time to customize everything, but it is well worth it and the customer service response is great and fast. 3. I love that the booking and billing and EMR are all in one program 4. Faxing notes to doctors offices, receiving them back and then assigning them the to appropriate patient chart is fast and easy. 5. I can easily use this platform from my phone to book appointments, check faxes, review notes etc. 6. I can send automatic forms prior to the first visit and custom forms (including a COVID screening) prior to each visit. And much more !

Puntos en contra:

While the customer service is fast and generally meets my needs, it is always be email and sometimes I would prefer a phone conversation. If needed, they will schedule a phone call, but email is definitely the "go to" way they address inquiries.

Valerie
Office Manager en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Super Customizable, thanks to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!!!

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I cannot say enough GREAT things about [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] with IntakeQ. When I let him know that, due to the answers received from the other Customer Service/our Onboarding rep, we may need to move to a new product after all, he jumped on the case! Not only was he able to give us answers that we needed, but he was able to get the system set up for us in a way that made it so we didn't need to switch products after all! I cannot say enough about how he went above and beyond to make sure we were able to work with the system, really showcasing how flexible it can be based on our needs.

We have been able to implement this into our needs rather easily! It's exciting to be able to provide our clients with a far more seamless option to go from sign-up with us to appointment.

Puntos en contra:

We did have some issues with getting it to reflect the things we needed, at first. After speaking to several Customer Service reps, they made it sound as if it might not be possible to implement what we needed.

Anne
Owner, Therapist en EE. UU.

Great Product

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: I really like using it and find it meets my needs better than any other EHR I've used.

IntakeQ is highly customizable allowing complete control over your forms and processes. It has amazing automations you can set up allowing for wonderful workflows. This is particularly helpful for group practices. The scheduling system is great and the forms and questionnaires are the best of any product I've used.

Puntos en contra:

It takes a lot to set things up because it is so customizable. It can also be hard to find things within the system because there are so many options and settings.

Freedom
psychotherapist en EE. UU.
Cuidado de la salud mental, Trabajador autónomo

Best Practice Management!

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I have tried other top brands trial and I'm sticking with IntakeQ. It's easy to use, reliable and efficient.

IntakeQ has everything a clinician needs and for every budget. I don't one one complaint about their services. Whenever I have questions their customer support is impeccable. Most of the time in less than 24 hours I received the support I need. It has so many features and is less expensive than other known brands.

Puntos en contra:

This software it's as close to perfect. I wish it would have note entries to select but for the affordable price and the several features it offers, I'm happy with intakeq.

Lexi
Lexi
Owner and Therapist en EE. UU.
Fuente de la opinión

Great balance of cost & features, perfect for small therapy practice

4,0 hace 5 años

I like that you have the option to pay less or more based on which features you need, as well as your volume of new clients -- super helpful for me starting out when I only had one new client every 2-3 months. Their customer support team actually worked with me to give me a 50% discount for the first 6 months and offer me a special "super low volume" plan. I also appreciate that there is so much customization available for the forms--you have to pay tons of money for traditional EHRs to create your own forms, which can get spendy quickly if you have a lot of different forms you need or make frequent updates (as I do). And, of course, electronic signatures are the best. I never want to have paper files again and scanning things in is such a pain! I love that IntakeQ lets clients take photos as part of their intake forms, too, so I can even have the client snap a shot of their insurance cards and ID before they ever come into session. They seem to update the features frequently, and base them off their users' requests--for example, they recently added a way you can link family members together, so both a teen client and their parent/guardian can have access to the messaging system & client forms.

Puntos en contra:

There are some small flukes that pop up occasionally; for example, if you enter a client's legal name when registering the client, there's no way to change how that shows up on forms, etc.--not usually an issue, but if a client has a radically different preferred name, is transgender, etc. I like to be able to ask them & customize what shows up on their forms. It's a little pricey, which is true of all online forms software, so I do like that it at least includes a HIPAA compliant messaging system -- I avoided other online forms systems because they were the same price, but with drastically fewer features. I'd love to see a discount for paying for an entire year up-front, too.

