Media de valoraciones

• General
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Soda PDF

Soda PDF Anywhere es la primera solución de PDF con todas las funciones disponible tanto para aplicaciones de escritorio como para aplicaciones web.

Descubre más sobre Soda PDF

Filtrar opiniones (98)

Valoración del producto

Valoración del producto

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado Soda PDF antes?

Filtrar opiniones (98)

Andres R.
Andres R.
Senior Operations Analyst en Paraguay
Comercio y desarrollo internacional, 5.001-10.000 empleados

Amazing set of PDF tools that includes OCR

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: After scanning all the physical documentation that I had in my office, I managed to transfer it to digital format through the OCR tool that has Soda PDF, which allowed me to have a better management of my documents, since previously I had to review a large amount of files in search of some document. Also, I can edit PDF files according to what I need and sign them digitally.

I like the fact that you have an OCR tool to recognize the text in the images, so you can then edit that text in PDF. You can convert PDF files to Word, Excel, RTF and other formats. Another advantage of using Soda is that I receive email updates about its new features, which include instructions for use and video tutorials. Also, I can create a custom toolbar, where I include the tools I use most.

Puntos en contra:

At times, when trying to print files in batches, the software stops responding and I have to open the documents again.

Deborah B.
Deborah B.
Virtual Assistant en EE. UU.
Formación profesional y coaching, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Quality features - Fair Pricing - Watch for VERSION selection while using the software

4 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: When creating documents for publication there are processors first, then the PDF export (which needs to be changed depending on the Printer's specification). Then, after the proof is seen and edited, there are changes to make. I am grateful we have this software to easily delete pages that need to be updated, and then merge in the page that is corrected. The time saving, and reducing the possibility of additional issues (no need to export the whole document again). My only suggestion is a clearer path to customer data, integration for updates to plans, and clearer communication when software updates or renewals are due.

It was difficult to find software that has merging and conversion features. When I first tried Soda PDF I had a limited edition free forever plan. Highly helpful to find out if it was going to work for what I needed. Once I learned how easy it was, I purchased the standard software plan. Merging, Converting, Deleting pages (that have been updated and new ones added). I've created two books and two decks of cards for publishing for clients using this tool ''after'' the documents were ready to export to PDF.

Puntos en contra:

An improvement I would like to see is the update between plans. For example, I purchased the standard plan after using the free forever plan. When I updated I ended up with both versions (and need to keep both), but, sometimes I'm in the middle of working on something and I get an error saying "Your plan does not include this feature, Update now ..." and the automation tries to sell me a plan I already own (but have not remembered a couple of times thought my plan had expired). It would be helpful if the VERSION of the plan is integrated for each customer using the software. CON: There does not seem to be a customer dashboard where I could see what products I have purchased and when they are due to renew. The problem with this is now I'm back on the free forever version, my standard service expired, but I didn't realize it until I was in the midst of working on a document.

hace 5 meses

Hello Deborah, Thank you for sharing that you like how our program performs and find it cost-effective. We also appreciate your feedback regarding our upgrade system, we have forwarded it to the corresponding department. You can check your license details by clicking on your name in the right upper corner. Then choose Manage Products. If you need any assistance with your license, please contact our support at info@sodapdf.com and we will surely help you.

Gary P.
owner en EE. UU.
Servicios individuales y familiares, Trabajador autónomo

Customer support

4 hace 2 días Nuevo

Comentarios: A bad experience with support. They promised a partial refund and an upgrade to Soda Business Pro+OCR. They sent a link to download this version and it was only a 7-day trial, not the full version. I have tried to contact them but no response to my issue. They have my money but I don't have the program.

I have enjoyed using the program (Soda 10). The ability to sign is great.

Puntos en contra:

The program is fine. The customer support is bad. They do not follow through with their promises.

ayer

Hello Gary, Thank you for bringing to our attention your experience with our services. We will surely investigate this case. We want to assure you that we are ready to help you to activate your license and check the status of the partial refund. Please contact our chat support at this link https://support.sodapdf.com/hc/en-us/ , click on the red button Support and we will do our best to help you.

