Sobre Gymdesk

Obtén una prueba gratis de 30 días. Gymdesk es una solución perfecta para administrar tu gimnasio con facilidad.

Descubre más sobre Gymdesk

Easy “on the fly” changes. Beautiful schedule for website.

Valoraciones de Gymdesk

Funciones
Relación calidad-precio
4,9

Probabilidad de recomendación

Gymdesk tiene una valoración global de 4,9 estrellas sobre 5 según las 86 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Gymdesk?

Filtrar opiniones (86)

Alan
Alan
Owner / Head Instructor en EE. UU.

Why MaonRails is the best solution for a Martial Arts Studio

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Excellent. As a martial arts studio owner you NEED a billing system, MAonRails is built specifically with martial arts studios in mind (Brazilian Jiu Jitsu is my discipline) which is important. It allows me more control over my accounts then other solutions as well.

I have actually used a number of products and competitors in the past, and I feel the customer service is top notch, ease of use and the right features are in place. (this was clearly built by a martial artist for martial artists

Puntos en contra:

I haven't used the offered website as I already had my own. MaonRails has definitely grown since I first started using them and I am eager to see what new and useful features they plan on integrating.

Jason
Owner en Australia
Fuente de la reseña

'Martial Arts on Rails' is worth your attention. Try it out!

5,0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: Overall experience to date has been very good. I have received excellent customer service. Due to COVID-19 temporary shutdown of my gym/dojo, I had some time on my hands to do a detailed review and trial of this software. I have looked a several systems over the past couple of years in detail and used another system for 12 months prior to moving to Martial Arts on Rails. Although it doesn't do 100% of what I wanted, it is very close and improving all the time. Remember there is no such thing as a perfect system. This software does a good job of majoring on the majors and is growing and adding new features and feature improvements continually based on user feedback. Keep up the fantastic work Martial Arts on Rails!

- Ease of use. - Ability to easily communicate via Text Message or Email in bulk to members/database without leaving the system or having to export to another system. - Member Portal very useful. - Overall features combined equals a great product. - Support has proven to be very responsive.

Puntos en contra:

- At time of writing, there are limited integration options e.g. No 'Zapier' integration. However, for most users I believe you won't need another system. That's one of the benefits of this software. - There are work arounds, however at time of writing there is no customised tagging system for member database. - Even though I believe they have an easy Family management feature. At time of writing there is no easy way to communicate directly with a parent/guardian of a child student. For example, currently the email would be addressed directly to the child, not the parent/guardian.

Alternativas consideradas: Martialytics, ClubWorx, Zen Planner, Mindbody y MemberPress

Razones para elegir Gymdesk: Previous solution was lacking easy direct bulk communication with members and online member content area was not as flexible.

Razones para cambiar a Gymdesk: - Looks good. - Easy to use. - Easy bulk communication via text or email. - Online Member Portal is more flexible than other solutions I reviewed. - Handles most things I require to create a complete solution for my gym/dojo.

Andre de Wit
Sifu en Sudáfrica
Formación profesional y coaching, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

A must have for gyms and studios training students.

5,0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall this really help boost your dreams. Getting this software management application is a must have, even when starting up!

Effortless and easy for management of your school as a manager. Easy process for your students to sign up .

Puntos en contra:

I would like to have an application (App) on my mobile via Google Play, or AppStore. No complaints.

Grandmaster/ Owner en Australia

Love the program

5,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: Excellent

I use this program constantly for my school

Puntos en contra:

Sometimes it was hard to understand linking sites to it. However the administration helped and sorted it fast with me

Gabriel

Great Wonderful Awesome!

5,0 la semana pasada Nuevo

Comentarios: Can't say enough good things. Had a question when I was initially setting up on a Saturday evening and sent an email. I was surprised to have a reply within an hour. I was fully expecting a few business days.

Easy to use. Layout is great and does everything I was looking for without extra stuff that nobody uses. Very simply for members to use and very easy for initial setup by staff/ owner.