Wendy
Licensed Professional Counselor, CSAT en EE. UU.
Cuidado de la salud mental, Trabajador autónomo

I love IntakeQ and I am glad I switched

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: The customer service is stellar. You get live human beings and in less than an hour. They also have a great support page. I like the customizability, that I can use my favorite clearinghouse, choose which credit card processor I want to use, and even with video sessions, I can choose my platform. The more I use the program, the more wonderful features I discover. They are also always open to feedback and updating the EHR. I have been very happy with their product.

I absolutely love that I can easily create and edit forms. The appointment calendar allows me to color code events. There are 3 different ways to accept credit cards, three different ways to do a video session, and three different ways to incorporate clearinghouses for claims processing. You get to choose which company you would like to use, not get stuck with the one option the other programs choose.

Puntos en contra:

I would love a very clear accounting page that shows me the charge for service, what the client owes, what the client paid, what the insurance owes, what the insurance paid, and any discounts to the fees. There is one but it is not right there in the client file where you can readily see it.

Joeleen
Clinical Director en EE. UU.
Cuidado de la salud mental, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Make your business your own

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: I have had a wonderful experience and I have never once regretted switching systems to intakeQ

IntakeQ is so customizable that you really get to create the business and services that serve you best. There is no one size fits all with this software.

Puntos en contra:

We want supervising note signing to be easier and more streamlined

Judith
Owner, Head Physical Therapist en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la opinión

Makes running my small biz a breeze

5,0 hace 5 años

Reasonable pricing, great user interface, has made running my small business *SO MUCH* easier, makes me look more professional and organized as a small business, is HIPAA compliant, there is continuous improvement of features, fast and friendly customer service, streamlined payment (which saves me so much time as a solo biz owner), auto-save so you never lose a note you're in the middle of, portal system to communicate with patients, great metrics that help me identify trends in the business and that help make marketing, budgeting and scheduling decisions. I could go on and on. I seriously adore this company.

Puntos en contra:

There are some very occasional buggy features in the software -- honestly it's been so infrequent that I usually forget to point them out to customer service, but the one time I did, they were very responsive and the issue was resolved later that same weekend... which was over Thanksgiving weekend, no less! Only other gripe is that if you have more than one tab open with the program (e.g. your booking calendar in one tab and a note for a patient in another tab), you may get logged out automatically, which can be annoying if you were in the middle of a task, though I suppose it's helpful for security purposes if I'm on pubic computer in the shared office space I have.

Rachel
President and Licensed Professional Counselor en EE. UU.
Fuente de la opinión

A great investment for practice management

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: In the past two years as a user of IntakeQ, they are constantly improving their product. They listen to and strive to meet their customer's needs.

The responsiveness of IntakeQ's staff when you send an email is fast - usually within a few hours during normal business hours. The client portal is exceptional with the client's ability to self-schedule, view and pay invoices, change credit cards, submit forms and journals, and message the provider. The forms creator, booking module, and billing module are easy to use once you learn the system.

Puntos en contra:

The task manager can create automatic tasks, but they do not automatically disappear off the task list when completed. There is a learning curve to setting up IntakeQ to meet your specific needs, but that is too be expected when the system is so customizable.

Fani
Administrative Assistant en EE. UU.

Useful Software, Great Customer Service

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Overall positive experience. Expect a learning curve in the beginning, and know that if you want to use IntakeQ for anything more than just the most basic scheduling, you will need to put some time into figuring out how it works. That said, I've been able to make beautiful intake forms, keep track of all of our scheduling, and transition to a nearly 100% digital system through IntakeQ. Recommended.

This software has really streamlined our practice and allowed us to go almost 100% digital. There is a bit of a learning curve, but the help page is generally useful, and IntakeQ has some of the best customer service I have ever worked with. They always respond to my questions (and I've had many questions) within 24 hours, and I always feel like I'm talking to a "real" person that works with me to resolve any issues I'm having.

Puntos en contra:

Aspects of this software can be very confusing, particularly when it comes to the various "roles" that different accounts have. It is also sometimes unclear where to access certain functions. Sometimes I'm able to resolve these issues through the help page, but other times customer service has to help me figure it out. The software could be a lot more user friendly and intuitive, but the great customer service helps to make up for that.