Lisa B.
Teacher en Australia
Administración educativa, Trabajador autónomo

Appalling customer service

3 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: When I tried to cancel my renewal I was still charged for one of the ‘add ons’ . Apparently I didn’t cancel it when I cancelled the rest. I immediately contacted Soda and after a week or so they politely replied with ‘tough luck’
I believe that their system is set up to do exact exactly this on renewals.

Very little - it did the job it was meant to but not with the ease of competitors

Puntos en contra:

It was very clunky to use and at times frustrating.

el mes pasado

Hello Lisa, Thank you for reaching out to us and bringing to our attention your experience with our program and our support. We have forwarded your feedback to the corresponding department and we will make sure to investigate your case. We encourage you to contact our live chat in order to resolve the issue with the charge that you did not expect. They will do their best to help you. To contact our chat please go to https://support.sodapdf.com/hc/en-us and click on the red button Support.

Director en Australia
Servicios financieros, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: GetApp

Terribly slow, not easy to set up, regularly asks you to upgrade

1 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: Wish you had stuck to the original version without the new release.

It was initially good because it was easy to use, had all the PDF functionality and quick. Then after 12 months it became terribly slow after version releases. And difficult to set up after I upgraded.

Puntos en contra:

So horribly slow and painful. I had urgent documents to edit and this was frustrating and stressful. I switched to Adobe PDF Editor and can't believe how much faster it is.

hace 3 meses

Hello, Thank you for sharing your experience with our software. Thank you for providing your feedback on our newest version. We will certainly look into your case and investigate why the new version was slow. We also want to let you know that our support team is always ready to help you. Please do not hesitate to contact us at https://support.sodapdf.com/hc/ should you have any questions.

Wendy W.
Publisher en EE. UU.
Redacción y edición, 2-10 empleados

Soda PDF -- Intuitive and User Friendly Way to Create and Edit PDF Documents

5 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: Overall? Excellent! This is a VERY user-friendly way to both create and convert PDFs, edit/fill in a PDF, sign a PDF with a created signature, and then deliver/download/share. If for some reason I need to have a colleague review a document, the review/comment function is great for easily getting document feedback. We don't use that feature as often, but it's nice to have in the available functions.

It's easy to use with little to no formal training -- very intuitive. I like that it converts documents TO PDF, PDF to MSWord or other types of files, and lets me upload a document for PDF filler access. I think forms are more professional when they're typed instead of being handwritten -- cleaner and neater for sure! We use SODA to upload forms sent to us, then fill in via the PDF filler. I love how easy SODA is to use via Mac/PC, tablets, and phones. Even when my staff and I are outside the office -- at home or on the road -- we can access SODA to ensure our work continues seamlessly. PDFs created can be saved to the Cloud, Desktop, or even e-mailed. I love this software/app!

Puntos en contra:

My only small complaint is that it can be hard to locate a file once it's complete. That's likely on me instead of SODA. We downloaded the software/app, and have been learning as we go. Perhaps some training on our part would make archiving easier.

IT Director en EE. UU.
Juegos de ordenador, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great features for the price

4 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: It gives people a more intuitive option for pdfs and there's a free version that people can try easily before they purchase the full-featured one.

It has all of the features that you need for making pdfs and then some. It's really intuitive, I think more intuitive than it's major competitor.

Puntos en contra:

Even after you purchase the full upgrade, they keep pestering you to spend more and upgrade. OK, I get it, you want to sell me more product. But I had to turn off notifications multiple times and it was a headache.

hace 7 meses

Hi there, Thanks for sharing your impression of Soda PDF. We are glad to hear you find it intuitive and helpful. Thanks for letting us know you had issues with the pop-ups. We are glad to assist you to disable advertisements. Please follow the steps below: Click on 'Options' (a gear icon located in the right upper corner). Select 'Notification' and toggle the switch on 'Notification System'.

Pres. en EE. UU.
Defensa y espacio, 11-50 empleados

Does not work with Avast Virus Protection

3 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: For the first several years of using the program I was satisfied, since this issue with Avast came up about 2 years ago, I have not been able to use Soda and have purchases Adobe PDF.

Early editions were easy to use pdf generation and editing tools that would occasionally crash, but the ease of use compared to Adobe PDF made Soda a superior option.