Puntos en contra:

Hoped for an app.....but latest email I received said they will be rolling one out soon!

Alternativas consideradas: RainMaker, Spark, Zen Planner y Mindbody

Reuven
Fuente de la reseña

An up and coming top notch tool for martial arts schools

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: So far so great! Very few complaints/frustrations from members during transition as opposed to previous softwares used like zenplanner etc... where every step was met with crashing apps and the like. Here we have a program that works right in every smartphone/computer’s browser. Just log in and access everything, including remote training videos, which right now are crucial. Would love to see some more features surrounding support for remote training, but considering the relative “newness” of the product and how great everything else has been for myself and my students - a solid A-!

Easy setup (BIG) Automated Payment Processing Easy “on the fly” changes Beautiful schedule for website Booking and checkins Built in waivers/agreements/forms Developer is constantly listening to users and giving feedback as to why software functions the way it does or when features will be ready and DELIVERS

Puntos en contra:

Lack of robust reporting Lack of configurable signup menu (users see a long list that you can’t organize by category, yet) A lot of functionality seems to leverage and almost depend on you using the built-in website builder, so if you have your own website, it might feel limiting

Alternativas consideradas: Mindbody

Razones para elegir Gymdesk: Too complex for my needs Constantly getting lost in menus Reporting numbers always wrong/different Payment processing felt like a prison sentence Ugly embedded scheduler Constant student complaints

Software anterior: Zen Planner

Razones para cambiar a Gymdesk: Ease of use

Sabrina
Director in Sales and Operations en EE. UU.

The Factory Dillsburg - GymDesk Customer Review

5,0 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: 10/10 amazing experience

I absolutely love this software. The customer service, how user friendly the software is, the troubleshooting support, and all of the different functions that the software offers is amazing. Based on all of the things each software pricing level offers, Gymdesk sets itself MUCH higher over other software programs available. I would recommend to anyone.

Puntos en contra:

There are some features i wish there would be more options for customization.

Fuente de la reseña

Excellent software to manage a martial arts school

5,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: I don't have to manually keep tabs on when students need to pay. It's much easier to have the system remind them rather than me. I like that fact that I can run the website, billing, attendance, and marketing all in one system!

The system is very straightforward and not difficult to learn. The support is fantastic. Any questions I had were addressed in a very timely manner. The price is right for a small martial arts school to be able to save time managing the business side of running a school.

Puntos en contra:

Overall, the software is great but some a couple more customizations would be nice. Being able to customize the dashboard to display what is most important to the administrator. More customization on the website. Example, being able to change the link "Book" on the schedule to something else like "Free Trial Class". I use the booking function for leads rather than students. The check in screen can also be a little easier. Possibly have student names listed that are able to check in to next session available so they can just click on it.

Alternativas consideradas: Zen Planner y Mindbody

Razones para cambiar a Gymdesk: The biggest draw was the price and the ability to try the software for free.

Steven
Adviser en EE. UU.

Martial Arts on Rails Review

5,0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: We were looking for a product to manage a small wrestling club and strength training business. We do not have a full-time manager and most of the products were overly complicated. Martial Arts on Rails has turned out to be the perfect solution.

The software is extremely easy to set-up and use, yet it has sufficient flexibility to manage our club in the way we want to operate. Interface is excellent and intuitive. The ability to create a website and easily integrate with a payment gateway was also excellent. Finally, customer support is to notch.

Puntos en contra:

At first I was concerned that it did not have a corresponding App but the website works great on a cell phone and this has not been an issue. The product team continues to add features and improve functionality. No concerns.

Yen
Owner/Instructor en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Great Choice for Managing Your Martial Arts Business!

5,0 hace 10 meses

- Super responsive and helpful customer service. Our questions/problems are usually resolved within a few hours of submitting a request. - Clean UI: easy for both us and our members to navigate the software. - Provides all the features you'd need to run your school: billing, belt/skills tracking, attendance tracking, etc. - Integrates with a variety of payment processors

Puntos en contra:

There are a few random bugs here and there, but the support team is always on the ball fixing them once you bring it to their attention.