Louis
Práctica médica, 2-10 empleados

Terrific Product AND Service

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: I initially stumbled onto IntakeQ when I was searching for a good, cost effective way of handling my medical paperwork. As it turns out, this was the most beneficial "stumble" I could have done. My intake process is now streamlined and efficient. Creating new forms is a breeze. In the few cases I've had problems, the team at IntakeQ has quickly and effectively come to my assistance, even so far as to create the forms I was needing. Anytime I have a question I get a prompt personal response. These guys just keep improving the product more and more. I highly recommend them, particularly if you are a solo doc like me. But even a large group would benefit. High-quality product, HIPAA secured, easy to use, responsive team, very affordable.

Easy to use. Cost effective.

Puntos en contra:

Sometimes hard for patients to log in (though most of these cases are technically impaired folks!)

Simal
Principal Investigator - Independent Research Proj en EE. UU.
Investigación, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la opinión

We are quite satisfied with IntakeQ platform: it is reliable, convenient and simple to use.

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: HIPAA secure platform (it was a must for our IRB approval)
Easy access 24/7
Online - remote access feature
Collection of questionnaire data (predominantly)
Secure messaging (rarely used but it was on target)

The crucial thing for us was it to be an HIPAA secure platform (we use it to collect some sensitive (medical) information for a research study). It has exceeded our expectations regarding 1) reliability (the platform works smoothly), 2) simplicity (easy to user - on both ends) and 3) great customer support (we had ran into couple problems that were fixed pretty quickly). Also, the messaging was a bonus feature for us - so far we used it for a few occassions but they were very critical so it was great to have that option. And the price is reasonable - we are an independent research team - paying for this service out of pocket - and we are extremely satisfied with every penny we pay to your service. So, great job to you gals & guys at IntakeQ!

Puntos en contra:

The questionnaires can be improved: - such as by adding answer-activated conditional questions , ex: if you check a box at Question1, then skip to Question8 etc.) The display can be improved by having options - such as by adding the option of showing the most recently completed form on top - visually grouping forms - as worked on etc (not just read or unread) by user-activated flagging.

Judy
Owner, PT en EE. UU.

Loving this program!

4,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: This has been a huge time and paper saver for me. Most of my patients love it. Some people that are still uncomfortable with doing online forms can get baffled and occasionally people have a challenge with saving the information (maybe it's their browser?). I also like how easy it is to make changes on the forms.
My only recommendation is to condense the printable form. My health history is >20 pages printed. Probably could be 1/2 that if it wasn't so spread out.

easy to use, make changes and send to patients

Puntos en contra:

the printable version is very long; >20 pages, could be much less if it weren't so spread out in print version.

Respuesta de IntakeQ

hace 7 años

Hello Judy, Thank you so much for the positive review! Regarding the issue with printed forms using up too much paper, you can enable a more condensed version that should work better for you. You can find it in the Settings tab under More -> Settings. You should enable both options in the PDF section. I hope this helps!

Mary
office manager/ intake coordinator en EE. UU.

Good value!

4,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: we are using IntakeQ for our intake paperwork only. We are definitely seeing an increase in clients filling out paperwork before their first appointment. I like the new features added especially the analytics. We have had a few glitches with some clients not being able to submit their paperwork and there really was never a resolution. It may have been an issue with their own computer. overall we have been very pleased with the way things have been going. I have been able to make changes to documents myself and that has been very helpful. We have added staff and I have added names. I have had to add options to documents and the interface has been very user-friendly. Customer service has been very helpful and responsive in reopening a clients file so they could finish filling out their paperwork.

User-friendly, easy to search.

Puntos en contra:

some of the glitches where clients haven't filled out forms completely or haven't been able to submit.

Massage Therapist en EE. UU.
Fuente de la opinión

IntakeQ is the PERFECT administrative assistant for my business!