Puntos en contra:

After updating to Soda 12, it became impossible to use the software because Avast recognized the adware within the program as malware. It has been a year going back and forth with Customer Service and though they respond with instructions to remove all references of the program, disable Avast and then reinstall, nothing has worker. I even tried to go back to Soda 8, but still Avast detects the adware and it blocks the program. I cannot recommend this product based on my experience

hace 10 meses

Hello there, Thank you for letting us know about your experience with our support team. Be kindly informed that the issue with Avast was fixed in the recent updates for version 12. Our highly skilled tech agents will be glad to assist you with the issue via the Live hat and one of our agents will assist you (it's available Monday-Friday 3 am - 5 pm EST). To open the Chat, please follow the steps below: 1. Open the support page: https://support.sodapdf.com/hc/en-us/ 2. Click on the Support widget in the left bottom corner of the page 3. Type any word and press Enter 4. Then select the Live Chat option at the bottom of the widget

Paul R.
Paul R.
not needed en EE. UU.
Contabilidad, Trabajador autónomo

Disappointed with new version

3 hace 7 meses

Initially, my old version of SodaPDF suddenly stopped working - "your subscription expired" - but logging onto their website and finidng that my subscription is good through 2022 did not make me happy. Then finding out that the old version I was using MUST be upgraded - NO ANDS IFS OR BUTS. New version to me is VERY clunky - I liked SEEING a title that read "crop" - not having to hover over multiple buttons to find what I wanted. Crop function is horrible. If I have a 8.5x11 document (landscape), dragging the left most bar changes the top one - top drag changes the right side, right side changes the bottom - bottom...well, bottom does not allow you to drag it at all. FORCES you to use a slider bar set to the right of the drag bars. VERY inconvenient. Finally got my crop where I wanted it. Program crashed. Tried again - SAVED this time. Crashed after save. 3rd opening, finally was able to print what I needed. I am honestly horrified to try other functions - took me longer to find the simple things I wanted rather than using an intuitive "title" system (yes, I can hover over icons, but JUST SHOW ME THE TITLE.

Puntos en contra:

Horribly clunky interface that does not work as expected.

hace 7 meses

Hi Paul, Thanks for sharing your impression of the new version of Soda PDF. We will make sure to forward your complaint about not intuitive interface to the corresponding team. Please check the Soda PDF user guide with a lot of useful articles that help you to use the software: https://userguide.sodapdf.com/desktop/public/ Please contact our support center in case the crashing issue continues. Our email address is info@sodapdf.com

David M.
Sr. Partner en EE. UU.
Consultoría de gestión, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

They destroyed a great product

2 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: They've replaced the desktop version with 360 Pro, and also increased the price substantially.

This was the best alternative to Acrobat for years. Fully featured and fairly priced, but then they turned it into an online version only (360). Trying to copy Office 360, which is also unappealing to many users.

Puntos en contra:

Yeah. I'd like them to bring back the desktop version. Why do I need to be online to view and edit PDF documents? And if I'm on a slow connection, then this product is also painfully slow by association. Now I have to search for a competing PDF editor.

hace 6 meses

Hi David, thank you for letting us know you would like to use the desktop version of Soda PDF and that you don't find the current prices suitable. We will forward your comments on the pricing to the appropriate team. Also, we would like to point out that we still offer desktop versions. Soda PDF 360 packages mean you can use both desktop and online versions while Soda PDF Desktop and Soda PDF Online packages give access only to the desktop/online version accordingly. You can download the latest desktop version of Soda PDF via this link: https://download12.sodapdf.com/get-app.aspx If you need further help, please contact our support via chat which is open 8 am - 5 pm EST. To join the chat, just follow this link https://support.sodapdf.com/hc/en-us/ Find at the bottom right a red button "Support" and click on it First, you will be asked to find the solution in our knowledge base, if you can't find it there, the LIVE CHAT button will appear, please click on it to start a conversation.