Luke
Instructor en RU

Great Software For Martial Arts Schools

5,0 hace 12 meses

Comentarios: Nothing but a positive experience with Martial Arts on Rails, highly recommend it

There are so many great things about this software, the depth of features is fantastic and covers pretty much everything a martial arts school would need! The technical assistance is another massive plus point, you always get a prompt polite response to your queries and everything is resolved super quick. Another plus point of this software is that is is super easy to use and navigate through, a lot of thought has gone into the layout and ensuring the most important features are right there at your fingertips. Another positive about this software is the developers are always updating it with new features, which is fantasict, they really are determined to provide the best possible software out there. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this software to any other Martial Arts Clubs based on my experience using it!

Puntos en contra:

One of the biggest cons with this software, if there are any, is the lack of an app. I feel this would be the icing on the cake.

Alternativas consideradas: NEST Student Management System

Razones para cambiar a Gymdesk: I liked the look of it and it offered everything i was looking for, plus the addition of a free trial meant it was easy to try out the software in full before fully making the switch from paper admin.

Stephen
Martial Arts Instructor en EE. UU.

Nothing but amazing!

5,0 hace 2 años

The beautiful UI and overall feel of the software got us hooked! This software is on par if not better than most big named software out there that we have tried at a fraction of the price! Although there are a ton of amazing features, nothing comes close to how the customer service makes you feel when you join. Customer service is hands down the best thing about this software. If we have an issue they personally emails us back almost instantly to get it resolved! They are there anytime of day to assist and make sure the software is running at its full potential. The best of all is that they listens to feedback and actually implements them! WHAT? I've asked my recent software many times for what I thought were simple requests, and have always gotten a "we will see what we can do" response. The software is constantly being updated and cared for! Martial Arts on Rails has been one of the greatest decisions we have ever made for our school/business. Don't be like us and wait to get started. Sign-up now and see for yourself how amazing this software is!

Puntos en contra:

There is nothing to dislike. If we have an issue the customer service finds a way to fix it. No matter what.

Alternativas consideradas: RhinoFit y WellnessLiving

Razones para elegir Gymdesk: Kept feeling like the price was going up while more and more restrictions were being added. We would contact customer support just for them to transfer me to another person who would then transfer us to another person, that would make us wait for an email that never arrived. Also It felt/looked like their software was stuck in the early 2000. Complete opposite of Maonrails!

Software anterior: Zen Planner

Razones para cambiar a Gymdesk: Pricing. Integrations to our current billing system. Beautiful UI and customization.

Angela
Owner/Operator en Canadá

Top Value

5,0 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: I am very pleased with our choice to go with maonrails. This system was initially meant for our yoga and fitness programs, but the benefits we are seeing in our karate programs is amazing. The students love how easy it is to use, they love the portal and payment option. The free website is easy to set up, with lots of choices to customize. We run a number of different classes using this program and it keeps us organized so we can focus on the classes rather than the back office. The report features are very helpful to keep each program separate. Overall, using this program has saved us hours of paperwork each week. It is the program we didn't know we needed until we tried it! Definitely would recommend giving it a try. Great customer service, great website and amazing tool to keep ranks, dates, payments, attendance and schedules organized!

The price was the selling point. Not the cost of the program, but the fact that there was not a tiered system for pricing. You know exactly what you are getting from day one! The program is also very easy to setup and use. The support is fantastic. Not being one that is up on all the latest technology, they took the time to walk me through things, step by step. They were answering my questions and assisting right away so I never had to wait.

Puntos en contra:

Being in Canada, there are some features that cannot be used based on the payment processing company we use. There is none that allow same functionalities as in the US. I am sure it will be in a future update.

Alternativas consideradas: RhinoFit, Zen Planner y WellnessLiving

Razones para cambiar a Gymdesk: We were looking for a program with no additional/hidden fees for options. We wanted one price and know what was included without having to purchase/increase costs for updates. Wanted a no hassle program that would be user friendly for everyone.

