15 años ayudando a las empresas españolas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre vFairs

vFairs es una plataforma de eventos virtuales que permite a las organizaciones organizar eventos en línea de extremo a extremo y atraer audiencias relevantes.

Descubre más sobre vFairs

User friendly, customizable, flexible can be used for fairs and/or conferences, able to cut down cost by using other software for breakout meetings.

Puntos en contra:

Also the training we had for speakers was to fast and confusing and left our speakers stressed so I had to do my own training to calm their minds.

Valoraciones de vFairs

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
4,9
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

vFairs tiene una valoración global de 4,8 estrellas sobre 5 según las 529 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado vFairs?

Filtrar opiniones (529)

CEO en EE. UU.

Top Notch Virtual Conference Creators

5,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: I had a great experience with their team and [sensitive content hidden], my assigned project manager was excellent! She was very patient and took the time to explain everything.

Vfairs created a beautiful and easy to use platform for our virtual fundraising event. I am pleased with their entire team!

Puntos en contra:

I can't think of anything that I didn't like about VFairs. They were professional, kind, courteous, on-time and created exactly what we needed. They were able to take what was in my head and put it into a lovely platform and virtual conference center.

Jennifer
Virtual Teaching and Learning Program Manager en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 2-10 empleados

Best Event Management Solution

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

vFairs offered a customized package to fit our unique needs. The staff have been incredibly supportive and easy to work with throughout the entire process. They always listen to our needs and work to come up with great solutions for all of our events. My customer success manager, [sensitive content hidden], has always been responsive, helpful, and ensures everything is going well. My project manager, [sensitive content hidden], is always incredibly prompt in handling my requests and makes sure that all of our needs are met.

Puntos en contra:

I cannot really say that there is anything I don't like.

Daylin
Human Resources en EE. UU.
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 10.000+ empleados

vFairs Product Review

3,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

The team was responsive and timely in their responses to our asks.

Puntos en contra:

The pressure to complete reviews before our project was completed. We needed to focus our energy on getting the event launched.

Patrycja
Events Manager en RU
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Great virtual event platform with top customer support

5,0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

We used the vFairs platform to organize a virtual property show with a number of external exhibitors. Exhibitor setup is very straightforward and we are also able to demo all the event's features ahead of the live event which helps with the preparation process for exhibitors. Attendee access and segmentation was straightforward and allowed us for more customisation of the messages sent in the event. The customer support is on point and was crucial for us in delivering a successful event. [sensitive content hidden] ensured all our requests were picked up and resolved on time. We are looking forward to doing the next event with the team!

Puntos en contra:

For marketing communications and booking chat slots ahead of the event, we require external links redirecting to a specific virtual stand or a simplified chat booking system that doesn't involve individual stands. This is not currently possible so, we use an external chat booking system. It would be great to see some solutions in place in this area.

Harper
Brand Manager en EE. UU.

Amazing Service

5,0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: This is an amazing tool for our youth. The team that helped us set up the virtual career fair was extremely attentive and helpful!

Working with [sensitive content hidden] was a wonderful experience!

Puntos en contra:

Everything was GREAT. I can't think of anything that wasn't smooth during this whole process.

Megan
Production Operations Manager en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 201-500 empleados

If you know, you know!

5,0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: From the very beginning we were given focused support with plenty of training and assistance to pull off a major event in a short period of time. The platform and service are solid but, what sets vFairs apart are knowledgeable support team members and individualized handholding. Truly bar none!

To say the support received is the best would be a gross understatement. Many products and platforms offer exciting and engaging virtual experiences but the individualized and immediate support we receive with vFairs has left us totally impressed.

Puntos en contra:

We are able to customize several aspects of the platform but there are a few minor items that would help ensure a flawless event. Nothing critical but as an example, a hybrid admin/attendee persona would be helpful for us.

Nancy
Director of Digital Communications en EE. UU.

Virtual Conference with vFAIRS

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

We are planning a first year conference in a virtual environment. vFAIRS has been there every step of the way with us, even though we've been working out a lot of logistical details on our end. Their professionalism and patience has been invaluable in bringing this event to life. Our account rep [sensitive content hidden] has been extremely responsive and helpful with all of our questions.

Puntos en contra:

As someone with a web development background, I am more comfortable with a lot more backend control, but for the average user I think the platform is perfectly suited.