Donna W.
Owner/office manager/support services en EE. UU.
Consultoría de gestión, 51-200 empleados

Good Idea - Poorly implemented - LACKS CUSTOMER SERVICE AND PRODUCT INFO

4 el año pasado

Comentarios: My biggest issue is POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE - POOR PRODUCT DISCRIPTIONS. You would think after over 2 years of customers complaining regarding the poor customer service experience, they would have fixed it by now. I have waited on hold for more than 1/2 an hour then being disconnected. Asking for a order number instead of having a product license ID listed in your Account product information is a poor design. Email to Customer Support provided none of the answers I inquired upon. I wanted to recommend this product to my clients for their pdf solutions - However, I cannot find a clear description of what each product Home, Business, Pro - Premium - Standard - Anywhere has to offer for tools. Refunds for purchases seem to be lacking as an easy to do in the 1st 30 days and When you cancel it only cancels at the end of the year purchased rather than immediately refunding the unused. Email requests take over 48 hours to get answered with an answer that in no way clears up the matter. Customer Support is very limited if you do get them on the phone as they will forward to their tech team your issue. How is that helpful after waiting 1/2 an hour. If you want a whole product then you must buy everything in bits and pieces - I want a product with all the features not buy a little here and a little there and will ask you each time you go to use a feature if you want to purchase more. Premium - Pro - Business - Anywhere should have all the features -

The product allows me to manipulate pdf's otherwise blocked from editing - Great when someone creates a form that you need to edit to use. The price was great considering the alternatives. Adobe just got greedy.

Puntos en contra:

Going from Free to Premium it often wants me to purchase more for a feature that Premium already should have. Or wants you to purchase separately operations in which should be a standard for the Premium product

el año pasado

We are very sorry to hear that you were not happy with the customer service we provided. I can see that in the meantime you received the information you required. I will make sur your comments will be passed on the the Director of Customer Service. We thank you for your feedback, it will help us improve our services. If you have problems in the future, please contactd us by email or chat.

Dave K.
MD en Nueva Zelanda
Consultoría de gestión, 2-10 empleados

Alternative to Adobe

4 hace 12 meses

Comentarios: The ease of use and daily interaction with same is good and allows the company to do what it needs to do with regards to portable document management.

Soda was selected as an alternative to Adobe based on price and was presently surprised to find what was covered in the base product when comparing.

Puntos en contra:

The initial set up was tricky as it is linked to an online account and having a second account caused issues.

hace 11 meses

Hello Dave, Thank you for the feedback. I am glad to hear you like our software. Please be sure we are always working on making our software better.

John G.
Principal Engineer en Australia
Ingeniería civil, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Poor support and confusing re-purchase procedure.

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Great program but suddenly stops. The customer support and activation process is pathetic. Will probably look for another pdf program as my time is too valuable to waste on a product which is too clumsy to be involved with.

All round a very good program and easy to use.

Puntos en contra:

Previous copy suddenly stopped working 5 months after installation. Assumed perhaps expiry date may have been reached so bought a new copy. Activation code not sent for newly purchased copy. Support response just heaps of pro-forma pre written garbage messages from auto responder.

hace 2 años

Thank you very much for your review. I am sorry to hear about your bad customer service experience. I can see that your problem has been resolved in the meantime, but rest assured, that this review will help us to improve our customer service. This is very important to us.

Fr R.
Owner en España
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

SODA PDF not a medium or long term decision; it fails in the short term. You will need change

3 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Everything was ok and worked properly without probems with SODA PDF during 9-10 months of my premmium version but suddenly, the "Sign Document" functionality stoped work and the only way to finish SODA execution was killing the process or closing the window.
Technical Support is very bad. Same procedure several times although I reportted it didn't work the first time. At the end, they suggest to "access" my computer to "review" the issue and ask me for my telephone number (personal information protected by european laws). They don´t have other ways (or doesn't want) to use internet audio conference solutions based on email. DO THEY WANT TO GET PERSONAL DATA TO COMPLEMENT THE COMPETITIVE PRICE THEY ARE PROMOTING? Take care

Usability is very easy. Trial version for starting and test the software is very good. Functionality is great for the job.

Puntos en contra:

It's a little slow in execution. And sometimes crashes with other software that you can have installed in your computer (certificates).

el año pasado

We are very sorry to hear about your bad customer service experience. But rest assured, our agents are not out to collect personal data, all they want is to help you best possible. Our customer service made you an offer, please keep communicating with us, we are sure all your problems will be solved in our new version, that will be launched next week.