Leigh-Ann
Owner en Canadá

Best Martial Arts Specific Software We've Used, Exceptional Customer Service

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: The customer service with MAonRails has been fantastic. Eran goes out of his way to help and answers quickly. They were also willing to work with us on price which for a small school is greatly appreciated.

The interface is clean, easy to navigate for students and administrator. Easy to customize and get up and running quickly. Like the family account feature, belt ranks are easy to create, add, and modify. Customer Service is fantastic, quick answers and always willing to help.

Puntos en contra:

That each document cannot have a customizable email saved. A bit difficult to navigate belt ranks when different classes can count towards time in grade. Also, the gym schedule is not great. Would like to see a month at a time.

Brian

Simple and User Friendly

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Onboarding was easy, tutorial videos/FAQ was helpful, but it was already easy to navigate prior to even watching them.

I really enjoy the simplicity of setting my academy up on the software, the positive feedback from my students who use this for class reservations, and how easy it is to navigate day to day operations. I really wish I discovered this sooner so I could've saved myself from the headaches I experienced using other software platforms. Customer service is great and very responsive which helps for troubleshooting on the fly.

Puntos en contra:

I think it would be great if there was a feature within the software to interact with members where they would be notified if an admin user posted something under the content section or even a community board where we can also post updates.

Matt
Servicios e instalaciones recreativas, 2-10 empleados

Excellent Software and Amazing Customer Service

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: My experience has been great. We've grown to extremely quickly, and a big part of that has been through our website contact forms. I can't say enough about the customer service and the simplicity of the software. Both are fantastic.

I chose this software because of the ease of implementation. Other companies wanted weekly conference calls to train me on the software. MA on Rails was very intuitive. I had no problems setting up my school. Any issue I have has been resolved immediately. Eran offers fantastic customer service. Customer service really sets them apart from larger companies.

Puntos en contra:

I'd like some added features. You have everything you need to run your business, but there are a couple of things that would be nice to have. Expanded reporting and an app would be top of the list. The positives vastly outweigh any negatives.

James

Best software for us

5,0 hace 3 años

This software is very easy to set up and manage. Our members can quickly and easily sign up and update their information at anytime. What’s even better is that there were no annoying sales calls from people trying to sell us of features we didn’t need.

K

Alternativas consideradas: Mindbody

Razones para cambiar a Gymdesk: Martial Arts on Rails had all the features we needed! It’s affordable and easy to use.

Molly

Makes My Life So Much Easier

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Using Martial Arts on the Rails has made my life much easier. With the last management software I was using I had to spend hours on the phone and honestly just dreaded going in to the gym to work on the computer. I now have a lot more confidence in the way that I am managing the business, our programs and our memberships and I am more organized.

I have found that this software is easy to use. It is pretty intuitive as how to navigate through the system. It is easy to add, cancel and manage memberships. I like the simplicity of running attendance and financial reports. I have found the support to be great, I always get a quick response. I also like how it is easy for me as an owner to control what kind of access my other gym staff has access to.

Puntos en contra:

The only one thing I have found that I have had trouble with is when I search for a member if they are frozen their name doesn't come up in the search. I have to go to the frozen tab to find them.

Jordan
Owner /Leader en EE. UU.

Martial Arts In rails

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: It’s cuts down tons on paperwork and allows the use of a card for recurring monthly payments. Those are huge. We also keep attendance and rank in this and it helps tons as well. I was skeptical at first but will say that we highly enjoy its function.

Best customer support around! Very streamline and easy to use Ever evolving with input from customers Less paperwork, mass emailing, just great in all areas. Fair priced

Puntos en contra:

- sometimes can be a little glitchy but Customer support always is right on it.

Alternativas consideradas: Zen Planner, Mindbody y ChampionsWay

Razones para cambiar a Gymdesk: Cheaper and more affordable and designed specifically for martial artists needs.

