Sobre Workiz

Administra el cronograma de tu negocio de servicios, realiza un seguimiento de los trabajos en tiempo real y crea facturas y cotizaciones, recibir pagos y obtener estadísticas.

Descubre más sobre Workiz

Puntos en contra:

I have talked to tech about it but either they don't believe me or it is so random there is no way to track it.

Valoraciones de Workiz

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funciones
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Workiz tiene una valoración global de 4.6 estrellas sobre 5 según las 183 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

Filtrar opiniones (183)

Valoración del producto

Valoración del producto

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado Workiz antes?

Oleg C.
Oleg C.
Founder & CEO en Canadá

Excellent development team.

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We can provide you over the phone more details of our experience from our technicians.

Interface, excellent for appliance repair industry. "Custom fields" option is great. "Product and service" is very good.

Puntos en contra:

Missing user guide. I wish to get more changes in CRM soft for our needs.

hace 9 meses

We do have an amazing dev team! We just launched a new academy, highly recommended for new employees and clients. Check it out here: https://www.workiz.com/academy/

Octavia P.
Customer Relations Director en EE. UU.
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Our Moving business is running more efficiently than ever!

5 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: Workiz has been a great asset to our business with ease of use between the office and the techs, scheduling & mapping the job, contacting customers using the Workiz phone and invoicing/billing. This software has reduced the amount of multiple software & apps to 1, nothing is more efficient than that!!!

Integration of the software with our business was extremely easy! This software has helped our moving business streamline information to our techs with ease and efficiency; it dramatically reduced misinformation, errors & helps to get last minute changes our quickly.

Puntos en contra:

Customization of our documents is not as efficient, it would help to have our already established documents translated using PDF's instead of having to re-create the documents needed. There is some issues when viewing job reports in the filter results - when you have selected the dates, then select a job within those dates and want to review other jobs in the same selected dates you must re-select the dates, there is no option to keep that same selection of dates. This can be time consuming when verifying jobs for payroll, techs & hours.

hace 8 meses

Thanks Octavia. We love working with moving companies like yours and are excited by your great review. We've updated the product team with your feedback. Thanks!

Ariel Z.
Manager en EE. UU.
Seguridad e investigaciones, 2-10 empleados

Great Value and Features

5 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: Overall I am very glad I went with this software. I went from manual Excel sheets to Workiz and it has helped me organize the business and kept us automated.

It keeps a database of all of our customers. We can easily find them and check all of the files associated. I also like that we can set up appointments and schedule reminders very easily. Documents are easy to create and manage.

Puntos en contra:

Every once in awhile there can be a weird problem, but it is easily fixed within that day. The support is pretty responsive.

Zecharia G.
Digital Marketing Director en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados

Sold a Bag of Goods that they never delivered

2 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: It's riddled with bugs. This coming from someone that works in software and software development on a daily basis.

aesthetics and promised features, HOWEVER the features that we were promised still are not fixed. The work flow is complicated for even a seasoned SAAS guy. Going from Lead to Client to Estimate to Job is not straight forward. Their reports are also riddled with bugs... of which they said they would fix and still have not 3 weeks later. Not impressed at all.

Puntos en contra:

You cannot use PDF / Custom Forms that we created on an iPad, of which we've been asking them to fix for 3 months now.

James S.
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Workiz is a game changer in CRM

5 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: Fantastic software. Fantastic customer support. I recommend Workiz to other businesses every chance I get.

Workiz makes it simple to run a business. From CRM, and scheduling, to invoicing and payment. Our clients love the added communication this software provides to them. Staff is always happy to help with questions. Many popular 3rd party software sync is supported, such as Quickbooks Online, Mailchimp, credit card payment services, and more. Workiz is an absolute must if your operating a professional service business.

Puntos en contra:

The one feature I wish Mobile had, that the website does, it the ability to block time off from the schedule from the app. I have to open up Workiz.com from my mobile browser to have access to this feature.

April D.
April D.
Fuente de la reseña

Great product if you own a cleaning service!

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: My over all experience with this software for daily dispatching of jobs and also invoicing has been good.

I like that any of my workers can send an "On My Way" text message to the customer all thru the Mobile App.