Peter O.
CIO en Sudáfrica
Servicios financieros, 501-1.000 empleados

Mixed Feelings

3 el año pasado

Comentarios: mixed

Work well when its not kicking you out the the free version

Puntos en contra:

Product disconnects regularly and requires you to re log in . This is EXTREMELY annoying and interrupts your working day.

el año pasado

Thanks for your Review of Soda PDF. I will make sure your comments will be forwarded to our Development Team. This will help us to improve our software. Thanks again.

Carole C.
Records/Office Manager en EE. UU.
Práctica de la abogacía, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Finding this product totally saved the day!

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: I like it (almost) as much as the expensive program I use on my work computer. In fact, I may suggest it to other coworkers for their home computers especially while we are working at home during COVID.

What a gem of a find. I was getting ready for a two-day hearing using a popular video platform and had a bunch of PDFs I needed to screen share. The PDF reader on my laptop, which I was using for the video hearing, was not showing up in the screen sharing option. My boss just said, fix it! I searched through Google and found this. I first went with the free version but after bookmarking multiple pages in preparation, I discovered it would not save them. I purchased it at that point with no regrets. It is very nice software, especially for the money, and suited my needs for this perfectly.

Puntos en contra:

It would have been nice to know that I couldn't save the PDF with changes I made with the free version, but very understandable. For the price, it was no problem purchasing it, and as I said before, it totally saved me!

Dee L.
Asst to President en EE. UU.
Almacenamiento, 51-200 empleados

Messed up

4 el año pasado

All the previous versions were awesome. Great features

Puntos en contra:

Version 12 is horrible, total redone not working friendly. After scanning a page and attaching it to an email, i open to review and i get an error message that reads "The system cannot find the file specified" I never had that issue before. I've tried contacting service and i never heard back from anyone

el año pasado

Thank you for taking your time to leave us a feedback. I am very sorry to hear you did not get any assistance on your issue. We would be grateful if you can give us a second chance and contact us via info@sodapdf.com. Please let us know what mail do you use when you get that error message and also if that possible please send us a screenshot of the error message

Diane R.
Owner en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Doesn't work as promised and customer support sucks

3 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: SodaPDF worked fine when I first installed it, but after one of the updates, I was no longer able to scan documents or connect to the internet to update the software. I sent support an email - that's the only way to contact them. It took 2-3 days to get an email response requesting more details. I answered their questions, and again, it took 2-3 days to get a response back. At that point, support indicated that my problems were associated with the most recent update. It's been a month since the problems started and all SodaPDF wants to do at this point is close my case. I asked for a refund of my money, but was informed that I was past the company's 30-day money-back policy. I purchased the software on March 7th and the problems started before the 30-day period ended. At this point, I either keep wasting my time and energies trying to get this situation resolved or accept that I'm stuck with a product that does not work as promised.

When it worked correctly, I liked the scanning and password protection features the most.

Puntos en contra:

SodaPDF automatically sets up SodaPDF as the default PDF reader. That would be ok except that SodaPDF takes longer to load and is inferior to Adobe's reader.

hace 9 meses

Hello Diane, Thank you for sharing your experience. Please be sure your feedback is forwarded to the corresponding department. As our support agent mentioned the scanner issue has been flagged to the team in charge and is currently being investigated. Till the issue with Soda PDF 12 is resolved you can use the 11th version to to create files from your scanner.

Jonathan S.
CEO en EE. UU.
Comercio mayorista, 2-10 empleados

SO BUGGY!!!!

3 hace 2 años

The fact that it was cheap. It was a good value when I bough it.

Puntos en contra:

First off, I really wanted to like it, but became so incredibly frustrated with the reaped bugs and issues I had. It seemed every week I would find something else that didn't work right, or the functionality just wasn't there. Also, don't think you will be getting support if you have an issue. They are cold and not helpful at all. If you just use a PDF editor every once in a while, this might work for you. If you rely on it for business and its an integral part of your work flow.....go elsewhere. I plead with you. You will end with ulcers trying to get this thing to work the way you want it to.

hace 2 años

We are sorry to hear about your problems. Please write to business.support@sodapdf.com and I will personally make sure that your problems will be dealt with.

Ken E.
Database Developer en EE. UU.
Software informático, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

FREE functionality is very good!

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: It gave me the capability to transmit PDF files that are password protected.
Also, it provided a PDF print device.