Betsy
Executive Legal Assistant en EE. UU.
Servicios jurídicos, 51-200 empleados

Great experience using vFairs

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Our vFairs team is flexible when meeting our requests and also able to offer guidance to help us build a more user friendly platform for our organization's needs.

Puntos en contra:

I have no complaints about vFairs. If there were ever any issues, they were resolved quickly.

Elise
Program Manager en EE. UU.
Educación primaria/secundaria, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Excellent experience utilizing vFairs!

5,0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall, our experience was largely so excellent because of the work we did with our Project Manager, [sensitive content hidden]. She was a continuously reliable source of information and support as we put the event together, so the event truly wouldn't have happened without her. We can't wait to hopefully work with her again in the near future!

The vFairs platform was incredibly easy to use for our virtual career fair event this year! We love that its features allow participants to feel that they're gaining all the benefits of attending a career fair without physical/distance barriers to attending one. The ease of use was, again, a major highlight, but the backend support we had in making the event happen was phenomenal. We can also pull valuable analytical data from this event, which makes a huge difference for the work our organization does!

Puntos en contra:

I think everything went incredibly smoothy, so there weren't really any issues that I could consider when using the platform.

Nicole
Senior Manager, Alumni Relations en EE. UU.
Servicios medioambientales, 51-200 empleados

Nicole Riley's SCA VFairs Review

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: A wonderful experience - from the ease of setting up the platform, working with [sensitive content hidden], and the functionality of the platform to help the fair feel exciting and engaging for participants.

The project management and support provided by [sensitive content hidden] and team. We felt very supported during this process and things were made very clear by the training and information provided. We felt geniuinely cared for.

Puntos en contra:

With it being my first time using the platform, I learned a lot about what to expect day of as in tech questions from employers & guests. I'm glad to have this knowledge to help in next year's fair.

Regina
Founder and Chief Future Designer en EE. UU.
Organización de eventos, 2-10 empleados

Client Project | Developers Conference

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Fantastic!!! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was thorough and efficient in his communication when getting me all set up with the software and establishing our client contract. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was incredible with communication, keeping us on task, and delivering on our clients needs at lightning speed. And the design team was incredible at producing all of the customizations, the finishing touches, and building out the environment beyond what we could have imagined. I LOVED my experience working with vFairs, I will absolutely continue recommending this platform to clients of mine, and I hope to have the opportunity to collaborate again in the future!

What I LOVED about this software was both the user-friendliness of it as well as the advanced features. It can be hard to find something as advanced, and impressive, while still being comfortable for all to use. Much of my client's audience are people who are extremely intimidated by, and new to, using technology and I was overwhelmed with all of the positive feedback from attendees about how easy their user experience was - as well as how impressed they were with the features of the platform itself. I also LOVED the team that I work with.. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in sales, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] as my project manager, and the design team behind the scenes that brought my vision to life were all incredible. A team of true professionals and complete stars! Bravo!

Puntos en contra:

I truthfully only experienced two instances where I felt the software could have been improved: 1. I wish that there was email communication features built into the software to be able to follow up with registrants to send email reminders, important updates, etc. I know that email communications are built in for communicating with booth admins - It would be great if there was also opportunity to perform marketing/communicate with registrants 2. I found that there were some people who were registered as attendees but needed to actually be booth admins, and in order to change their role they had to be completely re-registered. For me, this was when I registered all of the speakers as attendees, but they needed to be booth admins to be able to click and reply to comments in the Q&A chat box. I had to go back and re-do all of these registrations, and re-do communication with those speakers who's passwords may have changed from me needing to manually re-register them. It would be much easier if administrator had the power to simply just change roles of registrants regardless of how they were initially registered.

hace 3 años

Thank you for a heartwarming review, Regina! We're glad you found this experience advance, as well as user-friendly at the same time! We hope to provide you with an even more impressive experience next time! :)

Debbie
Director of Exhibits and Development en EE. UU.
Defensa y espacio, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Stop searching for a virtual meeting platform - this is it!