Puntos en contra:

The fact that it only shows a "Tech Confirmation" for only one tech per job, even though your able to add additional techs to the job.

el año pasado

Hi April, we're glad to have Anytime Cleaning Services on the Workiz team! Thanks for your feedback regarding tech confirmations, we'll take this to our product team and keep you updated regarding further solutions.

Sherita M.
Supervisor en EE. UU.
Seguridad informática y de redes, 11-50 empleados

Amazing

Comentarios: Pretty good

EASY TO USE and very good for the type of work I am in

Puntos en contra:

Some of the updates are not helpful and could be fixed

Glema W.
Office Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Decent software for field service industry.

4 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

This software has phone and text integration which allows administrators to mask customer phone numbers. This is a great feature for the industry I work in. Workiz is also intuitive in matching up calls and texts to existing clients and jobs. The ability to text your customer their invoice that they can then pay online is super helpful.

Puntos en contra:

We experienced quite a few issue getting the app to work correctly on our technicians' phones. This caused some "buy in" issues that we've still not overcome. Also, our phone system was set up wrong and Workiz turned it off for a whole day, then charged us money to set it up. I still am not sure if we are getting what the salesperson told us we would for the pricing structure we chose.

Jason M.

Garage Rescue and Junk Removal Review

5 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Ease of use for myself and employees. Easy to find past customers.

Puntos en contra:

There’s nothing that I don’t like about the software.

Kenechi T.

Game Changer!

5 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: I like having all my needs handled in one spot! makes the daily management a breeze.

Overall the use of this software in my daily actions is very critical. The scheduler, the phone feature and the custom documents. love it.

Puntos en contra:

I have not used all the features yet but I have found some difficulty in turning estimates into invoices

Bryn P.
Servicios e instalaciones recreativas, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

3 years with Workiz and then this….

4 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: My overall experience with Workiz. Three years of use and it took me three years to write a review that they deserved a long long time ago. It’s nice to know that three years down the road I still have nothing but nice things to say about Workiz and the great people that work at Workiz.
It was a recent interaction with Workiz that was just over the top amazing when I thought I had already been amazed by them. I wish I knew the person I spoke with name but I don’t but they deserve s as huge shout out and Thank you from FUN FIX USA

We have been using Workiz for three years of our business after trying all the other ones for a brief time. We’re keys at the time had everything we needed plus they had more and when I say more it was a huge thing for us and that was the ability to have our phone ran through them. So they have a whole phone system that you can customize with different phone numbers and different answering options like virtual receptionist etc. and then when the client calls or the customer calls it will either pull up an existing customer that’s been input with that phone number or any other relevant information that it has. It didn’t make scheduling real easy when you just add a new job for the number that just called you. I don’t think I have found another company that offered the phone with the software and in addition the software really really exceeds all of our needs and I’m sure we’re not even using a third of its capabilities. And then the customer support. In three years I can only say I’ve probably had to talk to them 5 to 7 times total. Normally, it’s not even a call, I just go to the chat bot thing on their website and then someone is always right there in general they will pick up the phone and call me right away to assist in anyway that they can. It is weird because I don’t know how big Workiz as a company is but it feels like I may be one of 10 customers and they might have four or five employees. It feels very small almost like a family. I Would highly recommend EVERYONE!

Puntos en contra:

The one thing I like least about the software which is actually a huge factor and has really kind of been left weighing our options but they offer customer self scheduling where you can put a link in your website to allow the customer to contact you and schedule service which is great but you can’t charge the customer from there. So each customer I then have toReach out to so that I can charge them so it’s kind of double stepping in makes more work and I’m hoping they change it because every other company out there I’m finding does offer that ability. If a customer wants a service call is $128 and they want to schedule it online and pay for it because they won’t be there at the time of service well then it doesn’t allow them to do that. They can tell us they want it but then we have to turn around and call them back and it makes a one step conversation now a multiple step conversation. Come on Workiz

Beverly B.
Office Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

WorkIz is a game changer!

5 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: After testing out a few other client/job platforms, WorkIz turned out to be head and shoulders above the rest. The customer service people are super-responsive to input, are easy to reach, and take care of their clients. Highly recommend!!