I needed software to allow me to protect PDF files to prevent opening by an unintended party. I was able to add just the security module . It is also a plus that it includes a PDF print device, especially since I am still using Windows 7.

Puntos en contra:

Actually there are a few things. 1) It does not remember the directory used for new output files. 2) Highlighting is not included with the FREE functionality. It is with Acrobat Reader. 3) The first time output is directed to the PDF printer, the software is very slow to load.

Edsel P.
CIO en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 51-200 empleados

This is a SCAM

1 hace 2 años

Comentarios: The support team can only tell you that their product does not support the features you try to use. Their billing department is horrible. You may need an act of God in order to cancel your subscription, which in most cases you don't even know that you will have after buying the product.

Absolutely nothing, It is cumbersome to use and not always provide the output you expect.

Puntos en contra:

The software had a reasonable price, I decide to buy it to try. The Software is clunk, not intuitive and does not offer all the options Adobe does. The worst part is that I just discovered they are continuously charging me for a sneak renewal, which costs double of the price of the software. There are plenty of bad reviews of this product at PcMag, Amazon, GetApp, and others, so do not be alluded you are buying a good product. It does not worth the trouble.

hace 2 años

I am really sorry about the experience you have had. As you know we have already refunded your purchase renewal per your request. I reviewed your case and I am sorry that you felt you were "scammed". We do our best to make sure that every purchase is as clear and transparent as possible, for example when purchasing we give the option of switching between perpetual and subscription based products, we indicate the subscription on the checkout page. Furthermore, we give a 30 day renewal notification before sending a renewal confirmation email. We will further investigate your case to see how we can do a better job and improve at ensuring that the renewal for all our clients is clear. As for the missing features, we would love to know what we are missing, so that we can improve future development. We are always open to feedback and appreciate our customers, which is why we aim to provide outstanding customer support in any and all instances.

Edo M.
Edo M.
Business owner en Croacia
Consultoría de gestión, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

My preferred PDF viewer and editor

5 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Documents in PDF are global standard. After experimenting with several solution I found that this one is best solution on the market, for my needs.

User interface is fantastic. Working speed also. Different options offer solutions for all sort of necessities or problems.

Puntos en contra:

By my humble opinion, subscription plans are not a model for every software solution. In this case a one-time payment would be something to expect. Slightly heavy on computer resources.

Quantty Surveyor en RU
Construcción, 2-10 empleados

Cancellation an Issue

3 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Usage wise it was effective from a basic point of view. Customer support extremely poor.

Reasonably easy to use and inexpensive within limits

Puntos en contra:

Decided not to renew but Soda won't let me remove my credit card details

hace 2 años

Thanks for your review. We are happy that you found Soda PDF to be easy to handle and to be inexpensive. We are, however, very sorry about your bad experience with our customer support. We would ask to give us a second chance to fix your problem quickly. We ask you to contact our customer support again and we will certainly solve your problem for you.

Pamela C.
Pamela C.
Chief Experience Officer en EE. UU.
Externalización/deslocalización, 11-50 empleados

Good substitute for Adobe Acrobat

4 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall it's a good product.

Soda PDF has many good features and is easy to use. I like that we have an option to pay one price versus a monthly subscription.

Puntos en contra:

Redaction. There is not an option to change the color of the redaction like I can in Adobe Acrobat.

hace 3 años

Thanks for the the review. I will forward your feedback regarding the redaction feature to our Development Team.

Dennis a D.
User en Islas Vírgenes de EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, Trabajador autónomo
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

Danger Wil Robinson Danger

3 hace 3 años

Seems like a decent low cost replacement for Adobe Acrobat

Puntos en contra:

Watch the installation routine, it is a trap. You cannot install the program without approving "Block dangerous and phishing scams" and "Stop websites from tracking you online". It is very suspicious that these cannot be unchecked. Not convinced yet? Read the light grey policy text: "By selecting 'Install Adware Web Companion', I agree to install Adaware Web Companion, set my homepage, new tabs and default search engine to Bing or capatible web browsers, and consent to its End User License Agreement and privacy policy." Make this product more of a scam rather than a product.

hace 3 años

Thank you for your feedback. We will forward it to our Marketing department. Just to let you know there is an option to skip the installation of Web Companion. We will make the request to make it more obvious how to skip this installation.