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: I can't say enough good things about how amazing IntakeQ is for me as an independent contractor and licensed massage therapist. IntakeQ has taken so much of the burden of administrative duties off of my plate. All of my health intake forms, waivers, and general information pamphlets are all customized and easily sent to clients. The scheduling feature and integration with gmail is awesome for both me and my family who need to know my schedule. Email features, integration with Square (for standard sales) and Stripe (for gift certificates) is great. This is one powerful tool for HIPPA compliant forms and administrative needs. couldn't survive without it.

All the scheduling features, analytics, and customizable forms.

Puntos en contra:

Still looking for more automated email functions, and more scheduling features, but IntakeQ team seems to always be doing updates that are great.

Dave
President en EE. UU.
Fuente de la opinión

I was looking for an online solution for my paperwork for a long time. Intakeq is so perfect!

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: This software saves me time and makes it easy to retrieve contact information and consent forms for my patients.

My clients love being able to fill out their paperwork on their smartphone, tablet or laptop. I love knowing that once I electronically sign the forms they are securely and confidentially stored. They were so helpful in getting my forms set up and even inputted them for me from a PDF. The price is very reasonable and is more that offset by the time I save if I had to handle printouts, scan and then file forms in compliance with HIPAA requirements.

Puntos en contra:

The scheduling software is nice, but the scheduler doesn't commnicate with my google calendar or even the calendar in my practice management software.

Brian
Physical therapist, owner en EE. UU.
Práctica médica, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la opinión

Overall IntakeQ is great. It's allowed me to successfully start my own physical therapy practice

4,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: Was able to start my practice quickly and without a major investment. I can get up and running with professional intake forms and scheduling, and seamlessly write electronic notes for all of my patients. It is truly excellent.

-Ease to create forms -I can use the notes to track all of my daily notes with patients -- no need to buy a separate EMR system. -Easy for patients to schedule appointments -Excellent customer service whenever I have an issue -Constantly updating and improving with new features.

Puntos en contra:

-The booking settings can be difficult to figure out and manage -The system isn't great for managing more than one practitioner. I run my practice with my partner, and it would be nice for us both to have full admin privileges. Likewise, I get email notifications about all of her appointments, which is unnecessary.

Steve
GM en EE. UU.
Fuente de la opinión

A Must have for any medical business

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: Intake Q has streamlined our New client paperwork to a simple, online form that can be completed and submitted back within minutes of a patient being seen. This saves us a ton of time and money (no need for paper forms anymore) and we're 100% satisfied with this. The fact that it's able to be placed on our website is another bonus. Highly recommend to anyone who is looking to move away from paper forms.

Simple to complete. It has all the features that are needed for a company needing to stay HIPAA compliant in a secure manner. Lot's of good features to compliment the form software (i.e. Scheduling, etc.)

Puntos en contra:

It would be great if it had a point of sale aspect as well as a feature to hold electronic medical records (similar to practice fusion). If those two systems were able to be combined, it would be the perfect system for our business.

Sarryh
assistant manager/acupuncturist en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 11-50 empleados

Great and easy to use!

4,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: IntakeQ has made creating intakes for our clients and different treatments easy. Customer support has fixed any issues we have had quickly, though they just fix them and do not call us or email us back to let us know it is fixed. It just works.
I like that there is a number of already made forms so I can alter those questions as I need to without having to start from scratch. I like that I can open the forms in the office or send one to the client beforehand depending on how extensive the forms are.

ease of use, already made forms that questions can be adjusted, can send to clients or have them fill out at the office.

Puntos en contra:

Support does not respond, though they do fix the issue

Lori
Office Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la opinión

Customer Service is Exceptional!

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We have been using IntakeQ for a while now, with ZERO issues, and recently made some changes to our business.
With one email I was guided though the process of how to edit and add what I needed. I had documents uploaded and everyone at Intake Q was quick and efficient in uploading them for me.
I had a little bit (ok, a lot) of difficulty figuring a few things out and customer service was nothing short of amazing! Emails answered within minutes and anything I needed help with was solved with no frustration and kindness.
It is always such a pleasure to work with them!

We can condense our packets into all different folders and send them out accordingly. We can also edit everything to cater it to each client.

Puntos en contra:

sometimes the documents are situated in a way that can make them difficult to find.