Being able to have client/job information at our fingertips has transformed how our business is able to function. Before Workiz, job & client information, as well as job scheduling, was a manual process. With WorkIz, every one on our staff, from people in the office to staff out in the field, is able to access job & client information from their phones or laptops. Sending estimates to clients has enabled us to add photos and other information with our quotes. This has really set us apart from our competitors. Online payment capability is a real plus, as some clients don't feel comfortable sharing their credit card information.

Puntos en contra:

Search feature isn't as good as I'd like, but still better than the manual system we had prior to WorkIz. I wish there were a more streamlined process for setting up one account for repeat clients with multiple jobs. WorkIz has improved this somewhat in the past year, and I hope they will continue to do so. Would LOVE to be able to enter more than one email address on the main client page.

hace 9 meses

Thanks Beverly! We're keeping improving with time and our product team just got a whole lot bigger. Stay tuned for more feature updates!

Richard T.

Great Product

5 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: Excellent product, excellent features, Awesome customer service, Great prices. We are fairly new with Workiz, but loving it so far.

The modern technology that is built right in such as 2-way texting, notifications, email, automation. The App is amazing and full of almost everything the desktop offers. It has a built-in full phone system to call customers from and to receive calls and records all communication with every lead/client that calls. They have built-in CC processing payments, online booking tools, online chatbot features that can also serve as a booking tool.

Puntos en contra:

They have a "Leads" feature you can turn on so for a company like myself who does all estimates a lead is where about 90% of the communications occur, but you can't set notifications and text alerts to clients when they are in the lead status. This should be updated and hopefully will be. Once a lead becomes a Job or someone that owes you the money you have full range to communicate with them via text, email, and auto-notifications. This works great for a service business that doesn't do many estimates and only sets up service appointments for service work, but not so much for a company using Leads and doing estimates.

hace 9 meses

Great review Richard - we really appreciate it! Feedback noted and will be shared with our product team.

Zachary H.
Dispatch en EE. UU.
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 51-200 empleados

Quick Software

4 el año pasado

Comentarios: Overall the software does what I need it to do very well with a couple of exceptions. The software is quick and efficient to get my tasks accomplished.

Learning the software was pretty quick and simple. I love how fast the software and how booking the job is all on the same page. Being able to add pictures to each job is great. I like being able to assign the job to a technician and it turns the color of that technician. It makes dispatching simple. The reports are also another wonderful feature that makes it easier to determine job numbers.

Puntos en contra:

I do not like how you cannot block off the schedule for a specific metro. We have three metros at Junk Doctors (Greensboro, Charlotte, Raleigh) and I am not able to just block off Charlotte without blocking off Raleigh and Greensboro. This leads to over scheduling issues for us. The QuickBooks transfer has not been very smooth on our end. We are having to manually enter most of our transactions into QB's.

el año pasado

Hi Zackary, Thanks for your review. It's been great to have Junk Doctors on the team! We're very happy to hear that you are happy with the software. Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding QuickBooks and the metro areas, we'll definitely be sharing this with the product team.

John A.
Owner/Manager en EE. UU.

Simple and affotdable

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: It helps us know where are techs are at and how long they will be there, the automatic review request, We are logging our tines of srrival, departure and mileage. There are great as one they offer as your company grows.

My technicians are old school and want everything on paper but this software made it so easy for them to do. Our productivity increased and so did out customer base and I believe it had a lot to do with this software and keeping us organized, ,,Thank you Workiz!!!!!!

Puntos en contra:

Yes, I have trouble understanding the estimate vs job input.

el año pasado

Hi John, thanks so much for your outstanding review. It's incredible to hear that your productivity and customer base has increased after you started using Workiz! Akins Garage Door Service has been a great addition to our team, and we're here for anything that you need. In regards to your comment about the estimate vs. job input, we'd like to see how we can help you out. Please reach out to your account manager and she will be happy to take you through it! Thanks again for your review.

Tony F.
Servicios individuales y familiares, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great support team and very intuitive interface

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Great support team. Very responsive. I've communicated with them often and they never disappoint. Extremely helpful.