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Our first meeting was three short months after the Pandemic began and we had to evaluate available tools. vFairs quickly jumped to the top of the list. They helped us manage our project while learning the tools and implementing them at the same time. We doubled our attendance and engaged a worldwide audience with the tremendous support of the project management team. When it came time to plan our larger meeting, we didn’t hesitate to re-up our contract and hosted 3,000 attendees with over 1,500 presentations and 100 exhibitors for 8 days. Our project manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was outstanding at working with our team and our customers across multiple time zones in record response time. He helped us customize much of our site to add our proprietary tools Into vFairs secure platform. This seamless integration was a top priority to our community who values open source connectivity. We will continue to use vFairs platform as we move towards hybrid solutions.

Out of the box the software is able to do almost everything a meeting planner needs to convert a face to face meeting to a virtual event. It includes a visual appealing environment, easy administrative tools, excellent user interface and loads of online resources to help you promote it and educate your audience.

Puntos en contra:

We easily found a workaround, but it was confusing that some of our members had dual roles as attendees abs exhibitors and were required to have two logins.

hace 3 años

Dear Debbie. Thanks for leaving us an incredible review! Your feedback means the world to us. We can't wait to have you back on an improved platform, customized simply for your needs! :D

Rhiannon
director en Francia
Medicina alternativa, 2-10 empleados

Botanica2022 virtual conference and trade show hosted by vfairs

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: This third event with Vfairs confirmed once more that for our virtual conference needs, they are without the perfect fit. What is most impressive is the level of attention to detail, commitment, patience and professionalism on the part of all team members, especially with regards our project Manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT] who accompanied us through every step right through to post-event support. As an event host and organiser it is wonderful to have complete confidence and peace of mind that all will run smoothly when the event goes live. With VFairs this is possible. We added extra functionalities and new features to this conference edition and were delighted with the results. We are continuing to receive great feedback from all who participated; delegates, speakers, sponsors, exhibitors.

This was our third event hosted by Vfairs - we came back this year mainly for the high level of professional support that the vfairs team provides with all aspects of virtual conference creation and management prior to, during and post event. What I love is that visually, all design and functionality of the platform makes a great impression on attendees and that is is extremely user friendly even for those who are not used to using virtual technology.

Puntos en contra:

none I can think of. This is the closest to an in-person experience that we could expect to achieve.

hace 2 años

Thank you Rhiannon for sharing your valuable feedback with us. We are so happy to be your choice for hosting the virtual events for third time in a row. And we promise that you will continue to get this level of support from our team for all your future events as well. Thank you for putting your trust in vFairs. Can't wait to work on your next events and make them a huge success as well!

Leeanne
Director en Canadá
Organización de eventos, 11-50 empleados

Multi-lingual International Conference

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: The vFairs project team displayed exemplary dedication and professionalism, were knowledgeable not only about their platform, but design and managing virtual events. We were assigned a dedicated project manager who walked us through each phase of the development and ensured tasks were completed on-time. If we had a functionality request that was outside of the box, he would take it to the developers to see how it could be accommodated.

vFairs has experience developing and managing online events. It is not a start-up company that tried to convert a mobile application to a virtual event platform when the events industry was forced to move face-to-face events to online when COVID hit. There were existing integrations that we were able to take advantage of (Zoom, Interprefy).

Puntos en contra:

When we used the platform, the manner in which speakers were associated to a session and that sessions had to be built in multiples for a multi-lingual event was labour intensive and cumbersome. We provided this feedback to vFairs, and they indicated that it was something their developers were working to fix.

hace 2 años

Thank you Leeanne for sharing your valuable feedback with us. We are glad that you liked working with us and our team. And yes, the develpoment team is indeed working on improving the sessions' features. Looking forward to working with you again soon!

Emily
Project Coordinator, Meetings and Events en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Customer friendly, easy to use platfom!

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is awesome! He is great to work with, so helpful! I would highly recommend vFairs to anyone looking for a virtual or hybrid platform!

The platform is customizable, easy to use and navigate. It is also easy to use if you are an administrator.

Puntos en contra:

I cannot think of anything. The platform is very easy to use.

hace 2 años

Thank you Emily for sharing your valuable feedback with us. We are elated to hear that you found it easy to use the platform and that you are so comfortable with using the backend. Looking forward to working with you on another event real soon!

Geoff
ISV Partner Marketing Manager en EE. UU.
Software informático, 10.000+ empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

vFairs a very affordable and coprehensive virtual event platform

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Outstanding customer service and initially (4 years ago) was concerned about the time difference but they team working with us worked our hours and was extremely responsive to our requests and needs.