Richard
Owner / Head Coach en Canadá

Straight Blast Gym Niagara Loves MAO

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Just a few days into getting the system operational for my gym I had many students message me saying they loved it, and how slick it looked. MAO is going to help me be even more personal with my students, and little details will no longer slip between the cracks.

I like how easy it is for my students to pre-book their classes, the dashboard is awesome showing me who is attending for the day's sessions, and the emailing system is one of my most liked features.

Puntos en contra:

Any problem I thought I had with the program was actually with me. When I needed help, I messaged [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and every time he answered me back immediately. I have nothing but positives with MAO.

Lindsay
Servicios para el consumidor, 2-10 empleados

Great option for beginners

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Very happy overall. Service is key for me, makes me want to stay bc I have help when I need it.

The ease of use, and the customer response time, initially and ongoing as needed. I like the customization options specifically for Martial Arts.

Puntos en contra:

It takes some time to learn the settings and it’s still something that I’m learning even after a year. Sometimes there are glitches. But with the immediate response (and tech help from the back-end) from the company, it makes it easier to handle.

Alternativas consideradas: Connected Mind

Razones para cambiar a Gymdesk: Price, we are new and we’re starting with a very small number of clients. Also we don’t need complex software. Simple is better.

Ben
Executive Director en EE. UU.
Seguridad pública, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Excellent choice for member management

4,0 hace 3 años

The team is quick to respond and open to suggestions for features. The setup is pretty simple and easily integrates with payment software. The FrontDesk option is a nice feature for allowing students to check in. Great set of features for the price.

Puntos en contra:

Updating members isn't always easy. Some of the links and buttons don't work as expected. Ability to customize memberships, especially for 'no cost' memberships, is limited. No feature to allow for more than one version of a waiver to be used at the same time or to include a waiver and a membership agreement during the sign up process.

Sebastiao
Owner and Chief Instructor en Irlanda
Deportes, 201-500 empleados

Transformed our Club

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Prior to using Martial Arts On Rails we operated a manual system and as a consequence we were losing track of payments, grading, etc. For our club to continue to grow and provide the type of service our students deserve we did some extensive research of automated systems and opted for Manonrails as we found it to be a feature rich system which not only manages the basics very well but also allows you to monitor trends and provides a variety of metrics on the clubs performance and tools to help you grow the club. The sytem was created and managed by CEO who himself is a Martial Artist and therefore uniquely understands the needs of a martial arts club. In the event of any issues or queries the responsiveness of their customer support is nothing short of exceptional, we are on a different time zone here in Europe but that has never been an issue. Maonrails has totally transformed how we manage our clubs and we would have no hesitation in recommending them!

Ease of day to day use...Does not need additional hardware (works off a smartphone, tablet, pc, etc).... Feature rich... Dashboard providing a snapshot of key metrics...

Puntos en contra:

Nil - anytime we have identified a new feature that would benefit our club they have modified they system to add the desired feature.

Hollis & Joel
owners en EE. UU.

New MAOR user

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Extremely positive

Ease of use and presentation. The simple, yet data heavy presentation allows the user to have important information at the fingertips without unnecessary navigation.

Puntos en contra:

Report customization. Probably not so much for the M.A. facility, but gym operators with a wide range of customers need to be able to generate custom data reports, especially those facilities who rely in part on dues reimbursement from member insurance programs. A growing segment of business as the aging population increases.

Tommy
Martial Arts Instructor en EE. UU.

Martial Arts on Rails is THE Best Management Tool for Martial Arts Schools

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: The services provided by Martial Arts on Rails are amazing. We use it every day whether we check for renewal dates, attendance tracking, belt promotions,

-Student/Attendance Tracking -Billing/Invoicing -Memberships -Easy to set up and import data -Affordable pricing for the software -Amazing customer service -Interactive portal for students/parents -Highly customizable + So much more

Puntos en contra:

There are little to no cons to Martial Arts on Rails. Even if there are bugs or questions contacting them will you get you a response very quickly and you'll be guided to a resolution.