I love how easy it is to use Workiz. It's intuitive. Other programs really make doing simple task overly complicated with too many clicks and screen jumping. Workiz keeps it simple and also rich in features. I especially love the ability to automatically send text messages to my customers depending on the status of their work order. I work in the Appliance Repair industry and this platform works well for me.

Puntos en contra:

There are some quirks like but being able to add commas or periods to certain custom fields, but the development team is always updating the app and improving it. So far every bug I've reported has been fixed.

el año pasado

Hi Tony, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! It's always great to hear when our customers are satisfied with our software. Regarding the quirks, we are always happy to hear your feedback and make improvements accordingly. Keep them coming! :)

Michele B.
C.O.O. en EE. UU.

WorkIz Review from PunchList Professionals

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We started using this software as we developed our business. Workiz has been an integral part of building our business. It has allowed us to keep our customer information, job, scheduling, invoicing and payments in one system.

It is easy to enter someone as a lead, create a job related to that lead, then generate an estimate and eventually schedule the work if the estimate is accepted. We've gotten a lot better at utilizing the features of the software as we've gotten more comfortable. I love that we can manage our workflow and invoice directly from the same system. Plus being able to accept online payments helps us with billing.

Puntos en contra:

They've made several changes I had hoped for. It's now easier to track a tech's time on the job, and the change to WePay has been good for us. I do wish there was an easier way to job cost within the software. We are a lot better at using the time tracking tool, but I'd like an easier way to track materials costs.

el año pasado

Michele, you just made our day! :) Thanks for the great review and we're happy that PunchList Professionals joined the Workiz team. It's great to hear you're enjoying the features. Thanks for your comment about the job cost, we will pass this on to the product team. If you have specific suggestions you can always reach out to your account manager, we'd love to hear your feedback!

Adrian P.
Muebles, 2-10 empleados

It Helps!

4 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: I do love the software. If they can work out those few minor things, then I would say it is the perfect software. Overall, I'm pretty satisfied with it.

I like the scheduling feature, and sales tracking feature the most. It saves me time.

Puntos en contra:

The app does not always display the unit number for apartments without having to go through 2 screens to get to it. When your phone lags, it's frustrating. Scrolling through the calendar in the phone app can be challenging. If you scroll past a certain dat, you cannot easily scroll backwards, you have to drop down the calendar to go back to the date.

hace 8 meses

Come for the scheduling, stay for everything else :-) thanks Adrian!

Jason H.
Owner en Canadá
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 2-10 empleados

Send A Job Review

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: Very happy with all aspects of the service so far, seems like everyone is on point and ready to help. Reduced the monthly payment rate during the plague without having to even ask(who does that), unlike most companies I deal with on various front's. I ask a lot of annoying questions and everyone has been answered professionally and thoroughly. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has had to deal with the brunt of my ongoing stupidity and is constantly been very welcoming and quickly able to resolve my issues everytime. Extremely knowledgable, without doubt, the best support possible. Thank you endlessly!

Very clean user interface and logically laid out very well. Haven't had any downtime or major headaches, things keep rolling along smoothly thanks!

Puntos en contra:

Importing contacts was impossible despite valid attempts from staff to help. The only option, in the end, was to manually input over 2k contacts by hand.

el año pasado

Hi Jason, thank you very much for your great review. Glad to hear that Workiz has been a smooth ride for you and that you've gotten such great support from our team! Regarding importing contacts, I'm sorry to hear - we'll pass your comments over to our product team. In addition, feel free to reach out to Anna should you have any questions or need any support in the future.

Carmelo F.
President en EE. UU.
Servicios para el consumidor, 11-50 empleados

Excellent Features

5 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: It has helped me organize my clients and keep track of the field

Routing is made easy with the map. Easy to Keep track of Clients .

Puntos en contra:

It works well with the browser but the app is not that good. When using from a tablet you can only use it vertically and are not able to turn the screen horizontal.

hace 9 meses

Hi Carmelo. Thanks for the great review. We're putting a lot of manpower now on getting the app even better. Stay tuned for more updates!