I have been using vFairs now for 4 years to manage our virtual events where we showcase third-party add-ons for our existing ecosystems of partners that sell the products and customers wo can buy them. We initially reviewed 5-6 platforms. All had basically the same functionality but vFairs was exponentially more affordable especially if you are doing multiple events. The platform is flexible and the customer service from the team is top notch! Would highly recommend!

Puntos en contra:

With Zoom being integrated into the platform I now have no detractors for the platform.

hace 5 meses

Thank you for sharing a great review! We hope your event was a successful one. vFairs has updated a lot of its features that you can also make use of. We hope to work with you again soon!

Jessica
Marketing Campaign Manager en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

vFairs took our trade show to the next level

5,0 el año pasado

My Project Manager, [sensitive content hidden] was extremely attentive and a true champion of our success. He was quick to respond with any questions, concerns, or issues that arose, and always provided clear and concise guidance on how to move forward. He demonstrated a deep understanding of the project goals and was able to effectively execute on all project tasks within a short time frame. His always-positive attitude and willingness to go above and beyond made him a pleasure to work with. Before vFairs, badge printing for our trade show was one of the most difficult and costly features of our event process. We used to print all badges ahead of the show, which was costly and inefficient. vFair's on-site badge printing was easy and fast and made the check-in process a breeze. Both our attendees and our check-in admins were thrilled with the easy and speedy process. The app was a big success for three groups of people: attendees, exhibitors, and our staff. Exhibitors liked how easy it was to scan badges, record notes, and house resources for attendees. Attendees enjoyed how easy it was to navigate the trade show floor, the very fun scavenger hunt, and the push notifications. Staff enjoyed the reporting, badge printing, and scanning into breakout sessions. The app absolutely elevated our event, making venue navigation easy, adding an element of fun with the scavenger hunt, staying on track with push notifications, and having information readily available.

Puntos en contra:

Would love to see some templates to help with content creation.

hace 5 meses

Thanks for your thoughtful and generous review! It's great to know your event was successful and our team delivered a positive experience for you! It was a pleasure to assist with your virtual conference and we can't wait until the next one.

Keith
Keith
Employer Outreach Specialist en EE. UU.
Educación superior, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

vFairs, the Virtual Fair Platform of Choice!

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: We love our partnership with vFairs! Their customer service and attention to detail drive the partnership forward. When we 1st started hosting virtual events through vFairs a couple years ago, I was a novice on the platform with little prior experience in this space. Two years and 4 events later, I am a Project Manager for our dept. for this event and love the experience of bringing a 1,000+ attendee virtual event to our student population. vFairs is constantly improving and updating their product and the expanded options truly differentiate their services to our employer partners. If you are looking for your next (or first!) virtual fair vendor, vFairs is definitely the way to go!

For the software, we especially appreciated the ADA accommodations, vFairs attention to detail, customization options, text/video/audio capability options, and mobile compatibility, resume filter options, virtual booth variety, and embedded video capability.

Puntos en contra:

The webinar process for exhibitors could be improved. Although this may be challenging given the integration with Zoom, bringing this capability in-house could be a way to improve that aspect. Employer "Leave a Message" follow-up e-mails could use consolidating so that exhibitors are not sent too many applicant e-mails over an extended period. Making chat times mandatory for exhibitors to provide a clearer picture to attendees and administrators.

hace 3 años

Dear Keith, thank you for your feedback - both positive and constructive. We truly appreciate you taking the time to write us this review. Our team is absolutely thrilled and would love to see you soon! :)

Margery
Conference Chair en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

vFairs Played a Pivotal Role in our Success!

5,0 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: vFairs helped us solve the problem of how to hold an educational conference for healthcare professionals and consumers during and after pandemic shutdowns. By hosting a hybrid event we kept the in-person element of community building and networking along with the online element of easy international access without travel. vFairs provided a fun and easy to navigate platform for our attendees for a very reasonable price.

vFairs has been in the virtual event planning business long enough to know how to plan and execute a flawless experience. We found their team to be highly skilled, professional, collaborative, fast responding, and a pleasure to work with. Our project manager, [sensitive content hidden] , and Customer Success Manager, [sensitive content hidden] , were deeply committed to the success of our event. Throughout the entire planning and execution process we felt well taken care of.