Noam B.
Business Owner/ manager en EE. UU.
Servicios medioambientales, 2-10 empleados

Honest Review for Workiz

5 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: I have been using Workiz for over 5 years and initially, it was hard to transition from paper invoicing... But today, I can't go without it. This software will do everything you need to run your business professionally. It has many innovative features that help grow and differentiate from others

Easy to use, has many features such as call masking, call recorder, automatic text and email notifications for the clients with reminders, online booking

Puntos en contra:

I wish they would allow notifications to work for past clients... This way, I can send auto reminders to re-clean

hace 8 meses

Thanks Noam! Such a pleasure having you as a customer. Based on your feedback, you're going to love a new feature we're about to release during the summer...

Melinda W.
CFO en EE. UU.
Construcción, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Works great for our company

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I really like most of the features, I've explored many options for appointment scheduling and although I do think Workiz is quite expensive, it does get the job done.

I like the ease of use as far as inputing the information and the fact it helps locate the specific address with correct spelling. I like the fact it links to maps as well.

Puntos en contra:

I do not like that on my cell phone I can't look at the schedule while scheduling an appointment, it makes it difficult at time to not double book a time slot. I also don't like it doesn't automatically refresh, if I keep the app open all day and continue to book appointments then I'll most likely be double booking time slots, after each booking I have to close the app to ensure this doesn't occur.

el año pasado

Hi Melinda, thanks so much for your review! Happy to hear that you enjoy our maps and tracking feature. Our goal is to help our customers be successful and grow, so it's great to hear your feedback about scheduling and the features you would like to have. We'll be sharing this with the team.

Victor T.
Technician en EE. UU.
Servicios para el consumidor, Trabajador autónomo

Really good app!

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: As single contractor the option of people scheduling online and me getting all the info with calendar and remainders is a game changer. I can be on the road and the system is my “ secretary “.
I think polishing some things will make this application a success for any small to midsize business.

Chatbot integration and online booking is my favorite part. Easy to integrate with website and most importantly I can interact live with customer if needed. Validation of address is another great tool for scheduling new customers, link to gps system (Waze, Maps,Google maps)is a great tool. System allows you to keep track of tax collections, easy system once you get familiar with. Credit Card processing is very easy and no issues between accounts (money is always there after the 2 days period). Invoices via text or email with option to pay online is also a plus.

Puntos en contra:

It’s a little confusing to process of crediting money previously collected back into a given quote plus in the final invoice “ customer invoice “ the software will account the credit back but will not show it listed for people to see. The calendar on the chatbot should be highlighted for available slots or takeaway slots already taken.

hace 9 meses

Thanks Victor for this great reviews. We're working on making the credit card processing much easier. A release is coming in a few weeks. Thanks for also mentioning the chatbot, we're super proud of it!

Dawn E.
owner en EE. UU.
Automoción, 2-10 empleados

Impressed

5 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: its been great. I have bumped into a couple issue and became stuck. I text the team and was able to get the problem solved.

I was literally working out of notebooks. I found myself getting lost and loosing potential customers. Scheduling things was a nightmare and very time consuming. With Workiz, I no longer have to have a note book except to take notes. I can keep all my customers in one spot and get to them at the drop of a hat. I can see the schedule and where appointment are and place more work during that day based on what is already going on. I can keep track of dealerships that are being billed and notifiy them when I haven't get a payment in a timely fashion. The communication with my customers is much easier as I can have all forms of communication in their folder. A cusotmer has already told me that we are very organized. That's a good feeling.

Puntos en contra:

Not much, some fields are a little redundant but I am still learning the ins and outs of what can and can't not be done. it will come with time. OH, it can be slow to upload sometime. but that could be my internet speed.

hace 8 meses

Thanks for sharing your story Dawn! We're happy your customers see the value too!

Aviram A.
Managing owner en EE. UU.
Materiales de construcción, 2-10 empleados

Great dispatching software

5 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: I had a great experience with Workiz, when i needed help or guidance they were very quick to respond and solve any issue.

I have been with workiz for over 4 years now, since their name was send a job. They developed an easy to use software to manage Jobs, Technicians and the business as a whole. It makes sending estimates out to customers super convenient. I highly recommend Workiz

Puntos en contra:

There were some Glitches with the software before ,but it seems like Workiz has worked and still working on constantly improving their services

hace 9 meses

Thanks Aviram for being a loyal client. We got better over time, and we have to thank you and other clients for ongoing feedback and advice.