Puntos en contra:

The vFairs platform is highly customizable; it can be intimidating for inexperienced event planners to create the online platform with content and images. We appreciated the options to use standard templates and the help from our project manager in keeping things moving along when we were paralyzed by decision making fatigue. There were more tasks to setting up the event than we originally thought. The first year using vFairs we left too much to the end and were under pressure finishing.

hace 5 meses

Thank you so much for sharing a great review! We are so glad that you appreciated vFairs user friendly features, and were happy with the support provided by our team. We hope to see you back at vFairs!

Darlene
Sr. Project Manager en Canadá
Organización de eventos, 11-50 empleados

VFairs and me

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: From sales to pre event build to post event support it was a smooth and seamless process. Event though we were in different time zones we used this fact to our mutual advantage being able to service our global participants was actually easier. Most importantly our assigned project manger [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was stellar and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was also on top of his game when it came to the virtual program schedule and execution of our event.

The end result was exactly what the client was expecting. There were very few requirements that the team was not able to find a solution for and they delivered at the highest level. Team was creative and had an excellent knowledge of how their solutions worked, if challenged on a new concept they found a way to make it happen.

Puntos en contra:

There were a few items we brought up in our post event review. I think one of the primary issues was being able to provide a better integration with Interprefy and making that more seamless.

hace 2 años

Thank you Darlene for sharing your valuable feedback with us. We, at vFairs, are always trying to make the setting up process as seamless for the clients as it can be and we are glad to hear that our project manager along with his team was able to provide you the same. We are sorry to hear about your issue with the intergation of Interprefy and assure you that next time you won't face any issue. That being said, we look forward to working with you again soon!

Maria
Marketing and Communications Director en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Supportive and Responsive Team!

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: The most valuable aspect of vFairs is its customer service. Our Customer Support Manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] , set the tone by understanding our event's objectives and proposing features that would achieve those objectives.We opted to use vFairs as a permanent solution for our global public health conference since the organization was so satisfied with the work of the vFairs staff. This is the third year we have utilized vFairs for our virtual conference, and the experience keeps improving! vFairs has been exceptionally accommodating in customizing the virtual platform to meet the needs of our target audience. In addition, the expertise of our project manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] , who strived to identify solutions to produce the best user experience, was a significant factor in the success of our event performance this year. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and his team members during our event were also incredibly quick and cordial while answering participant questions and resolving issues. In addition, our event included numerous technological components that demanded countless hours of data entry and user experience design. Nevertheless, the increasing adaptability of the vFairs platform made it simple to navigate these issues as they occurred, and the vFairs team did so with poise and grace.We recommend vFairs to everyone interested in hosting hybrid, in-person and virtual events!

Users will have an easy time navigating the vFairs platform, and both the visual designs and the navigation may be altered to better suit the requirements of your event as well as the expectations of your audience. Also, the integration with HubSpot made it possible for team members to access data regarding attendees easily.

Puntos en contra:

The possibilities for financial interaction and using an e-check are highly restricted regarding the registration options. Our conference registrants experienced certain difficulties due to our inability to offer flexible payment options.

hace 5 meses

Thank you for sharing a great review! So glad to hear you enjoyed vFairs’ customizable features. Your feedback is important to us and we hope to work with you again soon.

Ryan
Sr Program Manager - Enterprise Programs en EE. UU.
Inalámbrico, 10.000+ empleados

Virtual Conferences Made Easy

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We set out to create a virtual conference which included live speakers, deeply customized interactions and critical content for our business. vFairs consistently delivered for us. They were responsive, especially at critical moments of the project, flexing their schedules to meet our timelines. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (our key POCs on the project) were clearly experts at putting on events like these. Their consultation on how to achieve a successful event, especially at the start of the process when we were unsure how the site worked, was critical to our success. I personally work with a lot of vendors on projects, my interactions with vFairs have been some of the best I’ve had with a vendor. We have plans to work with them on multiple upcoming projects. I can’t recommend them enough!

-Powerful reporting from a vendor team willing to go the extra mile to customize for your business needs. -Extremely responsive service. We had a critical error on the day before the conference and they stayed up all night to make it right for us. -Adaptive/customizable interfaces. We worked with vFairs to full customize the site to align to our brand, look and feel without any pushback.

Puntos en contra:

-I really have to say nothing. This event was one of the most seamless interactions with a vendor I have expeeienced. We asked for a LOT of customization and new functionality. They were always willing to go the extra mile, even if they hadn’t done a specific integration or ask before.

hace 4 años

Thank you for your heartwarming words, Ryan! We're so happy to hear you thoroughly enjoyed the service as well as the platform. Feel free to send across any other feedback that may help us maintain and improve your experience with us. We can't wait to have you back soon! :)

Peggy
Executive Director en EE. UU.
Fuente de la opinión

What to do when considering vFairs

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: It was a pleasure working with them even though there were some hiccups along the way. The sales staff was an immediate draw for me. He sold it without being pushy and was available to answer questions even after the agreement was signed and paid for. Thank you, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. I had weekly Zoom calls with our project manager. This helped a lot because I could view the step by step process. Lots of emails back and forth, too. Communications were always open between us. Thank you, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

Attendee perspective: Easy to navigate. They loved the look! Most have not seen a platform similar to vFairs. Having a lobby with a dashboard was a favorite feature. Scavenger hunt and leaderboard are great tools for member satisfaction. User perspective: If you want to impress your attendees/exhibitors, use this platform.

Puntos en contra:

You must give yourself plenty of time to complete the project. Less than 3 months is not an ideal situation. We did it but it was a lot of work that included weekends. A lot of deliverables for it to happen; do all possible to meet the deadlines set by vFairs. I think the administrator should be able to do simple revisions/updates in the backend. Maybe in the future. However, after writing my comment, I understand that vFairs needs to keep the integrity of their platform; user might mess up their work.

hace 3 años

Dear Peggy. Thanks for your feedback - both positive and constructive. We're absolutely honored to hear about your experience and look forward to improving it further for the next time you work with us :D

Ivette
Chief Operating Officer/Chief of Staff en EE. UU.
Formación profesional y coaching, 2-10 empleados

vFairs Rocks!

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We love vFairs! Again, they are a great partner to have. What we've learned by using vFairs and because we started using them prior to the 2020 Covid lockdown, it was an immediate and easy instinct to just use vFairs to continue our events without a blip in our business. It was an instantaneous decision to move from in-person to a fully virtual event in 2020, so while others were struggling, we were just fine and we owe that to vFairs. As a micro-business/social enterprise, they helped us maintain "business as usual" during a very difficult time for all.

They software is easy to use, and if you need any help vFairs will assist. But more importantly is their professionalism and easy of working with the staff. They are all very helpful, friendly, and will ensure your event will run smoothly. And if any hiccups do occur (it happens with technology), be assured that they will be right by your side as everything gets worked out.

Puntos en contra:

Actually, I don't have any "cons." I was able to recreate an in-person experience for our attendees in a virtual environment... this is not easy to do and keep the audience engaged. All of the vFairs components were sensory, visual, and allowed the participant to navigate through the virtual environment with easy as vFairs helps us simulate human action and the steps any person would take when they are attending an in-person event. In the end, it was seamless for the attendee.

hace 2 años

Thank you Ivette for taking out the time and sharing your feedback with us. We are so happy to hear that vFairs has been your constant partner for hosting virtual events way before COVID hit. And we hope that you continue to work with us in years to come!

Amber
Student Development Specialist - Volunteer/Leadership Development en Canadá
Educación superior, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

A great alternative to in person orientation events

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall I enjoyed working with the vfairs team on the planning and orchestration of our events. We would communicate aspects of our program that needed to be present, and the team would offer us solutions as to how that could look in a virtual environment. Overall, in looking at what other institutions have done with the move to online events, I can see that the product we offered our students is top notch, not just in design but also in mimicking an actual in person event.

I liked that this product allowed our students to attend a virtual event as if they were there in person. The platform is set up to mimic users entering rooms, watching presentations and engaging with staff members present at the event. I also liked the back end analytics feature of this platform. It allowed us to determine how many entered the platform, what presentations they viewed and overall their actions within the platform. For us, this is crucial to the informed decision making and direction of our future orientation programming.

Puntos en contra:

One thing that this software could improve upon is to create more creative and life like ways for users to engage with other users and staff members. Currently, the engagement that exists is in the form of a chat box, with no emoticons. They could add opportunities for users to gain face time with others as well as the professionals that they are chatting with.

hace 3 años

We thoroughly enjoyed working with you, Amber! We're glad you were able to offer a top-notch experience to your audience, and we look forward to helping you set up even bigger events in the future! :)